PDA

View Full Version : Into the Eye of the Storm (Video)

Mu2143
17th November 2013, 12:21

Billy
17th November 2013, 12:34
As i cannot watch video's like many others here on Avalon, the thread title means nothing. No description or information. Please be more informative and considerate for members with minimum internet connections.

Mu2143
17th November 2013, 12:46

Billy
17th November 2013, 13:22
Mu i did not say that the video was not worth watching, I like many others here on Avalon are not ABLE to watch video's. Many on Avalon have only a Mobile Phone connection. Mine is a Mobile Dongle connection.

Therefore it helps when you post a new thread with only a video with no information to add some script. If the description of the video tickles my fancy i will make the effort to travel to the post office and download the video and watch it in my caravan later.

If the thread is only targeted to those with super fast internet connections then carry on. But if you can be more considerate for those with limited connections it would be much appreciated.

peace

sheme
17th November 2013, 13:41
I got halfway through couldn't watch anymore. Suffice to say this does not resonate with my personal vibe. I am sure some will enjoy.

Mu2143
17th November 2013, 13:50

gripreaper
17th November 2013, 16:56
deleted by author

Oouthere
17th November 2013, 17:15
She believes herself to be one of the 144,000. She receives information during prayer and ponders a lot of weird stuff, even for me. Sort of like twisting Nostradamus' prophecies into anything you want if you try long enough.

Robin
17th November 2013, 17:21
Hey Mu2143,

Thanks for posting this video. I've noticed that you frequently post videos done by this lady. May I suggest starting a thread solely devoted to this woman's viewpoints? This way you can have all of her videos together and those who wish to follow her will be able to look back at what she says. ;)

I myself feel as if we are in the eye of the storm.

I respect that you are adamant about Christianity, but I would encourage everyone to not cling to every single word that comes from an individual. I think that it is wise to consider what they have to say, but to be able to find comfort deep within ourselves. If we cling to the words of another individual, we spend less time saving ourselves.

To me, words are nothing more than vibrations that are subjectively created to form intentions. They wander from one vibration complex to another and their essence cannot be written in stone, or paper. Only the skeleton of words can be recorded, which is what we base our values on.

:juggle:

Mu2143
17th November 2013, 17:43

Robin
17th November 2013, 18:06
Yeshua Hamashiach was a teacher of "The Way" and he was not a Christian
a Christian for me is some one who goes to church listen to a priest and and rad the bible to make up his/her own mind and does behave like the world does .

Mindcontrol already painted a picture of me for you and you don't even know me.
Nobody ever I have spoken with face to face has ever called me a Christian.
Bob dean knows Yeshua and he was never called a Christian
having a Bible does not mean your are a Christian.

Miriam Delicado is teacher of the way so are many more.

Your going to have learn to use your spiritual eyes and ears otherwise your not going to look behind the screen of this Illusion to who is real and who is a not

You have pyhsical words and spiritual words bold are spoken but the spirit words are hardly ever heard by many.

pfffff

I apologize for the misunderstanding. :o

I do not like labels, and I most certainly did not put a label on you. You are clearly a very intelligent and spiritually-keen individual.

The focus of my comment was that we should not base our existence on what one individual says, be that Jesus, Miriam Delicado, Bob Dean, or Bill Ryan.

We must not take words literally. The Bible is a wonderful book, but it speaks in metaphors just like many holy or philosophical books. Taking messages literally has caused much confusion and misunderstanding throughout the ages. We must not take words literally as that can lead to a blind spiritual path.

But please carry on! I do not want to dissuade you from walking your individual path. I just want everybody to trust themselves and to take the words of others as metaphors for how we can adapt what they have to say into our own lives.