PDA

View Full Version : Bringing Down The Vatican through Common Law Courts - A Progress Report

Herbert
17th November 2013, 20:16
The World Needs to be made aware of this important information.

D7e8ix3W8t0

Kevin Annett (ITCCS.ORG): Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, the Jesuits, the Vatican realigning, joins with China and Putin for world currency & power.

Protective anonymity is bringing forth eye witnesses to the crimes of government agencies, government payments for child trafficking, Church involvement, Common Law prosecution. The Vatican as the foulest state on the planet.

aniN
17th November 2013, 20:29
I am still looking and searching about this information. I don't know yet if this is related... :

APOSTOLIC LETTER
ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO

OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF
FRANCIS

ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE
IN CRIMINAL MATTERS

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/motu_proprio/documents/papa-francesco-motu-proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari_en.html

found it here: http://kateofgaia.wordpress.com/

" Many, because of their anger, fear or some other ego driven psychosis, failed to see the ramifications of the APOSTOLIC LETTER issued Motu Proprio (on one’s own impulse) by Pope Francis drew a clear line in the sand with regards to all things CORPORATE and removed ALL IMMUNITY from real crimes being committed by bankers, lawyers, judges, government/city officials, kings and queens, police, military etc. et al where they can no longer hide behind the veil (apocalypse) of CORPORATE FICTIONAL ILLUSION as it has been for hundreds of years."

Lifebringer
17th November 2013, 21:59
Yes! Get 'em Francis!!!!!!!!!! Clean the candle stick!!!

Soulboy
17th November 2013, 22:27
Yes! Get 'em Francis!!!!!!!!!! Clean the candle stick!!!

Isn't ITCCS also going after Francis? Looks like his candle stick isn't too clean, either...

Mulder
18th November 2013, 11:21
Although I wish this endeavour well, they are just a group of people having meetings they say are Courts. At the end of the process, people from the Vatican will be found "guilty," but will face no consequences because they have no recognised Police force to arrest or fine anyone from the Vatican. The moment anyone tries, real Police from Italy will arrest them!

genevieve
19th November 2013, 21:41
Thank you, Herbert.

I agree that this is important info.

BUMP!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve