PDA

View Full Version : Crowdfunded Assassinations

RMorgan
18th November 2013, 18:14
Hey folks,

Just check this out. I'll refrain from giving my personal opinion about it for now.

Read this Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/11/18/meet-the-assassination-market-creator-whos-crowdfunding-murder-with-bitcoins/) article. It's all there.

According to it, a website called simply Asassination Market, is collecting bounties to place on the heads of some of the world's most influential figures, offering tens of thousands of pounds to the person to carry out an assassination.

Along with Bernanke, the website is collecting bounties for Jyrki Tapani Katainen, the prime minister of Finland; Francois Hollande, president of France; Barack Obama, president of the US, James Clapper, the US director of national intelligence, and Keith Alexander, head of the NSA.

Here's the website link (https://assmkedzgorodn7o.onion.lu/). I don't recommend accessing it without being behind a secure VPN, Proxy or TOR.

The website is disguised as a betting website, where people could secretly bet on when the listed people will die, and then collect the awards if they're right.

However, this is just a facade. Real hitmen are supposed to kill those people and receive the reward in bitcoins, after presenting the evidence of the execution. Knowing what happens in the Deep Web, I'm taking this website very seriously. People have been using Deep Web/Onion websites do conduct illegal businesses, including hiring hitmen, for quite a while, with success.

So, essentially, the website is just like Kickstater (http://www.kickstarter.com/) with an evil twist.

If the idea sticks, soon enough we'll see the bounties growing bigger and bigger, and sooner or later someone will conduct the assassination of one of those people in the list.

Interesting times, indeed...

Raf.

Soulboy
18th November 2013, 18:28
There was a movie about this recently where the webmaster himself got on the list. Interesting, wonder where the scriptwriter got the idea from

Robin
18th November 2013, 18:31
Great thread, Raf.

"Market asks its killers to create a text file with the date of the death ahead of time, and to use a cryptographic function known as a hash to convert it to a unique string of characters."

My first thought is how would they be able to get away with the assassination? I imagine that this site is the major focus of the PTB and therefore are devoting tons of money into tracking everything that goes on there. Even if they could somehow create a code of when and where the individual is going to do the assassination, I would imagine that massive surveillance technology would be able to trace back to the individual and follow him wherever he goes, thereby stopping him in his (or her) tracks.

SilentFeathers
18th November 2013, 18:32
Raf, it's quite idiotic in my opinion.

Arak
18th November 2013, 18:59
After few visits to dark web I decided that it's not a good place for good guys. The stuff around there is very disturbing and I am not all suprised about that page. Most darklings are sure just nerds who love to play with fire, but I bet that there are some true villains around there also. They most propably just stalk in shadows rather than are having big mouth - those crooks are usually not the brightest folk and easilly would get caught.

So the bottom line is: If you are not really well shielded, stay out of that place.

Namaste!

RMorgan
18th November 2013, 19:47

I might agree with you, brother.

However, why do you think that?

Raf.

SilentFeathers
18th November 2013, 19:57

Raf.

It makes more sense to me to arrest, prosecute, and let a jury/community decide ones fate rather than to stoop to their level and just go around assassinating/murdering "alleged" scumbags and suspected criminals.

Limor Wolf
18th November 2013, 20:21
This is horiffic, preverse and encourages murder. How they enable such websites to exist?
Well, easy guess, they are the ones who create them, or at least use them for their own benefit.

Violence is the language of the opperssors and what they are doing here is very much a voodoo ceramony alive.. think about the time and date someone is going to get murdered.

Not surprising when knowing how things really work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_6Jv1l36vc

Carmody
18th November 2013, 20:22
oldie but a goodie

Cars were stretched out for miles ahead of him. As he was sitting there, a young fellow approached his car and knocked on the window. "What's the holdup?", the driver asked. "Well," answered the young fellow, "It seems that a terrorist group is holding the entire U.S. Congress hostage up ahead a few miles. They claim they're going to douse the whole bunch of them with gasoline and start them on fire unless they get $50 million. I'm just going car to car to try and get some donations." "I'd love to help." said the driver. "How much is everyone else giving?" "About a gallon each."

Limor Wolf
18th November 2013, 20:30
oldie but a goodie

Cars were stretched out for miles ahead of him. As he was sitting there, a young fellow approached his car and knocked on the window. "What's the holdup?", the driver asked. "Well," answered the young fellow, "It seems that a terrorist group is holding the entire U.S. Congress hostage up ahead a few miles. They claim they're going to douse the whole bunch of them with gasoline and start them on fire unless they get $50 million. I'm just going car to car to try and get some donations." "I'd love to help." said the driver. "How much is everyone else giving?" "About a gallon each."

Goodie but shoddy

(Gallons of gasoline are quite expensive nowdays)

Shezbeth
19th November 2013, 00:40
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

It makes more sense to me to arrest, prosecute, and let a jury/community decide ones fate rather than to stoop to their level and just go around assassinating/murdering "alleged" scumbags and suspected criminals.

Yeah good luck with that, its worked ever so well thus far.

Flash
19th November 2013, 01:01
This idea of killing anyone is as disgusting as the Cabal is. Same psychopatic behavior, no difference.

Kalamos
19th November 2013, 01:07

DeDukshyn
19th November 2013, 01:09
This idea of killing anyone is as disgusting as the Cabal is. Same psychopatic behavior, no difference.

Maybe some believe it is time to fight fire with fire? Firebreaks are a useful tool in fighting forest fires, where fires are actually lit to burn down a section of forest in the path of a fire, which stops the fire as it has nothing to burn. A valid method at certain times from certain of perspectives.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If this is true, as RAF presents it to us, then some of us are still thinking small.

There are more ways to kill a man than just 'physical' bullets and poison (think black magic).

These 'enemies' (they ones putting this crap out) are more powerful than many of us can imagine. They will (and most have) already lost their soul.

If one can "kill" with black magic, can one change someone with "white" magic? Would not having some on their inside working for the light be even more advantageous? Just a thought ;)

Kalamos
19th November 2013, 01:11

East Sun
19th November 2013, 01:13
To destroy/kill these bastards/cabal to save the lives of millions or billions would be an honorable thing to do.

Robin
19th November 2013, 01:20
My second thought is:

If Obama was assassinated through this particular activity, then lets look at who would step in to take his place. As vice president, Joe Biden would be next in line.

Same as the old boss...

The masses of people waking up and taking back their freedom to me is the only answer. It's the only way we will learn and evolve as a humanity.

As an analogy, modern humanity is kind of like a stubborn, ignorant child. If the child is spoon-fed his or her entire life, then they will not learn from their mistakes, thereby growing and acquiring new lessons.
:nono:

DeDukshyn
19th November 2013, 01:24
My second thought is:

If Obama was assassinated through this particular activity, then lets look at who would step in to take his place. As vice president, Joe Biden would be next in line.

Same as the old boss...

The masses of people waking up and taking back their freedom to me is the only answer. It's the only way we will learn and evolve as a humanity.

As an analogy, modern humanity is kind of like a stubborn, ignorant child. If the child is spoon-fed his or her entire life, then they will not learn from their mistakes, thereby growing and acquiring new lessons.
:nono:

I agree. Killing the servants may slow down the handlers for a while - but they have a line-up of new servants waiting to serve ... What Raf mentioned as potential targets isn't near high up enough in the pyramid to be truly effective anyway ...

Anyway that was for the perspective at hand.
Fully agree that the solution lies in each of us. We are all the real problem and thus the solution lies with us -- it is just hard to admit. ;)

Robin
19th November 2013, 01:36
My third thought is:

Using, again, Obama as an example, lets imagine what could potentially happen if Obama was assassinated through this means. If the US government was aware that Crowdfunded Assassinations existed, and had some evidence to back up their claim that Obama was taken out through this method, then they could use it to their "advantage"

To me that would be more than a good enough reason for them to enact Martial Law and take away all the rights of Americans. If the US government cannot trust Americans because of this kind of activity, then they would have justifiable reasoning for enacting Martial Law.

All massively, corrupt systems must be taken out from the inside. I sincerely believe that like a parasite, the PTB will be their own downfall by "consuming too much of the host." The internet is the bane of their existence, and I think that we will see further examples of them making more and more mistakes, only to realize that they dismantled their own dynasty.

:gaah:

Shezbeth
19th November 2013, 01:36
Part of the reason the PTB have such a wealth of 'servants' and 'operators' is because those servants/operators feel safe. They have had the opportunity to see what has (not) happened to those who came before them, and the continuing cycle leads to an escalation of 'productivity'.

I think a few high-profile 'unfortunate accidents' might give those still operating a moment of reflection at the very least.

Personally, I am of the mind that we are IN a war of attrition anyway.

DeDukshyn
19th November 2013, 01:45
My third thought is:

Using, again, Obama as an example, lets imagine what could potentially happen if Obama was assassinated through this means. If the US government was aware that Crowdfunded Assassinations existed, and had some evidence to back up their claim that Obama was taken out through this method, then they could use it to their "advantage"

To me that would be more than a good enough reason for them to enact Martial Law and take away all the rights of Americans. If the US government cannot trust Americans because of this kind of activity, then they would have justifiable reasoning for enacting Martial Law.

All massively, corrupt systems must be taken out from the inside. I sincerely believe that like a parasite, the PTB will be their own downfall by "consuming too much of the host." The internet is the bane of their existence, and I think that we will see further examples of them making more and more mistakes, only to realize that they dismantled their own dynasty.

:gaah:

To even add further ...

-We give them power by succumbing to a two party voting system (in some countries it's 3 - just in case ;)) and keep voting in the same powers behind these few choices.
-We give them power by allowing utility and energy monopolies to exist.
-We give them power by buying their GMO crap, then getting sick and buying their drugs to make us "better"
-We give them power by believing we "have to" be a part of their "society" (by law a society is opted into - there is a man in Canada who has opted out, and while his life has been miserable, he has legally avoided taxes, drivers licences, and everything else - although keep in mind the only service police provide him is by arresting him continuously -- he always wins when it comes to the courts because he truly understands his right to opt out of a "society"
-We give them power by watching TV and "news" and believing the crap the programs on TV "program" us with (why do you think they are called "programs?")
-We give them power by not wanting more than the options THEY give us

See how powerful the elite are? We make them the greatest powers on earth, then bitch that they abuse their powers. Time for change at the individual level. Major change -- it starts with you reading this - your anger won't help, your sadness won't help, but your actions to stop giving them the power they have is your obligation, with committed, daily choices to change your life. This IS the opportunity to change things for good.

RunningDeer
19th November 2013, 02:12
I don't believe it's crowdfunded. It may be a way for the dark ones to monitor:

how many around the world have reached ‘enough is enough’, in which case, they’ll dial back their efforts to rid the useless eaters
which and how many puppet-leaders do the greatest harm to effect the dark ones goals and objectives, therefore, clean house
create fear in their puppet-leaders so they can continue to get the most out of them

Tesseract
19th November 2013, 03:17
Obama's crowd funding of his election campaign is no different to this site.

cursichella1
19th November 2013, 03:53
Part of the reason the PTB have such a wealth of 'servants' and 'operators' is because those servants/operators feel safe. They have had the opportunity to see what has (not) happened to those who came before them, and the continuing cycle leads to an escalation of 'productivity'.

I think a few high-profile 'unfortunate accidents' might give those still operating a moment of reflection at the very least.

Personally, I am of the mind that we are IN a war of attrition anyway.

Curious the effect of a worldwide Mexican-style "reverse curse" on something massive and symbolic of recent "gains" of the PTB, sending their own Trademark ( ® ) mass ritual magic (a la 911) back at them?

(Not into reverse magic? It really is just a defense strategy, and if effective, could always be rationalized away as "tasteful redecorating"...lol)

Bubu
19th November 2013, 09:35

Raf.

Because people in the hit list and/or the people behind them has considerable influence over the world wide web. Secure VPN? Think again. This means that they can track down easily who are behind this assassination plots and hit them first. I might believe it if they plan it in secrecy, but planing it on the world wide web for everyone to see is idiotic.

Go to the fundamentals first. How does communication works? does it work by sending signal to specific target? No the com signal is sent to an infinite number of direction therefore can be captured by an infinite number of receiver. Secure VPN and other secures are simply an invitation for our kinds to spill our deepest secret. After all without secure VPN we will find a way to communicate securely by other means. Thus it is logical to give us something secure. Eh. Haven't we learn yet to see the hooks behind the baits?

chocolate
19th November 2013, 12:16
I think I see behind this an anonymous touch. I will not go into the moral issues here, this world is far gone beyond the norms I have in my life.

“I believe it will change the world for the better,” writes Sanjuro, who shares his handle with the nameless samurai protagonist in the Akira Kurosawa film “Yojimbo.” (He tells me he chose it in homage to creator of the online black market Silk Road, who called himself the Dread Pirate Roberts, as well Bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto.) ”Thanks to this system, a world without wars, dragnet panopticon-style surveillance, nuclear weapons, armies, repression, money manipulation, and limits to trade is firmly within our grasp for but a few bitcoins per person. I also believe that as soon as a few politicians gets offed and they realize they’ve lost the war on privacy, the killings can stop and we can transition to a phase of peace, privacy and laissez-faire.”

"Sanjuro didn’t actually invent the concept of an anonymous crowdfunded assassination market. The idea dates back to the cypherpunk movement of the mid-1990s, whose adherents dreamt of using encryption tools to weaken the government and empower individuals. Former Intel engineer and Cypherpunk Mailing List founder Tim May argued that uncrackable secret messages and untraceable digital currency would lead to assassination markets in his “Cryptoanarchist’s Manifesto” written in 1992.
A few years later, another former Intel engineer named Jim Bell proposed a system of funding assassinations through encrypted, anonymous donations in an essay he called “ Assassination Politics.” The system he described closely matches Sanjuro’s scheme, though anonymity tools like Tor and Bitcoin were mostly theoretical at the time."

"Other than that, “I can but appeal personally,” Sanjuro writes. “I live a comfortable, albeit somewhat spartan life, and the only thing that really pains me is the increasing attacks on the liberties I enjoy in my daily life, mainly my personal privacy. I cannot buy that with money, so I have no need of it. There is nothing I want more than to see this project succeed, and for that I need dead politicians.”

Thanks Raf for this, I see it for the first time.