PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

Chester
19th November 2013, 17:32
I am asking those who have become my friends through this forum what they suggest. Here goes.

I happen to have accumulated a plethora of "strangely coincidental facts" which point to the possibility that what lay behind all the "conspiracy theories" or the "Oswald did it alone" conjecture is perhaps a deeper, "real reason" for the Kennedy assassination.

What has been coming together for several dozen years is the absolute most bizarre story one could imagine.

If I decide to try and write it all up, I guess it would have to be a "book" which makes sense when one considers my nick name around here - "justonechapter."

The story involves "ritual sacrifice," the Archons, Paganism and perhaps Satanism.

If I do, the only way I recommend anyone reading it is to read it as if it were a novel though there would be hundreds of actual, provable facts as well as actual testimonies of real people verifying all sorts of components to the story.

And it would be understood by the end of the story as to why I might be the only one who could possibly write it which is my concern as I am prone to narcissism.

Still... should I?

Chester
19th November 2013, 18:02
Good to see Raf with the first response - a thank you....

I just crossed the line now - no turning back!

Nasu
19th November 2013, 18:03
In my humble opinion you should... If after reflection it feels right.. But the very fact that you doubt yourself, should give you pause for thought. Your gut is trying to protect you from something and tell you something, you need to search deep within to see what that is..

Your theory could make a lot of sense. A friend brought me a repro copy of the Dallas morning news for Saturday 23rd of November 1963. I love the old adverts for tv's and stuff, very nostalgic. One thing struck me though, looking at it now, knowing the story as we think we do, with so called modern eyes, just how packed full this edition was.. In short, the only part of the conventional story, not in this edition, was the shooting of Oswald by Ruby.. The whole story, from Kennedy's career through to the position of the shooter and an in depth look into Oswald's life, including his attempted defection etc, etc, etc.... The whole story, as we know it, had been reaserched completely from A through to Z, been edited and had gone to print, only the day after he was shot.... Now what's the chances of that actually happening? In most events, things transpire over time, not so here...

Which leads me to agree with you, at least in part, the event and all details therein, fit for mass consumption, was ready for print the night the presedent died.... N

Ps. A link to a mention of the paper, couldn't find an online copy for you all, sorry, the papers archives only go back to the eighties...

http://www.rarenewspapers.com/view/550379

Pps. After looking for those adverts mentioned in the above link, in my copy, I found them, on pages 18 and 19. Interestingly only two movies played in the Texas theater that weekend, war is hell, which Oswald was arrested at and cry of battle, with Rita Moreno. The other advert on page 19 for the carousel nightclub, owned by Ruby, just states, closed Friday, Saturday AND Sunday... Nothing more... Did Ruby simply close his nightclub out of respect? No one else had.. Or was he just too busy...

Sorry, rambling thoughts, now back to topic... N

william r sanford72
19th November 2013, 18:23
hay whats one more view and op gonna hurt..let it rip..almost a pun thing there...i meant go for it!!truth always....

Freed Fox
19th November 2013, 18:50
I'd say go for it Chester.

If you were already an established writer/researcher, you might be held back for fear of losing some established credibility with the public (unless you actually are, and Chester is justonepseudonym... :lol: ). Furthermore, in the event that your premises are mistaken, you certainly wouldn't be the first to publish an incorrect theory. Not saying that is the case, but more of a statement along the lines of; 'what have you got to lose'?

That said, of course there are the dangers that anyone faces when exposing something which has been deliberately hidden or covered up. I would go out on a limb, however, and presuppose that the more drastic 'silencing' measures are typically reserved for those with evidence of 'hard' data; governmental, geo-political, and/or military secrets. You could feasibly be safe from such repercussions based on the fact that your theory deals with the occult, a realm of which the public at large is still generally dismissive.

genevieve
19th November 2013, 19:16
Chester--

Yes, please!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

norman
19th November 2013, 19:16
If you write a cracking novel with a great story, that's got to be a plus.

meeradas
19th November 2013, 19:21
Of course.

778 neighbour of some guy
19th November 2013, 19:25
"ritual sacrifice," the Archons, Paganism and perhaps Satanism.

the absolute most bizarre story one could imagine.

If I decide to try and write it all up, I guess it would have to be a "book"

And it would be understood by the end of the story as to why I might be the only one who could possibly write it which is my concern as I am prone to narcissism.

Still... should I?

Hm, who do you want to write it for Chester, for yourself ( to give it a place and of your chest), for the interested and initiated in the subject, ( by initiated I mean informed of its existence of course, not active participants), or for the larger audiences, if its just for your own intellectual satisfaction I'd say just make it the best work of art you possibly can and make sure it satisfies you personally, if for an audience you would have to make some concessions I think, you will undoubtedly get yourself a fan club, but you might also end up in a perfect sh!tstorm since the people who are involved in the practices you write about will not be too pleased at all.

But if you think you should, you should.

Some happy tunes to celebrate this momentous occasion especially for you.

Altar of sacrifice ( Slayer, justonestory)

YskBzrpp-F0

Eram
19th November 2013, 19:32
Hi Justoneman

An important question would be,

why should you not?

Joseph McAree
19th November 2013, 20:39
Hi Chester ,

I expect you already new the answer to your question before you ask the question !

Go on give us it, I look forward to reading it.

Kindest regards
Joe

Eram
19th November 2013, 20:43
I can see the back cover of the book for me already:

Growing up in the city of Dallas, part of a family belonging to the "movers and shakers" in the time that Kennedy was assassinated, justoneman was still a young boy.
Confronted with the early death of his father in suspicious circumstances, he started to collect pieces of a puzzle that paint the picture of a grim conspiracy to take out the president in order to stop him to advance his agenda of exposing the secret societies who rule the country by means of their hidden hand.

While he sets out to collect information to find out what happened to his father, he finds evidence to support the idea that his family played a dirty role in the cover up for the assassination of the president and he is forced to look at events in his youth in a new light, enabling him to see that all was not just as it seemed to be and that he might have been groomed to become a hitman.

Come and read what "key" players he talked to and what he learned, in order to come to conclusions that might shed a new light on what actually happened that day on the 11-22-'63.

A lone gunman?

Not very likely after you read this novel in which facts, interpretations together with some interesting ideas are mixed in an well done attempt to paint a likely picture as to what might have happened!!!

Billy
19th November 2013, 21:32
A little reassurance helps when we hesitate.

If you have the will, You can do it.

peace.

Wind
19th November 2013, 21:52
http://oi42.tinypic.com/30ab9rq.jpg

Milneman
19th November 2013, 22:05
If I said, "No, don't do it." What would you do? And why?

Chip
19th November 2013, 22:14
I can't wait to read it!

OnyxKnight
19th November 2013, 22:30
Satanism? Really?

I don't know, go for it if you feel you have to write it. I'm not sure how much "facts", coincidental or not, have anything to do with satanism mashed together as the purpose/base/premise for all conspiracy theories out there, crowned with JFK's assassination.

Orph
19th November 2013, 23:57
No.

Okay, .... so I thought I'd be different. :sarcastic:

gripreaper
20th November 2013, 03:22
Its a conundrum.

On the one hand, all the diverse variants which you may have gathered to hypothicate a postulate which are common to the five carnal senses and the narrow visible light spectrum, coupled with brain activity from the left hemisphere juxtaposed through a context which has socialization adherent in it's view, may overlay an otherwise visible exegesis that...

On the other hand, comes from variants gathered from paranormal or highly dimensional delta states of consciousness spherically balanced by both sides contextually, which are not variant within the milieu of the narrow visible light spectrum, but carry further frequencies and vibrations which can broaden the anticipated collation of all of the variables into a synergistic thesis which would be less malleable to the intricacies of a triune brain, which has access to the cerebrum and the cerebellum, and not just the hypocampus or the frontal lobe.

You know what I mean?

Mandala
20th November 2013, 05:09
Follow your intuition. If you are driven to do it and feel compelled do it. However, that being said, no matter what you write, be prepared for criticism and praise. You could also do it in a test market, for friends and check reactions, or go all out for the world to see. What do you want to do?

Chester
21st November 2013, 05:16
Thanks, my friends on Avalon... What awesome responses... Mandala nailed the biggest truth -

If you are driven to do it and feel compelled do it.

What has held me back until now is that I never could see a positive result coming forth that could outweigh the potential risks. Understand I mean - what others might perceive as wrong to present/propose. Prior to my discovery of what now motivates me, it was all about selfish reasons or attention seeking.

If the mods see this - please close the thread. Thanks Chester

ThePythonicCow
21st November 2013, 07:51
If the mods see this - please close the thread. Thanks Chester
Thus it shall be.

Thread closed.