PDA

View Full Version : Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010?

Eric J (Viking)
5th October 2010, 08:27
Ok don't shoot the messenger. Well, we have all sorts of theories out there at the moment, this is the latest!! :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkffRs0Gmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o25IHwJorwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNTeMMP3t4I

viking

Eric J (Viking)
5th October 2010, 08:34
Actually could the Mods delete this thread and place the contents here... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5925-False-Flag-Event...-How-would-you-recognize-them

I couldn't find it initially...but have now!! duuuuugh silly me!!

viking

hyundisonata
5th October 2010, 19:01
Ooops looks like I will be getting banned from here before I get the chance to make myself at home lol. Sorry people but this is nothing but hog wash. ET is not evil; he is not an entity or being of light. Sorry to disappoint you but he is one of many different carbon based life forms. Yip no different from us apart from being older, smarter and most of all non violent. He has no intent to invade at all. If he did he would have done it when we were still throwing spears. Wake up to reality .stop basing other life forms on our morals because ours is rotten to the core. Maybe once we stop being so violent and nasty to our own we might just start to understand ET. My only comparison to ET is my NDEs and the emotion felt that was overwhelming. Anyone who has had a genuine NDE will know what I am talking about. They are not angles or demons just the plain old guy next door. I was a very nasty type guy and after my first abduction I wanted blood. Not because I had been harmed in anyway but because of fear of what I did not understand. I hunted day and night looking for a way to get even. Yes my intention was to kill them .that was until another abduction and after I stopped trying to attack them and they got me to use the limited brain cells I have. They managed to explain and get me to understand that they were not a threat and I had nothing to fear. Several meetings later I now know and recognize my faults. I now hate violence; I care about the welfare of my fellow human beings, I loath such as the thought of children suffering from such as starvation ECT. I never gave any of this a second thought before ET intervened in my life. And if he can take a mindless moron like me and set him straight he can’t be that bad. The only threat to humanity comes from humanity.

Bill Ryan
5th October 2010, 19:12
Ooops looks like I will be getting banned from here before I get the chance to make myself at home lol. Sorry people but this is nothing but hog wash. ET is not evil; he is not an entity or being of light. Sorry to disappoint you but he is one of many different carbon based life forms. Yip no different from us apart from being older, smarter and most of all non violent. He has no intent to invade at all. If he did he would have done it when we were still throwing spears. Wake up to reality .stop basing other life forms on our morals because ours is rotten to the core. Maybe once we stop being so violent and nasty to our own we might just start to understand ET. My only comparison to ET is my NDEs and the emotion felt that was overwhelming. Anyone who has had a genuine NDE will know what I am talking about. They are not angles or demons just the plain old guy next door. I was a very nasty type guy and after my first abduction I wanted blood. Not because I had been harmed in anyway but because of fear of what I did not understand. I hunted day and night looking for a way to get even. Yes my intention was to kill them .that was until another abduction and after I stopped trying to attack them and they got me to use the limited brain cells I have. They managed to explain and get me to understand that they were not a threat and I had nothing to fear. Several meetings later I now know and recognize my faults. I now hate violence; I care about the welfare of my fellow human beings, I loath such as the thought of children suffering from such as starvation ECT. I never gave any of this a second thought before ET intervened in my life. And if he can take a mindless moron like me and set him straight he can’t be that bad. The only threat to humanity comes from humanity.

Thank you - this is the first post you've made here (which I've seen) which is grounded in your own experience and which is not offensive or prejudiced.

Re the ETs: in my view, there are likely to be many different agendas - some benevolent and some self-serving: just like human beings.

I've been specifically told by someone who is in a position to be well-informed that there will be a false-flag (faked) alien invasion - or a false-flag, hyped alien threat - likely to be sometime in the next couple of years. This month (October 2010) I strongly think is too early for this. I hope to be able to say more about this in due course as I learn more.

Mluck
5th October 2010, 19:30
You must take everything with a grain of salt - All information must be filtered through the heart and if it rings true then that is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkffRs0Gmc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o25IHwJorwA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNTeMMP3t4I&feature=related

Mluck
5th October 2010, 19:34
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://2012rising.com/images/61.jpg&imgrefurl=http://2012rising.com/article/was-comet-holmes-the-hopi-blue-star&usg=__1Z0eLuvlzCgG9GBJufRVwq0WzeM=&h=416&w=640&sz=151&hl=en&start=0&sig2=IuoiQuXl0ulVz-nndmpTzA&zoom=1&tbnid=_Zr_z4114KZuhM:&tbnh=155&tbnw=226&ei=q32rTOg2ifqzA9jA8KID&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dblue%2Bstar%2Bprophecy%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D959%26tbs%3Disc h:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=507&oei=q32rTOg2ifqzA9jA8KID&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=42&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=125&ty=109

jack
5th October 2010, 19:35
She knows her stuff thats for sure. I cant imagine how crazy she might sound to anyone who doesnt have some idea whats going on in the world. Kudos to her, Brave woman to talk about those things.

shiva777
5th October 2010, 19:43
I've been specifically told by someone who is in a high position to be well informed (my AvatarSelf...yes,we all have one)that ET's come in all shapes,sizes,forms,dimensional expressions,intentional positions...you name it

since the 2012 date has been seeded in to mainstream new-agey thought the stories about ET invasions,saviours from space,energy infusions,cataclysms,5D earth shift etc will become more and more outlandish and outrageous...you can bank on that(while the banks continue to thrive)...all a clever ploy to distract people from tuning INWARDS....careful with the distractions...

NOBODY knows(I don't care who your whistleblowers are)what will come to pass in the next few years..even the HIGHEST ranking humans who employ the whistleblowers/insiders don't know what their ET overlords are planning,lots of bait and switch and misdirection happening at the hughest levels now.....all we can KNOW is what is happening for each of us individually NOW...and that can only be known by tuning INWARDS

...yes,I know,new-agey sites and "projects" have replaced mainstream TV viewing for many people,all part of the plan to keep you distracted and in "sensational" mode...more confusion,just at a seemingly more "advanced" level

bottom line...the only way you can know what's up is by tuning inwards...that's the only place you can discern from...take whatever any whistleblower has to say with a grain of salt,there are many factions with many agendas at the moment and no matter how much a whistleblower believes they know you can be sure that there are other whistleblowers under OTHER factional control who believe just as strongly that they know what is up for the coming times......NOBODY KNOWS and I find that exciting!

Eric J (Viking)
5th October 2010, 20:01
Hey Mluck ... beat ya to it!!

same here...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6575-Alien-Invasion-planned-for-Oct-2010

viking

Shane_Original
5th October 2010, 20:06
Trust yourself.. you'll know the truth from the lie. You can help others see through the veil.

As the post above says.. "Go inward".. and all of ''their" plans will fall and fail.

Eyes wide open, heart in tune... In love, of light
Shaynard

Eric J (Viking)
5th October 2010, 20:15
I always thought that if you are confronted ask "are you here for the GOOD of mankind" ? (telepathically or vocal) This would reveal if they were of good intentions or bad!!! :confused:

viking

Shane_Original
5th October 2010, 20:21
I always thought that if you are confronted ask "are you here for the GOOD of mankind" ? (telepathically or vocal) This would reveal if they were of good intentions or bad!!! :confused:

viking

""One of us tells the truth, and one of us always lies""

Definitely ask.. Don't expect the truth. KNOW it when you hear it.

Shaynard

Mluck
5th October 2010, 20:24
Sorry I looked but missed it we can get it deleted I am sure

Mluck
5th October 2010, 20:29
All I can say is I am ready and I hope you are too. also you must take everything with a grain of salt- filter it through your heart and if it rings true that is good!

shiva777
5th October 2010, 20:32
ET's lie just like humans...they don't have to tell us the truth,that's another new-agey distorted belief of many

the astral heart lies ...most new-agey material comes through the astral heart connection...feels very loving and beautiful but is most often very deceiving...it's about doing inner work to connect with the HIGHER HEART...your 8th Dimensional knowing of your thymus gland connection is where your inner wisdom is FELT...developing that connection means going beyond the 4D/astral/4th chakra astral heart that most of the new-agey realm works from and is stuck in...set your intention and your meditational practices to connecting to your TRUE spiritual heart...it means going beyong the 4th chakra,developing and opening the 5/6 and 7 th chakras...balancing them leads to the 8D higher heart connection....it's vital to understand that not all that feels good and loving is until you have opened and activated your higher chakras you can't know for sure...goes back to doing your inner work

Beth
5th October 2010, 20:33
Merged threads.

Solace
5th October 2010, 21:43
I can't understand people like her. She makes a fool of herself... for what? For nothing...:wacko:
Oct. 13-14. We have 1 week before all hell breaks loose. :D:D

jack
5th October 2010, 22:18
I can't understand people like her. She makes a fool of herself... for what? For nothing...:wacko:
Oct. 13-14. We have 1 week before all hell breaks loose. :D:D

At least its short term hey. Whatever about the alien invasion she knows her stuff about other things, Shes got really strong vibes off her for sure. I likey

Celine
5th October 2010, 22:24
Thank you - this is the first post you've made here (which I've seen) which is grounded in your own experience and which is not offensive or prejudiced.

Re the ETs: in my view, there are likely to be many different agendas - some benevolent and some self-serving: just like human beings.

I've been specifically told by someone who is in a position to be well-informed that there will be a false-flag (faked) alien invasion - or a false-flag, hyped alien threat - likely to be sometime in the next couple of years. This month (October 2010) I strongly think is too early for this. I hope to be able to say more about this in due course as I learn more.

Yes , I can see the pattern leading up to this.

I agree but believe it will be sooner then 24 months..

Lyricus
5th October 2010, 22:36
This smacks a tad of the whole Blossom Goodchild saga.

I think that it will be some years before the greater populous of this world can firmly stare up at the starts in anticipation of when our ET cousins will pop by for brew or two. Is the world ready for landing or first contact? Will it be ready in 2-3 years even? Whatever the case, it could be just be matter of 'ready or not here they come' and the world will have to swallow the reality of the undeniable truth that we are not alone.

Lyricus
5th October 2010, 22:46
Part 1 : 7.30 = what on Earth???

She started with conviction then goes all panicky, I really don't know what to make of this...

Bluewool
5th October 2010, 22:57
If you read some of the channelled messages from the likes of the galactic federation then they make a point that since 911 they prevent such things from happening.That includes fake alien invasions and other false flag events.The only way i could see this happening is to let the dark play their card because it moves the game along to the next hand.
Like a game of chess you make your move but unless you have thought out the moves and consequences further down the line you are eventually open to check-mate.
Allowing a false flag scenario such as this could wake up a lot of new people as 911 did in questioning what is the truth but i would be very surprised if the galactic powers that be would allow this to happen.At the same time we shouldn't under estimate the dark.
As for the lady her info ties in with a lot of other stuff i have read bar Obama whom others say is a light worker who has his hands tied at the moment.

Celine
5th October 2010, 23:00
Galactic Powers that Be..

The GPTB.. I kinda like that

Though I see your point in the "lesson" that would be learned...

I do not belive lies are a good path to growth..

Solace
5th October 2010, 23:04
And btw.. the retired NORAD officer gave the same exact date for arriving extraterrestrial ships.

Coincidence?! I don't think so.

SPIRIT WOLF
5th October 2010, 23:25
Channelled warnings?:(

Bill Ryan
5th October 2010, 23:47
I just spent half an hour or so reading up on and watching Colleen Thomas.

The only thing I can say is that I very strongly suspect, based on reliable reports I've read and heard, that there is advanced technology, some but not all of it satellite based, that can induce every kind of thought, feeling, certainty, compulsion, voice or vision into anyone's mind, individually targeted.

It's pretty effective but not universally so - and it works much better with some people than others.

Now:

Suppose you were working for the Dark Side (call them what you will) - and had access to that kind of technology. And imagine that you were part of a group planning a 'false flag' (faked) alien invasion sometime, say, in 2-3 years' time - the intention of which would be to create a new false enemy.

What would you use that technology for right now? Go figure!

(Barry / Spirit Wolf, I welcome your comments... I suspect we may be in agreement here.)

Mluck
6th October 2010, 00:08
I just spent half an hour or so reading up on and watching Colleen Thomas.

The only thing I can say is that I very strongly suspect, based on reliable reports I've read and heard, that there is advanced technology, some but not all of it satellite based, that can induce every kind of thought, feeling, certainty, compulsion, voice or vision into anyone's mind, individually targeted.

It's pretty effective but not universally so - and it works much better with some people than others.

Now:

Suppose you were working for the Dark Side (call them what you will) - and had access to that kind of technology. And imagine that you were part of a group planning a 'false flag' (faked) alien invasion sometime, say, in 2-3 years' time - the intention of which would be to create a new false enemy.

What would you use that technology for right now? Go figure!

(Barry / Spirit Wolf, I welcome your comments... I suspect we may be in agreement here.)

So by that logic and correct me if I am wrong we cant really trust anything anyone says. We have no real way of knowing who is a puppet and who is not?

Celine
6th October 2010, 00:11
*celine reaches out puts her hand over your heart, looks up at you and smiles *

We have been learning much about how to follow our heart for a reason.

IMO ..." works much better with some people than others."

I am an "other"..as are many here.

Mluck
6th October 2010, 00:16
IMO - you must take everything with a grain of salt- filter it through your heart and if it rings true that is good!

cloud9
6th October 2010, 00:26
When I saw the date I remembered something I saw a few days ago and finally I found it.
This guy says the date would be Oct 13, he says the trascenders would be the ones to show up, I haven't heard of them before so I don't know what to make of it, also he got the information through a channeler.
I'm not saying it's true so please don't debate me on this one, as viking says don't kill the messenger.
This video is 2 of 2 and the part where he talks about the date is at 6:20

8npTc6841FI

Bill Ryan
6th October 2010, 00:43
So by that logic and correct me if I am wrong we cant really trust anything anyone says. We have no real way of knowing who is a puppet and who is not?

We have no real way of knowing what channeler is a puppet and who is not.

bluestflame
6th October 2010, 01:07
if the hair stands up on the back of your neck and is quickly replaced by a sedated floaty type feeling it's a good indication of what we're being presented with

if on the other hand we feel unafraid , alert, more present and feel more who we really are ...is a good indicator of what we're also being presented with

deep down we know , just need to remember how to sit in the awareness and be observant of the way it seeks our attention

Roofie
6th October 2010, 01:59
I just had an idea I thought I might share. Comparing this to what David Icke and the Web bot Time line have suggested. Does that mean that October 13 will come and go without an appearance making us think that its anothor Blossom Incident then 2 weeks later when we are not expecting it they will arrive??? If I were a gambling man thats where my money would be. Maybe our visitors have a sense of humour.... :P

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 02:19
We have no real way of knowing what channeler is a puppet and who is not.

Hi Bill,

In the third part of her video, Colleen begs to be interviewed either on the radio or tv.
Are you Bill ready and up to the challenge? Maybe you can come up with some questions...

JMHO

Dan ~ :love:

Mluck
6th October 2010, 02:21
I don't get it :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Scott
6th October 2010, 02:26
Hi Bill,

In the third part of her video, Colleen begs to be interviewed either on the radio or tv.
Are you Bill ready and up to the challenge? Maybe you can come up with some questions...

JMHO

Dan ~ :love:

oh ya she begs to be interviewed alright and even gives the number and ext# on the top of the video, it will only cost you $1.99 a minute.
Poor thing also complains about the lack of donations.

Seriously?

Mluck
6th October 2010, 03:02
I just had a question how can we be sure that government whistle blowers are not under the same type of control? I was just curious as to what makes them immune from such types of technology and control?

Rocky_Shorz
6th October 2010, 03:05

I'm hoping they decide the Lunar Eclipse is the perfect time for it...

People already out Cameras pointed at the sky...

Dec 21 2010 early AM for us...

Rocky_Shorz
6th October 2010, 03:16
2 years to the day before the Mayan Calendar ends...

But then again, October 28th 2011 is the "other" date maybe ETs are popping in a year early to help us with travel arrangements...

all these false flag reports are to send people to the wrong ticket counters... ;)

Snowbird
6th October 2010, 03:22
After watching the three vids, I opened the vid menu and watched/listened to three other vids of her's. In the Pope and UFO Press Club Meeting 9-27 Parts 1 & 2, she states that the Pope has been served for crimes against humanity, and that Fox news had reported this.

True? Anyone?

I would not depend upon everything that she says, but I will say that she doesn't make me uncomfortable either. I've decided to keep an open mind about this one.

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 03:38
After watching the three vids, I opened the vid menu and watched/listened to three other vids of her's. In the Pope and UFO Press Club Meeting 9-27 Parts 1 & 2, she states that the Pope has been served for crimes against humanity, and that Fox news had reported this.

True? Anyone?

I would not depend upon everything that she says, but I will say that she doesn't make me uncomfortable either. I've decided to keep an open mind about this one.

Hi Snowbird,

Why would she call herself WildColleen (http://www.wildcolleen.com)...:photo:
Don't want to comment on this -- see her resume here. (http://www.youtube.com/user/colesakick) :tape:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUlqasMyuBA

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 04:39
Well, just found another good one...:high5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjBNQxg4t4c

bluestflame
6th October 2010, 04:41
interesting facebook site went offline after i posted a link to this vid

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 04:46
interesting facebook site went offline after i posted a link to this vid

which vid, in particular?

Bill Ryan
6th October 2010, 04:49
Hi Bill,

More than my reputation is worth... seriously.

In the Pope and UFO Press Club Meeting 9-27 Parts 1 & 2, she states that the Pope has been served for crimes against humanity, and that Fox news had reported this.

True? Anyone?

The story came from here:

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/182/779/International_Tribunal_serves_Pope_Summons:_Tribes_demand_truth_about_50,000_missing_children.html

The summons was served by

Royce White Calf, Elder
Oglala Lakota Nation
Acting Secretary, The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
American Section: c/o 1000 Walker St., Unit 223, Holly Hill, Florida USA 32117

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 04:54
More than my reputation is worth - seriously.

Well, I guess it's up to Kerry...;)

bluestflame
6th October 2010, 05:13
colleen's first one pleiadian one (pleadian)

jcocks
6th October 2010, 06:36
I'm hoping they decide the Lunar Eclipse is the perfect time for it...

People already out Cameras pointed at the sky...

Dec 21 2010 early AM for us...

Funny you should say that, because I myself have a funny feeling that could be on the money.... In any case, my firmest belief is that the whole dec 21 2012 affair is a whole lot of hoooplah.... Not going to happen. If anything, it's going to happen sooner.... But it's nice for them to get everyone's attention focussed on a date far enough in the future that people aren't paying attention to what's happening *NOW*....

I also don't believe it will be an invasion - Humanity is beyond that as a race now, it wouldn't work - And I think they know it too.

Far more likely that they'll go the other way and attempt to paint any "false-flag" event as a "saviour" event. Possibly after a CME knocks out power grids en masse (and I have a *STRONG* gut feeling that this will happen towards the end of this year or sometime next year. I've had strong dreams to this effect too. Not that I'm going to be dissappointed if nothing eventuates tho, I've been around long enough that it wouldn't surprise me). An opportunity for them to introduce the technologies they have hidden in the easiest manner possible. People will be too relieved having their power back to ask too many questions...

Eric J (Viking)
6th October 2010, 09:24
Mmmm ....I personally believe that …yes we do have naughty ET’s up there and they are up to no good, but I also believe that they are in the minority and are controlled easily and are outnumbered easily by the ‘good guys‘. IMHO the situation is being constantly policed by the ‘good guys’ and they are in control. It could well be that the PTW have injected these ideas (Project Bluebeam/ET Invasion) along the way so when ET does arrive we will deny them either because we think they are the PTW playing the game’s to further our control (with fancy holograms), or we think that the arrivals are the naughty ET‘s and will do us no good.

Also remember that ET are not allowed to interfere with our ‘freewill’ …

I genuinely believe that when the time comes for us to be welcomed by our brothers and sisters into the galactic world we will know in our hearts what to do.

viking

lightblue
6th October 2010, 09:37
viking:
Also remember that ET are not allowed to interfere with our ‘freewill’

how come grays take some people away for testing etc against their wishes..aren't they et? l

jaybee
6th October 2010, 10:07
viking:

how come grays take some people against their whishes..aren't they et? l

In my humble (ish) opinion...

Greys are almost certainly not ET. But are more likely creations from a
military Laboratory.

That have been used to disguise teleportation experiments...and to instill
fear and mistrust in the General Population...regarding ET.

Maybe some DNA of real ET...might have been used and manipulated...from
a UFO crash...or interdimensional traveller....and some-how been exploited for
purposes unknown ?

But that still doesn't make them genuine ET....IMO.

morguana
6th October 2010, 10:16
Seems to me that humans like to compare and label other beings from a humans perspective.
It's a bit like saying a spider is cruel for sucking a flies innards out!
Many humans are cruel, we let half the worlds children live in poverty and yet sit here worrying about something that may or may not happen. You want to see change happen then do something about the state the world is in now, not tomorrow, not next week....now. To become enlightened and to ascend we need to work hard at what we have infront of our eyes.....to shine our heart fires forth and actually do something......the rest will fall into place, et's and all. As my sig says the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart.

Good and evil are human concepts not universal ones, balance is the univesal truth, chaos and order is the extreams

ok enough rambleings from me, have lots to do :)
love
m

morguana
6th October 2010, 10:20
Ps the whole freewill thing smacks ps the prime directive from star treck ;)

Eric J (Viking)
6th October 2010, 10:29
Hey Mogs ...of course the way is too the heart ... absolutely... we need to drop all weapons ect etc... and with open arms embrace ALL ... ALL!!

But our future is not to be stuck here indefinately...Ultimately our future is up there ... to enjoy all what the universe has to offer and much more...

viking

lightblue
6th October 2010, 10:34
Hey Mogs ...of course the way is too the heart ... absolutely... we need to drop all weapons ect etc... and with open arms embrace ALL ... ALL!!

i don't think so...:no: l

Eric J (Viking)
6th October 2010, 10:39
Well maybe not all Blue!! but you know what I mean...

Hey wouldn't it be funny if they really did show up!!!

What a palava we would all have here hey!! lol :suspicious:

viking

jaybee
6th October 2010, 10:44

Absolutely...I agree.

'Love thy enemy'....HAS to be the way forward. As hard as that is sometimes.

But our future is not to be stuck here indefinately...Ultimately our future is up there ... to enjoy all what the universe has to offer and much more...

viking

We may be stuck here (re-incarnation?) until we are actually ONE in the spiritual sense?

These physical bodies we have now.....will die...and then we shall see what
happens next and where we will find ourselves.

But if after death of the physical body...it is (at first) like a lucid dream...then
we must be careful to keep our thoughts in the realm of the positive...because
we will go...and experience...what our emotions/heart/thoughts dictate.

I believe we are...in this way...the masters and mistresses of our own destiny.

Sermon over...lol.

Love you guys. x

lightblue
6th October 2010, 10:48
viking
Well maybe not all Blue!! but you know what I mean...

Hey wouldn't it be funny if they really did show up!!!

What a palava we would all have here hey!! lol

viking

do you really think they'd come for biscuits and tea? :wink: l

Eric J (Viking)
6th October 2010, 10:51
Do you really think they'd come 'take us away' ? :cool:

viking

jaybee
6th October 2010, 10:53
Well maybe not all Blue!!

YES......ALL

No-one can be left behind. Not one.

IMO....:hug:

Eric J (Viking)
6th October 2010, 10:57
Ok I see where you are coming from Jaybee ...

If we are all here to learn lessons, what will happen to the ones who haven't learnt their lessons??

viking

lightblue
6th October 2010, 10:59
viking
Do you really think they'd come 'take us away' ?

viking

just can't think of any reason why would they want to visit uninvited...

if they turn up for 11/11, then we'll know elizabeth cooked it up.. and if she invited any, i am thinking they must be the ones with scaly skin, long tails..:secret: l

jaybee
6th October 2010, 11:00
The edit function wouldn't work for me just then...so this is what I wanted to say at the end of my last post..

edit to say....I'm talking about the whole of human-kind being healed...not ETs taking us anywhere...

So...whoops..am I off topic...?

But I think you maybe get the ETs you deserve...and the kind that you ponder on????

Maybe..perhaps.

I wish to be 'one' with the very nicest...bestest Ets that are on offer...lol

jaybee
6th October 2010, 11:03

If we are all here to learn lessons, what will happen to the ones who haven't learnt their lessons??

viking

Then maybe....we will ALL have to keep re-incarnating into this physical realm until they do...?

Just putting forward a possibility.

I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. But I HOPE that I'm trying to 'be better'.

jaybee
6th October 2010, 11:43
viking

just can't think of any reason why would they want to visit uninvited...

if they turn up for 11/11, then we'll know elizabeth cooked it up.. and if she invited any, i am thinking they must be the ones with scaly skin, long tails..:secret: l

Who says 'they' are un-invited...?

Musical interlude....

_BrSVOOK610&feature=related

Scaly skin ?...long tales ?.....who cares what they look like..lol

Not me......;)

Luke
6th October 2010, 11:50
Then maybe....we will ALL have to keep re-incarnating into this physical realm until they do...?

Just putting forward a possibility.

I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. But I HOPE that I'm trying to 'be better'.
Try to see "time" more like series of sequences. A spiralling stairway. You take one step at the time, only when you can climb it.
If you look at true history, you'll see series of loops. Those are sequences, one might say, designed for those folks involved to learn something new. If they have, they are able to take next step, if not, sequence loops back, and since we are immortal spirits, the amount of "repeats" for each sequence really matters not, just as it does not matter now. Some will take another step, some will loop back, just as it was many times before that and in the future.
And remember- not all involved in current sequence are on same level too... there are "freshly graduated" that just grasp what does it mean "to be", but also "long timers" that enjoy uncovering finer aspects of "the game".

Remember that: nothing is lost, nothing is dead,what we perceive as such is energy flowing.

Though for careful observer it is obvious that there is vortex in the flow right here, someone designed this part of time space so there is a steep wall before breaking material veil, which means there is concentration of souls in human form that are ready to do it, but also lots of fresh ones, sharing same "vehicles" .. a dam on the flow so to speak.

By natural laws though, this dam will break, and flow will be restored. There are forces that are not happy about it, some fight to "repair" this old one, some make preparation for erecting another, but all those plans need consent of those capable of perceiving choice involved. This understanding is why many of us are here, now, or so I believe.

Understanding that, what is the point of alien invasion, staged or not? How do you force immortal, timeless spirit to stay in this lesson and provide power you need? Maybe care for those unable to make the step they feel involved with? Karmic debts? Maybe true belief that system is your friend, it only needs tweaking? The duty to protect those in need? Plain fear of unknown? This is real mind-war.

"Better" is relative. What you understand in your heart, is not.

jaybee
6th October 2010, 11:52
I'm having a problem with the edit/save function....that should be tails.......:cool:

jaybee
6th October 2010, 12:14
"Better" is relative. What you understand in your heart, is not.

Thanks for feed back, SaiCO...I tend to try and keep it fairly simple when
communicating BIG ideas...and let the individual who might receive my
ideas/thoughts fill in the details in their own way.

Re. 'better'.......yes it's relative...to my development...but my development
is relative to the 'whole'.

That's what I think, anyway...

:thumb:

Celine
6th October 2010, 12:18
I'm having a problem with the edit/save function....that should be tails.......:cool:

Rich tells me that due to the new upgrade there is a glitch in the system ..he said he will find it lol . For now once you click edit..go advanced..and the save works there..

jaybee
6th October 2010, 12:21
Thanks Celine....

Celine
6th October 2010, 12:31
Your welcome.. He hasnt had coffee yet and he is just barely awake enought o speak lol

Back to topic..

Read this , this morning...interesting..

Canada Joins UFO Disclosure
Wednesday February 25, 2009
Add one more to our list of UFO friendly countries, Canada. The government has given the public access to 9,500 digital documents relating to UFOs. These files cover reports beginning in 1947 and continuing until the early 1980s.
The files are an accumulation of reports gathered by Canada’s National Defense Department, the Department of Transport, the National Research Council, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They are called "Canada's UFOs: The Search for the Unknown," and can be viewed at the Library and Archives site.

What is interesting about the release is that they contain not just raw reports, but also various departmental opinions on some of the cases.

I have a question for you. Why do so many of these releases begin on or around 1947?

http://ufos.about.com/b/2009/02/25/canada-joins-ufo-disclosure.htm

Eric J (Viking)
6th October 2010, 12:36
I have a question for you. Why do so many of these releases begin on or around 1947?

Gotta be Roswell, Celine...

edit: ooops I thought it was a question you were asking Celine!!! just realized its on the original link!! duuuugh!!

viking

Celine
6th October 2010, 12:40
Lol no biggy...

It was what I thought to "Roswell"..

But I am wondering if there is anything else..

Richard
6th October 2010, 12:42
It's Blossom Goodchild all over again.
Wake UP! this is a cheap and utterly ridiculous distraction provided by someone with either a hidden agenda or some form of brain defect.

If you think there is a nanogram of truth in her attempt for fame, i have a bridge to sell you, let me know :)

Luke
6th October 2010, 12:46

Officially: that's because 1947 marks beginning of large-scale private travels by plane, using runways made for WWII, and de-militarized military transports. More people in the air=more reports. Also growing tension between US and Russia means more people's eyes are fixed on the skies, searching for anything out of ordinary.
Also 1947 is year for both "Kenneth Arnold Sighting" and "Roswell Incident". What was "ball lightning" and "foo fighter" or "wheel in the sky", become recognizable with "flying saucer" monicker ("UFO" after 1952)

Unofficially, 1947 marks abrupt ending of "Operation Highjump (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump)" in Antarctica, which, some claim, meant skies become open for "nazi" breakaway civilization.

Celine
6th October 2010, 12:51
That is very interesting Saico..

I was just wondering if ..Roswell could be a distraction, from other events that year..?

Steven
6th October 2010, 13:07
I beleive any alien invasion would be false, anytime in any circumstances. I have many reason to beleive it so, but some of them are:

1. A false flag scenario has already been introduced by Wernher Von Braun to Carol Rosin as a mean to maintain the actual frenetic militaro industrial complex in power: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_ZCb.htm

2. Marshall Vian Summers and Alex Collier both claim to have received information from other inteligent species who are concerned about the intervention going on Earth done by a rogue alliance of races. Both said that invasion by force doesn't happen in our Galaxy anymore. There are several group of races and alliances in the Galaxy and the majors maintain peace. What is allowed is a 'traffic of influence', that could explain the secretive intervention, to convince the homeworld people to let their soveirgnty and recognize the alien leader as theirs. Jordan Maxwell latest presentation tend to confirm this theory.

3. If their was a possible real threat of alien invasion, why it had not happened already? Why now?

4. There might have a possible openned first contact from benevolent races that the manipulators wants to turn into the appearence of an invasion, knowing how smart and balanced a mass of people can be when facing the unknown, especially when mentally conditionned for alien invasion through the industrial movie propaganda, the mass could urgently ask the government to shoot them down and a whole New Paradigm would be thrown away.

Namaste, Steven

tone3jaguar
6th October 2010, 13:14
Starting back about this time last year, intuitive information of all kinds began being hacked by the dark side. The end of the game is near and anyone they can feed false information to from the lower astral planes they will. They are throwing the kitchen sink at the whole situation in an effort to skew as many people as possible down the lower frequency time streams.

Luke
6th October 2010, 13:15
Quick glance at 1947 Wikipedia entry: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947)
February 6 – South Pacific Commission (SPC) founded. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pacific_Commission)
February 10 – In Paris, France, peace treaties are signed between the World War II
Allies and Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and Finland
February 12 A meteor creates an impact crater in Sikhote-Alin, in the Soviet Union
February 20 U.S. Army Ordnance Corps Hermes project V-2 rocket Blossom I launched into space carrying plant material and fruitflies, the first animals to enter space.
late february: end of "Operation Highjump"
March 1
* The International Monetary Fund begins to operate.
* Wernher von Braun marries his first cousin, the 18-year-old Maria von Quirstorp.
April 4 – International Civil Aviation Organization
May 22 – Cold War: In an effort to fight the spread of Communism, President Harry S. Truman signs an Act of Congress that implements the Truman Doctrine. This Act grants $400 million in military and economic aid to Turkey and Greece.
June 5 – U.S. Secretary of State George Marshall outlines the Marshall Plan for American reconstruction and relief aid to Europe.
June 21 Seaman Harold Dahl claims to have seen six UFOs near Maury Island in Puget Sound, Washington. On the next morning, Dahl reports the first modern so-called "Men in Black" encounter.
June 24 – Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely-reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington.
July 7 – A supposedly downed extraterrestrial spacecraft is reportedly found in the Roswell UFO incident, near Roswell, New Mexico,
July 10 Princess Elizabeth announces her engagement to Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten.
July 11 – The Exodus leaves France for Palestine, with 4,500 Jewish Holocaust survivor refugees on board.
July 26 – Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into law, creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.
July 29 – After being shut down on November 9, 1946, for a refurbishment, the ENIAC computer, the world's first electronic digital computer, is turned back on again. It then remains in continuous operation until October 2, 1955.
August 14 – The Muslim majority region formed by the Partition of India gains independence from the British Empire and adopts the name Pakistan. While the transition is officially at midnight on this day, Pakistan celebrates its independence on August 14, compared with India on the 15th, because the Pakistan Standard Time is 30 minutes behind the standard time of India.
August 15 - The Hindu majority region formed by the Partition of India gains independence from the British Empire and retains the name India.
October 14 – The United States Air Force test pilot, Captain Chuck Yeager, flies a Bell X-1 rocket plane faster than the speed of sound, the first time that this has been accomplished in level flight, or climbing.
November 2 In California, the designer and airplane pilot Howard Hughes performs the maiden flight of the Spruce Goose, the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built. (The flight lasts only eight minutes, and the "Spruce Goose" is never flown again.)
November 24 – Red Scare: The U.S. House of Representatives votes 346–17 to approve citations of Contempt of Congress against the so-called Hollywood 10, after the ten men refuse to co-operate with the House Un-American Activities Committee concerning allegations of communist influences in the movie business. (The ten men are blacklisted by the Hollywood movie studios on the following day).
December 22 The first practical electronic transistor is demonstrated by Bardeen, Brattain, and Shockley of the United States.
Undated:
* The Doomsday Clock is set.
* The House Un-American Activities Committee begins its investigations into communism in Hollywood.
* Cambridge University begins to admit women as full students.
* Mikhail Kalashnikov designs the AK-47 assault rifle.
* Raytheon produces the first commercial microwave oven.
* Women's suffrage is granted in Argentina.
* In a cave in and around the Wadi Qumran (near the ruins of the ancient settlement of Khirbet Qumran, on the northwest shore of the Dead Sea), several tall pottery jars containing leather scrolls are discovered, which later become known as the Dead Sea scrolls.[1]
* By discovery of Promethium in products of nuclear fission, the last gap of the periodic table is closed.

Mluck
6th October 2010, 14:42
So here is what bothers me everyone is quick to jump all over Collen and here message, But if it were David Icke or someone close to the project would we be having all this discussion I seriously doubt it. If what is said about the mind control technology is true then we have no way of knowing if anything that anyone says is really true on these matters. Everyone is quick to attack channelers and there message but not so quick or do not question people coming out of a corrupt government who lies about everything how do we know they are not subject to the same types of technology and mind control. A government and the powers that be put so much effort into controlling the populations how much effort do you think they put into controlling there own employees?

Mluck
6th October 2010, 14:53
To me everyone is so quick to attack Collen and her message, but what if it were David Icke or someone close to the project coming out with such a message then people would not be so quick or would not question at all. She is only trying to make a living for her self just like Ufologist write books, and people ask for donations so they can continue with there work. If such technologies of mind control exists then what makes one more valid then the next. If the government and the powers that be put so much into trying to control the minds and all aspects of the population then just think how much effort they put into controlling there employees and people in the military. But we are to lay more credence in these peoples story's what makes them immune from such technologies of mind control, how are we know that some of them are not puppets as well. To me the logic here makes no sense at all it seems like there is far to much ego involved.

Carmody
6th October 2010, 14:53
Officially: that's because 1947 marks beginning of large-scale private travels by plane, using runways made for WWII, and de-militarized military transports. More people in the air=more reports. Also growing tension between US and Russia means more people's eyes are fixed on the skies, searching for anything out of ordinary.
Also 1947 is year for both "Kenneth Arnold Sighting" and "Roswell Incident". What was "ball lightning" and "foo fighter" or "wheel in the sky", become recognizable with "flying saucer" monicker ("UFO" after 1952)

Unofficially, 1947 marks abrupt ending of "Operation Highjump (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump)" in Antarctica, which, some claim, meant skies become open for "nazi" breakaway civilization.

This also means that the Joseph Farrell nightmare scenario comes more on line...'Time and dimension Traveling Nazis in outer space', due to their unraveling of the fabric of space/time in the practical device sense.

Meaning the anti-gravity craft (human) that came out of the Nazi bell and similar programs began to show up in the timelines.

And, as well, the popping of the bomb over the two cities in Japan, combined with the nuke testing was ripping the fabric of space time and this shows through inter-dimensionally and in the 3-d world like Nikolai Kozyrev's time invariant scalar inter-dimensional and space fabric (dark matter, etc) waves that come out of the heart of stars.

Nukes and the sun have things in common. The both have anomalous amounts of energetic release that cannot be explained via standard modeling of atomics. (right now the science has a theoretical cover story, but in reality, it fails) Nukes popped off in the world all have anomalous yields and those yields only have correlation in their yields when analyzed in the context of their time and location of detonation. meaning, astrological and astronomical alignment patterns in time..and the correlation to the becker-hagens energy grid map. This directly implicates a torsional spin fluid plasma effect of the matter formation on the inter-dimensional scale of existence and thus the spiral motif noted in the 'spirals everywhere in the ancient world' thread in the general forum.

Since these alignment patterns are found strictly in geometric formation, it could easily then translate into 2-d dimensional vibrational field effects that interact and thus form particles in a stable spin-balance pattern (inner outer spiral that is both wave and particle due to being made up or vibrational interactives of two waves oscillating at extremely high frequencies and energies) that can be seen and is seen from the 3-d 'world' or timespace..as spirals. Wave particle duality, in a nutshell. this means..that our 3-d world, and unidirectional time (history in stone and timeline splitting in front of us as potential and possibility) ..is merely a dimension/viewpoint formed by the angular or vectoral resultant aspects of the dual in-out balanced spirals...like a bunch of kids walking on spinning balls.

Thus ..those space and dimension traveling races that be out there (individually or as groups) suddenly have us thrusting ourselves into the basics of multi-dimensional awareness via the channel of the 3-d universe. Reptilian or whatever manipulation of man bursts into the inter-dimensional newspapers, one could say. No longer possible to hide it from these external groups.

so they begin to take a deeper and direct interest in us and peer in, peer into our timelines and potentials. Ie, things begin to heat up.

Samarkis
6th October 2010, 14:59
((((OMG))))

I am so happy to see someone with a functioning intelligence!
I am proud of you!

So here is what bothers me everyone is quick to jump all over Collen and here message, But if it were David Icke or someone close to the project would we be having all this discussion I seriously doubt it. If what is said about the mind control technology is true then we have no way of knowing if anything that anyone says is really true on these matters. Everyone is quick to attack channelers and there message but not so quick or do not question people coming out of a corrupt government who lies about everything how do we know they are not subject to the same types of technology and mind control. A government and the powers that be put so much effort into controlling the populations how much effort do you think they put into controlling there own employees?

Mluck
6th October 2010, 15:19
I just had a question how can we be sure that government whistle blowers are not under the same type of control? I was just curious as to what makes them immune from such types of technology and control?

I suppose silence speaks louder then words in some cases

Celine
6th October 2010, 15:26
For me the answer is obvious..

One cannot be sure on an intellectual level..

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 15:31
To me everyone is so quick to attack Collen and her message...

Nobody attacks her, but herself. :wink:

Pjyw12z-Hls

Mluck
6th October 2010, 15:40
Nobody attacks her, but herself. :wink:

Pjyw12z-Hls

Give me a break if thats all people can see then maybe they need to look at themselves first, and you say no one attacks her perhaps you should read through the thread

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 15:43
Give me a break if thats all people can see then maybe they need to look at themselves first

No problem. Then vote for her in 2012...:p

Operator
6th October 2010, 15:43
To me everyone is so quick to attack Collen and her message, but what if it were David Icke or someone close to the project coming out with such a message then people would not be so quick or would not question at all.

Look at e.g. Lindsey Williams ... he was right when the price per barrel oil dropped on an unexpected moment but wrong on some follow ups. I think that TPTB will use their control
to influence whistle blowers / channelers / truth tellers to make them 'credible'. When the masses start trusting/believing them they can be 'abused' to spread dis-info.

Same thought I have on e.g. the film "2010, the year we make contact". We know that the film was made by 'people in the know' so we expect that 2010 could be it right ?
Well what about 1984 ? Did the book/film predict it right on time ? (The 2010 film b.t.w. was made in 1984 :suspicious:)

sargeist
6th October 2010, 16:12
I was just curious as to what makes them immune from such types of technology and control?

almost nothing

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 17:46
For me the answer is obvious..

One cannot be sure on an intellectual level..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMNAOk1bMDw

bashi
6th October 2010, 17:56
Part 2 and 3 have just now been disabled due to copyright.
I have seen all and let me say that i wouldn`t like to get "spiritually reconditioned" and "held in custody" until then.
Also i expected her to switch the camera off through a willfully induced overflow of her protons...

shadowstalker
6th October 2010, 18:24
I clicked on 2 and 3 and it says that I have to rent to Finnish the vids..

Mluck
6th October 2010, 18:58
This is the last thing I am going to say then I am going to let it go. Things said reflect the level of the conciseness of the group anything shared here is for us to watch read etc. none of us have the right to judge. If it resonates with you then thats fine take what you want and leave the rest for others to decide for themselves. I respect Coleen for making this video because she states a lot of things that are facts that most of us already know and I am not sure if what she is saying about October 13 is true but I will not Shoot the messanger but pay attention and be careful when that day comes as One never knows right? Open Mind is best as they say is a "Healthy Mind" is like a Parachute IT WORKS BEST When Its Open. And Since we are All Working towards EnLightenment then we must start Practicing taking ourselves and the world Lightly ~ No more drama is needed in the new reality. I think that someting is Up ...as there is waaay too much info coming out all of a sudden from places like the Vatican NORAD retired officer's book CNN with retiered officer talking now...so It seems like a preperation for the Big Day But the question of the Day IS ~ who will be showing UP ?

We shall See ~ Caution is advised at the moment we Do not truly know yet :)
So we are here together Joining our Hearts and Minds in CoCreation
of a NEW WORLD that We All Truly WANT ~ AND ~ That's POWER~FULL !
Love and Blessing to everyONE ~ We Shall OverCome!

Celine
6th October 2010, 19:28
Disclaimer..

I respect everyones right to believe anything

I in no way mean to offend anyone in my own attempts to share my beliefs.

Ok... maybe this is a Pandoras box but... I'm gonna open it a bit...

I have heard this many times in different threads with different topics.. "if it doesnt resonate as , true, to you, just leave it alone and move one".

This position seems to pull on my compassion... how dare i tread on another persons beliefs..

This position also makes it seem like one might be pushing their beliefs on another, by ...just not letting go of a subject...

In my humble opinion... If someone is offering the world "the truth" , they are open to all scrutiny.

The "believers" are not , and never should be "on trial"..but the truth speaker basicaly is.

Truth is very young right now.. we need to be very carful with it.

I am angered by how much I (we) have been lied to... I wont listen to lies anymore and I wont let lies be spread.

I am very glad that the MODs and members here work very hard to make sure what we read/see is not lies.

Thank you to all the researchers on this site...keep up the good work.

lightblue
6th October 2010, 20:15
celine:
In my humble opinion... If someone is offering the world "the truth" , they are open to all scrutiny.

The "believers" are not , and never should be "on trial"..but the truth speaker basicaly is.

Truth is very young right now.. we need to be very carful with it.

everyone - what is the difference between: "what resonates true" (but is not necessarily truth) and an outright disinfo (based on personal impressions or deliberate lies)? :unsure: l

bluestflame
7th October 2010, 01:35
think is , if things start unfolding as collen's mentioned you'll have a reference point to work from , it's all food for thought , just pay attention to how that"food" affects your body

Beth
7th October 2010, 02:27
think is , if things start unfolding as collen's mentioned you'll have a reference point to work from , it's all food for thought , just pay attention to how that"food" affects your body

Great way to look at it!

Samarkis
7th October 2010, 02:34
hehehe......I wonder what all the people that didn't believe in Louis Pastuer's 'germs' & 'microbes' if they had access to the future & how that it's very known today.......(about germs & microbes!)

Just watch out for being so "REAL" you are not in touch with reality either!

In Light!

bluestflame
7th October 2010, 02:41
when the most effective lie is the one wrapped in a blanket of known and generally accepted truths , it's the subtle "something that doesn't quite sit right " that is your clue

Ontarioguy
7th October 2010, 03:21
After listenning to Druanna in the vid above, I notice she makes reference to "Blossom Goodchild" and feels that with the prediction made by this Stanley Fulhim?, that perhaps Blossom only got the year wrong in her prediction for Oct. 2008. Out of curiousity I went to Blossom's site and low and behold her last channeling was on Sept 29th. Anddddd in it the GFOL state that it will be best to use the element of SURPRISE....and for the people of earth to be on RED ALERT!! at this time.....and contact will NOT happen in the way we think of it...but rather they (GFOL) intend to go with baby steps and only give a presence that cannot be denied whatsoever. And that our hearts will hear them coming before we see them coming. Hmmm??...interesting. It seems this prediction this time is being made by more than just one person .......so who knows.....eyes to the skies I guess!

sjkted
7th October 2010, 04:06
i don't think so...:no: l

Agreed. Having weapons is the only means of sovereignty. If we all drop our weapons and come together, it will be the most peaceful people who decide to do it first followed by the most violent who choose not to.

--sjkted

¤=[Post Update]=¤

viking

And what about those who choose not to learn their lessons in order to gain power? And, what if we're not here to "learn lessons"?

--sjkted

bluestflame
7th October 2010, 04:11
breaking the cycle of incarnations and "karma" which is an elabourite system of control that predates christianity

jcocks
7th October 2010, 13:19
breaking the cycle of incarnations and "karma" which is an elabourite system of control that predates christianity

I'm not even sure anymore that "karma" actually exists in the way it's portrayed - ie "If you get it wrong you reincarnate again and again until you get it right"..... The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that puts a negative spin on things.

It's probably more a case of reincarnating on earth if your soul knows you need to finish things off or you make an agreement to help another being with their lessons.... ANd then, you only stay here as long as you need to, which is the reason why many people seem to die "way too young"...That's not the case at all - they're lessons are over and they just don't need nor want to stay here. In fact, their best interests are not served by them staying. It's not a condition imposed on your soul by another outside force more than it's a free-will choice made by your soul.

Victoria Tintagel
7th October 2010, 14:57
Thanks very much, Celine, for this "Truth is very young right now.. we need to be very careful with it". For me, this is truth....a very young Tintle one, indeed:)
I don't put much of my attention towards aliens and visits, by THEM out there. It's not important to me, because our sovereign nature can never be harmed or controlled. We are the guardians of our sovereign nature, not aliens ruling us under mind control or whatever game THEY choose to play. I am fond of Whitley Strieber's approach of ET's and he offers great insights in his books and You Tubbies, where he reads them. Google is your friend.

In the story "Ami, child of the Stars" I was happily surprised by the way Ami decides to make Contact with Earthlings. There's this Earthling boy, sitting with Ami in a spaceship, hearing Ami say "Oh, there's somebody I have to show my spaceship to" (the ship can be cloaked) The boy asks "What do you mean by that?" and Ami replies "Well, this man might, in a mission in his life, benefit from this experience: seeing my spacehip" To me, this part of the story shows how every individual here on Earth is unique. I think we are playing a game, but not in a way we just give away our responsibility. If Close Encounters is meaningful to us, it will happen I think. But most of ALL I believe we need Close Encounters with who we really are.
I don't need to add more words....... just a smile :) Tint.

Victoria Tintagel
7th October 2010, 15:20
Dear Avalonians, here's an article showing the conditions that fire all kinds of speculations and rumours, like the supposed planning of an Alien Invasion
in october 2010. This article reflects on the change in strict rules and laws that accompanied the GAME we play. I posted the 15.30 post double and decided to solve that in this way, by posting Julia Grffin's message, cheers and smile to yourself, Tint.

> MA'AT MAGAZINES > October, 2010 > Dancing With The New Energies

Table of Contents Ma'at Magazines Ma'at Shop News Archives Dancing With The New Energies
By Julia Griffin

The astrological weather has been challenging with oppositions, squares and unusual aspects. Think of it as an opportunity to use the skills that you have gained through the summer and past year, like graduating from skiing on two skis and now learning to slalom. The Universe impersonally reflects our energy to us, although our experience of it is subjective. The angles and movements of stars and planets can only show glimpses or slices of our consciousness from which we have previously hidden or refused to see. These unusual aspects are about seeing ourselves as in mirrors that reflect front and back and left and right simultaneously.

The stars hint that it is time to leave behind the undesirable parts of "our reality" to create a new life or reality that is a more fulfilling expression of our higher nature. It is the nature of the Universe to allow opportunity for expression of mastery. What is mastery? It is the understanding that our conflicts allow for insight, greater compassion and inner love for self while moving into the auspices of greater co-creation.

Grasping our ability for co-creation is only possible by witnessing the dance between the shadow and soul. The soul longs for greater opportunity and dreams of frontiers for experience. The un-integrated ego finds the sofa and television appealing with a sigh of "Oh, I'll do that later." The dreams of the soul are elusive until we learn how to put the two voices together. The soul speaks through intuition, a repetitive voice that sings in the heart, while the ego speaks of past pain, hurt and protection with patterns of victim, perpetrator and hero.

While the dreams of the past ages are being surrendered, new dreams of love, compassion and enlightenment are being born, but alchemical birth only comes through the marriage of opposites. Opposites are light and darkness, soft and hard, yin and yang. The opposite sides of our nature are the shadow and soul. Every desire is born of both, the hidden vulnerability of gifts that lie beneath the shadow and the brave courageous inspiration of the forward-moving soul.

The Alchemical Process

A dream or desire is born from the heart and is illuminated by the fire of the soul. It forms an intention, a blazing star that our heart follows with sharp visual images and is shaped by emotion. The body follows, for it must follow it with action for it to take form in matter. In the moment that the image is formed, the aspirant discovers an odd conundrum — now the mind argues with the form with the strange talk to self that is called the monkey mind or inner dialog. Strange situations and upsets follow that cause disturbing emotions and often shut-down with a desire to do nothing but experience this state.

Through meditation, it is possible to discover that our reactions and upsets are caused by deep childhood or past life beliefs. Ultimately, life responds to our inner being. What we refuse to see, the Universe must mirror. Many of us are passing through this fire of inner discovery. As Frankl said, "That which is to give light must endure burning." As we move into enlightenment as a group, we surrender and sacrifice the old patterns that cause discomfort and pain — the odd part is that our patterns form the experience of opposition and squares as reflected by the heavens.

In an opposition, two planets or forces face one another at 180 degree angles, and the two forces are not in agreement. For the sake of expression, they could be said to be in disagreement. In squares with 90 degree angles, there is an element of force. Two energies must come together in an expression of matter. We could say that the soul's desire for expression in the material and the ego with its karmic patterns of self-protection and neediness are in opposition. By learning to combine two opposing forces, we step into the operation of the marriage of opposites — the only known formula of creating consciously in matter. As the two opposites (imagine 2 circles overlying one another as in the Flower of Life) merge, a third thing or child is formed. Right angles of a square are formed as the offspring of the two opposing forces takes shape in matter.

The "Hastened Path" is the name given by Robert Wilkinson (Aquarius Papers) to the path of the enlightenment or light seekers. The Hastened Path means that the commitment to awakening begins a journey of experiencing karma, gifts and wisdom more quickly. It is said that astrological aspects that we find so challenging are but the heavens beckoning this group into the awakening of mastery. The planets and stars are amplifying the alchemical process that must take place within those who are awakening so that the co-creation of reality is better understood throughout this process of attaining higher frequency.

Patterns

Patterns begin usually in childhood, adolescence or early adulthood. They are based on a belief that involves acceptance, approval and love from others. We measure our value by the gift of these qualities as children as they are necessities for survival. Imagine a child who only knows how to give love and encounters a parent who is angry or upset. The parent may tell the child that they are too social or solitary or that reading or playing with friends is inappropriate. The parent may say that the child is too loud or quiet, too different or a conformist. At this point, damage is incurred. The child begins to change his or her behavior for approval, acceptance and love — it seems responsible to reflect that these episodes likely occur because of accumulated karma brought into this existence.

Regardless, a pattern is formed. Whenever the child experiences the same situation, a false behavior is exhibited so that the pain from the initial situation is not again caused. This behavior is known as the protective part of the ego — the false behavior hides the true self. The odd part of the pattern is that the protection eventually causes pain because it hides the gift of true expression, and it causes our being to move out of balance.

This protection from the ego is the device that causes so much trauma in life itself. It is the software in the computer of the self that brings about harsh words, unkindness and repetitive situations in life. The truth is that if a situation is repetitive then it is "us" who is causing it, not an outer force or difficult universe. In fact, the universe is presently delivering perfect aspects to see our internal mirrors and the beliefs that lie behind them.

When I work with students, I've found that our darkest feelings and thoughts travel back almost as long as we can remember. For example, the topic may be love, money or health but our feelings and thoughts tend to stay the same whenever faced with difficult situations. One person may feel overwhelming anxiety about career or money; another person feels tragically abandoned or abused in relationships. Through intuitive probing and gentle conversation, I usually find that the same circumstances have followed the person throughout his or her life. Their dream is often the exact or polar opposite of the situation.

The experience of patterns occurs because of our resonance with illusion or lower vibration. Also, we accumulate karma or a particular vibratory rate through the energy of the repetitive experience. We can begin with the admission that it is our pattern — not someone else — that causes the frequency. By accepting the frequency, pattern and situation, we immediately begin to observe it. And everything changes when an observer is added to an equation. When we move into acceptance of a pattern, then compassion is gained for the characters in our play of life that are mirroring our deepest pain. It is helpful to entertain the idea that our experience eventually frees us from our pain body.

Listed below are a few of the steps that I use in counseling. They can be applied by anyone who is willing to practice. The application of the alchemical elements is also useful.

Exercise:

Begin with the feeling and stay with the negative feeling or state for a few minutes. Initially it will deepen, but in a few minutes or hours it will lessen. Notice that you have always felt this way (or at least for years) and remind yourself that observation changes it. Only the "inner you" or "real you" can observe. When the feeling lessens, visualize the opposite state; meditate; or exercise. Any of these three acts builds the frequency for the desired change, and the three acts differ from the usual response, thus changing the pattern. When your energy changes, notice that everyone involved is simply acting as a mirror. Try to feel compassion for their involvement and extend forgiveness. Now ask, "What would I do if I was free of reaction?" Simply imagining it or asking the question changes the pattern.

1) Meditation — Devotion to spiritual life is always helpful when moving through difficulty. We find new insights and learn to apply them. The connection with spirituality is comforting and provides love and nurturing. (Akasha — connection to the Field)

2) Spirituality — Inspiration is the expression of spirituality in physical form. Ask what the Universe wants from you and act on it. Notice the actions that cause fear and visualize that you begin them. (Fire — inspiration)

3) Images — Create new images of life that move in the opposite direction. Whatever you are not receiving, imagine it in abundance. Whatever you needed as a child, imagine that life now imparts it. Observe any negative images or projections. Remember how often you have been successful with similar situations even when they seemed overwhelming. (Air — mental image)

4) Feelings — Notice that feelings change sometimes hourly. Stay with negative feelings until they lessen. When the change comes, breathe through heart and feel love flow through the heart chakra. Express gratitude for all that is good. (Water — emotions)

5) Body — Notice that tension or contraction occurs in the body when working with a pattern. The same energy is in the body as well as outside of it. Breathe through tight points, practice yoga or walk. Whenever possible, eat well and drink plenty of water. Remember too that your home, body and life are expressions of your being in the physical realm. Love every molecule whenever possible. (Earth — physical surroundings, sensations and body)

The Light of the Stars

The real reason for hesitancy is that movement forward in the light brings change and chaos. Sometimes, we lose the sense of our identity. People react differently to us, and their reactions may cause feelings of instability or negative emotions. But like two people in a dance, if one steps away, then the other will step forward or find another dancer. The people in our lives will either step up to match our frequency or fall away, as will the events in our lives.

The illumination of the light is known to bring change, initially chaos. But we survive it and create again. The garden is plowed before it is brought to life; the house is most disorderly as it is cleaned. We also learn balance by bringing the forces of the self together. We learn to rephrase words, to alter reactions or to exercise and meditate first instead of last. We understand that everyone acts in a certain way because of our underlying beliefs — not the people themselves. As we understand our involvement, we eventually surrender and let go. We end our movement between the low and high point of a desire by staying fixed on its course like the North Star. We do this not because of the end result, but because Spirit leads us.

Our desire becomes more profound as we move into the path prepared by Spirit or the creative forces of the Universe. Now our desire is more than "us"; it is path of sharing our light with many in whatever way that the Universe offers. No longer do we suffer through the creations of our patterns — we shed them to follow the light. Our lives begin to follow a new pattern, one that is based on the new person that we are becoming. We find new ways of action, new forms of expression, and as we do this, the light comes to meet us.

The presence of the light comes with its illuminating power — its love and majesty for every fiber of our being. Now we feel only that — and not the darkness through which we traveled. We express our gifts and talents. This is part of the path of the journey of the soul, and it is one of the paths of awakening.

There are many paths on the journey, as well a many different roads for travel. It may be that soon a transcendental leap will be made as we choose to learn from simple expansion and growth, as opposed to patterns. In the meanwhile, each time that one of us surrenders a pattern and transmutes the energy to create a higher vibration, all of us experiences a greater opportunity for change and to see the light within ourselves. At this moment, humanity is moving away from patterns of hiding the self into self-love, awareness and discovery. By bringing together the opposing parts of our nature, we move away from judgment and loss toward compassion, love and expansion. This is the gift of the illumination of the stars and planets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia Griffin is an intuitive healer who has successfully transformed the lives of thousands of people through her manifestation and meditative techniques. She teaches these techniques in her group classes, one-on-one sessions, and e-courses. Julia has been a contributing writer for Spirit of Maat. She has a deep understanding of energetics based on extensive studies. She is an alchemist, astrologer, herbalist and Reiki master. She has the ability to communicate with plants and animals. She lived with wolves for nine years, while developing her intuitive abilities.

She recently launched the Julia Mystery School e-course; these workshops embody advanced teachings for those who want to deepen their understanding of how we create our personal "reality". Julia offers a free monthly newsletter that includes manifestation, meditation and energetic techniques, the One True Self enewsletter at www.onetrueself.com

Julia Griffin, PO Box 920, Hiawassee, GA 30546

Telephone: 706-896-7744

Email: info@onetrueself.com

© 2006 Spirit of Maat
Spirit of Ma'at LLC,
P.O. Box 687, Sedona, AZ 86339
Phone: 928-204-0741
Fax: 928-282-6791

Victoria Tintagel
7th October 2010, 15:30
Quoting jcocks message: "I'm not even sure anymore that "karma" actually exists in the way it's portrayed - ie "If you get it wrong you reincarnate again and again until you get it right"..... The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that puts a negative spin on things".

I wholeheartedly agree with your words, jcocks, there is or should not be an outside force pushing you through the pipeline :) to lead a life on Earth, paying off guilty conscience that is put in you. And most interesting is.......in my nsho, the proceedings of our "cleaning of the slate".... are accelerating, simply because we cannot "enter the kingdom of Heaven unless you become one with the Father and me" Meaning we need to heal ourselves and start loving all aspects of ourselves.

Today I posted a message from Aluna Joy Yaxk'in "Cleaning the Slate" go see if you will, it's about a great shift in energies taking place NOW
We are powerful beyond measure, as human beings, and we better start acting that way.........Phoenix speaking...... in a fierce way .......:)
Just an invitation, don't be frightened :) Tint.

"It's probably more a case of reincarnating on earth if your soul knows you need to finish things off or you make an agreement to help another being with their lessons.... ANd then, you only stay here as long as you need to, which is the reason why many people seem to die "way too young"...That's not the case at all - they're lessons are over and they just don't need nor want to stay here. In fact, their best interests are not served by them staying. It's not a condition imposed on your soul by another outside force more than it's a free-will choice made by your soul".

Fredkc
7th October 2010, 15:33
I'm not even sure anymore that "karma" actually exists in the way it's portrayed - ie "If you get it wrong you reincarnate again and again until you get it right"..... The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that puts a negative spin on things.

It's probably more a case of reincarnating on earth if your soul knows you need to finish things off or you make an agreement to help another being with their lessons.... ANd then, you only stay here as long as you need to, which is the reason why many people seem to die "way too young"...That's not the case at all - they're lessons are over and they just don't need nor want to stay here. In fact, their best interests are not served by them staying. It's not a condition imposed on your soul by another outside force more than it's a free-will choice made by your soul.

99.5% agree here.
What brought this notion into focus, for me, was looking at it "beyond time".

Consider for a moment the idea that time is not a linear thing; that in essence you are all of your incarnations at once. Now it's possible to think, not in terms of incarnating "again", but "additionally".

This also resolves the puzzle about:
the reason why many people seem to die "way too young"...That's not the case at all - they're lessons are over and they just don't need nor want to stay here. because the central soul/critter/what_have_you is even capable of resolving issues of one life, within another (again, think of this occurring all at once). That even, as issues are resolved, the ability to resolve them becomes even stronger making some incarnations superfluous.

Food fer thought, anyway
Fred

lightblue
7th October 2010, 17:25
tint
If Close Encounters is meaningful to us, it will happen I think. But most of ALL I believe we need Close Encounters with who we really are.
I don't need to add more words....... just a smile Tint.

who do you think we really are? thanks :unsure: l

p.s. though interesting enough, the last few posts have gone well off topic..this thread is not about karmic cycles...:offtopic:

bashi
7th October 2010, 17:47
Is it only the fear of the unknown?

5hc37Zf1oyU

Etherios
7th October 2010, 18:07
doesnt this go along the path that the X-Files had? That our governments are "Forced" to coop with aliens inorder to find a solution ??? Maybe its true maybe not... but i think that if they wanted to take over the planet - the human societies then what will they gain by making hybrids? Either subdue us and produce the hybrids after or kill all and leave a few selected ones....

Maybe its just wishful thinking from my part.

bashi
7th October 2010, 18:37
Interestingly, Rense has a new intro picture. Such a coincidence...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6126/hybriddees.jpg (http://img339.imageshack.us/i/hybriddees.jpg/)

lightblue
7th October 2010, 19:10
etherios:

Default Re: Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010?

doesnt this go along the path that the X-Files had? That our governments are "Forced" to coop with aliens inorder to find a solution ??? Maybe its true maybe not... but i think that if they wanted to take over the planet - the human societies then what will they gain by making hybrids? Either subdue us and produce the hybrids after or kill all and leave a few selected ones....

Maybe its just wishful thinking from my part.

etherios,what did you mean by the solution?

but i think that if they wanted to take over the planet - the human societies then what will they gain by making hybrids? Either subdue us and produce the hybrids after or kill all and leave a few selected ones

maybe, just maybe, there's just too many of us to tackle..or that there's something we have and they don't..like the depth of emotions, creativity (oher than technological),innate inpredictability of human nature ..which they, tptb, are so keen on subduing...:yu: l

Etherios
7th October 2010, 19:44
in the x-files if you followed the UFO stories... the secret gov were coop with ETs in order to find a way "solution" to either make the ETs go away or save as many humans as possible. In the X-Files the humans we just like cattle to the greys...

lightblue
7th October 2010, 19:52
etherios:
n the x-files if you followed the UFO stories... the secret gov were coop with ETs in order to find a way "solution" to either make the ETs go away or save as many humans as possible. In the X-Files the humans we just like cattle to the greys...

thanks,tho i have only ever watched 3-4 episodes of the x-files at the time and i don't remember that story line...hope you meant the tv series and not the feature film if there is one...think there is..

the interpretation doesn't sound too far fetched...l

hyundisonata
7th October 2010, 19:52
More than likely I will get shot down in flames this time. I just cannot comprehend why people listen to the same people all the time who are always wrong. The date set comes and goes. Nothing happens so they move the goal posts. It’s a bit like the church. When I was a child we were led to believe god lived in the clouds. But as science advance the church moved the goal posts to suit. This is what I see happening here .ok I am not into the spiritual stuff, yes such exists but as far as I am concerned from my own experience, it has nothing to do with ET. I have an entity in my own home been with us since 1972 and my kids grew up with it in their lives. Now that to me is a spirit and never once has it been connected to ET. Just now I am involved with what I call shadow people; it’s another species that shares this planet with us. If you ever get the chance to meet one you won’t ever forget it. We had several around us one night and they just seem like shadows that can move very fast. Anyway I told them I only had love and compassion in my heart and meant no harm. At that point one that was about four feet from us turned around slowly and her face came into view. It was the most beautiful elf like face you could ever image and her eyes were spectacular. But most of all was her smile; it just melted your heart. Then she was gone. Nothing said but to me that smile said it all. My point is even they are not spirits or ET. Aliens to me are solid just like us, I have met five different types and believe me if I punched one on the nose he would feel it. Ok they can play games with your mind so it would be difficult to punch one but you get the drift. The ET I know wouldn’t waste his time sending a telepathic message to one person. He has the ability to use your TV, yip he could transmit to every TV on the planet if he wished to do so. Everything I have had to do with ET has been solid and no doubt this is why I find it hard to swallow all the channelling stuff. But I could be wrong only time will tell the truth. My younger brother who I might add is a contactee believes such and claims ET takes him places and shows things to him such as earthquakes or military secrets ect. So you never know until it happens.

Victoria Tintagel
7th October 2010, 21:56
Quote from you,......lightblue....:) "who do you think we really are? thanks"
Hey lightblue, we haven't "met" yet, how are you? And who are you, tell me? Show yourself! :)
Who do I think we really are?

I think in the question lies the answer.....lightblue.

Do I take your question as somewhat provocative? Or are you sirius? :)

The question itself implies a state of mind that chooses dependency above freedom, you see?
It's a deep seated human condition to deny sovereignty as from day one on this planet, we're manipulated and screwed up.....even technically.....:) as souls living in a physical body.
Learning to survive and being forced even, to survive.
Now the time has come to begin to know ourselves, in love, unconditionally, as we cannot bring our "stuff" to the other side. We've got to "clean the slate" and nobody knows you as well as yourself....if you dare to be honest....got it? Hmmmmmmm? Schoolteacher Tint.
"Know thyself" is a favorite line of a Greek philosopher, forgot his name. Aristoteles?

Victoria Tintagel
7th October 2010, 21:59
Quote from Fred: "What brought this notion into focus, for me, was looking at it "beyond time".

Consider for a moment the idea that time is not a linear thing; that in essence you are all of your incarnations at once. Now it's possible to think, not in terms of incarnating "again", but "additionally".

the reason why many people seem to die "way too young"...That's not the case at all - they're lessons are over and they just don't need nor want to stay here.
because the central soul/critter/what_have_you is even capable of resolving issues of one life, within another (again, think of this occurring all at once). That even, as issues are resolved, the ability to resolve them becomes even stronger making some incarnations superfluous.

Food fer thought, anyway
Fred"

Thank you Fred, great post! Tint.

bashi
7th October 2010, 22:09
Quote from Fred: "

the reason why many people seem to die "way too young"...That's not the case at all - they're lessons are over and they just don't need nor want to stay here.
because the central soul/critter/what_have_you is even capable of resolving issues of one life, within another (again, think of this occurring all at once). That even, as issues are resolved, the ability to resolve them becomes even stronger making some incarnations superfluous.

it seems we have some great experts in reincarnation here. may i ask how many lifes you remember in detail?

lightblue
7th October 2010, 22:26
hi tint

this is your post which got me so curious

Thanks very much, Celine, for this "Truth is very young right now.. we need to be very careful with it". For me, this is truth....a very young Tintle one, indeed
I don't put much of my attention towards aliens and visits, by THEM out there. It's not important to me, because our sovereign nature can never be harmed or controlled. We are the guardians of our sovereign nature, not aliens ruling us under mind control or whatever game THEY choose to play. I am fond of Whitley Strieber's approach of ET's and he offers great insights in his books and You Tubbies, where he reads them. Google is your friend.

In the story "Ami, child of the Stars" I was happily surprised by the way Ami decides to make Contact with Earthlings. There's this Earthling boy, sitting with Ami in a spaceship, hearing Ami say "Oh, there's somebody I have to show my spaceship to" (the ship can be cloaked) The boy asks "What do you mean by that?" and Ami replies "Well, this man might, in a mission in his life, benefit from this experience: seeing my spacehip" To me, this part of the story shows how every individual here on Earth is unique. I think we are playing a game, but not in a way we just give away our responsibility. If Close Encounters is meaningful to us, it will happen I think. But most of ALL I believe we need Close Encounters with who we really are.
I don't need to add more words....... just a smile Tint.

sounds you are still speaking in riddles when you put:

Quote from you,......lightblue.... "who do you think we really are? thanks"
Hey lightblue, we haven't "met" yet, how are you? And who are you, tell me? Show yourself!
Who do I think we really are?

I think in the question lies the answer.....lightblue.

Do I take your question as somewhat provocative? Or are you sirius?

The question itself implies a state of mind that chooses dependency above freedom, you see?
It's a deep seated human condition to deny sovereignty as from day one on this planet, we're manipulated and screwed up.....even technically..... as souls living in a physical body.
Learning to survive and being forced even, to survive.
Now the time has come to begin to know ourselves, in love, unconditionally, as we cannot bring our "stuff" to the other side. We've got to "clean the slate" and nobody knows you as well as yourself....if you dare to be honest....got it? Hmmmmmmm? Schoolteacher Tint.
"Know thyself" is a favorite line of a Greek philosopher, forgot his name. Aristoteles?

i did not want to provoke anything but your answer to my sincerest question..and it is a tough one i know, but just because it sounded you have an idea i did ask it....now, you are responding by throwing the same question back at me....i am who i am - is the best i can do ...we are on philosophical and poetic grounds here and that's fine, only you did speak of the encounters which i didn't understand mataphorically solely. ...but now i see you may have meant it that way...

i certainly was serious... :) l

Steven
7th October 2010, 22:54
Is it only the fear of the unknown?

5hc37Zf1oyU

Bashi, in my humble opinion, this might be the greatest challenge the human race is facing. It is also corroborated by Marshall Vian Summers message. Alex Collier talks about this program in length too. The New Paradigm series centered message tells us there is nothing of more urgency for us human than this alien program. I know personally a couple, in my wife's family, who have a "kid in space". We talked about it in length and it certainly looks like a program. Of course, one is welcome to be skeptical with people claiming to have contact with alien races who present themselves as allies with a disturbing message for us. I was during many years, but not anymore.

Personally, I don't need more information to believe it is a reality we must face.

On the other hand, I believe their is a strength we have that the "perpetrators" seems to have lost, and it is our connection to the Creator. Again, it is unprovable because it is personal experience. Nevertheless, it is what keeps my hope quite alive for the future. I see a real awakening taking place and the message is increasingly present in the consciousness of the people. The mayan calendar of the evolution of consciousness also tells us these time are time of awakening to a greater reality. Since all problems can only be solved when it reach the conscious part, I am very confident for our future despite the gravity of this program.

One thing for sure is that we can disagree on many details, but in the overall, what is important is to openly bring the problem to the public "agora", so it becomes part of our awareness.

There are a real length of details about this program in the message received by Marshall Vian Summers, especially in the second book of "Allies of Humanity".

Namaste, Steven

Victoria Tintagel
7th October 2010, 23:01
hey bashi, you and I haven't met yet, how are you? If your question is genuine, which I can't tell...... not knowing you :) I am honest, but let's say it is a genuine question.........
what does it matter how many lives I remember, in detail? (Besides bragging about them in a most selfish way?) That doesn't add any quality to my present life, it's the knowing who I am that counts. Simply choosing this with intention is sufficient. There's no trick involved. Memories of past lives should come naturally, not being forced. There's no manuel for this. Past lives and karma are really experiential subjects and can't be measured along a stick. When it's appropriate in your life, to remember a past life, it will pop up. Releasing "karma" and "cleaning the slate" opens ourselves to our capacities and personal power, I believe. Otherwise it's blocking the entrance to it.
When we enter higher dimensions, a state of fluidity where our thoughts and emotions manifest themselves in an instant, it's highly recommended that you've done your "homework"
the schoolteacher in me is present today :) At this late hour, bashi, I find it hard to keep my focus, that's a challenge anyway...:).......almost Zzzzzhhhhhhh sleepy time. Kind regards, Tint.

lightblue
8th October 2010, 00:11
hi tint,

i hope that by this

When we enter higher dimensions, a state of fluidity where our thoughts and emotions manifest themselves in an instant, it's highly recommended that you've done your "homework"

you didn't mean this:
http://wespenre.com/afterlife-programming.htm

because the chances are, what you are describing is NOT a higher dimension - you are still pretty much within the 3d, only: "on the other side" and past the tunnel (the astral, non material side of our 3d)...i personnaly don't have any memories of any of my past lives, just as if i had not had any, but most certainly - i will be giving "a higher dimension" as proposed by yourself a big MISS and go straight to the light...will not consider going through the tunnel beyond which there's life reviewing, beyond which there are "spiritual" teachers and well wishers, beyond which there's manifestations of your every thought and wish..no, thanks very much...i shall not be coming back here under the same conditions...

thanks for engaging in this conversation...sincerely :yu: l

MariaDine
8th October 2010, 00:26
:lol::lol::lol:

Coming down for what ??? ....The view is better from where they are :)

Victoria Tintagel
8th October 2010, 08:22
Quote from Lightblue: "i did not want to provoke anything but your answer to my sincerest question..and it is a tough one i know, but just because it sounded you have an idea i did ask it....now, you are responding by throwing the same question back at me....i am who i am - is the best i can do ...we are on philosophical and poetic grounds here and that's fine, only you did speak of the encounters which i didn't understand mataphorically solely. ...but now i see you may have meant it that way...i certainly was serious... l"

Thanks a lot, Lightblue, that makes sense, YES! :) Ask me next time, if I mean something metaphorically......when in doubt, okay? :) I do that often, which is a bit challenging for others, to grasp my line of thoughts and feelings, yes! I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks for sobering up my flight of mind, Lightblue! I can be as sirius as lighthearted, both at the end of a colorful rainbow...... here I go again, HA...! Close Encounters as in the Third Kind movie, caused great wonder and relief, which happens also when we meet ourselves, our inner world, when we find the courage to do so: we can only win by doing that. I love the wonder and eagerness in the movie Close Encounters, of these 2 people searching for their Truth. Thanks again, Lightblue! Tint.

Victoria Tintagel
8th October 2010, 14:30
Lightblue:
because the chances are, what you are describing is NOT a higher dimension - you are still pretty much within the 3d, only: "on the other side" and past the tunnel (the astral, non material side of our 3d)...i personnaly don't have any memories of any of my past lives, just as if i had not had any, but most certainly - i will be giving "a higher dimension" as proposed by yourself a big MISS and go straight to the light...will not consider going through the tunnel beyond which there's life reviewing, beyond which there are "spiritual" teachers and well wishers, beyond which there's manifestations of your every thought and wish..no, thanks very much...i shall not be coming back here under the same conditions...

Hi Avalonians, hey Lightblue, in black this time, I just received some advise from Luke, to make my posts easier to read.
I am trying this now, so i hope it works. I always try and experiment with finding things out, but all these colors in my posts makes them not easier to read, they were more like party invitations :) I hope they are read......ha ha ha....ahem. Need a coffee be right back.

Yes, I agree with you, Lightblue, on probably not being in a "higher dimension"......when in that fluidity, etc. I was simply to lazy to explain in detail: those octaves that exist in the "dimensional department". Here I go again with a metaphor: like the octaves on a piano keyboard, where the C's connect to each other in a sequence of 8 and start resonating when struck. And each C, struck from left to right, on the piano, produces a higher vibration of the note C......Wow, what a sentence :)

I believe the "dimension department" cannot be defined easily within 3D conditions and we are only just begun to gain access to them.
Like Celine says very beautifully "The truth is still very young and we should be careful with it"

How we perceive reality, we can only talk about it but to define it.......? Here on Earth, now? Let's talk about it in 5 years time, hmmmmmm?
It's complicated to be really clear about those dimensional conditions when you haven't been THERE....I am trying to hard and I feel I could just freestyle throw some words in, without feeling I HAVE TO KNOW THE ANSWER........... preacher's daugter speaking, as you all notice sometimes, me elaborating much.

Has anyone of you experienced being THERE and remembered this, to tell us?

The problem is that we are speaking our minds in 3D conditions, most of the time, sometimes in alc.percentage conditions.....I am thinking of Luke's green beer, ha ha..... We use our brain and type words here, which I am doing right now. That is 3D condition. But.....I am aware of much more of myself at the same time, witnessing this typing on a keyboard. I believe there's a huge fantastic existence out THERE or in HERE that we are entering now. Lightblue, this is a metaphor: what I mean with "out THERE" or "in HERE " is that, for me, ALL is existent here, not limited by 3D space- concepts. I am not experiencing this because I would be a super nova I guess.

And when you know or THINK (3D:) you know, what's out THERE , like you express in your post here, Lightblue, there's no desire to go back, down here, down under..... not in unchanged conditions, as you mention in your post. It all depends on our perception of our reality, don't you think, Lightblue? Which makes it such a complicated subject. It needs holographic thinking almost....or what?

MariaDine made my day with her
Coming down for what ??? ....The view is better from where they are Thanks, MariaDine!

BUT.......just trying to find words here with my Phoenix brain.......I believe the most important capacities of our SOUL areConsciousness and Love. And they are the tools to pick up NOW, do you hear? :) Phoenix diving down and landing in her own ashes.....sneezing....:)

If we choose consciously, to be here on this planet, to play the game of EXPRESSING GOD/THE GREAT SPIRIT whatever name given, which is really ourselves (in a loop or lemniscat unity) in all aspects and express them in 3D density by means of the physical body and forms, rejoining with parts of or our BEING in the celestial realms: the not physical parts as the "higher self" or maybe some angel wings or devil tails here and there..... ALL LIFE and EXISTENCES become holographic and at the same time unified within ONENESS. Awakening as One.

It's all so much a matter of perception....really. As it should be in our role as creators. We got to have something to chew on, don't we? To work with facets of a crystal, measure and move......
Which in itself makes my statement irrelevant as being the TRUTH :) It's really up to each and everyone of us, to live and be the change, as only in FREE WILL conditions we are CREATORS. All other expressions are slavery. It's all meant to be experienced and appreciated, in the end.
Full circle, welcome to the Avalon dimension :) Tint.

bashi
8th October 2010, 17:29
Has anyone of you experienced being THERE and remembered this, to tell us?

Maybe you cant "tell" something which can only be experienced.
Should i start telling you how my soup`s taste was, so that you will know? Whatever i tasted, my description will never recreate this experience within you.

Victoria Tintagel
8th October 2010, 18:42
Yes, Bashi, that's the point I wanted to make, thanks for making it for me :) I wouldn't be able to know how your soup tastes, or know how it is to be you, when you tried explaining that to me.
When we Awaken as One, thanks very much Viking, for this thread! we will experience what need not be told, I think, sharing telepathically or whatever you want to call it. But do we still make soup in the 6th dimension? :)

And when re-reading my post here, this evening, I also noticed that I forgot to share some thoughts.........that we as creators on EARTH are so attractive and special to good intentional ET races OUT THERE, that they gather here and wanna be friends with us. ET wants to go HOME! The ones that are lost in reason without a heart, need our capacities: consciousness and love, so badly, as there is no other way to go HOME: to join with Great Spirit, Source or God, if you will. So, let's be ready to meet the Visitors and be the teachers, companions or students. Who knows how many times we've lived through this Change we are in? Who knows we haven't been aliens invading Earth in our earlier liftimes?

Will we leave this Earth, this splendid wonderful Planet? I believe we are returning HOME on Earth, by the use of the secret space in the Heart through unconditional love and sacred marriage: the merging of female and male, right brain and left brain. I see us Avalonians heal her wounds, restoring our mutual respect, with this Great Lady.
Now I feel a bit shy, having said that, Tint.

Eric J (Viking)
8th October 2010, 19:38
And when re-reading my post here, this evening, I also noticed that I forgot to share some thoughts.........that we as creators on EARTH are so attractive and special to good intentional ET races OUT THERE, that they gather here and wanna be friends with us. ET wants to go HOME! The ones that are lost in reason without a heart, need our capacities: consciousness and love, so badly, as there is no other way to go HOME: to join with Great Spirit, Source or God, if you will. So, let's be ready to meet the Visitors and be the teachers, companions or students. Who knows how many times we've lived through this Change we are in? Who knows we haven't been aliens invading Earth in our earlier liftimes?

Will we leave this Earth, this splendid wonderful Planet? I believe we are returning HOME on Earth, by the use of the secret space in the Heart through unconditional love and sacred marriage: the merging of female and male, right brain and left brain. I see us Avalonians heal her wounds, restoring our mutual respect, with this Great Lady.
Now I feel a bit shy, having said that, Tint.

Don't be shy Tinty ... profound... I love it!!

viking

jcocks
9th October 2010, 01:00
But do we still make soup in the 6th dimension? :)

Yes, but it tastes better! :D

In all honesty, it's not the dimensions that change, because in reality all dimensions exist at once.... and the whole idea of dimensions is soooooo 3D ;-) It's not that we raise to a higher dimension.... It's more a tuning in (of the whole body, not just the consciousness). More like a radio where you tune in to a specific frequency to listen to the radio show, except we tune in to the frequency to experience that part of our reality. In the greater reality, not even the dimensions exist - it's a continuum of frequency rignht up to the frequency of godness where no individuality exists and we are all the one primal entity throughout all creation.

And the reason why it tastes better is that the higher frequency provides a greater range and attunement of the senses. "Physicality" isn't the sole realm of so-called "3D" existance, you can be "physical" in the higher frequencies, but the nature of the "physicality" is different.

And I can't believe I just said that.... I amaze myself with the stuff I come out with sometimes :-) :-)

Joel / Azarus Ankh'aa

NancyV
9th October 2010, 02:01
You explained it perfectly, Joel ! It's not only soup that tastes better but merging with other consciousnesses, separated parts of yourself, is much better than the best tantric sex one could ever even imagine in this "normal" frequency here on earth.

Nancy :)

jcocks
9th October 2010, 02:49
You explained it perfectly, Joel ! It's not only soup that tastes better but merging with other consciousnesses, separated parts of yourself, is much better than the best tantric sex one could ever even imagine in this "normal" frequency here on earth.

Nancy :)

Well, actually, we can experience everything there is to expeerience right now if we wanted to...... It's just extremely difficult with the conditioning on our consciousness and spirit that has happened over the many millenia we have been on this planet, not to mention other spheres of experience we've been to along the way....

Chakra
9th October 2010, 04:12
Your welcome.. He hasnt had coffee yet and he is just barely awake enought o speak lol

Back to topic..

Read this , this morning...interesting..

Canada Joins UFO Disclosure
Wednesday February 25, 2009
Add one more to our list of UFO friendly countries, Canada. The government has given the public access to 9,500 digital documents relating to UFOs. These files cover reports beginning in 1947 and continuing until the early 1980s.
The files are an accumulation of reports gathered by Canada’s National Defense Department, the Department of Transport, the National Research Council, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They are called "Canada's UFOs: The Search for the Unknown," and can be viewed at the Library and Archives site.

What is interesting about the release is that they contain not just raw reports, but also various departmental opinions on some of the cases.

This is awesome thank you I never knew - just spammed my facebook with this - we'll see if I get a reaction from anyone! lol There is a document that totally 'outs' the USA as well.

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/ovni/002029-1401-e.html

Victoria Tintagel
9th October 2010, 05:35
In all honesty, it's not the dimensions that change, because in reality all dimensions exist at once.... and the whole idea of dimensions is soooooo 3D ;-) It's not that we raise to a higher dimension.... It's more a tuning in (of the whole body, not just the consciousness). More like a radio where you tune in to a specific frequency to listen to the radio show, except we tune in to the frequency to experience that part of our reality. In the greater reality, not even the dimensions exist - it's a continuum of frequency rignht up to the frequency of godness where no individuality exists and we are all the one primal entity throughout all creation.

And the reason why it tastes better is that the higher frequency provides a greater range and attunement of the senses. "Physicality" isn't the sole realm of so-called "3D" existance, you can be "physical" in the higher frequencies, but the nature of the "physicality" is different.

And I can't believe I just said that.... I amaze myself with the stuff I come out with sometimes :-) :-)

Joel / Azarus Ankh'aa

Wow, Joel! Thanks for surprising yourself, ha ha.......! This is really wonderful! Our soup will taste better.....:) ha ha.......splendid explanation and insight......As if I've been there, just now and returned from that. You know? And that is so true! This sounds preposterous maybe, but I sense I am experiencing tuning in on those bandwidths where the soup tastes better, actually.
Sometimes it looks like 2 picture slides in a frame, slowly moving images of 2 "realities" merging with each other. It's not at all in separation energy, which is 3D energy. No friction there.
It is amazing and I can walk in a busy street, on Saturday, people around me in great anxiety and fatigue, my heart loving them all for who they are, while experiencing this.

I've got to be very much awake and go cautiously, like a jaguar through dense jungle. That's my favorite animal, when I center in my heart and move....... from there, feeling every fibre awake and alive....exactly on time with every move and step. This is being in the moment, utmost focus and concentration.
It's amazingly beautiful and very very powerful. I'm not always in that state, I can choose to be in there if I want.....
Phoenix flying a salto, diving and brushing Merlin's bust on the mantelpiece......:)

But, honestly, this makes me humble, cause this power is huge and awesome.......I have to take huge responsibilty for that....blazing sword.
Picture Phoenix, flying around and swaying her Intertoy sword, excersising :) ..........swish....swooosshh.....here goes ....a lock of hair from Pan's head.
And this is not about ME at ALL! You and anybody in a human body has that potential, the gates fly open now. I know for sure I am the creator of my life, of life for the Great Lady Gaia. And I am in cahoots with someone, whom I dearly love and honor. Tint.

truthseekerdan
9th October 2010, 14:33
Excellent interview with Richard C. Hoagland on Coast to Coast AM (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/09/29) :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfjEkYX5Ek

Direct Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfjEkYX5Ek)

BrianEn
9th October 2010, 16:29
Thank you Dan. I'm listening to it now. Sounds really good so far.

sygh
9th October 2010, 17:01
Renee and Celine. 1947, was the year the CIA with no democratic or congressional oversight. The CIA answered to the co-created National Security Council. Interesting enough, that was also the first year for the IMF.

sygh
9th October 2010, 17:34
Cloud9 Now, this makes sense to me. This video you have provided rings sweet. Personnally, I am not worried about an Alien invasion (that's funny, I used a capital in the word alien, to express a proper noun. Well that's correct, the word most certainly isn't being used as a verb). Let the Aliens come. Shock? OH NO, Aliens! Pishaw!

If we already have an Alien presence, and there's nothing that tells me we don't, then we most certainly haven't been listen or, those who do deal with them haven't been dealing with the good guys. Moreover, I'm all for personal responsibility. There are those to which much has been given and I say, if you've got it, use it and use it now because we are fast coming upon the time where it won't matter.

Nope. I worry about those who are in charge who continue to disregard the reality of our human situation. Their lack of publically confronting the truth, so that we can actually deal with it, gets a full blown 10 from me, on a scale that measures insanity, with 1 being the most sane and 10 being full blown nuts!

sygh
9th October 2010, 18:28
Furthermore,
We got 7.5 billion pairs of hands and we can't create a symphony? I don't believe it! I am reminded of the comedian Jeff Foxworthy... "There's yur sign."

I mean, really... What are we aiming for? What the heck? Whose in charge here in the US, in Europe, in Africa, etc...? What's the big plan?

Kerry and Bill have created these great sites, we know the problems... Isn't this our venue?

OK, well then, I elect that we demand a bailout specific to planting indigenous trees on every earth day there is around the world. Growing trees should be one of our greatest market trends. I elect that our US government look into growing zoo plankton and releasing it into the ocean. Send government subsidized money to every fish farmer on the face of the planet, and we're not just talking Bass. Promote the birth of one, or no children. Let us promote the natural healing measures we have found, and let us die of natural causes. And for cripes sakes, why are we driving to work, when the Internet is available? Why isn't the US creating a rail system? Why aren't local governments superseding the utterly stupid rules and regulations of HOA's? What, stage of the game are we in, denial? If that's so, what follows next?

I mean no offense but we have got to lead, follow, or get out of the way!

So Aliens, if you are listening, come on.

SPIRIT WOLF
9th October 2010, 21:04
One thing I cannot stand is someone requesting an interview, IF the individual has something of value to say then someome might ask them to consider an interview. Another is complaining about lack of funds..............JEEZ!! Most of us have had to struggle for years in researching/investigating, paying our own way, getting into debt simply trying to get the word out. You all know my views on ANY so called channelled data period.

Kari Lynn
10th October 2010, 03:15
Rofl. You know you're a red neck when you you know their tag lines! (holding hand up! guilty!!) "Here's your sign" was Bill Engvall.
Hubby doesn't call me a red-headed pollock for nothing, y'all!

Swami
10th October 2010, 08:10
FREEMAN

CLICK Saturday, October 09, 2010 radioshow 16kbps

http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/archives.php?who=freeman&month=10&year=2010

Eric J (Viking)
10th October 2010, 09:25
Excellent interview with Richard C. Hoagland on Coast to Coast AM (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/09/29) :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfjEkYX5Ek

Direct Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfjEkYX5Ek)

Yes, Excellent!! Thanks for that Dan..I enjoyed that...playlist here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfjEkYX5Ek&p=C138B441B598D058&playnext=1&index=26

viking

bashi
11th October 2010, 20:00
Prepare....the children:

http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/content/twm/news/story.aspx?brand=Westonmercury&category=news&tBrand=westonmercury&tCategory=znews&itemid=WeED29%20Sep%202010%2015:39:08:140

bluestflame
12th October 2010, 04:50
if they were planning some sort of mass abduction , why would they take mutton when they could take lamb ?

Mulder
12th October 2010, 06:50
To help answer the question of an October 2010 invasion: I enjoyed David Icke on Alex Jones 4 October. He said that a UFO can be flown by humans "pretending" to be aliens (ie, don't assume they are all flown by aliens) and that the Alien agenda is a BIG aspect of the New World Order (NWO) & this will become apparent in the future. David said there needs to be serious world-wide problems before any Alien Invasion or mass-disclosure. Since these problems are only beginning (eg, economic crisis, famine, climate change,...) we will have to wait past October for the invasion. You can listen to his interview here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6qxMdYwn6M David Icke: Human Race, Get Off Your Knees! - Alex Jones Tv 1/5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8W1yOB3wEE David Icke: Human Race, Get Off Your Knees! - Alex Jones Tv 2/5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs09KwkvHmI David Icke: Human Race, Get Off Your Knees! - Alex Jones Tv 3/5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zu6jIpBfb4 David Icke: Human Race, Get Off Your Knees! - Alex Jones Tv 4/5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfH0j_W-aaA David Icke: Human Race, Get Off Your Knees! - Alex Jones Tv 5/5

Kulapops
13th October 2010, 08:42
I think it's a misprint. Should read 3010 .....

Eric J (Viking)
13th October 2010, 08:44
Well hello my lilltle Kula... nice to see you pop in!!

Me thinks you have misread as well more like 4010!!

viking

Heise
13th October 2010, 08:56
I was going to make a thread, but I cant and I'm going to leave online anyway.

BUT

It has already started, the orbs - you guys have no idea what's coming next.

Eric J (Viking)
13th October 2010, 09:02
I was going to make a thread, but I cant and I'm going to leave online anyway.

BUT

It has already started, the orbs - yuou guys have no idea what's coming next.

Hi Hiese ... mmmm ok whats happening next??

viking

Operator
13th October 2010, 09:45
Hi Hiese ... mmmm ok whats happening next??

Like he said ... going to leave ... and leave you in anxiety :p

Kulapops
13th October 2010, 11:50
Ooh, the drama ! My ears and whiskers, I almost can't wait till October... can't we have something a bit sooner ?

Maybe Heise is talking about this....?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbxsmcT7GOk

Eric J (Viking)
13th October 2010, 12:09
Roy Orbison !! cool dude!!

Maybe he's thnking more on these lines!! If only hey!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40SL-SxZPEo&feature=sub

viking

Scott
13th October 2010, 12:32

viking

Gah the repost of the fake video of people watching spiderman (guy climbing buildings with suction cups), tsk tsk :p

I Suppose i should go outside and check for UFO's just to be sure, Sec be right back.

Bah nuthin :(
Guess I'll have to put my "Welcome to Earth" sign away again, bummer :(

Operator
13th October 2010, 12:51

viking

Description:
This was a spoof last year when people thought there would be a UFO visitation on Oct 14.... pretty close to what many are saying about Oct 13th of THIS year! hmmmm

Eric J (Viking)
13th October 2010, 12:55
Just to confirm guys...

I do know its a spoof guys...it was a bit of fun with Kula/Heise...

My sense of humour runs away with me at times!!!!

viking

Scott
13th October 2010, 13:18
Just to confirm guys...

I do know its a spoof guys...it was a bit of fun with Kula/Heise...

My sense of humour runs away with me at times!!!!

viking

I figured you knew it was a hoax, wasn't sure everyone else would though :)

OfPWpEKhgfk

Kulapops
13th October 2010, 13:23
Ah ... Independence Day ! I was hoping someone would post... I like the bit where the hippy is holding up a welcome sign on the top of that building....

Also , see Mars Attacks for a reality shot in the arm of how it could turn out....

gotta love Tim Burton....

;)

Victoria Tintagel
14th October 2010, 07:35
Thank you, Shaynard, your post merges with mine (128) which I add underneath yours, cheers Tint.

Trust yrself.. you'll know the truth from the lie. You can help others see through the veil.
ou
As the post above says.. "Go inward".. and all of ''their" plans will fall and fail.

Eyes wide open, heart in tune... In love, of light
Shaynard

Bluewool
15th October 2010, 09:52
Worth pasting this clip from HATONN in the latest message from Matthew. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6817-10-10-Message-From-Matthew

6. Also I want to debunk the warning that aliens posing as friends really are base entities who want to take over your world. Hogwash! The light grid around the planet prevents any civilization with dark intentions from being anywhere near Earth. And if the bad guys try to put their own “secret” craft in the skies and bring out some of the Greys living underground and claim it’s an invasion, we can stop that charade before it gets going.

So the good lady Colleen Thomas would seem to have some duff info? (re Nazi space ships landing) Was she being used for disinformation because the dark were aware of some event on October 13th and or in the future where we may embrace our galactic brothers? Is it all damage control on their part?

Eric J (Viking)
15th October 2010, 14:00
Its interesting to note that this video was made in 2008!

Holographic Alien invasion and the Pleiadian intervention

http://vimeo.com/6995103

viking

Chakra
16th October 2010, 06:31
Worth pasting this clip from HATONN in the latest message from Matthew. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6817-10-10-Message-From-Matthew

6. Also I want to debunk the warning that aliens posing as friends really are base entities who want to take over your world. Hogwash! The light grid around the planet prevents any civilization with dark intentions from being anywhere near Earth. And if the bad guys try to put their own “secret” craft in the skies and bring out some of the Greys living underground and claim it’s an invasion, we can stop that charade before it gets going.

This light grid - seems that there are some that are not too concern about it...
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/ufos-and-human-mutilations-t19685.html

By 27 year veteran homicide detective - is well worth hearing out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LIJisXtJIU

Eric J (Viking)
16th October 2010, 10:59
Interesting article by Lambremont Webre ..

This is the first of an Examiner.com series of articles on an ‘Alien Invasion’ of Earth, whether a real or a staged false flag operation, and on ethical extraterrestrial/UFO ‘landings’.

In the face of a forthcoming bumper crop of ‘Alien Invasion’ and ‘staged Alien Invasion’ movies, rumors are rife on the Internet of a staged ‘Alien Invasion’ false flag operation, or an ethical extraterrestrial ‘decloaking’ or landing.

These issues peaked again on Oct. 13, 2010, a date on which Stan Fulham a retired NORAD officer wrote that channelings from a 40,000 strong group of dimensional souls stated that October 13, 2010 was the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities.

Mr. Fulham stated says the event was ‘to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a ‘critical mass.’”

A summary of the UFO sightings on planet Earth on October 13, 2010 included an alleged mass UFO sighting over New York City, an alleged disappearance of an entire village in the Qinlin mountains (China), UFOs over the Golden Gate Bridge (San Francisco), UFO sightings in Malaysia, Ohio and in Texas. In short, a relatively normal – and not so normal – day for UFO activity.

One researcher claims, ‘A full UFO/ET ‘decloaking did occur on October 13, 2010. OK, there does appear to have been a mass decloaking on October 13. The Canadian ex-NORAD officer stands vindicated. The most impressive display was the decloaking over New York City, which went on through the day and night. But sightings were also reported in a number of other places, including Seattle, San Francisco, Orlando, Puerto Rico, and Malaysia. If I’m correct these other sightings were not mass decloakings like over New York.”

Public sensitivity to Project Blue Beam-like phenomena has grown to such a pitch in the year since Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize, that a You Tube video (Please see video in the Examiner.com article below) of a spiral light in the sky taken by a North Vancouver, B.C. resident at 6:20 AM on October 13, 2010 from their home window elicited numerous comments on Facebook. Some observers saw the UFO spiral light as “mesmerizing...beautiful and full of life” while others viewing the same spiral UFO were reminded of UFOs over a Chinese airport on Oct 13, 2010 and warned ‘I think the show has begun’ referring to Project Bluebook and its staged Alien Invasion and UFO psyops.

Setting the Stage for a staged ‘Alien Invasion’

If Alien Invasion major motion pictures and TV series are a forerunner to a staged ‘Alien Invasion,’ then 2011 may be planned as such a forerunner year by the perpetrators of any staged UFO invasion.

The ‘Alien invasion’ film market is arguably a mass psychological conditioning device (prequel) to a real staged ‘Alien Invasion.’ We are about to be treated by Hollywood to a veritable outbreak of Alien Invasion films, each implanting fear about extraterrestrials in the film-going public and the meme-reality of extraterrestrials on planet Earth. If ‘Alien Invasion’ films are in fact a conditioning prequel to a staged ‘Alien Invasion,’ then the reality of the false flag ‘Alien Invasion’ could (questionably) follow on the heels of the 2011 movie and TV premiere season.

full article here...
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/rumors-of-alien-ufo-invasion-ufo-decloakings-multiply-as-do-forthcoming-alien-invasion-movies?cid=examiner-email

viking

Martin
16th October 2010, 12:04
Who knows maybe there is a group of extrateresstial beeings who really want to show themself to the world and the people in power for one know about it and simply want to time her false-flag operation according to the actual physical disclosure of the said extrateresstial group. In this case it would be much easier to actually give the world the impression of an invasion. A few explosions there and maybe a few holographs here coupled with a half-hearted announcement of "the truth" about ET life would certainly be enough to panic a large amount of the population and therefor could be used as an occasion to establish some sort of "military alert" or even "war like" scenario. Pure speculation of course.

MfG

MU

Fredkc
16th October 2010, 14:11
For several good reasons (most having to do with sharing the blame, and covering my butt) I am naming names.
Aztar, and I accidentally hit on the truth during a Skype conversation this morning. A rare combination of bad coffee, cigarettes, and an inverted energy vortex has over-ridden our implants long enough to discover this, so...

We are coming forward to issue the following communique:
There WAS an invasion on the 13th !!
They won without firing a shot.
The entire planet has been implanted, and are now under their control.
In fact, even this post is fake. Placed here to keep people from noticing, while the implants take full affect.

The veil will quickly close over this brief view of our true predicament. Even now I feel an urge to move to Cleveland. Stay strong!

Fred

Scott
16th October 2010, 14:16
For several good reasons (most having to do with sharing the blame, and covering my butt) I am naming names.
Aztar, and I accidentally hit on the truth during a Skype conversation this morning. A rare combination of bad coffee, cigarettes, and an inverted energy vortex has over-ridden our implants long enough to discover this, so...

In fact, even this post is fake. Placed here to keep people from noticing, while the implants take full affect.

The veil will quickly close over this brief view of our true predicament. Even now I feel an urge to move to Cleveland. Stay strong!

Fred

This statement may or may not be true, it could also be a figment of my imagination as on the 13 of October I was working indoors and may have missed the Global scale implantation and therefor am the only person Not implanted, in which case I am actually talking to myself and all previous posts as well as all posts yet to come are just me talking to myself :p
If this is in fact true I must ask myself "why did I create Fred?"

Eric J (Viking)
16th October 2010, 14:33
Ooooook Fred/Aztar ...

If you could slide into one of these... nice and easy... there you go...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_P3fo1NJt2Wo/SmGd2mxxr9I/AAAAAAAAAWU/t302dB8SbKA/s400/Strait+Jacket.1.jpg

I'll be one minute...just making a quick call...

http://mommylife.net/archives/2008/12/09/Ford_E350_ambulance2.jpeg

:peep: Have they gone!!

Too much caffienne or too much beer?? ;)

viking

Caren
16th October 2010, 14:47
HaHa!! Very funny Viking!! :lol:

Have a nice day all of you.. :0)

Martin
16th October 2010, 15:37

Fred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk

MfG

MU

Eric J (Viking)
17th October 2010, 12:37
Icke and Jones on Bluebeam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiyRGS2op58&feature=sub

viking

Victoria Tintagel
17th October 2010, 20:48
Naive Avaloneans, who says I am not an alien, arriving here through 4th - dimensional levels?
Changing garments all the time, clicking my fingers?
Look carefully at that little shining wet forked tongue of mine, slipping out now and then and......the slowly lightening up of green emerald sparks in my eyes....the red glowing spark there........the eagle head crowning my head.......the cracking of my footsoles, their leathery skin... the little spore at the heel.....the crocodile skin around my hips....a rose petal-chain around my breasts........silver snakes entwined around my legs....gold snakeheaded bracelets around my wrists and upper arms....a live one around my neck, staring me in the face, smiling....forked tongues exchanging kisses....?
I am Eve....of Eden. Tint.

Chakra
19th October 2010, 01:33
Naive Avaloneans, who says I am not an alien, arriving here through 4th - dimensional levels?
Look carefully at that little shining wet forked tongue of mine, slipping out now and then and......the slowly lightening up of green emerald sparks in my eyes....the red glowing spark there........the eagle head crowning my head.......the cracking of my footsoles, their leathery skin... the little spore at the heel.....the crocodile skin around my hips....a rose petal-chain around my breasts........silver snakes entwined around my legs....gold snakeheaded bracelets around my wrists and upper arms....a live one around my neck, staring me in the face, smiling....forked tongues exchanging kisses....?

Awesome!
You haven't by chance been watching any of those Tequila video's I posted -- have you? lol :)

Eric J (Viking)
19th October 2010, 09:24
Hey Tinty ... nice post...I suspect as many do that we have many ET's visiting here!!

Found this ... blue beam ... ?? This is bloody weird folks!!!

Since Stan Fulham's (from NORAD) UFO prediction came true, we thought we would pass along The Agency's October 20th, 2010 prediction. However we feel that nothing is going to happen on or around the 20th of October, 2010. If it indeed happens, then we know what we should do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcE62-9TJjM

Story also on God Like ...
http://204.74.214.194/forum1/message1225600/pg1

Another...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1YFAZGSobg

Has anyone heard about this???

viking

Kra
19th October 2010, 09:58
What a great movie script Viking...

morguana
19th October 2010, 10:14
15 days to go then november will be here........;) woooohooooo guy fawlks night........will it be enough to scare off mad mauradering salivating alians? who knows!
am eagerly a counting down..........
m

Kulapops
19th October 2010, 10:26
15 Days Morguana ? How do you work that one out ?

:)

But I agree. We need a prediction for November! Come on Viking ! Let's have the goods... what's going to happen to us in November ?

I predict an even more refined ranking system. First there were stars.. now there are 'thanks'... will we get 'pats on the back' before too long?

Maybe we could have a little Avalon shop where we can spend our Thanks and buy upgrades to our Avatars... funky colours.. new emoticons... ooh the possibilities...

;)

morguana
19th October 2010, 10:28
12 (ooooops wrong number dam the dyslexia) days to november the 1st kula then we are out of october, a few days after that then bang bang whizzzzz pop!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvkiz_ut0Uc&feature=related

Kulapops
19th October 2010, 10:46
There are some interesting dates for the Mayan calendar coming up early 2011... so not long to wait for those... ooh.. and there's 2012 as well... when John Cusack gets to save us all....

Pity nothing could save his acting in that movie....

Fredkc
19th October 2010, 12:04
A prediction for November?

November 5th, some ol' greybeard of a guy is going to get foolish, and tie the knot.

http://www.innsmouthfreepress.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/GF_mask.jpg

John Cusack is a great actor, Kula. He just really sucks at picking projects, lately. Like...
2012 !! (the rock'em sock'em disclosure movie of the year!)
"Who knew Ascension involved car chases?" - Roger Ebert

Fred

Luke
19th October 2010, 12:39
(Guy Fawkes Mask Image)
Funny you mention that. Guy, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_fawkes) that wanted to blow up Parliment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot) because it was not Catholic enough for his taste. Talk about being right for all the wrong reasons. Not to mention it was obvious false flag (http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-grand-daddy-of-all-fake-terror-fall-guys-guy-fawkes.html). And now, he is an icon of those wanting freedom, the irony, or one dare to say by design?
Careful who you follow. (Edit : general remark not aimed at Fred, just 9 out of 10 "heroes" turns out something else under investigation)

Fredkc
19th October 2010, 13:11
Careful who you follow.
I gave up 'following people' long ago, Luke.

"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you."--Morris Berman

Fred

Operator
19th October 2010, 13:43
Since Stan Fulham's (from NORAD) UFO prediction came true, we thought we would pass along The Agency's October 20th, 2010 prediction. However we feel that nothing is going to happen on or around the 20th of October, 2010. If it indeed happens, then we know what we should do.

Do we ?

What a synchronicity that I started a thread a few days ago and my main urge to do so is that I feel strongly that our atmosphere will be messed up (or messed with).
But should we trust someone (or something like 'the agency') just because they know things ahead of time ?

The 3 days staying inside can be good advice but it can also be abused to do whatever they want to do uninterrupted.

People have become so suspicious of authority figures that they have the same problem as Jack Sully in Avatar ...
How can he get them to go along with his plan after he betrayed them ... !

Celine
19th October 2010, 13:49
15 days to go then november will be here........;) woooohooooo guy fawlks night........will it be enough to scare off mad mauradering salivating alians? who knows!
am eagerly a counting down..........
m

End of the "night"..beggining of the "day"...

My body...my soul..my heart, is counting the seconds...

Operator
19th October 2010, 13:52
Did we forget the holographic appearance of Prince Charles and his warning that the world would face "natural disasters within 18 months" ... ?
That was in the spring of 2009 ... so guess what ...

And NASA points out that ... portals are "natural" ... Hmmm

TraineeHuman
19th October 2010, 13:54
Hypothetically speaking, I'm led to wonder how many more flyovers in the coming days or weeks would it take to maybe change some of your minds a little? May I suggest that Icke is quite wrong in claiming the Oct. 13 to 15 flyovers and decloakings were staged by the military. That's because, as I've pointed out in another post, the black ops simply don't have any craft which are anything like perfectly (part-) spherical in their lower half. And all the craft in the flyovers were of that type.

So that seems to leave unanswered the question of why the military didn't challenge or tail any of the flyover craft. Obviously, may I dare suggest, it's quite possible that significantly more is going on behind the scenes here than has been revealed.

Celine
19th October 2010, 13:57
How do you know they dont have any crafts like that?

Operator
19th October 2010, 14:23
Obviously, may I dare suggest, it's quite possible that significantly more is going on behind the scenes here than has been revealed.

Yes, I think it's always healthy to suggest/brainstorm and then investigate the probabilities. I think too that behind the scenes several parties who think they're in control are duped themselves.
Maybe that's also our best hope (although it's indeed to be expected too because of the nature of the controllers :rolleyes:)

Kulapops
19th October 2010, 15:01
A prediction for November?

November 5th, some ol' greybeard of a guy is going to get foolish, and tie the knot.

http://www.innsmouthfreepress.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/GF_mask.jpg

John Cusack is a great actor, Kula. He just really sucks at picking projects, lately. Like...
2012 !! (the rock'em sock'em disclosure movie of the year!)
"Who knew Ascension involved car chases?" - Roger Ebert

Fred

...Nothing could save his acting in that movie...

I know more about acting and films than I do about Woo-hoo Fred.... He is not a great actor in that film, I've seen trees that were less wooden.

I was not saying he was not a good actor. Read the post !

Grosse Point Blank and The Grifters being a couple of great examples of his work.

At least in 2012 it was all over pretty quickly. I imagine if we ever do have such a cataclysm..there won't be much preparing.. just a lot of death.

So no point dwelling on it....

;)

Victoria Tintagel
20th October 2010, 00:17
Originally Posted by tintagelcave

Awesome!
You haven't by chance been watching any of those Tequila video's I posted -- have you? lol

He Renee, thanks for appreciating my transformation from reptilian to Eve of Eden, it is my way of showing inner world :)
The witches naughty concoctions and brews, the magical ways to create.....
Remember how Eve was set on the throne of the Snake that seduced her to pick an apple, to seduce Adam for a bite?
I am re-establishing Eve in her natural role....whatever that was....ha ha ha .....:)
Guess that's what it means, being a woman. By walking sideways we find great treasures.
I've been waiting for a reply on this one, a daring one, thanks Renee!
Kind regalarity from Tint.

Chakra
20th October 2010, 08:15
He Renee, thanks for appreciating my transformation from reptilian to Eve of Eden, it is my way of showing inner world :)
The witches naughty concoctions and brews, the magical ways to create.....
Remember how Eve was set on the throne of the Snake that seduced her to pick an apple, to seduce Adam for a bite?
I am re-establishing Eve in her natural role....whatever that was....ha ha ha .....:)
Guess that's what it means, being a woman. By walking sideways we find great treasures.
I've been waiting for a reply on this one, a daring one, thanks Renee! Kind regalarity from Tint.

Oh I totally get it :)
I had this really wild dream a few years back. I was wearing a full and long dress, walking down a dry and windy road - don't recall much as to why or what my purpose or destination was but it felt very definite. I have long hair and it is usually pinned up - but when it is down the wind catches it, it is of course blown out way ahead of me. In my dream my hair blowing in the wind ahead of me - but the wild part was how the sections would flow together taking a shape, sort of how it is drawn in comic books. The shapes of hair turned into serpents and then detached flying ahead of me. It was really very cool. I was really puzzled by it for some time. It wasn't like a Medusa thing. My hair just grew longer and transformed into black snakes.
We had a mission - well it felt that way anyways! :p I wasn't conscious of directing them - they just knew. Or so it seemed.

Then I remembered Shiva's hair (I call upon Shiva to stomp on the heads of the ignorant :) ) they say he has dread locks, but in the images and statues they are actually snakes. Nagas are a race of East Indian Royalty that are send to be descendants of a serpent.
AND some also say Rep's - are you an RH-? You would probably be an Reptilian Eve then!
I am on RH- forum and there is some interesting conversations about all this. I'll send you the link if you want to check it out.