PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Avalon

Ernie Nemeth
24th November 2013, 20:23
Thank you all for the growth you have inspired me to accomplish, especially the Here and Now thread. I can truly say I have learned a lot from that august group of advanced humans. Too bad more of our members could not understand its importance.

There is no reason for my departing, only that this place has become a habit. And habits have a way of becoming a burden and a negative influence.

I hope all members can finally find the solution to their myopic viewpoints and come together as a truly harmonious group with a positive message for humanity. Maybe even offer solutions to the rest of the populace one day, instead of confusing and scaring the **** out of them.

All the best to everyone. May you all find what you are looking for...

And may the archons, aliens, extra-dimensional entities, Satan, psychopaths and all their ilk dissolve back into the dreams and fantasies from which they were dredged up.

May the eternal light that shares its illumination with your mind explode into comprehension. May you reknow your power and reclaim your birthright. It is and always will be your only true calling. May you answer the call.

I will not forget. I will hold the light here and wherever I may roam. May you do the same.

Peace and blessings.

Love,
Ernie

Violet
24th November 2013, 20:41
I've not had the opportunity to make acquaintance with you but
:wizard:

Safe journey, Ernie! And hold on tight to that light, will you.

Tesseract
24th November 2013, 20:55
All the best Ernie, I liked much of what you wrote, for what it's worth.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th November 2013, 21:00
I recall enjoying many of your posts and wish you might reconsider... !
The best way to reverse a negative trend is by providing a positive example :)

Perhaps there is an /ignore function hidden in the bulletin board options somewhere, for emergencies of stupidity,
but that doesn't stop others from wasting their time on such things.
Voting up/down seems to be somewhat imperfect on other websites; i.e. enables trolls.

The thing about the internet is, this is a form of publishing; and since the majority of submissions remain public and unaltered,
there is a great deal more to sift through than via traditional selective publishing (for profit);
it is a rough process made less tedious by the ability to "click away" (which leads to its own bad habits, lol).

Hoping you come back soon,

TwtcS

Deega
24th November 2013, 22:18
Hey Ernie, I had the pleasure to read many of your profound posts in Avalon!, I want to thank you very much for it!

And I wish you the best in your next endeavour!

Kalamos
24th November 2013, 22:28

Delight
24th November 2013, 22:41
Hi Ernie,
I appreciate your point about habits. Maybe being a part of this or any other forum is just a stage to pass. I have enjoyed your posts and wish you the very best in all you do. You have a kind presence even in the abstract of this medium of writing. Maggie

ROMANWKT
24th November 2013, 22:46
Maybe while you're having this well deserved break from all the negative info here as you put it, you should at least finish it of with a once and for all, a good book, so you will never forget what is going on as they say.

Regards to you

roman

chocolate
24th November 2013, 22:56
I have learned in my short life that it is much easier to destroy, than to create, so it is easy to break a connection, and more difficult to build one.
Anyway, peaceful journey.

RunningDeer
24th November 2013, 23:13
I will miss you, Ernie.
Hugs and Love,
Paula xo

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/Godspeed_zps46731389.JPG

Camilo
24th November 2013, 23:28
Hasta la vista baby!

ulli
24th November 2013, 23:39
This is a shock Ernie. You cannot be serious
Was that little cottage we provided for you in our Village not comfortable enough?
What are we going to do without our resident electrician?
You realize that by unsubscribing you only muzzle yourself?
That you will still come to Avalon to read, but without any chance of voicing your feelings and give us your valuable opinion?
This is not FAIR!!!!
(Wail, wail)

Agape
24th November 2013, 23:54
See you , always , on the side of Truth Ernie :hand: Path no path, land no land, lesson no lesson. What a boy ..

:wizard:

DeDukshyn
24th November 2013, 23:58
One of the best departing messages I have yet read here on Avalon. Take care and the best in all your endeavours.

Bubu
25th November 2013, 00:06
good for you that you realize that you are wasting more than you are gaining but why quit when you can just take a vacation?

may you come back after your have sort things out surely we learn good things here it's just a matter of managing, prioritizing and choosing.

Gatita
25th November 2013, 00:20
May you have clear sailing.

Gatita

mosquito
25th November 2013, 01:01
Ernie, Ernie, Ernie, you already know what I think.

Such a shame to see yet another good person go. But hopefully you'll be back.

Your heart's definitely in the right place, so we can be sure that your journey will be a good one.

Ciao for now. :wizard:

markpierre
25th November 2013, 03:06
A true honor to have shared space and exchanged viewpoints with you Ernie. I'm bigger and broader and more complete for it.
Heroes never know they're heroes. That's how they got to be that way.
Hope you take that to heart.

Zephyr
25th November 2013, 03:08
I appreciate Ernie's viewpoint regarding these matters, but my point of view concerning Avalon is much different.

First off, this particular board is one of the only forums I watch and occasionally post on these days. Be it positive or negative topics, I feel they all serve a purpose and keep us aware of goings on within our little world, which can seem vast and confusing at times.

I feel like I can leave everything at the door upon entering this place; no worries, ego's or embarrassment, just P.M.A. (Positive mental attitude). For the most part;).

toad
25th November 2013, 04:40
Travel well my friend.

sandy
25th November 2013, 05:07
Much Love to you on your travels in life Ernie :kiss:

gripreaper
25th November 2013, 05:53
If we are immortal souls who are eternal, how can "time" be wasted? Time is a construct which limits, while expansion of consciousness occurs with the melding and oscillating of energies which coalesce within the matrix of all time, without constraints based on subjective variables adherent in the socialization of collective consciousness and the relative terminologies which will transpire within the framework of the indigenous culture or the context, syntax, and periphery anomalies we all share when our energies are in flux and not rigid within a malleable basis for all that we perceive and the censorious of the arena or ideas.

That's really the only coherent thing I've got to say about that!

Peace&Love
25th November 2013, 06:05
Dear Ernie,

Didn't get a chance to know you as i am quite new here. Sorry to see you leave :(

We will be waiting for you here happily (IF &) when you choose to come back.

Best regards to you.
Peace & Love

meeradas
25th November 2013, 07:11
No good, Ernie.
You are leaving... a trace.

Maunagarjana
25th November 2013, 08:15
"Explode into comprehension" - nice phrase :)

Farewell Ernie!

skippy
25th November 2013, 08:20
Bon vent, sailor. Come share your stories once back on shore.

aranuk
25th November 2013, 11:15
May God be with you Ernie. Guid souls are scarce.

Stan

WhiteFeather
25th November 2013, 13:54
Gonna miss you Ernie. I truly enjoyed your input at the dinner table of Avalon. Not many familiar faces left that i know here anymore. Guess i havent been stopping by for dinner as much myself.

Peace on your path, Love in your heart, And light on every road you travel in the universe.

W.f.

Hervé
25th November 2013, 14:35
Well, alrighty then...

... no internet, no GPS phone, no credit nor debit cards, no tracking chips...

... all I wish you is to be the best "coureur des bois" that's ever been in that city's streets!

Nasu
25th November 2013, 15:46
Bon chance.. Fair thee well... You can check out any time you like.... N

RunningDeer
25th November 2013, 18:07
Gonna miss you Ernie. I truly enjoyed your input at the dinner table of Avalon. Not many familiar faces left that i know here anymore. Guess i havent been stopping by for dinner as much myself.

Peace on your path, Love in your heart, And light on every road you travel in the universe.

W.f.

To my Brother, WhiteFeather… xo
<~WE are all 1 tribe~>
PS Don't be such a stranger.

You’ve Got a Friend in Me
9x50fVVzUI0

Flash
25th November 2013, 18:23
For a reason independent of me (a cat reason) that I could not ever have foreseen would have an undesirable impact on you, you have been angry at me. No problems. i undestand the tension and situation you are under.

Let us know through the grapevines what is happening to you.

When feeling better, do not hesitate to come back, I always enjoyed and appreciated your input.

Luck and love

Flash

transiten
25th November 2013, 18:34
Ernie!

That was both a poetic and humorous piece of art! Your Aries archetype is off to explore new pastures. I can identify with your need to break off, especially if one is prone to addictions, felt it myself, but as Bobo said one can always go for a vacation, get some fresh air and then come back...but hey i now realise maybe you won't even be reading this;)

Billy
25th November 2013, 20:15
Sort out the habitual behaviour Ernie. No need to leave. Take time out then post comments you would like to read from others. You know. Be the change you want to see sort of thing.

peace

DeDukshyn
26th November 2013, 00:41
If we are immortal souls who are eternal, how can "time" be wasted? Time is a construct which limits, while expansion of consciousness occurs with the melding and oscillating of energies which coalesce within the matrix of all time, without constraints based on subjective variables adherent in the socialization of collective consciousness and the relative terminologies which will transpire within the framework of the indigenous culture or the context, syntax, and periphery anomalies we all share when our energies are in flux and not rigid within a malleable basis for all that we perceive and the censorious of the arena or ideas.

That's really the only coherent thing I've got to say about that!

In other words ... "Please stick around Ernie!" ;) -- at least, this is what I thought I heard from your post ... ;)

Nanoo Nanoo
26th November 2013, 02:23
another great mind gone into the expanse ! thank you for your time and wisdom : 0 )

Naniu

Robert J. Niewiadomski
26th November 2013, 10:24
Thanks for opening my eyes to Other People's Worlds :)

Would you consider changing your farewell into "see you some time later"? Or at least keep your options open?

Hope to see you later...

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6189/6109323227_904e30bf26_z.jpg
Keep warm :)

Gekko
26th November 2013, 14:38
This makes me sad.

Godspeed, Ernie (and I'm sure you won't miss the irony in that ;) )

GloriousPoetry
26th November 2013, 19:07
So sorry to see you go Ernie,

I hope you reconsider....some habits are good.....it's not all bad. I remain here on Avalon despite all the differences people may have on the forum because when all is said it still remains the only space in my life where I can share and learn about expansive and far out stuff. ..Mainstream can't give you this type of critical thinking and caliber of people.......whether you agree with them or not.

WhiteFeather
10th December 2013, 14:34

W.f.

To my Brother, WhiteFeather… xo
<~WE are all 1 tribe~>
PS Don't be such a stranger.

You’ve Got a Friend in Me
9x50fVVzUI0

Asquali Paula, Just spotted this post. Much love to you my friend of unconditional friendship. ;)

Bob
20th November 2014, 19:52
:bump:

in case anyone missed the return..

(See post #1 OP and note the name change)

Tangri
22nd November 2014, 22:50
:bump:

in case anyone missed the return..

(See post #1 OP and note the name change)

Was it " Truth Ernie" , the previous one?

Maybe he become a rebel in 1 year and ready to fight.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
25th February 2015, 09:52
Welcome Back Ernie :)