PDA

View Full Version : Succubus

Zephyr
24th November 2013, 21:40
I rarely share, but since what I'm about to explain happened last night I thought I would.

While sleeping last night I seemed to be within a dream of some sort that I cannot remember. However, while within this forgettable dream things immediately changed; I was on my back ( I happened to be sleeping on my back, too) and there appears a beautiful women. I'm having sex with this woman. I remember thinking how vividly real it all seemed as I kept looking down our bodies and up to her chest, in complete awe of the entire situation and how awake I felt. Suddenly this woman changes into something very dark, I'm looking right into its face while it lays on top of me, it has very bad teeth, it seems angry and almost has ears sticking up out of its head like a wolf or dog. The weight of this creature was very heavy and I began to panic and try to throw it off of me with no luck!

This is the strange part: I finally gathered the strength and tossed this thing off to the right of me, on to my bed and right beside the wall (my bed is butted up against a wall in my bedroom). At this point I try and kick this thing and as I was kicking I started to recognize my room and felt somewhat awake. The creature was on all fours, on my bed like a dog, all black and it leaps onto the top of my old computer desk. It's so black, but I can see it jump from my bed to the top of my desk and I'm even more awake at this point. The creature then quickly jumps from my computer desk to the top part of my curtains, on my window; I can't believe what in seeing. Lastly, it turns towards the wall and jumps through the wall, never to be seen again. I'm wide awake.

I'm not saying it was real, but how strange is the feeling between being in a deep dream state that you're kicking your way out of, only to be somewhat awake as the dream continues, but ends shortly after you're awake.

I found the word/meaning of "Succubus," just a few moments ago.

It was a frightening experience indeed!

778 neighbour of some guy
24th November 2013, 21:53
Jake ( the mod) told me about 'the old hag', this sounds a lot like an encounter with her.

Zephyr
24th November 2013, 22:45
Jake ( the mod) told me about 'the old hag', this sounds a lot like an encounter with her.

Very Interesting!

The most odd feeling of being awake, but you're still seeing the creature within your dream. This very reason is why I question what happened to me last night, as if, is there any truth to these beings that seek out, and or, crave our energy as we sleep?

chocolate
24th November 2013, 22:48
From my own experience I learned the following- what we know and what feels frightening to us we invite in our world. I recently had some strange semi-dream state where something or someone tried to keep me awake probably to prevent me from an occurrence like that. Some time before that I had a fright in a dream with a dark shadow stalking me, that made me wake up so fast my body was still in a sleep mode. I just knew that was bad and immediately probably jumped back in my body (if you are experienced in OOBE).
So what I do is I do a check scan before going to bed, do a showering/cleansing of my mental state (my aura if you use that term, like normal shower but of the invisible body), and have a few mantras to say to protect me in my sleep. Have in mind I am not religious in the standard way, so probably if one is religious a prayer could be used. All of this sounds like a mumbo jumbo but those techniques do have a practical explanation.
It is important not to live in fear, because fear invites such negative entities.

We fear what we don't understand. That is why I try to understand as much as I can, so I am informed and have less reasons to feel fear.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Many times we are not aware in sleep mode or out Of Body if we are asleep or awake. I figure you were asleep most of the time.

chocolate
24th November 2013, 22:53
I had an experience where I was dreaming how I was asleep and someone was having sex with me. I woke up in my dream to look at the person and the moment I looked at him it ended and I awoke completely. In my dream i know what that meant, but it is always personal.

Sometimes these happen involuntarily, sometimes one of the sides or the two sides provoke them. In any case is good to know the mechanics so that you don't cause someone the discomfort and vise-versa.

See this thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65755-Shadow-People&p=762165&viewfull=1#post762165

Kalamos
24th November 2013, 22:56

wolf_rt
24th November 2013, 23:10
I have had a similar experience, see here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14275-What-Is-Your-Unusual-Experience-Story&p=164435&viewfull=1#post164435

Zephyr
25th November 2013, 00:37
I really appreciate the feedback from everyone and I'm on my way to check these links out right now.

Thank you.

The state of being between the dream world and being awake is very, very surreal.

Bright Garlick
25th November 2013, 02:08
Zephyr what you describe sounds a lot like what I have worked with, with many people and with myself - just another symbolic manifestation of your own. These monsters represent some repressed aspect of ourselves and are not entities "out there". Though I am sure many of the folks here would rather see it otherwise. Better to relive the whole experience and talk to your symbol (an aspect of your shadow) and build a relationship with it. Learn from it and open yourself up to the darkest parts of you. There is nothing to fear in this experience. Build self awareness by accepting that this has arisen from within you. The only power it has over you is what you allow it to have. Reclaim your power by accepting it, listening to it and becoming close to it. Only when one knows the darkest parts of one self, can one see darkness within and without, without fear or superstition.

This was a sexual dream to begin with. What are you not paying attention to ? What part of this aspect of your life have you disowned ???

Happy dreaming and perhaps next time you can let yourself be devoured !!!!

Best wishes,

Bright. ;-)

Kalamos
25th November 2013, 02:16

Zephyr
25th November 2013, 02:57
Bright Garlick- Very, very interesting concept! I hadn't thought of that, but I'm certainly open to it. Thank you!

ghostrider
25th November 2013, 03:25
It very well could be fear that you carry inside you on a level deep in the subconscious ... I wonder what were you doing the last 30 minutes before you went to bed ??? or did you interact with a stranger that day ??? We sometimes project into the dream world , in that environment our thoughts can decieve us , and the ptb can to a certain extent influence events just enough to confuse us ...

HORIZONS
25th November 2013, 03:46
I found the word/meaning of "Succubus," just a few moments ago.

It was a frightening experience indeed!

I would be interested in the "meaning" you refer to? What does Succubus mean to you?

Shannow
25th November 2013, 04:01
Been there done that, a couple of times...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55019-Please-report-psychic-attacks-here&p=710087#post710087

One was more wierd than others, as I was in a dorm, and a guy a few doors down had the same experience literally minutes after mine.

Wind
25th November 2013, 04:18
These experiences are quite common to people all around the world and it has been happening to me too recently. It's not something you should get paranoid of, because feeding your fears is not a good idea. However, it is true that some of us spiritually awake people are under attack from time to time. I think that they are lower astral beings and they indeed desire our life force... Like sexual energy.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65755-Shadow-People&p=762551&viewfull=1#post762551
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55019-Please-report-psychic-attacks-here&p=669859&viewfull=1#post669859

There are many good topics on Avalon about this subject.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21614-Parasitic-Non-Organic-Multidimensional-Beings
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?28318-My-Interactions-With-A-Shadow-Being.

We have been under archonic (http://www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html) influences for a long time now. They love humanity's current state and they certainly have been feeding it. It was really hard for me to accept it at first, because it seemed to be such horrible thing, but the real truth rarely is pleasant. However, note that forces of light are always on our side. We just need to ask for help. Prayers and meditation are really powerful tools.

http://www.mkprojects.com/fa_PsychicAttacks.htm

778 neighbour of some guy
25th November 2013, 11:39

Very Interesting!

The most odd feeling of being awake, but you're still seeing the creature within your dream. This very reason is why I question what happened to me last night, as if, is there any truth to these beings that seek out, and or, crave our energy as we sleep?

Perhaps you were on the verge of making a breakthrough and the creature made an effort to drain you of the energy you required to do so, the old hag or guardian of the threshold seem to both be protectors of the astral and they can create different appearances to do their job, guarding the astral realms. There are a lot of stories about them and they are hundreds or even thousands of years old, perhaps you will like to read 'the book of Jacob' it is written by moderator Jake about his own experiences into discovering the astral worlds and OBEE's, there is a link to his book under his posts, it very interesting and can provide some insight on what you may or may not encounter, I am still reading a book called the Phase and its quite good, perhaps doing some reading on the OBEE threads in the spirituality forum can help you out, someone also posted the Phase book on the books and articles thread, William Buhlman is another writer you might want to check out, Robert Bruce ( astralbob) or Monroe books are also posted on the forum, somewhere.

Hope that can help you out a bit, not a very desirable experience you had there Zephyr.

Best of luck to you

www.thebookofjacob.webs.com
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...ral-projection