PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about Bill and Kerry

animated
2nd April 2010, 23:42
Today i woke up remembering quite strange dream.
In this dream there was Bill and Kerry. I remember being in some sorta gathering, there was a lot of people talking, sharing they knowledge of everything that's been happening in these times. When time came for Bill and Kerry to speak, they spoke of a lot of interesting stories. In those stories they started to argue about what people should concentrate on. Bill proposed that young people should be more keen on soul matters, and Kerry was saying that people should be more concentrating on world events. In whole PC project career they were talking about how the TPTB rule us, and the secrets of the elite. And there was but little space for soul subjects. Bill then made another statement to humans in the gathering that awoke to the truth, that they should not burden themselves with knowledge of how bad things are in the state of the world. But they should also be studying about the soul and true human nature.
And Bill said that that's was the reason for the breakup with Kerry, because of the difference's in opinions on what they should present to people.
I remember vaguely about whole argument, but one thing that left imprint in this dream was that young people should more aware of they're true nature of being. What capabilities they have and what they should do. Because worlds is constantly changing and this whole materialism will go away. Young ones are the future of the world.

Im not an expert on dream interpretation and but i wanted to share this dream, and ask what are your thoughts on why they took seemingly different paths?

P.S sorry my english is not perfect, so please excuse me :)

pilotsimone
3rd April 2010, 17:43
Interesting dream! I tend to agree with Astral Bill on this one...

they should not burden themselves with knowledge of how bad things are in the state of the world. But they should also be studying about the soul and true human nature.

Though I still find it difficult to ignore the Worldly events going on around us. Especially when people I love are suffering.