PDA

View Full Version : Drunvalo Q&A update 2013-11-26: Hangout with Drunvalo Tuesday November 26th at 7:00 am

PathWalker
26th November 2013, 12:21
Here is the latest Q&A invitation newsletter.

Announcement from Drunvalo Melchizedek and The School of Remembering™

Come Hangout with Drunvalo Tuesday November 26th at 7:00 am Arizona time and watch a live Q&A with students of the School of Remembering™.

Drunvalo will be hanging out with students of his global school and going one on one to answer their questions.

Learn why his work is changing the consciousness movement.

This marks the next generation of connecting this global teacher to students of his work on the new live Google Hangouts on Air platform.

The event is free to watch and open to everyone in the world.

Check in on Drunvalo’s google plus page to participate.

https://plus.google.com/+DrunvaloMelchizedekSchoolofRemembering/posts

Question & Answer events coming up will provide students an opportunity to interact directly with Drunvalo on Hangouts.

To send a question to Drunvalo and be considered for his next Live Hangout on Air register at www.theschoolofremembering.com and submit your video question at http://drunvalo.net/QandA/index.php?page=1

See you Tuesday on Air

https://plus.google.com/+DrunvaloMelchizedekSchoolofRemembering/posts

www.Drunvalo.net

www.Drunvalo.net/SOR

This post is relevant for those familiar with Drunvalo's spiritual teaching. It is too much to swallow for first watchers.

Delight
26th November 2013, 18:17
I happened to see this today. My bugaboo about all the teachers is an apparent inconsistency. In one breath the teacher talks of "events" as if they are external. Then in another breath, the teacher says we are the creator. I do not understand the disconnect.

If the teacher always couched that all events stem from our creative capacity, but then talked in terms of beliefs or concepts the student might need to deal with to create, that would not confuse.

If we are all creating our experience, there is no real external Mayan calender, effecting astrological alignment, need for any external modalities except as a symbol we use in a sacramental way (an outward and visible sign of inward and spiritual grace).

IMO There is only ONE thing...becoming in touch with our own responsibility to create and what is necessary to be skillful. DM here speaks of trauma preventing us from accessing the heart space. IMO he is on target. However, I am not sure we need long hours and days of clearing.

There is no room in my world view for talking out of both sides of the mouth. The back and forth from DM and others between any objective occurrence expected and the bone thrown to being creator is showing that teacher's own confusion IMO.

DM speaks of the necessity to enter in to the sacred space of the heart. I do not think his school is the only way to accomplish this centering. I relate to it as Frank Chester's 5th chamber and I believe that ONCE we are aware of the reality, we can find our way to this place. I have felt that my heart's atom is my own access to what is real. I use the term "the Door to Everything" from a book I love.

Seriously, I think that so much of what people attribute to illness is the clearing away of what prevents the realization of this opening. It is a not exactly physical but effects the physical.

Here is one description

“In our time there are certain changes taking place in the heart, by which gradually a fifth chamber will develop. In this fifth chamber man will have a new organ which will allow him to control life forces in a different way than is possible at the moment.” “All that happens in the moral life, and all that happens physically in the world…the moral and the physical….are found in their real union when we learn to understand all the configurations of the human heart.” Rudolf Steiner

“The radiation from this etheric organ of the heart is
actually developing into a spiritual sense organ. A new
sense organ is developing in this etheric heart, and this
is the only organ by which man is able to sense and to
recognize the Etheric Christ”.
Ehrenfried Pfeiffer December 17, 1950

Etheric streams fifth chamberOur first hurdle in opening the window to the occult understanding of “THE FIFTH CHAMBER” of the human heart is to grasp where in nature we have found a five chambered heart. It so happens that Bees have a five chambered heart. This sets the tone of our research.

Cardiac Stimulus the Blood and the human I AM

“This ego-organisation is active in the blood; actually, it brings the blood into movement, and in accordance with the movement of the blood, the heart beats. In text books you will always find the facts quite falsely stated, for it is represented as though the heart were a kind of pump, and that this pumping of the heart sends the blood all over the body. This is nonsense, because it is in reality the blood which is brought into motion by the ego-organisation, and moves throughout the body. If anyone asserts that it is the heart that drives the blood, then he must equally assert that if he has a turbine, it is the turbine that sets the water in motion, though everyone knows that it is the water that drives the turbine. Man has the same kind of points of resistance in his heart; the blood comes up against them and sets the heart in motion; thus it is that the ego-organisation works directly in the circulation of the blood.

“Now it is actually the case that this ego-organisation is in a mysterious way present in the poison of the bee; it is a similar force to the force that circulates in your blood that is present in the bee-poison. It is of great interest that the bee should have need of this poison within her. The bee does not merely need it in order to be able to sting; that is merely incidental. The bee needs the poison throughout its whole organism, for it must have the same force of circulation that man has in his blood.” Rudolf Steiner

There is a stage by stage upgrading power that is on it’s way to lift the human heart up to it’s fifth chamber. However this will cause immense problems in how we feel and how we connect to reality. In other words as we embark on the awful and necessary task of evolving a Fifth Chamber to our human hearts we encounter shattering, earth changing difficulties.http://rileybrad.wordpress.com/2009/12/09/heart/

But I do absolutely from experience know that my relationship to GAIA and the sun has been extremely important so I believe DM does reiterate the truth I feel.

Here is the Q&A on youtube

v5YgNQTJq6E

Here is a meditation
rGipeFk3ckw