PDA

View Full Version : My version of "The Story so Far". What's yours?

sheme
28th November 2013, 22:16
Sometimes I find myself wanting to spare my fellow man the taste of the apple from the forbidden tree. Also , sometimes I want to go back to ignorance and bliss. Some days it got too much.

It is time for a summary of ......

The story so far.....My understanding (Summarized)

By the Great Creator Very highly evolved being-

The creation & placement of Mother Earth, Moon Stars, night and day, land and sea. The placement of the human spirit sparks in Homo Sapien Sapien, immortal with free will & the ability to evolve .

The Book of Enoch. Earth visitors. The mixing of the gene pools the adulteration of humankind.

The great flood and destruction of much of creation. (Removal of the Dinosaurs) and the mixed cross beings.

The slavery and manipulation of mankind.

The selfish destructive use of the Mother Earth by various off/?underworld Earth races.

The manipulation of Earth and Mankind by other 'service to self' Earth race, incomers, and powers that were'.

The designs of other races to Terraform and decrease human population, ready for Earth takeover and ultimate control by a one world coalition ET/ Illuminati government, (What we have right now actually)

The outrage of the Light beings and beings of a higher vibration, and the decision to guide and prevent total destruction of mankind's home planet,to save it's diversity of life and it's uniqueness in the Universe.

All subject to the awakening and good volition of Man in preparation for a higher vibrating Mother Earth and the survival of the 'Service to others' human, and peace on Earth for a Thousand years.

I would love to hear from fellow seekers of truth -about their "Story so far".

Heartsong
28th November 2013, 22:20
I've been on the forum since before it was a forum and was in combination with Camelot. I've found that what I know or anyone else thinks they know doesn't really have any bearing on what may be true.

Bubu
28th November 2013, 22:47
I've been on the forum since before it was a forum and was in combination with Camelot. I've found that what I know or anyone else thinks they know doesn't really have any bearing on what may be true.

Agree.....but but stories are fun to read

Craig
28th November 2013, 23:06
Chapter 1

to be continued whether you like it or not....

sunflower
28th November 2013, 23:32
I think you are very close to the real truth, Heartsong. I've been here since the first weeks and I find I still have lots to learn. Thanks to the researchers on Avalon we are inching our way along.

ljwheat
29th November 2013, 05:09
Long, long time past, before the burning of books and records long past, before the time of no moon circling our planet,-- time before the moon is forbidden subject that would unlock all the history and lie’s written since.

This ecosystem before the moon was similar to Venus 1/3 of our present ocean was in our sky as cloud cover. Thick dense with a global temperature the same anywhere you went a Garden of Eden and manna would fall from the heavens.

Introduce the moon, rain for 40 days and 40 nights killing the advanced civilization of that day, tower of babble introduced languages’ to divide what was left of that pristine culture.

The dark ages I believe we are still in, has brought us to this new stage of smoke and mirror’s where once again they -- the Gods want to wipe out world population once again.

The technology the Gods have installed on this planet since then have almost engulfed the entire planet.. A digital controlled global power grid.

Now all the Gods have to do is shut it down, and all that have become a slave to this way of life, and have forgotten how to live with out it will parish shortly after its turned off.

People will turn on each other for resources that will disappear as panic spreads when this system ends with no answers or help comes and left to defend for themselves to hunt and gather for a simple drink of water or bit of food.

When the power go’s so do the populations of this world.

No power, no fuel, no fuel, no distribution of good, no distribution, life ends as we have been breed to live under. The insanity of black Friday. When people want something they go crazy to get it in a controlled environment. This will be uncontrolled I must get food for my family and willing to kill for it.

So no they wont have to do a thing, we will kill each other just to stay alive, if or when the Gods shut off the power for good, just wait a couple months come in and clean up the mess. And that is MHO those not on the grid, homesteaders, mountain people, third would back woods peoples.. They will be dealt with after the hunger games end.

Just my little rant. What if…..

risveglio
29th November 2013, 05:40
Personally, I kind of think it doesn't matter. It seems like this same game has been played over and over again. What does matter is that the rules of this lifestyle are set and you are not going to change them so you may as well find the best way to play the hand you are dealt. Personally I hope to make the experience better for future people (children hopefully) because I don't see things getter better before they get worse and to be honest, I don't see any reason why they can not play this game for at least a few more generations.

What my story has lead to and what is my story(at this time). This is just a lesson, a game. There are too many perfect flaws for this to be anything else, too many contradictions of perfect beauty and utter ugliness. What I do know is when I do someone wrong or I do wrong, I feel bad, sometimes I justify it as "well he/she was out to harm you" or "he/she needed that lesson, but I still feel bad". I think that is at the core of what this bull**** is all about. I am here on Avalon just in case I am wrong, what harm can be done if I try to make the world better but at the core i don't think it matters.

I don't even know if this makes sense. It's Thanksgiving, I am a family kind of guy, and I had a wee bit of vino.

sheme
30th November 2013, 23:03
Risveglio. Maybe you wrote this so you could see it and reread it to yourself at a later date. Blessing and peace for you and your family.

Robin
1st December 2013, 02:39
To me, the most important and interesting aspect of the history of planet Earth is how the heck we are in the situation we are right now.

It seems that the consensus among researchers, contactees, and whistleblowers is that the soul desires to accumulate an abundant and diverse array of experience to grow closer to oneness.

That being said, which I agree with, it would make sense that souls desire to travel to different planets for their three-dimensional experience to have lifetimes of different cultures with different physical bodies. My theory is that people from other three-dimensional planets are much more peaceful and spiritually evolved because of this. The individual souls of these planets have all experienced so much, and therefore, do not find themselves falling into states of apathy and ignorance.

On Earth, I think that it is likely that whoever has been controlling this planet for thousands of years (Anunnaki, Illuminati, or whoever else) have found a way to contain the souls on Earth, preventing them from leaving after physical death to reach another planet. In doing so, the vast majority of Earthlings keep on incarnating on this planet over and over again, falling deeper and deeper into this clever trap.

So starting thousands of years ago, individual souls upon death were forced to immediately enter another human body. I'd also speculate that this spiritual technology also prevents the soul from resting, reflecting on the human experience, and then wisely choosing another lifetime best suited for the soul's desires.

I believe that most people on planet Earth today have souls that have been trapped here for thousands of years. Because they are trapped and immediately enter another body upon death, there is a quick acclimation to the progress of this trap the controllers have been setting up. These souls respond as if nothing is wrong because they move with the flow without experiencing any large change.

Now we are here today. Honestly, this is the only explanation I can come up with for the reason there exists so much apathy and ignorance in people today. How the heck are there so many people asleep in the world?! How are people OK with acting like sheep?

I think that the atom bombs going off in Japan in 1945 sparked a response among other ET races who decided they would finally intervene. Since 1945, a large number of individuals from advanced ET races volunteered to come to Earth, enter physical bodies with their souls, and assist in the waking up of humanity. They have essentially been lending their energy coming from their higher vibration to the cause of humanity...to break away from this trap.

I speculate that humanity would have been in huge trouble if this had not happened. I believe that these souls (Starseeds, Indigo children, Wanderers) are the reason humanity has a fighting chance. I believe that most of the people throughout the world who ARE awake and aware are ET souls, because they have not fallen into the trap set up on Earth to contain souls for thousands of years.

I also speculate that most people here on Avalon are among those ET souls. But I wouldn't say everybody...I want to give Earthlings SOME credit! Surely some have broken out of this cycle and have woken up from their slumber of thousands of years. Some have broken out of hibernation...

I really do think that this spiritual technology exists...especially after reading so much into the topic. It makes a whole lot of sense to me that this has been going on. How else can people be so oblivious? Answer: their souls have been stuck here incarnating over and over again against their will. They forget their last lifetime, but accept the state of the world because nothing has changed substantially for them.

ET souls on the other hand are aware because this lifetime does not make sense. It is far different than their peaceful, spiritually evolved, higher-dimensional existence.

I really want to hear everyone's opinion on this matter. What do you think?

:horn:

Rosieposie
5th December 2013, 04:26
Our fate and the Earths is one and the same :).

I don't know many details although exploring those is mind opening and enjoyable. So far I just roughly assume Earth and all the lifeforms on it has experienced a journey which has taken on many forms, repeated many lessons and explored many aspects and expressions of being. I think Earth and all on board have reached an end to a certain energetic expression and is currently going through a transformation into a new manifestation. As with all transformations this brings a death as certain energies must complete and release in order for new manifestations to take place. Hence where we are today with things, and folks not knowing if they are part of the death or the birth as energies rise within them seeking releasement and healing yet often being met with confusion.

I don't really subscribe to us being controlled by external forces against our will outside of physical existence as my experience as a soul is one of freedom and think death is the final act of freedom, the control paradigms occurring currently is the outward manifestation of what is occurring on many levels. Also the universe and us is the same thing, we are all made equal and control is a life lesson. I believe humanity in general is opening up wounds stored in DNA left right and center, some people are here to heal and move through it as a living process and some are here to feel it, live it, be it and if they choose, die with it. I believe our paths are chosen by our soul and that we often reject this notion as our paths are often so difficult it seems masochistic and in turn favor the idea that an exterior force is to blame, forgetting how the soul sees the world and all the experiences.. something we begin to reclaim after a journey which ultimately leads us only to ourselves. Only then can see the beauty in the sadness, the strength in our failing, the courage and freedom in our deaths, the truths in our lies, the healing in our illness, the love behind each and every act of fear (a complicated understanding this one) and the allness that we are that is born from our journeys and how this experience is truly the experience of birth. If nothing else, it's a ride :).

Heading into the future I think we might be surprised, there is a great death occurring currently but my inner guidence assures me that while this is a challenging time for many many people and horrible truths are rising up on personal and global levels and there seems to be a building pressure, in the grand scheme of things, all will be well. Much like kids when growing up, humanity is in a development spurt and part of that is we begin to see things that were always there but couldn't comprehend or deal with, there's clinging to babyhood, tantrums and a few cunning kids in the class who thought they had things all worked out to work their way who feel threatened by the rest of the class developing out of their grasp.

And it pays to remember nature is a master of healing and solutions.

Enough blab! Cup of tea time..