PDA

View Full Version : Paul Walker conspiracy

silent1
2nd December 2013, 09:58
Just to make it clear, I did not write this, I merely saw it and wanted to post it here to gather the thoughts and opinions of this community.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/12/paul-walker-murdered-for-digging-too-deep-videos-2456894.html

Paul Walker Murdered for Digging Too Deep?

Conspiracy forums have posed an interesting theory on Paul Walker’s untimely death from a car crash on Saturday, where they tie it in, and call it murder to prevent Walker, who was part of the Phillipine relief effort, from exposing “a conspiracy to supply victims of Typhon Haiyan with a prototype permanent birth control drug hidden in medicinal supplies and food aid.” Another theory is that Walker discovered dirty money in the Philippines disaster relief and that “would make sense because he owned a company that specialized in rapid disaster relief.”

Via the first thread over at GLP:

http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2425072/pg1

Paul Walker and his friend were killed shortly after they discovered a conspiracy to supply victims of Typhon Haiyan with a prototype permanent birth control drug hidden in medicinal supplies and food aid. They had a damning recording and they were on their way to rendezvous with an ally who would have helped them get in touch with the right people. Turns out they were betrayed and someone rigged their car’s breaks to malfunction after a certain speed.

Now that the loose end has been tied up, and the recording destroyed, the people responsible have nothing to fear as this will become another “conspiracy theory” no one will take seriously.

Via the second thread:

“Now here is another thread with a conspiracy on a possible motive here. Apparently, Paul Walker had discovered dirty money in the Philippines disaster relief and that would make sense because he owned a company that specialized in rapid disaster relief. “

Did Walker dig to deep into corruption or was it an Illuminati Death? [Or both?]

araucaria
2nd December 2013, 10:28
You would need to check that they were trying to brake - it looks like fairly open road to me. How would they hit a lamp post if the brakes failed?

According to Carmody, the driver had his Pluto almost exactly 90° from his birth Pluto, a very dangerous time for him.

Bubu
2nd December 2013, 10:58
Thanks Silent1. We simply could not trust this group that is running US, Britain etc. military org. discreetly. Their intent is to harm on the pretext of helping we all knew that. But this time they are getting careless and I don't see them in total control yet. otherwise they would simply be giving orders and not go the deception route so my take on this is that they are running out of time. People everywhere are waking up

RMorgan
2nd December 2013, 11:29
Come on guys...If he was an unknown average guy, he would be just another nobody who died in a car accident, among tens of thousands that die in similar circumstances every year....

Now, for some reason, behind every dead "celebrity", there's a deeper conspiracy...Apparently, "celebrities" are bullet proof and can't die unless someone sets them up...right...

Sorry for being so direct, but bringing GLP threads here is mostly a disservice...GLP is probably the crappiest alternative forum out there.

silent1
2nd December 2013, 11:36
Believe it or not my thoughts align with yours RMorgan. I apologise, I found that text on another website without realising it was from GLP. I just went to look at the GLP source and apparently my IP has been banned or something. Oh well. My mistake for not switching on 100% today.

wolf_rt
2nd December 2013, 12:02
Come on guys...If he was an unknown average guy, he would be just another nobody who died in a car accident, among tens of thousands that die in similar circumstances every year....

Now, for some reason, behind every dead "celebrity", there's a deeper conspiracy...Apparently, "celebrities" are bullet proof and can't die unless someone sets them up...right...

Sorry for being so direct, but bringing GLP threads here is mostly a disservice...GLP is probably the crappiest alternative forum out there.

Generally i would agree here but after reading this from a recent thread http://www.illuminati-news.com/articles2/00201.html im inclined to look hard at any celepraty death.
There is certinaly no proof though, which makes speculation pretty useless at this time.

outerheaven
2nd December 2013, 14:16
Shades of Michael Hastings' death in here. This is totally worth further examination.

Raf, I appreciate your level headed opinion as it's needed in many threads. Two quick questions though:

1) What did you think of the Hastings death? (foul play, accident, etc)
2) Have you seen the picture of Walker's car?

IMO, in both the Walker and Hastings case, we're not seeing normal high speed accident scenes. I'm worried that it's becoming "normal" for cars to explode and burn to a shell and no one thinks anything of it. It's only going to be that much easier if this IS something nefarious.

Even if this was a total accident - we should be asking questions, because this kind of spectacular crash followed by the car completely burning out is quite rare.

Carmody
2nd December 2013, 17:56
The car was known to be the most suicidal of all the Porches that have ever been made. The most dangerous of all, when it comes to the back end coming around on the driver (a common Porsche design issue), if they hit the accelerator. Over 600 bhp, and light as a feather.

I do not dismiss the claim, as things can be very convoluted..and I don't know. But the car itself was considered to be very high on the list of supercars that were 'most likely to kill people'.

Moreso than a Lamborghini, which have always been considered to be very very scary, deathtraps, of a sort (older models). To be more dangerous than those Lambos.

It might be a combination of all those things, but the point about the car being an insanely dangerous one, near or at the top of the 'danger to driver' chart....is the only point so far, that is solid - as facts go.

Carmody
2nd December 2013, 18:15
for example, what is human psychology, where does it come from:

Read this,and understand that when we think of the earth as some sort of 'paranoid slaughterhouse culling machine', we may be right.

That we created those memories and feelings, reactions... in others..then gave them to ourselves. That the origin of the thoughts and patterns of being, are not ours, but something we have taken on.

A bit of scientific testing that proves this fundamental point - to be real. Not one hundred percent, but now the premise is over 50% of the way there..whereas..a few days back, according to the database of human knowledge...it was all just gibberish conspiracy nutter talk.

That we can be injecting conspiracy and other similar mentalities, as a origin point in emotion and thoughts, instincts.....into all things, as a fundamental coloration in and of mental outlook...as we have infected ourselves with it. Directly, almost every day.

Now the path to this consideration....is all too real - all too true. This, via good solid science. it was real before it was 'proven' in science. It is important to remember that science does not provide reality, it merely tests for it, so don't give it too much power over your life.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66053-Phobias-may-be-memories-passed-down-in-genes-from-ancestors&p=766274#post766274.

Bubu
3rd December 2013, 20:40

Hi Raf,

your argument is no different with saying "All US presidents are as****" which is of course not true. But in fairness, establishing the source has some small point in it.

But how about a clincher like this.

Even if this was a total accident - we should be asking questions, because this kind of spectacular crash followed by the car completely burning out is quite rare.

In fact I will say very rare.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That we can be injecting conspiracy and other similar mentalities, as a origin point in emotion and thoughts, instincts.....into all things, as a fundamental coloration in and of mental outlook...as we have infected ourselves with it. Directly, almost every day.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66053-Phobias-may-be-memories-passed-down-in-genes-from-ancestors&p=766274#post766274.

Agree but... but... isn't INTENT a good starting point that packs a lot of points in it.