PDA

View Full Version : Forbes magazine cover

Beth
6th October 2010, 23:25
Who woulda thunk you'd ever find Jay-Z and Warren Buffett on the same magazine cover. WTF!

http://www.hypelg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/jay-z-and-warren-buffet-cover-forbes1.jpg

Bryn ap Gwilym
6th October 2010, 23:32
That's the up side of selling your soul. ££££.

Beth
6th October 2010, 23:42
Oh for the fun of it, I moved this to the conspiracy forum!

Dale
6th October 2010, 23:45

You would, huh? ;)

Bryn ap Gwilym
6th October 2010, 23:49

You might as well move all the other threads into the conspiracy forum then. :p

bluestflame
7th October 2010, 01:44
there's another rapper that released a song"I'm not human" not sure if it's JZ or a similarly styled

Beth
7th October 2010, 02:05
there's another rapper that released a song"I'm not human" not sure if it's JZ or a similarly styled

Yeah, I saw that the other day. It was actually Lil Wayne, another alleged member of the rap illuminati. Not sure if it's the name of the song or the album.

JoshERTW
7th October 2010, 02:31
Furhter to Bryn's comment - If anyone hasn't seen "The Music Industry Exposed" - Check This out:

http://www.farhankhan.com/

sjkted
7th October 2010, 04:19
It makes sense to me. In his umbrella ditty, JayZ makes it clear that he is a Rockefeller and hydroplanes to the bank. He's quite obviously part of the gang.

--sjkted

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote:

No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane into fame (Eh, eh, eh)
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We roc-a-fella (Eh, eh, eh)
We fly higher than weather in G5's or better
You know me, in anticipation for precipitation
Stacks chips for the rainy day (Eh, eh, eh)

In other words, he's anticipating a drop in the Dow Jones and has made arrangements for it. He will hydroplane to the bank (while other people are drowning or underwater). And he's a Rockefella who has stacked chips (made preparations) for the rainy day (failing economy).

--sjkted

Humble Janitor
7th October 2010, 05:19
Furhter to Bryn's comment - If anyone hasn't seen "The Music Industry Exposed" - Check This out:

http://www.farhankhan.com/

Some of the stuff I've read there sounded like "OMG, they're corrupting the children!"-type of information. It's still something to think about. I snicker whenever someone tells me that Lady Gaga is talented.

sargeist
7th October 2010, 07:39
the boule.

look it up.

Beth
7th October 2010, 15:39
the boule.

look it up.

Yeah, I've done quite a bit of research on the boule, interesting stuff.

sargeist
7th October 2010, 23:08
indeed it is. there is some good info on some of hip-hop/rap forums, at times offering a totaly different perspective on things that are discussed on forums such as this.

apologies if my previous post seemed a bit abrupt, dont see the point of creating walls of text where possible.

Beth
7th October 2010, 23:15
indeed it is. there is some good info on some of hip-hop/rap forums, at times offering a totaly different perspective on things that are discussed on forums such as this.

apologies if my previous post seemed a bit abrupt, dont see the point of creating walls of text where possible.

If you have any links to those hiphop forums, I'd love to read up on their perspective of the boule.

norman
7th October 2010, 23:29
I'm not sure what's going on yet but there seems to be a current trend of 'outsiders' getting pushed into the establishment limelight. JayZ is certainly a bright and very clued up bloke, he has a spot in Alex Jones's "Obama Deception" video too.

It may be that the establishment people are trying to trouble-shoot a big PR problem they are having. The 'alternative' media has given the official channels of communication a heavy battering lately.

It's one thing to invite someone like JayZ to speak and pose to/for a top end magazine, it's an invitation they are quite likely to enjoy obliging. It's another thing to craftily spin it together into a 'story' that suits them.

I wonder how JayZ feels about it now that it's all in print?

Is it a case of..." If you can't beat them, make it look like thay have joined you "?

I can quite well see how they might like to merge the survival instincs of both camps into one Oh SO Sensible "happy family".

sjkted
8th October 2010, 06:55
I'm not sure what's going on yet but there seems to be a current trend of 'outsiders' getting pushed into the establishment limelight. JayZ is certainly a bright and very clued up bloke, he has a spot in Alex Jones's "Obama Deception" video too.

It may be that the establishment people are trying to trouble-shoot a big PR problem they are having. The 'alternative' media has given the official channels of communication a heavy battering lately.

It's one thing to invite someone like JayZ to speak and pose to/for a top end magazine, it's an invitation they are quite likely to enjoy obliging. It's another thing to craftily spin it together into a 'story' that suits them.

I wonder how JayZ feels about it now that it's all in print?

Is it a case of..." If you can't beat them, make it look like thay have joined you "?

I can quite well see how they might like to merge the survival instincs of both camps into one Oh SO Sensible "happy family".

norman: do you recall where JayZ was in the Obama Deception and what he said? I haven't watched it since it came out and the only hip-hop artist I recall is Professor Griff.

--sjkted

sargeist
16th October 2010, 04:49
If you have any links to those hiphop forums, I'd love to read up on their perspective of the boule.

i just start at the industry, follow my nose, and go where the chase takes me

http://theindustry.yuku.com/forums/66/t/Public-Forum.html

Beth
16th October 2010, 04:55
i just start at the industry, follow my nose, and go where the chase takes me

http://theindustry.yuku.com/forums/66/t/Public-Forum.html

Yeah, that's a great series of info, I think they've taken a great deal of his stuff off youtube because of copyright infringement, luckily I watched most of it before it was pulled.

sjkted
16th October 2010, 05:50
If anyone is interested, one great source of info is at www.lenonhonorfilms.com. The guy makes his own documentaries and is absolutely brilliant. He also has them as downloads on his site so they don't get censored by Youtube.

--sjkted