PDA

View Full Version : An old but excellent UFO documentary

Frederick Jackson
17th December 2013, 06:12
This documentary seems to be about 30 years old or more but is is still an excellent documentary that raises most of the important issues concerning the UFO phenomenon; for example, the possibility of extra-dimensional origin; the use of "bio-energy" or thought for interstellar communication; and the US cover-up as opposed to greater openness of other governments. Well worth watching.

8ukWhA_-FYw

Cidersomerset
17th December 2013, 11:40
They don't make 'um' like that anymore. Although we are swamped with images and vids
on the web, there were some good documentaries in the 70's thru 90's.Although the
term 'overlord' is a quaint comment from the time, but some good photos and stories
covered.

boja
17th December 2013, 16:25
Good to see a video where the presenters DON'T mince their words - no politically correct waffle like we get nowadays.

Quite a few interesting items which were new to me as well.
While I can't say that I agree with all the points raised, there was still much info worth watching.
Just shows that we have to watch the older videos to get a lot of our information !

Observer1964
17th December 2013, 21:48
I also love old videos ... :)

MYSTERIES OF THE GODS (1977) - William Shatner

https://vimeo.com/20563319

The truth about UFO s and ET's
Brad Steiger

hP8-txrUwM4

Frederick Jackson
20th December 2013, 06:33
Great, thank you, Observer1964, this video is very similar to the one I found, and it amazes me too just how advanced the thinking was already thirty years ago, thinking that includes time travel from our future, multidimensional beings, universal energy (bio energy, x force, chi, orgone energy etc) as well as "normal ET" visitation. I liked also the raising of the possibility of summoning -- in a sense our creating -- UFOs (see posts by Bright Garlick) either as individuals or by the group subconscious.