PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Series and Real Life Freemasons

mrchunkytown
22nd December 2013, 12:00
I am a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed series. I have every game, and I have played every game multiple times. I love the fact that it combines elements of some of my most favorite things, like history, and conspiracy theories. Since the very beginning of the series I have questioned how much of the story is factual and how much is just fiction in its entirety. But then earlier tonight I saw a post on a friends facebook page talking about the 4th installment of the series; Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, and a person on their friends list commented about how he is a Freemason, and how the games actually reveal more truth than anyone realizes, except those who are entitled to the information, like high ranking masons I'm assuming. I know that a 33rd degree mason is privy to more information about certain things than I will probably ever find out, but that leaves me wondering. Just what do they know that I don't? I've been curious about this for a very long time in general anyways. Can somebody help me out and satisfy my curiosity?
Was there really a long lost first civilization that was more advanced than we? Are there "Pieces of Eden" scattered across the globe that contain immense power? So many questions, like do the masons actually use ancient rituals of black magic to gain power and such? Also, I heard once that there are actually higher ranks of masons than a 33rd degree grandmaster, is this true as well? I'm just really curious about the whole secret society thing, but not curious enough to subject myself to their rituals and secrecy. I fear that would be a dark path.
Any takers on this? I would greatly appreciate it. It would be awesome if a 33rd degree mason was just like "ok, I'll tell you all of our secrets", but that would probably never happen lol. Thanks for reading y'all...

Wind
22nd December 2013, 12:24
The advanced lost civilizations were the Atlanteans and the Lemurians. The last and final destruction of Atlantis happened approximately 13 000 years ago and that was the "fall" of man. They were more advanced technologically than we are now... However, they followed the logical mind too much and the heart too little. That was ultimately their demise.

LivioRazlo
22nd December 2013, 12:43
I know the Freemasons do indeed exist because a few of my classmates are a part of the organization. One in particular did a persuasive speech on why people should stop believing into the hype that the organization is out to cause trouble. He said they are a brotherhood whose mission is to philanthropy in communities. On that note, I'd also like to say that I was just accepted into the Knights Templar, a philanthropic brotherhood. Maybe if I put some time in and advance, I could tell you if there are really any conspiracies they are committing, but until then - it's just a game sprinkled with bits of truth to make it more interesting to consumers like us.

centreoflight
22nd December 2013, 13:05
I know the Freemasons do indeed exist because a few of my classmates are a part of the organization. One in particular did a persuasive speech on why people should stop believing into the hype that the organization is out to cause trouble. He said they are a brotherhood whose mission is to philanthropy in communities. On that note, I'd also like to say that I was just accepted into the Knights Templar, a philanthropic brotherhood. Maybe if I put some time in and advance, I could tell you if there are really any conspiracies they are committing, but until then - it's just a game sprinkled with bits of truth to make it more interesting to consumers like us.

Beloved,
once you understand that all the experiences I am actually having are just part of a previous programming. If I can stay in my power and follow the only rule that counts: DO NO HARM. Put yourself into the equation. Relax. All around you is just the Matrix, it is not real. The only thing that is real is your Breath - your MOVEMENT, and your TOUCH.
Focus 100 percent on what is going on with you inside and than stay only with what brings you Joy and Peace.
This feeling of Peace and Joy is tricky. Peace you will find from Rest and Joy you will find in Activity
The Mystics know about this and therefore do not overindulge with any of them.
The SUFI MESSAGE OF LOVE BEAUTY AND HARMONY

ghostrider
22nd December 2013, 18:25
The advanced lost civilizations were the Atlanteans and the Lemurians. The last and final destruction of Atlantis happened approximately 13 000 years ago and that was the "fall" of man. They were more advanced technologically than we are now... However, they followed the logical mind too much and the heart too little. That was ultimately their demise.
the demise of Atlantis from what I've read was , constant war between them and lemuria , lemuria grabbed an asteroid and hurled it right down on the island and sank it back in 9,438 BCE , with some atlantians escaping back to the pleadies ... lemuria was destroyed 6,000 years later and , the undergound city of Agharta is all that remains of Lemuria today ...the blue people seen in India ... I love the history of Atlantis

Flash
22nd December 2013, 19:22

your friend is at a low level freemason it seems, and at this level, he is right, they are doing philantropy. Even at much higher levels they are often conviced that what they are doing is for the well being of their society. It is always a question of means and intentions as well as secrecy to use and abuse power or not. Same with the Knight Templars. Any secret society has something to hide, otherwise they would not be secret, right?

I am sorry that Young people go into freemasons to "do good work" in secrecy?... with one sex admitted only. This from the start does not seem right to me. When women are not allowed, something is wrong too. The future is not in secrecy, it is in openess and inclusiveness of all humans.

Furthermore, do they even know that often they have been attracted to freemasons through magic usage? From much higher levels?

Mrchunkytown, this forum here is filled with information. We cannot take you by the hand and guide you, it would take much too much time. Although the ones with a green avatar name are designated to guide you if you need. I would suggets you ask them in pm on specific topic. The search engine is very useful too, just put freemasons into it.

Shane
22nd December 2013, 20:06
Movies and music have been an avenue for those "in the know" to fulfill their obligations of disclosure. They do need to give us the truth in some form, so fiction tends to be their medium because it's the easiest to deny.

I have a group of people who play these games and present reports to me on the occult knowledge distributed through video games in particular and it had been more aggressive than even TV and film recently.

For a look at the past and future of the human race, pay the game series "Mass Effect" a sufficient amount of attention. (This is a friendly hint).

As far as a desire to enter a "secret society" to gain knowledge or truth, that is not an advisable route (you are right). In order to gain the knowledge you seek you will have to sacrifice a great deal. It is not "worth it". (Some friendly advice from someone with experience- otherwise I wouldn't be posting- felt then OP might, on some level appreciate it if I did. )

CurEus
22nd December 2013, 21:28
I've played all the games and enjoy them immensely. I am not certain if they are disseminating information or disinformation... Templars Vs. Assassins ? As the story writers are people like us it could be that our society is informing the writers who in turn inform their audience of what is currently a "hot topic" in alt research. Or is it a ruse to lure some onto paths better given a wide berth?

I wondered about this and am somewhat decided it isn't ALL positive. Some of the elder race are decidedly unfriendly and the fact that I have assassinated well over 1000 people in the game aligns it with less than positive attributes. But is IS a game isn't it?

Anyway I play on PC and PS4 maybe we should start an Avalon guild!

Flash
22nd December 2013, 21:32
Thanks Dracon

Sirius White
23rd December 2013, 00:57
The AC series has many truths.

The most pertinent being able to access the memories of ancestors....and how it is being used by secret groups in order to gain not just knowledge but also the abilities of ancestors, by that I mean in particular those hidden in the "junk DNA." Why? Well as some of you know, we are mixed with those "not from here," and all that information is stored in the DNA. Not necessarily just the biochemical aspect of what we call DNA, but its informational, or rather waveform equivalent which permeates around and inside the DNA as a substratum of information that is neither linear nor purely mechanical. Quite simply, with the proper technologies these things can be accessed and displayed holographically, or experienced directly. Actually, the technology exists in your thalmacortical system, cells ability to extract information like antennae (aka like remote viewing)- you can experience all of it yourself...if you know how to go inward into the substratum of cells.

The fact that the name of the apparatus is called "animus" is also very revelaing.

Also the dillema of the "progenitors," the previous worlds...and the pursuit of artifacts. ALL very real. Also the "end of the world" is a part of the whole thing. And what blew me away, is I knew personally of people involved in these "vast secret networks" whose sole purpose and task was to prevent the issues we were to undergo (and are beginning to now). They succeeded for some of them (notice around last year, we got hit with tons of xclass flares that mysteriously went other direction, Sandy, and meteors then suddenly it all stopped?) but failed in others. Why? As you know the dark group that people call the Cabal have been "planning" for these events for nearly a century, space program, DUMBS, the whole enchillada. In AC3 they even mention this! Found very interesting.

Shezbeth
23rd December 2013, 01:14
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. I challenge ANYONE to disprove that axiom!

What better way to hide the truth from the ignorant, to present the truth to the scient, and to disguise the nature of the truth to otherwise observant, than to present it in a "Fictional" story/adventure?

"Oh that's just something from a video game."

Just like the 'just somethings from movies and books'.

What Flash presented is consistent - that a Freemason's understanding of the situation is directly proportionate to their level of advancement, and that whatever level of understanding they have is perceivable and accurate (though by no means the WHOLE truth of the matter). Regardless the level, there is always the disposition that benevolence is the intent.

And Sirius White is consistent, in that there is a lot of subtle allusions, clues, metaphors and hints throughout the games. If the player perceives something of significance, it probably is not a coincidence.

The concept of the past-life, DNA experience comes into particular focus when one considers the multitudinous ways humans are being subjected to methods and practices which corrupt, break down, and alter the person's DNA. I mean, it stands to reason that such revisions would be difficult - if not impossible - if the person's dormant DNA were corrupted or dis-assembled.

CurEus
23rd December 2013, 03:47
I always thought that the Assassin's Creed Access of genetic memories seems a bit like the Bene gesserit in Frank Herbert's Dune series. They would use a poison " The Spice Melange" and through some metabolic magic convert it into something useful. They were left will all the memories of their female ancestors. In Assassin's Creed technology is used.

The goals are the same. Know the past to own the future.

The Ancients in AC sometimes try to take over a physical body and in Dune series "other memory" could do the same and lead to possession and abomination. I've read that some people, even today, encourage that type of "relationship" with Spirits/ET's/EDE's/EBE's etc through channeling, corrupt meditation techniques, ceremony and ritual. Apparently alcohol and drug abuse can be a conduit for this type of experience.

Aboriginal cultures had means by which to prevent this and some mechanism to ascertain the intention of spirits they interacted with. I note that Christianity and Catholicism are adamant about the dangers in these practices but there is nothing I came across on how to specifically "manage" them.
This wikia is helpful regarding the First Civilisation. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/First_Civilization

mrchunkytown
23rd December 2013, 18:39
ghostrider, is there any books on atlantean and lumerian history that you could recommend? i know a little bit about it, not a lot though.
flash i know you guys cant lead me by the hand, i was merely asking for any personal knowledge you guys might be able to share in short, there is a ton of information on this forum, ive spent months going through it all little by little. i was just hoping for a short cut if you will lol.
dracon, i have no intentions of ever joining one of the masonic brotherhoods or anything like that. i believe their rituals (especially at the high ranks) are black magic and i have no interest in dabbling with any of that. my great grandmother was a "white witch" and i was told long ago to never seek out such things. and about the mass effect series, i have played the whole series multiple times as well for the different endings, and i agree about that. the whole game is riddled with trans-humanism, eugenics, hints at technologies we probably already have, and corrupt governments.
shezbeth i completely agree with you and i have been saying for years now that video games and movies show truths and secrets that are believed to be fiction that are in fact true. like how in star wars they fly around space in light traveling space ships, shooting laser guns, and the whole jedi force, they were just conditioning the public to it all because we've had those technologies for a long time. terminator talks about a skynet and we have fully autonomous a.i. robots in the military right now and probably have had them for a while.
liviorazlo, man be careful trying to join up and divulge information to people outside of your order. you can definitely end up dead doing that. i've heard numerous stories of people being to mouthy and disappearing because of it from the various masonic orders or secret societies. just saying, but i appreciate you wanting to be honest with everyone.

anybody have anything on the pieces of eden like in the game? i guess maybe in real life they are more like the tesseract in the avengers, am i close? lol so do y'all think the spirits of the first civilizations are guiding fate the way they want it like in the game, or do you think its more like the cabal is the ones who are steering the car? and sirius white, i have wondered many times (especially in the past year or two) about the peak in the sun's activity and the massive storms we've been having. i don't believe it is natural, i think something is causing it, i just don't know what yet. i have a bunch of ideas and possibilities, but most just bring more questions lol. isn't it always like that with these types of things? lol thanks y'all i appreciate your replies.

TargeT
23rd December 2013, 18:43
As far as a desire to enter a "secret society" to gain knowledge or truth, that is not an advisable route (you are right). In order to gain the knowledge you seek you will have to sacrifice a great deal. It is not "worth it". (Some friendly advice from someone with experience- otherwise I wouldn't be posting- felt then OP might, on some level appreciate it if I did. )

I'm currently in the interview process for freemasonry.. I'll see if its worth it or not; they cannot ask me todo anything I don't agree to (and in my current location it's a very useful group to be a member of in many ways).

Tesla_WTC_Solution
23rd December 2013, 22:01
I've been referring people this week to read about the Morgan Affair and the grave desecration of William Wirt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wirt_(Attorney_General)

p.s. those of you considering joining, might as well join a gang.
You have everything you need inside you already to make moral decisions and to succeed. There is no need to be subject to man as well as God.

Sirius White
31st March 2014, 01:56
I don't think its worth joining.

You won't learn anything too out of the ordinary in Masonry. I have learned the origins of Masonry, among other things- "direct knowledge" through skipping through all the red tapes in oaths. In fact I have encountered 32nd degree freemasons whose knowledge on certain subjects is lacking. It has become its own dogma with its own meme's and stereotypes within. IMO, it is ultimately limiting...

I don't mean to sound egotistical, but Masonry is hardly the real deal. Not even in Rosicrucianism. There are some AMAZING things in there, in particular self-improvement tools! Those are all great. But in terms of the "truth." Nah. Not unless you are involved in secret space program or have the clearance necessary.

sigma6
31st March 2014, 07:23

I'm currently in the interview process for freemasonry.. I'll see if its worth it or not; they cannot ask me todo anything I don't agree to (and in my current location it's a very useful group to be a member of in many ways).

Tell them you are a devoted poster to Avalon... LOLOL!

TargeT
31st March 2014, 13:58

I think I'll keep that one to myself ;)

I don't think that I'll be finding the any ultimate truths or "end-all-be-all" knowledge; but why speculate at something when you can actually go find out?

Brakeman
31st March 2014, 16:46

Congratulations.

I've been involved with the Fraternity for many years now and have enjoyed all of my experiences.

As an Illustrious Brother of the Scottish Rite and Masonic educator, I hope you learn a good deal about yourself and the nature of God throughout your journey toward the East.

Might you also be petitioning to an active and interesting Lodge, as well.

sigma6
1st April 2014, 22:52
I think I'll keep that one to myself ;)
I don't think that I'll be finding the any ultimate truths or "end-all-be-all" knowledge; but why speculate at something when you can actually go find out?

Go for it, you shall be our designated "double agent"... your mission should you choose to accept it... will involve the wearing of these funny glasses and a moustache...

And I hereby accept your secret oath that if you should be required to accept any other secret oaths that they will be superceded by this secret oath, and that you will thereby be free of all commitment and duty and I hereby give you permission as part of your sacred duty that you will be permitted to do whatever is necessary to maintain your sacred oath of allegiance to Avalon and to your Avalon brethren...

Otherwise, we will have to cut your tongue and slit your throat and hang you over a bridge as a sacred sign to all other Avalonians, lest they forget their sacred vow of trust and honour to the spirit of truth which we as Avalonians are the one and only true source of and therefore it is our sacred duty to take this responsiblity upon ourselves to take over the world as the only solution to true peace and happiness, for all mankind (to serve under us of course, as our humble servants)

Let us now all gather together and sing a song of praise to our secret grand imperial pubar, (identity unknown for secret security purposes) who is our ultimate leader and spiritual light aaaaahhhh ahhhhh meeeennnnn...!

.... you may now proceed... :rolleyes: