PDA

View Full Version : Marduk crowned in Africa

halffull
24th December 2013, 10:45
Numerous top world leaders attended Nelson Mandela’s funeral in South Africa on December 4, 2013. Some reports estimate that 91 different world leaders and celebrities attended.

Certainly this became a major world event from anyone’s perspective.

Could there have been more, much more than meets they eye to this funeral of Nelson Mandela?

Was something going on in the background of this event event that was far more important than the funeral, perhaps a major turning point in world affairs?

Those that know about current Secret Space War matters understand that there is a deep secret hidden in the background of world political realities that has been kept from the masses, the presence and involvement of alien ETs and alien/human hybrids at the highest levels of the USG as advisers and controllers.

Unless the reality of Secret Space War phenomena is openly revealed and corroborated with hard evidence in public and admitted by all world governments, this knowledge cannot be yet be received or processed by the masses.

For those that are not aware of the basic realities of the current ongoing Secret Space War, reading this article is probably a waste of time.

Yes, as strange as it may seem, it appears that the Mandela Funeral appears to to have been used as a cover-story to assemble the world’s top leaders for another purpose.

A very interesting rumor from a reputable source, is that the Mandela Funeral was used as a cover-story to assemble the world’s Top Leaders to pay homage to an ancient Nephilim alien ET leader called Marduk and who has allegedly returned after hundreds of years absence to be crowned as the new King of Africa, perhaps later to be elevated to “Ruler of The NWO” or the “New Caesar of the Ages”as the final Third Force Plan for the Globalist NWO is revealed and actuated in full.

If true, the Mandela funeral has perhaps provided great cover to assemble the world’s top leaders to pay homage to Marduk as the new “Crowned King of Africa”. And as the Mandela Funeral became a major world event covered in detail on every major news network around the world, there were several strange anomalies during or surrounding the funeral that have became apparent and which can be interpreted in ways which support this rumor.

Strange anomalies surrounding the Mandela funeral have surfaced.

A very strange man performed sign language while the ceremonies went on. It was later revealed that this man was alleged to be mentally ill and was signing nonsense gestures. It was alleged that he had been a suspect in an earlier murder. Concern was later then expressed wondering how this man could be allowed so close to top world officials when he was supposedly such an obvious security concern.

Mn81s7BhunM

But was this strange man using alien ET sign language for certain aliens present at the Funeral or watching on live video? And there are rumors, at least one reputable source involved which claim that Mandela actually died at the end of June and was either kept on a respirator like Ariel Scharon or kept on ice until his funeral and burial.

Read More At
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/22/secret-space-war-xii-marduk-is-crowned-in-africa/

Sunny-side-up
24th December 2013, 13:36
Very strange event for sure.
1)This man passed securite at such a hi level event?
2)He was also not very well!
3)Surely there was a regular interpreter for such functions?

I do not know sign language atal but some of this guys actions and motions did seem to correspond to the dialogue? but not the dialogue of the speaker but of the news crew talkinging the in the video? :confused:

If this was Alien Sign language well! that makes it a very interesting speech indeed! something to be studied ;) All in All a very strange event

Flash
24th December 2013, 13:40
Come on guys, why would Aliens need sign language. They just have to use Google translator or its verbal equivalent.

Are you kidding? Coming from far away space and not having the needed translation system for their given needs.

Definitely no need for sign language for Aliens. However, for the 3 letters agencies, maybe.

Aurelius
24th December 2013, 15:10
you need to know a little about africa .. it's not as clandestine as some people think .. it's a corrupt place, with idiots in charge, this chap probably got the job as a result of nepotism ..

Flash
24th December 2013, 15:15
Yes, nepotism got him the job and nepotism got the company in place which disappeared, probably some politicians' company. However, the problem is how come the USA secret services did not check on everyone nearing the president, and same for all other officials, their country should have checked as well.

Nepotism is alive and well in every country, just more hidden in the Western world.

Robin
24th December 2013, 16:11
I actually find this to be extremely fascinating. I am just as skeptical as everybody else and entertain the idea that this is just conspiracy theorists trying to make a conspiracy out of everything...but perhaps there could indeed be more to it.

Schizophrenia is a very unknown illness. Some claim that it is due to an inbalance of chemicals, which may be true to an extent, but could there be more to it than that? What if schizophrenia is due to chemical inbalance in the brain...which allows an individual to tap into different dimensions?

I really like what Wind says about schizophrenia in another thread:

Define mental illness. I would say that western society is largely mentally ill, at least many of our leaders are certainly insane.

I think that schizophrenic people might be tuned in to other dimensions and they have no control over it, there are good spirits and then there are not so good spirits talking to them. Spiritually empty and confused western society doesn't understand the phenomenon so people who hear voices will be pumped full of medicines and they will be locked up to a nuthouse. I've seen it firsthand and from what I hear, some of the people in the mental institutions are actually more enlightened than the doctors who treat them.

I also like what Calamus brought up in a different thread from a different forum (this passage is from somebody else):

http://www.schizophrenia.com:8080/jiveforums/message.jspa?messageID=349534

OP:
I have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. It started in 2006 with some standard psychotic episode symptoms (thinking people are reading my mind, I am the son of god, people talking to me on the tv, etc etc). It has been going on like this for awhile until mid 2008 where suddenly I have been confronted with something that claims it is an extraterrestrial, and that they have been messing around with my mind for entertainment purposes. And it turned out I was in an alien reality show where I am the star and the Aliens I communicate with are the actors and producers of the show. They are there to produce imagination and telepathy based entertainment. It turns out they control most of the things on earth and use earth as a giant stage for this show.
I have been put in Hollywood style science fiction movies with characters played by highly skilled alien actors. To my psychiatrist it just looked like paranoid schizophrenia, and I don't blame him. But these aliens I communicate with are very responsive and life like and rational that I dont see how they would be a manifestation of my own imagination. I could go on and on about the things they have said to me about science, technology, and our role in the universe, but that would be too much to write in this post.
Does anyone know of someone who has experienced anything similar to my experience?

Keep in mind that gestures can also reach the subconscious of a target audience, indirectly influencing them to think a certain way. This is exactly how commercials and other forms of advertisements work...I've personally seen people become entranced and influenced directly after watching ads. Also, think about Lady Gaga and other pop stars flashing Illuminati signs in front of an audience mid-show.

Perhaps this guy either directly or indirectly tapped into another dimension with the influence of other beings. Perhaps he was also discredited by people after his performance to cover up what he was really doing. We hear stories time and time again of legitimate people being humiliated and being set-up to make it look like they were mentally ill and on drugs.

I'm just as skeptical as all of you...but lets keep our minds open to other possibilities!

Snookie
24th December 2013, 16:16
I tend to agree with Adam Curry from the No Agenda Show on this one. He says this was a warning (i presume from the 3 letter agencies) to all the leaders - this is how close we can get someone to you. I'm sure this made them all sit up and pay attention.

I wouldn't be surprised if this "signor" was an asset of one of the 3 letter agencies either. Considering he couldn't remember doing it after the fact, he has also most likely been messed with in some fashion.

Flash
24th December 2013, 17:19
I tend to agree with Adam Curry from the No Agenda Show on this one. He says this was a warning (i presume from the 3 letter agencies) to all the leaders - this is how close we can get someone to you. I'm sure this made them all sit up and pay attention.

I wouldn't be surprised if this "signor" was an asset of one of the 3 letter agencies either. Considering he couldn't remember doing it after the fact, he has also most likely been messed with in some fashion.

Both you, Sam and Snookie, made me think of something else. When programmed by MkUltra or other agencies, it seems that a program can be triggered by a simple word, a sound, a picture, a gesture, anything that was used for the programming. This guy may have been there just by chance, no conspiracy at all, or may have made triggering gestures. If it is the latter case, we will never know. Even those triggered would not know.

Just a thought. My tendency would be towards simple mis happening in a very corrupt milieu. How do you justify running away with the contract money and most probably not paying the guy for his bad performance? By putting someone with a mental disorder that cannot differentiate reality from fiction and will therefore not report the thiefs.

ghostrider
24th December 2013, 18:24
I read somewhere that he went off the sign language thing unaware because he supposedly saw (angels or something landing from the sky ) out in front of him ... funny the camera angles all show the shot of the president and this interpreter not , the other direction , out in the country landscape ... had everbody looking one direction and focused on ONE thing , Mandella ... the old mis-direct magicians trick ...

Milneman
24th December 2013, 20:10
This wasn't the first place this guy signed at. He was employed with "credentials" and just happened to get caught at...well...an event where the world was watching.

Having said that, I don't believe in coincidence.

Arak
24th December 2013, 20:26
My intuition says that there is something more that we are being told in this "accident"... What if he tapped into Obamators real form, some sort of alien mind?

Milneman
24th December 2013, 20:30
Arak you see the footage prior to Obama taking the podium? He knows this guy can't sign.

(insert first few bars of "Jaws" theme here)

Arak
24th December 2013, 21:38
Hmmm... Quick googling revealed that this guy might actually be an impostor and done this kind of stuff before. It clearly is jibberish in English, but what about other sign languages? To my knowledge they are not universal?

alh02
25th December 2013, 00:36
I remember when VT still had its integrity and certain amount of credibility in tact.

The fact this story made it to print suggests to me that things have changed over there... and not for the better.

Seems they're more interested (now) in concocting wild stories designed to entertain the "more eccentric members" of the alternate community than acting as a legitimate source of news/information.

Kinda sad, really.

sdv
25th December 2013, 16:16
Very strange event for sure.
1)This man passed securite at such a hi level event?
2)He was also not very well!
3)Surely there was a regular interpreter for such functions?

I do not know sign language atal but some of this guys actions and motions did seem to correspond to the dialogue? but not the dialogue of the speaker but of the news crew talkinging the in the video? :confused:

If this was Alien Sign language well! that makes it a very interesting speech indeed! something to be studied ;) All in All a very strange event

The sign language interpreter was a fraud who had gotten away with his nonsensical signing at many ANC events. Hiring him for this occasion was an embarrassing mistake (partly because of the ANC's obsession with only giving jobs, opportunities and huge payouts to blacks ... rather use a fraud black sign interpreter from a black company owned by the ANC than use a white one or one from a company that has any association with white people ... politics, not alien conspiracy), but has resulted in some of the best jokes of the year. (By the way, he is schizophrenic and a South African prime minister was assassinated in parliament by a schizophrenic messenger in the past.)

Yes, Zuma, the president for South Africa, has built himself a fortified bunker (plus many other luxuries such as a swimming pool that he calls a fire pool) at the taxpayers' expense, but there is no way any kind of Illuminati or secret world leadership would let Zuma into their club, and there is no evidence of any kind of group meeting (plus, the logistics just did not allow for this to happen).

Security at the memorial was contradictory. I watched dignitaries arrive and having their coats searched before being let into the building, yet the thousands from the public that were in the stadium were not searched or screened in any way. South Africans are not obsessed with terrorism and prefer to avoid using the word, and ... no one got hurt (so methinks the security that the dignitaries faced was an act to satisfy the terrorism obsessed in the world)!

Mandela was being kept alive with medical assistance (at least respirator and dialysis), but this was because of family wishes and tribal customs. Politically, it would have served the corrupt and increasingly unpopular Zuma and his ANC cabal for Mandela to die much closer to the general election in 2014.

No conspiracies here, but perhaps some soul searching needed about the billions spent on military and intelligence gathering and security ... billions that could eradicate poverty, preserve biodiversity, implement free energy, awaken spiritual awareness. A huge gathering in a country with a vibrant Muslim community, a country with close ties to Cuba and North Korea (I cringe at the latter) and with active support of Palestine and boycotting of Israel, a country with communists in the government (and these are fascist-style communists who vowed to identify and discipline those who booed the president at the memorial) ... and a gathering where tens of thousands flocked into a stadium freely without being searched or monitored in any way (except for the big guns that were sent out to admonish the crowds when they booed the president) and a schizophrenic stood next to speakers and interpreted using a version of gibberish and was not screened or checked in any way on any level.

Nothing happened. No one got hurt (except Zuma's fragile ego that demands that women prostrate themselves and men bow to him because he is the self-proclaimed VIP big chief).

How much are you being fooled in funding a wealthy elite in the name of the constant terrorist threat (and psychiatric lone assassins)?

sdv
25th December 2013, 16:23
PS I think the interpreter's claims of having a schizophrenic episode was an excuse when he faced national outrage at the gibberish he had been signing (i.e. it was a blatant excuse, especially as he has been seen at numerous ANC events signing gibberish before). He was a chancer who just made it up as he went along, and who got away with it until he stood on a national stage. The sad footnote is that he was paid far less than the market-related fee for such a job (less for the whole gig than a real interpreter would earn in an hour).

Sign language is one of the official many languages in South Africa, and I think the ANC is going to be a lot more respectful of this from now on, at least for a while! (There is a new Act that had been drawn up before this episode that will establish a governing body for language practitioners in South Africa. That will be a nightmare ... any and every editor, proofreader, et al will have to apply for accreditation before they can work. Gosh! If anyone who reads this has worked in publishing, you will realise how crazy this is.)

By the way, the guy's day job is as a court interpreter!