PDA

View Full Version : An ADA got himself arrested to see the justice system from the inside...

GreenGuy
28th December 2013, 20:07
...and what he found shook him up. And, being white, he had a hard time even getting arrested.

Article here. (http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/12/i-got-myself-arrested-so-i-could-look-inside-the-justice-system/282360/) It's worth a read.

mosquito
29th December 2013, 02:20
That was very eye opening, thanks.

Lifebringer
29th December 2013, 15:34
It's the same way the bi-particians in 2009 found out that living on the amount given for a family of four posed risk to the families health as they never received proper nutrients or nourishment which later on in life effected education levels, job status, diseases from the lack of vitamins. Mainly vitamin B complex in minorities. I don't know if some mothers remember or not, but before Reagan, children of the poor were given vitamins like trivasol liquid to give them healthy body results in tests and build iron levels naturally. With all these "ur hum allergies and weakened immune systems, it's no wonder to me. I gave my children natural oatmeal, cream of wheat, and a German hot cereal while they were growing up, with only natural fruits like raisin, apples, pears or peaches. They grew up exceptionally strong in mind and body. Sometimes you can't put preservatives in the growing infant's food chain. Their stomachs aren't prepared for all the impurities of industrial croppery and less than 2% daily allowance in "all the foods."

Let us feed our children, for healthy minds, to rise above poverty, by being able to retain knowledge and not struggle. A lot of these foul outdated laws could stand a appeal or two, or they will continue to fill the prisons for "stupid stuff" and charge the for profit prison stay prices.