PDA

View Full Version : Did Soviets really spend $1billion on mind control programme?

Tony
29th December 2013, 19:18
DAILY MAIL TODAY.

Report uncovers previously classified Soviet research into mind control
USSR researchers investigated subject some 30 years before US program
Soviets made device to create high-frequency electromagnetic radiation
America's controversial MKUltra experimented in control of humans
The CIA-run program sometimes forced test subjects to take drugs

It was first brought to the attention of the public in 1975 by the U.S. Congress,
but all files relating to the research had been destroyed under the instruction
of former CIA director Richard Helms in 1973.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2530732/Did-Soviets-really-spend-1billion-mind-control-programme-Report-reveals-secretive-parapsychology-operations-dating-1917.html

Cidersomerset
29th December 2013, 19:29
I'm not surprised Tony and I don't believe MK Ultra is closed, just
changed project name and parameters probably.....

Unlike the Soviets' research, Project MKUltra has been well documented since being shut down in 1973.

The program was officially sanctioned in 1953, and carried out much of its research
illegally by enlisting unwitting subjects who were, on occasion, subjected to taking
drugs without their knowledge.

Researchers used various methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and
alter brain functions, including hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and
sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture. As many as 80 institutions carried
out the research including universities, hospitals and colleges.

It was first brought to the attention of the public in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, but
all files relating to the research had been destroyed under the instruction of former
CIA director Richard Helms in 1973.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2530732/Did-Soviets-really-spend-1billion-mind-control-programme-Report-reveals-secretive-parapsychology-operations-dating-1917.html#ixzz2otTdKTjS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Walter says at the start of this interview that the US had The Manchurian candidate
before WW11. 'Mind controlled Assassin programme'.

Abuse of young children to create multiple personalities to be used later for
covert use. US Army Funded Satanic groups to also mind control victims.

They do touch on the Iron mountain report, UFO's and ET's aprox 40 mins in...

M6C9Nw8D2Mk

Bill Ryan
29th December 2013, 19:40
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51glcXRjYqL.jpg

http://amazon.com/Psychic-Discoveries-Ostrander-Schroeder/dp/1569247501

<--- highly recommended.

Bob
29th December 2013, 19:43
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51glcXRjYqL.jpg

http://amazon.com/Psychic-Discoveries-Ostrander-Schroeder/dp/1569247501

<--- highly recommended.

good one Bill - I HIGHLY recommend it too..

If one wants to understand how it all came together, how it "works", why it was used (and still is), Sheila and Lynn share a lot with the reader.

Cidersomerset
29th December 2013, 19:48
Nina Kulagina Telekinesis Feats

L61RptUUEqU

The whole psychic phenomenon was very popular in the 19th and early 20th
century. There were many fakes but also genuine mediums and telekinesis.

Yuri Geller is supposed to of had abilities that helped the Israeli army. Mind
control thru hypnosis has been proved to work with certain people.

Cidersomerset
29th December 2013, 20:30
How much this was in response to the American programmes is unclear...
The British also had mind control programmes as did many countries.

Monarch Mind Control Programs - Chapter 10B - Russian Mind Control

_APmM1bhQqE

Published on 28 May 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albert "Bert" Newton Stubblebine III (born 1930[1]) is a retired Major General in
the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army
Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the
Army. He was also known for his interest in psychic warfare and his hope to
develop an army of soldiers with powers such as the ability to walk through walls.

lb-b7i_Z25I

He has been portrayed as a nut in the film Men who stare at goats
and he was so incompetent that......He was promoted.

He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and
Security Command from 1981 to 1984 ....

bogeyman
29th December 2013, 20:38
Manipulation of this kind is an on going process, it is also used to control individuals and the purpose of any intelligence agency or government is control of its populous. It was claimed Mk Ultras documents on its results were destroyed. But they were condensed into a few files to make them easier to read and hide. No intelligence agency destroys its research, it would come under what is know in intelligence circles as very "sensitive activities", which means highly illegal as well.

Russia has been a leader in so called mind manipulation for decades, including the paranormal aspects, i.e. psychic abilities and the usability of such for military applications.

The report is in a link in the following article:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/exposed-the-soviet-union-spent-1-billion-on-mindcontrol-program/story-fn5fsgyc-1226790700498

The report:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1312.1148v2.pdf

Bob
29th December 2013, 20:46
PSI was also part of the extensive dis-information campaigns, to steer the "enemy" into spending billions of rubles, or dollars. The US still has various joint task force groups that stay UP on this sort of thing. In the book Bill mentioned above, how most devices worked, they were mind-modulated scalar systems. The easier to upset the scalar field, with the body bio-field the more effective the weapon. Piece of cake, or cup of borscht.. Czechoslovakia was a center of this sort of work for years and years, eventually the work being moved to Novosibirsk -

"In the 1950s, the Soviet Government directed that a center for scientific research be built in Novosibirsk, and in 1957 the multi-facility scientific research complex of Akademgorodok was constructed about 30 kilometers (19 mi) south of the city center. The Siberian Division of the Academy of Sciences has its headquarters in Akademgorodok, and the town hosts a total of fourteen research institutions and universities. Although it possesses a fully autonomous infrastructure, Akademgorodok is administered by Novosibirsk."

Cidersomerset
29th December 2013, 20:47
Funny enough I think it was either Alex Jones or Sean stone that said in one of the
several vids I posted yesterday that Barak Obama is hypnotised to deliver his
speeches more convincing. I'm not sure where they got that from ...LOL

There are many tapes that are designed to help you lose weight or stop smoking or
get over phobias...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is President Obama Brainwashing Americans with Hypnosis?

onAGizzyyYM

This chap is explaining the basic of hypnosis and propaganda. This sounds
harmless enough but is the basis of the next stage.

Agape
29th December 2013, 20:48

_APmM1bhQqE

Bad. They have it so badly uploaded and it gives me a headache . :amen:

Bob
29th December 2013, 20:59

_APmM1bhQqE

Bad. They have it so badly uploaded and it gives me a headache . :amen:

Ya that's why I don't watch uploaded videos - u can tell easily enuf if you are aware of yourself and don't want to be hypnotized or programmed.

Agape
29th December 2013, 21:04
Very convincing people aren't they :party:

Bob
29th December 2013, 21:17
If you want to research history on this, besides the Akademgorodok complex that housed the Soviet Academy of Sciences, Czech scientist Zdeněk Rejdák is the key person who spear-headed Soviet work in this field.

Cidersomerset
29th December 2013, 21:24
Something about the capture of General Noriega and the technique used
to wear him down and stop eaves dropping on negotiations by playing non stop
Rock and Roll music, outside the Vatican mission he had sought refuge in.

http://www.psywarrior.com/loudspkr.jpg

http://www.psywarrior.com/rockmusic.html

Noriega's capture[

Main articles: Manuel Antonio Noriega and Operation Nifty Package

Operation Nifty Package was an operation launched by Navy SEALs to prevent
Noriega's escape. They sank Noriega's boat and destroyed his jet, at a cost of four
killed and nine wounded. Military operations continued for several weeks, mainly
against military units of the Panamanian army. Noriega remained at large for
several days, but realizing he had few options in the face of a massive manhunt
and a $1 million reward for his capture, he obtained refuge in the Vatican
diplomatic mission in Panama City. The U.S. military's psychological pressure on
him and diplomatic pressure on the Vatican mission, however, was relentless, as
was the playing of loud rock-and-roll music day and night in a densely populated
area.[30] The report of the Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
maintains that the music was used principally to prevent parabolic microphones
from being used to eavesdrop on negotiations, and not as a psychological weapon
based around Noriega's supposed loathing of rock music.[26] Noriega finally
surrendered to the U.S. military on 3 January 1990. He was immediately put on an
MC-130E Combat Talon I aircraft and flown to the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Panama

Bob
29th December 2013, 21:41
Have you gotten a chance to read the book, that Bill Ryan mentioned above? Anybody know if a copy of this is in the ProjectAvalon archives? That book really gets into explaining the primary OP questions/comments clearly..

A LOT why billions of rubles and dollars were spent by the Soviets (and the US) on Mind Control Programs - you know, like what the OP was pointing out to be discussed in this thread.. It was a classic paperback when it came out and covers so much of how and why billions of dollars had to be spent.. Eventually when everyone was done being derailed by what "the other was doing", and the tech was able to be adequately counter-measured, these groups started using satellite bombardment by electromagnetics... which allowed for directivity from the sky..

If you recall (do you?) when the Soviets used to bombard microwaves and the various Embassy's, the US embassy was the most bombarded. And the Soviets developed the Wood-Pecker again, infinity of rubles being spent to gain a foot-hold or toe hold. I'd love to see some of the research posted which spent the billions and why..

Nuclear is a hot war, very obvious and many billions there - BUT psychotronics is secretive, the "cowards" war it was described as, hiding behind closed doors, manipulating living energies for control, implanting..

When counter-measures were developed to deal with the psychotronic "microwave" or PSI (scalar radionics or psychotronics) programs, the CIA (and others) turned to psychiatric drugs as being a more reliable and predictable. PSI still is used by the voodoo minded, but technology is way past that these days..

TODD & NORA
29th December 2013, 21:43

Agape
29th December 2013, 22:52
If you want to research history on this, besides the Akademgorodok complex that housed the Soviet Academy of Sciences, Czech scientist Zdeněk Rejdák is the key person who spear-headed Soviet work in this field.

Hello Bob, and thanks for the comment . I have to say I'd be very bad PSI-spy because I'm not friends with human electronics . That goes back to my childhood,
and essentially .. all those years I spent in meditation and studies in India , I'd not go even near to a computer ( and had no headaches for that part of my life ) .
So also other similar 'gadgets' some of my friends find useful, such as 'psy-walkmans' , binaural rhythms and many countless forms of human psy-programming is something that I find coarse -
the way to compare it to something is like if you'd be standing on field and listening to orders yelled at you periodically .
Where some of my friends and colleagues ( usually the techie guys ) praise the power of rhythms and subliminal programming I run ;)

But I'm simply the type of person who never listened to rock, pop or trance music . And with lets say classical or ethnic music ..that I find beautiful I'm still very careful. Because I don't tolerate the noise .

Geeee .

But I found something to share here about Russian psychotronics . At one time there were many, who claimed magical, hypnotic and healing powers ..
I remember the time shortly before 1989 and around then , there were quite few coming out, I suppose out of these 'secret programs' as well . But most were charlatans , sorry to say that .
I think they were actually part of the cold war propaganda . Don't trust that too much.

Mum and I have attended one such program out of curiosity , when I was 13 or 14 . Tickets were pretty expensive . The man claimed to be able to put people to trance in matters of seconds and heal various diseases .
We were both skeptical but open minded and mum with her many illnesses certainly always hoped for little miracle .

As far as I'm concerned, it had zero effect on me. Some people said, even years later, beware of the man.. and I'm very sensitive, went to see him close .. no impression on me whatsoever, not even dream after .

Curiously, now as we speak .. I found his whereabouts and he had to be part of one of the programs, for sure .
Plus , little healing video for you ... good if you're good . No doubts :hug:

U_hPd50ymYk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Kashpirovsky

Carmody
29th December 2013, 23:02
fQsePRD2HqE

Bob
29th December 2013, 23:06
Hi Agape - ya agreed - the earlier years were very well funded, then during the start of the regime changes, when funding was removed (and the technology sufficiently understood), all that was left was to steer people out of the science, and into the mumbo-jumbo spin, distractors, derailers.. Now and then we will find folks who will tell and show how it was..

Since the late 70's I was one of the key researchers and developers. Every now and then we'd do a conference on this. Strange period of history..

Puharich was a personal friend, so was Uri..

Dr Zdeněk Rejdák was organizing conferences in 1973. The first that I presented in was in 79..

The big issue was how to find the fraud and find the phenomenon.. Puharich although the military ties he had back then were pretty strong was interested in who could actually do it for real. What he and I went over was how the neural hologram is what was actually doing the work, so holographic technology was the actual key. He felt though the masses would be adequately placated by creating neural entrainment systems, to keep folks in a pre-programmed field that he felt was least noxious.. Meanwhile the massive soviet wood-pecker systems were being designed to entrain folks into a very schizoid destabilized or confused brain pattern..

Carmody
29th December 2013, 23:10
Funny enough I think it was either Alex Jones or Sean stone that said in one of the
several vids I posted yesterday that Barak Obama is hypnotised to deliver his
speeches more convincing. I'm not sure where they got that from ...LOL

There are many tapes that are designed to help you lose weight or stop smoking or
get over phobias...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is President Obama Brainwashing Americans with Hypnosis?

onAGizzyyYM

This chap is explaining the basic of hypnosis and propaganda. This sounds
harmless enough but is the basis of the next stage.

Hearing a human voice in your head, either by someone's voice, your own...or your own internally generated 'self' (ego) voice IS hypnosis, make no mistake about it.

Reading these words is essentially the same, like making you say fu*k or sh!t...... in your head.

Which is why I have no TV, watch no media, no news, read almost nothing about news from any major website, no magazines, any of it. Life itself, with sound and how the mind interprets it, is essentially neuro-linguistic programming, in the mundane but very real sense.

You can only reclaim your own thoughts, when you disassociate from the generation of such in you, imparted by others, and then stop your internal ego voice from perpetuating the hypnotic. (music with no lyrics, etc)

Then your real internal muse can come out and your intelligence will most seriously begin to develop. That is what meditation is about. It's about shutting the ego and the noise DOWN and OFF, so true intelligence can begin to emerge.

Agape
29th December 2013, 23:28
Hi Agape - ya agreed - the earlier years were very well funded, then during the start of the regime changes, when funding was removed (and the technology sufficiently understood), all that was left was to steer people out of the science, and into the mumbo-jumbo spin, distractors, derailers.. Now and then we will find folks who will tell and show how it was..

Since the late 70's I was one of the key researchers and developers. Every now and then we'd do a conference on this. Strange period of history..

Dr Zdeněk Rejdák was organizing conferences in 1973. The first that I presented in was in 79..

The big issue was how to find the fraud and find the phenomenon.. Puharich although the military ties he had back then were pretty strong was interested in who could actually do it for real. What he and I went over was how the neural hologram is what was actually doing the work, so holographic technology was the actual key. He felt though the masses would be adequately placated by creating neural entrainment systems, to keep folks in a pre-programmed field that he felt was least noxious.. Meanwhile the massive soviet wood-pecker systems were being designed to entrain folks into a very schizoid destabilized or confused brain pattern..

Very interesting ... and very frankensteinian at the same time . Like most of their science they applaud so much nowadays and try it on innocents and especially those already unsubscribed from human society, one way or another .

I probably told you how much I wanted and planned to study human medicine , my volition since early childhood .. and both parents were originally in medical field .
And what I witnessed later .. horrors happening in hospitals, their sheer incompetence and lack of interest , and it's so unfortunate I have to say it's even worse now,
when practically there is one or two generations of better equipments, medicines etc., still the approach they take towards a patient is the one you wouldn't apply to your dear rabbit in many cases .

So this all derailed me , on humane-inhumane note from my plans and I pulled out, few months before entering medical college I was readying for so long and passionately .

A little thought occurred to me .. that I should perhaps scan my mums medical records to computer, out of interest , so that what I'm saying would make complete sense .

:angel:

Carmody
29th December 2013, 23:34
Have you gotten a chance to read the book, that Bill Ryan mentioned above? Anybody know if a copy of this is in the ProjectAvalon archives? That book really gets into explaining the primary OP questions/comments clearly..

A LOT why billions of rubles and dollars were spent by the Soviets (and the US) on Mind Control Programs - you know, like what the OP was pointing out to be discussed in this thread.. It was a classic paperback when it came out and covers so much of how and why billions of dollars had to be spent.. Eventually when everyone was done being derailed by what "the other was doing", and the tech was able to be adequately counter-measured, these groups started using satellite bombardment by electromagnetics... which allowed for directivity from the sky..

If you recall (do you?) when the Soviets used to bombard microwaves and the various Embassy's, the US embassy was the most bombarded. And the Soviets developed the Wood-Pecker again, infinity of rubles being spent to gain a foot-hold or toe hold. I'd love to see some of the research posted which spent the billions and why..

Nuclear is a hot war, very obvious and many billions there - BUT psychotronics is secretive, the "cowards" war it was described as, hiding behind closed doors, manipulating living energies for control, implanting..

When counter-measures were developed to deal with the psychotronic "microwave" or PSI (scalar radionics or psychotronics) programs, the CIA (and others) turned to psychiatric drugs as being a more reliable and predictable. PSI still is used by the voodoo minded, but technology is way past that these days..

I've looked around for a pdf of the book, none to be found. I'd have to make one from my original copy I got when I was 11-12.

Bob
29th December 2013, 23:46

I've looked around for a pdf of the book, none to be found. I'd have to make one from my original copy I got when I was 11-12.

Maybe Bill has one tucked away too.. It is such a good read, the basic primer in the field.

Agape
29th December 2013, 23:48

I think I've read about it .. and know the atmosphere around the academia , conference halls and the research , I mean ..

it does not impress me a lot .

They do 'write science' . They do lots of science for science . Most are so very skeptical that proving say, 'mind power' to them is only possible on personal note .

If you'd take some of these people , lets say to India... to meet about thousand other Uris .. their bellies would pop up like that of the proverbial frog who lived in the well then one day went to see the ocean ... and couldn't believe.

There is so much science escaping us just because the western science is currently built on no moral principles . The whole paradigm of matter and consciousness .. and respect vs disrespect to life is utterly essential for the next stage of understanding and until they will realise it and stop pushing their destructive hard core drilling machines through human brains in order to 'find God' ,

we won't ever get there .. and pity for all of us

Agape
29th December 2013, 23:55
It's similar with many other 'powers' here on continent .. I've heard my friends being in about 5th semester of Sanskrit studies reading .. I thought he just started .

I don't think I'm able to make sufficient opinion about their studies ... and that has very nothing to do with you personally dear Bob... because compared to authentic teachers of say Vedas or Tibetan Buddhism, they know nothing.
They lack firmament, faith and experience . As a spiritual practitioner you're encouraged to test everything, and you witness what energy does, what is the relationship between mind and energy which is the ultimate subject of yoga philosophy in fact . I always wanted to know, do things work, how far and well are they workable, why not .

But what they know here about it .. is like a controlled trick compared to what is real.

:hug:

Bob
29th December 2013, 23:55

Very interesting ... and very frankensteinian at the same time . Like most of their science they applaud so much nowadays and try it on innocents and especially those already unsubscribed from human society, one way or another .

I probably told you how much I wanted and planned to study human medicine , my volition since early childhood .. and both parents were originally in medical field .
And what I witnessed later .. horrors happening in hospitals, their sheer incompetence and lack of interest , and it's so unfortunate I have to say it's even worse now,
when practically there is one or two generations of better equipments, medicines etc., still the approach they take towards a patient is the one you wouldn't apply to your dear rabbit in many cases .

So this all derailed me , on humane-inhumane note from my plans and I pulled out, few months before entering medical college I was readying for so long and passionately .

A little thought occurred to me .. that I should perhaps scan my mums medical records to computer, out of interest , so that what I'm saying would make complete sense .

:angel:

I think we are still on-topic here :)

It was war, cold war.. ANY EDGE which could be gleaned was sought after.. Win at ANY expense, psyops, that cointelpro stuff ( i been corrected to get up to speed and get out of the old 70's head eheh), all of it to gain an edge over the opponent.. Then poof.. Darpa gets hundreds of millions of bux to push state of the art, the "enemy" is overwhelmed having spent all their money in the atom race..

One of the most amazing things in this psychotronics development was the mind bomb.. Basically a scalar psychotronic EMP weapon. As an emp weapon (like from a nuke being blasted at high altitude) can take out sensitive electronics (chips, computer circuits, communications circuits, satellites), the EMP mind bomb adds in a psychotronic concept to take out and scramble the mind.. At about that point, the weapons developments go dark, very dark.. There had been question of such things could actually be shielded from because they use EMP-SCALAR combined.

Bearden got into some of that, and we saw a flurry of interest in the franken-weapons, then that went dark.. Everything turned to satellites, and the microwaves from the skies (the scalar component) sufficed to be adequate for mass control.. Do they need to spend billions any more, not really.. unless one wants to look at the cost of launching 10 100M $ satellites..

As a previous poster pointed out they are really much further ahead, but like any way through, if one can understand in simple language, without technical-ese (that tends to hypnotize or confuse someone), but keeps it in simple black and white, one can see it can be understood... Understanding then helps one get past the logics of why such was put in place in the first place. Get past that, then the solution steps appear.. (forgive the soapbox, but understanding is the way to come up with solutions, and not need the issue to be there.. we are all learning)

ED Update - added some link references:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid09.htm - bearden and scalars

http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/stargate.htm - geller puharich

Zdeněk Rejdák is explained pretty well on wiki - some of the Czechoslovakian psychotronic sites (in Czech) are good historically - but some good research there I feel would be great.

ghostrider
30th December 2013, 00:01
I think mass mind control has been around since the days of Hitler , convincing an entire army to exterminate a race of people based soley on them being Jewish ... you would think the army would revolt saying , Jewish people don't threaten Germany ...

lelmaleh
30th December 2013, 00:01
Did anyone else notice that one of the guys sitting at the table in the first Kulagina film looks like Putin?

Bob
30th December 2013, 00:12
[...]
You can only reclaim your own thoughts, when you disassociate from the generation of such in you, imparted by others, and then stop your internal ego voice from perpetuating the hypnotic. (music with no lyrics, etc)

Then your real internal muse can come out and your intelligence will most seriously begin to develop. That is what meditation is about. It's about shutting the ego and the noise DOWN and OFF, so true intelligence can begin to emerge.

As you have seen earlier, the beam dump in the Counter-Measures thread is precisely about getting rid of the external assaults, in the most cost effective (easy to personally build) ways.. So much of the Forum has been about pointing out all this stuff out-there exists. Finding solutions and implementing personal solutions and having understanding why things happen, a point about being enlightened about stuff (tech is no more complicated than learning about playing a piano by ear).

Intelligence happens when people are truly informed, and able to use such. If they don't use it, it was a nice trip to the library.. :)

Agape
30th December 2013, 00:25
I think we are still on-topic here :)

It was war, cold war.. ANY EDGE which could be gleaned was sought after.. Win at ANY expense, psyops, that coinintel pro stuff ( i been corrected to get up to speed and get out of the old 70's head eheh), all of it to gain an edge over the opponent.. Then poof Darpa gets hundreds of millions of bux to push state of the art, the "enemy" is overwhelmed having spent all their money in the atom race..

One of the most amazing things in this psychotronics development was the mind bomb.. Basically a scalar psychotronic EMP weapon. As an emp weapon (like from a nuke being blasted at high altitude) can take out sensitive electronics (chips, computer circuits, communications circuits, satellites), the EMP mind bomb adds in a psychotronic concept to take out and scramble the mind.. At about that point, the weapons developments go dark, very dark.. There had been question of such things could actually be shielded from because they use EMP-SCALAR combined.

Bearden got into some of that, and we saw a flurry of interest in the franken-weapons, then that went dark.. Everything turned to satellites, and the microwaves from the skies (the scalar component) sufficed to be adequate for mass control.. Do they need to spend billions any more, not really.. unless one wants to look at the cost of launching 10 100M $ satellites..

As a previous poster pointed out they are really much further ahead, but like any way through, if one can understand in simple language, without technical-ese (that tends to hypnotize or confuse someone), but keeps it in simple black and white, one can see it can be understood... Understanding then helps one get past the logics of why such was put in place in the first place. Get past that, then the solution steps appear.. (forgive the soapbox, but understanding is the way to come up with solutions, and not need the issue to be there.. we are all learning)

I think they basically all won till now, in my opinion.. simply because by the pressure and the race .. they achieved and tested certain platforms that were not readily available before and from these platforms now, there are almost limitless possibilities in what can be achieved .

The bad news is that they've accumulated so many weapons of mass destructions and all other sorts of weapons till now that the war is looming over head and no one, I mean no one feels safe for the fact that there are so many weapons .

It's very hard for me to imagine how techniques and technologies that already create so much damage simply for not being of sufficient capacity to help where they should, for human factor being blamed ..instead of qualified and respected ,
and for the fact that no matter the industry, experiments are being carried on on big scale, including what you have named,
mass mind controls using holoforms refined and inserted to music, advertisements, all kinds of customer products, education .. media.. well .. the whole monster of governing human society on earth ,
own citizens, other citizens, good luck that no nation is a monolith so someone always notices earlier and alerts the rest ,
it's hard to imagine experimentation carried on in order to find out 'how to create worse damage' .

So I think.. their next BIG BIG QUESTION is going to sound like how to stop wars, violence and all the war propaganda, against each other .

I mean up there, some people have problems with their brains .

:sleep:

JRS
30th December 2013, 03:57
The Utube video "Claude Swanson-Keynote Speaker at the Monroe Institute" has an update on the Russian scientist Kozyrev who was written about in the Psychic Secrets book from the 70's that Bill has cited. IMHO the whole video is valuable, however, if you want to skip some good info on Bob Monroe's OBE experiences with parallel realities and higher dimensions (4:00 minutes), the Einstein-Bohr debates(6:30), Shroedinger's cat paradox (9:30), the fact that psychic research now has a trillions to one odds against chance confidence in results (16:00), Clive Baxter (19:00), the Princeton random events generator (22:30), Chinese psychic experiments (33:00), Orbs (36:00), NDE's (near death experiences 44:00), Kirlian photography (55:30), Chi=Life Force (58:00), Qigong masters (1:00:00), Joi Jones experiments proving pranic distance healing is real and KARMA is real (1:08:00), then you can go directly to the juicy Russian stuff at 1:10:00.

Swanson covers Kozyrev's work with "Torsion" fields and states "Torsion is the key force that makes psychic phenomenon possible" (1:12:00). Then he covers the equations of Shiphov which actually predict "dark matter" and "dark energy" (1:17:00), the idea that right and left torsion=Yin and Yang Chi and right torsion leads to increased entropy and left torsion leads to decreased entropy(1:20:00), and strange telescope torsion detector results (1:23:00) which really goes down the rabbit hole!

Swanson then ties in the torsion detector results with the work of Feynman and Wheeler and more recently Hal Puthoff and others, including himself. (1:34:00 through the end of the presentation).
The address for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApdG5tDXOI

Claude Swanson has written two books: "The Synchronized Universe" and "Lifeforce-a Scientific Basis" and has a website: www.synchronizeduniverse.com

My conclusions: I don't know for sure if the Russians have spent billions on mind control programs but we can assume they spent a lot on psychic research, and probably mind control 'stuff' as part of that research. The Monroe Institute presentation by Swanson does tie in nicely with David Wilcock's work on the Russian "Torsion" discoveries.

Bob
30th December 2013, 05:12
If you really want to jump off the deep end, into "torsion" instead of simple scalar, David Yurth has a series of papers published by Vesperman..

http://www.padrak.com/vesperman/Torsion_Field_Physics_and_Communications.doc

They "claim" communications and detection (which presupposes that one can cause a field which passes through everything can be stopped by the choice of the operator), selectively have the information extracted from the field that can't be stopped (thereby data demodulated from a detector) and have useful work or information come out of it... The scalar detector or the torsion detector, all problems for the researchers to "solve"

About that time "spin" was in full force.. and the sides were scrambling trying to get the other guy to spend their bux while they "explained" logically how this newly discovered "science" could work.

It's a fun read to see what Gary put up in the .doc I was amused for hours reading it --- thanks for finding some of the "research". There is a lot more out there, try finding stuff by the Czech scientist, he was working on the real stuff.

Ed note: Of course one can pull up the wiki post saying its mumbojumbo..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torsion_field_(pseudoscience)

This page: http://www.skeptik.net/pseudo/torsion1.htm although it is in Russian let google's translator (if that's the one you use or your favorite one), shows how an actual Russian scientist debunked the aesoteric uses of "torsion"..

"Recently, however, the term "torsion fields" has been used in a completely different context. A group of authors declared itself "openers new" (discoverers of), (a previously) unknown physics kind of interaction, manifested in the transference at a distance torsion stress. They are represented as members of a International Institute of Theoretical and Applied Physics of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS), and "how" (as) employees LLP Interdisciplinary Scientific and Technical Center of venture and non-traditional technologies (ISTC "FAN"). Note, however, that at a meeting of physics section RANS in March 1998 after a report by the leaders of "International Institute" adopted a resolution noting "the failure of scientific research study" conducted in it. Section physics "does not consider possible existence of the institute under the auspices of Natural Sciences."

"In their article, the authors constantly express conflicting provisions. First, we learn that " the energy and momentum of the torsion field is zero.

"Torsion field (these authors say) carries information without energy transfer . " This is followed by: " ... as a torsion field quanta serve low-energy cosmic neutrino background ".

"It is well known that any type have neutrino energy, momentum, and angular momentum, and are propagated at the speed of light. Besides using the relic (ie formed shortly after the Big Bang) particles can not be transferred information - they have too many, so many have nothing new information they carry. It is further alleged that " the group velocity of torsion waves is not less than 10 to the 9th power of speed of light "- so in front of us there is one more" constant, which becomes very large, "according to the authors of a speculative statements.

"By the way, the group velocity - is the energy transfer rate in the wave process, while the torsion fields of energy at the behest of the authors do not.

"The authors say: " The natural environment torsion radiation is not absorbed . " In other words, the interaction between the radiation and the medium is absent. However, both authors argue that the radiation of the torsion waves it is easy to register. It turns out that radiation detectors contain something that is not the natural environment. It does not happen. It is not the differences with conventional physics - is the lack of elementary logic and scientific illiteracy. (in other words pseudo-science).

"(We) Could continue to pursue this list of absurdities, but also so clear for the theoretical basis of any dispute absent. But maybe authors having no theoretical training and a recognized academic qualifications, still managed to open an unknown science experiment effect? Is there any factual basis for their radical statements?"

There's a lot more if the reader is interested in that Russian Link.. what this scientist points out is what I pointed out in reading the Vesperman documents on the "torsion" reports.. the translator is a bit rough, but you get the idea - the actual official russian position is torsion is not what it is claimed to be. The summary is, torsion is not what is behind the Soviet Mind Control technology, the "torsion" explanation defines NO-INTERACTION, no interaction means no demodulation in the brain.

In 1967 the Czech scientist Dr. Zdeněk Rejdák introduced the descriptor of psychotronics instead of the name parapsychology as psychotronics dealt with the actual techniques which could convey effect at a distance and create actual interaction in biological matter. To create interaction, the FIELD has to stop, and transfer a change of characteristic at the target. No transfer, no real field.. The quantum level or "information formative level" had been discussed at that time (1967'ish) as the possible vehicle. When the holographic descriptor of how matter was assembled was tested, field could be assigned to manifest in the "target". Brute stuff was not psychotronic stuff in other words. People trying to interpret his work afterwards were using their own interpretations. Find Rejdák's original material and we can really get going with researching the actual start.

Tony
30th December 2013, 09:47
It has always been about consciousness.
If we comply with distractions, we get distracted!

Mind control is all about distracting consciousness,
and it's easily done on mass, due to technology.

Meditation is mind training. It counters those distractions
in the mind - consciousness. We become familiar
with our pure awareness beyond consciousness.

What we see, we cannot be.
It is all about focus without effort.

Others can muck around with our consciousness,
but not pure awareness - pure perception.
When pure perception is present there are no fixations,
no contaminations.

Mind control is contaminating consciousness,
and there are many levels and subtleties.

When the mind is crystal clear contamination
is easier to spot.

When we rest within our true being …we go 'om!:o

Tony

araucaria
30th December 2013, 13:44

Maybe Bill has one tucked away too.. It is such a good read, the basic primer in the field.
I have a copy I need to scan before I can read it (allergic to the old paper), will try and do so asap.(We're still talking about PSI psychic discoveries behind the iron curtain, right?)

Edit: on second thoughts, I've just opened the book and feel half sick already - an iron curtain of my own I suppose. Count me in among takers of a pdf

Bob
30th December 2013, 18:58
It has always been about consciousness.
If we comply with distractions, we get distracted!

Mind control is all about distracting consciousness,
and it's easily done on mass, due to technology.

Meditation is mind training. It counters those distractions
in the mind - consciousness. We become familiar
with our pure awareness beyond consciousness.

What we see, we cannot be.
It is all about focus without effort.

Others can muck around with our consciousness,
but not pure awareness - pure perception.
When pure perception is present there are no fixations,
no contaminations.

Mind control is contaminating consciousness,
and there are many levels and subtleties.

When the mind is crystal clear contamination
is easier to spot.

When we rest within our true being …we go 'om!:o

Tony

Thank you Tony for triggering such an interesting thread..

Bob

Cidersomerset
30th December 2013, 21:42
I just saw this on Davids site , most has already been said above and similar to the original Daily mail article in post one...........

Exposed: The Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control program

Monday 30th December 2013 at 04:30 By David Icke

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2013/12/27/1226790/698869-e4dc0496-6eaf-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96cc6.jpg

‘At the time, the Soviet Union and the United States were in an arms race of a
bizarre, unconventional kind – that has been exposed in a new report.

Beginning in 1917 and continuing until 2003, the Soviets poured up to $1 billion
into developing mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs
undertaken in the US.
While much still remains classified, we can now confirm the Soviets used methods
to manipulate test subjects’ brains.

The paper, by Serge Kernbach, at the Research Centre of Advanced Robotics and
Environmental Science in Stuttgart, Germany, details the Soviet Union’s extensive
experiments, called “psychotronics”. The paper is based on Russian technical
journals and recently declassified documents.’outlining practices from 1917 to 2003.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/12/27/1226790/698952-02377062-6ea5-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96cc6.jpg
Still from<i> Secret Russia: Moscow The Zombies of the Red Czar</i>, a German TV...

Still from Secret Russia: Moscow The Zombies of the Red Czar, a German TV
documentary, 1998. Source: Supplied

The paper outlines how the Soviets developed "cerpan", a device to generate and
store high-frequency electromagnetic radiation and the use of this energy to affect
other objects.

"If the generator is designed properly, it is able to accumulate bioenergy from all
living things - animals, plants, humans - and then release it outside," the paper said.

The psychotronics program, known in the US as "parapsychology", involves
unconventional research into mind control and remote influence - and was funded
by the government.

With only limited knowledge of each other's mind-bending programs, the Soviets
and Americans were both participating in similar secret operations, with areas of
interest often mirroring the other country's study.

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2013/12/27/1226790/700006-ffb2c832-6ea4-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96cc6.jpg
The original scheme of transmitting and receiving bio-circuitry of the human
nervous system. Picture: B. B. Kazhinskiy

The original scheme of transmitting and receiving bio-circuitry of the human
nervous system. Picture: B. B. Kazhinskiy Source: Supplied

The psychotronics project draws similarities to part of the controversial program
MKUltra in the US. The CIA program ran for 20 years, has been highly documented
since being investigated in the 1970s and was recently dramatised in the movie The
Men Who Stare at Goats.

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2013/12/27/1226790/715915-648249b2-6ea6-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96cc6.jpg

The Men Who Stare at Goats. Picture: Smokehouse Pictures Source: Supplied

Scientists involved in the MKUltra program researched the possibility of
manipulating people's minds by altering their brain functions using electromagnetic
waves. This program led to the development of pyschotronic weapons, which were
intended to be used to perform these mind-shifting functions.

The illegal research subjected humans to experiments with drugs, such as LSD,
hypnosis and radiological and biological agents. Shockingly, some studies were
conducted without the subject's knowledge.

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2013/12/27/1226790/700471-01c800a6-6ea5-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96cc6.jpg
A US Marine Corps truck carries an Active Denial System. It is a nonlethal weapon
that uses directed energy and projects a be...

A US Marine Corps truck carries an Active Denial System. It is a nonlethal weapon
that uses directed energy and projects a beam of waves up to 1000 metres. When
fired at a human, it delivers a heat sensation to the skin and generally makes
humans stop what they are doing and run. Source: AAP

Kernbach's paper on the Soviet Union's psychotronics program fails to mention one
thing - the results. He also doesn't detail whether there are ongoing programs in
this area in the US or Russia, which became the successor state of the Russian
SFSR following the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991, but there are suspicions.

Putin made mention of futuristic weaponry last year in a presidential campaign article.

"Space-based systems and IT tools, especially in cyberspace, will play a great, if
not decisive role in armed conflicts. In a more remote future, weapon systems that
use different physical principles will be created (beam, geophysical, wave, genetic,
psychophysical and other types of weapons). All this will provide fundamentally new
instruments for achieving political and strategic goals in addition to nuclear
weapons," he wrote.

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2013/12/27/1226790/716998-ff56bfb0-6ea4-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96cc6.jpg
Example of a generator from the psychotronics program. Source: Supplied

The newly declassified information outlined in the report only touches on the Soviet
psychotronics program and the bizarre experiments undertaken. With so much
information still classified, will we ever know the whole truth?

Continue the conversation on Twitter @jennijenni | @newscomauHQ

Read more: Exposed: The Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control program

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/exposed-the-soviet-union-spent-1-billion-on-mindcontrol-program/story-fn5fsgyc-1226790700498