PDA

View Full Version : Eric Dollard: The Sun is not what we have been told

Sunny-side-up
30th December 2013, 23:59
You have seen many posts here about the Earth being hollow with a Sun inside it,
well now here is Eric Dollard saying the actual Sun is in fact hollow as-well!
(Sorry if this has already been posted)
I like this mans mind!
He says a lot of very interesting things about our Sun and Earth
The Sun is hollow and dose not have fusion going on in it, it is only a surface, it only has a surface with flares of fusion.
The Sun is a transformer, it transforms from some other dimension! The Sun doesn't burn anything, it's a converter.
You can't see the sun from free space! You can only see material objects in free space, you can't see the sources of light/stars. We only see the Sun and stars because of our upper atmosphere which getting weaker and so we don't see the stars so well now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asesblfb4zI

DeDukshyn
31st December 2013, 00:42
I didn't watch the video (edit -- watched it now), but the theories briefly posted sound like a mishmash of some hypothetical possibilities, and a bit of complete fantasy as well. While it is true you cannot see light, only it's interaction with matter, we can see the sun due to the interaction of "light" with matter - therefore we can see it from space as well.

In my belief, matter does not create light at all -- this is in my view impossible, and what we see is light interacting with matter (so in a sense this might support the "converter" term). In the case of stars - this interaction is incredibly intense, in context of our sight, we can perceive extremely subtle interactions of light with matter as "illumination".

So in my opinion, some of these claims seems to have "something" to them, but the overall logic is full of holes.

By that's just my 2 cents from my perspective ;) It's always good to consider everything -- even if just for the sake of re-examining the possibilities and probabilities.

ghostrider
31st December 2013, 01:37
Everything you want to know about our sun , told from an 800 year old ET from a civilization 3,500 years ahead of us in science and technology ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_515

Flash
31st December 2013, 17:53
there is a few threads on Dollard here on avalon. We even participated in collecting money to rebuilt his laboratory because it seems he is legit. However, it seems as well that he went back to drinking the money.

So, the science would be legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHeHeBpl3Y

Nick Matkin
31st December 2013, 21:03
Mr Dollard has claimed in his video:

1) Solar cycles started in the 'early renascence'. Bollocks. That's just when they were first noticed.
2) The ionosphere has 'dissipated' and 'stopped ham radio communication'. Bollocks. I still used the ionosphere for HF communication as did the CAA, BBC, VOA, etc, etc.
3) The Dark Ages were caused by the sun. Bollocks. The Dark Ages refers to a so-called ‘intellectual darkness’.
4) A CME caused the earth's orbit to 'wobble'. Bollocks. The Earth's magnetic field wobbles often, but NOT the orbit.
5) RCA had a 'radio astrology' department. Bollocks! Why would they have an 'astrology' department FFS?
6) You can't see the sun or stars in space. Bollocks. Er... where is the Hubble space telescope? And Project Avalon has many images of the sun from the Soho satellites. Both give pretty good images I think, as do many other optical telescopes out in space.

Come on people, how about applying a little critical thinking to what he's now claiming? It's really not that difficult.

He may once have been a 'deep thinker'. But now he's either just taking the p**s and seeing which nut jobs still take him seriously, or he's lost the plot. Either way I can't take him seriously. He's a joke.

I didn't know he had a drink problem (post #4). Is this true? If so it explains a lot.

Nick

ghostrider
1st January 2014, 02:08

1) Solar cycles started in the 'early renascence'. Bollocks. That's just when they were first noticed.
2) The ionosphere has 'dissipated' and 'stopped ham radio communication'. Bollocks. I still used the ionosphere for HF communication as did the CAA, BBC, VOA, etc, etc.
3) The Dark Ages were caused by the sun. Bollocks. The Dark Ages refers to a so-called ‘intellectual darkness’.
4) A CME caused the earth's orbit to 'wobble'. Bollocks. The Earth's magnetic field wobbles often, but NOT the orbit.
5) RCA had a 'radio astrology' department. Bollocks! Why would they have an 'astrology' department FFS?
6) You can't see the sun or stars in space. Bollocks. Er... where is the Hubble space telescope? And Project Avalon has many images of the sun from the Soho satellites. Both give pretty good images I think, as do many other optical telescopes out in space.

Come on people, how about applying a little critical thinking to what he's now claiming? It's really not that difficult.

He may once have been a 'deep thinker'. But now he's either just taking the p**s and seeing which nut jobs still take him seriously, or he's lost the plot. Either way I can't take him seriously. He's a joke.

I didn't know he had a drink problem (post #4). Is this true? If so it explains a lot.

Nick

what is scary , in his mind he probably truly believes his theories about the sun ...

Aurelius
1st January 2014, 14:07
see below ...

You are correct, this when we started taking measurements, and as a consequence this forms the starting point of the collected data that we now have. I'm surprised Eric said the cycles started in the Renaissance period, he knows better, i can only assume this was an word error on his part or a misinterpretation of what he said.

"....When solar activity is low, ionization is low and the ionosphere generally more stable. Higher frequency operation is less likely except when daily activity is optimum, but lower frequency daytime propagation is improved." (http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/IONO/iono101.htm)

i guess we need to ask what causes the earth's axis to be tilted in the first place? .. then we can comment on the adjustment (wobble) of the tilt

http://www.n-atlantis.com/nelson.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUtH3qvYBiY

Sadly Eric is caught up in drugs (meth) and alcohol. But don't throw the baby out with the bath water (ie. he's done and continues to do great work)

Nick

Hervé
1st January 2014, 14:36
[...]

[...]

Nick

Seems he is talking about this (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65043-Carrington-Event-Nov.-13&p=752470&viewfull=1#post752470) (<---- click)

Seems like history is given no other chance than repeat itself:

Eric Dollard -- A Modern-Day Nikola Tesla (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54979-Eric-Dollard-A-Modern-Day-Nikola-Tesla)

So, this is another thread spent on the same issues because the search "function" is being ignored...

Nick Matkin
1st January 2014, 18:01
Well I know the ionosphere has neither 'dissipated' nor 'stopped communications' in the 40-odd years I've been using/studying it. I and many thousands of professionals and amateurs use it daily. It has its ups and downs, but that's normal.

http://www.n-atlantis.com/nelson.htm

Very interesting. Perhaps I stand corrected, although 'astronomy' would probably be a more appropriate word. The link also has links to comments from guys (http://www.eham.net/articles/8828) that should know what they're talking about. It was worth a read, but the majority are sceptical, having looked at the results in the study. Thanks.

However, correlation is not the same as causation.

I was an HF propagation engineer for part of my employment for a well-known European broadcaster. For many reasons we were looking for better ways to predict ionospheric propagation for the next season. It was almost entirely based upon predicted solar activity. If anyone had really discovered a link between astrology (and I think in this case we're talking about the basic celestial mechanics of ASTRONOMY) we'd have used it, and the method would have saved so much time and money. I guess it turned out there was no significant link. (I worked with a number of very senior propagation engineers who would surely have been familiar with the theory had it been valid.)

How many astronomers believe the sun and stars are invisible from space? I guess a question to an astronomy forum would sort that out pretty damn quickly!

Nick

yuhui
15th February 2014, 11:46
He actually said there is a China's HAARP. tDcovdN5I7o

which I really wish to know more about……

Demeisen
16th February 2014, 07:37
So if we believe the sun is not visible in space, images like these should not exist, or are fake?
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/gallery/bestofsoho.html

Nick Matkin
16th February 2014, 09:21
I don't understand why Eric Dollard says some of that stuff, or why there are a few who agree. I mean, where's the Hubble telescope? Right out above the Earth's atmosphere!

If he's right, why would it be "A Big Secret"? It would have been speculated about before we went into space, and confirmed when we got there. If it hadn't been speculated before, then it would have been a big surprise when we discovered the sun and stars were invisible and would no doubt have been splashed across the papers: "Scientists, Astronomers Baffled at Invisibility of Stars, Sun from Space!"

There are images from probes looking back at Earth, Moon, stars and Sun from millions of miles away, unless you assume that stuff is all fake, but why?

Anyway, I've seen the stars from space on Fireball XL5, Star Trek, Dr Who, Star Wars and loads of other films and shows. They can't all be wrong...

Nick

superconsciousness
16th February 2014, 11:55
To Whom It May Apply:

PULL MY THUMB...

Frank V
16th February 2014, 14:00
In my belief, matter does not create light at all -- this is in my view impossible, and what we see is light interacting with matter (so in a sense this might support the "converter" term). In the case of stars - this interaction is incredibly intense, in context of our sight, we can perceive extremely subtle interactions of light with matter as "illumination".

I would like to address the highlighted part of this quote... From the physics point of view, light is made up of photons, whether one sees photons as particles or as waves - as per the wave/particle duality in quantum physics.

The very fact that excited matter gives off photons is well-described in physics and was first officially described by Albert Einstein. Furthermore, I would also like to point at the phenomenon of Cherenkov radiation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation), which happens when particles are travelling through a medium in which they move faster than the phase velocity of light itself inside this particular medium.

In a vacuum, the speed of light is defined as the universal constant c - i.e. approximately 299'700 km/sec - but when light passes through a particular translucent medium such as water, glass or something similar, the speed at which the light passes through the medium - i.e. the phase velocity, as light has to get around the molecules making up for the medium - is slower than c, and how much slower that will be depends on the actual medium. For instance, scientists have managed to bring light completely to a stop by shining it through a supercooled fluid, or otherwise put, a Bose-Einstein condensate, at a temperature near absolute zero.

Now, due to the differences between photons and other particles such as for instance electrons, it is quite possible that electrons might have a higher phase velocity in a particular medium than photons, and in that case, the electrons (or other non-photonic particles) excite the surrounding molecules of the medium in such a way that these molecules give off light, typically of a blue or bluish color, and this light is then called Cherenkov radiation.

One does not have to look so far, of course. Just look at how incandescent light bulbs work, or the principle of red-, yellow- or white-glowing metal when it's being heated to certain temperatures. Or the magma of the earth, which is nothing other than extremely hot rock in liquid and gaseous forms. After all, heating up matter is simply the same thing as providing said matter with more energy, so that the molecules start resonating at a higher frequency.

So that brings us to the question "What is 'to create light'?" If one feels that the light is really being created by the excited matter, then your statement would be false. If on the other hand one maintains the scientifically more correct interpretation that all matter can be converted into energy and vice versa, then the matter making up for the medium did not create light, but simply released some of its energy, and then your statement is scientifically correct. ;-)

As for how the eye perceives light, that in itself is of course a matter of refraction. The light impacts the retina, and our nervous system sends that signal to our brain, which then converts the information into something we visually perceive. There are also ample other frequencies beyond the spectrum of (human-)visible light, and animals may or may not be better equipped to see those frequencies as well. Cats and dogs for instance can see in the ultraviolet spectrum. Snakes can see in the infrared spectrum (and as such, they see heat signatures, which helps them locate their prey).

Namaste. ;-)

Gerald Paris
16th February 2014, 18:53
Here, another perspective can be found.

http://www.suspicious0bservers.org

Sidney
16th February 2014, 19:08
To Whom It May Apply:

PULL MY THUMB...

ROTFLMAO good one surfer

Atlas
16th February 2014, 20:36
The sun seen from space:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/350324/EARTH-AND-SUN.jpg

The stars seen from space:

http://i43.fastpic.ru/thumb/2012/0914/d8/f8b46da399eb6a312e2970eb8e61b8d8.jpeg

If you can't see the stars at night, it's either because you are too close from a town or because there are too many clouds. If there are no lights and no clouds, no moon and if the ground is flat, you will see the milky way on a 180 deg. angle. It is beautiful to see.

http://www.observatorij.org/News/lastovo/IMG_0126P-s.jpg

Sunny-side-up
16th February 2014, 22:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heXNrup-_b0

conk
18th February 2014, 18:09
Victor Shauberger has some interesting questions about the Sun. Amazing man!

http://merlib.org/questionsforscience

M0JFK
2nd January 2015, 12:37
Here is a interesting subject that will open your eyes about our Sun...here is a quick link to one of his many videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi7ISKaRr9s

Sunny-side-up
2nd January 2015, 13:25
This vid and it's subject has been aired here in Avalon many times.

Having said that I still have a lot of faith in what Eric Dollard describes!

In the vid i believe Eric Dollard says something like: The Sun we see is actually just the outer edge , the hot plasma, the sun it's self is just a converter of energy that comes from elsewhere! and is not actually a raging ball Nuclear furnace.
This helps me see the Sun/Stars as the 'Star-Gates many here believe in. So anyone/thing using them as Star-gates only have the outer plasma edge of heat to contend with.
Nassim Haramein says that the Stars are all actually small solar-system Black-Holes, the plasma heat and light we see is the outer edge of their event horizons.

Maybe i'm mad and or gullible but it all makes sense to me 0.o

So thank you M0JFK for reposting this vid of Mr Eric Dollard

Nick Matkin
2nd January 2015, 13:49
He says solar cycles started in the early Renaissance? No they didn't, that's just when we first started to notice them and started counting them.

The sun is only operating at 'half power' and there's no ionosphere? Well, iIt should be much colder than this then, and I've been using the ionosphere for the past 18 months almost daily. (But solar cycle 24 has been less active than most recent ones and the ionosphere has been less heavily ionised than at the same points in other solar cycles - if that's what he means.)

No ham radio during the minimum? Hasn't he ever heard of 40, 80 or 160m? Or 20m during the day? For the past 80 years at least?

The Earth 'wobbled' on its orbit in October 1980? Not seen that recorded anywhere.

You can't see the sun or the stars in outer space? Er... where are the Soho satellites and the Hubble space telescope, and what are they seeing? Perhaps they are an elaborate hoax.

Sun spots are holes that let you see inside? Really trying to get my head round that one.

That's enough of Mr Dollard for me I think, although I heard him discussing MF transmitters and he did seem to know exactly what he was talking about.

Perhaps he has good days and bad days...

Nick

Sunny-side-up
2nd January 2015, 14:06
Has he ever been a subject of a Project-Camelot interview/vid?
I would like to see one, and hear him answer directly the questions especially relating to his views of Stars-Our sun!

Gardener
2nd January 2015, 14:14

Nick

Funny you should say that......I have no knowledge of radio frequencies etc but I do find him very interesting. Not sure why but I have thought the same as you say above, as if part of what he says is correct and he knows what he is talking about and more, then its as if he throws a curve ball, a misdirection, which makes one go 'wwhhaaaatt!' I guess he may be right in the end who knows, he sounds so very credible most of the time, and then there are his forays into naval electronics which, by association, might place him in MKultra territory. Have pondered him for quite a while, and enjoy listening to him. We need these people to break the shell of big physics theories which may be wrong; by that I mean like the one of earth being the centre of the universe.

Nick Matkin
2nd January 2015, 14:43

Nick

Funny you should say that......I have no knowledge of radio frequencies etc but I do find him very interesting. Not sure why but I have thought the same as you say above, as if part of what he says is correct and he knows what he is talking about and more, then its as if he throws a curve ball, a misdirection, which makes one go 'wwhhaaaatt!' I guess he may be right in the end who knows, he sounds so very credible most of the time, and then there are his forays into naval electronics which, by association, might place him in MKultra territory. Have pondered him for quite a while, and enjoy listening to him. We need these people to break the shell of big physics theories which may be wrong; by that I mean like the one of earth being the centre of the universe.

Yes, he's an enigma. Sometimes he's spot on if you have experience of what he's talking about, and at other times you know he's demonstrably wrong, also through your own experience.

It's good to have mavericks who want to break the mould (your example of Earth not being at the centre of the universe or one of my favourites, "hot stones do not fall from the sky because there are obviously no stones in the sky"), but his saying stuff that can be disproved by anyone with a short-wave radio is just pointless.

Nick

Ahnung-quay
2nd January 2015, 15:02
Unfortunately Professor Dollard is an addict and he seems to have a personality disorder. Researchers who offered to work with him on development of free energy had to break with him. Some of them contributed all of their assets to the project and found the Professor to be psychotic.

Hopefully their program has not been scrapped without him on their team.

Sunny-side-up
2nd January 2015, 16:15
All the above replies and responses to this OP, make me more than ever wan't to see an up to date interview with him,
no matter how weird it turns out!

Kerry can you help please ;)

And maybe he needs some of the Avalon expertise help, who knows what has been inflicted on Mr Dollad to shut him up and discredit him?

ghostrider
2nd January 2015, 16:25
I really don't know if it's worth it to make this cheese -Swiss cheese ... it's like saying water isn't wet ...

chancy
2nd January 2015, 17:28
Unfortunately Professor Dollard is an addict and he seems to have a personality disorder. Researchers who offered to work with him on development of free energy had to break with him. Some of them contributed all of their assets to the project and found the Professor to be psychotic.

Hopefully their program has not been scrapped without him on their team.

Hello Avalonians:

I think we've seen too much of Professor Eric Dollard! We don't need anymore information than has already been said about him. First he's a savior of FREE ENERGY on the planet. Then he lost his lab and funding. Not once but as I recall a number of times. Then he was living in the desert. Then he couldn't find a job and a lab to create FREE ENERGY for the masses. ( I personally offered to fund him, give him a place to live and give him a free lab for creating FREE ENERGY for all of us. It was declined. ) Then there was crowd funding which made him or someone alot of money. Supposedly he got a new lab, funding, a place to live and we all got NOTHING in the FREE ENERGY of anything else that was paid for by crowd funding. Now we are having to hear this nonsense. Time to move on to reality!
chancy

Baby Steps
2nd January 2015, 17:58
Hi,
found the attached by Dan Bar-Zohar that confirms some of the above. Wow. Suns grow as a result of gaining mass as the energy they pick up magnetically from the Galactic centre converts to matter.
Galaxies grow as suns gain weight.

nzreva
2nd January 2015, 18:35
Why is he sitting in his car? Strange, LOL

Ahnung-quay
2nd January 2015, 20:43
Currently I have an induction stove on my wish list. It works with magnetics. the cook top heats cooking vessels up (and food contents) without heating the stovetop itself. Supposedly only takes about 4 minutes to boil water.

I'm wondering if the sun works (at least somewhat) on induction principles? Someone with more knowledge than I have could maybe answer this question?

M0JFK
2nd January 2015, 22:00
You don't need much propagation if you have nice big amplifiers sitting next to your transmitter. I think Eric Dollard could and would of explained this in more detail if taken to task on it by the interviewer but I don't think the interviewer was a radio ham so wouldn't of pressed this point home. I did read in another article from a chap (I cant think where I read it) that the glass in the Apollo missions had to be treated with a special coating in order for the stars and sun to show up for positioning purposes... so I don't think Mr Dollard was blowing this one out of his asp when he said the sun and stars only show up in the Earths envelope. Could this be what they have had to do with the Hubble? I am not in any position to doubt Mr Dollard because of his qualifications and long years of study in the subject but I have yet to read anything debunking his findings from anyone who has better qualifications and more experience in the matter ...in fact I have only ever read independent confirmations of what Dollard states in the interview. Check out his other vids...very, very interesting. And sorry if anything about Dollard was posted in the past. I did do a quick search before posting the new thread but I admit it was quick. I will take more time looking through in future. Thanks all for the thanks ...from Peter (M0JFK)

M0JFK
2nd January 2015, 22:06
To Nzreva...He was hounded by the authorities to the point he became homeless and had to live in the car in the desert. He didn't do it by choice or out of eccentricity.

amor
2nd January 2015, 22:15
I would like to hear Prof. Dollard tell us how the space telescopes and satellites "see" the galaxies and their components. How would a space ship "see" its destination? With the concept of scalar waves forming from the zero field, one can see their possible convergence into a BALL consisting only of an outer shape made of a skin of energy. This does not exist in isolation, but is connected to the continuum of interactions of the zero field and may form a system of tubes (stargates) connecting A to Z from one star to the other. However, I must get over this hurdle about not being able to see the celestial bodies while you are in "outer space"?

On the subject of people living out of their cars with financial help from social services, I understand there are quite a few people like that in my town. Most of those pointed out seem to have some mental problem compounding their situations. There seem to be enough of them to form a category in psychiatry. Many of them were mentally gifted in their day. Is there a psychiatrist or two on Avalon who would contribute enlightenment?

Aurelius
2nd January 2015, 22:20
Here is a interesting subject that will open your eyes about our Sun...here is a quick link to one of his many videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi7ISKaRr9s

I wrote this for someone recently, I thought I may as well paste it here (roughly verbatim as originally written, with a little editing) in response to the original posting:

... we can only perceive / detect light that is within our matter level (our electromagnetic spectrum). note: your soul lives elsewhere. the light that we can perceive / detect (at our matter level) is linked to the field strength of human amino acids (ie. our amino acids fix us into the spectrum of reality that we are able to perceive). ie. if you are standing next to a being not made of amino acids like humans, they wont see you and you wont see them but they could be literary right on top of you (this is natural. provided one doesn't use tech). at the point where two or more plasma's interact, where the plasma strength is the SAME as our matter level (same field strength as amino acids), the interaction between the plasma's creates friction, the by-product of the friction is light ie. sun plasma interacting with earth plasma, craft plasma interacting with earth plasma (ufo glow) etc. once the light is created, it moves instantaneously throughout the universe (the "light year" concept is nonsense). the bulk of the light created between the friction of the sun & earth plasma's is attracted towards the earth, however a little escapes into the universe (which one would be able to detect it in distant galaxies IF one were at field strength of our matter level). when light is created (by friction) ABOVE or BELOW our field strength level (where we perceive matter), we CAN'T perceive this light, it is invisible to us (unless we use tech to freq shift - like the universal aquarium). this ties in with Dollard where he says the sun is hollow inside. it is hollow in a way, because the field strength as one gets closer to the core of the sun (where the principle plasma field is located) increases and we can't perceive it. we just perceive the "shell" of the sun's plasma that is at the same field strength as our matter level. these different field strength levels are a good way to explain different "dimensions" (ie. everything in one dimension co-exists alongside everything in another dimension, but are all separated into different bands and can't interact easily).

... even though Dollard doesn't have the understanding that Keshe has, the way Dollard explains it (in his words, using his terminology) is 100% correct. and he has the maturity to call out what he doesn't fully understand. ie. he calls it the "earth's envelope" and then says "whatever that is" .. in actual fact there is an envelope and it's called the coulomb barrier and defines the UPPER limit of the atmosphere. he also says the sun's energy "comes from another dimension" .. he then says "wherever that is" .. in actual fact it's the principle fields of the sun's plasma which is in another dimension (because its field strength is so much higher than ours). if only the world was such, that great minds collaborated, we would be so much further ahead in our understanding. but as you know, unfortunately it is a lonely path for those that break new ground and dispel the status-quo myths.

ps. PLASMA as referred to above is NOT plasma as described in mainstream physics (ionised particles etc.) THIS plasma is a mag-grav plasma, layers upon layers (like the skin of an onion) of magnetic & gravitational fields interacting with each other. The black spots on the sun are areas where the field strength level is not at the same field strength level (temporarily) as our matter field strength level. ie. the mag-grav field strength is higher or lower than our matter level.

amor
2nd January 2015, 22:21
If the sun's heat is as great as we are told, how could the space objects of great size get so near to the "skin" of the sun, at least one extracting energy by what looked like an umbilical cord?

Be careful with that stove you are wishing for, it may cause harm to your body or the protein you are cooking.

CurEus
4th January 2015, 02:57
I would like to see him interviewed by Walt Thornhill a proponent of Electric Universe Theory becuase admittedly I would get lost with what he says whereas Walt has a very strong command of plasma physics and the ability to communicate in a way I can follow.

Carmody
4th January 2015, 03:30
Temperature and 'polarity differential between two particles' ....are also the same.

Also the origins of pH, vibration, frequency, etc.

So when we say that a thing has a 'really high temperature' what we can also be saying is that it's differential from our normal frame of reference is ..quite high.

Thus, things like 'free energy' which is a dimensional polarity conversion/differential, can also create incredibly high temperatures. Or none.

Science, even at the leading edge, at physorg.com (recent articles) is finally talking about polarity differential as being a form of equivalence of things like temperature differential, or ph differential. many of the sciences, at their core have spoken like this for a long time, but the widespread penetration (into all sciences) of the manifold equivalencies is required, in order for us to move forward.

jackovesk
4th January 2015, 04:55
What does Putin think about the Sun...:confused:

Putin: I know ((When-World-Will-END)), not afraid of apocalypse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO14Hb5ra_c
:yo:

Sunny-side-up
4th January 2015, 12:37
Going by my poor memory:
The point Professor Eric Dollard made about stars not being seen in space was actually what he called 'FREE SPACE' IE the area's between solar systems, not the 'Space' in solar systems or around planets!
That area 'Free-space' could well be very different in many ways the 'Space' we generally use the word for and view all of our surroundings within!

I would still very much like to see a PC/PA interview with this very interesting man.

Sunny-side-up
4th January 2015, 13:04
Hi,
found the attached by Dan Bar-Zohar that confirms some of the above. Wow. Suns grow as a result of gaining mass as the energy they pick up magnetically from the Galactic centre converts to matter.
Galaxies grow as suns gain weight.

Thank you for the pdf Baby Steps

So much of who and what we are, is being challenged in these very interesting years, including our sun/star

Mutchie
5th January 2015, 05:53
I watched the Eric Dollard video way back maybe 4 years ago or MORE i wandered WHY such an intelligent man was living in his car now im no scientist but as SOON as this guy started talking about our SUN i was hooked cause i ALSO have seen these videos and pictures of UFO,S with something like an umbilical cord entering the sun .... You have to ask yourself how come they can get so close ? are they draining plasma or are they doing something else ..... Just what is our SUN ?

As for Mr Dollard being an ADDICT " if true i pray he finds it within himself to break that cycle " that would explain him living in a car cause iv known people that were friends who developed problems through drugs and they tend to BURN bridges depending if it is class A .... Regardless its a GREAT SUBJECT MOJFK !!! :cool:

Sunny-side-up
5th January 2015, 11:47
I keep hearing people say he lost his lab/s, like he just messed up.

Needs to be said that he had his Labs's (or at least some of the first few) Trashed and or confiscated by the government!

So just by those actions I would say that Professor Eric Dollard was certainly saying the right things and go the wrong people worried!
just like a certain person called Tesla did
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Nick Matkin
5th January 2015, 12:06
Needs to be said that he had his Labs's (or at least some of the first few) Trashed and or confiscated by the government!

Is this an historical fact, or just a 'well known' fact?

Nick

Gardener
5th January 2015, 12:24
The information came from Eric himself, he explained how his labs were destroyed, so its a 'word' thing and I wouldn't think there would be any way to find out. Its not just him though, others have experienced the same treatment; Dennis Lee, Sparkey sweet etc Wade Frazier (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/home.htm) has a lot of information about what happens to anyone who gets close in the energy world, he was in the middle of it.

Nick

Sunny-side-up
5th January 2015, 13:11
Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Nick

The information came from Eric himself, he explained how his labs were destroyed, so its a 'word' thing and I wouldn't think there would be any way to find out. Its not just him though, others have experienced the same treatment; Dennis Lee, Sparkey sweet etc Wade Frazier (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/home.htm) has a lot of information about what happens to anyone who gets close in the energy world, he was in the middle of it.

Nick

Thanks Gardener
Yeah only word of mouth Nick Matkin

Either way he did lose a great deal of vertically irreplaceable (Unless he raided a Museum or 2) Solid-state and Old-Value equipment, which was very dear/close to Professor Eric Dollards heart!

Sunny-side-up
5th January 2015, 14:34
2015 ENERGY SCIENCE
& TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE

SEE ERIC DOLLARD IN ACTION!

http://energyscienceconference.com/

A chance for an interview maybe/hopefully? (I still believe if he was asked the right questions by the right interviewer KC, that there are many gems of info and knowledge still to be had from him!
Or at-least some members might be able to go see!

Just one addition/edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1yMe3QpV64#t=936

Vid point 11.40 to 15.33

Carmody
6th January 2015, 03:59
The corona is, on average, 1.8 million degrees Fahrenheit (1 million degrees Celsius), while the surface of the sun is relatively cooler at 10,800 Fahrenheit (6,000 degrees Celsius). It is like a flame coming out of an ice cube. Nanoflares, in combination with flares, may be sources of the intense heat.

".....may be sources of the intense heat"

Read it as: "nobody knows".

At least in the world of public science, that is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2894840/Mystery-sun-s-south-pole-Nasa-reveals-huge-coronal-hole-solar-surface-winds-jet-500-miles-SECOND.html

So it is a plasma. An ionized charge differential, a current sheet plasma.

This happens between two highly differently charged points.

Differential.

With no corona... no shining sun, no heat of the sun.... as it is not in the sun it's self, it is coming from the huge plasma, the huge corona, it is not coming from the sun directly.

Basically, 'electric universe'.

conk
6th January 2015, 20:36
The German genius Viktor Schauberger has stated that the Sun does not provide heat to the Earth. It's been a while since I read his writings and they are terribly complex, so I cannot remember the basic theory being espoused by him. He was right about so, so many other topics (water especially) that I would place some trust in his offerings on the subject. Callum Coats has written several very interesting books about Shaubergers' theories. Anti gravity and vortex math being other subjects of great interest.

Sunny-side-up
2nd December 2016, 12:23
I'm mainly posting here about some new E.P Dolard information.
I have though posted the full email and it's link contents, all very interesting.

DOLLARD SURPRISE VIDEO COMING
Eric Dollard's medical treatment is WORKING and in two weeks he will be heading to his lab to continue his experiments and writing. Next Tuesday, we'll be emailing a link to Eric's site that will have a 35 minute video showing him actually receiving Earth Signals from the Advanced Seismic Warning System transmission structure. It is not complete, but this is an early test and you will get to peek in on a very important first step in this project, which will eventually vindicate Tesla and Alexanderson's Longitudinal transmission networks. Keep in mind that the antenna will still need the longitudinal network system every several poles, etc..., but this is history in the making so check out this update and make sure to be on the lookout for the demonstration video. When it is available, please consider donating at least $5 by PayPal to help the project along - the PayPal donate link will be in the right column on Eric's website: http://ericpdollard.com/2016/12/01/eric-dollard-vindicating-tesla-alexanderson/ (http://ericpdollard.com/2016/12/01/eric-dollard-vindicating-tesla-alexanderson/)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW IS THE REST OF THE EMAIL WITH IT'S INTRESTING CONTENTS AND LINKS AS POSTED.

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS NEW TESLA DOCUMENTARY: https://igg.me/at/wakeuptesla/x/2343214
Wake Up teslafy
The contribute link above actually has a very interesting vid about Tesla, so not just asking for money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIt_fOztVBE
TOPICS
21% INCREASE IN PLANT GROWTH WITH ELECTROSTATICS CONFIRMED AT ENERGETIC FORUM!
BOOK & VIDEO DISCOUNTS EXPIRING TONIGHT MIDNIGHT
JOSEPH NEWMAN MOVIE - HIS LIFE STORY
LEE SARGINSON CRYSTAL RADIO PROJECT
Hi Alan,

There's a lot of changes and shake-ups happening globally and our community is no different. With the passing of John and Gary Bedini, many of us are in the process of making a lot of adjustments and they're for the better. A lot of good will come out of this. There have been some recent changes to Eric's EPD Laboratories organization, which we will go into another time. And some of us are dealing with the challenges of having the torch passed on. Did you see the latest Scientific American magazine where they are admitting that Randal Mill's overunity technology works? We'll get into that later, but times are changing and it's happening very fast. We are stepping into the future that Tesla talked about and I don't think we'll be disappointed with what we will find.
21% INCREASE IN PLANT GROWTH WITH ELECTROSTATICS CONFIRMED AT ENERGETIC FORUM! 

In a few recent mailings, we've given you links to the "Primal Code" where electrostatically treated seeds, eggs, etc... are producing some astounding results that are simply mind-blowing. Jetijs at Energetic Forum did the "Primal Code" experiment 6 years ago on our forum and I only recently found this. The experiment grew 21% heavier than the control!! On the following link, scroll down until you see the UPDATE 2016-11-19 headline in RED. I also added more info and some videos. http://emediapress.com/2016/11/03/primeval-code/

Eric Dollard's medical treatment is WORKING and in two weeks he will be heading to his lab to continue his experiments and writing. Next Tuesday, we'll be emailing a link to Eric's site that will have a 35 minute video showing him actually receiving Earth Signals from the Advanced Seismic Warning System transmission structure. It is not complete, but this is an early test and you will get to peek in on a very important first step in this project, which will eventually vindicate Tesla and Alexanderson's Longitudinal transmission networks. Keep in mind that the antenna will still need the longitudinal network system every several poles, etc..., but this is history in the making so check out this update and make sure to be on the lookout for the demonstration video. When it is available, please consider donating at least $5 by PayPal to help the project along - the PayPal donate link will be in the right column on Eric's website: http://ericpdollard.com/2016/12/01/eric-dollard-vindicating-tesla-alexanderson/
BOOK & VIDEO DISCOUNTS EXPIRING TONIGHT MIDNIGHT 

Lessons in Advanced Perception is still at the low price until midnight tonight - Go here: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=epdollard&pid=25
Bedini SG - The Complete Handbook Trilogy & Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook video presentation are at HUGE discounts also until midnight tonight - Go here: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=epdollard&pid=40
JOSEPH NEWMAN MOVIE - HIS LIFE STORY
Joseph Newman is one of the pioneers of the "free energy" movement. He passed away last year from heart failure, but fortunately, a documentary was produced to document his life's work. He has been a controversial character for many years, but many of the people that I know in this field have stated that his technology is real and some of them have even replicated it to different degrees. Learn more: http://emediapress.com/2016/11/26/joseph-newman-new-movie/
LEE SARGINSON CRYSTAL RADIO PROJECT
Lee was the recipient of the contest prize money for the Crystal Radio Initiative at the 2016 Energy Conference. Here are 4 videos and a link to the Energetic Forum thread where he has been sharing his work - check this out - this is all about a Tesla style crystal radio that can receive ground transmissions at virtually no loss and the ultimate goal is to power something from those transmissions ultimately showing another example of how Tesla was right: http://ericpdollard.com/2016/12/01/lee-sarginsons-crystal-radio-initiative-project/
If you want to learn more about the Crystal Radio Initiative, go here: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=epdollard&pid=61
Sincerely,
Aaron
BEDINI RPX - HISTORY & SCHEMATICS: http://bedinirpxbook.com
BEDINI RPX SIDEBAND GENERATOR - JOIN THE NOTIFICATION LIST: http://sidebandgenerator.com
TESLA CHARGERS - JOIN THE NOTIFICATION LIST: http://teslachargers.com
A & P ELECTRONIC MEDIA FULL CATALOG: http://emediapress.com
2017 ENERGY SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE: http://energyscienceconference.com

Phenix
26th April 2018, 18:42
AMAZING info:

The YouTube text, by Scott Hensler:

Eric P. Dollard allowed me to visit his laboratory in the Nevada desert for an interview on 04/03/2018 just north of Area 51. Below is a list of the subjects in order we discussed. Everything from Nikola Tesla to the hazards of today's electromagnetic debacle that has an evil intent by those who do not have our best interest in mind!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2lvHpThns (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2lvHpThns)

ThePythonicCow
26th April 2018, 19:29
Interesting -- thanks !

Foxie Loxie
26th April 2018, 20:54
Thanks, Phenix!! Can't help but love Dollard...but of course I don't understand most of what he says! :Angel:

Let's see...electricity is polarized aether? As I understand it, he did a "creation event" which was self sustaining! :confused: Earthquakes are an electrical phenomenon.

"Jamming devices" have been put into devices made in China? He seems to think a silicon system is trying to overtake our carbon based environment. We always say "they" are doing this to us, but he says it is an "it"...something with malevolent intent.

This all kind of lines up with what Elana Freeland says about the "space fence" being put into place. I wonder how much longer human will survive AS humans! :facepalm:

Sunny-side-up
9th November 2018, 11:48
Sorry if already posted

This is as usual a very interesting and informative interview, Mr Eric Dollard always comes at science from the other direction to the Laim-Stream that we suffer.

So many times within his talks he points out knowledge that has been prematurely shelved, closed off or just slammed shut by people, institutes, laim stream organisations etc.

In this interview he of course talks about electricity but he also talks about microwave radiation and how the navy has always strengthened it's shielding of the effects, where as other areas of science/capitalism is going the other way.
5G to Mr Eric Dollard is 'INSANITY', that is what he calls it.

A Must listen part of this vid is at=
Around vid point 21: Mr dollard starts to talk about the dangers of America's (Where else?) electrical grid system.
Not just the old EMP effect could destroy the grid but now Eric says a custom Digital signal fed into a Walmart lighting system could cause the power stations to fail.

Vid Point 39: ELF receiver is talked about, the interviewer says he could hear the Electrostatic of bugs flying past, like listening to nature

Point 47:
Human sensitivities to energies around us, interesting.

I'm going to carry on listening to the vid now, but I bet many, many more fascinating things to come

List of subjects @ start time below:
Introduction
Advanced Systematic Warning System (earthquakes)
Aether and Electricity
Cosmic Induction Generator
Nikola Tesla
Electromagnetic Spectrum Danger
Electrical Power Dangers
The Science of Music
Sun Spot Cycles
Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
Biological Effects from Electromagnetism
Free Energy
Conclusion of Our Electrical World
Final Note

celticwarrior
9th November 2018, 12:39
Hi Sunny-side-up, is there a link to the video, or am I missing something somewhere.Cheers

The Moss Trooper
9th November 2018, 16:01
Interview here:

Ep2lvHpThns

Sunny-side-up
9th November 2018, 18:04
Hi Sunny-side-up, is there a link to the video, or am I missing something somewhere.Cheers

OUCH sorry about that here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2lvHpThns