Kalamos
2nd January 2014, 07:01

Kalamos
2nd January 2014, 07:12

Kalamos
2nd January 2014, 07:26

Tangri
2nd January 2014, 07:45
Thank you, for your post using, non metaphoric words to explain it which I could never dare to.
Monkey brain does not comprehend the bare truth, teaching must be a treatment for them like humans.
There are a lot of clues out there but not naked for incapable eyes.

Recent TV show Grim gives away a lot of true in same manner. I would encouraged the investigative minds to follow up producer,/screenwriter's footprints to see the path.

Milneman
2nd January 2014, 07:50
Or...there could be both, and that is why the mix-up sometimes occurs.

I know from about ten years deep in Saulteaux and Lakota ceremony spirits are real, bad medicine is real, and intent plays a really important part.

Heck, I believe the Blessed Mother is real too. Probably gonna get smacked for that one. ;)

What happens if it's all real? Or none of it is?

What is the sound of one longboard smacking?

I miss you bro. Hope you had a great holiday.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd January 2014, 08:37
This thread is excellent -- I've wondered this myself; exocivilization or something? Can't remember what it's called when people engage in a breakaway civilization a la "cradle of saturn".

Milneman
2nd January 2014, 08:51
Me either, but I know they make kick ass brownies. ;)

Becky
2nd January 2014, 08:54
My personal belief and understanding at the moment is that there are Ultra-terrestrials as well as ET's, and both probably know a lot more about us humans and the Earth than we do! Sorry I can't add anything more of any worth...

Metaphor
2nd January 2014, 09:34
I'm tired of speculating on my own, so I hope people don't mind I just plop some articles down lately, with nonr of my own comments.

What I will say here, though, is that some of these Ultradimensional beings may be getting a kick out of communicating with some of us on personal levels. Some may target individuals and groups, to sway them energetically in a way that they can feed off. These beings may be good on us, bad on us, or completely indifferent to us, especially if they live in a different 'time frame'.

But consider there may be a bigger picture: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67026-Vedic-Echos-of-World-Wars--Ultraterrestials-and-the-Play-of-Gods-

Thank you Calamus, for a great thread. I see a bit of a conflict between the ultraterrestial hypothesis and the info in the link above. Surely both can be right, but the vedic-info points more to an extraterrestial explanation, rather than ultraterrestial. Do you see these as separate? However the info in the vedas, as far as has been presented to me, can sometimes be so spot on, that it sounds more like ancient sci-fi rather than religious texts.

araucaria
2nd January 2014, 11:31
A related concept is that of Mac Tonnies' The Cryptoterrestrials: A meditation on indigenous humanoids and the aliens among us. which quotes Terence McKenna:

We are part of a symbiotic relationship with soomething which disguises itself as an extraterrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us.

Kalamos
2nd January 2014, 11:54

dianna
2nd January 2014, 12:13
A related concept is that of Mac Tonnies' The Cryptoterrestrials: A meditation on indigenous humanoids and the aliens among us. which quotes Terence McKenna:

We are part of a symbiotic relationship with soomething which disguises itself as an extraterrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us.

I Just read Mac Tonnies' book, was pretty interesting ... here is a short clip of him talking about his theory (it is sad he is no longer with us, I think he may have continued with some pretty interesting research)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s04-hqHT4Us

GreenGuy
2nd January 2014, 17:14
Wow. Great topic, great comments and info. For my part, I'm 100% convinced that discarnate entities, those which exist on what we'd consider another dimension, live alongside and among us. Some of them manifest into our perception range from time to time. We call them ghosts, shadow people, fairies, goblins, and sometimes angels and demons. And I've long suspected that UFOs enter our plane from other dimensions instead of other planets and star systems (of course, it could be both).

Kalamos
2nd January 2014, 21:02

Davidallany
3rd January 2014, 00:15
Interesting theory. I don't think monkeys can ask themselves the same question though, at least not now.

Bob
3rd January 2014, 04:12
In talking with researchers who knew and worked with J. Allen Hynek, the "other" category most not wanted to be discussed was a "spiritual" non-benevolent, more so than the spiritual benevolent entity, where the manifested craft could appear to be real, seen by others, or just seen or with the full blown experiences to the intended subject. With Mk-Ultra programs it could be that, with alliances with the "ultras", light or dark, or just plain vanilla MK-Ultra.

Here is a thread bump to a researcher Camelot had interviewed.. maybe that would add some more light to this thread - points to think on..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60221-The-UFO-Masquerade-Dr.-Karla-Turner&p=779718&viewfull=1#post779718

Kalamos
3rd January 2014, 04:40

Kalamos
3rd January 2014, 04:44

Nanoo Nanoo
3rd January 2014, 12:50
Calamus, have you ever had these experiences your self ?

N

Kalamos
3rd January 2014, 19:48

Milneman
3rd January 2014, 21:06
I might have been possessed by something twice in my life. Possessed to a greater degree than we normally are.

Bingo.

You've just discovered the mountain.

Nanoo Nanoo
3rd January 2014, 22:26
and " what " do you hypothesise was the posessor ?

have you ever been christened a roman catholic ?

N

Kalamos
3rd January 2014, 23:54

Nanoo Nanoo
5th January 2014, 20:14
Very interesting Calamus. so what was the effect on you of this connection or posession ?

during this time did you feel different as a person ? did you have different values ? Did you feel drained ?

What made you think that the posessor was from Deva Kingdom ?

thank you

Naniu

LifeAngel
6th January 2014, 04:16
This thread rings true to our folklore in the Visayas region of the Philippines. It is very well know to the indigenous people of that region of the capabilities of fairies and their practices of abducting young children and young women.
In fact there are many stories of young women who go through impregnation without sexual intercourse and having babies 3 months after realizing they are pregnant.
It is common knowledge that the few who do see them and communicate with them are blessed with wealth and good health. Most especially the mothers of these special babies.

The fairies have magical powers for healing as well as destructive purposes. They have very little patience for troublesome humans and will act accordingly to punish them.
They live in a parallel realm to ours and for those humans who are blessed with the gift, can see the fairy homes and cities which they have described to be so majestic and brilliant with white light. Fairy homes have been described to be mounted on trees or other peoples homes or the peak of mountains.
Giants are also witnessed to be walking late at night in the most remote areas where very few live. They stand as tall as 8-9 feet and have very dark skin and have no body hair. Another type of giant seen in remote areas are said to be 30 ft in height and are green, and they prefer to live in jungles which are so rare nowadays in the Philippines.

it is so nice to be able to read other peoples beliefs, speculations and theories etc..

thanks

Kalamos
6th January 2014, 05:50

Sudhanshu
6th January 2014, 16:27
If i may add another perspective to this discussion,what if these paranormal phenomenon are basically products of the doings of humans,just like you and me,possessing advanced technology,with presumably an agenda of their own? UFO's can easily be surmised to be advanced technological devices in the possession of plain humans on the edge and zenith of technology,perhaps dabbling in paradigms totally inconceivable by laymen?Perhaps,these people came about as science progressed exponentially,under the wraps ofc,and the advancements just became too "crazy" to be revealed in their entirety?or perhaps they were afraid mass hysteria would break out or something?or perhaps it always was and still is in the hands of people who just want this technology and advancement for themselves(for personal gain and yada yada)?

Nanoo Nanoo
6th January 2014, 18:22
Hey Calamus

thank you for the explanation. I really appreciate it. Sometimes i walk around thinking " Am i the only one these strange things happen to "

If i can interpret your happenings id say you experienced the kundalini fire. It is a time where you are accepted and ignited by your own grace. The person who you were is you without the " stuff " of your accumulated personality complex ( in this bodily form )

You noticed how you had the courage to speak your mind and your mind was connected. I dont think you were posessed at all, i think you allowed your self to be altered by your self possibly in another dimention or time line. It lends its self to the spiritual feelings you experienced.

Tell me did you feel the burning from the base up to your head and all over your skin ? Everybody has slighly differing types of Kundalini expression. It would also have something to do with your soul group and their linneage. My experiences are the same in their meaning but the manner it happened was different.

hmm , very good , thank you again .. its not often we get to chat us " weirdos " i think talking about it to well informed and logically minded people will enhance what you went through as not to be a victim as an after thought but rather the conductor of your destiny , not understood ... yet

Naniu

Mike
6th January 2014, 19:06
nice thread Calamus.

you mention John Keel, who is someone who I think does not get enough credit for his research and contributions to the field of ufology, and the paranormal in general.

I don't know if he proposed it, but he was a big supporter of the ultraterrestrial hypothesis, an idea that gets very little play here on Avalon, surprisingly. folks have been so conditioned to believe in extraterrestrials and otherdimensionals that the thought of anything other is almost unthinkable.

in "The Mothman Prophecies", these beings are referred to as "a normal condition of our planet". they've been here for thousands of years, they just don't "constitute what we think of as everyday reality."

Keel proposed an all encompassing paranormal theory in his seminal work 'the mothman prophecies', that basically lumps ghosts, crytids, ufo's etc all together as one highly strange grouping. he observed that when there was alleged ufo activity, there was usually also cryptid activity, poltergeist activity, ghosts, and so on. the problem is in the semantics and the labeling of paranormal entities n events. Keel argued that they likely all came from the same "source". towards the end of his career he wasn't even interested in the manifestations...only the source.

and the source, he believed, was earth - not orion or the Pleiades. hence, the ultraterrestrial theory.

here Edward Snowden reveals what he knows about the ultraterrestrial theory:
9Ytz3hFh2-U

it makes a hell of a lot more sense that the extraterrestrial theory, if you ask me. although I wouldn't rule anything out..

Kalamos
8th January 2014, 03:24

Carmody
8th January 2014, 04:39
Reminds me of the film 'The replacement killers', where the character played by the actor Chow Yun Fat, had decided he had enough of killing for his old boss. So they brought in 'The Replacement Killers'.

As we remove the veil of religious connotations, demonic whatever, we find that one heartbeat later, it tries to re-emerge in the shape of a ET boogeyman and a underground boogeyman. The two places we are not physically occupying.... so it can come at our monkey sides and fears, from the dark corners of the woods.

Just think about this for a minute.

When one emerges from the stupor of the amnesiac life, when in human incarnated form, the thing that is hardest to shed and the last to let go is the ego and ego body.

It fights it every inch of the way, with demonic summoning and shadows coming alive, with every kind of off the rails repeated recursive nightmare you can imagine. It does this as it's job is to keep the body alive, to interfere in thought formation and use instinct and emotion to keep the body safe and alive AT ALL COSTS, above anything else, and has the root capacity to break the hold of any other system. Thought, vision, feeling, sensation, emotion, all of it is one hundred and ten percent subservient to the base emotions of fear, lust, survival and the body's innate design parameters to stay alive. Even the idea of breaking itself to pieces is on the block.

So, when you try to shut the ego down and put it to one side, or to sublimate it's position, it interprets this act as a direct threat to self that is TOTAL. Your problem is that it is in charge of the body and how it handles all signals. you are trying to shut off the autopilot and gain some minimal control of the thing directly, and manually.

Remember the idea of a fox or wolf gnawing it's own leg off when stuck in a trap. Your mind, or your data interpreting and understanding interface..... will eat itself when confronted by the attempt at life expression without the ego's programming being in place. Same damned thing. Episodes of near total insanity are part of the process of going clear. If attempting to shed your ego, rest assured some moments of that process will involve weeks to months of being totally off the rails.

The idea of ultraterrestrials and ET being 'evil' or 'out there to get us' would be the same darned thing, coming back in another form.

But as a collective imagining, as we collectively and slowly shed our egos and our fears, together.

None of this negates the idea of being a multidimensional self, that is inhabiting a human body. no, not at all.

But it does show that the body can create many an issue. Remember, it is ultimately an animal. Raise your arm, while reading these words. Note that not one lick of it is conscious. The body and the ego did that.

It may be a vehicle.... but it is still an animal with a very powerful and complex system of subconscious programing that is running all the time.

When it comes to the ego, the best thing that most folks can do, is share space with it. But to remember that it will always attempt to rise back to a place of prominence and control of all body data and flow, as that is what it is. So the best one can generally do is to share space with it and keep it from trying to run the show.

Kalamos
8th January 2014, 07:48

Kalamos
8th January 2014, 08:02

Nanoo Nanoo
8th January 2014, 12:24
Hey Calamus , you are very welcome !

All i can say to what you wrote is , enjoy the illusion of where you are without fear or want to judge.. flow into your experiences without thought or form and just let your feelings be the retrospective experience to desipher after its happened, i always de breif my self after an experience , never during it. Trying to control it just stops the flow ... let the flow happen ... whats the worst that can become of you ? its all experience ,nuts and bolts , know your self , this is your anchor..

Do not colour your experience with fear or caution...you may just miss the lesson.

Naniu

Kalamos
15th January 2014, 14:02

Rex
29th September 2015, 22:05
When I first read Mac Tonnies book I dismissed it, but then got interested again a couple of years later and re-read it.

While watching a documentary on Stan Romanek - I had a thought. What some faction of cryptoterrestrials has been interacting with Stan? Everything from the ufos, beings, hybrid children and channeled messages. What if the equations were given with the hope that some ingenious humans would not only figure them out but apply them. Apply them so that they could use the resulting technology for whatever it is they need it for.

Then I started thinking about guys like Jim Sparks and Whitley Strieber, and other abductee/contactees. How might the cryptoterrestrial angle make more sense in all of these situations.

Just thinking out loud here...

Selkie
30th September 2015, 14:54
nice thread Calamus.

you mention John Keel, who is someone who I think does not get enough credit for his research and contributions to the field of ufology, and the paranormal in general.

I don't know if he proposed it, but he was a big supporter of the ultraterrestrial hypothesis, an idea that gets very little play here on Avalon, surprisingly. folks have been so conditioned to believe in extraterrestrials and otherdimensionals that the thought of anything other is almost unthinkable.

in "The Mothman Prophecies", these beings are referred to as "a normal condition of our planet". they've been here for thousands of years, they just don't "constitute what we think of as everyday reality."

Keel proposed an all encompassing paranormal theory in his seminal work 'the mothman prophecies', that basically lumps ghosts, crytids, ufo's etc all together as one highly strange grouping. he observed that when there was alleged ufo activity, there was usually also cryptid activity, poltergeist activity, ghosts, and so on. the problem is in the semantics and the labeling of paranormal entities n events. Keel argued that they likely all came from the same "source". towards the end of his career he wasn't even interested in the manifestations...only the source.

and the source, he believed, was earth - not orion or the Pleiades. hence, the ultraterrestrial theory.

9Ytz3hFh2-U

it makes a hell of a lot more sense that the extraterrestrial theory, if you ask me. although I wouldn't rule anything out..

Thank you, Mike...very well said. I don't rule anything out, either, but the UT hypothesis makes more sense to me than the ET hypothesis, too. These things (the UTs) seem to be formless. As such they can take on any form at all, the form they take being determined by the perceptions and frame of reference of the percipient(s). Not only that, but the meme of "ET" was given to us by the UTs themselves, as were the demons and angels of ages past.

I don't know why so few people read Keel, or why so few people seem to be aware of him, or why there is such resistance to his work, either, but critical to understanding Keel's work and his concept of the UTs is his concept of the superspectrum, the spectrum that lies beyond the electromagnetic spectrum we all know. Once you "get" that, everything falls into place...poltergeists, ghosts, angels, demons...just as you say.

Selkie
30th September 2015, 21:29
nice thread Calamus.

9Ytz3hFh2-U

Thank you, Mike...very well said. I don't rule anything out, either, but the UT hypothesis makes more sense to me than the ET hypothesis, too. These things (the UTs) seem to be formless. As such they can take on any form at all, the form they take being determined by the perceptions and frame of reference of the percipient(s). Not only that, but the meme of "ET" was given to us by the UTs themselves, as were the demons and angels of ages past.

I don't know why so few people read Keel, or why so few people seem to be aware of him, or why there is such resistance to his work, either, but critical to understanding Keel's work and his concept of the UTs is his concept of the superspectrum, the spectrum that lies beyond the electromagnetic spectrum we all know. Once you "get" that, everything falls into place...poltergeists, ghosts, angels, demons...just as you say.

You know what I bet it is? If "they" are ETs, it gives us the possibility of being interplanetary refugees. But if they are UTs, then there is no place else for us to go, and we are stuck with the mess we have made here, with the "help" and tuition of the UTs/Ets :ROFL: