PDA

View Full Version : The Hidden Laws Of Nature, By Mark Passio Dec 2013

ROMANWKT
2nd January 2014, 10:37
Here again from my favourite guy Mark Passio explaining the the hidden truths that are kept hidden from us all by the controllers and the reasons why?

3 parts videos to start your journey of truths in 2014

Warmest regards to all and a revealing 2014 to humanity.

roman

ASUHN3gNxWo

57UBuxnicOA

204aGDVa3Vw

Eram
2nd January 2014, 10:43
Hi Roman,

Nice to see you back here.

Only 8:50 h of homework this time? ;)

8:50 h well spent I suspect, since the laws of nature are laws that need to be studied by everyone if we want to make a chance to come to our senses and make this world a better place.

dianna
2nd January 2014, 12:01
Thanks Roman, I will be listening to this while working today!

genevieve
2nd January 2014, 18:35
ROMANWKT--

I watched this last week and appreciated his thoroughness, wonderful speaking skills, and
great Passio(n).

Well worth the time spent watching.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
genevieve

Spiral of Light
2nd January 2014, 20:31
Thanks, Roman. Just finished the first video.

This is excellent material that feels right to me. Moving on now to the second part....

spiritguide
2nd January 2014, 22:12
Thank you! Worth the time spent,

ROMANWKT
3rd January 2014, 06:40
Thank you all for your remarks, hoping more will make the effort to view this important lesson on understanding what is the law, and what has been replaced by man with belief and nonsense, and what real step have to be taken for the changes within oneself and outside of ourselves to rebalance the direction of humanities destructive course. As always, we are told it starts with ourselves, yes, but nothing will change until we understand what we have to do outside of ourselves and it has to be done as no change will happen, unless we do so.

Regards and thank you

roman

Eram
3rd January 2014, 08:18
After almost an hour into the second vid., he starts to name the laws of nature (finally :P).

mentalism
Everything in creation is a manifestation of mind.
correspondance
As above,so below.
Universe is holographic and fractal in nature. (powers of ten youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0))
vibration
Nothing is at rest, everything is in motion.
polarity
Everything has a dual nature to it. Identical in nature, but different in degree.
rhytm
Everything flows, out and in.All things rise and fall.
cause and effect
Every cause has its effect and every effect has its cause.
Free will cannot break this law. Every choice has consequences.
Causality, mental world/the why.... effect, physical world/manifested reality.
Everything has its masculine and feminine principles.

the lost principle that encapsulates all other principles:

the generative principle of care.
The dynamics of Care.
The creational principle.
Care is the generator of the will.

Interesting to note that the openings ceremony at bohemian grove (every year) is the sacrifice of care.
J9zshNWK_J4

leavesoftrees
3rd January 2014, 10:51
After almost an hour into the second vid., he starts to name the laws of nature (finally :P).

mentalism
correspondance
As above,so below.
Universe is holographic and fractal in nature. (powers of ten youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0))
vibration
polarity
Everything has a dual nature to it. Identical in nature, but different in degree.
rhytm
cause and effect

this is the Kybalion

Nanoo Nanoo
3rd January 2014, 13:08
The Kybalion is very sepcial reading. I would suggest anybody that truly wants to understand the finer details of existance , the Kybalion is a masterpiece.

I have long been a fan of the teachings of Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus.

and gentleman by the name of Marc Rice has a very good explanation. Of the many that are attempted i see that he has a good understanding of these simple yet intricate tennets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIj5mNHko40

Please enjoy , it is probably one of the most worth while teachings you can engage in imo.

Naniu

Eram
3rd January 2014, 13:20
Another summery of natural law from his presentation when he speaks about the real law of attraction:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9956/zrxd.png

2 hours into second vid.

TargeT
3rd January 2014, 15:53
first video is very introductory; if you've seen any of Passio's work you can safely skip that one..

watching second now.

risveglio
3rd January 2014, 19:59
Thanks again Roman for giving us the Passio material, he always makes me feel like I am not doing enough, which is probably true. Has anyone ever tried to reach out to Mark and invite him to Avalon? He may end up on bi-weekly bans but he would be a great addition.

Robin
4th January 2014, 02:12
Thank you for sharing this, Roman. Although I consider myself well-educated with the Big Picture of what is going on in this world and what natural spiritual laws are, this presentation has provided me with a much greater clarity. Mark did such an excellent job of tying everything together and we need more people like him to dispense the truth.

I encourage everybody who is reading this to take the time to watch this entire presentation, even if you watch only ten minutes a day. It is well worth it and I sincerely think that this should be required viewing for everybody on this planet. He delivers the truth with such eloquence, and given his background as a former priest of the Church of Satan, and his background in etymology, this is highly valuable stuff.

What stood out for me right away is that Mark is not happy going around giving these presentations. He feels that he has a MORAL OBLIGATION to do so, because he is part of this world. He knows the truth, and the kind thing to do is at least TRY to wake people up. All that he can do is give the information, but it is up to us to battle our inner demons and do our own research.

I myself am doing the best I can do to wake people up, because I also feel MORALLY OBLIGATED to do so. Yes, it is difficult. Believe me, I am sick and tired of all of the apathy and ignorance, but I will nonetheless continue!

Like I have said on here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65894-Beyond-Spin-and-Bull----&p=764553&viewfull=1#post764553), I am using my strengths to try and wake people up. I am a scholar of J.R.R. Tolkien and of the American Revolution, so I consider it my duty to try and wake people up by showing people links between the real world and these subjects. I am hopping on normal forums (i.e. Lord of the Rings forums) so I can try to point people to the truth. I am also a Biologist, so I do the best I can to show people links between science and spirituality.

All that we can do is try. By planting seeds in the brains of people, we can at least be satisfied that we have done our part. Many people, including some on Avalon, have super delicate sensibilities, and they turn their heads away from the truth because it doesn't resonate with them. All I have to say is...the truth will set you free.

I do not believe you if you say that you don't have the time to watch this presentation. I just finished watching the entire presentation and am very happy that I did. For those who do not want to watch the entire presentation, here are some highlites that I personally think are most important:

In the first video, around the 00:37:00 mark, he describes the differences between the terms "nescience" and "ignorance". These are terms that are often misunderstood and you would do great service to yourself to know and understand them.
In the first video, around the 1:40:15 mark, he talks about the dangers of belief and the New Age movement. Simply stating that you "resonate" with something does NOT mean that it is true! People often become biased because they like how something sounds or it makes them feel comfortable, and this leads to a huge disservice to yourself and others if you refuse to accept something as the truth because it "doesn't resonate with you". Wake up, people.
In the second video, around the 3:24:00 mark, he brings up a valid and intriguing argument that the only type of immorality you can incur on another conscious being is THEFT. Whether it's rape, murder, knowledge, or property, you are stealing something from somebody.
In the second video, the entire first 30 minutes, he talks about the human brain and its parts. It is critically important that everybody is aware of this. We all have both masculine and feminine energies, and it is up to us to create a balance and harmony between the two. To me, nothing else matters than balance and harmony, and understanding and behaving with both our feminine and masculine traits.
In the third video, around the 1:24:00 mark, he breaks down the real meaning of the term "Anarchy" and why it is such a confused term. This is something everyone needs to know because Anarchy, just like the term "conspiracy theorist" has gained negative conotations thanks to a bunch of ignorant sheeple.
In the third video, around the 1:51:00 mark, he talks about how the real people who are causing the problems of suffering in the world are Order Followers. The individuals in the police force and armies are the ones obeying orders, thereby incurring suffering on others and disrupting Natural Law. The Elite simply sign papers, but it's these people who blindly obey them, thinking that they are actually doing good. I'm sorry, but I do not have much sympathy for the American troops in the Middle East nor their families, because they have the power to say NO.
In the third video, around the 2:24:00 mark, he talks about how the greatest and most significant thing and individual can do is battle their inner demons. It is difficult to confront ourselves and admit that we have been wrong, but it is necessary for us to progress as a humanity. In fact, it is our DUTY to seek the truth, no matter how daunting it is. Once we find peace within ourselves, we can find peace to the whole world. In the third video, around the 2:39:00 mark, he talks about the sheeple being our true enemies. Because of their blatant apathy and ignorance, we are in the situation we are in now. Because of their continuing apathy and ignorance, there is mass suffering going on. They need to wake up!

Also, in the first video, Mark mentions the film the Powers of Ten (1977). Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0

Johnny
4th January 2014, 08:03
First, thanks for the post Roman.

Yes, except for one thing: the cause that 'Nothing is at rest, and everything is in motion'. That cause will always be there and never change !

Question: Where do we find it ? (where will it necessarily have to be ? )

NOW you are at the bottom line :)

Johnny

Eram
4th January 2014, 11:06
Good post Sam,

Thank you!

I agree that mark does an excellent job and people do themselves a great service to listen to what he has to say.
For instance... My understanding of the New-Age movement and what it does to people has improved a lot, as well as the notion how language is used to cover the truth and at the same time spells it out for you (if you dig deep enough).

Having said that, I think there are also points of criticism to be made here and there:

In the third video, around the 2:39:00 mark, he talks about the sheeple being our true enemies. Because of their blatant apathy and ignorance, we are in the situation we are in now. Because of their continuing apathy and ignorance, there is mass suffering going on. They need to wake up!

This last point on your list shows to me that Mark is still battling his former programming that he developed while in the church of Satan.
If people on this earth(satanists, Illuminati etc) and in the astral realms do everything in their power to stop the people to have access to knowledge about reality, how can it be the fault of the so called sheeple (which I find an needless offensive name) if these oculists, black magicians and what have you succeed in their efforts (and they do imo).
Isn't it more appropriate to point the finger in their direction, if you want to point fingers at all?
His whole message is drenched in his intolerance and contempt for people who are not ready for- and or dumbed down to the truth and I suspect that he alienates many people with it instead of getting his message across.

He knows about the evolutionary process of the monad traveling (via the incarnation process) through the mineral kingdom, plant kingdom, animal kingdom, human kingdom and so on (he refers to this many times, without going into it deeply), so he must understand to some degree that many people who've just entered the human kingdom are also on a level that it is very hard for them to understand the truth and are easily lead astray. So why get so angry with them? This is a sign to me the he hasn't really overcome his satanical programming yet. His message would improve in quality a lot if he should do so imo.

There are also a few points where he gets his information plane wrong as far as I can see, like when he compares love to consciousness, but I won't get into that now.

It's easy to criticize someone from the sideline and I could never do what he does.
I have great respect for his efforts and what he tries to do.

WhiteFeather
4th January 2014, 15:56
Watched the 1st half of video 1 so far. Great Material Roman.I enjoy the way Mark verbally expresses/presents his speech, direct and absorbing. Asquali my friend.

Robin
4th January 2014, 17:09
Having said that, I think there are also points of criticism to be made here and there:

In the third video, around the 2:39:00 mark, he talks about the sheeple being our true enemies. Because of their blatant apathy and ignorance, we are in the situation we are in now. Because of their continuing apathy and ignorance, there is mass suffering going on. They need to wake up!

This last point on your list shows to me that Mark is still battling his former programming that he developed while in the church of Satan.
If people on this earth(satanists, Illuminati etc) and in the astral realms do everything in their power to stop the people to have access to knowledge about reality, how can it be the fault of the so called sheeple (which I find an needless offensive name) if these oculists, black magicians and what have you succeed in their efforts (and they do imo).
Isn't it more appropriate to point the finger in their direction, if you want to point fingers at all?
His whole message is drenched in his intolerance and contempt for people who are not ready for- and or dumbed down to the truth and I suspect that he alienates many people with it instead of getting his message across.

He knows about the evolutionary process of the monad traveling (via the incarnation process) through the mineral kingdom, plant kingdom, animal kingdom, human kingdom and so on (he refers to this many times, without going into it deeply), so he must understand to some degree that many people who've just entered the human kingdom are also on a level that it is very hard for them to understand the truth and are easily lead astray. So why get so angry with them? This is a sign to me the he hasn't really overcome his satanical programming yet. His message would improve in quality a lot if he should do so imo.

There are also a few points where he gets his information plane wrong as far as I can see, like when he compares love to consciousness, but I won't get into that now.

It's easy to criticize someone from the sideline and I could never do what he does.
I have great respect for his efforts and what he tries to do.

I totally agree with you, Eram; you make some great points.

The bullet-points I posted in my comment are meant to provide what I think are important points that he brings up regardless of whether or not I feel the same way about his opinions. I found this point to be especially startling, and I'm glad that you brought it up.

I, too, think that the people in this world who are still asleep have not had a fair chance of waking from their slumber. But you could also argue that the information is all out there, if people would divert their attention away from internet cat videos and focus on truth videos! ;)

So the information is all out there for everybody to see and connect the dots. But with all of the mind control going on (television, fluoride, etc.) there isn't much of a "fair" playing field, if you will. And as far as him calling the masses of people as the "enemy," that is a pretty harsh judgment. It is nonetheless important to realize that in order for us to break out of this system, we need to trace it down to the root of the problem...which is the fact that we put ourselves into this situation. We've blindly accepted a materialistic society, which serves as our mind-control, because it makes us happy. In this regard, the masses of people are directly responsible for their enslavement, because they could have refused to accept such a materialistic society.

They offer us these toys...we can refuse to play with them.

A US president is elected every four years, and people vote expecting change and positive progress, but it gets worse and worse. It boggles my mind why nobody sees this...it's the same story every four years.

I gave my take on what I think is the reason we have fallen into the situation we are in here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65951-My-version-of-The-Story-so-Far-.-What-s-yours&p=765598&viewfull=1#post765598). To me, the only thing that makes sense is that spiritual technology exists, and the PTB/Reptilians know darn well how to use it!

I think that peoples' souls have been trapped on Earth for thousands of years, unable to escape, unable to gain different experience in other places, and unable to reach the astral realm where the souls can reflect on the gained experience from a lifetime. The souls are trapped and reincarnate over and over again on this planet, without a break, which is why nothing seems out of the ordinary to them.

This is why I think that the mass flux of ET souls (Wanderers/Starseeds/Indigos) coming in for decades have been a key factor in the awakening of humanity. Because they come in with other experiences, and from higher planes, they do not get caught up in Mother Culture. They realize something is horribly wrong.

Delight
4th January 2014, 17:47
57UBuxnicOA

Mark Passio (MP) is definitely passionate about what he considers to be the truth.

Regarding hidden laws of nature, in the second video around the 1 hour 38 minute section, MP state that the heart is a pump and then creates metaphor around that BUT the heart is NOT a pump. Frank Chester has demonstrated through open geometry what Rudolph Steiner suggested and this is a new geometry and a new paradigm. Rudolph Steiner suggested we will experience the opening of the 5th chamber of the heart. The understanding of the heart will change social relationships for humanity in its relationship to the divine. Just FYI....

By: James Dyson, M.D.

Lilipoh Interviews Dr. James Dyson

Question: What is the real essence of the heart?

Dr. Dyson: As an organ it has less propensity to disease than other organs; in fact it helps sustain the health of the other organs. What popularly goes by the name of 'heart pathology' actually has more to do with problems of circulation. Much of what is termed `heart failure' should actually be called circulatory failure. And that brings us to a medical mystery which is still hardly acknowledge today, namely that the heart is a sensing organ and not a mechanical pump. This is widely recognized in physiological research, yet we are still bur­dened with this crude, mechanical and outmoded concept. Rudolf Steiner wanted doctors to overcome the notion of the heart as a pump. He said it would be a precondition for a renewal of social life.

Question: If the heart is not a pump, what is its relation to blood?

Dr. Dyson: The heart has the task of maintaining the pressure within that relatively small section of the arterial circulatory system bounded by mechanical laws. By far the larger part of the circula­tion, namely the capillary system, transcends these laws. This is a system with microsocopic dimensions yet enormous surface area which, from a mathematical point of view, may be understood as approaching infinity. How the heart contributes to the maintain­ing of the pressure can probably best be understood by the image of the hydraulic ram (see image), and also by the fact that through its architecture and movement it maximizes an efficiency within the fluid dynamics status of the circulation.

Question: Is the cross formed by the septa (walls) between the chambers an image of the function of the heart?

Dr. Dyson: The upper chambers of the heart, which are separate from the main body of heart muscle, have more of a sensory function; the lower chambers more a metabolic function. The fourfoldness of the chambers is an expression of the heart in its relation to the earth realm. The metaphorical fifth chamber connects back to the etheric realm and raises the mineral cube to the plant rose.* The real cross in the heart is between the pulmonary artery and the aorta. This cross may be seen as the midpoint within the lemniscate of the pulmonary and systemic circulations.

Question: What relation does the warmth of the blood have to our warmth of soul?

Dr. Dyson: The warmth of the blood and warmth of the soul are no doubt inseparable. The former serves the latter and has it origin more in physiological processes. That latter re-enlivens the former and has its origins more in the communion of soul and spirit

Question: What does Rudolf Steiner mean when he says that a new understanding of the heart would have an effect on social life?

Dr. Dyson: The heart works less through the principle of pushing and more as a receiving organ into which the blood is “sucked” during diastole. The origin of circulatory movement is primarily in the capillaries. That is to say, the movement arises in the periphery and is not hierarchically controlled from the center. Therein also lie a mystery of the social life.

Dr. James Dyson is a medical doctor, and co founder of Park Attwood Clinic, NR Stourbridge/Post code Worcestershire DY12 IRE, Britain.http://www.anthromed.org/Article.aspx?artpk=412

ql9kh7L91eg

Edit...
Mark passio focuses on the collective. The Ego is a structure of the social interaction. There are deep mysteries around the "reason" for the way the collective might operate.Here is a fascinating idea about the heart, the blood, the bees and the ego....

Cardiac Stimulus the Blood and the human I AM

“This ego-organisation is active in the blood; actually, it brings the blood into movement, and in accordance with the movement of the blood, the heart beats. In text books you will always find the facts quite falsely stated, for it is represented as though the heart were a kind of pump, and that this pumping of the heart sends the blood all over the body. This is nonsense, because it is in reality the blood which is brought into motion by the ego-organisation, and moves throughout the body. If anyone asserts that it is the heart that drives the blood, then he must equally assert that if he has a turbine, it is the turbine that sets the water in motion, though everyone knows that it is the water that drives the turbine. Man has the same kind of points of resistance in his heart; the blood comes up against them and sets the heart in motion; thus it is that the ego-organisation works directly in the circulation of the blood.

“Now it is actually the case that this ego-organisation is in a mysterious way present in the poison of the bee; it is a similar force to the force that circulates in your blood that is present in the bee-poison. It is of great interest that the bee should have need of this poison within her. The bee does not merely need it in order to be able to sting; that is merely incidental. The bee needs the poison throughout its whole organism, for it must have the same force of circulation that man has in his blood.” Rudolf Steiner

http://aetherforce.com/the-heart-is-not-a-pump-the-blood-moves-the-heart-not-vice-versa/

Eram
5th January 2014, 20:07

Yes, except for one thing: the cause that 'Nothing is at rest, and everything is in motion'. That cause will always be there and never change !

Johnny

Hi Johnny,

Could I tempt you to expand a little on this?
I afraid I don't get it :)

risveglio
6th January 2014, 20:02

mentalism
correspondance
As above,so below.
vibration
polarity
rhytm
cause and effect

this is the Kybalion

The Kybalion is very sepcial reading. I would suggest anybody that truly wants to understand the finer details of existance , the Kybalion is a masterpiece.

and gentleman by the name of Marc Rice has a very good explanation. Of the many that are attempted i see that he has a good understanding of these simple yet intricate tennets.

Please enjoy , it is probably one of the most worth while teachings you can engage in imo.

Naniu

I've never read it but will now since according to wikipedia "The book early on makes the claim that it makes its appearance in one's life when the time is appropriate and includes variations of material found in the book of Proverbs."

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

Delight
6th January 2014, 21:12

mentalism
correspondance
As above,so below.
vibration
polarity
rhytm
cause and effect

this is the Kybalion

Naniu

I've never read it but will now since according to wikipedia "The book early on makes the claim that it makes its appearance in one's life when the time is appropriate and includes variations of material found in the book of Proverbs."

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

One of my favorite "NEW AGE" authors was determined to be the probable author of the Kybalion.

Q: This is the first edition to identify the author of The Kybalion as William Walker Atkinson. How were you able to determine that he was, in fact, the author?

A:For several years now I have been working on the first biography of William Walker Atkinson (1862-1932). Besides his legacy as a New Thought author and one of the first Americans to write about yoga, perhaps Atkinson’s best known work has been The Kybalion. When I began to look at Atkinson and The Kybalion, I encountered all of the online rumors and speculation that claimed the book was written by several authors or was written by initiates in a secret occult school. As I uncovered more information on Atkinson, between his other writings, biographical information and early translations of his work, it became very clear that he was The Kybalion’s sole author. Much of the new information that is in the introduction to this definite edition of The Kybalion is the result of a close reading of Atkinson’s works and a great deal of research and old-fashioned detective work.

Q: Did Atkinson write The Kybalion on his own, or were there coauthors?

A: No less than ten people other than Atkinson have been suggested as authors or co-authors of The Kybalion. The pseudonym “Three Initiates” certainly did not help the confusion, as it allowed many to believe that there were actually three authors of The Kybalion, even though a triple-authored work would be a logistical nightmare. When you place The Kybalion next to William Walker Atkinson’s other works, it is quickly apparent that it is a product of his pen. The Kybalion is written with his same style and has the same quirks of speech, and it addresses the same themes in Atkinson’s other works. There are also a few written records from around the time of The Kybalion’s publication that are the most conclusive evidence of Atkinson’s sole authorship. There is no comparable evidence that supports anyone else being involved with The Kybalion’s creation. http://www.tarcherbooks.net/who-wrote-the-kybalion/

It is very much a synthesis of teachings that were drawn from various sources that the deep thinker Anderson studied. WW Anderson has been associated with the "new age" because from the middle 1800's until now, the traditions that we associate with "new age" were brought to popular attention.

I am curious about Mark Passio draws on sources that he considers dubious? It must be that he is lumping together the loosely knit "community" of seekers of truthful spiritual philosophies? It is quite easy for unscrupulous people to take information and give it a spin and call themselves "teachers" They are NOT representatives of "truth" in action but frauds.

That is why I do not feel that it is cowardly for me to embrace the "new age" teachings. When Mark Passio excoriates "new age", he is showing narrow focus and seems dogmatic in his prejudice.

risveglio
6th January 2014, 21:42
That is why I do not feel that it is cowardly for me to embrace the "new age" teachings. When Mark Passio excoriates "new age", he is showing narrow focus and seems dogmatic in his prejudice.

It could just be a misunderstanding (labels, damn labels) but I think Passio clearly describes the type of new ager he has an issue with.

ROMANWKT
6th January 2014, 22:05
What Passio is having an issue with is the hight of belief levels, which is just that, belief, remove all your indoctrinated beliefs, and then you will understand where he is coming from. how can you have a clear spiritual aspect in your life that's full of beliefs and lies, they are not even yours, read the kybalion, what then comes into your mind, well then that would be your interpretation, knowledge mixed with belief. its not pure.

Regards

roman

pilotsimone
6th January 2014, 22:34
In part 2, Mark recommends two books. Here are links to them in .pdf form:

"The End of All Evil" by Jeremy Locke (http://files.meetup.com/1332202/Natural%20Law%20And%20Sovereignty%20-%20End%20Of%20All%20Evil.pdf)

"The Most Dangerous Superstition" by Larken Rose (http://www.freeyourmindaz.com/uploads/1/2/8/3/12830241/the-most-dangerous-superstition-larken-rose-2011.pdf)

Johnny
6th January 2014, 23:43

Johnny

Hi Johnny,

Could I tempt you to expand a little on this?
I afraid I don't get it :)

SH****T !!! :)

Hi Eram.

IF there is a cause for everything !

'Nothing is at rest, everything is in motion' is an effect = always changing, the cause must surely always be not changing, else the law would stop.

So to understand that, my question is: Where do we find it ? (where will it necessarily have to be ? ). It should be able to give you an insight!

If I stood in front of you, I would drop a pen, my keys or anything else, and point at the sun or clouds.

I hope you will catch the insight.

Regards Johnny

Edit: You can also say, the cause for the cause and effect !

Joseph McAree
12th January 2014, 19:59
Hi Roman,

I really enjoyed watching Mark Passio doing his stuff, I have retired now but I used to do some work at assessment centres for senior managers assessing their behaviors to see how they cope under pressure and to test their managment and communication skills, so the video resonates with me and the way I seem to think, I will continue to view the rest of his presentations and read the books he has recommended and continue with my education, this has change some of my midsets already and I can't wait to get into his other presentations, I would recommend this presentation to everyone and I thank you again for posting.

I know its a lot of time to give up but its worth it, many thanks

Joe

pilotsimone
14th January 2014, 07:40
I recommend his breakdown of the Matrix movies! I've seen other videos "decoding" them in the past, but his presentation is by far my favorite.

AaDqNDLpZa8

Shezbeth
15th January 2014, 21:22
Roman, I want to express my gratitude and appreciation for this and other contributions. You have the sole and exclusive credit for bringing Mark Passio's work into my consciousness and - while degrees of the material were already known to me - other aspects have catalyzed changes, perceptions, and dispositions that have been of great use and benefit to me and those in my periphery. In particular (and at first it was very less so) I feel both enthusiastic and exonerated by his aggressive stance which is both appropriate and sound.

Also, you look swank in that there tux. ^_~

This material - like it or not - is overflowing with gravitas. I have added it to my list of "Things I would force the world to watch if I could", and kudos to you for presenting it.

centreoflight
24th January 2014, 20:26
-BRJChglbMI

Mark Passio in this interview explains very well how many of us are in a satanist worldview. Listening to him brings you real power. Natural Law is the only LOW. Truth is the highest aspiration for humankind.
Mark also explains how the Left and the Right brain is related to all of this.
Worth listening to.
Blessings

NDB
6th February 2014, 11:36
I just wanted to say thanks for posting these. I had never heard of Mark Passio before and these video lectures really resonated with me. Great stuff.

G.Deluca
7th February 2014, 11:20
thank you roman great videos, i watched the first two for now but i loved this lecture

Grizz Griswold
4th April 2014, 02:29
I enjoyed Mark Passios videos and must admit he hit every single button I had on authority and the indoctrination that has been instilled in us. I see it almost as an insanity that we have all been coerced to accept.

However I see His methods to be heading to a lower level of consciousness and would seemingly promote more of the same problems with the completely unconscious Powers That Be. He also highly intellectualizes everything including the long winded breakdown of words, leaving little room for heartfelt action which he speaks of but really leaves out of his methods.

I find His heart, mind and gut method of correcting the problem flawed in that he resorts to name calling, anger, conflict, confrontation and expresses such a huge belief in evil, which really is only unconsciousness, yes use the heart, mind and gut be courageous don't be lazy but maybe Gandhi's approach would be better.

Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment. — Mahatma Gandhi