so much further advanced than what
NASA shows the public?

Why are these advances kept from the
public and what are the implications?

Video (about 57 min):

http://youtu.be/Oo7m6YBB2xQ

Precog
3rd January 2014, 07:10
All you have to do is come spend a night with me and see what is flying around up there and you will understand why the dinasaur was put down just like they say.

AlaBil
3rd January 2014, 13:10
All you have to do is come spend a night with me and see what is flying around up there and you will understand why the dinasaur was put down just like they say.

Precog... Are you using night glasses to probe the night sky? If so could you please provide us with a novice guide of how to get started, what equipment to use, how to record what you see, where to look, etc.?

I've got a farm up in the woods with pretty good "dark sky" viewing and I've been thinking of how to get started?

Help please!

TargeT
3rd January 2014, 14:02

Precog... Are you using night glasses to probe the night sky? If so could you please provide us with a novice guide of how to get started, what equipment to use, how to record what you see, where to look, etc.?

I've got a farm up in the woods with pretty good "dark sky" viewing and I've been thinking of how to get started?

Help please!

Gen 3 or better night vision; but unfortunately they are not cheap.

ghostrider
3rd January 2014, 17:00
One can observe the night sky with the naked eye and notice all sorts of things with color and shapes and movement or perfectly still , that aren't what you think they are ...18 would be satelites , the others planes but , the deep space platform , yet there are other people out there watching us through telemeter disks and other monitoring devices , waiting for us to quit killing each other ... Would you land knowing what you know about our leaders ???

GoodETxSG
3rd January 2014, 21:56
Oo7m6YBB2xQ

Published on Jun 26, 2013
Dr. Greer and Dr. Ted Loder discuss NASA's future and what is really going on with the termination of the Shuttle program. What is known, and by whom, of projects so much further advanced than what NASA shows the public? Why are these advances kept from the public and what are the implications?

www.CSETI.org
www.DisclosureProject.org