PDA

View Full Version : No country incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than the United States.

Kimberley
5th January 2014, 01:00
This is a topic that only came to my attention a few months ago. It is one of the many "things" we need to fix...not just in the USA but in the whole world.

I did a search on the forum and only found one thread with incarceration in the title and that goes back to June 2012.
Incarceration as a form of vengeance Some great points are made on it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46424-Incarceration-as-a-form-of-vengeance

I want to start this important "conversation" with a few things that came out in the past few months. Looking forward to what we find as we dig deeper.

Prison is BIG Business!!!! Follow the money...

Full Show: Incarceration Nation

December 20, 2013 56 minutes
Bill Moyers speaks with activist Michelle Alexander about the key to unlocking our dehumanizing system of incarceration, and shares a clip from a film about an ex-convict who helps women get back on their feet after prison.

http://billmoyers.com/episode/full-show-incarceration-nation/

Since 1980 incarceration in the USA has risen 800% from 300,000 in federal prison to over 2 million in 2013...yikes...ands guess what the prisons are making big money off of this...

I have not watched this documentary yet..trying to find a free copy but have not found one yet...you can pay a few dollars on youtube or Amazon. I will watch it and report back.

The House I Live In Official Trailer (2012) Drugs Documentary Movie HD 2 minutes

QsBDvxy5qQY

Published on Jan 7, 2013

40 years, 45 million arrests, $1 Trillion -- America's longest, most tragic and costliest war is the so-called War on Drugs. Are drug laws fair? Should a drug sentence be a life sentence? The House I Live In examines the case from the perspective of the dealers, the jailers, the grieving mothers and journalists like David Simon (creator, The Wire). A FilmBuff Presentation. MPAA Rating: Not Rated

This film won the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance 2012 for Documentary.
It will have a Limited Release on October 5, 2012.

An investigative look at America's war on drugs and its impact on the criminal justice system, with a focus on the experiences of Nannie Jeter, a former employee of filmmaker Eugene Jarecki's family.

here are some other clips...

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/house-i-live-in/

Here is a great article published in August 2013

No country incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than the United States.

At 716 per 100,000 people, according to the International Centre for Prison Studies, the U.S. tops every other nation in the world.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/13/incarceration-rate-per-capita_n_3745291.html

Alright my friends...contribute away...and thank you for doing so!

A side note I am going to be in Jamaica from this Tuesday Jan 7 through Saturday January 18th...I will not be on line as much as usual during this time...

Much love, peace, health, joy, freedom, and fun to us all!!! :grouphug:

Carmody
5th January 2014, 01:14
The parole, supervision, and probation levels of the USA would probably, on average... multiply that number by 4x-5x.

Thus, the number is really 716x4.5, for an 'average' number of people in the -SYSTEM- ..of... ~3200 per 100,000.

Then the number of people who are remanded, in custody, awaiting trial, etc. makes that multiplier closer to ...5.5x.

For a real number...of about.....~4,000 per 100,000.

Fascist America has got quite the corporate persecution and slave labour/fear game going on, there. quite the little paranoid fear and control machine happening. quite the fascist corporate control machine happening. Not that far from the idea of taking your children away... and turning them into prostitutes.

Not all that different. In fact, please, spot the difference. I dare you. I don't think it can be done.

Ie, people are not all that different across the globe. Everyone normalizes to the place they are at and in.

And this..this sort of statistic..... is very very telling.

Conchis
5th January 2014, 01:37
Mandatory minimum sentencing is insane. It takes away the whole purpose of having judges exercise discretion. It does nothing but assure that a person once convicted is forever after disabled from ever meeting their full potential. Making a crime a felony instead of a misdemeanor assures they will never be able to vote to change the laws for which they were convicted and which may, in fact, be unjust. This topic is one that really pushes my buttons for so many reasons. It's all about money. It's all about power. I had a professor once say, if you want to know why a law is in place, look to see who benefits.

carriellbee
5th January 2014, 02:30
You may find this thread (by spiritguide) interesting.

"Sentenced to a Slow Death... NY Times editorial" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65569-Sentenced-to-a-Slow-Death...-NY-Times-editorial.&p=759572&viewfull=1#post759572)

Kimberley
5th January 2014, 03:52
Thank you all for your speedy responses! Like I said I was really in the dark about this topic until a few months ago... holly sh** police departments have quotas to fill to incarcerate or ticket people and they prey on under educated , addicted, lower class victims that need help not incarceration?? Yikes... I feel so bad that i was not aware of the depth of this atrocity to humanity until just a few months ago...

I ask what can we avalonions do about this?

Members and non members please use your voice to stop this!!!! Thank you!! :grouphug:

spiritguide
5th January 2014, 04:13
It's all politics. Legislatures legislate laws and they have moved on to sentencings. The judicial branch is respoonsible for sentencing according to the crime. Why do we have judges if they don't judge, but just rubber stamp what the legislatures legislate into the laws. And we know what the effect of lobbyist are in our system today. Haven't we had enough of the corruption yet? It's at all levels and we have a duty to clean it up for ourselves and our children and grandchildren. Valor of the heart is all it takes to speak truth to evil. IMHO

Peace!

gripreaper
5th January 2014, 04:56
Context again, context. If you are property, which you are, then who owns you? Well, who did you give yourself to as chattel (cattle) and who is the plantation trustee who takes care of the livestock? Why do you question what the farmer does with his livestock?

Yes, you are state property which was certified at birth (birth certificate) and then transferred to the dept. of commerce, and registered with the dept. of agriculture. A bond (security instrument) was created, and this bond was then collateralized and a "line if credit" given to the state on your behalf so that they could "manage" their property. You have been managed through public education and religion to "think" just the way you were programmed.

Now, suppose your property was not producing in commerce at the prescribed "rate" of the bond, would not the bondholders be entitled to protect their interests and seize the assets in order to warehouse them against the bond? There ya go.

Prisons are asset warehouses used to secure collateral against the bond, and for this, the contracted businesses (prisons, courts, bar associations, lawyers, judges, municipalities) get to draw off the bond.

Forget about justice, freedom, liberty. Where does this notion come from that ANYTHING falls outside of commerce or is anything more or other than business? Time to wake up. Its also funny how those of us who are not being warehoused at the moment as collateral "think" we arn't being bonded, or are somehow not incarcerated or not indentured slaves.

In some ways we are more incarcerated through our denial then those behind bars. At least they see the system for what it truly is and can find no way to participate in it without contributing to the beast. It is US OUT HERE in commerce (the prison without bars) who are guilty supporting the colonialism and imperialism and fiat debt currencies that fill our 401K retirements and indentured entitlements while we drink our Perrier water and take out trips to Jamaica.

Its time to go to the mirror. We are the ones more imprisoned by our own complacency and denial.

Kimberley
5th January 2014, 05:59
Yes Yes Yes to you all...this is something that we need to fix... How do you suggest we fix it?

I do not have the answers to how to fix this...I am wanting to open the conversation as to what we can do to fix this>> Thank you for your suggestions!!!! :grouphug:

Leon
5th January 2014, 09:33
Australia is not far behind...

Lifebringer
5th January 2014, 15:06
As a mother and grandmother, it is too tough to talk about here. The pain I mean. Sometimes I forget that some people don't want to hear about it/think about it/ hide their head/ turn a blind eye or accuse you of using the race card. So I keep the pain in even here now, as I was scolded and asked not to share on someone's page. I've abliged, and I've respectfully honored his request, and not even clicked on his page.

Women on the otherhand, who's children are the ones growing up, facing the same facist governments the men face only worse, because ptw don't want us to rise equally as male female partner humans, but subservient obedient enablers of what's wrong, so it tends to get shoveled under the rug, "a LOT."

Anyone ever wonder what centuries of constant hate will do to some people. It confuses them from state to state, because you don't know how bad it is, until you make a mistake and break a law in your youth. This follows you throughout you dating, jobs, health services, educations, housing, everything. It's like legally taking their lives, even when they've served their time for a non-violent offense. I appeal to the women and compassionate men here and around the world to make that change for the youth to be able to burn their fingers, yet not have their whole lives go up in smoke.

My contribution to this is: "My 34 year old son, 3 days before his 18 birthday committed a felony drug non-violent offense for his "criminalized step-brother," right after graduating from job corp as a Wall Finisher, and Sheetrock degree with 1800.00 in his account from corp, so he wasn't pressed for money, he did it as a favor to his no-good brother on probation. Anyway, he won't even consider bringing a child/grandchild in this world, until he can support it, and this felony record is even stopping him from getting good jobs in GA, although he's on the Dean's list in Information Technology, Programming and a VP of some AmericanIntelligiencia with 3 more initials. The Dean wants to recommend him for a job, and this one mistake for the last, now 18 years, prevents him from obtaining a good job, even though he's a master at it.

Sucks to be him, huh. Sucks to suffer for our children, incarcerated in the "for profit penalizations system of minorities and poor."
Well, I've had my little vent, and hope I haven't shared too much of the everyday pain, my ancestors, children, mothers and fathers who take care of these children left behind, with a fixed ss income and once again, "no spare change to ease temptation" when other children have so much. Every dime consumed for the prisons sent to the inmate, because they charge per day, monthly, and you can't send them money for shoes, phone communication or anything including a doctor, unless you pay for their stay.

I get a pain around my liver, just talking about it right now, I gotta go.

Thanks for letting an old girl vent.

Lifebringer
5th January 2014, 15:21
Well, a big start would be to decriminalize marijuana nationally, and release those incarcerated for non-violent transport or possession. This will allow them to legally apply for a job and stop the darn testing for pot. Do you know how many dedicated and productive pot smokers there are, in positions of compassion and power? Good souls that do what others for profit, don't have in their bottom line. Pot people are very helpful physically moving things, painting, and skilled in computers with a vision of peace and civilian/humane/environmental rights.

WE need to repeal "3 strikes laws, release those who did NO HARM that are incarcerated to go home to their aging parents and children and help to financially support them without "stigma prohibition felony record." A drunk is still allowed to work, just look at John Boehner, even though he does nothing.
Why shouldn't non-violent pot prohibition felons, be allowed to work?
America, it's time to rebuke, "stupidity" in our laws.

Lifebringer
5th January 2014, 15:38
Kim, it effects all classes below the rich, I say we should set a "Real Independence Day for 2014 before the election, "march" on DC for repeal of all non-violent sentences."

We could really take it viral, there are so many that need unity to end this mass incarceration of family when they've committed: "NO HARM OR FOUL" on the public, just an outdate prohibition of our God given right to consume a medicinal bitter Herb.

" A NO HARM, NO FOUL REPEAL PENALTIES OF NON VIOLENT DRUG OFFENDERS."

We have enough time world wide to stop the corporate "war on drugs, that they bring in on their jets."(BushI and II)
Drug the rats and when they get caught in legislative traps, then put them in forced free for profit prisons in competition with NAFTA countries. They/prisoners make 95% of the exportable goods in US, and get nothing for it to even pay their children's child support. They are incompetition with illegal hiring corporations that pay next to nothing. Used and abused by whatever criminal element that deserves to be there for HARM TO THE PUBLIC AND CHILDREN.

Where is our consciousness again? Time to take that stand for our laws to fit the generation and make sense for our children and grandchildren. if they didn't make sense for us, in 10-20 years, it could get considerably worse, if we don't speak up.
Oh it's on MTP right now.

Carmody
5th January 2014, 16:52
The root of the matter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the root of the matter is one where a fascist system, in the hidden layers of government and all systems; one of war machines, corporations, organized crime, finance, religion, technology/academia and so on - have all been allowed to be infiltrated by sociopathic people, their drives, their ways and their methods.

This Industrial prison complex in the USA...is a small component, a toe or part of a foot, for a large integrated machine, a machine that has evolved over the past 70 years or so. One that was on it's way to coming into being but was hugely accelerated and DIRECTED and DRIVEN into being, by an elite ruling self appointed class.

When you look at the prison systems, you are looking at a small portion of a large machine.

This machine was erected by a previously smaller and less virulent hidden elite that has been around as a prasite on humanity's back, for thousands of years. Well oiled, well learned, and well integrated. Very experienced in their game, they are.

That hidden elite feels the threat to their position by the exposure of alien life being well known by them to be visiting this planet and having encounters with said alien or extra-terrestrial intelligent life.

Since they are... by definition, existence, bent, genetics and core way of being....paranoid sociopathic people.... their response to human awakening.. and alien encounters of this sort, was and is: To use humanity as a system, a tool, a lever...into trying to reach the same levels of technology as the extra-terrestrials have in their possession.

To use humanity as a cog or truck, or pack animal, a draft animal... in that task of trying to compete with extra terrestrial technology. At Any Cost whatsoever to humanity at large. ANY.

After all, they are concerned with THEIR position and being, not yours. As they've lived this way, as a hidden parasite, for thousands and thousands of years. Destruction of the environment is only a cost they decided that you and the earth must endure, in order for them to hold their position over you, in their attempt to move to understanding such extraterrestrial technologies and capacities.

They decided to use you to be a beast of burden and general 'toy' in a hidden way as they could not keep their position of control, if they exposed the fact that extra-terrestrials, and their advanced/high level OPEN technology..... were among us.

So... they hammer all avenues of high level technology and research (misdirections, red herrings, covert ops to stop the inventors, etc), they break every attempt at over unity type devices, they break all attempts into researching extra-terrestrial technologies and evidence, at the same time they secretly delve into all of this at as high a level and pace as they can. The secret government and corporate tie-ins are THOUSANDS of years ahead of the 'normal' world, technologically speaking.

All the while, using humanity, a humanity that is purposely driven off course and used in any way possible, even the most ridiculous way (it does not matter, you are just a dumb animal in their eyes, remember?)

It's a break-away civilization, that is hidden from the rest of us. And it is so long in the tooth now, so deeply integrated and penetrated into 'normal life'... things have moved to the point now, that it is slowly coming out into the public eye. It is unavoidably moving into the public eye. The entire academic and scientific world (across all branches of research) is hitting the purposely erected glass ceiling of technology blocking that they have erected and put in place, over the years (it's an active suppression system, not passive)

And people are going to be suffering a level of rage and anger, disgust, and desire for fully blown revenge and attack, for what has been done to them.... that it is wholly inconceivable as to the level of emotional anger and rage that is going to be thrown at the elites of this world.

THIS..is what the American government is worried about. This is the perpetration for martial law that is going on right now.

So no, it's not the prison system, but what has been done to the entire world over the past 70 years.

That everything you see is part of a fully infiltrated and multifaceted plan by the various groups interfacing with one another, in a giant dance for full spectrum dominance and control of the human race, in order to use it's energies in a hidden race for equality in the technologies that the elites see being used by the extra-terrestrial life they encounter.

All of the horror stories that you hear, the majority of them are real. All tied to this effort. All the hidden technology stories that you hear, all too real. All part of this game which is becoming exposed, more and more every day.

The depopulation and dumbing down schemes, the idea of actually shifting your genetics to make for a more pliable draft animal class of humanity. All of that, just so they don't have to give up their position of dominating this planet.

The prison system, the fascist corporate prison complex in the USA?

Just a cog in a wheel.

And no petitioning of any government entity, or whatnot, no appeals of any kind, no demonstrations of any kind, are ever going to make that change. It's just a small component in a large integrated machine that is never going to respond to any form of change until the entire edifice is coming down. And that is the entire edifice of this global government system that is hidden from view, and involves every bit of military and political, financial, war, corporate, technological, academic, and religious machinery and associated highest level people that exist, at this time. all at the highest levels. The secret groups, all of them. All integrated and on this one task, of using the world as a machine to attempt to be across the table on equal terms with something they cannot hope to compete with.

There are many people in that system that are only now becoming aware of the depth of the lie and the crime, the absolute horror show... as the truth of the matter does not have to be understood by all of them, in order for the plan to work.

And the human race is beginning to become aware of the game that has been played with them, how they've been utterly destroyed, torn and shifted off their proper birthright and plan... by this hidden elite, over the years. How it has come to be more and more insane and off track, as this elite try and try to get to where they want to be, all while remaining hidden and in control..

The more crazy and homicidal, genocidal, and insane it has become (it has been getting more extreme every decade), the more dangerous for the elite for you to find this out.

And that is why NOTHING will ever change the USA prison systems, unless the attempt to change the prison systems involves some efforts which are FAR more severe and potent than 99% of the people think need to be committed to.

It is because everything you can imagine...all of that is tied to the prison systems. Even obscure wars in the middle of some foreign country ....are deeply tied to it. They have their factious bits of disagreement and some minor skirmishes in that way, but overall, all these groups..they agree and work together. Those that wont, are eliminated, with prejudice.

The whole damned globe's group of hidden control groups.... All of them would have to begin being removed, in order for the USA's prison systems and courts/judicial/policing to change.

I hope people begin the process of really understanding what is going on here, to begin understanding why the efforts they put into such things as going after the prison and judicial/policing systems in the USA etc...always seem to have no effect.

It is because they are dealing with the toe or a single cog of a giant machine which would wipe out an entire country, or two, (and has, many a time!)... before it would move even an inch toward being exposed.

~~~~~~~~~~

So..... the USA had a horrible prison and judicial system problem, right?

Well... go after the correct origin point for this nightmare. Open your minds to the bigger picture here...and focus....otherwise ....you are wasting your time.

carriellbee
5th January 2014, 17:27
The root of the matter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the root of the matter is one where a fascist system, in the hidden layers of government and all systems; one of war machines, corporations, organized crime, finance, religion, technology/academia and so on - have all been allowed to be infiltrated by sociopathic people, their drives, their ways and their methods.

This Industrial prison complex in the USA...is a small component, a toe or part of a foot, for a large integrated machine, a machine that has evolved over the past 70 years or so. One that was on it's way to coming into being but was hugely accelerated and DIRECTED and DRIVEN into being, by an elite ruling self appointed class.

When you look at the prison systems, you are looking at a small portion of a large machine.

This machine was erected by a previously smaller and less virulent hidden elite that has been around as a prasite on humanity's back, for thousands of years. Well oiled, well learned, and well integrated. Very experienced in their game, they are.

That hidden elite feels the threat to their position by the exposure of alien life being well known by them to be visiting this planet and having encounters with said alien or extra-terrestrial intelligent life.

Since they are... by definition, existence, bent, genetics and core way of being....paranoid sociopathic people.... their response to human awakening.. and alien encounters of this sort, was and is: To use humanity as a system, a tool, a lever...into trying to reach the same levels of technology as the extra-terrestrials have in their possession.

To use humanity as a cog or truck, or pack animal, a draft animal... in that task of trying to compete with extra terrestrial technology. At Any Cost whatsoever to humanity at large. ANY.

After all, they are concerned with THEIR position and being, not yours. As they've lived this way, as a hidden parasite, for thousands and thousands of years. Destruction of the environment is only a cost they decided that you and the earth must endure, in order for them to hold their position over you, in their attempt to move to understanding such extraterrestrial technologies and capacities.

They decided to use you to be a beast of burden and general 'toy' in a hidden way as they could not keep their position of control, if they exposed the fact that extra-terrestrials, and their advanced/high level OPEN technology..... were among us.

So... they hammer all avenues of high level technology and research (misdirections, red herrings, covert ops to stop the inventors, etc), they break every attempt at over unity type devices, they break all attempts into researching extra-terrestrial technologies and evidence, at the same time they secretly delve into all of this at as high a level and pace as they can. The secret government and corporate tie-ins are THOUSANDS of years ahead of the 'normal' world, technologically speaking.

All the while, using humanity, a humanity that is purposely driven off course and used in any way possible, even the most ridiculous way (it does not matter, you are just a dumb animal in their eyes, remember?)

It's a break-away civilization, that is hidden from the rest of us. And it is so long in the tooth now, so deeply integrated and penetrated into 'normal life'... things have moved to the point now, that it is slowly coming out into the public eye. It is unavoidably moving into the public eye. The entire academic and scientific world (across all branches of research) is hitting the purposely erected glass ceiling of technology blocking that they have erected and put in place, over the years (it's an active suppression system, not passive)

And people are going to be suffering a level of rage and anger, disgust, and desire for fully blown revenge and attack, for what has been done to them.... that it is wholly inconceivable as to the level of emotional anger and rage that is going to be thrown at the elites of this world.

THIS..is what the American government is worried about. This is the perpetration for martial law that is going on right now.

So no, it's not the prison system, but what has been done to the entire world over the past 70 years.

That everything you see is part of a fully infiltrated and multifaceted plan by the various groups interfacing with one another, in a giant dance for full spectrum dominance and control of the human race, in order to use it's energies in a hidden race for equality in the technologies that the elites see being used by the extra-terrestrial life they encounter.

All of the horror stories that you hear, the majority of them are real. All tied to this effort. All the hidden technology stories that you hear, all too real. All part of this game which is becoming exposed, more and more every day.

The depopulation and dumbing down schemes, the idea of actually shifting your genetics to make for a more pliable draft animal class of humanity. All of that, just so they don't have to give up their position of dominating this planet.

The prison system, the fascist corporate prison complex in the USA?

Just a cog in a wheel.

And no petitioning of any government entity, or whatnot, no appeals of any kind, no demonstrations of any kind, are ever going to make that change. It's just a small component in a large integrated machine that is never going to respond to any form of change until the entire edifice is coming down. And that is the entire edifice of this global government system that is hidden from view, and involves every bit of military and political, financial, war, corporate, technological, academic, and religious machinery and associated highest level people that exist, at this time. all at the highest levels. The secret groups, all of them. All integrated and on this one task, of using the world as a machine to attempt to be across the table on equal terms with something they cannot hope to compete with.

There are many people in that system that are only now becoming aware of the depth of the lie and the crime, the absolute horror show... as the truth of the matter does not have to be understood by all of them, in order for the plan to work.

And the human race is beginning to become aware of the game that has been played with them, how they've been utterly destroyed, torn and shifted off their proper birthright and plan... by this hidden elite, over the years. How it has come to be more and more insane and off track, as this elite try and try to get to where they want to be, all while remaining hidden and in control..

The more crazy and homicidal, genocidal, and insane it has become (it has been getting more extreme every decade), the more dangerous for the elite for you to find this out.

And that is why NOTHING will ever change the USA prison systems, unless the attempt to change the prison systems involves some efforts which are FAR more severe and potent than 99% of the people think need to be committed to.

It is because everything you can imagine...all of that is tied to the prison systems. Even obscure wars in the middle of some foreign country ....are deeply tied to it. They have their factious bits of disagreement and some minor skirmishes in that way, but overall, all these groups..they agree and work together. Those that wont, are eliminated, with prejudice.

The whole damned globe's group of hidden control groups.... All of them would have to begin being removed, in order for the USA's prison systems and courts/judicial/policing to change.

I hope people begin the process of really understanding what is going on here, to begin understanding why the efforts they put into such things as going after the prison and judicial/policing systems in the USA etc...always seem to have no effect.

It is because they are dealing with the toe or a single cog of a giant machine which would wipe out an entire country, or two, (and has, many a time!)... before it would move even an inch toward being exposed.

~~~~~~~~~~

So..... the USA had a horrible prison and judicial system problem, right?

Well... go after the correct origin point for this nightmare. Open your minds to the bigger picture here...and focus....otherwise ....you are wasting your time.

Yes. We need to get to the root of the problem. How do we do that?

Carmody
5th January 2014, 17:37
By not being afraid to research these matters.

By not being afraid to delving into and applying these solutions of advanced technologies that bring personal power and an open universe to the individual involved.

By not being afraid of being ridiculed and ostracized for doing so.

By not being afraid of any threats to self for bringing the word of it to others. (there are thousands and thousands of people putting their lives on the line right now, trying to do exactly that) (and they die fighting for your freedom and future, and you never know it)

By overcoming the fears of being ostracized and separated by the rest of the sleeping society and culture for looking at such 'different' things.

By removing the veil from our eyes put there by one's own placidity and unconscious obeisance to systems and controls - based on controlling your emotions and instincts. (propaganda, media, etc)

By overcoming your own self imposed limits on the recognition of, understanding of, and enactment of the solutions that are in front of you.

~~~~~~~~

The biggest threat to the elites is the technologies that they simultaneously hide from humanity....and try to master and surpass, all at the same time.

Carmody
5th January 2014, 17:53
for example, this is the reason for the admission of sociopaths into the military. The reason behind the military financing the gaming world, in the creation of violent games (yes, they have, directly, in some cases). The reason hidden secret societies are involved in the gaming world. Why such insanity is supported. They are getting what they want, which is soldiers who kill, and thus, will kill any group of humans, including their own clan, if told to do so, by officers.

They are getting ready for throwing the soldiers at a rising awareness in humanity. A culling, if you will. Something done over and over again, over the years (thousands of years, done by the same hidden groups), in many a country and continent.

All the same, all connected.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67103-Iraq-Neo-Nazis-and-the-criminal-elements

They are playing a slowly moving end game, here.

These people are masters at the long game, the kind that takes place over decades and multiple lifetimes.

The vast majority of people can't see past their refrigerator and their next paycheck.

Screwing such people over, is child's play.

Carmody
5th January 2014, 18:28
again, another example. The mess that is seen in this listed thread, is exactly sourced by this hidden machine. The nightmare they have created in US society and culture is part of their game.

A 'causality of war', your might say, a result that was almost perfectly predictable, due to how they decided to organize and run the USA, so it became functional as their pack animal -and worked for their desires.

A hidden war, that the casualties are not even remotely aware of being in place. all that mess, all the life lost, all that horror....simply as a by-product result, the effluent....of a hidden machine.

Imagine the rage, and anger, and hatred..... when the public finds out what has been done in their name.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67113-Detroit-PD-Chief-To-Citizens-Arm-Yourselves&p=780587#post780587

I mean, the entire flow and life and shape of the City of Detroit...for the past 50-60-70 years... has been twisted and bent in the wind of these hidden groups and their methods and ways. As a final effect of the result of their hidden games.

Don't forget about the rest of the world. And...cancer, disease, health care, etc. Anything you can think of, any imbalance you can imagine, any imbalance that you feel should have righted itself by now.

The whole damned thing. The whole thing. All of it.

Flash
5th January 2014, 18:37
for example, this is the reason for the admission of sociopaths into the military. The reason behind the military financing the gaming world, in the creation of violent games (yes, they have, directly, in some cases). The reason hidden secret societies are involved in the gaming world. Why such insanity is supported. They are getting what they want, which is soldiers who kill, and thus, will kill any group of humans, including their own clan, if told to do so, by officers.

They are getting ready for throwing the soldiers at a rising awareness in humanity. A culling, if you will. Something done over and over again, over the years (thousands of years, done by the same hidden groups), in many a country and continent.

All the same, all connected.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67103-Iraq-Neo-Nazis-and-the-criminal-elements

They are playing a slowly moving end game, here.

These people are masters at the long game, the kind that takes place over decades and multiple lifetimes.

The vast majority of people can't see past their refrigerator and their next paycheck.

Screwing such people over, is child's play.

I have a very daily down to earth story about the military and the psychopaths. People do not believe psychopaths are used in the military. Well, they are. I had an ex prisoner in my house, to whom I had taught in the past, that I was going to hire to clean my windows. Simple enough right.

Well, no.

The guy had been arrested years ago for bank robbery and kiling a security agent . Once in prison, he had been assessed for psychopathy. From the tests, he was categorised as a full fledge psychopath. He was telling me about what they said in prison. Then I asked him to tell me how it felt to be a psychopath.

I asked him if he truly was. He answered that he could kill someone and go back to sleep very soundly at night, with no problems whatsoever. He would have been paid for a jobe and would have done it to the end. He would be faithful to its contract. I joked and said "I know you would not kill me" and he answered "no, I like you, therefore I would tell you I have a contract on you and I would ask you, because I like you, for half of the contract money not to do it (for others it is the double).

I was stomach turning, and since I had already agreed for my windows cleaning price, I did not dare turning back on my agreement. However I thought that I have to get my daughter out of the house on that day.

I understood how they truly function. If they are not maniac, nothing will happen to you unless it pays back. You base the relation on mutual respect, no love, no empathy, just respect of mutual dangers and talents. And they will protect extremely well what they consider as theirs, for their own purpose and use.

Then he proceeded to tell me that just before being caught for robbery and killing, he had applied to the army and was going to get in it after passing all their tests. As he had no fear nor guilt, they were planning to train him as a sniper. Those last words are in my own wording, when he told me in his own words which were quite credible.

We are caught with Elite psychopaths, it is quite clear that they will agressively and actively protect extremely well what they consider theirs for their own use, killing anything contradicting it. Meaning the earth and its humans to protect for their use, or kill if of no use

Prisons are part of the program.

gripreaper
5th January 2014, 19:01
How? By going to the mirror and saying. I help foster and support the corrupt system of commerce, and I continually give my energy to it every day.

Once you OWN THIS FACT then you can then say: I want to extract myself in every way possible from supporting the beast of slavery and the system of scarcity and commerce of competitive imperialism and colonialism and fake fiat debt currencies and vampirism and exploitation of others.

And, then you need to ask. Where did I acquiesce to this system and how is it my fault? Well, do you have a Birth Certificate, a Social Security Card, a Drivers License? Do you have "income" that you pay income taxes? Do you have insurance, a mortgage, a car? Do you pay property tax? You beginning to see how deep this rabbit hole goes and how it is sleeping right in your master bedroom, right between the sheets?

Where does money come from? It comes from your signature, and since you have a mortgage, which is the largest single generator of fiat debt currency which enters commerce, those with mortgages are the worst offenders in this system of commerce. That's right, mortgages increase the fiat debt currency, and this "credit" could not enter commerce without your signature. Your signature is THE ONLY THING of any value in commerce, the only thing which backs up any of the systems which we use in commerce.

Now, the whole ponzi scheme, the derivatives bubble leveraged to the tune of over 1.5 QUADRILLION dollars worldwide, over ten times the GDP of the ENTIRE PLANET, is held together by you damn mortgage payers. Yes, this is all your fault if you want to get right down to it. Obviously, it goes much deeper than that when you add in credit card debt, consumer debt, student debt and the other derivatives of fiat currency entering commerce, but the BIG KAHUNA is your comfortable house which YOU RENT as a tenant in possession with the "belief" in the illusion that you own it or will someday own it, in a bankrupt corporatocracy without any representative government, but a true totalitarian debtors slave system within which YOU are imprisoned, NOT those behind bars...

There is no country, we are all incarcerated by our own choice and acquiescence and support our own prison, and the UNITED STATES is just a bankrupt Corporation which we have given everything to in order for it to survive in receivership and we give all our energy to it and the elite at the top.

OWN IT. It's NOT the elite powers that be alone. It is all of us who acquiesced to it, support it, live with it, and thrive off it, and look the other way while we enjoy it and scoff at those who we "think" did this to us, when WE DID IT TO OURSELVES.

We are treated as children because we act like children, and are thus wards of the state, because we have proven and shown ourselves to be incompetent. The trustee of your estate trust manages it FOR YOU on your behalf because you have chosen not to manage it yourself and have given over your beneficial interest in the estate to the trustee's who take care of it for you.

Come on, yes you DID and yes you DO.

Read these.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65569-Sentenced-to-a-Slow-Death...-NY-Times-editorial.&p=780452#post780452

Read this.

http://proliberty.com/observer/20041205.htm

ceetee9
5th January 2014, 19:38
How? By going to the mirror and saying. I help foster and support the corrupt system of commerce, and I continually give my energy to it every day.

Once you OWN THIS FACT then you can then say: I want to extract myself in every way possible from supporting the beast of slavery and the system of scarcity and commerce of competitive imperialism and colonialism and fake fiat debt currencies and vampirism and exploitation of others.Right On gripreaper!

It is WE, the people, who are responsible for the mess we're in and there is no end to the number of power-hungry, control-freak, psychopaths and ego-maniacs who are more than willing to shepherd and help bury us. We continue to vote them into office election after election, we support their corporations and organizations that are raping us in virtually every way possible, and we mindlessly demand and support an ever increasing expansion of government controls and intrusions (with little or no oversight or accountability) into our lives at the expense of our rights, freedoms, health, welfare and happiness.

Until WE start taking responsibility for OUR actions and start doing things very differently, there is little chance that we will ever "fix" the problems that confront us, but there is a very good chance that WE will be responsible for our own demise.

GCS1103
5th January 2014, 21:11
There was an excellent article in The New Yorker magazine in the January 30, 2012 issue called "The Caging of America." It is all about our prison system and also what drives it. Prisons have been slowly taken over by private companies that profit on each inmate. These "for profit" companies have increased their bottom line by lowering the cost of housing each inmate. That's the main reason why the living conditions, poor food, lack of developmental skills programs have been spiraling down.

The corporations that now run some of the prisons have their own lobbyists in Washington D.C. pushing for mandatory minimum sentences. This takes the decision away from a judge who may have an ounce of compassion for someone standing in front of them and forces a sentence that is out of proportion to the crime committed. The flaws in the system are equally shared by the legislators who accept large donations from these companies and then pass outrageous minimum sentence guidelines to make these contributors happy. Any penal system run by a corporation that profits by each prisoner they get inside and can keep inside for as long as possible, is criminal in itself.

LahTera
5th January 2014, 21:34
My contribution to this is: "My 34 year old son, 3 days before his 18 birthday committed a felony drug non-violent offense for his "criminalized step-brother," right after graduating from job corp as a Wall Finisher, and Sheetrock degree with 1800.00 in his account from corp, so he wasn't pressed for money, he did it as a favor to his no-good brother on probation. Anyway, he won't even consider bringing a child/grandchild in this world, until he can support it, and this felony record is even stopping him from getting good jobs in GA, although he's on the Dean's list in Information Technology, Programming and a VP of some AmericanIntelligiencia with 3 more initials. The Dean wants to recommend him for a job, and this one mistake for the last, now 18 years, prevents him from obtaining a good job, even though he's a master at it.

Sucks to be him, huh. Sucks to suffer for our children, incarcerated in the "for profit penalizations system of minorities and poor."
Well, I've had my little vent, and hope I haven't shared too much of the everyday pain, my ancestors, children, mothers and fathers who take care of these children left behind, with a fixed ss income and once again, "no spare change to ease temptation" when other children have so much. Every dime consumed for the prisons sent to the inmate, because they charge per day, monthly, and you can't send them money for shoes, phone communication or anything including a doctor, unless you pay for their stay.

I get a pain around my liver, just talking about it right now, I gotta go.

Thanks for letting an old girl vent.

I feel your pain! I was recently convicted of a misdemeanor I didn't commit because of the failure of our "justice" system. I do IT work. Because I have a misdemeanor, I now do not qualify for any State job as they won't allow anyone with a misdemeanor to touch their precious computer. Forget that I've been a legal secretary for 12 years and then spent another 20 doing IT for oil companies, etc. It doesn't matter that when I worked for AT&T, or all these other places which *required* trust and confidentiality, that I never screwed that trust and confidentiality. No, I have a misdemeanor now, so I can't be trusted to have a job.

So, just how are us "criminals" supposed to keep up these horrendous costs to live in Alaska if we're not allowed to work because the State of Alaska's "justice" system sucks?

And God forbid you're a felon! Then you get no right to vote or guns, either!

I quit working legal years ago after typing enough court transcripts to make me ashamed of the legal system. I heard everything on those tapes. Innocents went to jail and criminals walked. It's pretty disgusting typing child abuse cases and watching the guilty go free, or watching an innocent person get slam-dunked with no *real* evidence against them whatsoever. I couldn't' take it anymore, so I went to college for computers. That didn't help when I was the one pegged, though.

Hervé
5th January 2014, 21:38
When one looks at it as the prison system being the "new" school system up to university and post doctoral levels... starts to make sense because it eliminates the "educated" competition:

[...]
“Once they have absolute control of a planet and the humanity on it and all the resources, just before they expose themselves, come forward and introduce themselves as gods, what they do is they eliminate all the people that helped them. All, the priesthoods, all the intermediaries, all the middle management, they eliminate all of them so there is no one left to tell the story. And they erase history. Then the humanity on that particular planet is floundering around wondering “Who the hell are we?” “what’s true, what isn’t true? “How do you explain this?” “That religion says that.” It creates all this confusion and no one is on the same page and that’s exactly how they managed to control these planets.

““Ordo ab chao”

“You cannot enslave a planet that is well educated and you have a humanity that knows who it is on high spiritual principles. You cannot enslave a race like that.”
How did the switch happened?

Simple... follow the $$! Make it lucrative to invest in a jail system... then ensure there are enough inmates to satisfy the shareholders:

And... about "Rap":

From: http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/

Also see this PA thread here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45105-The-Secret-Music-Industry-Meeting-That-Changed-Rap-Music

“The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation” (http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html)

[...]

... I was invited to attend a closed door meeting with a small group of music business insiders to discuss rap music’s new direction. Little did I know that we would be asked to participate in one of the most unethical and destructive business practice I’ve ever seen.

[...]

The subject quickly changed as the speaker went on to tell us that the respective companies we represented had invested in a very profitable industry which could become even more rewarding with our active involvement. He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments. I remember many of us in the group immediately looking at each other in confusion. At the time, I didn’t know what a private prison was but I wasn’t the only one

[...]

As the months passed, rap music had definitely changed direction. I was never a fan of it but even I could tell the difference. Rap acts that talked about politics or harmless fun were quickly fading away as gangster rap started dominating the airwaves. Only a few months had passed since the meeting but I suspect that the ideas presented that day had been successfully implemented. It was as if the order has been given to all major label executives. The music was climbing the charts and most companies when more than happy to capitalize on it. Each one was churning out their very own gangster rap acts on an assembly line. Everyone bought into it, consumers included. Violence and drug use became a central theme in most rap music. I spoke to a few of my peers in the industry to get their opinions on the new trend but was told repeatedly that it was all about supply and demand. Sadly many of them even expressed that the music reinforced their prejudice of minorities.

[...][...]

The above, of course, connects to the "War for Drugs":

[...]

The CIA did find methods to make over 90% of people criminals without a discernible conscience. They started with the basic Skull and Bone’s ritual and had already made some improvements in it by the time Rodman Rockefeller tasked me to look into the issue. He was not happy with the almost 10% failure rate. Ops were run on Congressmen, CEO’s, and foreign dignitaries. Having to kill 10% of them soon after inviting them to a “DC Party” was a high security risk--- someone might notice and leak that to a part of the press which was not well controlled. So, Rodman was very anxious that the “failure rate”get below 5%.

[...]

[...]

Colby explained to me that the point of the Finders' Experiment was to train children to be like drug sniffing dogs—only they were to sniff out who would make good pushers for not just drugs, but illegal weapons, sex slaves, etc.

The CIA was looking for a down line in these businesses and it wanted to use expendable agents. The CIA was having trouble explaining how many of its operative died. It never put names on the gold stars in the marble panel in the entrance way because that panel was a bald faced lie.

The CIA had lots of deaths in action of its officers. The gold stars were propaganda for the novices to con them into a sense of false security—like that the CIA cared about them. The CIA did not care how many of them died. The Rockefellers wanted their deaths. It was the GAO who cared.

Training agents was expensive. Covering up their deaths was even more expensive than that because of the expense of finding the loose ends and tying them off. So the CIA had decided, even before Colby became DCI probably, to go to the cheaper expendables to foster its trade in contraband. The kids were divided into two groups—those that received training on how to pick the people to become a pusher and make them into one, or no training.

[...]

The actual results were that the CIA training was not adequate in amount or quality to do anything to train a kid in pushing. So the experiment was not a test of that at all. The experiment was a cover story for how to get the kids into one’s hands.

[…]

Part of the reason the CIA ran this program was because it felt like it was losing too much of the contraband profits to the middle men. Using kids like that, got rid of most of that expense.

It was against the child labor laws but the CIA and multinational Cabal did not care. If the kid was arrested by the police, the CIA just cut him loose and denied that they knew him. The kid could not prove it was the CIA. The case officers did not show them their badges or meet them at headquarters. A kid who was arrested spent time in juvenile detention. Sometimes they committed murder and big offenses to move the goods and ended up in the adult prisons.

At one point I looked at the issue of crime in the US. About 40% of crime in the US is directly due to the CIA. These kids were a major part of that.

The CIA only wanted to run them about 2 years. Then they were too streetwise to be easy to handle. After that they had to go independent or work for the competition if they wanted to continue making money that way. Some had no mental freedom to do otherwise because the mind control was not undone—it was merely not re-enforced and maintained.

Many ended up as pimps even at age 12 to 16. The CIA was having them sell tricks on the street for girls in its brothels or in any hotel room that it housed a sex slave in.

When the CIA turned the children loose, they sold their sister or their girlfriend, or the mentally retarded girl down the street. They knew by then how to hustle. They knew how to lie. And many of them figured out how to bribe the police to look the other way. They learned those things from the case officer and the pressure they were under not to get washed out to sea in the rip current to a foreign land.

Why end up as a sex slave in Saudi Arabia if you could live at home and work for yourself? Some sold their own bodies on the street. But they couldn’t usually make enough dough that way to satisfy the quota.

It was mainly a side line in case they couldn’t move the goods and had to make up a little on the side. The quota amounted to a profit of about $3,000 a month for the CIA, or about $40,000 per year. It was more than an average man’s income at the time. The bosses got roughly $33,000 per kid—about a full adult salary. So 3 kids were 100,000 a year for them, 30 were a million, 300 were 10 million, 3,000 were 100 million, and 30,000 were a billion. This was a worldwide operation, although in poorer countries the financial yields were different.

The drug trade is a big business. These kids were the child soldiers in it. They died of gun shot wounds, of suicide, of high speed get-away car crashes in stolen cars, of AIDS, of gang rapes, and of gang warfare. About 30% were dead by the time the CIA wanted to let them go two years later. It was about 20 times the expected death rate.

The CIA tried to figure out how to make 90% of them “phased out” of life by then so they couldn’t talk later. They fostered gangs and fueled gang warfare to do it. They supplied the names of the kids on the opposite side and gave bounties for their deaths of about $800. They got the extinction rate up to almost 90% by the end of the kids “useful life” to them.

[...]

However, cutting them loose meant that a good 20% of them ended up working for the opposition or for themselves. They thus became competition and cut into the Cabal’s profits. I pointed out that the 2-year limit was arbitrary and it was unfair to waste the kids. In fact, about 40% continued to be good producers and obedient. So even if one ascribed to the idea that the unruly should be killed, which I did not, this 2-year policy was blatantly unjust. And the 60% were unruly criminals only because the CIA had made them that way starting from kids they had selected as well-behaved and intelligent.

[...]

Unfortunately, even his own analysts concluded that it was more cost effective to kill them all after 2 years than to have the case officers assess them as to which should not be terminated. The logic of that went something like, “If the officers have to decide which to save, they will want to save their favorites. And having decided to save the kids that they personally are screwing in their beds, they will be tempted to save some others as well.

Since any one of them talking could destroy the revenue stream of the Agency, then none should be excluded from this necessary measure.” That appalled me.

[...]

Never mind the "War on Drugs" bit.

So... why these "new" schools, colleges and universities?

My logic may be too simple but I think "they" need an army like so:

Put the above together with the followings and you get an idea of what this world is at...

Twilight Of The Psychopaths

by Dr. Kevin Barrett
Spanish version (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology09.htm)

from TheCanadian (http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/) Website

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.”
– John Lennon, before his murder by CIA mind-control subject Mark David Chapman

When Gandhi was asked his opinion of Western civilization he said it would be a good idea. But that oft-cited quote, is misleading, assuming as it does that civilization is an unmitigated blessing.

Civilized people, we are told, live peacefully and cooperatively with their fellows, sharing the necessary labour in order to obtain the leisure to develop arts and sciences. And while that would be a good idea, it is not a good description of what has been going on in the so-called advanced cultures during the past 8,000 years.

Civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths. All civilizations, our own included, have been based on slavery and “warfare.” Incidentally, the latter term is a euphemism for mass murder.

The prevailing recipe for civilization is simple:
1. Use lies and brainwashing to create an army of controlled, systematic mass murderers
2. Use that army to enslave large numbers of people (i.e. seize control of their labour power and its fruits)
3. Use that slave labour power to improve the brainwashing process (by using the economic surplus to employ scribes, priests, and PR men). Then go back to step one and repeat the process.

Psychopaths have played a disproportionate role in the development of civilization, because they are hard-wired to lie, kill, injure, and generally inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling any remorse. The inventor of civilization — the first tribal chieftain who successfully brainwashed an army of controlled mass murderers—was almost certainly a genetic psychopath.

Since that momentous discovery, psychopaths have enjoyed a significant advantage over non-psychopaths in the struggle for power in civilizational hierarchies — especially military hierarchies.

Military institutions are tailor-made for psychopathic killers. The 5% or so of human males who feel no remorse about killing their fellow human beings make the best soldiers. And the 95% who are extremely reluctant to kill make terrible soldiers — unless they are brainwashed with highly sophisticated modern techniques that turn them (temporarily it is hoped) into functional psychopaths.

In On Killing (http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Psychological-Cost-Learning-Society/dp/0316330116/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208291611&sr=8-1), Lt. Col. Dave Grossman has re-written military history, to highlight what other histories hide: The fact that military science is less about strategy and technology, than about overcoming the instinctive human reluctance to kill members of our own species.

The true “Revolution in Military Affairs” was not Donald Rumsfeld’s move to high-tech in 2001, but Brigadier Gen. S.L.A. Marshall’s discovery in the 1940s that only 15-20% of World War II soldiers along the line of fire would use their weapons:

“Those (80-85%) who did not fire did not run or hide (in many cases they were willing to risk great danger to rescue comrades, get ammunition, or run messages), but they simply would not fire their weapons at the enemy, even when faced with repeated waves of banzai charges”
(Grossman, p. 4).

Marshall’s discovery and subsequent research, proved that in all previous wars, a tiny minority of soldiers — the 5% who are natural-born psychopaths, and perhaps a few temporarily-insane imitators—did almost all the killing.

Normal men just went through the motions and, if at all possible, refused to take the life of an enemy soldier, even if that meant giving up their own. The implication: Wars are ritualized mass murders by psychopaths of non-psychopaths. (This cannot be good for humanity’s genetic endowment!)

Marshall’s work, brought a Copernican revolution to military science. In the past, everyone believed that the soldier willing to kill for his country was the (heroic) norm, while one who refused to fight was a (cowardly) aberration. The truth, as it turned out, was that the normative soldier hailed from the psychopathic five percent.

The sane majority, would rather die than fight.

The implication, too frightening for even the likes of Marshall and Grossman to fully digest, was that the norms for soldiers’ behavior in battle had been set by psychopaths. That meant that psychopaths were in control of the military as an institution.

Worse, it meant that psychopaths were in control of society’s perception of military affairs. Evidently, psychopaths exercised an enormous amount of power in seemingly sane, normal society.

How could that be?

In Political Ponerology (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/polpon/politicalponerologyccr.htm), Andrzej Lobaczewski explains that clinical psychopaths enjoy advantages even in non-violent competitions to climb the ranks of social hierarchies. Because they can lie without remorse (and without the telltale physiological stress that is measured by lie detector tests) psychopaths can always say whatever is necessary to get what they want.

In court, for example, psychopaths can tell extreme bald-faced lies in a plausible manner, while their sane opponents are handicapped by an emotional predisposition to remain within hailing distance of the truth. Too often, the judge or jury imagines that the truth must be somewhere in the middle, and then issues decisions that benefit the psychopath. As with judges and juries, so too with those charged with decisions concerning who to promote and who not to promote in corporate, military and governmental hierarchies.

The result is that all hierarchies inevitably become top-heavy with psychopaths

[...]

Continue here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology08.htm (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology08.htm)

If any need for more corroborations, go visit Houman's, Simon Parkes' and/or David Michael thread(s).

Carmody
5th January 2014, 22:56
And these same psychopaths do not want to relinquish power, or be exposed, and they are wiling to walk over the body of everyone on this planet, if they have to, in order to remain in control.

Which is why they advertize ET as a threat, which is their multi-thousand yer old tactic and answer to keeping the population under control.

At the same time they ruin the planet in an attempt to keep control of the technologies they are trying to keep from us and get a leg up on ET via.

The psychopaths are caught between a rock and hard spot, and it is ONLY public awareness of this, and an understanding of over unity technologies that will spare us from this horror (over unity technologies breaks their control of humanity). The horror of an attempt at being reduced to either a genetic turnip (chemtrails, GMO's, genetic modifications via created diseases, and vaccines, etc)....OR having this exact tactic being used to create MORE sociopaths to be foot soldiers in an attempt to break off and out of this planet.

Which, if you might note, the results have come in, a vast group of the coming up kids are at 'genius level', with an IQ in the 150 range, but are also damaged goods. Sociopaths.

Carmody
5th January 2014, 23:01
In court, for example, psychopaths can tell extreme bald-faced lies in a plausible manner, while their sane opponents are handicapped by an emotional predisposition to remain within hailing distance of the truth. Too often, the judge or jury imagines that the truth must be somewhere in the middle, and then issues decisions that benefit the psychopath. As with judges and juries, so too with those charged with decisions concerning who to promote and who not to promote in corporate, military and governmental hierarchies.

This has been the republican method of breaking away from centrist and correct thinking in government, for the past 30+ years.

To be so far off to the right and be in a garbage dump of intellectual insanity... that it is psychopathic and insane.

In this way, they get to haul a centrist balance in politics to being something that is 'fascist-right'.

So you can see the fascist playbook in how it works. Don't worry, I think that the vast majority of them are in on it, it is just that one might want to keep the true and real fascist dark side out of the offices of power wielding in the direct sense.

Brian Kennedy
6th January 2014, 02:18
This is an issue of some interest to me. I have worked as both a prosecutor and defense attorney in California and in Taiwan. So I have seen two very different criminal justice systems from both the prosecution and defense side. The fact that the US incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than any other country is in and of its self a meaningless fact. There are a host of issues surrounding the various American prison and jail systems. Notice the plural, there are in fact thousands of American penal systems; the Federal, each state and within all the states the various county (Sheriff run) jails. Each has its own set of problems. For example here in San Diego, the Grand Jury has been looking at the seeming high number of inmate deaths. On the state level The California Department of Corrections has been in a long running battle over prison health care (or lack thereof).

What I am driving at is, general talk about prisons is generally not very helpful. One needs to address specific issues. And there are plenty of "issues" to address.

take care,
Brian

Carmody
6th January 2014, 03:15
Overviews are sometimes quite helpful, so that major points of tack can be seen for what they are. in this case, it is quite important to not delve into or fall into the mundane aspects of the minutiae.

In this case, regarding what the prison systems in the US are all about, what drives them, overall, this overview is critical information that needs be known, and known by the general population.

Kimberley
6th January 2014, 04:13
Thank you all for your contribution to this thread...I am not able to read all or respond..as I said i am headed out to Jamaica Tuesday morning and dealing with that... I expect I will have time to jump in again in a few days...however not guaranteed... I think this is such an important topic and have more to add...however can not do that until I am settled in in Jamaica...

Thank you all for chiming in..this is such an important topic for us all to navigate!!!

XOXOXO Much love!!! :grouphug:

gripreaper
6th January 2014, 04:49
The Corrections Corporation of America owns most of your prison systems and sells its stock and shares on the New York Stock Exchange, the major stock holder is the Paine Webber Group. They have a Dunn & Bradstreet rating and are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee at 10 Burton Hills Blvd and can be reached at 1-800-624-2931. Their Ticker Symbol for their stock is CXW_pb on the NYSE and CXW under business services on the NYSE. In Berlin Germany there ticker symbol is CXW.BE and CXW.DE in Frankfurt, Germany. There is also a Prison Realty Trust [PZN], which is a real estate investment trust [REIT] and is the world’s largest private sector owner and developer. The American Legislative Exchange Council is owned by Paul Weyrich of the Free Congress Foundation and receive financial support from all of your major corporations. They are the moving force and promoter of the National Council of State Legislatures who privatize criminal statutes for financial gain and profit. They are promoting public policy in regard to prize and capture law under the War Powers Acts. The Reason Foundation is run by David Nott, the president and is a think tank promoting privatization of penal institutions for financial gain they are located at 3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd., suite 400, Los Angeles, California 90034, 1-310-391-2245. The Wackenhut Corporation is a U.S. based division of Group 4 Falck A/S, the world’s second largest provider of Security Services and is based in Copenhagen, Denmark and is the premier U.S. provider of contract services to the business, commercial, and government markets.

Cornell Corrections Inc. [NYSE:CRN] is chaired by DAVID M. CORNELL and their Company’s concept began December 7, 1990, it was a rough business plan, yet the Dillon Read Venture Capitol became there first investor on February 21, 1991 [They are also called Trinity Venture Capital and Shane Reihill is the Chairman and founder. They built correctional facilities in Plymouth, Massachusetts, the other in Central Falls, Rhode Island. They have grown 33-fold in revenues and offenders under contract since that time. They have diversified and are now dependant upon development and have diversified into the three sectors of the business- secure institutional, they go up to maximum security; juvenile; and pre-release. They are the only company really in the business of aggressively growing in each of these three sectors. There institutional revenues are around 42 percent, juvenile revenues approximate 40 percent and prerelease revenues are around 18 percent. These factors represent the outsourcing phase of the prison system. This company is currently operating in five different time zones and is headquartered at 1700 W. LOOP SOUTH, SUITE 1500 HOUSTON, TEXAS [77027] [1-713-235-9366]. Dillion Read Venture Capital a New York based corporation merged with SG Warburg in 1997 creating Warburg Dillion Read. London based UBS Warburg is the investment banking division of the Swiss giant UBS, one of the largest banks in the world. It has some 40,000 employees spread across 40 countries. This bank was started by the Paul Warburg family which owns and controls the World Bank and started the Federal Reserve System. UBS Warburg is located at 141 West Jackson Boulevard Chicago, Illinois 60604.

Privatization is the transfer of assets or service delivery from the government sector. Prisons are nothing but warehouses for the storage of goods and chattel under commercial law. The Warden is a Bailee or Warehouseman [before the term admiral was used He was called Custos Maris “Warden of the Sea”] [In some ancient records He was called Capitanus Maritimarum or “Captain or Tenant in Chief of the Maritime”] who receives personal property from another as Bailment. The Bailer is one who provides bail as a surety for a criminal defendant’s release. Also spelled Bailor. Bailment is the delivery of personal property by one person [the Bailor] to another [the Bailee] who holds the property for a certain purpose under an expressed or implied-in-fact contract. Goods are tangible or movable property other than money; especially articles of trade or items of merchandize. The sale of goods is governed by Article 2 of the U.C.C. “Goods means all things, including specially manufactured goods, that are movable at the time of identification to contract for sale and future goods. The term includes the unborn young of animals, growing crops, and other identified things to be severed from real property . . . . The term does not include money in which the price is to be paid, the subject matter of foreign exchange transactions documents, letters of credit, letter-of-credit rights, instruments, investment property, accounts, chattel paper, deposit accounts, or general intangibles.” U.C.C. 2-102(a)(24). Go to the Paine Webber group on any search engine or go to www.transnationale.org/pays/USAs.htm you will see the 20 largest companies, Aerospace, Food Chains, Credit Card Companies, Banks, Insurance, Media, Auto, Biotechnology, Chemical, Consulting, Construction, Cosmetics, Waste Management, Defense, Retail, Conglomerate, Water, Electricity, Appliance, Electronics, Packaging, Energy, School, Equipment, Finance, Holding, Hotels, Real Estate, Computer, Recreational, Materials, Medical, Mining, Fashion, Motorbike, Paper, Private Person, Pharmaceutical, Post: USPS [United States Postal Service, CNF Inc], Printing & Publishing, Advertising, Restaurants, Healthcare, Services, Metal, Tobacco, Telecommunications, Textile Apparel, Tourism, Transportation, and Staffing. This group is the United States of America and is the largest stock holder in the world in Corrections Corporation of America, that owns and controls the entire world prison system, through you and is funded by your commercial dishonor. Notice that the Postal Service is involved in this. Now you know why the United States of America is the Plaintiff in every Federal Tax Case, they own and run the prison system. Transnational Corporations Observatory, non-profit organization created by Re’gis Castellani in October 1999 in Marttiques [France], maintains a global profile on 10,000 Corporations.

Everything is being run under the Law Merchant under U.C.C. 1-103. Section 1775.04 of Title 17 Corporations: Partnerships of the Ohio Revised Code says “Rules of Law and Equity, including the Law Merchant, to govern.” UCC 1-103 is quoted in the Administrative Manual of the Internal Revenue Service, put out by CCH and says that the law of the Merchant governs all sections in the Internal Revenue Code. Based on the above information it looks like GSA and GAO are heavily involved in the accounting aspect of the Prison System, which explains why they are supplying all the Bond forms respecting the Bid, Performance, and Payment. When your dishonor is sold within the United States it has a six digit accounting # and is called a Cardinal number, when it is sold at the International Level it goes Ordinance or Military and uses a nine digit accounting number. This is where AutoTRIS and CUSIP come in. AutoTRIS is the Automated Forensic Traces Investigation System and was designed in the Russian Federal Center of Forensic Science using a graphical toolkit that was developed at Automation Designs & Solutions, Inc. for other software products. AutoTRIS is copyrighted and licensed to AD&S in the USA and other countries of America. This program is used as a Jail Management System for Inmate Tracking. This system also has a Law Enforcement Module and a Court Management Module for courtroom accounting. Every metropolitan Police Department and Federal Police have this system installed in their Vehicles and is referred to as the Criminal Justice Tracking System.

Xignite, Inc. designs the software that is used in AutoTRIS and is located at 1291 East Hillsdale Boulevard, Suite 211 – Foster City, California 94404- United States of America- 650-655-3700 or call toll free 1-866-XML-SOAP. CUSIP is the trademark for the system that uniquely identifies securities and other instruments of general interest. The Name CUSIP is derived from the ABA Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures. The CUSIP Agency is the organization within the ABA [American Bankers Association] which is charged with the responsibility of developing, enhancing, and maintaining the system and policies necessary for uniform securities identification. CUSIP is the Trademark of Standard and Poor’s, which operates under a license agreement with the ABA. And is located at 55 Water Street, 47th floor New York, NY 10041. Interestedly this is the same address of the DTC Depository Trust Cooperation which is the clearinghouse for all goods, commodities, and securities. It is also called or referred to as the EMCC, MSCC, NSCC, DTCC, GSCC, GCN [the Global Clearing Network] and DCC&S [Defined Contribution Clearance & Settlement]. These are the clearinghouses for all shares and stocks sold through the CCA and the Paine Webber Group, A/K/A the United States of American. I finally understand where the United States of America is located and who they are and why in the Bluebook put out by the ABA [American Bar Association] they are referred to as a foreign country. CUSIP also identifies the issuers of securities and other financial instruments within a standard nine-character framework, and disseminating this information to the financial marketplace. I have a form from CUSIP called a PRIVATE PLACEMENT EQUITY which identifies Mutual Funds, Preferred Stock, Warrant and Rights. How Much do you want to bet that CUSIP and DTC are the clearinghouse for all Arrest Warrants ?, which are commercial checks under Article 3 of the U.C.C. I also have a form called a PRIVATE PLACEMENT DEBT, which identifies for purchase Serial Bonds, Term Bonds, Currency, and Sinking Funds. All Bonds are identified by using a CUSIP nine digit number. I have a 26 Page list with Bonds, Treasury Bills, Notes, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae. They are also offering TBAs which are futures contracts on mortgaged-backed pools. Working with the MBSCC, the CUSIP Service Bureau developed a specialized numbering scheme TBA [The Bond Market Association] mortgaged-backed securities [ Mortgage Backed Securities is ownership position in a group, or pool, of mortgage loans. It is Bonds in which interest and principal received from this pool of mortgage loans are passed through to the Bondholders]. TBA CUSIPs incorporate within the number itself, a security’s mortgage type [Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac], coupon, maturity, and settlement month. For financial instruments actively traded on an International basis, which are either underwritten debt issues or domiciled equities outside the United States and Canada, the financial instruments will be identified by a CINS [CUSIP International Numbering System] number. The CINS number was developed in 1988 by Standard & Poor’s and Telekurs [USA] in response to the North American Securities industries need for 9 character identifier for International Financial Instruments. CINS numbers appear in the International Securities Identification Directory [ISID Plus Services] which is co-produced by Standard & Poor’s and Telkurs [USA].

To show how massive this system is ISID Plus contains over 500,000 global financial instruments and cross references all major national numbering systems.. ISID Plus has been designed to minimize the impact on back-office systems and operations, while facilitating cross-border communications among global custodians, depositories, banks, securities organizations, and exchanges. CINS numbers employ the same issuer [6 characters] Issue [2 characters & check digit] concept espoused by the CUSIP Numbering System. The first position of a CINS code is always represented by an alpha character, signifying the Issuer’s country code [domicile] or Geographic region. The National Association of Insurance Commissioners [NAIC] in October 1988 mandated the use by issuers of a uniform private placement number [PPN] to identify investments in their annual statements filed with the State Regulatory Authorities. Standard & Poor’s CUSIP Service was selected by the NAIC to create, assign, and administer the PPN system primarily for the Insurance Industry.

At the International level there is EPIM [the European Pre-issuance Messaging], which is a central messaging hub linking the parties involved in the Issuance of European Commercial Paper [ECP], including banks, dealers, issuing and paying agents, securities depositories and numbering agencies. EPIM was launched as a cooperative effort by Euroclear, Clearstream International, and DTCC. Omega LLC, a joint venture company owned equally by the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation [DTCC] and Thomson Financial, is the leading of complete global trade management services. A unique partnership between the securities Industries leading utility and the commercial sector, Omega is industry-backed and market-oriented. Through its integrated suite of Intelligent Trade Management Solutions SM.

I have the Articles of Incorporation of THE ASSOCIATION of NATIONAL NUMBERING AGENCIES or [ANNA SC] the registered office is located and established at 6, avenue de Schiphol-1140 Brussels – Belgium. The object of ANNA is to maintain and promote the standards of International Standard ISO 6166, as amended from time to time [hereafter “the Standard”]. I bet that this standard # 6166 is the number of a man and His number is 666 and is talked about in Revelations 13; 18 and whose purpose under Article 3 is to carry out any commercial, financial, or civil transactions directly or indirectly related to the objects of ANNA. Under Article 5 ANNA has unlimited Capital through BIS [Bank for International Settlements], CCA, ALEC, WACKENHUT, CORNELL CORRECTIONS, REASON FOUNDATION, DILLION READ VENTURE CAPITOL, SG WARBURG, UBS WARBURG, WARBURG DILLON READ and the PAINE WEBBER GROUP. Under Article 29 ANNA has a list of all public finds, shares, stocks, bonds, and other securities composing ANNA’S Portfolio. I think ANNA is owned by the Order of Jesuits out of Rome Italy, which owns and controls all Prisons, Penal Institutions, and Banks. ANNA also assigns the ISIN [International Securities Identification Number]. The First Character: Category [Equities, Debt Instruments, Rights, Options, Futures, Others]. The Second Character: Group within category e.g. equities into shares, preferred shares etc. The Third to Sixth Character: attributes for further description and grouping.

Why is privatizing prisons so appealing to federal, state, and local governments? As the Nation put it: The selling point was simple: Private companies could build and run prisons cheaper that the governments. Unfettered American Capitalism would produce a better fetter, saving cash-strapped states millions of dollars each year” while simultaneously generating huge profits. The Nation explains this miracle would be accomplished. “Private prisons receive a guaranteed [per diem] fee for each prisoner, regardless of the actual costs. Each dime they don’t spend on food or medical care [for prisoners] or on wages and training for the guards is a dime they can pocket.” Most guards in public prisons belong to the LEOU, which is part of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees AFSCME. I have a pointed question for you, why aren’t we as principals on the Private side of the accounting cycle using our Exemption Priority to discharge all this Public Debt under the Uniform Exemption Act section 3 “Exempt” means protected, and “exemption” means protection, from subjection to a judicial lien, process, or proceeding to collect a debt. The answer is we are all double minded and do not know who we are in a commercial setting. Every individual in Prison is in there, because of Commercial Dishonor. “A person who has doubts is thinking about two different things at the same time and can’t make up his mind about anything” or as the King James version says “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:8. Let us regain and claim our honor and status as the Principal with primary responsibility on obligations for discharge on the public and payment on the private. Through our Exemption as Principal, we can use these Standard form 24 Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds Standard Form 25, and Payment Bonds Standard Form 25A issued by GSA under the Comptroller General, to discharge any debts. Bid Bonds are usually purchased by Brokerage Houses, and Insurance Companies.

By legal definition all of your Federal and State “Statutes” are Bonds or Obligations of Record and are represented in the courtroom by the Recognizance Bond, which is a Bond of Record or Obligation for the payment of debt.

A condensed version of what is going on is that the CCA as a corporation, creates or issues stock certificates based on prison population, goods or chattel as they are called in commercial law. The underwriter is the one who buys the stock from the Issuer the CCA with intent to resell it to the public or an entity or person, which is usually an investment banker. The investment banker purchases all or part of the shares of the stock for resale to the public in the form of newly issued investment securities based on the shares of the stock. Brokerage Houses and Insurance Companies Bid on the Investment Securities with a Bid Bond issued by the GSA. The Bid Bond is then Indemnified by a surety company through Performance and Payment Bonds. The Bid, Performance, and Payment Bonds are then underwritten by the Banks as Investment Securities for resale to the public.

And guess who buys these extremely profitable securities, ya know, the prison ones? the ones with the 40% guaranteed margins? Well, YOU DO. Your retirement accounts invest in them, your municipalities (conflict of interest anyone?) invest in them, and how much?

Look at DTCC, the 20 TRILLION company no one talks about which is the clearing house for all securities.

http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/__show_article/_a000010-000923.htm

Yes, so everyone who supports the system at all is in bed with these commingled securities, and it is the prison bonds which are becoming the most foundational bonds sold as securities, more valuable than the mortgage backed kind, because they are underwritten and accessed through the Cestui Que trusts!

You have any idea how much you are worth in your own Cestui Que trust? You are worth more in prison than anywhere else! And to top it off, you are breaking the law right now, and could be charged at any time. There is no place you can go or no way you can be where you are NOT violating the statutes, all those pesky rules of commerce (everything is commercial). When they come for you, you gonna scream about rights and justice? HAAA!

Even if you murder someone and are convicted, is it because life is sacred and we empaths care about life? NO! It's because this individual destroyed commercial property and therefore has forfeited his bond!

Kimberley
6th January 2014, 14:31
scary stuff this is... I still am wondering what can we do? I guess we need to educate those around us what is going on. I think this is another big topic that does not include off planet stuff, that people can try to wrap themselves around.

:grouphug:

Carmody
6th January 2014, 15:20
Why is privatizing prisons so appealing to federal, state, and local governments? As the Nation put it: The selling point was simple: Private companies could build and run prisons cheaper that the governments.

This statement is true only if the country involved is not in control of it's central bank, that the bank is a private one that issues fiat currencies to the government for a fee. That the government of the country is permanently in a unstoppable spiraling debt escalation condition, which the USA is in. until they rid themselves of being connected to the Fed's fiat currency, that is.

The point is to never take on any fiat currencies again, no global currency that is issued by some other party. Not the same thing again, as that is the source of the problem that exists today, for the USA and in effect, has sprawled into damaging the rest of the world. (just the tip of the iceberg, mind you)

If the USA was issuing it's own currency, and had nothing to do with private fiat currencies as a state of permanent escalating debt, then the cost of prisons would be negligible to non-existent,and could be properly handled, maintained and staffed by good people, and making the prison systems work as a system of rehabilitation, not mistreated slave labor for private and military corporations. Which is exactly what is being done now, as it was thousands of years ago. Same-same. By the same people, no less!!

To add, the prisons would not be as full, or evident, or as ugly....as the society itself would also not be damaged and pushed off course by the false fiat currency.

So, in effect, the one lie is the thing that creates and holds the existence of the second lie.

That the existence of the prison, and how it is done, and how it is filled with people, all originates from the premise of the false fiat debt issued fiat dollar that is coming from the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve bank(s), who are the real guilty parties here.

But they are not the origin point for this world encompassing fiasco, they are merely one facet of the visible storefront.

Carmody
6th January 2014, 15:33
scary stuff this is... I still am wondering what can we do? I guess we need to educate those around us what is going on. I think this is another big topic that does not include off planet stuff, that people can try to wrap themselves around.

:grouphug:

Sorry, in the end, it DOES include off planet stuff.

The whole currency fiasco, the insanity of the push into huge levels of funding, and the slave labor aspect of the private prisons, etc, for the military corporations, does indeed spiral off into the 'off planet' stuff.

It is part of the push of all of society into a case of near universal financial fraud, so the private companies and the darker corners of the system, the black ops, can find enough money (drug running, currency counterfeiting, wars to take over countries and get their resources, slave labor in prisons, and so on) to get into trying to compete with off planet beings, and their technology.

This is all part of a nightmarish cover story and off balance societal state, that was required to be, in order for the elitist hidden group to try and make sure they stayed on top. All while keeping you ignorant of the 'high technologies' that they are trying to master, so they can challenge ET races at the technology table, and keep you as a slave and in the dark.

They don't mind using you as a manipulated turnip, in their global domination and ET technology race, all at the same time they maintain their 'hidden' hold on the planet.

Carmody
6th January 2014, 15:38
And the American, or top fascist/Nazi faction, one might say, is considered, by some, to be the most inhumane, insane, and off balance component of that hidden group, and the rest of the world is apparently starting to pull back from being involved with them, as they are looking as if they are off the rails of all aspects of any possible form of common decency or sanity.

Brian Kennedy
6th January 2014, 18:35
If you are intending to do a real world fix of some problem, you need to know what exactly you are talking about. If folks want to just talk for general interest sake, of course that is fine too. But don't say you care about an issue, unless you care enough to really study it.
take care,
Brian

gripreaper
7th January 2014, 00:45
If you are intending to do a real world fix of some problem, you need to know what exactly you are talking about. If folks want to just talk for general interest sake, of course that is fine too. But don't say you care about an issue, unless you care enough to really study it. take care, Brian

I think we are. You are eluding to being "in the know" yet you have not made a single postulate in this thread.

I'm saying that prisons are property warehouses for the collateralized asset known as the human cattle (chattel) which is being held as surety against the bid bond, and that these bonds are being bought and sold on the securities markets for massive profits, all against the Cestui Que trust of the individual which created the funds just like any other debt instrument, through the SIGNATURE of the secured party creditor, who is the one in jail, and attached via joinder to the corporate NAME via the indictment.

Its a better money generating machine than the mortgages because you have a piece of property which has an estate trust worth millions right at the ready to tap into without much effort, and margins exceeding 40%, a huge percentage of it winding up in the CRIS accounts. NO WHERE ELSE in the marketplace can you create such massive revenues and such massive margins, with such little resistance and effort, period.

What is it you are saying that we should be looking at?

Kimberley
7th January 2014, 01:20
If you are intending to do a real world fix of some problem, you need to know what exactly you are talking about. If folks want to just talk for general interest sake, of course that is fine too. But don't say you care about an issue, unless you care enough to really study it.
take care,
Brian

Brian we would welcome you to teach us more from your experience... not criticize our lack of knowing..your help would be appreciated. Thank you! :hug:

Kimberley
8th January 2014, 09:43
Made it to Jamaica and all is well! Slept for a few hours and now awake again...I am pleased to say internet connection is very good!

Ok friends so what do we do about this? I really do not know where to start.

Thanks! :group hug:

gripreaper
9th January 2014, 02:16
Made it to Jamaica and all is well! Slept for a few hours and now awake again...I am pleased to say internet connection is very good!

Ok friends so what do we do about this? I really do not know where to start.

Thanks! :group hug:

I would PM Brian Kennedy. Having been a defense lawyer and a prosecutor, he probably knows what to do.

gripreaper
28th January 2014, 00:27
Ok friends so what do we do about this?

Very prescient talkshoe where Rod Class explains the trust, the bonds, the prisons as debtor prisons, etc. Its only 30 minutes but well worth it.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-48361/TS-824716.mp3

Hervé
24th February 2014, 13:05
... as a follow up on post #23 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67097-No-country-incarcerates-a-higher-percentage-of-its-population-than-the-United-States.&p=780673&viewfull=1#post780673):

Corrupt 'Kids for Cash' judge sentenced - ruined more than 2,000 lives (http://nypost.com/2014/02/23/film-details-teens-struggles-in-state-detention-in-payoff-scandal/)

Larry Getlen
New York Post (http://nypost.com/2014/02/23/film-details-teens-struggles-in-state-detention-in-payoff-scandal/)
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 21:24 CST

http://www.sott.net/image/image/s8/172191/medium/ciavarella_verdict_1_89205127.jpg (http://www.sott.net/image/image/s8/172191/full/ciavarella_verdict_1_89205127.jpg)
© Bill Tarutis for the Times Leader
Sandy Fonzo of Wilkes-Barre screams at former Judge Mark Ciavarella saying that he was responsible for her son's suicide on the steps of the federal courthouse in Scranton in 2011.

Hillary Transue, 14, created a fake, humorous Myspace page about her school's vice principal.

Justin Bodnar, 12, cursed at another student's mother.

Ed Kenzakoski, 17, did nothing at all.

It didn't matter.

As we see in the documentary Kids for Cash, which opens Friday, all three Luzerne County, Pa. teens met the same fate for their minor infractions.

They were hauled into court with their parents, sometimes ­after being persuaded - coerced, according to at least one parent - by police to waive their right to ­legal counsel.

They were brought before Judge Mark A. Ciavarella and, without warning or the chance to offer a defense, found themselves pronounced guilty, shackled and sentenced to months of detention in a cockroach-infested jail.

They were trapped in the juvenile justice system for years, robbing most of them of their entire high-school experience.

http://www.sott.net/image/image/s8/172192/medium/hillary_transue.jpg (http://www.sott.net/image/image/s8/172192/full/hillary_transue.jpg)
© Associated Press/Matt Rourke
Hillary Transue was sent to juvenile detention for making a fake Myspace page for her teacher.

Judge Ciavarella, who sentenced around 3,000 children in a similar manner, was later sentenced himself to 28 years in prison for financial crimes related to his acceptance of $2.2 million as a finder's fee for the construction of a for-profit facility in which to house these so-called delinquents.

The scandal was called "Kids for Cash," and it rocked the state in 2009 - for the accusation that Ciavarella was happy to tear families apart in exchange for the payoff.

Kenzakoski was diagnosed with ADD before he was 10 and drinking by 14, and his parents were so worried about him that his father developed a plan to scare him straight.

Along with two police officer buddies, Kenzakoski's father planted a marijuana pipe in the boy's truck, hoping he would be arrested and turned around after a confrontation with the authorities.

But the second part of that plan went awry, and Ciavarella sent the boy away.

In the film, Bodnar recalls how, shackled and torn from his home for saying a dirty word, he approached the facility on a convict bus and saw the 20-foot razor wire.

"I'm now one of those people you see in the movies," thought the 12-year-old, who would smoke pot for the first time three months later, influenced by "living around criminals" in a facility intended to make him a better person.

After her release from incarceration, Transue returned to school with a stigma, viewed as a criminal by her teachers and under watch from her probation officer, who kept an office in the school.

Mark Ciavarella was elected to a 10-year-term as Luzerne County judge in 1995, on a platform of getting tough on teen crime. Much admired for his stance, he was a frequent speaker at schools and was re-elected in 2005.

Knowing he was sending children to a run-down detention facility, Ciavarella decided a new one was needed and approached power broker Judge Michael Conahan, who assembled an investor group to build a private, for-profit detention facility named PA Child Care.

Ciavarella was paid a finder's fee of 10 percent of construction costs, or $2.2 million, by its builder.

Undone by a tip from a reputed underworld friend of Conahan's, among other information, Ciavarella had 2,480 of his convictions reversed and expunged.

http://www.sott.net/image/image/s8/172193/large/kfc_105_010614_boy_facing_judg.jpg (http://www.sott.net/image/image/s8/172193/full/kfc_105_010614_boy_facing_judg.jpg)
A scene from Kids for Cash

After his initial release, Bodnar, now 24, was shipped off to a military academy. He now works as a cook. Transue, 22, eventually graduated from college.

A fender-bender landed Kenzakoski back in court when he was 19. Ciavarella again sentenced him to a juvenile facility. When he got out, said his mother, his demeanor was all pent-up anger, and a fight landed him in state prison.

He was released in January 2010. That Memorial Day, after a day of drinking and arguing with his father, Ed Kenzakoski placed a gun against his heart, and pulled the trigger. Had he lived, he would now be 27 years old.

The most harrowing moment in the film occurs during Ciavarella's trial. As his lawyer holds a press conference outside the courthouse, Kenzakoski's mother, Sandy Fonzo, who had been standing to the side, unleashed years of pain and anguish on the man she held responsible.

"My kid's not here anymore! He's dead! Because of him!" she screamed, pointing at Ciavarella as news cameras rolled. "He ruined my f - ing life!!! Go to hell, and rot there forever! You know what he told everybody in court - [the kids] need to be held accountable for their actions! You need to be!"

At the end of Kids for Cash, directed by Robert May, information flashes across the screen saying: "Two million children are arrested every year in the US, 95% for non-violent crimes"; that "66% of children who have been incarcerated never return to school"; and that "the US incarcerates nearly 5 times more children than any other nation in the world."

Ahnung-quay
24th February 2014, 13:17
What was Ed Kenzakoski's father thinking? In my family, it's a rule, never call the cops unless someone is dead. If the local cops aren't terrorists, the court system is. This family rule also applies to never call social services. We learned our lessons.

Kimberley
28th February 2014, 16:45
I am bumping this again. Amzer Zo great article thanks for posting.

I realize this is a big problem to fix and I know there are many problems that need fixing so I guess the best thing to do now is to keep talking about it.

Hervé
27th June 2015, 14:57
Mississippi private prisons hold inmates longer, without reducing crime – study (http://rt.com/usa/269833-mississippi-private-prisons-extend-sentences/)

Published time: June 26, 2015 04:00

http://cdn.rt.com/files/news/41/e0/90/00/mississippi-private-prisons-extend-sentences.si.jpg
Reuters/Brendan McDermid

Private prisons in Mississippi routinely extend inmate’s sentences by two to three months to leverage extra costs from the state, a new study found. However, the extended prison stays are having no effect on crime reduction.

The first-of-a-kind study from the University of Wisconsin compared time served by inmates in public and private prisons in Mississippi, between 1996 and 2004, to determine whether private prisons were more cost effective and whether they were leading to lower crime rates through rehabilitation programs.

The study found (http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2523238) that private prison operators were increasing inmates’ prison sentences by 60 to 90 additional days (roughly 4 to 7 percent) for the average prisoner through a scheme of prison conduct violations. The additional two to three months were leading to an average additional cost per prisoner of $3,000 and eroding any costs savings the state was trying to achieve.

“If inmates sent to private prisons somehow serve longer terms, this undermines the very cost benefit that makes private prisons attractive relative to public prisons,” said Anita Mukherjee, an assistant professor of actuary science at the University of Wisconsin, and the study’s author, in a statement. (http://www.news.wisc.edu/23835)

Mississippi has the highest incarceration rate in the US, with 40 percent of inmates held in private prisons. Since 1980, states have been contracting with private prison operators to help reduce costs and expand bed capacity, which has led to the US contracting 10 percent of its 2.3 million prison population out to private prisons. The private prison contracting industry is now worth $5 billion. Under Mississippi state law, private prisons have to provide cost savings of 10 percent compared to public prisons.

Mukherjee said states could structure incentives for private prison contractors that matched their public policy outcomes, whether it is reducing costs or reducing re-offending rates.

Reviewing the study’s findings, Nazgol Ghandnoosh, a prison activist with The Sentencing Project, told RT that states are not accruing savings when they contract with private prisons.

“One of the big differences is that private prisons appear to cost less per prisoner, but when you look at the contracts they specify they don’t want the most expensive prisoners – old prisoners and those that have high healthcare expenses, they will not accept those prisoners,” said Ghandnoosh.

“Generally, people in private prisons are younger and healthier. When you take that into consideration, states are not actually accruing any savings.” In her study, Mukherjee also found that the use of prison conduct violations targeted all inmates in every demographic, offense and sentence length, and that those in private prisons accumulated more prison infractions than those in public prisons. State parole boards use infractions in assessing whether to give an inmate early release.

“Prisoners in private prison are 15 percent more likely to receive an infraction over the course of their sentence … virtually all reported infractions are recorded as ‘guilty,’” said Mukherjee. She added that “systematic differences in release policies constitute a distortion of justice.”

Mukherjee also found that because of the “distortion of justice,” the other “promise” of rehabilitation programs leading to a reduction in crime wasn’t fulfilled.

Ghandnoosh told RT that one of the other hidden facts about private prisons is they are likely to cut back on personnel and programming expenses.

“They are less likely to have unionized workers and they are likely to spend less money to train them, and they also provide fewer services within prisons,” said Ghandnoosh. “That contributes to making these prisons less safe environments, and it can contribute to the high recidivism [reoffending] rates we are seeing in these prisons.”

Carmody
28th June 2015, 11:29
turns out the crimes being committed... are the private prisons themselves, and criminality in thought and connectivity of all the forces that gathered to create it, and the profiteering of the private systems, once established.

This sort of feudalism is no different, in direct comparative reality, than the granting of lands and the people on those lands, to a knight, by a given lawless warlord king.

Show me the difference. I fail to see any.

Carmody
29th June 2015, 14:40
Apparently, the Australian government is trying to set up a legislative action, ie create law, whereby any citizen who is charged (or convicted, not sure) with terrorism has their citizenship revoked.

This means no legal grounds for representation or safety. No law, for the given person. Thus, no protection of law and courts.

In many western countries, this may be similar to being found on military property, with say, a car trunk full of guns. No rights whatsoever, subject to Guantanamo bay kind of black rendition/disappearance. Completely off the books.

The Australian government wants this kind of 'citizenry rights revocation' on the law books.

This is worse than incarceration. This is a motion toward ditches, machine guns, and a shovel full of lime on the back.

Hervé
27th October 2016, 15:40
The business/profit virus... AKA Greed:

Slave labor: Prison food contractors funded efforts to combat marijuana legalization (http://www.mintpressnews.com/prison-food-contractors-funded-efforts-combat-marijuana-legalization/221750/)

John Vibes Mint Press News (http://www.mintpressnews.com/prison-food-contractors-funded-efforts-combat-marijuana-legalization/221750/) Tue, 25 Oct 2016 13:50 UTC

https://www.sott.net/image/s17/353589/large/AP_1202010106391.jpg (https://www.sott.net/image/s17/353589/full/AP_1202010106391.jpg)
An inmate makes a sandwich while working in the employees’ cafeteria at Coxsackie Correctional Facility in Coxsackie, N.Y.

Food Services of America, a subsidiary of Services Group of America is funding efforts to keep marijuana illegal. It makes sense, considering that a vast majority of America's prisoners are locked in prison on marijuana charges, and the company stands to gain a lot of business from the laws staying the same.

Marijuana.com report (http://www.marijuana.com/blog/news/2016/10/prison-food-company-funds-legal-marijuana-opposition/)ed (http://www.marijuana.com/blog/news/2016/10/prison-food-company-funds-legal-marijuana-opposition/) that the company donated $80,000 to a campaign committee opposing the legal cannabis measure on Arizona's November ballot.

Services Group of America has been criticized in the past (http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/montana/inmates-at-butte-jail-say-nutritional-needs-aren-t-met/article_8902dca8-139a-58c0-80e2-4b400006c311.html) for providing food to prisons that failed to meet basic nutritional requirements.

The report also indicated that the Arizona state Chamber of Commerce contributed $498,000 to the same campaign week. The effort also received a half million dollar donation from opioid maker Insys Therapeutics (http://thefreethoughtproject.com/52079-2/) as well as sizeable contributions from various players in the alcohol industry.

The influence that the alcohol and pharmaceutical industries have on keeping marijuana illegal has been well documented, but the influence of prison contractors is rarely discussed.

The prison industry is one of the fastest growing and top-earning businesses in the United States. In the past three decades, this enterprise has grown into a monstrous system of oppression that now houses over 2 and a half million people in the US. This number is, by far, the largest prison population in the world. No country on earth has as many inmates as the "land of the free."

Ironic isn't it? Since 1991 the violent crime rate in America has dropped at least 20%, while the amount of people in prison has increased by 50% in that time. These numbers show that the rapid growth in the prison population is primarily due to over prosecution of nonviolent crimes.

This has nothing to do with "cleaning up the streets" or making our society safer — it is all about money and control. The prison system as it stands now does not make our society any safer but instead turns average nonviolent offenders into hardened criminals (http://thefreethoughtproject.com/truth-police-violence-blacklivematter-telling/)by exposing them to such a harsh environment.

The sad truth is that the way our prison system has been structured has actually outlawed more than half of the US population. Nonviolent offenders have no place behind bars. The savage conditions of prison will turn most people into violent offenders once they get out. Which is exactly what the prison establishment wants - return customers.

This establishment is the collection of state and quasi-state/private industries that make up the "prison industrial complex." Billions of dollars are made every year in this industry. One company, Wackenhut Corrections, makes over a billion dollars a year and they aren't even the biggest prison service in the country.

These numbers also don't take into consideration the many satellite businesses that surround this industry. There are over 1,000 vendors that specifically sell correctional paraphernalia. Even local phone companies cash in on the operation. The companies install payphones for free because those phones can generate $15,000 per year from each inmate making a phone call every day.

Those companies are just the tip of the iceberg. That isn't even counting the police, lawyers, wardens, politicians and food distributors that line their pockets through the incarceration of peaceful Americans.

All of these organizations have a distinct interest in keeping nonviolent people in jail. So, it should come as no surprise a prison contractor is working to keep marijuana illegal.