PDA

View Full Version : You Have The Right To Stay Out Of Jail, Dude!

Mozart
6th January 2014, 18:39
http://www.online-paralegal-programs.com/legal-rights/

This is a VERY COOL infographic that should be posted on many websites, social media links, etc.

It should be printed out and shared by many.

It's an easy~to~read (my dash key is busted, hence this key was used) primer for many who are under-informed and easily intimidated by cops.

It's FAR too easy to forget exactly what to say when dealing with an aggressive cop ... I've been there, done that and it's not an easy thing to deal with, ever.

Print out many copies and pass 'em out. Keep copies in your car and review it frequently. Use the inspiration of this infographic to practice your tactics with cops by role~playing with your friends.

LivioRazlo
6th January 2014, 19:36
This image was just used on an Infowars article - had to copy it to the computer so I can disseminate to all those I care about.

gripreaper
7th January 2014, 02:40
Yea you do. Ask the judge for the GSA 24 Bid bond, accept it for value, and then discharge it via your exemption, since you are the surety for the US bankruptcy to which the judge is the trustee of the receivership.

Quit going to jail.

bogeyman
7th January 2014, 02:43
If your rich you have a right and a voice, if your poor you no rights and no voice