PDA

View Full Version : Keshe foundation: 2014, the year of the change for the humanity

viking
6th January 2014, 19:55
Couldn't see if this was posted! It's doing the rounds... :-)

2014: The Year that the new Technology will change the course of humanity and it will bring untold changes.

At Keshe Foundation, we make 2014, the year that advanced technologies will be mass-released to public that they can show their power to create conditions that change through all layers of human society will be achieved.

We shall put an end to hunger and wars, through the release of everything in our possession, this be it scientifically, or technically to every man, be it scientists or world governments around the world in equal measure.

In 2014, the Keshe Foundation through its Institute shall deliver to mankind as a whole the technology, which the mankind has been waiting and praying for from the beginning of time.

With delivery of an advance technology, unknown up to now, we shall put an end to hunger, wars.

We shall make sure that all men will have enough to attain sustenance and shelter that; there shall be no need for suffering.

We give and facilitate the release of technology to the men of greed that they can produce enough gold and precious metals that they could wish for, that eventually they will shy away even to show any interest in possessing such materials.

In opening the space in 2014 in its true sense, we would bring in more precious materials and sciences unknown to man that these new materials and knowledge will be used for forging tools of lasting peace on this planet.

The 2014 will be the beginning of the new era, the point of change for the humanity from what has been the same on this planet from the time of Adam.

We make one promise to the world leaders and that is, change your and your nations ways or your citizens shall change it for you through the delivery and application of the new technology and its use.

No man shall and from this year on will be allowed to take up arms to fight and no man shall be left hungry and homeless on this planet because of wars.

Use your arm manufacturing factories to deliver homes and food to the humanity, which up to now you have being developing tools of war in them, and you have instigated, unwanted wars because of them.

As the man who has the knowledge of universe at his disposal, I shall use every knowledge and power available to me to bring these factories, which you have erected for making tools of war and their products to standstill with stroke of a pen.

Then we wonder who shall disobey as is in the books of god that “one shall not kill.”

The promises of the change, as has been in the Holly books of the past, which the man has been waiting for centuries for shall be fulfilled.

Our program for this year is set to be.

We shall put an end first and foremost to the problem at Fukushima in January.

In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

In Jun, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.

M T Keshe

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/keshe-official/30510-2014-the-year-of-the-change-for-the-humanity

viking

viking
6th January 2014, 20:45
Some more from Kerry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udjg5iE4NOg

viking

Positive Vibe Merchant
6th January 2014, 22:15
personally, I am not even going to buy into Keshe until we see some hard evidence. This has been going on for the last couple years, saying he has given the tech to the govts and he will be releasing it to the world, but something always comes up and we never see it in any way.

Until we see a real demo, that works, as stated.... its all rubbish.

Rocky_Shorz
6th January 2014, 22:51
after 3 years you'd think they would give us updates on progress made from previous releases...

maybe this is a reason why Iran and US are having peace talks...

it would crush the oil economy...

Blackmail for peace against the oil overlords of our planet...

Realeyes
6th January 2014, 23:06
I received this email earlier this evening from Kerry Cassidy who will be talking to Keshe and Richard Alan Miller today about the Fukushima disaster - this could be a dynamite interview full of genius future minds and hopefully solutions.

WELCOME TO THE PROJECT CAMELOT NEWSLETTER
TODAY Monday, January 6, 2014
at 12 NOON PST
AN INTERVIEW WITH MT KESHE - RE FUKUSHIMA CLEAN UP
WITH SPECIAL GUEST RICHARD ALAN MILLER
I will be interviewing Keshe with regard to his recent statements and the Fukushima disaster clean up that he is working on today at 12 noon on the Camelot Livestream Channel. Physicist, Dr. Richard Alan Miller will also be joining us in this important discussion.

PLEASE SEND THIS NOTICE FAR & WIDE! WE MUST RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT FUKUSHIMA AND ASSIST KESHE AND HIS FOUNDATION IN THEIR EFFORTS TO SOLVE THIS NEAR EXTINCTION LEVEL FALL OUT.
http://livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/
M T Keshe the Iranian Physicist based in Belgium has made an important and challenging statement on his website/forum calling for 2014 to be the year that new technologies will be released to the public.
..."By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year."

Keshe goes on to list how he and his foundation will end world hunger, provide clean water, free energy and his first order of business will be to repair the destruction created by the Fukushima disaster. This is a major statement of intent and no doubt a casting down of the guantlet to challenge the NWO that their rule has ended. I encourage you to watch my previous interviews with this fascinating scientist and courageous man.
M T Keshe http://keshefoundation.org/
http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/keshe-official/30510-2014-the-year-of-the-change-for-the-humanity
Project Camelot has interviewed MT Keshe twice:
Note: We need both of these important interviews transcribed asap. Please contact me if you are able to do so: kerry@projectcamelot.tv Put the words "KESHE transcription" in the subject line.
GO HERE FOR THE MOST RECENT INTERVIEW WITH KESHE: DECEMBER 7, 2012
GO HERE FOR MY FIRST INTERVIEW WITH KESHE : APRIL 23, 2012

778 neighbour of some guy
6th January 2014, 23:50
or technically to every man, be it scientists or world governments around the world in equal measure.

? So who's going to get it, all those scientists and governments who already suppressed everything else, give them more stuff to hide and or bury, that should do the trick. yeah right.

In 2014, the Keshe Foundation through its Institute shall deliver to mankind as a whole the technology

@#%$&$# Dammit, be more clear please, is it going to the scientists and governments or will it be delivered straight to my very own doorstep so I own it myself without any other interference from gov/sci??

We give and facilitate the release of technology to the men of greed that they can produce enough gold and precious metals that they could wish for, that eventually they will shy away even to show any interest in possessing such materials.

Errr, I'd like to have one of them whatchamacallits too, mine will make grass fed steak, youre all welcome for dinner, bring a chair.

No man shall and from this year on will be allowed to take up arms to fight and no man shall be left hungry and homeless on this planet because of wars.

Ah, the guns will be confiscated and dead people are not hungry, nor are they homeless, and if not because of wars, of what then?

Use your arm manufacturing factories to deliver homes and food to the humanity, which up to now you have being developing tools of war in them, and you have instigated, unwanted wars because of them.

That is just a suggestion, a good one but come on Merhan be realistic man, what does this mean, its an empty statement when you say it just like that, have you delivered your technology and is it being incorporated in pre existing infrastructure to start production tomorrow or how should I interpret this, are the raw materials being shipped in yet to produce your technology, by whom exactly, are there job agencies who are hiring staff to work at these facilities? How are you going to ship your stuff to your customers, us, or are you just providing governments with your technology which will be closing the net of control around us, thanks a lot pal.

As the man who has the knowledge of universe at his disposal, I shall use every knowledge and power available to me to bring these factories, which you have erected for making tools of war and their products to standstill with stroke of a pen.

Damn, can I have one of those pens, that would be awesome, but for a man with the knowledge of the universe at his disposal, cant you come up with a shortcut to take out the middlemen and deliver your stuff via Blahblahzon.com directly via delivery drone to my house?

Then we wonder who shall disobey as is in the books of god that “one shall not kill.”

Goddammit, so no steak I guess then eh, crap, theres goes my Paleo ketosis diet.

In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

In Jun, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

You cant do all that by yourselves, who have you mailed the info and plans to, with whom did you sign the deals for production, distribution and from whom did you buy the raw materials, better yet, where did you find the cash, old sock under the mattress I assume.

SIGH

Does this sh!t ever end, we are so screwed if we keep believing this stuff, show us your product and or mail us sample, as a man with the power of the universe at his fingertips you must be able to make this happen aren't you?

Redstar Kachina
7th January 2014, 00:50

Moz
7th January 2014, 01:43
waiting to see this.
I believe hopefully that just 1 percent of this becomes fact...

I mean this forum is full of hopeful posts/stories/dreams/messages etc... and still too many children die every day.... as before if only 1 percent became fact

love

Johnny
7th January 2014, 02:06
after 3 years you'd think they would give us updates on progress made from previous releases...

maybe this is a reason why Iran and US are having peace talks...

Remember the 2 US spy drones Iran took down completely intact.

it would crush the oil economy...

Blackmail for peace against the oil overlords of our planet...

Not only the oil economy. All prices would go down, and with that all kind of taxes. It would be a mayhem, at least here in 'the west'.

But I will welcome it :)

Johnny

Erich
7th January 2014, 03:36
I love the bravado. No need for farming? Food form the air? I guess that means the entire creational design system we call mother nature just doesn't work. Who needs the soil/food web? Biodiversity? Time yield? Climate? Whatever! I thought these patterns of nature were our entire, complete reality. I didn't realize we had "air magic" too...

Erich

Jean-Luc
7th January 2014, 06:01
Right, frustration & irrritation with respect to Keshe's excentric claims make perfect sense.

But something big, really big (and different from what has been done globally so far) must also been done when radioactivity seems to have reached California's beaches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcQLxT49ZP0
http://www.infowars.com/has-fukushimas-radioactive-wave-already-hit-california/

What's worse? Letting the global environmental situation deteriorate full speed further, or give this man a chance (without over-expectations)?

Anyone with a better idea?

Cristian
7th January 2014, 06:28
This thread is a disgrace ...

There is no logic , critical thinking and common sense used by OP. Keshe Foundation is a scam .

Whoever posts things like this :

...is either delusional or a scammer.

Johnny
7th January 2014, 06:37
Right, frustration & irrritation with respect to Keshe's excentric claims make perfect sense.

But something big, really big (and different from what has been done globally so far) must also been done when radioactivity seems to have reached California's beaches.

What's worse? Letting the global environmental situation deteriorate full speed further, or give this man a chance (without over-expectations)?

NO :)

Johnny

Johnny
7th January 2014, 06:44
This thread is a disgrace ...

You don't have to be here, bye bye :)

Johnny

Hazel
7th January 2014, 06:52
WOW...listened to Kerry's previous broadcasts with Keshe b4

he resonates very much

if only out of his presence of authenticity and my need to see solutions..

Scientifically l have zilch knowledge.. but again intuitively his explorations and data 'feel' convincing and have been expounded in other powerful ways by others in related arenas.. e.g. Breatharians / foundations of Einstein/Teslas work, etc..

Erich
7th January 2014, 06:53

He has a chance. If he has this kind of knowledge, then why waste time with interviews when you can just release the information to everyone?

Truth requires clarity. If I had any of this kind of knowledge I would not post a message here claiming the world will change as soon as I, blah blah blah...I would simply give you the recipe, the process, or whatever. Diamonds and gold, for example, are only rare in people's minds.

I often think of Bill Mollison's quote at times like this: “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex,
the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”

Some bacteria like to eat radioactive minerals. Deinococcus Thermus microbes eat nuclear "waste". DT bacteria are commonly found in cow dung. So basically, we're talking about simple compost making, mulch, etc...

There should be many other bacteria/fungi in this vast universe that would happily munch on these metals.

Please, don't misunderstand me. What's happened at Fukishima is an extinction-level event. There is no way, in my opinion, to solve it without outside help.

But, none of these problems Mr. Keshe mentions really need new technical solutions. The solutions are all related to one simple thing: moral determination.

Erich

Hazel
7th January 2014, 06:58
Erich

inclusive to and beyond your interpretation of moral determination and its personal and collective pathway..

Keshe has directed us all to his website to stay in sync' with his revelations to ALL and to Governments.

i.e.. currently... we may be best served by remaining open...

in my book at least..
at times its fortuitous to suspend disbelief. ;)

Erich
7th January 2014, 08:24
Erich

inclusive to and beyond your interpretation of moral determination and its personal and collective pathway..

Keshe has directed us all to his website to stay in sync' with his revelations to ALL and to Governments.

i.e.. currently... we may be best served by remaining open...

in my book at least..
at times its fortuitous to suspend disbelief. ;)

Hi Recap,

I'm willing and excited to experience something new, for sure. The substituting nature angle bothers me bc I am a farmer in love with the soil food web...By the way, Mr. Keshe's books sure are expensive.

E

Hazel
7th January 2014, 08:42
Granted Erich..

both of your points warrant consideration...

Jean-Luc
7th January 2014, 09:48
A few notes on the fly from Kerry's January 6 interview with nuclear engineer Merhan Keshe together with retired (1944) physicist Richard Allan Miller (with doctorate in plasma's)

http://www.livestream.com/projectcam...edium=ui-thumb

3:00>
Keshe
Overall Basic principle : opening up the "plasma"
Two patents released and open to the public
Development of (non nuclear) Energy systems : production starting "tomorrrow"
Space technology without fuel
World Peace Treaty

15:00>
Japanese planning to dilute radioactive water and release into the ocean
Contact taken with Tepco : enough is enough
Starting teaching to be able to extract the cesium from the land
Hopefully expecting response from Tepco this week.
Workshops planned
Received a lot of favourable response from the Japenese community
The technology is available
We don't need these sophisticated multibillion organisations to extract the radioactive materials from the water or from the land

20:00>
Old concept of plasma's in meaningless to Keshe's work

[B]Miller
Recommends Keshe to get in touch with Barbara Judge (?), UK Energy Commission, hired by TEPCO
K. says he will do so with pleasure

26:30>
Keshe
Heart of the technology = the materials in the developped systems create their own magnetic-gravitational field ("magrav"), as much as they create their own atmospheric environment, which in turns attract radioactive materials. These can later be collected.

Etc... (not for lack of interest, but lack of time) :)

TargeT
7th January 2014, 13:09
vWZ-pLUb9L8

I've seen some documentation that makes Keshe's ideas seem plausible, some good video explanations as well. But with out a demonstration and peer reviewed evaluation (Look into what the E-cat has gone through, at least he has a published peer review evaluation; and videos of the tech in action) or other evidence all of this seems a bit funny.

when the boy cries wolf the 4,000,000th time, do you still rush out to protect the sheep?

Sunny-side-up
7th January 2014, 13:29
I really like his ideas and his view of a Plasma future for all, I think he will pull it off. I think he is being very steady and careful!
We will see.
Come on Keshe go for it, do it

viking
7th January 2014, 18:46
It's all down to collective/individual mind set...if you adopt this way of thinking (Keshe Foundation) then the world is your oyster...

If you embrace thoughts echoing within this reality, then nowt will change ...

Your thoughts will take you where you will reside ... simple physics!

I am fine where I am ... where do you want to be??

viking

Wind
7th January 2014, 18:54
guRYnHxh0qU

Positive Vibe Merchant
7th January 2014, 22:59
In all honesty, Keshe could give a million interviews about what he can do, but without proof there is nothing. this has gone on too long. And the other thing to consider is there have been many, many people who have put money in via donations to his foundation and have seen nothing but lip service for their efforts.

It isn't as if the tech to solve all our problems doesn't exist currently, but don't keep saying your going to save the world if you can't even demonstrate respect to those who have supported you.

Sunny-side-up
8th January 2014, 00:12
If Keshe and his technology is real, if his claims are real, if he/they can do what they say they can? well we are in for a big change! Either we will start our future looking very much like Star Trek or we lose our future totally! As Keshe has mentioned he dose not won't lunatics getting hold of this tech.
We need him and his tech to be so real, so now,
all my positive/creative/visualisation/energies and prayers go to him.
Let us all try to do the same with positive intent!

Billy
8th January 2014, 00:33
My thoughts from one of the many Keshe threads. Keshe's intentions was the topic.

All i can say at this point is.

Logic will get you from A-B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Albert Einstein.

Keshe is not being logical. but has a creative imagination. Nothing wrong with that. All the best manifesting what you imagine you can create Mr. Keshe.
peace.

personally i believe in the creative power of the imagination..

More from Albert Einstein.

The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

All the best for Mr. Keshe

peace.

Johnny
8th January 2014, 00:51
....................... And the other thing to consider is there have been many, many people who have put money in via donations to his foundation and have seen nothing but lip service for their efforts.

What is your source ???

Johnny

TargeT
8th January 2014, 13:44
....................... And the other thing to consider is there have been many, many people who have put money in via donations to his foundation and have seen nothing but lip service for their efforts.

What is your source ???

Johnny

his own website says this, especially for those who put down-payments on his "energy generator" he promised 10kw generators would be delivered a year ago...........

hectorlca
8th January 2014, 16:38
The "scientist" that's been crying wolf for years.

Yea, no thanks Keshe. Actions speak louder than words.

You're all bark and no bite.

Johnny
8th January 2014, 21:29

What is your source ???

Johnny

his own website says this, especially for those who put down-payments on his "energy generator" he promised 10kw generators would be delivered a year ago...........

Are you also 'Positive Vibe Merchant' ??? :)

Johnny

Positive Vibe Merchant
8th January 2014, 22:01
Hi johnny, as stated by target, it is on the website. This has been going on for way too long. without even a solid demo, he can't keep pushing this without fronting up and showing what he has.

Jean-Luc
8th January 2014, 22:43
This has been going on for way too long. without even a solid demo, he can't keep pushing this without fronting up and showing what he has.

Not sure what "way too long" means?
The strive for "very alternative" or "freedom energy" started 100 years ago with Tesla, and perhaps even much earlier with some pre-deluvian / lost civilisations. Who knows?

Not sure I understand your lack of patience when faced with someone who may have discovered (yes, dis-cover) some major breakthrough's in the understanding we have of matter & magnetic & gravitational fields , and is now foolish enough to take the risk to lose the little credibility he has managed to gain by offering non conformist solutions for the major environmental crisis of our time (Fukushima).

No demo's ? I've met personnaly with several of his patients here in Belgium who had been healed with processed air & water. Quite stunning. What if he was (at least partially) right ? What if the structure of life was indeed pretty similar to that of the universe?

Yes, his books are a little expensive. But no one pushes you to buy them.

Sending positive vibes. For free

:)

Johnny
8th January 2014, 22:45
Hi johnny, as stated by target, it is on the website. This has been going on for way too long. without even a solid demo, he can't keep pushing this without fronting up and showing what he has.

Hi Positive Vibe Merchant.

Yes, it is stated that you can donate, but it is not the same as you stated:

And the other thing to consider is there have been many, many people who have put money in via donations to his foundation and have seen nothing but lip service for their efforts.

That is why I asked for your source :) (that many many people HAD done it !!)

I am also disappointed that he haven't shown a really video about a 'free energy' device, but on the other hand, he is up against the most 'powerful' men and organizations on earth, and I think he prefer to do his job here on earth and not in 'heaven'. He's family has been threaten, while he was based in Belgium, that is why, as I understand it, the main reason they moved to Italy with the whole foundation.

If the free energy was released here and now, it would effect nearly everything that have to do with human, and I think many scammers would pop up everywhere to sell us an device.
Just think, for the first time in history you will be able to buy something where you really are able to save money, all prices on all products would fall, because we use energy to produce all the products and to distribute them.

Production costs for a device ( 3-4 kw) should be (the last I have heard) about 25$.

At least this land (Denmark) would properly go bankruptcy because we have fees and over that VAT and taxes on nearly everything.

Johnny

Delight
8th January 2014, 23:03
I've met personnaly with several of his patients here in Belgium who had been healed with processed air & water. Quite stunning.

Hi Jean Luc,
Do you mind sharing some particulars? I would very much like to know the testimonials you have seen. Thanks, maggie

8th January 2014, 23:08
Jean Luc, I really appreciate your unrelenting enthusiasm, seriously, and indeed he may have proven his concepts on a smaller scale, and that's truly a great thing, but I do have a problem with his claims about how all of this is going to roll out on a massive scale and all of that this very year, when he says he has reached out to governments I don't think that a very smart unless you believe in their benevolence, most people in power are there for selfish reasons or to push an agenda that's is not for the betterment of ALL mankind but rather for those of like mind of the politicians or the party program.

The technologies Keshe developed and promoted are all going to be implemented this year if its up to him, and there the issue, if its up to him, which governments want to play his game, I said it before, it takes some sort of massive infrastructure to produce this stuff in a safe viable concept, just some bottles producing some current are a tabletop experiment on the cheap, this might prove the concept works but how many bottles does one have to line up to run the average household needs, this system has to be upgraded in a nice neat package for individual use, if its only for governments it will all still be centralized and we will be billed, if he wants to create wealth and we continue to use money in some form which is very likely, the way to economically empower people is cutting out the middleman so the average Joe has some money in his pockets to do other things, like pay for a study, personal transportation, food.

Food, will be distributed for free, produced for free, will it be just another centralized control mechanism, will I get my own personal unit, what will it cost me, how do I get one, did he cruch the numbers, how will these massive operations be financed and by who, I have a lot of questions, don't get me wrong here, I want this to be true, I really do, but I have some serious doubts.

If he truly has the best in mind for mankind and each and every individual and understands people usually have a very modest income, he will make everything open source, free, simple, radio shack parts and buildable on your kitchen countertop and plug and play, so far I am not seeing it, I saw some video's of his lab and the experiments, those were nice but far from the nice clean cheap mass producible unit I would like to see, I need some confidence in his products and less grandiose claims and more GOOD info on who he is working with to kick this thing off.

Jean-Luc
18th January 2014, 20:33
Hey neighbour

I certainly doubt as much as you do with respect to the extraordinary claims he makes. Nonetheless, he is following quite a unique route no human that I know has taken before in this field.

Given the mess we are in and the over 100 years we have been waiting for the graal to come out (and Keshe claims his technlogy goes well beyond 'free' energy), my inner feeling tells me it is worth keeping a close eye on his progress and, in case there is anything we can do to help it blossom, it's definitely worth taking this small risk of staying tuned.

Here is his latest post.

Keeping a cool head in time of trouble is the secret of success and progress.

I have stood three exiles, two assassination attempts and two incarcerations, a king has told me to go out of his kingdom, and many governments have made all sorts of threats to me and against us, and the most powerful man on this planet does not want to see me to be on his land to teach to his people, even when his top scientists ask for the teaching.

After all that, we are here up to now, because we are doing the right things and even more we respect our enemies and even more those whom have done more wrong to us than the others.

We respect the people even those who are against us.

The king who made the threat has already gone and had to abdicate after a few month of us leaving his country, the man who made the banishment order is already out of office and soon behind bars as the national news are reporting and we shall see with the rest as their times comes up

Nevertheless, we keep our respect for governments as people have elected the governments.

We could release all information in one go and then it will be more problems.

You are not aware of the men of greed, but we see them under every disguise every day, in intimidating us, coming close as supports of the Foundation, those who think they can use there meager powers to force us to shelve our technology and so on.

So: let us do it our way and surly soon we will get there.

This technology is not a screw or an engine; this technology will touch the fabric of the world society, at every level in the coming days and month this year. This be it health, food, environment, energy, space, materials, and so many others.

Everyone is concerned about their field of interest, but the technology once released in its totally then it will touch all in one sweep.

Next year this time a number of you will understand how so in a subtle way we have done our work.

I wish you all the best with what you take from this technology to serve the humanity.

There shall be no abuse and no fear of military use, as military will submit itself to the technology as it will be used totally in the right way by everyone.

The promises of creating the environment for and allowing the establishment of the world peace and development of a new society is what we have been assured of, by those who most people do not understand their powers, and for the delivery of taking man into the peaceful space through development and delivery of these new technologies is what we have accepted as our responsibility and taken our Oath under and all promises and undertakings shall be adhered to their last word.

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/environment-agriculture/30360-give-the-cesium-back-to-the-plant-in-fukushima

Jean-Luc
30th January 2014, 11:04
Keshe on his way to holding his promises:

Step one, the easy one (just kidding :)), solving the Fukushima crisis.

(...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f02CcnHjSk

The situation in the nuclear power station in Fukushima Daiichi plant is worse than before and there is a need for a bridge gap process to decontaminate the lands and the waters in the area.

In this video, we have shown another alternative and cheap process to decontaminate the lands and the waters in the house and farmlands.

Warnings and safety procedures:

Make sure you wear protective clothing when starting to make the Nano materials.

Keep a good distance from the containers when you introduce the water to the container, due to the splash of the boiling content.

We advise that farmers to work as collective groups rather than individuals and ask for TEPCO supervisors to be present, when they carry these procedures out on the land or for water decontamination.

Nano-materials can penetrate skin, please wear gloves when making these materials.

Wear thick clothing materials and heavy boots and gloves, when on the land or decontaminating water.
The process shown in this video will create a condition to remove the materials, but does not create or explains the condition to handle the materials after removal from the land or water.

Once collected, the handling of the contaminated materials have to be left to the TEPCO and the Japanese government.

The farmers should not walk on the land until they are sure the land using radiation detectors is decontaminated using the new technology.

With this process, farming machinery can be used to introduce the new materials on the land and the same machines can be used to plow and collect the new contaminated material from the land.

Use farming machines like tractors to disperse the produced Nano-materials and for collecting the contaminated new materials afterwards from the land.

Any contaminated clothing or tolls can be washed in the water, by placing it in container which fresh processed Nano-coated materials are placed in and after a few hours the clothing can be removed, that the radioactive materials from clothing will be attached to the coated materials.

Do not use hand to wash the contaminated clothing.

When, washing use a wooden stick, which can be replaced after each wash.

Do not reuse the stick and place it with the Nano materials from the wash in the steel drum explained blow.

The water after wash should be free of any radiation, but the coated elements have to be placed in the container and handed to TEPCO.

Always wear protective clothing that you do not come in touch with contaminated materials, which was extracted from the farmland or the water.

Dig a hole in the ground, place steel container, or drum for the collected materials and place heavy thick slab on top of the hole.

Make sure this is well located away from any residential place.

Never look in to the container and make sure the container is easy to lift and be replaced once it is removed by TEPCO.

Once collected, the handling of the contaminated materials have to be left to the TEPCO and the Japanese government.

We give more advise on the forum of the keshe Foundation workshop.
http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/environment-agriculture/30360-give-the-cesium-back-to-the-plant-in-fukushima

The work of the Foundation needs support that we can stay independent of governments and multinational for our research. You can supports our work by donating founds to the Foundation using the donation bottom at the Keshe Foundation website that we can carry on with our works and teachings new scientists at our Spaceship Institute.

I am praying for this technology to be really effective and to given the attention it deserves.

Let's now keep a close watch at what's to come.

At the end of the video, Keshe hints at his power generator.

He also confirms that the release of the full technology will be done by June of this year.

30th January 2014, 12:29
Keshe on his way to holding his promises:

Step one, the easy one (just kidding ), solving the Fukushima crisis.
I am praying for this technology to be really effective and to given the attention it deserves.

Let's now keep a close watch at what's to come.

At the end of the video, Keshe hints at his power generator.

He also confirms that the release of the full technology will be done by June of this year.

Thanks for the update Jean Luc, just watched the video and it made some sense to me, which is a good thing in turning my own mindset around, I wish I had the means to do this experiment on a small scale to verify for my self, I wonder who the three states are that he is co operating with, I somehow expected an already solved situation from Merhan, something that is a bit much to ask, I know, I know, but at least he explained how A solution might work if and when implemented, good presentation by the man, he made an effort to enlighten us, 11 more video's to go before the end of the year I guess then eh;).

Ed

25th February 2014, 11:06

Well February is almost over, any news/updates on the above mentioned technologies and has the environment been created yet and in co operation with whom?

Anyone?

TargeT
25th February 2014, 13:01
I was promised flying cars...... WHERE'S MY FLYING CAR?

Next year this time a number of you will understand how so in a subtle way we have done our work.

so another year and we are good (?), last year, and the year before that worked. Why not again?

I'm still hangin in there with the E-cat (though it seems to be a bit different, at least there are pictures of tinfoil wrapped thingies called "e-cat")...

what ever happend with his education programs, anyone ever get educated on what he keeps talking about?

Etherios
25th February 2014, 14:49
I was promised flying cars...... WHERE'S MY FLYING CAR?

so another year and we are good (?), last year, and the year before that worked. Why not again?

I'm still hangin in there with the E-cat (though it seems to be a bit different, at least there are pictures of tinfoil wrapped thingies called "e-cat")...

what ever happend with his education programs, anyone ever get educated on what he keeps talking about?

E-cat is being sold already ...

TargeT
25th February 2014, 19:01

can you provide a link?

I've read a lot about partners, about factories being set up, and about validation testing that still needs to happen, nohting about sales.

Etherios
26th February 2014, 16:16

can you provide a link?

I've read a lot about partners, about factories being set up, and about validation testing that still needs to happen, nohting about sales.

Here it says you can preorder etc ....

http://ecat.com/ecat-products/ecat-1-mw

But i cant find any actual sells ... they still have on the front page a looking for pilot customers ... i dont understand ...

its rdy and noone wants to buy? ...

p.s. i am gettign the feeling ... e-cat is being bought or left to rot.

TargeT
26th February 2014, 17:05

can you provide a link?

Here it says you can preorder etc ....

http://ecat.com/ecat-products/ecat-1-mw

But i cant find any actual sells ... they still have on the front page a looking for pilot customers ... i dont understand ...

its rdy and noone wants to buy? ...

p.s. i am gettign the feeling ... e-cat is being bought or left to rot.

lots of good sounding reasons for the E-cat not to be for sale yet... I think my "convinced" status on that product is starting to slip a little... you could pre-order Keshe's generator also for a while..

anyway, last I read he had buyers for industrial scale units and was waiting on accreditation for consumer level sales... something about a plant in the south east of the US opening for production... but who knows?

I looked yesterday and didnt see anything worth passing on; we'll see i guess.

GuyFox
27th February 2014, 09:15
I read to the end of the thread : No Magic beans yet.

As far as Keshe goes...

A few notes on the fly from Kerry's January 6 interview with nuclear engineer Merhan Keshe together with retired (1944) physicist Richard Allan Miller (with doctorate in plasma's)

http://www.livestream.com/projectcam...edium=ui-thumb

3:00>
Keshe
Overall Basic principle : opening up the "plasma"
Two patents released and open to the public
Development of (non nuclear) Energy systems : production starting "tomorrrow"
Space technology without fuel
World Peace Treaty

15:00>
Japanese planning to dilute radioactive water and release into the ocean
Contact taken with Tepco : enough is enough
Starting teaching to be able to extract the cesium from the land
Hopefully expecting response from Tepco this week.
Workshops planned
Received a lot of favourable response from the Japenese community
The technology is available
We don't need these sophisticated multibillion organisations to extract the radioactive materials from the water or from the land

20:00>
Old concept of plasma's in meaningless to Keshe's work

[B]Miller
Recommends Keshe to get in touch with Barbara Judge (?), UK Energy Commission, hired by TEPCO
K. says he will do so with pleasure

26:30>
Keshe
Heart of the technology = the materials in the developped systems create their own magnetic-gravitational field ("magrav"), as much as they create their own atmospheric environment, which in turns attract radioactive materials. These can later be collected.

Etc... (not for lack of interest, but lack of time) :)

I have spoken with Dr.RAM privately about this, and his comment on Keshe was:

He wanted to believe the technology was Real, but he found it impossible to comment if it was.

"Keshe would not tell us about his maths."
"If I could see his maths, then I would know what physics he was using, and then I would be in a better position to judge it."
"But I do hope he has made a breakthrough."

(I am paraphrasing here.)

BTW, I was the one who first mentioned Lady Barbara Thomas Judge to Dr Rick Miller. I met her years ago, and found her to be one of the most self-confident and controlling people whom I have ever met. It was as if there was no oxygen left for anyone else in the room, and I wanted to get away as fast as possible.

If Keshe made contact with her, I cannot believe he made any progress

nevermnd
28th February 2014, 19:51
There was a small update released on Febrauary 26th, posted on their Facebook page titled "The Unknown Truth About The Keshe Foundation - 2014"
Here is the link to the .PDF file
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8PjXNd8SC0VaV9zamJBX3h5Z1U/edit?pli=1
It mostly shows a history of Keshe Fundation since 2004, and all the major hoops that had to be jumped.
There is an interesting collection on evidence (scanned) to support most of the claims that are presented in this document.
Best,
m