PDA

View Full Version : CME from the sun today, agitation will be the norm for a few days

Carmody
8th January 2014, 16:32
Like the title says.

That's what happens when a CME ejects from the sun and heads in our direction. Heightened sunspot activity means, many times, CMEs from the sun, and this one is coming in our direction right now.

Started yesterday and will tune/turn/dial down in the next 48 hours or so.

What happens is that it is like an invisible hand that slaps our individual internal monkey across the face, and we can't see the hand doing it. We become agitated and bothered by an invisible fuzzy itch that we cannot figure out how to scratch. Some of us even suffer from headaches that can move into being migraines from the CMEs that head in our direction, like I am right now.

Thus, extra attention should possibly be paid to the idea of calming the self.

Remember to breathe and relax, and all that stuff. Kinda like a burn or toothache that always hurts and can't be lowered in intensity no matter what one does. A short episode of chronic elevated pressure.

The other part is the knowing of where the agitation is coming from. This helps one deal with it.

For those interested in the science side, we are electrochemical creatures and this is a mass of highly charged particles that are impacting our region of space and the entire set of fields and atmosphere of the earth... 'pot stirring in an elevated pressure state' would be a nice way of putting it.

http://spaceweather.com/

Expect things like elevated or sharply changing stock market activity (volatile markets), breaking points being transversed, etc. Possibly even moments of high strangeness.

Hervé
8th January 2014, 16:54
Here is the culprit:

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/14_Pics_of_Day/14_Pics_of_Day_pics/140107.sunspot.AR1944.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: One of the biggest sunspots in years is crossing the center of the solar disk, putting Earth in the way of potential eruptions. The sprawling sunspot contains dozens of dark cores, the largest big enough to swallow Earth three times over. This makes it an easy target for amateur solar telescopes. Raybell used a backyard 'scope capped with a Baader solar filer to capture both the sunspot and trees in the foreground. Although AR1944 has been mostly quiet for days, flares are in the offing. The sunspot has an unstable 'beta-gamma-delta' magnetic field that could erupt at any time. NOAA forecasters estimate a 75% chance of M-class flares and a 30% chance of X-flares on Jan. 7th. (Rocky Raybell in Keller, Washington)

DeDukshyn
8th January 2014, 17:13
Less "scientifically", I would say that even beyond staying in a peaceful state (and breathing) while all this sun activity will be pummeling us over the next few months (my prediction), would be to mind your intent and manifestations. I seem to notice a correlation between sun activity and manifestation - whether karmic or creative. My 2 cents ;)

conk
8th January 2014, 17:51
Less "scientifically", I would say that even beyond staying in a peaceful state (and breathing) while all this sun activity will be pummeling us over the next few months (my prediction), would be to mind your intent and manifestations. I seem to notice a correlation between sun activity and manifestation - whether karmic or creative. My 2 cents ;) Are you saying it has a negative or positive impact on manifestation? Am I reading between the lines to understand you mean negatively? That would seem to be the case. Such an immense energy form compared to our delicate patterns.

I have certainly felt my particles bumping into each other for a few days now. Like the potential can't decide whether to slow down or speed up.

Wind
8th January 2014, 17:58
http://aishanorth.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/a-short-update-on-the-energies-16/

DeDukshyn
8th January 2014, 23:22
Less "scientifically", I would say that even beyond staying in a peaceful state (and breathing) while all this sun activity will be pummeling us over the next few months (my prediction), would be to mind your intent and manifestations. I seem to notice a correlation between sun activity and manifestation - whether karmic or creative. My 2 cents ;) Are you saying it has a negative or positive impact on manifestation? Am I reading between the lines to understand you mean negatively? That would seem to be the case. Such an immense energy form compared to our delicate patterns.

I have certainly felt my particles bumping into each other for a few days now. Like the potential can't decide whether to slow down or speed up.

I believe it has an amplification effect on manifestation. Since everyone is always manifesting their experiences, this might be good or bad - depending on whether you (your subconscious) are working in a positive state, or a negative one. Conscious manifestations, again no mainstream science to back this up, will thus also be more powerful, have greater chance of being "realized" or be more effective. Healers should be taking advantage of these strong CMEs, in my opinion.

It is neither good nor bad, but could be either good or bad. No time to "worry" about that -- worry tends to manifest into things you do not want. Relax and breath, as Carmody says - this will help a lot - and a little beyond just the uneasiness the CMS tend to bring. No stress, no worry, remember ... you are always creating, always, if we understood this at its depth, we would all be training our minds as Jedi to really mind our thoughts. My 2 cents ;)

DeDukshyn
9th January 2014, 23:39
The sky should be lighting up tonight across northern NA! Finally - it seems northern Europe has been getting all the good auroras the last year or so. Just hope the skies stay clear for some viewing.

outerheaven
10th January 2014, 16:56
Sheesh, is this what has been wrong with me?

I left work early Wednesday afternoon when I first started feeling a splitting headache. I thought I'd just need to take a nap and would be good to go for the rest of the week!

Yesterday I was totally incapacitated. It hurt to move, but it hurt to lay still, too. Awful migraine. I puked a couple times, but never really felt nauseous -- it was literally the result of not being able to do anything but lay around in pain.

I took today off, too, but thankfully I'm recovering. I have a minor headache but compared to yesterday I feel great.

This has felt very strange to me and quite unlike normal illness. It's like being sick without actually feeling sick: just totally incapacitated and unable to do anything without making it worse. Sure would be interesting if this was the result of solar activity, but I don't suppose I'll ever know.

Carmody
11th January 2014, 01:55
Sheesh, is this what has been wrong with me?

I left work early Wednesday afternoon when I first started feeling a splitting headache. I thought I'd just need to take a nap and would be good to go for the rest of the week!

Yesterday I was totally incapacitated. It hurt to move, but it hurt to lay still, too. Awful migraine. I puked a couple times, but never really felt nauseous -- it was literally the result of not being able to do anything but lay around in pain.

I took today off, too, but thankfully I'm recovering. I have a minor headache but compared to yesterday I feel great.

This has felt very strange to me and quite unlike normal illness. It's like being sick without actually feeling sick: just totally incapacitated and unable to do anything without making it worse. Sure would be interesting if this was the result of solar activity, but I don't suppose I'll ever know.

if you think there might be a correlation, then pay attention to sunspot/CME activity and see what goes on. Compare your physical conditions to the sunspot/CME activity. Sunspots CME's happen every now and then, and if you feel discombobulated, with migraines, check the space weather site and see what the sun is doing.