PDA

View Full Version : Christian or Nazoraion?

nzreva
11th January 2014, 14:14
Christian or Nazoraion?

Jesus Iesoun (Greek) or Yahoshua (in Hebrew) was The Nazoraion (masculine form). How do we know? Because he affirms himself Iesoun The Nazoraion twice in John 18:5, and 7 http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=18&t=KJV#s=t_conc_1015005 Most of ya'll can not read Greek so if you go to blue letter bible, above count over five words in the Textus reciptus and you will see the Greek word for Nazoraion.
Nazareth, the city is spelled Nazoraios (feminine form). No city existed as far as early writings are concerned, but Nazoraion, a group of people did exist, they were a community of believers who broke away from animal sacrifice and the main line thinking of the established belief system, they were universalists, they believed all would be saved in the end, but not without difficulty, that is some will take a great deal longer than others to mature or perfected..
Jesus or Yahoshua or in Greek Iesous answers to the soldiers he is Iesoun the Naoraion, it should not be translated Nazareth because Nazareth is in the feminine form in the Konie Greek, Nazoraion or Nazoraios is in the masculine form. Why does this matter? Because the founder of the Church tells us who he is.

Also in Acts 22:8 Jesus or Yahoshua in Hebrew says to Paul that he is Iesous the Nazoraios, the problem with this is, we don't have it recorded in Hebrew, which was what Yahoshua spoke to Paul in, In Hebrew it would be Yahoshua The NZR- Olam.

The earliest followers of Yahoshua were called Disciples, The Way and The Nazoraion.
Yahoshua the Nazoraion never called the Church or the Ekkleisa Christian.....

observer
11th January 2014, 14:43
After 350 years of editing and redacting by agents of the Holy Roman Empire, i.e. those like Saint Irenaeus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irenaeus), and others, the New Testament of the Holy Bible emerged in its final canonization in 397 AD at the Council of Carthage (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Councils_of_Carthage). This 'final edition' book tells a story that bears no resemblance to the life mission of Yahoshua ben Joseph.

The New Testament is a work of fiction. The linking of the mission of Yahoshua ben Joseph to the Jewish God of the Old Testament, Yahweh, is the ultimate act of heresy. Especially when one considers the several thousand years of obscene psychopathy this single work of fiction has created.

nzreva
11th January 2014, 15:40
Thank you for your comment Observer, I'm confused in why you would comment on this subject. Christians today talk about the New Age. I am quoting the teaching of Yahoshua the Nazoraion, He was not a Christian. He was The Nazoraion which goes back to Genesis 49:26. The Head of Joseph was NZR above his brothers, there a no vowels in the early Hebrew. I will write about this later. The point is Christianity is the New Age teaching, it was hijacked
NAU Acts 11:26 .... and the Disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
The Disciples, The Way and The Nazoraion were all the first group of followers of Yahoshua the Nazoraion. If you believe this to be fiction or not is not the issue. I am simply stating that the writings of 2,000 years ago, and the belief system today do not line up.

heyokah
11th January 2014, 16:11
Hi nzreva. I see that you are rather new here. Welcome.

I'd like to point you at this thread. It might be something for you.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61859-The-real-Jesus-the-real-Mary-Gnosis-the-Archons-and-the-world-s-first-major-smear-campaign

Lefty Dave
11th January 2014, 16:22
Greetings Avalonians...
I have had a question in my mind for many years...and thought someone here might enlighten me...so here goes...
A Judean believes that the messiah will come to judge the masses....and a Christian believes the messiah has already come...so, basically, Christians are, first Judeans' and then Christian... Am I correct in this assumption?
Thanks

nzreva
11th January 2014, 16:37
Hi nzreva. I see that you are rather new here. Welcome.

I'd like to point you at this thread. It might be something for you.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61859-The-real-Jesus-the-real-Mary-Gnosis-the-Archons-and-the-world-s-first-major-smear-campaign

Heyokah, I was reading his post and was inspired to put this out. I have studied the early writings most of my life, I took Hebrew and Greek at B.H. Carroll, and read slowly the early writings in Hebrew and Greek with lots of help LOL. Sumerian writings are also my interest as I believe Yahoshua was their Grain God, that is the earlest God, and the high priest of the most high
Genesis 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; now he was a priest of God Most High.
Fish and Grain in Hebrew would be the same if you add a Yod to the Hebrew dgn grain you get dgh fish. Which was the reason why we should not add a yod to a word or take it away.
Yahoshua the Nazoraion is blessed above all in Genesis 49:26 Why because his very name and life expresses that. Nazoraian and the variant spellings have always been a non violent people, unless provoked when innocent life is taken, seeing in the end what the Highest could fix and save not only people and animals but put the entire universe back in order.
That is why the dark powers have worked so long and hard to discredit and change an control people. The Kingdom of Heaven within is what they try to keep us from knowing, even the word kingdom is misunderstood, President would be a better word as we elect to choose who we listen to and follow. Not through fear but through love.

nzreva
11th January 2014, 17:07
Greetings Avalonians...
I have had a question in my mind for many years...and thought someone here might enlighten me...so here goes...
A Judean believes that the messiah will come to judge the masses....and a Christian believes the messiah has already come...so, basically, Christians are, first Judeans' and then Christian... Am I correct in this assumption?
Thanks
Lefty Dave
1 Cr 15:23 Every (Greek hekastos adj, each) in their own order Christ (messiah) the first fruits: afterward they that are Christs at his coming.

So the answer is " The order" the key word, in the end (telos), all Israel will be saved and all will be saved in the finishing that is the end telos is a Greek word that shows the completion of things. That was the Good News that Yahoshua brought and was soon hijacked and changed because then mankind would not have to look to others to tell them what to do and how to live......
But that is not the subject we are talking about.
Yahoshua was The Nazoraion All Nazoraion's have always believed down through history all would be saved. So knowing his is name tells us, All will be saved, each in their own order.

MargueriteBee
11th January 2014, 17:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY&list=PLwOAYhBuU3UfvhvcT1lZA6KbSdh0K2EpH&feature=c4-overview-vl
symbols of an alien sky

Is this where the gods came from?

nzreva
11th January 2014, 17:46
Margueritebee
I am watching now.

Hebrew transliteration
IN a Beginning created Gods

Genesis 1:1 reads In Beginning created Gods Alph Tav heavens the Alph Tav earth. Alph Tav is the first and last letter of the Hebrew Alphabet.

The Hebrew transliteration of Genesis 1:1

In a beginning created Gods (elohim) No definate article, “The”
Alph Tav Heavens ( שָׁמַיִם shamayim) the Alph and Tav Earth (אֶרֶץ Erits)

Explains In a beginning created Gods
[link to www.read-the-bible.org]

A beginning is what did the creating of Gods (Elohim in Genesis 1:1

the Greek in John 1:1 In a beginning was the word the word was towards “The Theos (God) and the word was (a) Theos (God) “The Theos is greater. ” John 14:28 ….. for the Father is greater than I.

In the Sumerian flood story their are 4 Gods or Powers. The black headed people, were fashioned by… , 10-14. After An, Enlil, Enki and Ninḫursaĝa had fashioned the black-headed people , they also made animals multiply everywhere, and made herds of four-legged animals exist on the plains, as is befitting. This is an earlier creation than Adam Gen 1:28, Zaker (male) and Nequbah (female).

In Gen 1:21 And Elohim created great whales, and every living soul (nephesh) that moveth , which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. This is how it should read, the living souls that moves (are the black headed people? Who were before the first Adam, zaker (male)and neqebah (female). http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gen&c=1&t=KJV#s=t_conc_1027
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gen&c=1&t=KJV#s=t_conc_1021

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/etcsl.cgi?text=t.1.7.4

B-ra****h (beginning) is before the Elohim……

observer
11th January 2014, 20:07
After 350 years of editing and redacting by agents of the Holy Roman Empire, i.e. those like Saint Irenaeus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irenaeus), and others, the New Testament of the Holy Bible emerged in its final canonization in 397 AD at the Council of Carthage (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Councils_of_Carthage). This 'final edition' book tells a story that bears no resemblance to the life mission of Yahoshua ben Joseph.

The New Testament is a work of fiction. The linking of the mission of Yahoshua ben Joseph to the Jewish God of the Old Testament, Yahweh, is the ultimate act of heresy. Especially when one considers the several thousand years of obscene psychopathy this single work of fiction has created.

Thank you for your comment Observer, I'm confused in why you would comment on this subject. Christians today talk about the New Age. I am quoting the teaching of Yahoshua the Nazoraion, He was not a Christian. He was The Nazoraion which goes back to Genesis 49:26. The Head of Joseph was NZR above his brothers, there a no vowels in the early Hebrew. I will write about this later. The point is Christianity is the New Age teaching, it was hijacked
The Disciples, The Way and The Nazoraion were all the first group of followers of Yahoshua the Nazoraion. If you believe this to be fiction or not is not the issue. I am simply stating that the writings of 2,000 years ago, and the belief system today do not line up.

.... and, I am agreeing with you completely - in principal, nzreva.

I'm not certain where you got the idea I was speaking from a Christian, or New Age point of view. I am an amateur historian.

The New Testament is a work of fiction. Yahoshua was an Essene, not a Jew. He was of a particular sect of the Essenes known as the Nazarenes (or, as you call them, The Nazoraions). Historically speaking, the actual town of Nazareth didn't even exist in the time of Yahoshua ben Joseph. It may have been a shepard's camp site, but not a town.

In the days of Yahoshua ben Joseph, Mount Carmel - the general area where the modern town of Nazareth is found - was a center for Zoroastrianism. It was this theology that effected the Essenes, and also the area where the Essene movement emanated, the Mount Carmel Region.

Zoroastrianism was brought into the north of Israel by the Persian Empire, otherwise known as the Babylonians in the Old Testament. In the late centuries, before the Common Era, Zoroastrianism was the religion of the largest empire on earth at the time, The Persian Empire.

The Nazarenes believed in a messiah, but it was with a Zoroastrian twist. Within the Zoroastrian belief system, any properly prepared individual can be Christed, or Christos from the Greek, meaning anointed.

Even when studying the New Testament, it becomes clear that Yahoshua was not a Jew, when one becomes aware of the history of the time. The Nazarenes believed that Yahweh was the Devil, as clearly stated in John 8:44:

When speaking to the Jewish Pharisee Priests at the temple in Jerusalem: "44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. - KJV

The entire new testament is a cleverly manipulated work of fiction. The real story of what transpired in the days of Yahoshua ben Joseph can be found in the text of the Nag Hammadi Library. These were the gospels and codices that were banned from the New Testament by the Holy Roman Empire in their three hundred and fifty year long quest to create a State Religion - Catholicism (AKA, "The Holy Roman Empire Catholic Church")

All Christian Bibles in use today are a re-editing of the original Holy Roman Catholic Bible, which as I've previously pointed-out, was canonized in 397 CE.

Link to the Nag Hammadi Library:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/nag_hammadi/contents.htm

And don't even get me started with the alleged books of Moses and the Old Testament.

Maybe the members should listen to this informative documentary on King Hezekiah and what he did to stave-off the advances of the Persian Empire during his time in history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCXlFWBcxBo

nzreva
11th January 2014, 22:05
M. BEE
I watched the 3 part video, it was informative and a lot of information to think about. The religious part had much to be desired. I do see the importance of understanding the importance of the planets as places that the gods or Anak came from which married into the Adam race producing Nephilim

נָפִיל nĕphiyl is singular for Nephilim Genesis 6:4 the word giants is nephiyl which is singular for nephilim, which means they were a different species than Adam.
Genesis 6:4 There were giants (nephiyl) H5303 in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (Elohim) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty (gibbowr) גִּבּוֹר men which were of old, men of renown (‘enowsh).

This species of Anak (neck people) had nephiyl children with daughter of Adam and the children became gibbowr and enowsh of olam= for the age or world. Here is an excellent video on Nephilim: True story of Saten, fallen angels giants aliens hybrids etc.
The name Lucifer is a Latin name Heylel is his Hebrew name He was a naphal Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen

נָפַל( naphal )from heaven, O Lucifer (Heylel), son of the morning (שַׁחַר shachar = dawn)! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
That is what weakened our nations, and is still today through the blood lines of the elite who do not intermarry, for that reason it would weaken their power.
If the video is true then another planet ruled a lot later in time than is being taught. either way, Yahoshua is from a different star and a higher realm that is older and acquired much more understanding than the younger dark powers from Shachar who are using force and fear, instead of grace and truth......

Milneman
11th January 2014, 22:10
Greetings Avalonians...
Thanks

Lefty? That all depends entirely on perspective. Why in the name of all things chocolate am I wading into this again......I'll never learn. ;)

See I consider myself a gentile first, then a Christian...actually I consider myself a fallen human being first, then a Christian...oh bother....

*GONG* start again!

Christianity is....hard to explain to Christians sometimes. There's a fundamental difference that gets missed a lot. I mean, a LOT by both Christians and non-Christians. Namely, as my dear old friend Soren Kierkegaard used to say, there's a fundamental difference between Christianity and Christendom.

I can dig in deeper, but something tells me to watch this thread for a while to see just where the cookies will crumble and the nuts will crack.

AHEM :D ;)

Welcome to Avalon nzreva. And GOOD LUCK! LOL

nzreva
11th January 2014, 22:19

I'm not certain where you got the idea I was speaking from a Christian, or New Age point of view. I am an amateur historian.

The New Testament is a work of fiction. Yahoshua was an Essene, not a Jew. He was of a particular sect of the Essenes known as the Nazarenes (or, as you call them, The Nazoraions). Historically speaking, the actual town of Nazareth didn't even exist in the time of Yahoshua ben Joseph. It may have been a shepard's camp site, but not a town.

In the days of Yahoshua ben Joseph, Mount Carmel - the general area where the modern town of Nazareth is found - was a center for Zoroastrianism. It was this theology that effected the Essenes, and also the area where the Essene movement emanated, the Mount Carmel Region.

Zoroastrianism was brought into the north of Israel by the Persian Empire, otherwise known as the Babylonians in the Old Testament. In the late centuries, before the Common Era, Zoroastrianism was the religion of the largest empire on earth at the time, The Persian Empire.

The Nazarenes believed in a messiah, but it was with a Zoroastrian twist. Within the Zoroastrian belief system, any properly prepared individual can be Christed, or Christos from the Greek, meaning anointed.

Even when studying the New Testament, it becomes clear that Yahoshua was not a Jew, when one becomes aware of the history of the time. The Nazarenes believed that Yahweh was the Devil, as clearly stated in John 8:44:

When speaking to the Jewish Pharisee Priests at the temple in Jerusalem: "44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. - KJV

The entire new testament is a cleverly manipulated work of fiction. The real story of what transpired in the days of Yahoshua ben Joseph can be found in the text of the Nag Hammadi Library. These were the gospels and codices that were banned from the New Testament by the Holy Roman Empire in their three hundred and fifty year long quest to create a State Religion - Catholicism (AKA, "The Holy Roman Empire Catholic Church")

All Christian Bibles in use today are a re-editing of the original Holy Roman Catholic Bible, which as I've previously pointed-out, was canonized in 397 CE.

And don't even get me started with the alleged books of Moses and the Old Testament.

Maybe the members should listen to this informative documentary on King Hezekiah and what he did to stave-off the advances of the Persian Empire during his time in history:

Again my point is not the same as yours, I do believe in many writings including the bible but not in English older manuscripts plus all the early writings show a much different story than we hear today. The Good News that Yahoshua brought was simple he was going to save all in the end no matter how much time it took, because, John 15:15 "No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
We are no longer slaves if we believe we don't have to bow to any earthly power if we see it as controlling. All other Gods demand obedience and command love. How can one command love, LOL. No one can command you to love them. So I do understand the Moses thanggggg. Good talking to you.

nzreva
11th January 2014, 22:34
Greetings Avalonians...
Thanks

Lefty? That all depends entirely on perspective. Why in the name of all things chocolate am I wading into this again......I'll never learn. ;)

See I consider myself a gentile first, then a Christian...actually I consider myself a fallen human being first, then a Christian...oh bother....

*GONG* start again!

Christianity is....hard to explain to Christians sometimes. There's a fundamental difference that gets missed a lot. I mean, a LOT by both Christians and non-Christians. Namely, as my dear old friend Soren Kierkegaard used to say, there's a fundamental difference between Christianity and Christendom.

I can dig in deeper, but something tells me to watch this thread for a while to see just where the cookies will crumble and the nuts will crack.

AHEM :D ;)

Welcome to Avalon nzreva. And GOOD LUCK! LOL

Thank you, I don't believe in luck. You will never stop wading in the water, LOL none of us will that is how we learn to swim and help other to swim as well. The point is we are all learning so loudly and other quietly. I splash a lot and love water. So jump in the water, the water is fine
(Oh brother... movie, remember).

doodah
11th January 2014, 23:46
Thanks, nzreva, most interesting discussion...

I've heard it said that Jesus was the soul reincarnation of Melchizedek, who had no father or mother. What is your understanding of this?

gripreaper
12th January 2014, 02:21
The Good News that Yahoshua brought was simple he was going to save all in the end no matter how much time it took,

Observer is correct. Yeshua came to show us righteousness, the "right use of energy" as practiced by the Essene's, the community which Yeshua was a part. He taught us that the vital signs of the physical body can be suspended, but the energetic astral body cannot be destroyed, and with the right use of energy the physical body can be reanimated. He also taught, greater things will you do than I have done if you have the faith of a mustard seed. We do not use our power.

Yeshua was no more a savior or a son of god, than you or I are. The savior myth was perpetuated by the Romans who burned the library at Alexandria, which held the ancient teachings of the gnostics, and then summarily went all around the Mediterranean murdering and annihilating anyone who did not subscribe to their state sanctioned religion. They put into the bible only the books they wanted, written as they wanted, and left out all the important stuff.

I don't know where you are trying to go with this thread, but these discussions have been completely addressed here at Avalon before. We are all gods and we have free will to choose and we have our own power and do not need a savior.

ghostrider
12th January 2014, 02:38
In 325 AD , the council of Nicea corrupted everything , they invented the name Jesus , the name he went by was Immanuel ...His father was a plejaren man named Gabriel and his mother an earth woman named Mary ... The world has been decieved for soooo long about spiritual matters and teaching ...the old testament doesn't even mention the name Jesus , it says his name shall be called Immanuel ... thinking about it , shouldn't he be a bethlehemite ??? you now , born in a manger in bethlehem ... I just looked up matthew 1 :23 ( and they shall call his name Immanuel )...

ghostrider
12th January 2014, 02:57
According to the information the plejaren gave very specific details about Immanuel ... From Nokodemjon to Beam , all the prophets are of the Old Lyrian spiritual line ... Lyrians are the forefathers of the plejaren ... Namely ishwich ARUS and his sub-leaders are responsible for creating us , they are the sons of heaven , also know as creator overlords ... One particular sub-leader named semjasa mated with an earth woman , the result of this was EVA ( meaning the bearer) ... another mating produced Adama or Adam , these two completely new life forms were paired together , and present mankind developed from these two , that's the reason for all the lights in the sky for thousands of years , because of what their ancestors did here on earth , the plejaren feel responsible for us , it's how we got religion , and why they won't land , they don't want another religion created like in the past , some of their people took advantage of earth humans lower step on the evolutionary ladder ... these were the same idots that destroyed atlantis and lemuria , and built the HUGE stone cities ALL over earth , notice all cultures seperated by oceans share a common thread about the people from the sky ??? the same symbol , the same blueprint , the man holding snakes or rods in his hands , standing in front of three doors , the sons of heaven (ancient Lyrians known today as the plejaren ) ... the ones that originally brought spiritual teaching to earth 28 million years ago ... I know it's off topic but it's important we get this ... the foundation for religion was our doing , the plejaren wanted spiritual teaching not religion ... early man worshipped ET's as gods , totally scewing up history and today the world still sits in darkness clinging to their beliefs and dogmas ... when you hear a voice in your head , it's not god , it's spirit telepathy ...the ptb have toys that simulate this also , as always use discernment ...it's up to you to explore or ignore , but you can't say you didn't know or have access to information he he ...sorry guys , I feel compelled every time this Jesus stuff comes up ...the old testament never mentions the name Jesus, the scribes made that name up to conceal Immauel's true connection to the stars , it would rob the priest of their control , unable to use the sin thing and the burn in hell thing ...

Flash
12th January 2014, 03:32
Ghostrider, where did you get the plejarens information. It is eerily similar to Draco's information. Both proclaiming to have created Adam and Eve, both being the reasons for lots of lights in the sky, both feeling responsible for us, their proclaimed children. However, one would be service to others, while the second would be self serving.

And you understand that Gripreaper and Ghosrider, you both give contradictory information that you both proclaim as fact!!???

Until I get a plejaren in my face telling me our history, I will doubt. Until I see the Vatican secret Library, i will doubt.

gripreaper
12th January 2014, 03:40
And you understand that Gripreaper and Ghosrider, you both give contradictory information that you both proclaim as fact!!???

I'm not sure what you are referring to. It may not be contradictory, but may only need clarification, as text, as you know, is very limiting.

Flash
12th January 2014, 03:59
Yes, the written message may lead to confusion, it often does.

I reread both your posts and the contradictions are not that striking. So I withdraw the contradictions from my comments, but not the rest.

What i find interesting is that you seem to have both some truth mixed with untruth. For example Grip, your reference to the gnostics (truth from archeology findings) and the reference to the energetic astral body that cannot be destroyed, which is untruth from most esoteric writings, the energetic astral dissipating slowlier, but dissipating, look at most Indian writings and others. It is the soul that does not.

Same for Ghost, when we hear voices, it is spirit telepathy, often not ours own, unless we say that we are it all, which seems truth althouth not officially proven (but unofficially yes), while the history coming from plejarens is far from proven and sounds more like the "hearing voices" - i think you are with the german guy Ghost, if not mistaken, but it is still second hand source.

Here I am mixing into a thread. like Milneman, that may lead to some religious inputs fringing on fanatism, like it often happens it these treads.

I remember wanting to know about this Italien linguist retranslating the bible with nearer meanings to today's language, and I could never get the jest of it nor participate because of too many interruptions that were based on Wind. Very frustrating when trying to gather information. lol

Shezbeth
12th January 2014, 04:32
Plejaren, Essene, Khemetian, Aeon, etc.; Are there any end to the numerous "True" origins of the one from whom the story of Jesus was based?

Flash
12th January 2014, 05:18
Are there any end to our true origins, us, human beings!! Following what we hear, every single space alien would be claiming the planet as his and/or being the creators of the humans on earth!!

nzreva
12th January 2014, 12:28
In Genesis 1:1 (it says transliteration) In a beginning created Gods.... bereshet is the Hebrew word for In a beginning. Melchizedek is the priest of the Most High, he offered bread and wine, the same as Yahoshua the Nazoraion. Bereshet or In a beginning is in feminine form in Hebrew which lines up with many early teachings of the Chief supreme power bringing forth life.
I don't see the creation of Gods as a creation of a new group of individuals as much as I see the creation of an office to help develop and grow groups to maturity, so they or we can learn to be as they are. I do believe Melchizedek was a high priest of the most high.
How does A Beginning bring out of chaos control then relationship?

Why Gods were created?
To be God like to be children of the Highest or a High priest of the Highest, their are negative and positive influences based on immaturity and maturity also on personality types.
Gods are Conformity enforcers
They ask or demand obedience to some behavioral norm in exchange for protection from harm.
Negative aspect
Love YHWH your God with all your heart soul mind and strength
Positive
Love does not demand its own way...
Yahoshua says in John. you are my friends, no longer slaves.
They can stifle creativity negetative or
the positive element is destroy deviant behavior without death of the individual.
They are balanced by
Diversity generators who insure groups maintain enough similarities to function as a group overwhelmingly positive span variety open paths to new developments. Need to connect with some conformity to group. The group dies if member fail to idenitify and protect the group. So group brain dies.
The rest are personal group mechanisms for development in a positive, relate, or negetative way and control, sometimes harsh unforgiving critics who can encourage individuals to remove themselves from progress of the group.
Inner-judges
can be triggered by the work of a resource shifter can be an individual or social systems, can work in both directions heap rewards or remove take away everything, controls mass emotions. Which brings
Resource shifters
Balanced by
Intergroup tournaments
bring with it positive or negetative results, build on healthy balance of the above

I see the purpose of why Gods were created, I don't understand all the complexities yet. I believe we will. The Highest is above the Gods, that is a Nazoraion teaching which was around long before Yahoshua the Nazoraion, the high priest of the Highest and God of Heaven who now is bringing about A beginning, which I believe is never completed as such, but continues as we continue.
That is how I see it, as of now.

observer
12th January 2014, 12:40

The Good News that Yahoshua brought was simple he was going to save all in the end no matter how much time it took,

Observer is correct. Yeshua came to show us righteousness, the "right use of energy" as practiced by the Essene's, the community which Yeshua was a part. He taught us that the vital signs of the physical body can be suspended, but the energetic astral body cannot be destroyed, and with the right use of energy the physical body can be reanimated. He also taught, greater things will you do than I have done if you have the faith of a mustard seed. We do not use our power.

Yeshua was no more a savior or a son of god, than you or I are. The savior myth was perpetuated by the Romans who burned the library at Alexandria, which held the ancient teachings of the gnostics, and then summarily went all around the Mediterranean murdering and annihilating anyone who did not subscribe to their state sanctioned religion. They put into the bible only the books they wanted, written as they wanted, and left out all the important stuff.

I don't know where you are trying to go with this thread, but these discussions have been completely addressed here at Avalon before. We are all gods and we have free will to choose and we have our own power and do not need a savior.

Again my point is not the same as yours, I do believe in many writings including the bible but not in English older manuscripts plus all the early writings show a much different story than we hear today. The Good News that Yahoshua brought was simple he was going to save all in the end no matter how much time it took, because, John 15:15 "No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
We are no longer slaves if we believe we don't have to bow to any earthly power if we see it as controlling. All other Gods demand obedience and command love. How can one command love, LOL. No one can command you to love them. So I do understand the Moses thanggggg. Good talking to you.

I will not disrupt your thread any further beyond this comment, nzreva.
[Take Note: Further-on, within this thread, I was directly addressed in comments made by the OP. As a result of those directed comments, I have participated further beyond this comment, #25.]

In any discussion analyzing the Holy Bible it is fundamental to establish the validity of the claims being made regarding the authorship of the document, i.e. "The Word of God". This has been the point of each of my comments.

When investigating the true authorship of this document, any rational individual can clearly see it has been manipulated and edited, and re-edited so many times. Even what historians know as the "original copies" are copies of copies of combined documents from much greater antiquity.

The idea that one man was the son of the God of the Old Testament is a heresy. It is an obscenity to the work of that "one man" in question.

Any "second coming" will be purely to show how everybody got it soooooooo absolutely wrong.

Yahoshua gave his life to show the world our souls do not die. He spent his entire mission preaching to those who would listen, that we all have that power, that all of our souls are eternal. We were before we came here, and we will be after we leave.

The Holy Bible was designed to trap one's soul here within this particular reality. Giving your soul to the God of the Old Testament is the same as asking for a ride here within this a$$-biting loop of birth-death-rebirth for an eternity.

If this is what any member wishes, than far be it for me to interfere.

I simply point to the historic record and show the fallacies of the document in question for the sake of the real message of Yahoshua ben Joseph, which can be found in the gospels and codices that were excluded from the New Testament (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/nag_hammadi/contents.htm).

And, as a Post Note to Flash,

There is no confusion in what grip or I are saying. Follow the links and it will all become clear....

nzreva
12th January 2014, 12:51
We all need saviors, some are better than others, many are better than I am. My mom and dad would have not been my savior? They were, and learned to love as we all can from savior's that have gone before us. People who saved me in my life when I could not save myself, Yahoshua has saved me many times as he has my family. Because I am a child of God and will grow up to be God in adult form does not negate my understanding that I have a lot to learn and mature
You said
"I don't know where you are trying to go with this thread, but these discussions have been completely addressed here at Avalon before. We are all gods and we have free will to choose and we have our own power and do not need a savior. "

I do need a savior I will always need a savior because I am part of a family of saviors who are older and can teach me how to be a savior. As far as this discussion being completely addressed here, I don't agree. Nothing is every completed or finished. As we grow new insights arise, new challenges I will never arrive because I will never stop listening creating and growing.

nzreva
12th January 2014, 13:13
Flash
I think they all are. It is us who chose we want to be friends with not them.

nzreva
12th January 2014, 14:43
This is how this reads in the KJV. I have always had a problem with this since The God of this world is different and not good. If you read the Gospel of the Nazoraion ( The Konie Greek way of spelling) you will see it is the Father in Heaven not God that is good.
Mark 10:18: "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God (theos or divine)."

Luke 18:19: "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? None is good, save one, that is, God."

Gospel of the Nazoraion and variant spellings this writing was a heresy according to Hippolytus
To Mark 10:18 and Luke 18:19 cf. Gospel of the Naassenes (in Hippolytus, Refutation of All Heresies,

V.7.26)--"Why do you call me good? One there is who is good -- my Father who is in heaven -- who makes his sun to rise on the just and on the unjust, and sense rain on the pure and on sinners." (Cf. Also Matt. 5:45).
The attack of The Nazoraion beliefs were attacked even in Pauls time.
Acts 24:5 "For we have found this man a real pest and a fellow who stirs up dissension among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the heresy (αἵρεσις hairesis) of the Nazarenes (Nazoraion in Konie Greek).

MariaDine
12th January 2014, 15:00

A Jewish sect to whom Jesus belongs. It must be distinguished from the name of the place called Nazareth, but it is probably related to the Nazarite order of the Jews.
In the New Testament, Jesus was frequently referred to as Jesus the Nazarene (or the Nazorian) as in Matt 2:23, and Mark 14:66
The Greek original is Iesous Nazarene

In the New American Bible (with Apocrypha), this is now translated as “Jesus the Nazorian.” This is different from the passages that identify him as someone from Nazareth, such as in Matt 21:11: “This is the prophet Jesus from Nazareth of Galilee.”

The original Greek is Iesous ho apo Nazareth or “Jesus the (one) from Nazareth.”

In Acts 24:5 the Nazarene sect is identified as one to which Paul belonged: “For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, an agitator among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes (Nazaraion.

Helena P. BLAVATSKY wrote that the Nazarenes were Jewish Gnostics who “were the descendants of the Scripture nazars, and whose last prominent leader was John the Baptist” .

The Nazars, or NAZARITES, were a group of Jews who dedicated themselves to their religion, such as Samson and Samuel.

They were also called the Baptists or John’s Christians, and often identified with the Sabians and EBIONITES. She wrote, however, that the later Nazarenes recognized only John the Baptist, and did not consider Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

“The true followers of the true Christos were all Nazarenes and Christians, and were the opponents of the later Christians”

The scripture of the Nazarenes was the CODEX NAZAREUS.

---------------------

Codex Nazareus (Latin)

The "book of Adam" (is warning that this last name means anthropos, man or humanity).

The Nazarene faith is called sometimes "system bardesiano", although Bardesanes (155 to 228 b.c.) does not seem to have had nothing to do with it.

Surely was born in Edessa (Syria) and was a famous astrologer and Sabean before his supposed conversion; but, on the other hand, he was a well educated man and noble family, and not it would have used the almost incomprehensible caldeo-siriaco dialect mixed with the mysterious language of the Gnostics, that is the Codex.

The sect of the Nazarenes was pre-Christian.

Pliny and Josephus speaks of the Nazrid saying who had his residence on the banks of the Jordan, 150 years before J.C.

and Munk says that "Nazaritismo (Naziareate) was an institution founded before the laws of Musah" or Moses - Its modern Arabic name is El Mogtasila.

in European languages refers to Nazarenes with the names of Mendaitas (Mendeanos or Mandeans) or "Christians of St. John".

But if the word "Baptist" can well be applied to them, is not with the Christian meaning, while they were, and still are, you know, or pure astrolatras, the mendaitas of Syria, called "Galileans", are polytheistic pure, as you can see it any traveller in Syria and the Euphrates, once reported their mysterious rites and ceremonies.

So secret retained their beliefs from the very beginning, which Epiphanius, he wrote against heresies in the 14th century, confesses unable to say what believed the nazarenes, and limited to indicate that they do not ever mention the name of Jesus or Christians are entitled.

However, it is undeniable that some of the so-called philosophical views and doctrines of Bardesanes are in the Codex of the Nazarenes (of the NAZIRITES)

SEE NAZIRITES HERE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazirite

nzreva
12th January 2014, 17:25
Thank you for taking your time to put this out for everyone, these are the scripturces that contain the
the Greek Ναζαρά (Nazara), Feminine form
which occurs 12 times in 12 verses go to http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3478&t=KJV No city or town existed during this time, just a group of people.
Yahoshua confirms himself The Nazoraion in John 18:5, again in 7, and to the Apostle Paul in Acts 22:8
and the
the Greek Ναζωραῖος (Nazōraios), also spelled Nazoraion, masculine form.
which occurs 15 times in 15 verses in the Greek go to http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3480&t=KJV
Mat 2:23

And he came and dwelt in a city called Ναζαρά Nazara: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called That Ὅτι Nazoraios Ναζωραῖος.http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=2&t=KJV&p=0#s=t_conc_931023

It was not till Antioch around 37 years later the Name of the Disciples the Way or The Nazoraion was changed to Christian. Act 11:26

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Genesis 49:26 is the blessing for the Head of Joseph who was NZR above his brothers. the Hebrew word has several meanings. The vowels are not important here as early Hebrew has no vowels. They were not apart of John the Baptist sect that did not drink wine. They were more open in their beliefs, esoteric in their understanding as Nazoraions have always been. Going back to Joseph he fed the masses in time of famine he was never cowned as Genesis 49:26 says because his head was the NZR who was the high priest of the Most High. Yahoshu, iesoun, Jesus, was The Nazoraion.

nzreva
13th January 2014, 22:44
Matthew 2:23 and came and lived in a city called Nazareth. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophets:
"He shall be called that Nazoraios to be
Scholars have never been able to find a prophesy to confirm Yahoshua to be that Nazoraios. If ya'll look a Genesis 49:26 you will see the word “distinguished” is the Hebrew word NZR נָזִיר Greek, Hegeomai

I'm leaving the vowels out of naziyr because in early Hebrew they used no vowels. This prophesy comes from Genesis 49:26 "The blessings of your father Have surpassed the blessings of my ancestors Up to the utmost bound of the age/world (olam) hills; May they be on the head of Joseph, And on the crown, of the head of the one distinguished (NZR נָזִיר Hegeomai ) among his brothers.
NZR ( נָזִיר Hebrew ) Mich 2:13 given 1/13/14 = head Hegeomai
genesis 49 26
( (Greek) verb indicative aorist middle 3rd person singular from Hegeomai
If you use Hegeomai instead of the Hebrew equivalent NZR
You find 30 times in 27 verses the word NZR or Hegeomai.

This was a huge coverup, which the dark powers never wanted known, because the blessings are above all other blessings

I will explain as I put the 27 verses out there for ya'll to read.....

DeDukshyn
14th January 2014, 00:41
I keep seeing this thread title and keep thinking to myself that the question is nonsensical. Jesus couldn't have been Christian, because Christianity wasn't "invented" yet! Jesus was a Nazarean indeed -- this can be seen in his refusal to cut his hair. Nazarean's kept their hair as Sikhs do - and in fact Sikhs to have a particular fondness for Jesus - even though he is not a major part of their religion - yet he is recognized as a prophet.

I didn't read this whole thread so if my comment is off topic, please just ignore it :o

nzreva
14th January 2014, 15:02
Yahoshua the Nazoraion

Mat 2:6
And ya'll Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of ya'll shall come a Governor (ἡγέομαι hēgeomai), that shall rule (nourish) my people Israel. The Greek word ποιμαίνω poimainō translates nourish.

Jhn 21:16

He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, love me? He sad to him, Yea, Lord; you know that I love thee. He said unto him, Feed (ποιμαίνω poimainō) my sheep.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G4165&t=KJV
To feed or to nourish above is to take care of. To nourish a whole society is to keep the predators away from the innocent, that is why the word, governing ruling is used. Which is why Jude1:12 says,

These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding (ποιμαίνω poimainō) themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

These feed on our innocent. Rev 7:17

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed Rev 7:17

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed (ποιμαίνω poimainō) them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

The separation of people either comes from dark side of the Nephilim, to kill and destroy or from the powers of light that show us the way truth and life.

Milneman
14th January 2014, 20:32
Plejaren, Essene, Khemetian, Aeon, etc.; Are there any end to the numerous "True" origins of the one from whom the story of Jesus was based?

Yes, there is an end. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people have failed to realize just where that end lies. :)

nzreva
15th January 2014, 16:29
Milneman
Who you say you are, and who other people say you are, is quite different. 3 accounts John 18:,5 Acts 22:8 Yahoshua (Jesus) lets us know who he is. The Nazoraion (s).
Everyone else sees him from their own belief system. Go to the source, find the answer.

Milneman
15th January 2014, 22:02
nzreva,

would you believe, I have?

would you believe, I do?

would you believe, how others see you is irrelevant to knowing truth?

nzreva
22nd February 2014, 18:19
In 325 AD , the council of Nicea corrupted everything , they invented the name Jesus , the name he went by was Immanuel ...His father was a plejaren man named Gabriel and his mother an earth woman named Mary ... The world has been decieved for soooo long about spiritual matters and teaching ...the old testament doesn't even mention the name Jesus , it says his name shall be called Immanuel ... thinking about it , shouldn't he be a bethlehemite ??? you now , born in a manger in bethlehem ... I just looked up matthew 1 :23 ( and they shall call his name Immanuel )...

The "They" are the Gentiles the We are the 12 tribes of Israel Matthew 1:21 "She will bear a Son; and "you" shall call His name Jesus Yahoshua, for He will save His people from their sins."
Matthew according to Eusebius, Papies of Hierapolis, c. 125–150 CE, Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 3.1.1. The translation "He will save his people from their sins would be from Hebrew or Aramaic, not Greek. They and others say Matthew was written in Hebrew. So Yahoshua would be the name that the 12 tribes of Israel would have called him and The Gentiles Immanuel El with us, which is from the Hebrew not Greek, in Greek El would be Theos. Yahoshua was The Nazoraion John 18:5 18: Acts 22:8. The is of Hebrew and Egyptian, not Greek.
This site has alot of information about the early writings of Matthew though I don't support his other teachings it is a good summary of what I have studied over the years.http://hebrewgospel.com/Matthew%20Two%20Gospels%20Main%20Evidence.php

nzreva
22nd February 2014, 18:48
The J in English came about in the 1600"s Jesus was spelled with an I Iesus from the Greek Iesous. The intersting connection in Hebrew the Yod Y the Iota I in Greek and the J in English are equal numerically that is 10.

nzreva
22nd February 2014, 19:46
Yeshua is in feminine form in Hebrew Yahoshua is in Masculine form, both translate savior and Ya is salvation. The Essene's, the community was apart of the Nazoraion community as were other groups, all believing that all will be saved in the end, none supported death to flesh. Which means those who believe this will do greater works, that is saving not destroying.

nzreva
24th February 2014, 20:37

No classical scholar would listen to an argument that the authenticity of Herodotus or Thucydides is in doubt because the earliest manuscripts of their works which are of any use to us are over 1300 years later than the originals.

Most early documents only a handful of manuscripts exist, some facing a time gap of 800-2000 years give or take. Yet scholars are confident of reconstructing the originals with some significant degree of accuracy. In fact, virtually all of our knowledge of ancient history depends on documents like these.

The Biblical Manuscript Evidence

The most recent count that is in 1980 shows 5,366 separate Greek manuscripts represented by early fragments, uncial codices (manuscripts in capital Greek letters bound together in book form), and minuscules (small Greek letters in cursive style)!

With that count, it does not seem, to me, a fictional work. Much of the problem lies in translation and cultural bias.

Milneman
24th February 2014, 21:01
Hands up in this thread who have actually read a bible, or bibles, cover to cover?

*raises hand 7-8 times*

observer
24th February 2014, 21:40
I wasn't going to make any further comments in this thread, however, since you have addressed me again, nzreva, here is my reply to your
#40 comment:

The oldest known copies of the five books of Mosses, The Torah, date to the days of King Hezekiah, early 700 to late 600 BC. It is irrelevant how many copies of fragmented Greek manuscripts exist, because all the Greek copies of the Old Testament were produced after the days of Hezekiah.

Most theological scholars will tell you the earliest books of Mosses were derived from four different sources, Jahwist, or J (c. 900 BC), the Elohist, or E (c. 800 BC), the Deuteronomist, or D, (c. 600 BC), and the Priestly source, or P (c. 500 BC). This is known as the Documentary Hypothesis of the Pentateuch (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_authorship).

Here is an excellent link to an understanding of the true authorship of the Old Testament:

Who Wrote The Bible:

There is additionally considerable evidence available to indicate that the entity Mosses was a fabrication of the Jewish elite in an effort to obscure the true origins of the Hebrew Nation, and to create a justification for the wholesale slaughter of the Canaanite inhabitants of the Land of Israel.

Here is an excellent link explaining this theory:
Ralph Ellis - The Biblical Shepherd Kings & The Egyptian Hyksos Pharaohs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ris3YCcmYk

A few hours of research into both videos will give any member an insight into an alternate interpretation of history.

nzreva
25th February 2014, 00:09
Gen 1:7 וַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים The Asha Elohim = the making Elohim The essence of the rarefaction אֶת־הָרָקִיעַ
1:7 The Asha (making) God the essence of the rarefaction He separated the matter that was below the rarefaction from the matter that was above the rarefaction; and this was constituted.

When I read Hebrew it reads very different than it does in English. This is just one way that Gen 1:7 can be read. When I read Hebrew or Greek I believe it is important to transliterate and let the reader decide for themselves what is being said.
The biggest conspiracy I see is not teaching children in their church how to read the bible in Greek and Hebrew. I taught my Granddaughter the Greek and Hebrew alphabet in two months when she was seven. There is an agenda, and that is to keep people in fear. Mature love casts out fear. Yahoshua was never a Christian he was The Nazoraion.

nzreva
25th February 2014, 00:31
רוּחַ ruwach Elohim (Gods)
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was (became) without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Ruwach Elohim moved upon the face of the waters.
Not the same Elohim as in Genesis 1:7
The Sumerian Creation
Only one account of the Sumerian creation has survived, but it is a suggestive one. This account functions as an introduction to the story of "The Huluppu-Tree" (Wolkstein 4).

In the first days when everything needed was brought into being,
In the first days when everything needed was properly nourished,
When bread was baked in the shrines of the land,
And bread was tasted in the homes of the land,
When heaven had moved away from the earth,
And earth had separated from heaven,
And the name of man was fixed;
When the Sky God, An, had carried off the heavens,
And the Air God, Enlil, had carried off the earth . . http://faculty.gvsu.edu/websterm/SumerianMyth.htm

observer
26th February 2014, 15:59
[....snip]

Yahoshua was never a Christian he was The Nazoraion.

EXACTLY my point as well, nzreva !!!

.... and the Nazoraions were not Jews they were Gnostics. They were genetically Hebrew, but they were not Hebrew Jews.

To gain a better understanding of what I'm saying, here is a link to the Nag Hammadi Library:

This was buried in the desert in Egypt by one of the fragmented remaining early Nazoraion/Essene Communities around the time of the Roman Genocide of any Christian having any remote connection to Yahoshua. The entire Essene Community was eradicated by the Roman Empire. The Nazoraion Community was a sub-culture of the Essenes.

Another Hall of Essene Records was found in Qumran near the Dead Sea:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scrolls_deadsea/inventory/deadsea.htm#contents

To understand how the Nazoraions were not Jews one must study the many scholars who have written on the Essenes and Nazoraions. One can find a wealth of information on both by simply googling the search terms. It must be considered that there is no single consensus of opinion regarding, who the Essenes actually were. The main stream classifies them as Jewish. The evidence says otherwise.

It is important to keep in perspective the time-line involved. The Holy Bible did not appear as a canonized work until around 390+AD. The editing of ancient text, and the compiling of The New Testament was essentially the work of the Holy Roman Empire (Catholic) over a three hundred and fifty year period of time. The Holy Bible is a Roman Empire Creation. It only represents an historical perspective from the Roman Point of View. The Romans were the 'winners'. That's why they call it his-story.

nzreva
5th March 2014, 17:13
A Nazoraion (s, u) (Greek spelling) are the followers of Yahoshua The Nazoraion,
The Hebrew is Netser and Nazor and various spellings, remember there are no vowels in early Hebrew.

Isaiah 11:1 Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse,

and a נֵצֶר netser (Branch) shall grow out of his roots.Netser http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5342&t=KJV

And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth (Nazaret): that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called that Nazoraios. Yahoshua calls himself The Nazoraion 3 times in John and Acts. People in different groups that did not believe in animal sacrifice and believed Yahoshua was the savior of all joined The Nazoraion, Yahoshua. When the name of the group changed their name to Christian, all the other beliefs began to emerge. Act 11:26

Christian is mentioned 3 times in the New Testament
Christian was not the name given to the first group of people who followed Yahoshua The Nazoraion
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians G5546 first in Antioch. Act 26:28
Agrippa was not a follower, so his statement would mean little...
Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian. G5546

1Pe 4:16
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, G5546 let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Raymond E Brown and Bart Ehrman, among others, state that most biblical scholars have concluded Peter is not the author, and consider the epistle pseudepigraphical. Reasons for this include its linguistic differences from 1 Peter, its apparent use of Jude, possible allusions to 2nd-century gnosticism, encouragement in the wake of a delayed parousia, and weak external support
This is very interesting, to me, since gnosticism would, it seems, use the word Nazoraion instead of Christian. I conclude, and agree, that their is reason to question 1 Peter as being written by Peter.
Tertullus calls Paul a Nazoraion which was called a heresy
(3) Acts 24:5. (Tertullus the Lawyer is speaking to Festus the Governor:) "This man Paul is a troublemaker. ... He is a ringleader of the NZR (Nazoraion) sect or heresy."
Nazoraios or Nazoraion is mentioned 15 times, http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3480&t=KJV it come from the word Nazara(th) which was not a City at the time of Yahoshua, but a group of believers who seperated themselves from animal sacrifices....

And here we learn that those who followed Paul were NZR

(4) Acts 11:26. It was at Antioch that the disciples were first called "Christians".

nzreva
7th July 2014, 18:22
Observer,You said, "Yahoshua was an Essene, not a Jew'' As a historian you should quote your source. Yahoshua says he was The Nazoraion in John and Acts. Paul was called a Nazoraion Peter uses the Nazoraion name to heal, early writings know their was not city of Nazareth. That is because Nazoraion was a movement not a city like the Amish or the Mennonites, where they live is what the place is called not a city.
To say he was Essene is to say he was a Jew.
The Essenes (in Modern Hebrew: אִסִּיִים, Isiyim; Greek: Εσσήνοι, Εσσαίοι, or Οσσαίοι, Essḗnoi, Essaíoi, Ossaíoi) were a sect of Second Temple Judaism that flourished from the 2nd century BCE to the 1st century CE which some scholars claim seceded from the Zadokite priests.....I know this is main line thinking, according to you but if you don't quote your source I have no reason to believe you. There were 12 tribes one of them was Judah but to say what Yahoshua was....who married who, his bloodline. Different bloodlines is mentioned. We don't know for sure, I believe quite differently than main line believer as you do, the point is we only have the writings that say who he said who he was and they say he was The Nazoraion. NZR has several meaning, aion if you translate it age or world would mean he was put here for this age but because of a Greek letter that is different in the word aion it could mean several other things. I have spent my life reading early writings and have many books on PHD's who have written books on this subject, it is an interesting subject which helps us understand who the Anti messiah (Christ) is.....and that is why this subject is so important to me. I want to know who is leading for the good of humanity.

heyokah
24th July 2014, 08:07
A Nazoraion (s, u) (Greek spelling) are the followers of Yahoshua The Nazoraion,
The Hebrew is Netser and Nazor and various spellings, remember there are no vowels in early Hebrew.

Isaiah 11:1 Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse,

and a נֵצֶר netser (Branch) shall grow out of his roots.Netser http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5342&t=KJV

And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth (Nazaret): that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called that Nazoraios. Yahoshua calls himself The Nazoraion 3 times in John and Acts. People in different groups that did not believe in animal sacrifice and believed Yahoshua was the savior of all joined The Nazoraion, Yahoshua. When the name of the group changed their name to Christian, all the other beliefs began to emerge. Act 11:26

Christian is mentioned 3 times in the New Testament
Christian was not the name given to the first group of people who followed Yahoshua The Nazoraion
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians G5546 first in Antioch. Act 26:28
Agrippa was not a follower, so his statement would mean little...
Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian. G5546

1Pe 4:16
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, G5546 let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Raymond E Brown and Bart Ehrman, among others, state that most biblical scholars have concluded Peter is not the author, and consider the epistle pseudepigraphical. Reasons for this include its linguistic differences from 1 Peter, its apparent use of Jude, possible allusions to 2nd-century gnosticism, encouragement in the wake of a delayed parousia, and weak external support
This is very interesting, to me, since gnosticism would, it seems, use the word Nazoraion instead of Christian. I conclude, and agree, that their is reason to question 1 Peter as being written by Peter.
Tertullus calls Paul a Nazoraion which was called a heresy
(3) Acts 24:5. (Tertullus the Lawyer is speaking to Festus the Governor:) "This man Paul is a troublemaker. ... He is a ringleader of the NZR (Nazoraion) sect or heresy."
Nazoraios or Nazoraion is mentioned 15 times, http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3480&t=KJV it come from the word Nazara(th) which was not a City at the time of Yahoshua, but a group of believers who seperated themselves from animal sacrifices....

And here we learn that those who followed Paul were NZR

(4) Acts 11:26. It was at Antioch that the disciples were first called "Christians".

Have a look at this:

YAHSHUA OR PAUL?

ESSENE CHRISTIANITY VERSUS PAULIANITY

AN EXPOSE´ AND CALL TO ACTION

by Rev. Brother Day, D.D.

"Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus"
-- Thomas Jefferson

http://www.essene.org/Yahowshua_or_Paul.htm

observer
24th July 2014, 14:19
Observer,You said, "Yahoshua was an Essene, not a Jew'' As a historian you should quote your source. Yahoshua says he was The Nazoraion in John and Acts. Paul was called a Nazoraion Peter uses the Nazoraion name to heal, early writings know their was not city of Nazareth. That is because Nazoraion was a movement not a city like the Amish or the Mennonites, where they live is what the place is called not a city.
To say he was Essene is to say he was a Jew.
The Essenes (in Modern Hebrew: אִסִּיִים, Isiyim; Greek: Εσσήνοι, Εσσαίοι, or Οσσαίοι, Essḗnoi, Essaíoi, Ossaíoi) were a sect of Second Temple Judaism that flourished from the 2nd century BCE to the 1st century CE which some scholars claim seceded from the Zadokite priests.....I know this is main line thinking, according to you but if you don't quote your source I have no reason to believe you. There were 12 tribes one of them was Judah but to say what Yahoshua was....who married who, his bloodline. Different bloodlines is mentioned. We don't know for sure, I believe quite differently than main line believer as you do, the point is we only have the writings that say who he said who he was and they say he was The Nazoraion. NZR has several meaning, aion if you translate it age or world would mean he was put here for this age but because of a Greek letter that is different in the word aion it could mean several other things. I have spent my life reading early writings and have many books on PHD's who have written books on this subject, it is an interesting subject which helps us understand who the Anti messiah (Christ) is.....and that is why this subject is so important to me. I want to know who is leading for the good of humanity.

I do not disagree that Yahoshua was a Nazoraion, or Nazarene . The Nazoraion were Essenes, there is no disagreement here.

The fact that the Essene Nazarenes were not Jews (in the theological sense) can be discovered within the text of the Nag Hammadi Codices, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, a link to which I have given in my earlier comments.

Once one understands that The Nazoraion (Essenes) were Gnostic in their theology one can come to no other conclusion than to say, ".... and the Nazoraions were not Jews they were Gnostics (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67303-Christian-or-Nazoraion&p=801941&viewfull=1#post801941)".

Perhaps a listen to how Bill Donahue explains it will help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fCRqAlQoc

The Essenes, including the Nazoraion Essenes had beliefs much like those of Zarathustra, the founder of Zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism can be cited as the source of Gnostic Belief in the Judaea Region during this period of antiquity.

Yahoshua was not a Jew in the sense of the Sadducees, Pharisees, Levites, etc., who practiced the Laws of Moses. He was a Nazarene Essene who were more like the Zoroastrians than the Jews.

Therefore, one must draw the conclusion that, "the Nazoraions were not Jews they were Gnostics", from the abundance of archeological evidence available.

P.S.
The link offered by heyokah in the previous comment (#48) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67303-Christian-or-Nazoraion&p=857045&viewfull=1#post857045) is an excellent read to the understanding of how the Roman Empire created Christianity for the sole purpose of creating a State Religion, i.e. The Holy Roman (Empire) Catholic Church, or Catholicism, which is the foundational dogma to Paulianity (Roman Empire) Christianity.

nzreva
19th October 2014, 03:43
Ghostrider

Jesus was never his name until the J came into English a few hundred years ago. Iesous was the name written 972 times in the New Testament. Yahoshua would be the Hebrew name since he came to save....They will call his name Immanuel. You will call his name Yahoshua for he will yahshua his people from their sins. I have read the council of Nicea and other councils, please quote me where you are reading from?

nzreva
29th October 2014, 14:14
This is some of my articles that I have posted
http://nzreva.wordpress.com/2013/11/22/gospel-of-the-nazoraion/?blogsub=subscribed#subscribe-blog

nzreva
29th October 2014, 18:43
heyokah
Paul never ate meat, after his conversion, He says 1Co 8:13
Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.

He was called Act 24:5
For we have found this man a plague, one who stirs up riots among all the Jews throughout the world and is a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes.(g3480
Ναζωραῖος Nazōraios)
Paul, after his conversion to the Nazoraion Way, did not eat meat, but he did not judge others for being meat eaters, he knew as I do in the end patience will have her perfect or mature work, and all will understand. We all are still in the process of growing up.....

nzreva
30th October 2014, 12:41
Observer the history of Zoroastrianism is a Greek name and was taught in the 6th century BC. Yahoshua claims he was in A beginning, that is in Genesis 1:1 he claims to have come from a source that was never known before by anyone.....
http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ab71

heyokah
30th October 2014, 12:57
heyokah
Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.

For we have found this man a plague, one who stirs up riots among all the Jews throughout the world and is a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes.(g3480
Ναζωραῖος Nazōraios)
Paul, after his conversion to the Nazoraion Way, did not eat meat, but he did not judge others for being meat eaters, he knew as I do in the end patience will have her perfect or mature work, and all will understand. We all are still in the process of growing up.....

Don't know why this reply was directed at me.

Did you read the article (http://www.essene.org/Yahowshua_or_Paul.htm)I gave you in reply 48?

Have a look at this:

YAHSHUA OR PAUL?

-- Thomas Jefferson

nzreva
31st October 2014, 14:57
heyokah

Ναζωραῖος Nazōraios)
Paul, after his conversion to the Nazoraion Way, did not eat meat, but he did not judge others, for being meat eaters, he knew as I do in the end patience will have her perfect or mature work, and all will understand. We all are still in the process of growing up.....

Don't know why this reply was directed at me.

Did you read the article (http://www.essene.org/Yahowshua_or_Paul.htm)I gave you in reply 48?

Have a look at this:

YAHSHUA OR PAUL?

-- Thomas Jefferson

Yes I did it, that is why I mentioned it to you. Paul was a Nazoraion he followed Yahoshua The Nazoraion's teachings, Yahoshua did not eat meat nor did paul, is what I said. We are to be disciples of Yahoshua, Paul was. The article deals with Paul before his conversion, he killed Steven and other believers. After his conversion he changed. He did not judge people who were converted he started churches or assemblies, as do apostles do today, that is what apostles do. Apostles start churches when spoken to directly from the Highest. The article is not true and judges Paul without proof. I quoted the two scriptures that tell you who Paul was, that is he was a Nazoraion, or NZR-olam. They never in their history ate meat, but did not judge others who did, because they were universalists, they, as well as I, believe in the end all would be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth

The rest of the article was quite factual. Thank you.

nzreva
31st October 2014, 15:25
The article quotes 1Co 8:10 as allowing one to eat meat,
For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols; The word for meat is g2621 κατάκειμαι katakeimai, which means laying down to eat which was the custom of the day, meat 1033 βρῶμα brōma is not in this scripture.

The teaching here has nothing to do with meat, but to be careful not to cause another to do something against their beliefs.

nzreva
31st October 2014, 15:48
In the article it says that Paul makes man head of women. That is not what he is saying, Eph 5:24
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Paul is dealing with marriage. Paul tells us in another place it would be better not to marry because when you understand cultural mores even today women are forced to submit to their husband.
1Co 7:6
But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
Tools specific to 1Co 7:7
1Co 7:7
For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
Tools specific to 1Co 7:8
1Co 7:8
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
Tools specific to 1Co 7:9
1Co 7:9
But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
He is talking about burning in desire for another.
Messiah or Christ will be subject in the end...
In the end 1Co 15:28
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Paul says, There is no male or female in Christ
Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
But if you marry everything changes.....because of culture...

heyokah
31st October 2014, 15:56
I don't mind if Paul never ate meat, after his conversion.

The important thing is, in the article (http://www.essene.org/Yahowshua_or_Paul.htm)six assertions are made in regard to Paul:

1.Paul taught that it was okay for the Elect to eat meat sacrificed to idols;

2.Jesus honored women and found in them his most devoted followers, but Paul proclaimed the inferiority of women and said that they must obey the will of men;

3.The Essenes forbade slavery but Paul ordered Christian slaves to obey their Christian masters;

4.Although Paul never met Jesus, he ignored the instructions of the Apostles who had been personally trained by Jesus, replacing the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles with his own very different teachings;

5.Paul was, in the view of the Essene Christians, the "demon-driven enemy of the Messiah."

6.Paul had been the enemy of Essene Christianity from the beginning, and because he failed in his former open hostility he had craftily infiltrated the movement to destroy it from within, leading a schism which became numerically strong enough to subdue the original church.

I think it's worth reading.... and then, do with it whatever you feel is Right.

I've never had any religion, but I've seen what Man-Made Religion can do.

Yes, it can bring bliss and comfort, but it can bring up the greatest obscenity in people as well

observer
1st November 2014, 16:25
Observer the history of Zoroastrianism is a Greek name and was taught in the 6th century BC. Yahoshua claims he was in A beginning, that is in Genesis 1:1 he claims to have come from a source that was never known before by anyone.....
http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ab71

nzreva, my brother,

To have an inclusive understanding of history, one must not break-up the archeological record of any geographic area into fragments and draw one's conclusions on simply one single source.

As an example, the land of Canaan has morphed into many separated political structures throughout the history of homo sapiens, but through it all, it has remained the same land mass as once called Canaan. It is the academic historians, and theologians who tend to separate histories of geographic areas into models that suit their conclusions.

The same is true regarding, what you most likely call Babylon.

Babylon, as it is known in the Bible, is nothing more than a period of history of the Persian Empire - a continuation of history from one era into another in a specific geographic region of the planet.

Around the turn of the century from 700 BCE to 600 BCE the Hebrew Nation, or Judea, consisted of a few villages spread across the southern regions of the former land of Canaan where the inhabitants spent their time stacking-up rocks, and growing olives. As the expanding Persian Empire began sweeping down into the State of Judea, King Hezekiah (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezekiah#Political_moves_and_Assyrian_invasion) made several logistical and political moves.

1. He formed alliances with Egypt. This most likely resulted because he was aware the Hebrew Nation was nothing more than displaced Hyksos Egyptian Royalty (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos) [scroll-down to Josephus], There was no doubt a remaining allegiance to the Egyptian Elite in the late 7th century BCE.
2. He moved most of the population of Judah into Jerusalem, and refortified the city.
3. And the Big One, he compiled the first five books of the Old Testament, or ‘The Torah’ from abstract scraps of theological text drawn from much greater antiquity.

From Here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah) - "The majority of Biblical scholars believe that the written books were a product of the Babylonian exilic period (c. 600 BCE) and that it was completed by the Persian period (c. 400 BCE)."

Hezekiah did these things as a political posturing in order to strengthen the fragmented Jewish population into a cohesive military force - to withstand the Persian invasion of Judea.

Several hundred years after the Babylonian Exile, the religious influence of the Persian Empire was most effective in the north of Israel, in the Mount Carmel Area (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Carmel), around the current Syrian/Israeli border. It should be significant to note, Mount Carmel is the home turf of the Nazoraion Movement at the turn of the Common Era in the Land of Israel.

By the Second Century BCE, Zoroastrianism was very much a state religion in the Persian Empire. It had a foundational influence on the cult of Nazoraion Essenes.

As for your suggestion that:

nzreva - " Yahoshua claims he was in A beginning, that is in Genesis 1:1 he claims to have come from a source that was never known before by anyone.....

Only if one believes in the "Paulianity (Roman Empire) Christianity" fairytale of the New Testament does one place Yahoshua any where within Genesis of the Old Testament. Only if one believes the "Greatest Bull$hit Story Ever Told", does one conclude that Yahoshua and Yahweh were one-in-the-same entity.

observer
4th November 2014, 17:35
More History:

By the third century BCE, three hundred years before the Nazoraion Essenes of Yahoshua's time, the library at Alexandra Egypt had significant influence over the entire Mediterranean Region. This library was created and grew under the influence of the Macedonian Empire (Greek). Take note that the entire region was symbiotically effected by what was happening in different areas of the region.

The Library at Alexandra was a result of Gnostic influence over theological belief systems, at the time.

If one comprehends the concept that the earliest Christians were Gnostic Christians,
and one understands that the Nazoraion Essenes were one-in-the-same as the Gnostic Christians,
also, the Zoroastrians were Gnostic in their theology, (by the third century BCE Gnostic Thought permeated most of the known world from Asia to Egypt.)
and further, one understands the Gnostic Christians were annihilated by the Roman Empire, along with the Library at Alexandra over a nearly four hundred year long period of time,
therefore, one must also conclude that the entire story presented by the New Testament is manipulated history - "Paulianity (Roman Empire) Christianity".

By 400 CE all gnostic theology had been incrementally declared heretical by the Roman Empire, by which time most of the Gnostic Christians (Nazoraion Essenes) had already been eliminated. Rome was not even an empire until Augustus Caesar, Julius Caesar's son, at a few short years before the turn of the Common Era.

It should also be noted: it was due to the Library at Alexandra that all knowledge and translations of older copies of the Old Testament, originally written in Hebrew, were translated into Koine Greek. By the late third century BCE ancient Hebrew had become a dead language. Only a handful of scholars could even read it. The Septuagint (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septuagint) was begun in the late third century and completed sometime in the second century BCE. Greek was the language of international exchange throughout the Mediterranean Region from around the third century BCE, and for many centuries thereafter.

This all was a part of the real history of the entire Mediterranean Region.