PDA

View Full Version : The Blood Moons of April 2014 Will Launch World Wide Mark Of The Beast Human Microchipping

freedom4all
11th January 2014, 16:33
This Years Goal For All Governments Is To Rollout Biometrics Worldwide
Starting Between April-June 2014
V9LoqALNRSY
Some of the sound quality is poor

GoodETxSG
11th January 2014, 18:33
AND HERE WE GO... Not pooping the Thread,

This is potentially dangerous information on several levels and not just silly religious association of astronomical events.

We must be careful how we present it and discuss it with certain individuals.

These dates are one's to watch for "False Flag's" as the Cabal loves to use occult dates and eclipses to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN! This is information any deep insider can verify. This is also used as coded time frames to activate certain individuals/Cells/Groups of Operators.

There are also a lot of scholarly papers to be found online linking the behavior or strong psychological obsessions between schizophrenics and eclipses.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=schizophrenics+and+eclipses&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ei=0YvRUuXqIae0sATi0oG4DA&ved=0CCsQgQMwAA

Are you ready for 2014 biblical blood moons?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/are-you-ready-for-2014-biblical-blood-moons/#8QsGVYR8vQ9VGjmX.99

The Coming BLOOD MOONS
http://www.pray4zion.org/TheComingBloodMoons.html

Eclipse - Blood Moon Connections.

In 2014 - 2015 a rare sequence of Red Blood Moon lunar eclipses will occur on the Jewish Holidays of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles ( Sukkot ). In addition to the Tetrad occurrence, 2 solar eclipses will complement the 4 lunar eclipses on the Jewish New Year and the Feast of Trumpets. A comet and meteor shower will pass by earth on the Jewish holiday of Tu BiSh'vat a few months before the Jewish Eclipse sequence begins.

Watch our new YOU TUBE Video to learn more about the Jewish Blood Moon Eclipses.

2013-2015 eclipse comet timeline

Jesus declared the Sun, Moon and the Stars would give signs before his 2nd coming.

Luke 21: 25-28
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
Jesus then gave a warning:

Luke 21: 36 “ Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
How does a person become worthy to escape the wrath coming to this world and stand before the Son of Man ?

1 Thessolonians 5:9 "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ."

John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1504010_421959154602602_1660194071_n.jpg

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2014.html

2014 Apr 15: Total Lunar Eclipse
2014 Apr 29: Annular Solar Eclipse
2014 Oct 08: Total Lunar Eclipse
2014 Oct 23: Partial Solar Eclipse

2015 Mar 20: Total Solar Eclipse
2015 Apr 04: Total Lunar Eclipse
2015 Sep 13: Partial Solar Eclipse
2015 Sep 28: Total Lunar Eclipse

Milneman
11th January 2014, 19:17
You are powerless in spite of the advice you get.
Let your astrologers come forward and save you—
those people who study the stars,
who map out the zones of the heavens
and tell you from month to month
what is going to happen to you.
They will be like bits of straw,
and a fire will burn them up!
They will not even be able to save themselves—
the flames will be too hot for them,
not a cozy fire to warm themselves by.

-Isaiah 47 13-14

freedom4all
11th January 2014, 19:39
Personally i dont believe in the Bible and i dont think it was written by Source/God
or whatever you want to label it.
I Simply live by Universal Lore and if i make mistakes i learn from it.
And if a man came floating down on a cloud claiming to be my Saviour i wont be
having any of it.

Milneman
11th January 2014, 19:46
Which is the point, I believe, I'm making.

:p

DeDukshyn
11th January 2014, 19:51
Personally i dont believe in the Bible and i dont think it was written by Source/God
or whatever you want to label it.
I Simply live by Universal Lore and if i make mistakes i learn from it.
And if a man came floating down on a cloud claiming to be my Saviour i wont be
having any of it.

Some of the religious "prophecy" sound more like plans or instructions, hidden in these texts. If this has any possibility of truth to it, the danger possibly presented has nothing to do with religion or prophecy, yet may still be something we should be vigilant to keep our eye on.

There won't be a man floating in a cloud to save us =) (but I believe the concept of the Christ consciousness), but it doesn't mean that certain "prophecies" won't come true or be used as manipulation tools. My 2 cents. Believe nothing, but always consider everything. ;)

araucaria
11th January 2014, 20:13
There is an unusual bit of religious ecumenism going on here. We are talking about blood moons during Jewish festivals, and this is being backed up with quotes from the Christian New Testament (Luke, Paul, John). What's going on here? Jewish and Christian messianism are in total disagreement.

freedom4all
11th January 2014, 20:50
I Agree with you DeDukshyn i think the Bible is a Plan/Instructions and is
playing out and the World is going to Seem like all is Lost like in Revelations
so that when this Man comes (whether floating on a cloud or not) people will
Accept his as the Christ our Saviour.
Like you i Believe in the Christ Consiousness (Universal Lore) and if everone
lived by that what a wonderful World it Would Be.

GoodETxSG
12th January 2014, 02:09
I do not know who to respond to first... The simplicity of some of these arguments saddens me... I KNOW some of you are bigger than this!

The point is NOT weather Christian or Pre-Christian Texts are accurate or TRUE... Or if any ancient religious texts in general are true.

THE POINT IS, what people, groups and those self proclaimed Elite plan on doing to exploit these texts, dates and astronomical events.

Some people have such a knee jerk reaction to JUMP on ANY and ALL Biblical texts or prophesy quotes and their visceral desire to "Piss away" the root message and (In their opinion) mythical messenger that they disregard. The fact that regardless of THEIR belief system... it is NOT about THEM! Remove yourself from the equation... See it for often what it is, a means to an END. An AGENDA!

THE self proclaimed Elite's have a belief system based on the the Bible and other ancient texts. Weather they are TRUE/ACCURATE has nothing to do with the matter.
WHAT DOES is that THEY BELIEVE!!!

They believe and act and manipulate world events on both the texts and codes based on these texts.

Do not let your personal beliefs let you miss out on the bigger picture and "THEIR" planned destiny of mankind based on these texts (Bible, Dresden and MANY others that we are NOT aware of!) just because YOU do you whimsically wipe away vital pieces of a puzzle just because of your own ignorance and prejudice!

IF THEY take these things seriously and plan events accordingly... shouldn't YOU at least study and be mindful of them?

You do NOT have to convert to the religion of the texts to pull the key's and codes and points and references that they use in their psychotic delusional plans for our planet!

Where is the wisdom and open mindedness we as a forum/group have attracted so much attention at?

I see it in fleeting moments, again in great amounts in some threads... then I see it dry up so quickly at the mention of a text one viscerally disagree's with (What ever the context) in a thread... without thought the deep thought and conceptional thinking WE AVALONIAN'S ARE KNOW FOR!!!

So often I am so proud of OUR DEPTH and ashamed of OUR SHALLOWNESS within one thread...

There is so much wisdom, discernment and breadth of understanding here...

I LOVE that about Avalon and that is one of the key points that has always kept me coming back. The bantering and infighting has always been a sideshow that both Moderators and enlightened members have kept in check.

This is truly a special forum and place on the "WEB"... I hope we can, could and should continue to cherish and nurture it, as always IMHO!
Corey

korgh
12th January 2014, 02:26
I do not know who to respond to first... The simplicity of some of these arguments saddens me... I KNOW some of you are bigger than this!

The point is NOT weather Christian or Pre-Christian Texts are accurate or TRUE... Or if any ancient religious texts in general are true.

THE POINT IS, what people, groups and those self proclaimed Elite plan on doing to exploit these texts, dates and astronomical events.

Some people have such a knee jerk reaction to JUMP on ANY and ALL Biblical text or prophesy quotes and their visceral desire to "Piss away" the message and (In their opinion) mythical messenger that they disregard the fact that regardless of THEIR belief system...

THE self proclaimed Elite's have a belief system based on the the Bible and other ancient texts. Weather they are TRUE/ACCURATE has nothing to do with the matter.
WHAT DOES is that THEY BELIEVE!!!

They believe and act and manipulate world events on both the texts and codes based on these texts.

Do not let your personal beliefs let you miss out on the bigger picture and "THEIR" planned destiny of mankind based on these texts (Bible, Dresden and MANY others that we are NOT aware of!) just because YOU do you whimsically wipe away vital pieces of a puzzle just because of your own ignorance and prejudice!

IF THEY take these things seriously and plan events accordingly... shouldn't YOU at least study and be mindful of them?

You do NOT have to convert to the religion of the texts to pull the key's and codes and points and references that they use in their psychotic delusional plans for our planet!

Where is the wisdom and open mindedness we as a forum/group have attracted so much attention at?

I see it in fleeting moments, again in great amounts in some threads... then I see it dry up so quickly at the mention of a text one viscerally disagree's with (What ever the context) in a thread... without thought the deep thought and conceptional thinking WE AVALONIAN'S ARE KNOW FOR!!!

So often I am so proud of OUR DEPTH and ashamed of OUR SHALLOWNESS within one threads...

There is so much wisdom, discernment and breadth of understanding here...

I LOVE that about Avalon and that is one of the key points that has always kept me coming back. The bantering and infighting has always been a sideshow that both Moderators and enlightened members have kept in check.

This is truly a special forum and place on the "WEB"... I hope we can, could and should continue to cherish and nurture it, as always IMHO!
Corey

wow...
I couldn't say it better...

I completely agree.

gripreaper
12th January 2014, 02:32
Either way, I'm not taking any microchip, at any blood moon or on any other day, ritualistic or not, period.

GoodETxSG
12th January 2014, 02:37
Thank you korgh,
I spent too much time on the inside seeing how they work, manipulate and violate belief systems to dived us but also as tools to deliver their weapons of mass disruption...

They are cunning and spectacular in their patience and delivery of their methods. What I witnessed is a burden of shame and not a source or pride for me. If it were I would hope each of you would chase me off of Avalon pelting me with rocks and garbage each and every step of the way of my retreat.
Corey...

MariaDine
12th January 2014, 02:45
Hunter's moon or Blood moon, the first full moon after the Harvest Moon ("Harvest Moon" and "Hunter's Moon" are traditional terms for the full moons occurring in autumn)usually in September and October, respectively ....so what he is talking about ??????????????

Flash
12th January 2014, 03:03
I see your point Corey

Sorry, some posters do not get it at all - the rabbit hole is deeper than ANYTHING you can EVER imagine.

Their mind is sooooooo different, their system soooooo different, that we can barely skim the surface and our world brakes into thousands of pièces and we can barely breath anylonger. Just the surface.

Imagine now the in depth - impossible to reach for human being not generationally trained into this.

So please, people, open your eyes, your ears, look, listen, absorb and do not judge. Just absorb, it will make sense in a few years, through your disgust and revolt.

It will make sense, they make sense, within their own distorted minds.

The problem is that it may be too late.

WE HUMAN BEINGS, REFUSE TO SEE THE DEPTH IMPOSED BY TORMENTED BEINGS ON THIS PLANET AND ON OURSELVE. BY THIS WE ARE COMPLICIT. GOOD PEOPLE CANNOT COME TO TERM WITH IT AND REFUSE TO SEE, WE TACITLY ACCEPT THEN AND WE ARE COMPLICIT.

However, THEY UNDERSTAND OUR BEHAVIOR BETTER THAN WE DO UNDERSTAND OURSELVES, BUT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND US BETTER THAN WE DO THEM ALTOGETHER. THIS IS OUR FORCE - USING IT MEANS KNOWING AND ACCEPTING TO SEE.

WE NEED TO DECIDE TO USE OUR INNER FORCE.

sorry for the uppercase, I am not screaming at you, I am just screaming period. It is the way I felt. I feel like desperately screaming.

MariaDine
12th January 2014, 03:53
In Europe, we have ID since 1910 more or less....

Flash
12th January 2014, 05:20

You are physically chipped in Europe, you were tatooed in concentration camps, but I did not know you had been chipped since 1910. Did anybody except for aliens had the technology to do this in 1910???

For regular ID, we have had tem since at least 60 years in Canada, through our photo driver licenses, which is still the case. It is used everywhere.

We have chips in our credit cards, and US forces us to have passports to board any airplane. We have healthcare with an ID card as well, used everywhere as well.

araucaria
12th January 2014, 08:40
I see your point Corey

Sorry, some posters do not get it at all - the rabbit hole is deeper than ANYTHING you can EVER imagine.

Their mind is sooooooo different, their system soooooo different, that we can barely skim the surface and our world brakes into thousands of pièces and we can barely breath anylonger. Just the surface.

Imagine now the in depth - impossible to reach for human being not generationally trained into this.

So please, people, open your eyes, your ears, look, listen, absorb and do not judge. Just absorb, it will make sense in a few years, through your disgust and revolt.

It will make sense, they make sense, within their own distorted minds.

The problem is that it may be too late.

WE HUMAN BEINGS, REFUSE TO SEE THE DEPTH IMPOSED BY TORMENTED BEINGS ON THIS PLANET AND ON OURSELVE. BY THIS WE ARE COMPLICIT. GOOD PEOPLE CANNOT COME TO TERM WITH IT AND REFUSE TO SEE, WE TACITLY ACCEPT THEN AND WE ARE COMPLICIT.

However, THEY UNDERSTAND OUR BEHAVIOR BETTER THAN WE DO UNDERSTAND OURSELVES, BUT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND US BETTER THAN WE DO THEM ALTOGETHER. THIS IS OUR FORCE - USING IT MEANS KNOWING AND ACCEPTING TO SEE.

WE NEED TO DECIDE TO USE OUR INNER FORCE.

sorry for the uppercase, I am not screaming at you, I am just screaming period. It is the way I felt. I feel like desperately screaming.
I agree with Flash, only I tend to do the opposite of screaming. I'm sorry if it came out sounding superficial.

araucaria
12th January 2014, 09:53
Corey, I am well aware that the fact that the elite’s belief system is a mishmash of other more self-consistent systems is irrelevant at the level of the action they propose to take. The point is that any such action depends on the target audience’s not understanding that their belief systems are being raped in this way.

It cannot be superficial on a web forum which is a medium for verbal communication for people to warn the target audience that this is what is happening. This message may come across better from an entire thread than from any individual post. The more people that get to hear it, the less effective the messianic scenario will be.

It is not superficial to point out that the other side’s profundity is totally… superficial. The whole idea of profundity is a mistake with regard to the goodness of human nature, which is on the contrary a thing of utter simplicity.

That is the energy of this post, and this thread, and this forum. They say the most effective way of quietening a noisy crowd is to lower, not raise, the voice. To your elites, we say very quietly and very firmly, NO. That is the best we can do, and it will be enough.

MariaDine
12th January 2014, 14:47

You are physically chipped in Europe, you were tatooed in concentration camps, but I did not know you had been chipped since 1910. Did anybody except for aliens had the technology to do this in 1910???

For regular ID, we have had tem since at least 60 years in Canada, through our photo driver licenses, which is still the case. It is used everywhere.

We have chips in our credit cards, and US forces us to have passports to board any airplane. We have healthcare with an ID card as well, used everywhere as well.

-------------------------

I think you misunderstood. The ID cards have name, foto, personal signature, nationality and fingerprints.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics

Metal chips in the body are something else.

People in concentration camps in Germany received tattoed numbers on the arms, not metallic chips.