PDA

View Full Version : Will You Spit or Swallow?

dianna
11th January 2014, 20:10
Will You Swallow Google's Edible Microchip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZta3HRe2YY

Forget the mediocre Tom Cruise movies that barely justified their rental fee, this truly might be one of the creepiest 'future is now' transhumanist magic acts to date. Former head of DARPA and current head of advanced technology at Google-owned Motorola, Regina Dugan tells us to swallow the pill. As she explains:

"When you swallow it, the acids in your stomach serve as the electro-light and they power it up and the switch goes on and off and it creates an 18 bit ECG like signal in your body and essentially your entire body becomes your authentication token."

Since it's FDA approved and, as Dugan claims, can be taken 30 times a day without affecting your health, this pill a small price to pay for accessing your car and cell phone, right? Right. One can imagine how occult energy workers and conspiracy theorists alike will have a field day with this; the individual's subtle etheric bodies vulnerable to manipulation, and gun lobbyists silently quelled from the inside...

In case that's not enough, Dugan's also pushing a wearable E-tattoo that reads minds by detecting unvocalized words in the throat. Of course, as she adds, the kids will be eager to get one so they can rebel against their parents!

This is not 'The Onion' folks, this is real. Watch and cringe.

And check out the full original article by Paul Joseph Watson at Infowars.com, as well as MINDS.com, a great open-source site published by Bill Ottman where I came across this link.

Realeyes
11th January 2014, 20:40
Thank you for this post.

May god speed us all with empowering solutions beyond such insidious slavery.

Snowflower
11th January 2014, 20:52
The only solution is total collapse and destruction of the entire system.

DeDukshyn
11th January 2014, 20:59
The only solution is total collapse and destruction of the entire system.

I'm not convinced it is the only way, but it certainly would be quicker and more thorough. ;)

skippy
11th January 2014, 22:10
Yes, the next generation will have these electronic tatoos, glasses and what have you. It's a direct plug into the Internet and a prerequisite for financial transactions, user authentification, administration, etc. Why buy an expensive smartphone, when can have the same thing for free as a tatoo? The operating system is called Android (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)). Think about it for a second... Android.

Milneman
11th January 2014, 23:01
*glares*

NEVER ASK A GAY MAN THIS QUESTION! I feel so ripped off.

SHEESH! ;)

DeDukshyn
11th January 2014, 23:09
*glares*

NEVER ASK A GAY MAN THIS QUESTION! I feel so ripped off.

SHEESH! ;)

Bwahaha!! Thanks, that was funny!

Harley
12th January 2014, 02:05
dianna!!!

:thumb:

:)

ghostrider
12th January 2014, 03:12
I will just flush it down the porcelan throne ...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th January 2014, 03:31
I wouldn't want to have to retrieve information from one of these chips, lol

You'd have to clean off the poopy first!

Strike out the "evil", Google, "don't be nasty"!!!!! :baby:

giovonni
12th January 2014, 03:37
Knowing my particularly indecisive oral habits ... i would probably chew then swallow ... Then most probably Poop. :o

truth4me
12th January 2014, 10:19
That's all you are Neo......just a slave.

778 neighbour of some guy
12th January 2014, 10:31
Spit, why the hell would I want to swallow an antenna, this is a device that sends as well as receives, no frikkin way I give access to my body to unknown alphabet soup creeps, phone companies, insurance gangsters, military, police and what have we, would a 6 year old with a rc car be able to make me accidentally crap my pants when he is on the wrong frequency, it would make me feel like Eric Cartman with a massive satellite dish sticking out of my @ss.

;)

Mike Gorman
12th January 2014, 10:50
I will just flush it down the porcelan throne ...

Yesss....me too

Flash
12th January 2014, 11:16
It is the third thread on the same subject, but certainly the best title is this one here. I do not know what mods or OP will want to do, but whatever happens, I would keep the present title.

other threads;

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67240-Ex-DARPA-Head-Wants-You-to-Swallow-ID-Microchips&p=782635#post782635

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66184-IMPORTANT-RFID-tatoo-and-whole-walking-body-RFIDhttp://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66184-IMPORTANT-RFID-tatoo-and-whole-walking-body-RFID

giovonni
12th January 2014, 11:19
seriously folks ... :rolleyes:

Flash
12th January 2014, 11:23

you also past the 8000 posts and nobody ever congratulated you giovonni, so here is my congratulations to a persistent avalonian.

Seriously ;)

giovonni
12th January 2014, 11:30

you also past the 8000 posts and nobody ever congratulated you giovonni, so here is my congratulations to a persistent avalonian.

Seriously ;)

Thanks young Lady ...

Seriously :hug:

Sérénité
12th January 2014, 13:23
This just strengthens the New Years resolution I have taken on for 2014, don't put anything in your mouth that doesn't come from a tree or the ground.
Google and my husband aren't going to like this one bit...

Sanctus
12th January 2014, 13:54
Why, that is certainly creepy.

sheme
12th January 2014, 14:10
Google has to be code for PTB. Has that monstrous Google boat launched yet?

778 neighbour of some guy
12th January 2014, 14:49
Funny though, Imagine future humans digging up our sewers and finding billions of petrified micro chipped human turds, there will be no end to the speculation, free associating and conspiracy theories, this will never ever end, ghehehe:rolleyes:

Flash
13th January 2014, 02:14
Here a video posted by Limor on Simon Parkes thread

I do think it fits very well this thread and mine on the same topic as well.

This is, within 15 minutes of pure delight, the video is very well made, the exact thought I had when talking of chipping people. The nightmare it could slowly turn into and to which we are slowly, like frogs in boiling water, getting accustumed to.

Thanks Limor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzryBRPwsog

donk
13th January 2014, 18:34
Um...if this is being released on the MSM, and approved by the FDA FFS, does that mean it's been in play for 3 decades, or only 2? Or is that just how obsolete this tech is...I gotta think by now these joints are virtually undetectable...

Methinks we were never given the choice...and I was programmed to know it's rude to spit...