PDA

View Full Version : Ho'oponopono: Cleansing Memories Within

Delight
12th January 2014, 05:02
Forgiveness is a gift we give to self. Ho'oponopono intends self forgiveness by addressing inner Divine. Cleaning makes us conscious of errors which hold us to difficulty. Cleaning memories releases the problems.

Dr. Hew Len used Ho'oponopono while just reading the hospital records of people in a facility for violent mental illness. The following months people became well and began to be discharged without any other treatment. t has been verified by one person I heard who worked there that this was waht occurred. People just became well as Hew Len took repsonsibility for observing the problems.

If everyone took 100% responsibility for everything they experienced in their life and did not get caught up in blame, then what kind of profound shift would the whole world experience?

Peace begins with me.

Dr Hew Len points out that that we always need to remember the very old saying: “Peace begins with me.” He says that of there is to be peace on earth; it needs to begin individually with each one of us.

Dr Hew Len says that Ho’oponopono is about looking within ourselves for debts, errors or blocks in our subconscious minds that replay as problems, judgments, putdowns and all kinds of other problems.

The blocks are within.

Dr Hew Len makes the pint that Ho’oponopono is about saying to The Divine within us (The Self): “I am sorry, please forgive me for whatever is going on in me, that I experience the world in me this way.

Taking 100% responsibility.

Dr Hew Len says that when we take 100% responsibility for whatever we experience in our lives, we can then go onto the next step where we say: “I am sorry, and not only am I sorry, but please forgive me for what ever is going on in me.

By saying sorry and taking 100% responsibility for whatever is going on in our lives, we are in essence saying to The Divine: “I am 100% responsible, the problem is within me, and I would like You to convert whatever that memory, debt, block, error or problem is to nothing.”

And when The Divinity converts the block or memory to nothing, we return to back to our original state which is Zero or clarity.

Dr Hew Len says that only when we have clarity, can The Divinity provide us with insight, inspiration and whatever is perfect for us.http://www.whatishooponopono.com/Dr_Hew_Len_Hooponopono.htm

Try this video just once because it is penetrating and may touch any memories in a loving way.

As you watch this video you can focus on any problem, issue, relationship or concern and the healing Ho'oponopono images will assist you in letting go of the memories that created the problem memory. Feel the peace of the words and music take you to the clear zero state of freedom, free from being run by past memories and beliefs. Alot of the images are ho'oponopono cleaning tools that you can eat or have around you. You can simply listen to the recording on its own to receive the cleaning via this also.

I accused the video style of being a little cheesy and so I said: "I love you, I am sorry, Please Forgive me, Thank you" and I listened four times already. I wish it went on longer. It does reverberate in a good way. I think that this is a very healing 10 minutes.

ybtW2VrmwJs[/YOUTUBE]

GreenGuy
12th January 2014, 17:07
I don't know why or how ho'oponopono works, but it does. And it says something about the way reality works. If we can create small peace not just within ourselves but for others around us, what kind of power do we have as a planet to manifest peace? For Americans, a lot of this hinges around responsibility. We don't like responsibility. If we don't get what we want, we want someone to blame. This derails the whole process of finding dharma. Taking responsibility for my life is a no-brainer: it's MY life. Who else should I trust it with?

Delight
12th January 2014, 17:25
The ability to take 100% responsibility for cleaning enables us to start restoring the disconnects within us. The ability to compartmentalize and separate from aspects of our whole being and to ignore our deepest needs and the truth of ourselves is seen reflected in the "outside". Would you "consciously" withhold love and deny nurturing of a child?

In both live and tele-seminars, Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len often relates that most of us have abandoned our inner child countless times. We do this not realizing that far from being a burden, it contains the energy of manifestation for the rest of our being. Our inner child has been neglected, abused, and unloved for generations. Perhaps in our busy adult lives, we don't even acknowledge its presence. From all of this, it suffers.

Not surprisingly, this neglect has consequences. We may live our lives severed from from our deepest strengths. Our inner child contains not only our pain, but also potential solutions; it has a direct connection with the spiritual part of us, the Aumakua. And this is always in perfect balance and synchrony with Divinity.

Who among us wouldn't want to be in synch with Divinity?

Dr. Hew Len has shared his morning routine of sitting on the floor talking with his inner child about how things are going, and what's coming up later in the day. He educates it about the "cleaning" tools he uses to dissipate age-old repetitive data showing up as current problems. As he does this, he believes his child learns to clean on his own.

"I talk to my child, and tell it 'I love you," he says. The key is in letting it fall in love with you; in love, it will work with you rather than cause more chaos. "When I sometimes have a back ache," says Dr. Hew Len, "I say to my inner child, 'We're experiencing this back pain now. Can we please let go?" It's all a part of his daily Ho'oponopono practice.http://www.peacefuldoc.com/2008/10/would-you-abandon-child.html

This is the mp3 and the youtube link for Hew Len's inner child meditation.

http://www.my-rebirth.com/uploads/1/5/2/6/15268734/inner_child_meditation_2.mp3

-ZfUvdH6Kj4

A long interview with another well known practitioner Mabel Katz.

fWzK2Yc5sHA

Delight
12th January 2014, 19:49
The concept that we are here at this time just to clean our memories and reach zero in Divine inspiration is quite provocative. Cleaning all one's inner blocks of error makes sense as the platform for new inspiration. So, I am sure to try this with full intention to be cleared of past data stored by the subconscious creates a cleansed slate/state.

Hew Len is approaching cleaning as the way to be able to feel and sense our connection to Divine consciousness. Everything that exists is a part of Divine consciousness. Consciousness is always waiting for us to come "on line".

The practices of Ho'oponopono are a modern interpretation of an ancient spiritual teaching found throughout Polynesia. The traditional approach of social/personal resolution of dispute and restoration of harmony was reintroduced in very recent times to hawaii. Here is use of Ho'oponopono in their judicial system:

http://digitalcommons.pepperdine.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1106&context=drlj

People like Morrnah Simeona and Max Freedom Long created personal practices (called Huna by MFL) based on the ancient spiritual philosophy.

In 1976 Morrnah Simeona, regarded as a healing priest or kahuna lapaʻau, adapted the traditional hoʻoponopono of family mutual forgiveness to the social realities of the modern day. For this she extended it both to a general problem solving process outside the family and to a psycho-spiritual self-help rather than group process.

Simeona's version is influenced by her Christian (Protestant and Catholic) education and her philosophical studies about India, China and Edgar Cayce. Like Hawaiian tradition she emphasizes prayer, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness. Unlike Hawaiian tradition, she describes problems only as the effects of negative Karma, saying that "you have to experience by yourself what you have done to others." But that you are the creator of your life circumstances was common knowledge for the people of old as "things we had brought with us from other lifetimes."[27] Any wrongdoing is memorized within oneself and mirrored in every entity and object which was present when the cause happened. As the Law of Cause and Effect predominates in all of life and lifetimes, the purpose of her version is mainly "to release unhappy, negative experiences in past Reincarnations, and to resolve and remove traumas from the 'memory banks'."[28] Karmic bondages hinder the evolution of mind, so that "(karmic) cleansing is a requisite for the expansion of awareness".[29] Using her 14-step-process would dissolve those bondages.[30] She did not use mantras or conditioning exercises.

Her teachings include: there is a Divine Creator who takes care of altruistic pleas of Men; "when the phrase 'And it is done' is used after a prayer, it means Man's work ends and God's begins."[31] "Self-Identity" signifies, e.g. during the hoʻoponopono, that the three selves or aspects of consciousness are balanced and connected with the Divine Creator.[32] Different from egoistic prayers, "altruistic prayers like hoʻoponopono, where you also pray for the release of other entities and objects, reach the Divine plane or Cosmos because of their high vibrations. From that plane the Divine energy or "mana" would come,"[33] which would transform the painful part of the memory of the wrong actions in all participants to "Pure Light", on whatever plane they are existing; "all are set free".[34] Through this transmutation in the mind the problems will lose their energy for physical effects, and healing or balancing is begun. In this sense, Simeona's mana is not the same as the traditional Polynesian understanding of Mana.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho%CA%BBoponopono

Here is a link to some information http://www.ulbobo.com/keola/hooponopono/ho%27o.html

Here are some definitions from Morrnah N. Simeona taken from the link.

All Hawaiian forms start with breathing, which is call Ha. One round of Ha is to breathe in for the count of 7, hold for the count of 7, and release for the count of 7. When you have emptied your lungs again then hold for the count of 7. Be relaxed and let the breath determine how long the count of 7 is. You can fit it to your own physiology.

Mana is the energy that belongs to you in this Life and is connected to you and all worlds in all spaces and at all times. We will be cleaning this Mana with the Ho'oponopono Pule.

Aka cords are what ties us, and all other things, beings, energies, and Karma, together, for this and for all times. When we say "Cut all Aka Cords," we are talking about cutting all the ties we have with all our friends, family, relatives, and ancestors. We will include all possessions, things we are attached to, places we have been, memories we hold, and so forth. This also is a very deep cleansing method.

When we talk about the Divine Creator: The Aumakua, the Uhane, and the Unihipili as One, we are talking about the totality of all that is and ever was or will be. This is what Christianity calls God as well as all of God's works, i.e., the Universe and every thing contained within it. When all of this is put together as One, then that is what we mean when we say the Divine Creator.

This we shall call the "I", because it is like the Roman numeral I representing the oneness of the Universe. The sound "I'' is likewise like the sound of "Eye" which can be thought of in the ancient way as the "Eyeball" of the Sun. This is the center of our solar system and represents an image of the One.

The Aumakua is the "Spiritual Self" and represents all of the Gods of all of the religions of Man since the beginning of time. It can be thought of as our own singular genetic past to the beginning of time as well. And in a very real sense, it is our consciousness backwards in time representing our knowledge of right and wrong, or our conscience.

The Uhane is the "Physical Self" and represents the caretaker of our body. It is our thinking mind and our physical function. We talk with the Uhane and we think with the Uhane. We have a drive for survival that is part of the function of the Uhane. When we are hungry or sleepy or when we want something, it is the Uhane that does this function of the body and brain.

The Unihipili is the "Emotional Self" and represents the feelings which are not really expressible in words. Often feelings have more impact on our activity than thoughts and words do. Feelings guide us to a knowledge of our "Inner Self", and are very important to an understanding of our wholeness. "U" means to grunt, and "Nihipili" means to move through the grass like a snake. Together these words describe the nature of the Unihipili. It is emotion without the ability of language. It is the "Inner child" which is so often spoken of in today's new age explanations of human integrity.

We are One within our selves, and we are One with the Oneness of all that is. We need to understand, however that the little Unihipili within us, is like a child has no language. The Unihipili however, holds all of our personal Mana. Mana is the spiritual energy that defines exactly who and what we are and why we have come into being at this time and place. The Mana is the menu of our Life, and our ticket for this lifetime! I cannot express how important this idea is. Most people could have a perfect Life existence if only they could learn to talk with their Unihipili.

Only through the Unihipili, can the Uhane (the individual mind/body) make contact with the "Aumakua". This means that if you loose contact with your Unihipili, you will be almost assuredly become lost on the path of your life. This is a very important idea, yet many if not most people have an Uhane that is not willing to recognize or respect the importance of the little inner child, the Unihipili. One must remember that even without language, the Unihipili has all of our memories from the time of conception onward, and is the only source of our personal Mana.

conk
13th January 2014, 17:30
Forgiveness is powerful! It's about non-judgement, releasing us from the insecure Ego mind. Then the god-like state paves the way for willingness and allowing, the precursors to flow of life. The simple utterances are strong by themselves, but if tempered with emotion and feeling they become a tremendous healing method. Feel what it means to say I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You, and I Love You. Feel it in your heart with all the passion you can muster and you'll have a powerful tool for life and living. Can there be a higher state than the frequency of Gratitude and Love?

I'm sorry. Contrition is supplecation to the Divine Intelligence, total surrender to The Nameless One. Stop fighting the Universe, but intend for a different tomorrow.

Thanks for the wonderful video. I love you. ;)

Delight
13th January 2014, 17:58
Dear Donk, your ancestors, all your relations, I love you. Thank you

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveller in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
'Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveller in the dark.
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

t5FUsdu4BYM

donk
13th January 2014, 18:17
Did you really mean that for me?? I'm blushing, but I think ya got spell-checked...

It's so funny though, I was thinking about posting what my kids and I were talking about the other day, and synchronistically enough, it ended up being this song.

My 9 year, who not only discoverded he KNOWS EVERYTHING, also fancies himself to be clever. So out of seemingly nowhere (but probably some stupid youtube or video game) he says, I wanna go to space, know why?

ME: No, son, why?

9yo: Cuz stars are made of diamonds!

Smart@ss miserable 12yo: No they are not, they are made of ice.

I know my 9yo saw something on a stupid shiny screen (they're both addicts, thanks to me, of course), and my 12yo entered the conversation to be antogonistic, but I like to delude myself that they were actually thinking about what stars are made of.

I remember being a kid...5th or 6th grade physical science class, a kid asks "are stars alive?" I wondered why everyone was laughing so hard, and felt so bad for the poor kid....and still wonder.

Sorry to get off topic...nice thread....

Delight
13th January 2014, 18:50
BTW I love YOU Conk, Ancestors and Relations. I thank you!

DONK, I must have meant you since the synchronicity appeared.
"are stars alive?" Hew Len says Yes.

I found this from Adam J. Pearson. He is expressing my "sophisticated and smart, grown up and snarky" memory complex reactions ( I was "grown up" seemingly all my life). I would cringe from fear of being foolish. REAL Knowledge seemed like power. Gee I have much to forget.

While this practice may appear cheesy, it can truly be transformative. I was such a cynic about it at first. I attacked people who practice it as ‘woo woo’ lovers of ‘comforting nonsense’ and dismissed it as a waste of time. However, as I began to feel more miserable in my life, I eventually decided that I had nothing to lose by giving it a chance. As I practiced it, I gradually came to feel its benefits. These benefits are accessible to anybody. No special training is needed to work with the phrases. My experience suggests that working with these phrases can open us up to the deep, unspeakable, and powerful love that Rumi wrote about in his poetry. It is a formless love that does not rely on forms or conditions. My experience is that there is a love that wells up from within that isn’t interested in conceptual fantasies, but embraces reality as it finds it. It is a love that helps unsnare the tangles in our minds and release the shackles of suffering.

It is easy to resist this love-based approach as “hippy nonsense” or “fluffy garbage” or “woo woo” superficiality. I know I resisted and dismissed it in just this way for a long time. But ho’oponopono opens us up to a love far deeper than the superficial love we are accustomed to, a love that embraces even the nastiest, most damaged parts of ourselves and our world and leaves nothing out. Everything looks different when you see it through the eyes of this love. All of the little flaws and points of criticism that the mind obsesses over cease to appear to be problems. They, too, get swept up in the embrace of a love that encompasses the universe and excludes nothing. All of the aversions, attachments, and delusions that cause suffering in the mind are transmuted when they are burned with the fire of a love that holds without clinging. Resisting resistance only breeds more resistance; loving our resistance transforms it into acceptance. Love the mental chains that bind you until they unlock themselves and you find yourself falling gracefully into freedom. Love is the grand opener of all, the master key of Being. And it is the secret weapon of ho’oponopono. http://philosophadam.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/the-way-of-bold-healing-the-four-phrases-of-hooponopono-in-practice/

Delight
13th January 2014, 19:39
This meditation combines ho'oponopono with EFT tapping

ouGnNbOxoc0

This feels IMO a powerful meditation for relationships

LhvbNutC47k

Delight
13th January 2014, 20:13
A contrast on forgiveness.
Ho’opono Pono Ke Ala MAKING RIGHT MORE RIGHT THE PATH
(not making right more right the past.)
choose moment by moment "no think" and stay in Aloha (love)

Ho’opono Pono Ke Ala,

is the belief system and method for “making right more right, the path.” Many are surprised to learn about this form of Ho’opono pono rooted in the Aloha Spirit rather than of the Christian and Western adaptation for “conflict resolutions.” …Ho’opono Pono Ke Ala predates both adaptations, and brings forward the Aloha for self and to promote “self-best” through self-permission to recognize and accept self-greatness,” to experience it moment-by-moment in all areas of one’s life, and to lay at waste the “fear-based” mind sets for power, control, sins, and damnations. It is the ancient knowing that you are obviously the best “you” ever, there are no duplicates, you’re It, the original YOU; the god-goddess makes no mistakes! .......

...............The Bowl of Light
(Tales from the Night Rainbow by Pali Lee & Koko Willis,1987)... And so it was known that “each child born came with a Bowl of Perfect Light.” And providing that the child was taught to carefully, mindfully tend to his/ her light, the child grew in strength, and able to do all things - swim with the sharks in the deepest oceans, fly with the birds in the heavens, know and understand all things. If, however, the child becomes envious, jealous, judgmental he/ she must drop a stone into their bowl of light, causing some of the light to go out, since light and stone cannot occupy the same space and time. And if one continues to fill the bowl with stones, the light will go out completely, and he/ she becomes a stone and like a stone, one no longer grows, or is able to move. One remains in this state of being until if at any time, one tires of being a stone and realizes that all he needs to do is turn the bowl upside down, letting all the stones fall out, and light can shine through and fill the bowl again, and grow even brighter than before. The child learns very quickly, that nothing is impossible, and living life in the darkness, the density of trauma and drama, or not is simply a “moment to moment choice.”

“Man has yet to tap into the fullest and most powerful resource found on earth or in all of the Universe. And that resource of powerfulness is no other than that in existence within all mankind. That power within escapes mankind and shall continue to do so, so long as the mind of man seeks sources of power from outside of self. Man sees power in nature and even sees power in all things produced, manufactured by himself and the more that he sees and seeks sources for power outside of self, the more he becomes convinced of his own lack of power…”

.....“reconnecting” Self to Self-Greatness rooted in the Ancient Hawaiian teachings based in the essence of traditional Hawaiian Spirituality, and within the ancient teachings identified as Ho’opono Pono Ke Ala – “making right, more right, the path.” Herein, the implication is the Aloha Spirit value for promoting the “wellness and rightness at the onset. In the Hawaiian aloha mind-set it was understood that one choosing to accept “wellness” at the onset, would receive it sooner than not, so the concept for “wellness,” suited the aloha Values and the practice was eagerly promoted and embraced. This form having existed prior to western and missionary influences, is virtually an unfamiliar practice by most Hawaiians today. http://www.alohaspiritaunty.com/teachings.htm

ywBGztrHAN8

t3kObB0_SNo

Delight
13th January 2014, 20:55
This is an Aloha teaching that I enjoyed on working with the Universe from feeling our greatness.
IMO worth sticking with the first few minutes hard as it gets easier to hear.
'Aha Wahine Kuhinapapa 2012- Ho'opono Pono Ke Ala

03IPuJcMsps

Delight
15th January 2014, 18:41
I met Tobias Lars in the past and enjoy his perceptions. This video is about the shadow and reflection WE mirror. All discordant energy in us needs to be released back to zero. Tobias sees Ho'oponopono as "making Good, Good again" as it was in the beginning before we created a problem. Forgiveness is a means to change what we have created in our field that is discordant.

gR1uzIYWnRM

Delight
15th January 2014, 20:14
Here are ideas that inspire peace for me.

The inner child represents ALL possibilities and my conscious self represents the choices I intend. Mother directs the child. I imagine the kind of "mother" I want for my inner child and be her.

I desire to be a mother who is allowing of freedom. I turn to father (higher mind) to give me support, hearing that yes, I am able to trust this path. I focus on Divinity. Creator makes good through me. All the limitations of thoughts and beliefs that I have been stuck in are not really "ours". What is "ours" is an open road directed by Divine for our highest blessings.

The certainty of benevolence is real in my imagination. My relationship to father mother child as one is real in imagination. The intention and practice of communication with the inner child is real in the imagination. Cleaning is real in the imagination.

I as a loving mother (my conscious intention) clean and encourage more of who I am to express "really". I mother and father and child as one can imagine peace and love to be fully expressing. We let Divine create that peace. New inspiring energy enters into the created space of I am (reality as one: mother father child beingness). This is extra good.

I am the Divine child in the world (Self who is the trinity in form) who is not encumbered by limitation. I am Trinity in form playing imaginatively from an inspired perspective. No longer encumbered by stringent guidelines learned of what was allowed: to play and feel free is the truth of I am. Here is a game for a Divine child. It is a great memory cleaning opportunity.

MztqKhguZno

GloriousPoetry
15th January 2014, 20:42
Thank you Delight for this thread,

It has taken me years to clear a lot of past hurts steming from dysfunctional patterns in my family structure, sometimes I get visits by "ghost memories" of which I now know are only residual stuff and I just observe it. A few months ago a friend of mine told me that she didn't understand how I could still speak to my mother after the horrible things I experienced in my childhood. I calmly responded with yes that's one persepective. My friend was shocked at my response since she is still struggling with her own painful memories. Today the perspective I choose is a different one.....I take full responsibility for what I choose to experience and release all pain from the past.

Delight
15th January 2014, 22:01
Thank you Delight for this thread,

It has taken me years to clear a lot of past hurts steming from dysfunctional patterns in my family structure, sometimes I get visits by "ghost memories" of which I now know are only residual stuff and I just observe it. A few months ago a friend of mine told me that she didn't understand how I could still speak to my mother after the horrible things I experienced in my childhood. I calmly responded with yes that's one persepective. My friend was shocked at my response since she is still struggling with her own painful memories. Today the perspective I choose is a different one.....I take full responsibility for what I choose to experience and release all pain from the past.

Thanks Glorious Poetry so much for this testimony!

Is this yours...? "Inside the eye of the heart three overtures of a divine order decree what is meant to be free and for all healers to see; a true resonsance with the divine balance in life and an opened spiritual door to higher dimensions of light"....so lovely.

Thank you for demonstrating that living in Aloha is real (I am taking "Aloha" on now as grateful beautiful indescribable lifted love feeling). Your friend was shocked in a really good way IMO because you were showing her your peace. It does spread.

Delight
15th January 2014, 23:32
I don't know why or how ho'oponopono works, but it does. And it says something about the way reality works. If we can create small peace not just within ourselves but for others around us, what kind of power do we have as a planet to manifest peace? For Americans, a lot of this hinges around responsibility. We don't like responsibility. If we don't get what we want, we want someone to blame. This derails the whole process of finding dharma. Taking responsibility for my life is a no-brainer: it's MY life. Who else should I trust it with?

Yes, "It's "MY life". I tried to like responsibility in the only way I knew how. But I never felt of much use. Also I felt angry because "Someone should have taught me better" And I faked being a "grown up." I crashed and burned and like many others, then I investigated deeply. Responsibility felt like an overwhelm. What was the way to "take care of all this....?"

It felt like such a terrible impossible burden and yes, I knew that no one was "to blame "except me but it's the blame part that has stymied me.

I have a birthday coming up. I'm thinking I am supposed to be, at 59, becoming some sort of "wise" crone and I wish to embrace this state. But I have not had much to give. Now I know I am "not supposed to be" any such "thing". I am just me...Maggie.

Like today, I become overwhelmed by sorting things and I always avoid organizing and now my life is just about to implode in my own irresponsibility for all the minutiae. But I never never really believed life could be easy. I never gave having a larger embracing aspect take care. I never really tried forgiving my self in a way that would release the past.

So now I am trying this path. Tonight I went to my 8 year old image of a kitchen that was a disaster because my mother was sick. That whole time comes to mind and it brings a horrible feeling of incompetence. I have been with my inner child cleaning on being the oldest where Mom was not mentally well and I was the girl and the designated "helper". I cleaned on rage about being burdened.

Later I became a nurse and I really tried to help. But years and years passed of incompetence, because the needs cannot be filled and every day was failure for me....failure failure and more failure. That is what my inner child trusted we would see.

So I am cleaning that I ever expected onerous burden and my anger that no one taught me how to live. my real responsibility as I see it clearly today: approach the Divine for help. Sure the help may manifest through others but I would not be open before because I felt guilty. This is cleaning and cleaning to get to zero so I may forget my responsibility as a burden and impossible to fulfill.

The small fruit is that i willingly began folding clothes that were piled in my bedroom. I am cleaning cleaning cleaning the whole time. Then I take a break. The miraclefor me this week is that I have been successful in agreeing that I am not to blame for a screwed up world...just really screwed up perceptions. The world feels better.

GloriousPoetry
15th January 2014, 23:39
Yes Delight inside the eye of the heart is my poem......so appropriate for your thread......when we look through the eye of the heart we are able to expand beyond the blocks that keep us chained to painful and destructive patterns...this goes for all humanity and it's not until we see our pain and every human's pain as everyone's pain that we begin to heal from the inside out......we are all connected....

Many Blessings my friend,
Gloria

Delight
16th January 2014, 00:05
Yes Delight inside the eye of the heart is my poem......so appropriate for your thread......when we look through the eye of the heart we are able to expand beyond the blocks that keep us chained to painful and destructive patterns...this goes for all humanity and it's not until we see our pain and every human's pain as everyone's pain that we begin to heal from the inside out......we are all connected....

Many Blessings my friend,
Gloria

Here is a poem that is coming out from my inner child.

Pain makes me want to hide.
there is a tutle in the closet wholaid an egg.
I feel afraid that the egg won't survive or the mama turtle.

Jumping in with you now Margaret Ann, here I Am.
May I stroke your brown hair smooth.
The lettuce wasn't eaten Margaret ann dear beautiful being. I love you.

Hear inside your heart.
I am a loving mother to this turtle.
Let's go outside and dig a hole in the bushes.
Let's take the mother turtle out early in the morning

We will show her a baby egg cradled in dirt and leaves:
She likes the winter because she finds insects scuttling in the sun.
Mothers love their children just like I love you.
Thank You dear Margaret Ann for being part of me.""

Margaret Ann felt someone was there caring for her like she cared for the turtle.
Confidence travels from one place to another over the threads of love.
Release the memory of pain.
Make the good more good today for all of yesterday.

It boosts the signals and Aloha reverberates.
That is the new earth way.

Delight
16th January 2014, 01:57
The meaning of ALOHA

A = AO
L = LOKAHI
O = OIAIO
H = HA'A HA'A
A = ALOHA As a code of conduct, a way of acting.

As our power grows to a higher level, our capabilities will grow, too. The paradox is that as our own power increases, we use less and less of it. The more powerful we become, the more powerful our words are, the more attention we need to pay to what we do with our actions, thoughts and words. When we become totally powerful, we don't use it at all.

A = AO

Appears as AO, NA AO, NA AU AO

Light - In our behavior, one of the things that we need to do is to look to see that all of our behavior moves us toward the light. Therefore always ask: does my behavior lead me toward earth-ing my energy or toward enlightenment? So we should be acting in a way that leads others and ourselves toward the light, in the direction of the light with watchful alertness.
To look -HO'O AO to look for right time and right place. To pay attention to what's happening around you, look outside self, being circumscribed (meaning appropriate in all occasions). Someone not circumscribed will act silly and talk, talk, talk... And when we talk we're not listening. Interesting people like to overwhelm us. Interested people listen to us. So, look around and take everything in. Pay attention!! You have to choose whether it is the right timing to say what you have to say out loud or not.

L = LOKAHI

Oneness. Oneness among us. All is one. We need to support the people that are with us on the path. Anything less that 100% support is sabotage. Oneness requires being PONO and ONE with everybody. PONO means, if you've got something with me, come and tell me. The process can be done inside self and outside in person. Get together and talk it out. (KUKA KUKA) If you are "inside" you can't look to the other person to see if you're PONO. This is why it is very important to know how to listen and look across rather than talk and look inside.

"Every breath of air coming out your mouth, sucks your eyes out."

O = OIAIO

I'O = truth. Tell the truth. Most of us are too polite to tell each other the truth and by this action we actually don't participate totally in the process of constructing our Universe. Apart of the fact that we put this message out as being all right, we hold back a part of us and we don't have total truth. Therefore we can't have Oneness. Withholding something back is just not allowing us to be one with anyone.

We can't have LOKAHI without full OIAIO. If we don't trust people with the same goals & aspirations as ourselves, that are on the same path, then who can we trust????

H = HA'A HA'A

Means to be humble. HA'A HA'A is a very important concept in being aware. Ego is a big trap in the spiritual evolution. The minute you think you know something, you're ruined in spiritual matters. The only reason you're not saying the truth is ego. "He doesn't deserve the truth". If you play the game of power you'll always have to know more than others. If you're playing the game of showing off, you'll always have to have more than others to show.

On the other hand, the more you're putting out there in terms of sharing with others, the more is coming back to you, and accordingly you get more and more energy coming to you. Remember to remain humble. If you think you know more than others, then you have to prove it, and the minute you have to prove it, it becomes power and the minute it's power it's not the last A...which is:

A = ALOHA

Absolute, true love. The minute you think you're better than somebody else, the minute you make comparisons, judgments and spiritual judgments, you separate yourself from the true Love. In that moment you give up the spark of divine essence that comes from pure spirit, the love that we are, all of us. The minute we make comparisons, we're not HA'A HA'A. According to the research, Elizabeth Kubler Ross, wrote in a book: "before you go you're going to be asked: Did you love enough? Did you learn enough?"
http://www.ancienthuna.com/advanced_huna.htm

THE ALOHA SPIRIT
a.k.a. The Little Pink Booklet of Aloha
by Serge Kahili King
copyright by Serge King 2003
You may copy, share and post this document as
often as you wish on condition that it not
be sold. For a free copy in booklet form,
email your name and postal address to
huna@huna.org
The Aloha Spirit is a well known reference
to the attitude of friendly acceptance for
which the Hawaiian Islands are so famous. However, it also refers to a powerful way to
resolve any problem, accomplish any goal, and to achieve any state of mind or body that
you desire.
In the Hawaiian language, aloha stands for much more than just "hello" or "goodbye" or
"love." Its deeper meaning is "the joyful (oha) sharing (alo) of life energy (ha) in the
present (alo)."As you share this energy you become attuned
to the Universal Power that the Hawaiians call mana. And the loving use of this incredible Power is the secret for attaining true
health, happiness, prosperity and success.

The way to tune into this Power and have it work for you is so simple that you might be
tempted to pass it off as being too easy to be true. Please don't let yourself be fooled by
appearances. Take the time to try it out. This is the most powerful technique in the
world, and although it is extremely simple it may not prove easy, because you must remember
to do it and you have to do it a lot.

It is a secret which has been given to humanity
over and over again, and here it is once more
in another form. The secret is this:

Bless everyone and everything that represents what you want!
That's all there is to it. Anything that simple, however, does need some explanation.
To bless something means to give recognition or emphasis to a positive quality,
characteristic or condition, with the intent that what is recognized or emphasized will
increase, endure or come into being.

Blessing is effective in changing your life or getting what you want for three reasons:
First of all, the positive focus of your mind stirs up the positive,
creative force of the Power of the Universe.

Secondly, it moves your own energy outward, allowing more of the Power to come through you. Thirdly, when you
bless for the benefit of others instead of directly for yourself, you tend to bypass any subconscious fears about what you want
for yourself, and also the very focus on the blessing acts to increase the same good in
your life.

What is so beautiful about this process is that the blessing you do for others
helps them as well as you. Blessing may be done with imagery or touch,
but the most usual and easy way to do it is
with words. The main kinds of verbal blessing are:
Admiration
- This is the giving of compliments
or praise to something good that you
notice. E.g., "What a beautiful sunset; I like that flower; you're such a wonderful person."
Affirmation
- This is a specific statement of blessing for increase or endurance.
E.g., "I bless the beauty of this tree; blessed be the health of your body."
Appreciation
- This is an expression of gratitude that something good exists or has
happened. E.g., "Thank you for helping me; I give
thanks to the rain for nourishing the land."
Anticipation
- This is blessing for the future. E.g
., "We're going to have a great picnic; I bless your increased income;
Thank you for my perfect mate; I wish you a happy journey;
May the wind be always at your back."

In order to gain the most benefit from blessing, you will have to give up or cut way down
on the one thing that negates it: cursing. This doesn't mean swearing or saying "bad"
words. It refers to the opposite of blessing, namely criticizing instead of admiring;
doubting instead of affirming; blaming instead of appreciating; and worrying instead of
anticipating with trust. Whenever any of these are done they
tend to cancel out some of the effects of blessing. So the more you curse
the harder it will be and the longer it will take to get the good from a blessing.
On the other hand, the more you bless the less harm any cursing will do. http://www.alohainternational.org/html/alohaspirit.pdf

Delight
16th January 2014, 02:29
I am romancing about the ancient knowledge that the Hawaiian popular name Huna teachings became now. I doubt I will ever experience a pure tradition behind these modern interpretations. WE are maybe making it up along the way on the path all over again.

http://www.urbanhuna.org/links/

The basic assumptions of Huna are these:

1. The World Is What You Think It Is.
2. There are no limits.
3. Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.
4. Now Is The Moment Of Power.
5. To Love Is To Be Happy With (someone or something).
6. All Power Comes From Within.
7. Effectiveness Is The Measure Of Truth.

The Three Selves (or Four)

Another set of assumptions used in Huna is that human behaviour and experience can be explained and changed through the interaction of three (sometimes four) selves, aspects or functions:

1. The High Self (Kane, Aumakua), inspires.
2. The Conscious Self (Lono) imagines.
3. The Subconscious Self (Ku) remembers.
4. The Core Self (Kanaloa) wills.

The Four Levels of Reality

A third set of assumptions coming from the kupua tradition divides all experience into four levels or frameworks of beliefs about reality which can be summarized as follows:

1. Everything is objective (Scientific reality).
2. Everything is subjective (Psychic reality).
3. Everything is symbolic (Shamanic reality).
4. Everything is holistic (Mystical reality).

The kupua (Hawaiian shaman) learns to move in and out of these realities in order to change experience more effectively.http://www.urbanhuna.org/whats-huna/

http://www.urbanhuna.org/wp-content/themes/twentyten/images/Urban-Huna-logo.png

Delight
16th January 2014, 03:13
Lullaby for your inner child

GrpSjXo6ah0

"Chasing Cars"

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Delight
18th January 2014, 18:44
IMO, this kind of information supports ho'opono pono.

1. Change the mind and change the life.....Joe Dispenza ...I noticed a connection at 06 minutes 10 seconds
http://vimeo.com/81903249

2. Tuning to a new station by changing reception......Bruce Lipton

o8vzE6rqphk

kGi8KFraN-U

3. The key to restoring the awareness of the good is your Presence. This is the Power of Presence that Eckhart Tolle was talking about and it is the same as “mindfullness” or “awareness” spoken by countless spiritual teachers and healers.

In “active ho’oponopono” consciousness is activated and is working together with you and the whole universe, vs. you repeating words mindlessly fast alseep with your eyes open.

To add the light of PRESENCE in Ho’oponopono practices means to maintain awareness of your feelings, your inner emotional state while doing the cleaning.

For example when something triggers your contraction and resistance – you feel it inside – and start cleaning and be aware of your inner energy, your inner feelings, your inner emotional state. You are shining the light of your awareness into your inner being and at the same time with the help of Ho’oponopono cleaning – sending petition to divinity to restore your original, fully balanced state.

When you say “I love you” and mindfully aware of your inner emotional energy – the transformation takes place. You may also do it when you feel happy, The Universe loves to embrace you and cooperate with you regardless of the emotional state you are in.

Try it – mindfullness of your inner emotions is very powerful addition to your practice to help you dissolve inner energy “errors”."

Mindfulness means one is not just repeating the mantra without connection. Experiencing TIME LESSNESS plus MIND FULNESS when focused on connecting to DIVINE with intention of feeling is very powerfully in connection.

This is actually aimed at learning music but is very applicable to changing the relationship to our subconscious/conscious connection. Work and play (no practice)

lIyRzd883MI

Delight
18th January 2014, 19:15
Christie Marie Sheldon sees others in terms of a energy field and correlates what she sees with people's 3D "life"
She explains a gift she has for seeing people's fields. She is able to remove congestion of energy that results in changes in experience. Tools like cleaning are ways we use our own resources that remove these same subconscious programs that have a "location" in the subconscious information field.

I was struck by the mundane focus of this video. But the mundane is where we have the "problem" memories that replay and get in our way of expressing the authentic self.

Mine is that I too want to be paid for being myself. I have terrible memories of poverty and lack. They feel awful. I also want to have a Divine place to share my own gifts. Am I worthy ??? replays. All these are programs.

This template of the original good in our daily life expressed is healing. The intention to live out from YES there is a Divine experience of an easy life is when we are connected to Source fully.

If we are successful, our confidence spreads. We are not alone but allone and that is demonstrated as the whole of Self living individually.

Subconscious, super conscious, self consciousally in cohesion seems like the REAL place where inspiration is expressed.

How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality
CuM678WXs0c

Delight
18th January 2014, 20:31
The cohesion within each of us is by creating relationship of what we previously separated. That is why Bashar says that a habit recognized is no longer habit but choice. Awareness of the places we want to clean means they are now visible and the time is perfect to release them.

The inner child has recorded all experience but the conscious mind is the aspect that directs the inner child. In a loving relationship, that child feels loved. She can work with the conscious mind when we love her. Imagination where we interact with the inner child is a real place. I feel Gratitude for our relationship, Inner Child so full of everything. We clean on separating beliefs that kept us at a distance from one another. Thank you memories for this chance right now to clean. Dear Inner Child, I love you. We ask Divine to receive our hurts and we request for a return of all that is inspired by goodness.

mBHddoQm4w8

Coldplay - A Message
My song is love
Love to the loveless shown
And it goes on
You don't have to be alone

Your heavy heart is made of stone
And it's so hard to see you clearly
You don't have to be on your own

And I'm not gonna take it back
And I'm not gonna say, "I don't mean that"
You're a target that I'm aiming at
And I get that message home

My song is love, my song is love, unknown
And I'm on fire for you, clearly
You don't have to be alone

And I'm not gonna take it back
And I'm not gonna say, "I don't mean that"
You're a target that I'm aiming at
But I'm nothing on my own
Got to get that message home

And I'm not gonna stand and wait
Not gonna leave it until it's much too late, oh
On a platform, I'm gonna stand and then say
That I'm nothing on my own
And I love you, please come home

My song is love, is love unknown
And I've got to get that message home

"A Message" is track #8 on the album X&Y. It was written by Berryman, Guy Rupert / Champion, William / Martin, Christopher Anthony John / Buckland, Jonathan Mark.

Coldplay - A Message Lyrics

Delight
21st January 2014, 04:49
I now intend to reach "the Peace of I" and zero memory proactively.The intent of conscious awareness, acceptance and giving everything to Divine is self compassion IMO.

Funny question: will I recall I ever had the memories once they are deeply released? Obviously, anything still remembered is up for cleaning. I am sensing I will eventually lose all memories. I will have consciousness and I will be energetically sovereign (no programs running). That may be the Homo Novus lifestyle?

Memory and attachments are energy. By consciously feeling (the feeling is frequency) what (emotion) underlies the memories, offering everything to the Divine to clear, I already feel change viscerally as tingles, twitches, pulsing and relaxing in my body with the flow of energy. Ho'oponopono and variations of directing release is balancing my energetic space.

Tobias states that reflections in the "mirror" of the world identified as "evil" are denial spots in our own psyche but we do externalize until we have no more programmed reactions. Face Feel and Free emotions deliberately is what Tobias Lars talks about here.

I found this video after proactively working with intentionally imagining my "evil" triggers. Connecting with my inner child and showing her the feeling that I want her to find in memory to give to Creator for cleaning is powerful.

We can bless all opportunities presented. Honor of our relationship with the inner child, conscious responsible acceptance of what we see and feel, and most importantly releasing ALL to zero is spiritual hygiene that works practically IMO. This is for people who are joyfully ready to experience a drastic shift now. Aloha!

ZsEj1-MHl94

Meggings
12th November 2015, 17:23
This is a gem of a thread. I'm adding a photo in order to bring it back to the attention of us all.

http://ho-oponopono-explained.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/5TdvejJ8JgWspSQUdv_GjQ.png

Constance
12th November 2015, 21:27
Thanks for that Meggings! :heart:

You just reminded me of this brilliant interview with Dr. Hew Lens. He is such a brilliant soul. It has nine parts to it but as I am only allowed to post eight videos per post, I'll post the final part in the post to follow.

Well worth a watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL972JihAmg&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b6NzTBv8&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqiiUuY7WoE&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cqsnZJd7w&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka5w8gAL0eM&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxjpi_artxc&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZ8YxCx0DE&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q80hDYKf3SU&feature=relmfu

Constance
12th November 2015, 21:28
The final part of the interview above.
Part 9 of 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDkm7XLQjQ&feature=relmfu[/video]

Meggings
14th November 2015, 23:07
Breal (and Delight), I downloaded all nine parts of Hew Len's talk above, and have just finished listening to them. Thank you very much. I'd only read material about him in earlier years and had not heard his voice. This 1997 written interview I read long ago when I first came across Dr. Len. http://www.drcat.org/articles_interviews/html/hotfudge.html

It made me think we could clear ourselves of memory of Paris bombings, of Illuminati control, and make the world a better place. “If we can accept that we are the sum total of all past thoughts, emotions, words, deeds and actions and that our present lives and choices are colored or shaded by this memory bank of the past, then we begin to see how a process of correcting or setting aright can change our lives, our families and our society.”
Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona

Constance
15th November 2015, 00:29
Breal (and Delight), I downloaded all nine parts of Hew Len's talk above, and have just finished listening to them. Thank you very much. I'd only read material about him in earlier years and had not heard his voice. This 1997 written interview I read long ago when I first came across Dr. Len. http://www.drcat.org/articles_interviews/html/hotfudge.html

It made me think we could clear ourselves of memory of Paris bombings, of Illuminati control, and make the world a better place. “If we can accept that we are the sum total of all past thoughts, emotions, words, deeds and actions and that our present lives and choices are colored or shaded by this memory bank of the past, then we begin to see how a process of correcting or setting aright can change our lives, our families and our society.”
Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona

I read that article link you shared a while ago too and it very much resonated with me.

It's a great interview isn't it? :happy dog:

Yes Meggings :bowing: That is such a great idea :clapping:

And to build upon what you have said - Imagine, if everyone at Project Avalon got together right now (no time like the present moment) with the intention of doing this for not only the world's complete collective and individual history but for the entire universe's history?

Gadzooks! It just blew my tiny mind :ROFL:

Seriously though...:idea:

What I truly love about Ho'oponopono is that it recognises the true nature of the human condition.

All that we are or have ever been up against is a bottomless pit. The personal and collective sufferings go on forever.

If we can remove all the dross and return to a neutral state, we can then put back what is missing from our lives and build a solid foundation from there.

It is such an all-encompassing way of approaching the healing of all.

It is so effortless to do Ho'oponopono too.

Delight
15th November 2015, 06:47
What I truly love about Ho'oponopono is that it recognises the true nature of the human condition.

All that we are or have ever been up against is a bottomless pit. The personal and collective sufferings go on forever.

If we can remove all the dross and return to a neutral state, we can then put back what is missing from our lives and build a solid foundation from there.

It is such an all-encompassing way of approaching the healing of all.

It is so effortless to do Ho'oponopono too.

Thanks so much Meggings and breal. I am cleaning. Love, maggie

Meggings
19th November 2015, 01:31
An efficacious method of solving problems in the world

It has occurred to some of us that we can assist the situation of terrorist attacks, whether real or manufactured, by using the ho'oponopono method used by Dr. Hew Len. He is the doctor who was asked to help in a mental ward for the criminally insane, and he healed the inmates not by seeing them, but by looking at the file of each in turn, and looking inside himself to see what in him caused him to see them as imperfect. [A description of this is here: http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/How-Dr-Hew-Len-healed-a-ward-of-mentally-ill-criminals-with-Hooponopono]

Dr. Len explains that things come along in your life to say 'Hello - you've got stuff you need to let go.' So he looks inside himself and asks, 'What's going on in me that I'm seeing this?' As he says, each one of us was created perfect, and if he is not seeing the other outside himself as a perfect expression of God, then he knows he has to clear out the memories, which are 'dead data'.

Back in the 1970s, through philosophical discussions, it became clear to me that Jesus healed BY SEEING THE OTHER AS PERFECT.

I took these words from one of the videos linked to above:

"I get to say to that data in me, to those memories: I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME ONE MORE CHANCE TO LET YOU GO SO THAT I CAN BE FREE.
I'M SORRY - PLEASE FORGIVE ME - I LOVE YOU."

"I say to love, I petition love: I'm sorry. Please forgive me for whatever data is going on inside me that I need to make amends for."

This video link played for me all nine parts that Breal posted above - I have been amazed at the radical nature of this teaching. And I add as Dr. Len said, that when he sees you as god, when he sees perfection in a situation, then he knows he is clear of holding onto dead data memories. What is inside us becomes what we see outside us in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL972JihAmg&list=PL1F7786D6F2687B17

Here is more description of how Dr. Hew Len healed the criminally ill, to the point that eventually the Hawaii State Hospital closed down. He was there about four years. This material below is taken from the hubpage link above.

What did Dr. Hew Len do to the patients, how did he treat them that the results were so spectacular? He didn’t do anything. Not a thing to them nor with them, except looking at their files. He only tried to heal himself, applying an old, traditional community problem-solving system from Hawaii, called Ho’oponopono, adapted to individuals by his Teacher, the late Hawaiian sage Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona. And what was he doing to himself? In his own words: “I was simply healing the part of me that created them”.

Actually, he used to sit in his office and look at the patients' files. While perusing them, he would feel something, a pain, an empathy. Then he started the healing on himself, taking full responsibility for what was going on with a given patient. That's how those people got better, because their doctor had the strange view that it was himself who needed the healing, not them.

Delight
19th November 2015, 06:45
Thank you Meggings for reviving this wonderful thread. It helped me a great deal to immerse myself in the forgiving practice in Ho'oponopono. It helped me to reiterate the positive information.

I am joining in to use this practice of healing extended as my responsibility for peace. IMO, Divine heals through me and all of us. My observation and embrace of what wants healing is an invitation.

I need healing and I am not afraid to admit that all is not well in my observation of ME. I know Divine seeks my well being. The Divine is uncovering all that wants forgiveness. I am feeling confident that Divine has offered me the easy way to clean up my act. This will extend in my world.

I hope others will investigate how freeing this practice will feel. It is in doing it that the help arises.

I love you. Say it feeling the most love one can feel at that moment. Give it to Divine (yourself, the world).
I am sorry. feel whatever regret there is about anything. feel the deep sorrow that you know.
Please forgive me. The willingness to release it to Divine for transmutation.
Thank You. The healing is in the cleaning and the erasing of the haunting memories.

Tonight in my world, I am cleaning literally with more enthusiasm than in a long time.
Matt Kahn, whom I like, says we can take the mundane tasks like cleaning and know that as one is doing this chore, it stands for the high ideal one might have on any subject.
So I am assigning my cleaning to Divine cleaning up of all memory that has had me separated from the great lovingness and comfort of Creator's world.

Much love for the possibility of heaven lived here on earth!!! Maggie

Constance
19th November 2015, 06:53
Thanks Meggings and Delight for all of that! Well said :heart: :clapping:

Just to add to what you have shared Meggings and Delight - Here is another version of Ho'oponopono that was taught to me as a universal approach - This is about acknowledging all the divine elemental forces that sustain and nurture all beings throughout the universe.

This is a very practical little visualisation.

Begin by imagining yourself in your heavenly body/divine/higher state standing in front of the other person (or group) in their heavenly body/divine/higher state and you start by saying to them in your minds eye "I honour your ascendance, I honour your transcendence, I honour your mergence" and then, once you have received an acknowledgement from them in your imagination, you imagine they are saying the same thing back to you.

With this approach, you are unconditionally supporting a being(s)ability to maintain and attain a state of ascendance - the underlying premise being that they are constantly evolving into higher realms of consciousness, you are unconditionally supporting a being(s) to attain and maintain their transcendence of duality and individuality and you are unconditionally supporting a being(s) to attain and maintain their mergence with the Source of all of creation.

Constance
19th November 2015, 07:15
Matt Kahn, whom I like, says we can take the mundane tasks like cleaning and know that as one is doing this chore, it stands for the high ideal one might have on any subject.

That reminds me of a story I was once told about a guru who was scrubbing pots. The masters appeared to him and offered him enlightenment but he replied. "Go away! I'm busy!!"

Delight
19th November 2015, 08:31

That reminds me of a story I was once told about a guru who was scrubbing pots. The masters appeared to him and offered him enlightenment but he replied. "Go away! I'm busy!!"

I recall that Hew Len always insisted that the only reason to be on earth is to clean. He said that everything is alive and holds bad memories. He would site the seats at his workshops which had had to take in all the stuff of people sitting on them. He took responsibility for subjecting the chairs to the abuse. He cleaned on it before and after the workshops.

Those pots..cooking endless meals and never being appreciated for all the work? Pots need ho'oponopono (hehe). The Guru was absolutely already enlightened to know what is important.

Constance
19th November 2015, 08:48
What I really like about what Hew says in his videos is that once you have let go of the data, you are free to receive inspirations and then act on them.

I also really liked what he says about inspirations, you are either responding to inspirations or you are playing out the data.

So many gems...

You could spend a lot of time pondering over everything that he shares. Each comment is a topic within itself that we could talk about!

Anyways, back to cleaning :bathbaby::washing:

DebJoy
4th May 2017, 17:00
Thank you for this precious thread - I haven't had a chance to view all the videos and will be doing so over the next several days. I found it very synchronistic that in one Avalon thread that this Dr. was mentioned, and really resonated with it. And then in another unrelated thread, ho'oponopono was mentioned again. Apparently important for me to get the message to pay attention to this! What if we really were 100% responsible for everything that was in our experience? I find that to be an amazing concept and one worth meditating / musing over.

Here's an excerpt from a web site:

http://www.laughteronlineuniversity.com/practice-hooponopono-four-simple-steps/

How to Practice Ho’oponopono in Four Simple Steps

Have you heard of the Hawaiian therapist who cured an entire ward of criminally insane patients, without ever meeting any of them or spending a moment in the same room? It’s not a joke. The therapist was Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. He reviewed each of the patients’ files, and then he healed them by healing himself. The amazing results seem like a miracle, but then miracles do happen when you use Ho’oponopono, or Dr. Len’s updated version called Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono (SITH). I had the pleasure of attending one of his lectures a few years ago and started practicing Ho’oponopono immediately. The results are often astounding. Do you need a miracle?

What you might wish to understand is how this can possibly work. How can you heal yourself and have it heal others? How can you even heal yourself?

Why would it affect anything “out there”? The secret is there is no such thing as “out there” – everything happens to you in your mind. Everything you see, everything you hear, every person you meet, you experience in your mind. You only think it’s “out there” and you think that absolves you of responsibility. In fact it’s quite the opposite: you are responsible for everything you think, and everything that comes to your attention. If you watch the news, everything you hear on the news is your responsibility. That sounds harsh, but it means that you are also able to clear it, clean it, and through forgiveness change it.

There are four simple steps to this method, and the order is not that important. Repentance, Forgiveness, Gratitude and Love are the only forces at work – but these forces have amazing power.

The best part of the updated version of Ho’oponopono is you can do it yourself, you don’t need anyone else to be there, you don’t need anyone to hear you. You can “say” the words in your head. The power is in the feeling and in the willingness of the Universe to forgive and love.
Step 1: Repentance – I’M SORRY

As I mention above, you are responsible for everything in your mind, even if it seems to be “out there.” Once you realize that, it’s very natural to feel sorry. I know I sure do. If I hear of a tornado, I am so full of remorse that something in my consciousness has created that idea. I’m so very sorry that someone I know has a broken bone that I realize I have caused.

This realization can be painful, and you will likely resist accepting responsibility for the “out there” kind of problems until you start to practice this method on your more obvious “in here” problems and see results.

So choose something that you already know you’ve caused for yourself? Over-weight? Addicted to nicotine, alcohol or some other substance? Do you have anger issues? Health problems? Start there and say you’re sorry. That’s the whole step: I’M SORRY. Although I think it is more powerful if you say it more clearly: “I realize that I am responsible for the (issue) in my life and I feel terrible remorse that something in my consciousness has caused this.”
Step 2: Ask Forgiveness – PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Don’t worry about who you’re asking. Just ask! PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Say it over and over. Mean it. Remember your remorse from step 1 as you ask to be forgiven.
Step 3: Gratitude – THANK YOU

Say “THANK YOU” – again it doesn’t really matter who or what you’re thanking. Thank your body for all it does for you. Thank yourself for being the best you can be. Thank God. Thank the Universe. Thank whatever it was that just forgave you. Just keep saying THANK YOU.
Step 4: Love – I LOVE YOU

This can also be step 1. Say I LOVE YOU. Say it to your body, say it to God. Say I LOVE YOU to the air you breathe, to the house that shelters you. Say I LOVE YOU to your challenges. Say it over and over. Mean it. Feel it. There is nothing as powerful as Love.
That’s it. The whole practice in a nutshell. Simple and amazingly effective.

The Freedom Train
5th May 2017, 03:47
I too have been appreciating the Ho'oponopono - I have been taking some nice nighttime walks around my neighborhood and practicing it the whole time I walk. It is very relaxing. Also, I recently added it to a visualization exercise I do where I get myself into a relaxed and altered state (via self hypnosis techniques) and then visualize a point of light (from my heart! the spark of divine love that we all carry inside) grow and expand to engulf my entire body in a lovely shimmering energy. Then I watch that energy expand until it engulfs first the planet earth, then the Milky Way Galaxy, and then the entire universe (which I visualize as a basic outline of a body, where all of the cells and components are stars and suns and galaxies and the kinds of cool images we see from the Hubble telescope.) When I get to this point, where I see this shimmering energy field encompassing the entire universe as I choose to picture it, with myself floating around somewhere inside so very small, I begin the Ho'oponopono. It is a very nice feeling :)

Krist
7th May 2017, 14:06
I have had the pleasure of experiencing Ho'oponopono first hand with Dr Hew Len on the big island Hawaii in 2007.
A family member nearly had to drag me to the island.I can't really say what the resistance was but it was resistance in every way.

Thankfully we made it,a two day course in Ho'oponopono.It was a small group of about 15 people that included myself ,wife,kids.My children to this day toss it as nonsense.
For me it was a very different eye opening experience.

With out going into many details about the course itself,some of the process may raise some eyebrows.For me the best part was at the end of the process Dr Len picked one member of the class to use as an example in one of the lessons ....It was your truly.Wait a minute...yeah the person in the group with quite possibly the most resistance "guessing".

I had never met Dr Len and had never heard of him or his info.He was very warm and a comfortable feeling filled my spirit the moment he touched my shoulder.the first thing he said to me was " did you know you are cursed?" In a split second a timid giggle came out of me and I replied "That doesn't surprise me". Dr Len then said don't worry you'll be ok,we are going to take care of that.The curse was never mentioned again and no details about it he then went into some details about me he could not have known.
"I see gold coins flying off of you in every direction" There was a gold coin in my pocket,my last.Part of my resistance to the trip was financial and I used gold coins to facilitate the trip.
"I see a big brown dog" Yes! We had recently rescued a brown pitbull mixed dog that was challenging me in many was to bring her to a more well mannered creature.Turns out that dog Koko was training me :o.He was blowing my mind.His demeanor was always very casual and playful during the entire process."oh and did you know you are German?"What?
Hmmm ok no .As I was sitting before Dr Len he said all Germans put their hands on the knees that way.That one thew me a bit, my biological father was adopted by a Jewish pediatrician.And he does not know where or who he was adopted from.We both laughed at that one for some reason.The last statement,not sure what to call it was about the sea turtle that visited me the day before exploring the reefs.
What a great experience.We left the island and I had developed an ear ache that which I had never felt before.Now we spent all our resources to get there and I had to treat this on my own.One of the more painful issues of this life. After a month of dealing with this ear problem that became debilitating,I was reserved to death over this.One afternoon my regular clearing of said ear revealed its problem.A small piece of coral or sea life came out! With in two days the ear was back to normal.All the time spent in pain allowed me to practice the information learned from the good doctor.
I'm sorry,please forgive me,thank you,I love you.
Indigo , emerald green,ice blue and white.

Delight
19th September 2020, 02:08
Recently I am beginning to understand how I am responsible for everything in my purview. Hooponopono is the process where we forgive and forget. The inner most teaching is that I am creating what I experience and I literally sense my own created POV after the fact. I am focusing on the erasing nature of Hooponopono. Memory is given to the Creator which forgives, the Intelligent Infinity who LOVES us.

WE have been Children of Sorrow. We have been living in a distortion. Some call it amnesia but I see it a the Black Goo cvering all in sticky obfuscation.The black goo is the accumulated mass of thought choking. However, I have had first hand results with cleaning. I was a child of sorrow but learning to be a CHILD OF JOY. I testify the knowledge of JOY comes with cleaning.

QQTtoOBaypw

Love seeks to heal all sorrow and suffering in us. The anguish arises we are facing our responsibility for all we survey.

BUT I am really satisfied that using the process of forgiveness is practical HELP. I think this is process of dissolving thought forms we own and choose to banish. If we recognize the distortion where the "thought thing" does not conform to what we Choose, we can use our BIRTH RIGHT. We can forgive and forget and Choose anew. We do that by returning the energy of the undesires. They propagate when given attention. I AM the one who attends and therefore have the right and privalege to SAY NO to the thought. The committment I made to a "world" is that I keep imagining it and keep the vision which leads me to SAY YES and see consequences. The consequences are a secret until we form them into matter and see it all in hindsight. In our life we Observe thoughtforms we chose before. There are never any thoughtforms standing alone. They cluster and they entangle. You will forgive them out of existance now or choose them again.

Hooponopono is acting as forgiveness itself.

You focus on a problem.
You sincerely wish to EXPERIENCE the forgiven state... where forgiveness takes us is a mystery. Surrender to a different change takes a Faith of trust. We lacked faith and we ask forgiveness of Divine. Then we allow ourselves to be thankful in a love relationship that is PRACTICALLY beautiful and just what is the very best POSSIBLE: that is being with Divine IMO. It shows up in our daily life as a GOOD new day.

I believe we have to connect with Divine with free will.
From a successful connection, there is a REAL flow of love and manifestations from love.
Love is Intelligent and Infinite.

I love you, when deeply, reverently accessed is just there in the heart. I love you brings us to touch any thought with as much Joy as possible. The Joy in Intelligent Infinity comes to us if asked. Healing is just what happens in this space.

I am sorry for (whatever can be placed here), when felt deeply attunes us to Intelligent infinity. We have a pattern that is suffered and we contact Intelligent Infinity to release its hold. Letting go leaves more room for LOVE which heals

Please forgive me is actually pointing Intelligent Infinity to the thoughtform which seeks "forgiveness". These are ours and our authority alone knows what needs forgiveness. We have free will and that will chooses its experience so MUST have a way to release the choice after wisdom gained by encounters.

Thank you is experiencing the dissolve. When we have sincerely repented, we live in a new way... Everyone in our purview is transformed.

Hooponopono is proving itself to me. I am grateful at this guide post to do something about our shadow... that trailing thoughtform cloud. The space must be cleared for the chosen ones to shine. Forgiveness is the next step after seeing the picture clearly. I am not sure how many would like the responsibility? But IMO it is magical technology. . We can choose FOR and LOVE ourselves (maybe only Just Now able but READY to go). GOD IS CREATOR and there is a relationship between mundane GOOD and OUR connection to Intelligent Infinity and God love beauty.

Hooponopono is a Beauty Way.

The purposes of Ho'oponopono:夏威夷零極限歐波諾波諾
1) To connect with the Divinity within on a moment-to-moment basis;
2) To ask that movement and all it contains, be cleansed.
Only the Divinity can do that.
Only the Divinity can erase or correct memories and thought forms. Only the Divinity knows what is going on with a person, since the Divinity created us. [/YOUTUBE]

Delight
19th September 2020, 03:14
A long video from Hew Len which I had not seen. Cleaning is constant. Peace begins with me. "Enlightenment of one is enlightenment of all".

ZW3sCzY2CcA

Lunesoleil
19th November 2020, 23:17
I accused the video style of being a little cheesy and so I said: "I love you, I am sorry, Please Forgive me, Thank you" and I listened four times already. I wish it went on longer. It does reverberate in a good way. I think that this is a very healing 10 minutes.

The whole planet could use this magic formula "I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you" After the Covid, will we have to relearn how to live normally and without a mask?

yW-VLQa6gZw

:Avalon:

Constance
19th November 2020, 23:34
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Delight
20th November 2020, 01:53
The principles of hooponopono release ancient trauma.

"Why did ancient civilizations disappear?" has been a lifelong fascination. In 3rd grade when we saw Egypt's ruins in pictures I began searching. There has been a real shift in what people believe about the history of earth. I decided early on that there MUST have been a "flood". There was never any question that "people" may have had brilliant civilizations of all kinds here in the past.

I think of the terrible upheavals and the trauma left on the survivors. This is deep grief.

IMO this kind of cycle of destruction may be all that is necessary to explain our collective psyche. We keep experiencing this destruction that obliterates our trust.

Fear, war and tribal allegiance (which leads to group minds) help us compartmentalize what feels like a dangerous "world". These qualities of defense seem necessary and having them as a core energy we recreate the ongoing life of these egregores. It is cyclical.

I am using forgiveness to heal truama of my body and many feelings I experience are intense and uncomfortable. It is overwhelming to break through the barriers and blocks I placed but I have tools to release these feelings and heal THROUGH the divine energy that is always available but is not taken in when the body is tensed up and the mind is in turmoil. I know what needs to be healed in me by what I encounter. Any thought and feeling that wants forgiveness is what is in my environment. Divine tools clear the way allowing forgiveness, love to work on me.

IMO this is easier than ever!

I am listening to this lecture tonight.

Bf7NqJejAFw

iota
20th November 2020, 02:24
hi there, just to say in advance i haven't had time to read through the whole thread, but wanted to pop in because i spent a good part of my day yesterday engaged with this specific process

there has been a person in my life who has always played an "adversarial" role

she was an important teacher as much of the daftness i have as a "warrior" came specifically from THIS relationship

she was an important teacher because the great depth of compassion that i am able to feel comes specifically from the outcomes of this particular relationship

much of who I AM today has been thusly defined

and there is nothing to be BUT grateful for that

the curious thing, is that as i have advanced and evolved through life, though my early years saw much turmoil, my later years contain mostly harmonious relationships. even those that may initially meet with the warrior in me? ALL seem to come around to a place of mutual respect and genuine love and appreciation

ALL of them

with ALL people ~ everywhere

except this one person

i'm pretty sure it's a past life thing
in fact, i think she was my sister in another life

so there's never been a "rational" or "logical" explanation in THIS lifetime

and just to keep my sanity, we parted ways for a couple of decades

and i grew and "evolved"
and she did not

so when she got ill and i immediately returned to care for her?

she was very sorrowful at so much time wasted
and she was amazed at the love of the people that surrounded me

that amazement soon turned to resentment

which SHE had taught me to daftly DISallow to entangle me

still, it had been long since i even needed to exercise THAT "muscle"

and the more we went throughout
and the more she witnessed the responses that people had towards me
again, i felt antagonism from her

and she began to be vocally critical

and though i was well able to side step such nonsense
a part of me didn't "want to"
a part of me wanted to "rub" her face in it

i even said, "you've gone with me to many places
and witnessed hundreds of interactions with others
would you say they share your opinion or respect me?"

"respect, admiration, they love you" she conceded

"ok" i said, "then know this, it is not my job to change your mind about me. that is your concern and your affair. and you are well within your rights to continue to view me in a negative light.... i just want YOU to be VERY CLEAR ...

if you choose to continue to 'see' me in a negative light?
you are VERY much alone in that opinion
very much alone
ok?"

which at the time it was said, i was attempting to gently bring to her awareness that
perception does not always equal truth.
that just because she perceived something to be a certain way,
did not mean it actually WAS that way...

that is true

however, in full disclosure?
a part of me wanted to press the point of her being "wrong"

so it wasn't long before our visits became infrequent once again.

yesterday, i was contemplating the situation

and i thought ... ok ... i've had enough
and do not want this to extend out further
and hanging on to a "bit of darkness"
or keeping "light" out of this little corner of my heart
is affecting me to whatever degree i'm indulging this

so i began

"please forgive me

i am SO sorry

thank you so much for everything

and i send you ONLY love
(until i was able to say ~ I love you" and mean it

over and over and over

all day throughout

ACIM (A Course in Miracles) teaches that only one need choose peace

also that we have
"the right to deny the power of anything but Source to affect our lives"

also that "though our tolerance for pain is high? it is NOT without limits"

so i threw ALL That in as well

i said "it ends now ~ ALL adversarial engagement ends now from this point forth in eternity. i choose love and only love. i choose peace and ONLY peace. and continued with my Ho'oponopono mantras over and over throughout the day

today was a real breakthrough
i could literally SEE and FEEL the difference
though we had not seen each other at all yesterday

the interaction today was devoid of any adversarial vibrations

I AM grateful
I AM committed
I have chosen
and that is that

so it was very nice to see this thread today
thank you for allowing me to share :heart:

what is most important in practicing this, is that people understand that LACK of forgiveness?

is not a burden we put on others

it is a burden WE carry
and we are carrying it
ONLY because we are choosing TO carry it

the other person?
is at the movies ... shopping ... sleeping ...
they are UNAFFECTED

the one that WE are "affecting"?

is ourselves

maybe its time to give ourselves a break
and release
what will otherwise "bind" us

not because it HAS the "inherent" power TO bind us

but because WE are GIVING it the power TO bind us

and that is a choice
a choice we alone can change :heart:

iota
20th November 2020, 17:41
**UPDATE**

i'm in a whirlwind of activity but just had to pop in HERE first to report

just got off the phone with the person i spoke of

it was the most "light"-hearted and loving conversation EVER!
(as it should since release of heavy burden WOULD make it 'lighter' ~ literally! lol!)

anyway, my heart felt so FULL
had to stop and "connect" and as i continued my mantra
(when you achieve momentum, that isn't the time to stop but to keep pressing on i think)

so i was saying

"i REALLY am SO sorry

please, please forgive ALL indulgences in UNloving thoughts

thank you SOOOOO much

(and right there i stopped and cried
you don't know but i lost my son 3 yrs ago
so this now will make sense)

"... thank you SOOO much that i get TO BE sorry before its too late

and i so very much love you!"
:heart:

the release we give?

is ALWAYS
OURS

we are but pipes
pipes that CANNOT help but be "tainted" by that which we choose to allow to pass through us

like mud
if mud goes through a pipe?
the pipe inside can't help but BE "muddy"

if clear water is chosen instead?
the pipe itself cannot help but BE "cleansed"

the choice is OURS
the release is OURS as well

with a FULL heart i send ALL of you my deepest LOVE!! :heart::heart::heart:

Delight
23rd November 2020, 03:44
**UPDATE**

i'm in a whirlwind of activity but just had to pop in HERE first to report

just got off the phone with the person i spoke of

it was the most "light"-hearted and loving conversation EVER!
(as it should since release of heavy burden WOULD make it 'lighter' ~ literally! lol!)

anyway, my heart felt so FULL
had to stop and "connect" and as i continued my mantra
(when you achieve momentum, that isn't the time to stop but to keep pressing on i think)

so i was saying

"i REALLY am SO sorry

please, please forgive ALL indulgences in UNloving thoughts

thank you SOOOOO much

(and right there i stopped and cried
you don't know but i lost my son 3 yrs ago
so this now will make sense)

"... thank you SOOO much that i get TO BE sorry before its too late

and i so very much love you!"
:heart:

the release we give?

is ALWAYS
OURS

we are but pipes
pipes that CANNOT help but be "tainted" by that which we choose to allow to pass through us

like mud
if mud goes through a pipe?
the pipe inside can't help but BE "muddy"

if clear water is chosen instead?
the pipe itself cannot help but BE "cleansed"

the choice is OURS
the release is OURS as well

with a FULL heart i send ALL of you my deepest LOVE!! :heart::heart::heart:

So glad to hear your great joy.

I have been cleaning. I use my imagination all the time with a machine that is a vacuum cleaner. It works. It removes pockets of energy that I also access imaginally but feel viscerally.

For instance yeaterday I was working with what I do every day. I am consciously allowing Source energy into every cell. But I feel blocks which I must dissolve and DO dissolve by focusing on the feeling "there" in my body.

Chronic and heavy blockage exists in my lower torso and legs. I have been experiencing more and more allowing which unearths TERRIBLE feelings of various kinds.

I am responsible for these feelings such as despair, disgust, rage, existential nausea, superiority, contempt.....cannot avoid them if I choose to be FILLED with Source power. It is sickening to feel them but necessary tow own them.

I know now that I have been compartmentalizing much in my lower body for ever. There is s deep chasm in my power center filled with debris. But I need not fear that I will be swallowed up and its volcanic YUCK is being released. It leaves my field when I deliberately feel it and use my freeing tools... LIKE HOOPONOPONO.

When I keep in mind this prayer WHILE feeling the dreadful AND imagine the clearing a HUGE amount of ancient concretions that need forgiving ARE FOREVER released.

I am every excited about no longer being stuck. This is inner technology that I am using. IMO it is based on deep TRUTH and is applicable to all because it is basic to the operation of the reality bubble. IMO it is just so that we are beings of energy, information, free will and sovereign state. There is no need to look and search for the answers outside as they cannot be found. the total disillusionment has unleashed amazing freedom!

I can only just shout THANK YOU Divine.

Delight
4th February 2021, 04:23
Recently I am beginning to understand how I am responsible for everything in my purview. Hooponopono is the process where we forgive and forget. The inner most teaching is that I am creating what I experience and I literally sense my own created POV after the fact. I am focusing on the erasing nature of Hooponopono. Memory is given to the Creator which forgives, the Intelligent Infinity who LOVES us.

WE have been Children of Sorrow. We have been living in a distortion. Some call it amnesia but I see it a the Black Goo cvering all in sticky obfuscation.The black goo is the accumulated mass of thought choking. However, I have had first hand results with cleaning. I was a child of sorrow but learning to be a CHILD OF JOY. I testify the knowledge of JOY comes with cleaning.

QQTtoOBaypw

Love seeks to heal all sorrow and suffering in us. The anguish arises we are facing our responsibility for all we survey.

BUT I am really satisfied that using the process of forgiveness is practical HELP. I think this is process of dissolving thought forms we own and choose to banish. If we recognize the distortion where the "thought thing" does not conform to what we Choose, we can use our BIRTH RIGHT. We can forgive and forget and Choose anew. We do that by returning the energy of the undesires. They propagate when given attention. I AM the one who attends and therefore have the right and privalege to SAY NO to the thought. The committment I made to a "world" is that I keep imagining it and keep the vision which leads me to SAY YES and see consequences. The consequences are a secret until we form them into matter and see it all in hindsight. In our life we Observe thoughtforms we chose before. There are never any thoughtforms standing alone. They cluster and they entangle. You will forgive them out of existance now or choose them again.

Hooponopono is acting as forgiveness itself.

You focus on a problem.
You sincerely wish to EXPERIENCE the forgiven state... where forgiveness takes us is a mystery. Surrender to a different change takes a Faith of trust. We lacked faith and we ask forgiveness of Divine. Then we allow ourselves to be thankful in a love relationship that is PRACTICALLY beautiful and just what is the very best POSSIBLE: that is being with Divine IMO. It shows up in our daily life as a GOOD new day.

I believe we have to connect with Divine with free will.
From a successful connection, there is a REAL flow of love and manifestations from love.
Love is Intelligent and Infinite.

I love you, when deeply, reverently accessed is just there in the heart. I love you brings us to touch any thought with as much Joy as possible. The Joy in Intelligent Infinity comes to us if asked. Healing is just what happens in this space.

I am sorry for (whatever can be placed here), when felt deeply attunes us to Intelligent infinity. We have a pattern that is suffered and we contact Intelligent Infinity to release its hold. Letting go leaves more room for LOVE which heals

Please forgive me is actually pointing Intelligent Infinity to the thoughtform which seeks "forgiveness". These are ours and our authority alone knows what needs forgiveness. We have free will and that will chooses its experience so MUST have a way to release the choice after wisdom gained by encounters.

Thank you is experiencing the dissolve. When we have sincerely repented, we live in a new way... Everyone in our purview is transformed.

Hooponopono is proving itself to me. I am grateful at this guide post to do something about our shadow... that trailing thoughtform cloud. The space must be cleared for the chosen ones to shine. Forgiveness is the next step after seeing the picture clearly. I am not sure how many would like the responsibility? But IMO it is magical technology. . We can choose FOR and LOVE ourselves (maybe only Just Now able but READY to go). GOD IS CREATOR and there is a relationship between mundane GOOD and OUR connection to Intelligent Infinity and God love beauty.

Hooponopono is a Beauty Way.

The purposes of Ho'oponopono:夏威夷零極限歐波諾波諾
1) To connect with the Divinity within on a moment-to-moment basis;
2) To ask that movement and all it contains, be cleansed.
Only the Divinity can do that.
Only the Divinity can erase or correct memories and thought forms. Only the Divinity knows what is going on with a person, since the Divinity created us. [/YOUTUBE]

The ability to "forgetta bout it" is a new human super power. I have had some experience lately with a newly committed exceptional expectation that everything and everyone is a genius expression of ONE beingness. When I meditate on this being so, feeling it so and knowing the relief of it, I am exhilarated. I know that I can be the only single "one" in ONE. It seems completely normal that I am a spark of infinity and all are and that we have free will. This means the freedom to create a world around us. This may sound crazy but it is completely in line with the sense of fractal reality and iteration of reality being the mind's perception. This hypothesis absolutely gives great meaning for me about why I deeply invest in the technology of forgiveness.

If I sincerely "forgetta bout it", that memory no longer exists and since aside form the moment EVERYTHING is a past memory, I have cleansed the "world" of whatever I forgave and then forgot. It seems that we can see readily that what we think about most either needs forgiveness or involves the hope of forgiveness. Hope being the wished but not expected.

I think that if we are interested in collective experience, we underestimat vastly the role of observer to collapse the wave into particle. That means to me that forgiveness collapses the particle to wave. Forgiveness takes the concerning issue and resolves it to all possibility and nothing, no one, no place, no time. There in the void, a new memory may over right (not write) an erase and correct thought forms or possibly transmute or recalibrate or whatever language serves to accept the truth... WE create our reality and we are NOT stuck in some performance BUT....

Where we CLING to thoughtforms, we re write (not right) the moment in every moment with the past. This is not a Divine act. It is Divine to bring forth an ongoing cleansed state of the present. HERE FROM the void, we can bring greater information and energy form the Divine to create. This means we must be able to Forgive and "forgetta bout it" every moment. This is the heavy duty but full filling responsibity of us now.

earthdreamer
4th February 2021, 06:28
Walk me out in the Morning Dew

Guru Know It All.
10th February 2021, 21:41
To me when enough of us manage to master the illusion of separateness ( fear ) and live in unconditional Love for most ( not all ) of the time we will overcome the darkness. The coward that it is False Evidence Appearing Real. . Always Us Living Love.

Good work bro.

Delight
21st February 2022, 23:31
Ho'oponopono in the new era, by Mabel Katz
Dec 10, 2020

Now more than ever, we need to take responsibility and realize we need to change. Only when we change, everything changes. You don't depend on anybody or anything outside yourself to change your life. You created it, you can change it. Choose to live at Zero Frequency.

Mabel Katz

C0aKMevjjTQ