PDA

View Full Version : A New and Different Tone - aka ringing in the ears just got funky!

DRT
14th January 2014, 14:01
Hi all, this is my second thread here on PA so please forgive me if I make noobie goofs as I am still learning the ropes.

I have been hearing 'ringing in my ears' for quite a few years now. In fact I don't remember when it began.

About a year ago I came across Eric Pepin's work and Higher Balance Institute and had a few interesting conversations over there at the HBI Galaxy forum :)

One of the things Eric was focusing on at the time was working with the Tones, which I had never really considered doing as they are always just kinda 'there'!

So one day I sat down and got into state and started listening intently. I found that the ringing wasn't a single tone, but many of them. The more I worked at isolating a tone, the more they became a chorus. At first I thought there were a handful in each ear, and I could seperate them and locate them in 'internal space' (front left, back right etc). But the more I listened the more tones showed up and I got a sense there was no limit and I found I could seperate the chorus into hundreds of tones.

However, isolating one tone and holding attention on it is really challenging for me. It is like holding a fist full of air. You think you have it and it dissolves, then reappears, then moves etc etc.

When I did manage to hold onto one, it intensified in volume and feeling and suddenly I felt the nausea and gravity that seems to indicate a portal of some kind. It surprised me so much I pulled back and went to HBI to post and haven't tried it seriously since.

When I posted on HBI I got a few lame responses and basically learned that very few peeps over there have any idea about the material they are discussing on the boards. When it comes to the more advanced experiences I found they are mostly oblivious and simply repeat words from Eric's classes, which I find riddled with inconsistency and contradiction.

So I left it alone and have just watched the tones get louder and more prevalent in my life to the point they are now permanent and loud enough to interfere with conversations or other aspects of 3D

When I am shifting state, the tones are louder, so I also use it as a sign that 'weird stuff' is happening around me and I should pay attention.

Now, the point of this thread: towards the end of last year I got interested in alchemy initially via ORMUS. When I took my first shot of ORMUS and got into state, the tones were so loud I thought wtf is going on here!

I also noticed a new sound that arrived on the left about 10 cm or so infront of and outside of my left ear (well it's a bit difficult giving a location in inner space, but that is an overlay with the physical body as a map), which is a bit like crickets chirping. It started around this period and has been constant since. Sometimes it sounds just like a field of crickets at night, with the same or similar rhythm. But mostly, it is more like a melodic vibrating rattle or clinking kind of sound, not like a note at all.

Last night I kept thinking the fridge compressor was about to give up the ghost and collapse as it has been making a lot of noise for months, but realised it was the chirping in my head, not the compressor!

I got this tickle in the mind (which is probably nothing more than egoic hope) that it is some kind of akashic record data stream that I could decode if I know how to listen, so I've started paying more attention. So far, I can't make out anything intelligible, but it does seem to have structure and seems to be moving very fast, as if I would understand better if I could slow it down.

I realise this may all sound like someone's adolescent fantasy but thought I'd put it out there in case someone resonates and would like to comment :)

greybeard
14th January 2014, 14:49
Hi DRT
Great second post.
I cant comment as such except to say that I too and quite a few members here have had various sounds in the ears.
Mine started at the same time as Kundalini awakening.
There have been some threads on this but not the same as yours.

Chris

sheme
14th January 2014, 14:49
http://www.thetinnitusclinic.co.uk/tinnitus-treatment/?field=GAW&gclid=CNCZg6Lz_bsCFSj3wgodlE8AnQ

I am not saying this is your problem, but just in case the world wide web randomly calls here in search of answers this may help them. Tinnitus is very common these days so could be your problem, or you could have very sensitive hearing and can pick up ultra sonic sound waves-either way I wish you peace from this invasion. Welcome here DRT.

Just did an inspirational search and found this for you.

http://youtu.be/z2C-uimynB0

LivioRazlo
14th January 2014, 15:19
I too have had occurrences in the past year where I will hear a ringing in only my left ear. I thought it was strange because no one else could hear what I was hearing. I did some further research into what I was experiencing, and like the above post, came to the conclusion it was just tinnitus. I find it even more interesting that you chose to focus on the ringing and separate what you were hearing. Maybe next time I shall try this as well. I have always tried blocking what I was hearing by plugging my ear, but it never helped. From what WebMD says, it could be caused by overexposure to caffeine and nicotine - both of which I am trying to lessen in my life. The ringing in my left ear hasn't been around for quite some time, but I have a feeling it could be coming back.

In my wildest thoughts about what it could be, being the person I am, I thought someone or some thing was trying to communicate through ultrasonic frequencies. Call me a loon, but it might just be possible. I also forgot to add, I thought it also might be coming from all the electronic devices I have currently plugged in and using at my workstation or from the 'smart' meter attached to the back of my house.

Sunny-side-up
14th January 2014, 15:45
Well posted DRT and very well self-analysed, gratz.

First normal advice to you from me would be 'have you seen a doctor/medical advice about this'

Right that's the normal advice out of the way lol

I find it very interesting how you have analysed/sorted out your sounds so well gratz (Includes above and below directions?)
Have you tried getting exact tone/pitch for each of your sounds, wondering what the range could be. If you can do this you can then maybe remove each sound from your self one by one by some sound feedback/overlay. This might help you study each one individually better?
If you do this you could also share the individual sounds here :)

A great link for you that might help you here :http://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php

Hope you get some real help here at Avalon. I hope this turns out to be a gift for you, continue investigating it, it certainly sounds (no pun intended) very interesting)

Octavusprime
14th January 2014, 15:51
I can't sleep at night without some type of white noise, usually a fan. The ringing is very loud and has many layered tones to it. I've always attributed it to tinnitus from listening to loud music in my youth. It has been a long time since I really focused on it but when I have it seemed to get louder and louder. In a quiet room at night it can drive me near mad.

Spiral of Light
14th January 2014, 15:55
I've had similar ear issues over the years, too.

I first noticed it as a deep vibrational thrumming sound in my right ear only. I actually walked through the house to find the source....refrigerator, air conditioning? I uncovered nothing causing it and toyed with the idea that maybe it was a large diesel truck idling somewhere in the distance.

Later, I moved from Tennessee to Australia and back to the U.S. on the East Coast. The sound went with me so I had proof that it was not externally caused in any particular geographic location.

My ears have been checked and there is no physical cause for the sound. It is simply something that I hear/feel from time to time. I've embraced it as a sort of centering sound and have tried to connect with it through meditation or thought processes, but I still do not really know what it is or from whence it comes.

When not experiencing the deep vibrational sound/feeling, I often have the sweet, high-pitched cricket chorus sound that you refer to, DRT. It isn't disruptive or annoying and doesn't interfere with my hearing at all. I could describe it as the sound of radio reception that is slightly off when changing channels.

Not sure if any of this information helps, but at least you can be assured that you're not alone with these sounds.;)

Heartsong
14th January 2014, 16:02
Welcome to Avalon.
I have tinnitus in my right ear only. It sounds a bit like white noise mixed with a few clear harmonics. It may be caused by my medication but I can't go without so I put up with it. It's worse if I have allergies or a cold. THe ear Doc said I might eventually have a modest amount of hearing loss in that ear. I find it best to focus on other sounds...like staring but with the ears.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

STATIC
14th January 2014, 18:09
In my own personal experience of this. I have come to the conclusion that what I am hearing is electronic pollution. Specifically Radio frequency.
Populated areas in the modern era are bathing in high intensity RF pollution. Cell phone towers, Wireless routers, cell phones, Smart meters, wireless anything for that matter.
The more time that has gone by listening to the plethora of sounds I hear when I'm still and quiet, the more I was feeling like these sounds were not natural. Everyone has had the experience of hearing a sound that was way to loud then hearing the ringing which immediately fallows. Tinnitus or ear damage. However when your just laying in bed at night and you hear something that sounds more like when you set a cell phone next to a speaker and get a call and you have flashbacks to the days of dial up internet.
I'm pretty sure In my case that I'm on the right track here.

I just recently got a smart meter installed on my house. These things emit a signal far more powerful than your standard cell phone, by a factor of 100-150. My sleeping area being only 10 feet away from this thing was worrying to say the least. I wasn't doing well with it. Was feeling like I was hung over all the time. Feeling generally anxious and unsettled. The sounds at night pretty much kept me from sleeping. Much louder and irritating than normal. Sometimes a loud low frequency hum. Drove me up the wall. Anyway I shielded it and felt instant relief. The tones went back to normal levels and I felt a lot better all around. I'm working on a new bedroom which i'm thinking about shielding so that less RF pollution will penetrate my sleeping area. If this makes the regular sounds go away I'l know for sure.

The most common sources of RF pollution are mostly related to the telecommunications industry.
If you type in your address at this site. You can see how many broadcasting devices are in your area http://www.antennasearch.com/default.asp

This pdf sheds some science on the subject of humans having sensory perception of RF frequency's.

http://test.beperkdestraling.org/Studies%20en%20Rapporten/Tinnitus/Auditory%20Response%20to%20Pulsed%20radiofrequency %20energy.pdf

I'm sure this not the case for everyone, but I think a lot of the reports of tinnitus where there is no evidence of hearing damage could be related to this.

Anyway food for thought :)

PurpleLama
14th January 2014, 18:49
Welcome to Avalon.

You will be interested in the information discussed in this thread. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31076-Ear-tones-Repetitive-s-Implants-Synchronicities-and-Ascension)

truth4me
14th January 2014, 22:14
My left ear has been ringing,right now,for at least 2 years...

meeradas
15th January 2014, 02:44
For all who are annoyed/ disturbed by what they hear, do follow Sunny-side-up's link to mynoise.net in post No. 5 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67387-A-New-and-Different-Tone-aka-ringing-in-the-ears-just-got-funky-&p=784276&viewfull=1#post784276) above.

From the site:

"Noise Masking

Your worst enemy can sometimes also be your best friend. The noises you will find here are of the second league, and will help you in masking noise you don't want to hear. Some people find it impossible to read, study, work, or do pretty much anything in the presence of undesired noise. Noise blockers usually use white noise, a continuum of frequencies equally distributed over the whole hearing range, which will mask the other noises in the room. This website introduces the concept of frequency-shaped noises, focusing on the frequencies one wants to effectively block. This ensures higher efficiency, and quieter masking levels."
---
"Tinnitus

Tinnitus is the perception of sound in the absence of any external stimulus, such as a ringing or buzzing in your ears. The most effective treatment for tinnitus is to eliminate the underlying cause. Unfortunately, in many cases, the cause of tinnitus remains unidentified. External sound sources will help you reduce your tinnitus awareness. Tinnitus maskers are particular noise machines designed to cover up your tinnitus. Because our noise generators take your own hearing threshold and the nature of your tinnitus into account, we are able to generate noises with a higher efficiency, at lower levels."
---
"Hyperacusis

Hyperacusis is the medical term used to describe abnormal discomfort caused by sounds that are tolerable to normal hearing persons. Hyperacusis is not caused by a malfunction of your ear, but your brain, which interprets quiet sounds as being uncomfortably loud. The common treatment for hyperacusis is to listen to long periods of broadband noise at a volume that is just audible, allowing your brain to re-acquire proper reference levels. Our noise generators take your own hearing sensitivities into account, and will generate quieter sounds, compared to conventional pink noise generators, with a higher efficiency."
---

I'm living with changing eartones/-sounds since 1994 (no break - find out more in the thread PL was hinting at in post No. 10 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67387-A-New-and-Different-Tone-aka-ringing-in-the-ears-just-got-funky-&p=784371&viewfull=1#post784371)). Never felt the need to mask' em, though.

ghostrider
15th January 2014, 02:54
my ringing is always in the left ear ... doctors are quick to say tinnitus but who really knows , vibration and frequency is the foundation of everything , ringing or tones in the ears could be the monsters/government alphabet types using the voice of god weapon , just to freak us out now and then ...

DRT
15th January 2014, 14:36
Hi DRT
Mine started at the same time as Kundalini awakening.
Chris

Hey Chris, thanks for the feedback.

I hadn't considered Kundalini until a few months ago when I kept seeing snakes everywhere and references to them.

I did a search of the net and collated about 100 symptoms generally reported by people undergoing Kundalini awakening and made them into a questionnaire here (http://www.openlounge.org/K/KQ1.php)

I have no idea how useful that is, but I find most 'normal' people score less than 20 and those who are having 'experiences' score in the region of 100 to 150.

There were several comments in the thread offered sympathy (thanks), so I wanted to let you guys know that I don't find the tones disturbing or unpleasant at all. In fact, I kind of like them.

If any of you have had the experience of going out of normal consciousness into some kind of void (a bit like blacking out consciously), then you probably had the intense sound in the ears just before. The tones are like that, so if they begin to get THAT loud it's a good warning to lie down :)

Just did an inspirational search and found this for you.
http://youtu.be/z2C-uimynB0

That was cool. I bought all the beck protocol stuff from SOTA including this device. I don't use it much and never considered grounding. I might give it a shot out of curiosity, but to be honest, at this time I am more interested in working with the tones than getting rid of them :)

Call me a loon, but it might just be possible. I also forgot to add, I thought it also might be coming from all the electronic devices I have currently plugged in and using at my workstation or from the 'smart' meter attached to the back of my house.

Well then I am a loon too ;)

It is interesting how my ego rejects all comments that point towards the allopathic and/or mundane causes of the tones hahahhahaha.

I get the tones wherever I am, not just in my home location, so I doubt it is something local.

Have you tried getting exact tone/pitch for each of your sounds, wondering what the range could be. If you can do this you can then maybe remove each sound from your self one by one by some sound feedback/overlay. This might help you study each one individually better?
If you do this you could also share the individual sounds here

A great link for you that might help you here

:http://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php

I did see a link somewhere to a site that produced tones that one could use to cancel out the 'tinitus' and therefore know the frequencies.

I have looked at the link you gave and it is interesting but doesn't look to offer me a tool to assess frequencies.

I have crap pitch, not perfect pitch, so I wouldn't know a C sharp from an A flat!

Mostly the tones are very high pitch and sound 'glassy' not musical but when I focus and separate, I do hear lower tones that maybe could be on a piano scale for example but way at the top end.

The cricket chirping is something else entirely.

I can't sleep at night without some type of white noise, usually a fan. The ringing is very loud and has many layered tones to it. I've always attributed it to tinnitus from listening to loud music in my youth. It has been a long time since I really focused on it but when I have it seemed to get louder and louder. In a quiet room at night it can drive me near mad.

I have insomnia too but not because of the tones, if anything, focusing on them will put me into altered state and towards sleep if I relax into it.

I was a fairly conservative youngster in terms of noise - no concerts and not much Walkman. There is no obvious reason in my history for hearing damage.

When not experiencing the deep vibrational sound/feeling, I often have the sweet, high-pitched cricket chorus sound that you refer to, DRT. It isn't disruptive or annoying and doesn't interfere with my hearing at all. I could describe it as the sound of radio reception that is slightly off when changing channels.

Not sure if any of this information helps, but at least you can be assured that you're not alone with these sounds.;)

Wow, that is a great way of describing it: sweet, high pitched cricket noise that sounds like radio reception slightly off channel :) Awesome

The most common sources of RF pollution are mostly related to the telecommunications industry. If you type in your address at this site. You can see how many broadcasting devices are in your area http://www.antennasearch.com/default.asp

This pdf sheds some science on the subject of humans having sensory perception of RF frequency's.

http://test.beperkdestraling.org/Stu...y%20energy.pdf

I'm sure this not the case for everyone, but I think a lot of the reports of tinnitus where there is no evidence of hearing damage could be related to this.

I will read this.

I like the idea of shielding the bedroom, but the rest of the house wouldn't work as we use wireless internet a lot and also wireless audio.

I have Jack Derby's VRCR machine, which puts out frequencies at high power and effectively drowns out background stuff. I haven't noticed any difference in the tones when I use this, even when I get close and can tangibly feel the e-m waves, however that occurs.

Welcome to Avalon.

You will be interested in the information discussed in this thread. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31076-Ear-tones-Repetitive-s-Implants-Synchronicities-and-Ascension)

Yes, I will follow that thread and post over there. It looks like this thread may be superfluous.

Thanks to all, see you over in the other thread :)

CD7
15th January 2014, 14:39
from time to time I experience ringing in the ears...as of late its been kicked up a notch to the point tht I hope nothing cracks :rolleyes: Deeper and louder at times