PDA

View Full Version : UK is now under NAZI dictatorship - David Noakes

stardustaquarion
3rd April 2010, 16:59
Apparently even the Queen has betrayed its subdits....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eDn5UN7HpRw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eDn5UN7HpRw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is 1st of 11

Very interesting interview NWO through the back door :eek::eek:

stardustaquarion
3rd April 2010, 17:14
Playlist

http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthViews#p/c/A68711776DF7589F

The funny thing is that Noakes says is that there are 250,000 politically awakened people in Britain ?????

dAkapacity
3rd April 2010, 17:18
Yes, I've seen this posted on PA 1. It's good to see somebody talking about the situation in GB and Europe... then again it's not, because it shouldn't be happening!

I wrote a piece to a journalist in Belgium asking him if he would consider this information or even interview the man... guess I won't get a reply, but it's worth trying...

Dada,
xxdA.

stardustaquarion
3rd April 2010, 17:24
Hi xxdA, the question is what can we do, for starters John Harris says that the Queen is not even legal because she did not sign a charter but I am nil points on UK legal system so where do we go from here cos I am seeing the "wingmakers sanitized (NAZI) hell" comming to this neighbourhood sooner rather than later.

Cheers

stardustaquarion
3rd April 2010, 17:43
I am still watching the interview but it sheds light on the black government, Catholic Church, Satanism....very good interview. It is very refreshing to listen this thing by a politician.

morguana
3rd April 2010, 17:49
thank you stardustaquarian, very interesting viewing
love m x

dAkapacity
3rd April 2010, 18:14
Hey SDA,

I'm not exactly sure either except for showing (bits and pieces of) this information to people who want/like to dig into this kind of legal stuff (like Mr. Noakes) and have an open mind. The journalist I mailed is one of these kinds of people and, since I talked to him a couple of times when I was working in a shop where he came, I know the man has a heart as well! I don't work there anymore, but if I'll see him again, I'll try to start to talk about the subject...

Just spreading the word while staying connected to our true selves seems to be the only right thing to do... Maybe we can filter out the 'dry stuff' from this interview and ask the rational people to check that out? Please share if you have more ideas!!!

xx
dA.

or

xxdA ;)

Hi xxdA, the question is what can we do, for starters John Harris says that the Queen is not even legal because she did not sign a charter but I am nil points on UK legal system so where do we go from here cos I am seeing the "wingmakers sanitized (NAZI) hell" comming to this neighbourhood sooner rather than later.

Cheers

stardustaquarion
3rd April 2010, 18:31
Thank you xxdA I almost finished watching the videos I am surprised that he does not suggest making a petition but I guess that will get ignored. He says that we need 10,000 people protesting of a daily basis or 70 MP passing a private bill. My MP is rubbish he never does anything, totally corrupted he is. He suggests other things but again it implies convincing people which is not easy

It is serious, we basically have been abolished as country

Cheers

SteveX
4th April 2010, 00:24
I got to say he makes a half convincing case. Some of it rings true but I've never read any of the EU treaties. Worth looking into.

K626
4th April 2010, 09:55
PART ONE

I'll take this part by part...So, in part one he 'reveals' that the real purpose behind the EU is so that a tiny powerful minority can live the life of riley and hold power over the many...IMO that is utter nonsense and nowhere near the real intentions of the EU superstate. He says there are many many new EU regulations (and there are), but ask yourself if the EU and the fact that it supercedes national Govt legally on many key matters are really interesested in some kind of boring long winded tip toe to totalitarianism...Welll the fact is they are there already (why doesn't he just say that??).

To my way of thinking the moment they have the EU army (which will come about after an enlargement of the rapid reaction force) they will be more or less in position A..

I'm worried about the first part because he gives a very vague answer to the core reasoning for an EU superstate (which is for real and I know it is coming/already here)...I don't believe it has anything to do with priveledged lifestyles and consignning us to serfdom (that is far too simplistic)...

K626
4th April 2010, 10:26
PART TWO AND THREE

Get more interesting and i agree the original idea of the German Nazi's inc some sections of the Euro royals and the leading coroporations was to set up an EU type superstate and this indeed was what Hitler was after and ther reason he did mad things like invade Russia, is cause the ols Soviets didn't want to come into a nazi EU they wanted a Communist EU (see Trotsky). In fact before the rise of Fascism in Germany in the 30's, it was touch and go that the communists were going to win power. Hitler actually made some secet trips to the old Empire and its leaders (Great Britain) before starting 2nd world war and was given the Ok by the Queen etc (the royals are all Germans btw).

Fredkc
4th April 2010, 11:25
hmm... says I

K626
4th April 2010, 11:36
Speak up man!!:p

dAkapacity
4th April 2010, 18:34
If all this takes place and a European army will emerge, my gut tells me that it won't last long since they're is so little support for the European project from the people of Europe. Nazi Germany at least had 'a sick kind of patriotism' which gave them back an identity after the humiliation of WW 1.

So the card house will fall (that's the intention I'll send out :madgrin:!) giving us the opportunity to find ourselves again (that's the good part :p...)!

Dada,
xxdA.

TheTruth
5th April 2010, 11:20
Worth a watch. Thanks for posting

lightblue
5th April 2010, 13:10
dAkapacity:

f all this takes place and a European army will emerge, my gut tells me that it won't last long since they're is so little support for the European project from the people of Europe. Nazi Germany at least had 'a sick kind of patriotism' which gave them back an identity after the humiliation of WW 1.

So the card house will fall (that's the intention I'll send out !) giving us the opportunity to find ourselves again (that's the good part ...)!

Dada,
xxdA.

i like your optimism..
sad affair is that the movers and shakers do not care for support of the peoples of europe..all they want is a pro formae endorsement...if and when they don't like the result of a referendum (as in the irish example), they'd just call a new one etc., till they get/engineer the desired outcome..i am afraid it's a bit late in the day to hope that the european super state (including common defence/military policy) would be called off..they've already bulldozed it through..the hope remains that some countries would be granted a referendum to opt out of the union altogether..though it would be twice as hard to undo the damage already done...i think..

see this video below..a european parliament delegate doesn't even know what the difference between election and selection is...really sad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vBqyG6qYXE

Baron
5th April 2010, 13:57
Thank you stardustaquarion for uploading this video in its entirety.
I had only managed to watch the 4th instalment.

It's very interesting that people from all walks of life who have better things to do are coming out and exposing these things that just don't add up to many who are trying to find answers like us.

Regards
Baron

stardustaquarion
5th April 2010, 14:02
Thank you for stopping by Baron and for taking the time to watch the video, I think that the more of us that is aware, the more likely we can find a solution

Cheers

K626
5th April 2010, 15:19
If all this takes place and a European army will emerge, my gut tells me that it won't last long since they're is so little support for the European project from the people of Europe. Nazi Germany at least had 'a sick kind of patriotism' which gave them back an identity after the humiliation of WW 1.

So the card house will fall (that's the intention I'll send out :madgrin:!) giving us the opportunity to find ourselves again (that's the good part :p...)!

Dada,by
xxdA.

The most worrying thing about all this is that so much is being done 'off the radar', it is literally too late by the time people catch up to what is going on. On the one hand if there is going to be fight for oil and other assests, it might be worthwihile having and EU army or America and China will literally steal it all.

irishspirit
5th April 2010, 17:34
wow, that was an excellenmt show. That fella did not hold back on anything, well done. Right good set he has to say the things he did.

Although, I doubt very much that 10,000 people will make much of a difference.

Be Safe

Irishspirit

Swanny
5th April 2010, 18:12
Thanks for the vid I've passed it on to a few friends

Fredkc
6th April 2010, 15:31
http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/post2/evabraun.jpg

K626
6th April 2010, 15:36
You can see that even with all the financing crisis the Govt faces there is no word of ditching the billions of pounds costing id cards.

Humble Janitor
7th April 2010, 06:53

Dada,
xxdA.

EU Army? What will they arm themselves with? Pansies, potatoes and white flags?

Swanny
7th April 2010, 07:25
That's a strange thing to say HJ

Rimbaud
20th May 2010, 21:57
Morguana,

I'm sorry but I don't see the link between Bilderbergs and Freemasonry...This person has not been interviewed within the National Press system not because he is divulging anything new...in fact it's the same old tripe under a different name.

I actually get quite cross when I listen to someone denegrating a person or orginisation who can't respond to a guerilla interview like I just watched...It was flash but full of diverting falsehoods. I maintain this Morguana...the truth is bad enough..so why make up stuff?

Rimbaud

Jan Rodrigo
20th May 2010, 22:45
Morguana,

I'm sorry but I don't see the link between Bilderbergs and Freemasonry...This person has not been interviewed within the National Press system not because he is divulging anything new...in fact it's the same old tripe under a different name.

I actually get quite cross when I listen to someone denegrating a person or orginisation who can't respond to a guerilla interview like I just watched...It was flash but full of diverting falsehoods. I maintain this Morguana...the truth is bad enough..so why make up stuff?

Rimbaud

rimbaud there is no need to get cross about any thing this is a Discussion about ideas , every one is in tilted to give there own, there is enough anger in the world ,we should all try to keep this forum positive not negative , if some one has got there info mixed up then that is a mistake we are all learning , try to speared love not anger I hope u agree I just feel this to be write no matter who’s wrong or write
Love Jan

Terra
21st May 2010, 01:46
A great post! It made so much sense as to whats been going on here in Blighty.
Noakes gave us all some really valuable info and showed us a glimmer of light as well, I liked his optimism.

Will get this out to my friends, and maybe take it a bit further...

Thankyou for sharing this.

Straydog
21st May 2010, 04:49
Good find!
I don’t know if this is known but the people of Norway have voted twice regarding joining EU. Both times the peoples vote was No.
Still, Norway is one of the countries in Europe that have almost all EU directives implanted cause of the “EØS” treaty.
This was done secretly at first, but now many people know what’s going on.
But there is like an “apathy”, many knows this and don’t like it at all but no one does something about it.
We had left wing, right wing and mixed governments during the past 20 years but the politics carried out is the same. I’ve seen this for the last ten years becoming almost embarrassing.
So what the guy in that interview was saying is true, it doesn’t matter what ever the people of the nation wants and vote for, the “agenda” will still be carried out.

Rimbaud
7th June 2010, 23:16
Dear Jan Rodrigo,

When I say that I'm cross I promise you that I don't mean that I'm angry...cross = a little bit pee'd off...not upset or bloody cheesed off! We Brits curse in terms of excretia or dairy products! but thanks for the reminder of being more sane in these posts!

Rimbaud