PDA

View Full Version : Moving through the levels

Sammy
15th January 2014, 04:59
I ask pre-forgiveness for this odd rambling as I am writing it essentially to have some fun. This was inspired by dan33 by the way... Thanks Daniel.

It had been a journey. A two part journey that led "me" to that last door which, of course, had to be opened.

Behind that door was GOD.

The first leg of the journey was all about getting over the fact of the eventual death of my body. To do that "Chester" had to assure himself that death of the physical body was not the end. Unfortunately, in this case, "Chester" had to complete the second leg to completely complete the first as both legs shared a single component that was foundational to both and was the one error that required recognition.

That second leg was through the spiritual realm... less dense than this lovely physical/material realm but still defined by form.

Physical body death no longer mattered but then one day the mind asked, could I be fooling myself that I am an eternal spirit being? Uh Oh...

See... having the idea of a "spirit being" still required the property of individuality which of course is code for - identity. It could be said Chester is an individual and has an identity... but that would be in the mind of others when, within the illusion, they care to reference the specific expression, Chester (this last sentence written for Shezbeth).

But It turned out that in the case of Chester having an identity... this could only occur in one manner... as an addiction. An addiction is an extreme form of attachment. And like a true alcoholic/addict, I either must remain totally abstinent or I end up consumed by the addiction.

It has come to pass that for Chester, all addictions follow this same pattern so it became quite logical that "I" had to get over the addiction to my individual self. This led me to accept that the concept - I am an individual eternal spirit being - may not be true though it perhaps is true for some in this two level dynamic.

Thus I came to the last door... the sign on the door said " ~ nonduality ~."

One odd thing I noticed about the door once I opened it was that there was a door knob only on one side. So when I opened that door, GOD said Thanks!!! I have been waiting for you for eternity!! as he flew past me and vanished into the illusion.

I pondered on this for a moment and fortunately did not enter the room much less allow the door to close upon me as who knows how long I would have to wait for another fool to stumble upon it, and then open it, if one ever did!

But at least I reached the door...

...and as they say, "the cat was let out of the bag" or was it more like GOD escaped GOD's prison?

Orph
15th January 2014, 05:06
You didn't happen to see my god in there did you? I can't find him.

Sammy
15th January 2014, 05:52
You didn't happen to see my god in there did you? I can't find him.

Fortunately for us all, no... would hate for that clown to get out. But on the other hand, this reply is to one of "god's" expressions as all is.

chocolate
15th January 2014, 13:00
Good symbolism, justoneman! A bit too much on the wold/material side of it for my personal liking, but still.
Did you manage to see any windows by chance?

Where to, now?
:cool:

Sammy
15th January 2014, 16:30
Good symbolism, justoneman! A bit too much on the wold/material side of it for my personal liking, but still.
Did you manage to see any windows by chance?

Where to, now?
:cool:

Well, actually, I took some DMT and found a nice window... burst through the thing thinking I could fly and... well... I am still in the air! Perhaps one day I will crash for good.