PDA

View Full Version : Strange article claims that atomic bombs don't really exist

antinarcose
15th January 2014, 08:14
Great article about how Atomic Bombs don't excist and that it's all faked war propaganda..

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

Sean Cullen
15th January 2014, 08:56
Great article about how Atomic Bombs don't excist and that it's all faked war propaganda..

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

Hi antinarcose,

Thank you for posting this interesting link.

There is no doubt that the ideas presented there will challenge peoples perceptions dramatically. Whatever the truth is about this issue (and it does fly in the face of what is presented as recorded history...!) the idea that people will work through for themselves the issues involved and arrive at their own informed conclusion is a most worthwhile exercise. In general, I think it is helpful to prod people now and again, to challenge them to question why they believe the things they do believe. Too many of us simply accept what our superiors and historians tell us, rather than make up our own minds.

So, well done for helping with this process of challenging perceptions!

Seán

antinarcose
15th January 2014, 09:40
Hi Sean, thanks for the kinds words.... It adds to the whole nuclear threat discussion... fukushima, nuclear reactors... it all ties in...

Cristian
15th January 2014, 09:53
Unfortunately, atomic bombs are very real.

And, [ unconfirmed ] Atomic Bombs are fake - is my suggestion for the name of the thread ;)

Harley
15th January 2014, 10:01
Hi,

Without (needing) to go into detail, there were far too many people and witnesses involved in the project and the bombings for them to attempt any sort of cover-up or disinfo campaign if the bombs had failed. And especially by now, after so many years since it took place, there would have been too many people talking about it. There were simply just too many witnesses.

Here's some stock footage for you. Do these look like carpet/napalm bombs?

Archival Stock Footage Atomic Bomb "Little Boy" - Target Hiroshima Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAPZecErek8

Here's a shorter video of Little Boy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3_0D2h8BY

Archival Stock Footage Atomic Bomb "Fat Man" - Target Nagasaki Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ibKHg5E2EM

Here's a shorter video of Fat Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067Ns613F8w

But keep asking and researching. That's a good thing!

:)

antinarcose
15th January 2014, 10:30
You guys obviously didn't read the whole article, there are lots of arguments presented why the Hiroshima and other bombs were not Atomic Bombs...

I suggest everybody to take the time and read the whole article cause it explains it much better then I want to take the time to do... but just to name a few:

Why where the 2 bank buildings of concrete only 600 meters away from the blast spared? if according to government documents the heat would be so hot it would disintegrate rock and cement?

Few weeks after the bombing leaves grew back.

Hiroshima is now a thriving city, isn't atomic bomb radiation supposed to make a place uninhabitable for 1000's of years?

A mushroom cloud wouldn't form by an atomic explosion but by a chemical explosion...

If calculate the speed of the airplane the weight of the bomb and the velocity it dropped it doesn't add up.. the plane would have been disintegrated...

etc..

Keep your minds open :)

korgh
15th January 2014, 10:54
You guys obviously didn't read the whole article, there are lots of arguments presented why the Hiroshima and other bombs were not Atomic Bombs...

I suggest everybody to take the time and read the whole article cause it explains it much better then I want to take the time to do... but just to name a few:

Why where the 2 bank buildings of concrete only 600 meters away from the blast spared? if according to government documents the heat would be so hot it would disintegrate rock and cement?

Few weeks after the bombing leaves grew back.

Hiroshima is now a thriving city, isn't atomic bomb radiation supposed to make a place uninhabitable for 1000's of years?

A mushroom cloud wouldn't form by an atomic explosion but by a chemical explosion...

If calculate the speed of the airplane the weight of the bomb and the velocity it dropped it doesn't add up.. the plane would have been disintegrated...

etc..

Keep your minds open :)

.. and even to mention the EMP would be released and would certainly fry all the equipment of the airplane ...
Very curious indeed ...

Harley
15th January 2014, 11:13
.. and even to mention the EMP would be released and would certainly fry all the equipment of the airplane ...
Very curious indeed ...

Not at All!

Back then all instruments and control devices were either hydraulic, mechanical, or electro-mechanical and all avionics comm/nav equipment used vacuum tubes, etc.

There was no solid state technology (which is extremely sensitive to EMP if not properly protected) back then like we have today.

Probably the worst effect they may have experienced back then, especially with those "Little" bombs, would be a temporary loss of communications.

Harley
15th January 2014, 12:21

Little Boy (Hiroshima) had a Blast Yield of 16 kt and the Enola Gay dropped it from an altitude of 31,000 ft.

In the video below watch a 2kt nuclear missile detonate at only 10,000 ft above five completely unprotected men standing below it in the Nevada desert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlE1BdOAfVc

Robert J. Niewiadomski
15th January 2014, 12:29
@Harley Hawkins,

This is nuts!

Don't get me wrong i don't argue reality of this video. I just comment on the nutjobbery presented in it ;)

Bill Ryan
15th January 2014, 12:51
-------

I changed the thread title to reflect the absurdity of the presented argument. To claim that one reason they don't exist is because you cant find do-it-yourself instructions about how to build them on the net is unintelligent. There are many modern weapons which don't get their blueprints published in popular science magazines... for very good reason.`

isn't atomic bomb radiation supposed to make a place uninhabitable for 1000's of years?

No... that kind of radiation often dissipates quite rapidly, which is often misunderstood. This is one reason why Joel Skousen argues that the Global Controllers are planning a 'survivable' nuclear World War III (while the principal players remain safely underground, but only for a short while). Although they're quite insane for a long list or reasons, they consider it their way of 'resetting and rebooting' Planet Earth.

Here's some research material to read:

If nuclear fallout lasts thousands of years, how did Hiroshima and Nagasaki recover so quickly?

http://straightdope.com/columns/read/2466/if-nuclear-fallout-lasts-thousands-of-years-how-did-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-recover-so-quickly

Carmody
15th January 2014, 14:11
cross posted in three threads, as the connectivity is fundamental.

Then there is the curious problem of how nuke yield varies according to if it is detonated on a ley/energy/vortex line, and the astrology of the given moment, and if it is on a ley/energy/vortex line that corresponds to the given astrological conditions of the moment.

(I think this is in the lithium thread?)

This is due to the dimensional gating aspects of the vibrational modes of the planet's geometric excitation, as a spherical counterpart to cymatics.

GtiSCBXbHAg

This dictates the dark matter or overall total universal energy of the sum total of all matter that is occupying that 'space', in all dimensions, and how excited it may be by the given geometric pattern standing wave modes of that place or space. This dictates how much energy may be gated in that exact spot at that exact time, which varies according to the sum total of all the 'operators' in the given equation of the given moment. How that gating or excitation is witnessed from 3d linear timespace, how a singular human may witness the given situation.

The other part is that the given level of materials in that spot, the given accumulation of materials and how they are distributed, acts like a secondary polarizing filter point, which is why we get dimensional hotspots, etc. This is the aspect of gravity anomalies and magnetic anomalies. Due to it being all vibration and geometric alignment, and harmonic excitation, different kinds of nukes will behave differently.

Which brings you to your time and place, and specific ritual aspects for the given dimensional crossing of the given entities, or their self crossing, or whatever the case may be. Which is why bases and entity encounters occur on ley lines, energy lines, vortex lines....hotspots, astrological conditions, and so on. Why alchemy is done in certain locations, with certain materials in certain ways on certain days. (and a certain mental condition or state)

This post will be cross posted in one of the threads on national parks being a cover for underground bases..and the people disappearing thread. It is relevant to all three as the connective tissue is clear. as I posited a bit ...and then I was asked to explain.

I've said all of this stuff before, but this is not about waving flags, people have to explore and be directed to this stuff on their own, to at least some degree. If they want it, they have to dig for it. To become aware, and then explore on their own.

Me putting it in front of another's face, is akin to accumulation of karma. Me putting it out there and people finding it on their own, is not. Life is energy that holds itself together via it's own self excitation in a state of self awareness... and growth is that self excitation and point of growing awareness creating it's own breadth and depth.

If it comes externally, that is just a case of nothing changing, in some important ways. (just another piece of flotsam on a wave) External imposition is potentially karmic imposition (for those who thrust it on others), and can be a detriment for those imposed upon, not an increase. The problem for humanity... is the current flow or blend of these sort of aspects, one might say.

korgh
15th January 2014, 14:17

Little Boy (Hiroshima) had a Blast Yield of 16 kt and the Enola Gay dropped it from an altitude of 31,000 ft.

In the video below watch a 2kt nuclear missile detonate at only 10,000 ft above five completely unprotected men standing below it in the Nevada desert.

http://i42.tinypic.com/xbe3om.jpg

Absolutely insane...
The video's title should be: "how to becomes fluorescent for days" or "How to get bloody discharge from various orifices from your body for free"
:cool:
Ok, i know ... probably this could not happen but i would never be there to confirm.

Carmody
15th January 2014, 14:51
Very curious indeed ...

Not at All!

Back then all instruments and control devices were either hydraulic, mechanical, or electro-mechanical and all avionics comm/nav equipment used vacuum tubes, etc.

There was no solid state technology (which is extremely sensitive to EMP if not properly protected) back then like we have today.

Probably the worst effect they may have experienced back then, especially with those "Little" bombs, would be a temporary loss of communications.

Yeah, they would fuzz out and crackle/pop.

Capacitors and resistors would fail, maybe the odd tube from a power supply that 'went south' from a capacitor failure, as the whole thing just needed a gentle shove and was close to failure anyway. This would be the exception, not the rule.

Carmody
15th January 2014, 15:05
the physical hot particle and/or levels of irradiation are the problems.

This is why Chernobyl was so serious (and the Russians, they recognized this and acted on it in almost minutes, they knew it had to be dealt with immediately, with maximum/total effort) as is the existence of all nuclear plants, so serious, that not a single one of them should ever have been created or put in use.

Their existence is categorically insane, due to the 'hot particle' release issue, in the condition of plant failure. The risk is too high and failure is a certainty, as we have seen with Chernobyl and Fukushima. Fukushima is horrifically dangerous as it was also a storage facility for expended 'hot' nuke plant rods.

Hot particles is the DU (depleted uranium) nano particle situation in the middle east, where the hot particle issue has caused birth deformities to a high degree. One just has to research fallujah, and what was done there, and then the current result in birth defects and still births of genetic anomalies. the DU is considered to be 'inactive' but the birth defects that have come from even that, is pretty well off the charts. The DU was 'publicly' considered to be inactive and not a hot particle issue at all, yet the birth defects and radiation issues are still off the charts.

The 'hot' or very radioactive rods that were stored in the Fukushima facility means that the mess that comes from that, which some have gone into self meltdown and gaseous dissipation, like a pile of magnesium going off like a flare... IS definitely enough to make a very great mess out of this planet, if those remaining rods are not evacuated.

The resultant mess so far, is going to be haunting humanity and tearing it down for a very long time. It's all 'hot particle' in nature over at Fukushima and the ocean effects, and thus the rain and atmospheric effects, which are ending up all over the planet, but more specifically, on the North American continent.

Carmody
15th January 2014, 19:51
as alluded to in the above posts, the amount of radioactivity released in the testing and use of nukes is high, but it dissipates. it is not particles, it is in the form of energetic conversion, radiation. There are definitely residual particles, but a good amount is converted. The devices are all about the idea of conversion.

Hot particles, which is the breakdown and also gaseous emission from the stored rods is physical, real, micro to nano sized and remains in existence. Like actual dust particles. it is not a dissipating radioactive waveform, it is in the form of physical particles.Which are each individually radioactive, emitting radiation, for a very.... long.... time.

THIS is what the Russians acted so quickly on regrading Chernobyl, and this is the risk of fukushima and why we've had such issues from it for so long.

A hundred modern nukes going off in the air (above ground) would be almost minimal, in comparison to what is going on with Fukushima. Like a fart in a windstorm compared to Fukushima.

They've let it drag out, and have not dedicated even close to the correct resources that are required to clean it up.

If the planet had any brains, half the countries on it (ie, at least 50 nations).... would be in there and getting it done.

Wind
15th January 2014, 20:05
9U8CZAKSsNA
_WMsJxTe-hU

From The Law of One material (http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Earth+History&su=Hiroshima+and+Nagasaki#Hiroshima+and+Nagasaki):

Hiroshima and Nagasaki

26.21 Questioner: Then what you did, I am assuming, then, is to create an air of mystery with the UFO phenomena, as we call it, and then by telepathy send many messages that could be either accepted or rejected under the— following, of course, the Law of One so that the population would start thinking seriously about the consequences of what they were doing. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. There are other services we may perform. Firstly, the integration of souls or spirits, if you will, in the event of use of these nuclear devices in your space/time continuum. This the Confederation has already done.

26.22 Questioner: I don’t fully understand what you mean by that. Could you expand a little bit?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of intelligent energy transforming matter into energy is of such a nature among these weapons that the transition from space/time third density to time/space third density or what you may call your heaven worlds is interrupted in many cases.

Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.

26.23 Questioner: Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

26.24 Questioner: Could you please make the instrument cough and then tell me just vaguely how you accomplished this?

Ra: [Cough.] I am Ra. This is accomplished through our understanding of dimensional fields of energy. The higher or more dense energy field will control the less dense.

26.25 Questioner: But then, in general then you’re saying that if we— you will allow earth, the population of this planet to have a nuclear war and many deaths from that war, but you will be able to create a condition where these deaths will be no more traumatic, shall I say, with respect to entrance to the heaven world or astral world or whatever we call it than death by a bullet or normal means of dying of old age. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. It would be more traumatic. However, the entity would remain an entity.

26.26 Questioner: Can you tell me the condition of the entities who were, shall I say, killed in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. At this time, what is their condition?

Ra: I am Ra. They of this trauma have not yet fully begun the healing process. They are being helped as much as is possible.

26.27 Questioner: When the healing process is complete with these entities, will this experience of the death due to the nuclear bomb cause them to be, shall we say, regressed in their climb toward the fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. Such actions as nuclear destruction affect the entire planet. There are no differences at this level of destruction, and the planet will need to be healed.