PDA

View Full Version : My ashtray is magnetized

shadowstalker
16th January 2014, 20:13
It is a full steal ashtray and not one magnet as ever been near ever. and yet it is messing with my compass, what else can do this, I looked into MUFON records and other searches, they state that it could have been close ufo activities.

What other ideas do you guys have ..

Milneman
16th January 2014, 20:15
S T O P S M O K I N G ! ! !

:p

Cristian
16th January 2014, 20:26
Hey Shadow,

Any steel or iron object will influence your compass if they are close enough.

shadowstalker
16th January 2014, 20:31
Hey Shadow,

Any steel or iron object will influence your compass if they are close enough.

its never been effected before, that;s why I posted, I experiment a lot with things in my house when I am bored...lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I should and thank you for caring enough to tell me that, but that's a whole different thread ... LOL :smokin:

mojo
16th January 2014, 20:44
Hi Shadow,
There was some new information that Dr Leir shared about an abductee that had interesting magnetic properties inside and around his home. There were magnetized objects even ones that were not supposed to be magnetized were magnetic. It would be an easy test to see if other objects ie plastic were holding a charge in your home. I can think of using an EMF meter or even a simple magnet. He also used a UV light and found small handprints on the wall and is currently performing DNA analysis on it. Not saying that is the case in your ashtray just offering an interesting side point...:)

shadowstalker
16th January 2014, 21:13
Hi Shadow,
There was some new information that Dr Leir shared about an abductee that had interesting magnetic properties inside and around his home. There were magnetized objects even ones that were not supposed to be magnetized were magnetic. It would be an easy test to see if other objects ie plastic were holding a charge in your home. I can think of using an EMF meter or even a simple magnet. He also used a UV light and found small handprints on the wall and is currently performing DNA analysis on it. Not saying that is the case in your ashtray just offering an interesting side point...:)

Well i have both an EMF meter and a very strong UV light as well, so I will do more testing, thanks for the info, sounds like a plan..

risveglio
17th January 2014, 01:59

Hey, not everything you put into an ashtray is bad for you.

shadowstalker
17th January 2014, 02:02

Mwhahahahah I heard that one,

DeDukshyn
17th January 2014, 03:10

Together with that ridiculous shouting chicken avatar, that was a rather dramatic post ... made me chuckle though ;)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Mwhahahahah I heard that one,

Hehe, me too ... :smokin:

ghostrider
17th January 2014, 18:37
electricity can cause some metals to become magnetized ... they have wireless electricity they use against us , cell phones , TV's , computers , ya know sometimes they go on the blink for no reason , the phone locks up , the computer acts weird , the TV just turns itself off ... you know the NSA monitors what you do ??? I'm saying it could be a side effect of their toys ...who knows

noprophet
17th January 2014, 20:02
Iron stoves often become magnetized due to the metal heating and the molecules aligning to the natural magnetic north/south grid--in much the same way you 'bake' copper plates to make solar cells.

If you 've had smoldering ashes in the ashtray it's possible it has done the same.

shadowstalker
18th January 2014, 19:38
No smolding ashes in over five year,
NO speakers close to them either.

My EMF meter went GAGA never before did it do that either with my ashtray.
I did record my findings so I will post sometime this afternoon or tonight.

Fair warning lighting sux in my new apartment.....so

Heartsong
18th January 2014, 23:08
I remember in my youth ('50s and '60's) that some ash trays were magnetized. Actually they were magnetized dishes for mechanics to put odd screws and bolts so they wouldn't roll away and get lost. As an added feature there were indentations to hold cigarettes.
Just a thought.

Strat
19th January 2014, 11:58
Did you ever drop/knock over the ashtray or whack it on a hard surface? That'll give it a bit of a charge but not much, enough to pick up a paperclip I'd imagine.

I've an old phillips head screwdriver that is the same way. It's actually kinda handy at times because it'll hold a screw like magic which is really nice for the hard to reach places.

That being said, have you checked other items in your house?

The Truth Is In There
19th January 2014, 14:42
your mattress will mess with your compass too if it has metal in it. if it does, it also messes with your body when you sleep on it. the same goes for couches. lots of natural and unnatural things in our environment are unhealthy and we never even know about it. all people ever do is try to optimize their diet ;)

shadowstalker
19th January 2014, 19:02
What about aluminum can that be magnetized? I have a tripod that I rarely ever use.
P.s. I only dropped my ashtray only once but that was ages ago..

this even is so recent that it's not even funny..

778 neighbour of some guy
19th January 2014, 19:12
your mattress will mess with your compass too if it has metal in it. if it does, it also messes with your body when you sleep on it. the same goes for couches

Totally true, its like sitting and sleeping on an antenna, try putting the collapsible antenna of a cheap portable radio on the radiator in your living room, you will get a better signal, now hold the antenna in your hand, even better signal, you become an extended antenna and pick up on all sorts of crap microwave signals that have no business flowing through your body. That 'll confuse your body's system for sure.

aviators
19th January 2014, 19:50
shadowstalker;786501
P.s. I only dropped my ashtray only once but that was ages ago..

this even is so recent that it's not even funny..

Wow you are attached to your ash tray! Lol.......
Sorry I couldn't resist. :p

4VbI5zcB8Ac

shadowstalker
19th January 2014, 20:06
My beloved ashtray, i will love him and squeeze him and call him George... LOL
Love the clip you sent , still laughing my arse off...rofl.
I like it cuz it's cool like that.
sorry for the fuzzy pic
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1524825_692723077457119_993957887_n.jpg

Billy
19th January 2014, 20:42
Life is like an ashtray, Full of little doubts. :p

Sorry, Could not resist.

Are those little gems around the ashtray.

araucaria
19th January 2014, 20:47
Maybe the pole shift is for real and you have drifted to the north pole.

shadowstalker
19th January 2014, 21:14
Life is like an ashtray, Full of little doubts. :p

Sorry, Could not resist.

Are those little gems around the ashtray.

Nope just camera flare, I havent been able to get good shots of my crystals and certain other object in about a year now ,