PDA

View Full Version : Snap Scouts - Crime prevention game for kids (Must see!)

Grizzom
9th October 2010, 16:44
http://i51.tinypic.com/biw9w5.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/hx4zh1.jpg

Snap Scouts - Crime prevention game for kids

Testimonials
Just a few of the stories that have helped make SnapScouts one of the top preventative crime downloads of 2010!

“My eight-year old caught the gardner smoking something suspicious. It wasn’t marijuana, but it turns out he was illegal!” - Phyllis Specter, 32, Idaho

“My son and I are competing for the Major Freedom badge. Three more Suspicious Activity reports and he takes the lead. I’ve never been so proud!" - Roger Phillips, London UK

It's like crime prevention so easy, a third-grader can do it. - Sam Whitman, Oklahoma

Children are encouraged to spy, photograph, and report on people while patrolling their neighborhoods in a so-called "crime prevention" game.?

This will get kids hurt, or killed, and break up familys.

Welcome to the USSA!

http://snapscouts.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYeMR6A0xd8&feature=fvwk

shadowstalker
9th October 2010, 16:49
Looks like 1984 only high tech..

Unfortunately I know a child or two that would take advantage of this..

This is sad and scary...

Lost Soul
9th October 2010, 16:56
The good old days of the Gestapo, NKVD (and its successor, the KGB) are back! This time it's in America.

xbusymom
9th October 2010, 17:04
Grissom, I'm gonna use your post for my facebook blurb- hope you don't mind...

repost if you are opposed to this...
Snap Scouts - Crime prevention game for kids
Children are encouraged to spy, photograph, and report on people while patrolling their neighborhoods in a so-called "crime prevention" game.?
http://www.snapscouts.org/
This will get kids hurt, or killed, and break up familys. Welcome to the USSA!

Swami
9th October 2010, 17:12
Grissom, I'm gonna use your post for my facebook blurb- hope you don't mind...

If you see two pills flying by on fb, please press confirm......... :thumb::biggrin1:

Carmody
9th October 2010, 17:13
Hitler youth. It returns.

Like my grandmother said.."Here it comes again!"

There is, in my mind, no doubt...that if you dig..you'll find Freemasons.

There is also high odds that it will go back to the FBI and the Eastern German General who ran their spying system that had one out of every six East Germans spying on one another.

The agreement after WWII, by the people who controlled Germany the collapse..to get their asses safe..was one where the Federal reserve Banks and the people who financed the Nazis..they got their technology given to them, as over 5000 scientists were brought back into the US black ops programs and into the corporate/government system.

This was spearheaded in an action called 'project paperclip' by the Dulles Brothers, part of skull and Bones.

The east German spy network was Nazis that reported to the emergent US CIA. But, were still autonomous from it, according to their agreement.

When East Germany collapsed, the general running their spy network...he had to get a new gig. He came over to the USA...and began helping the FBI form their internal US spy network. To spy on the US public. To create the equivalent of the East German spy system and Hitler youth programs was part of this plan. To re-create the fascist dream in the USA.

So it slowly, but surely..is an attempt to creep up on the US citizenry..inch by inch.... As you can see here. A slightly different version is taking place in the UK. One fit to their culture and society.

Grizzom
9th October 2010, 17:20
Spread it far and wide, thats what I'm doing.

Did you read the part Coming soon?

Sounds like extortion to me :yes:

Here's their address: http://snapscouts.org/

Fredkc
9th October 2010, 17:45
http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/post3/zsnapsct.jpg

Simple answer....
Eat your young!

Fred

Ki's
9th October 2010, 17:55
There is a feedback email for "tell us what you think". And I did.
Am passing this one on and encouraging people to send there own feedback.
I can see it all now, "SnapScout captures image of illegal organic garden. Homeowners jailed. More at 11 on action news."

Grizzom
9th October 2010, 18:02
Here's another disturbing article:

US: Pentagon and Homeland Security ramp up cyber security that will give government total control over water systems, power grids and financial networks, and the Internet – to protect us against terrorist attacks, of course. The "Stuxnet" computer worm is cited as the excuse. More than 40 cyber security bills are pending in Congress. International "cooperation" and dependence is suggested in addition to more presidential power.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69433120101005

Carmody
9th October 2010, 18:25
And yes, build that central autobahn highway in the middle of the US, with all that near slave labor from the economic collapse that they created. The German fascistic plan has worked quite well over the centuries..and refined for modern times, it will work again on the mentally and physically corrupt population.

They need, I repeat, need that 'casus belli', the fake terrorist attack in Canada to finalize this 'move'. One of the last things that will be put in place. Just before things go to full steam or full boil.

But first, like the perfectly placed Homeland Security act and associated Patriot act..... a similar piece of legislature must be prepared ahead of time for the Canadian parliament to 'swiftly act on' --out of the blue. To pull out of some drawer and dust off..and present... the perfect document. These sort of documents take at least, if not more than a year to prep ahead of time, so look in the corners, the dark corners... of where it could be created in Canada.

Who would be making it and hiding it an a drawer until the appropriate time?

Look there, and you will find the guilty -conspiring.

This thing of kids spying is just one of the bits of it moving into place.

If you want to take over a country and make a fascist state that lasts long enough to destroy itself and everything around it (so you can control the ashes -of all...-and destroy true history in the process so there is no societal memory-so it can be done again when the time comes) and have it STICK, PERMANENTLY (enough), you must infect the kids so they grow into the nightmare you are attempting to cement into existence.

There is nothing crazy in what I'm saying. This is still squarely in the area of 'psyche 101' class in university. Nothing complex. the hard part is getting your feelings past the idea that someone or some group could be that evil. That is exactly where the the problem lies in most of mankind. Their feelings and fears disallow the shape of it to come to their minds, for the pain is too great to bear, so their mind rejects and recoils with the strength of their will for life itself.

xbusymom
9th October 2010, 18:39
And yes, build that central autobahn highway in the middle of the US, with all that near slave labor from the economic collapse that they created. The German fascistic plan has worked quite well over the centuries..and refined for modern times, it will work again on the mentally and physically corrupt population.

They need, I repeat, need that 'casus belli', the fake terrorist attack in Canada to finalize this 'move'. One of the last things that will be put in place. Just before things go to full steam or full boil.

But first, like the perfectly placed Homeland Security act and associated Patriot act..... a similar piece of legislature must be prepared ahead of time for the Canadian parliament to 'swiftly act on' --out of the blue. To pull out of some drawer and dust off..and present... the perfect document. These sort of documents take at least, if not more than a year to prep ahead of time, so look in the corners, the dark corners... of where it could be created in Canada.

Who would be making it and hiding it an a drawer until the appropriate time?

Look there, and you will find the guilty -conspiring.

This thing of kids spying is just one of the bits of it moving into place.

If you want to take over a country and make a fascist state that lasts long enough to destroy itself and everything around it (so you can control the ashes -of all...-and destroy true history in the process so there is no societal memory-so it can be done again when the time comes) and have it STICK, PERMANENTLY (enough), you must infect the kids so they grow into the nightmare you are attempting to cement into existence.

There is nothing crazy in what I'm saying. This is still squarely in the area of 'psyche 101' class in university. Nothing complex. the hard part is getting your feelings past the idea that someone or some group could be that evil. That is exactly where the the problem lies in most of mankind. Their feelings and fears disallow the shape of it to come to their minds, for the pain is too great to bear, so their mind rejects and recoils with the strength of their will for life itself.

wow! that gives a whole new meaning to the biblical commandment of "train up a child in the way it should go..."

xbusymom
9th October 2010, 18:43
ok, so connecting two separate puzzle pieces...

1) the NWO map of inhabitable land
overlaid on
2) the "Amero Highway

(will get links or pic shortly...)

xbusymom
9th October 2010, 19:30
(cant get computer to accept fix, so... am doing a double posting)

ok, so connecting two separate puzzle pieces...

1) the NWO map of inhabitable land
overlaid on
2) the "Amero Highway" and the surrounding 'emminent domain' lands

(will get links or pic shortly...)

xbusymom
9th October 2010, 20:17
sorry if this drifts a little off topic...

Carmody:
And yes, build that central autobahn highway in the middle of the US,

here is the super highway-
http://www.amerocurrency.com/nafta_hwy.html

and the maps of the tidal changes (wow there is a lot of people with very different opinions of where the water will shift to...)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia_mapas.htm

so, my original thought was- according to the scallion maps, tptb have placed the super hwy and surrounding controlled lands in exactly the strip to be ‘available’ after the pole shift... REPLACING I-35??

.. wouldn’t it be a hoot if the actual lands ended up as the map depicted in Dr. Snow’s version or maybe Nostradamus’ map — that would really muck up their plans...

and here is an interesting map: if the earth were flipped and had the equator re-positioned...
http://2012poleshift.wetpaint.com/page/2012+Pole+Shift+Maps,+Displacement+Theories,+Research

noxon medem
9th October 2010, 20:28
IMO, the snap scout is not designed for children, or even kids, on a short term level.
It is presented in that way, but the the technical advancment and cost involved, suggest
that it is actually aimed at the parentss, or youth, neightbourhood snoops or whatever, and
anyway, considering reality tv and soaps the ultimate thrill is being the voyour and in control
and this device plays perfectly in to that frame of mind.
Undoubtfully this technology can be benifitial in the right hands, leftminded, but be aware.

Carmody
9th October 2010, 20:32
I know it is dang interesting and in the end it IS relevant and connected... but we are wandering away from 'kid infection'.....:)

I was just trying to fill in the background on the shape of the 'why' of infecting children for the purposes of spying. That the reasons for it are multitude and go in many connected directions. In order to see the reasons behind something you tend to have to go into a history of the whys and who is connected to them.

A friend of mine is a historian and they showed me how to understand the framing of an understanding or argument in time and place, so it can be seen as an action, in time, over time..with an origin and direction/connection.

Undoubtedly this technology can be beneficial in the right hands, leftminded, but be aware.

In the overall sense, it can bee seen correctly as -highly negative. The benefits are minor, at best. The uses of it against man, are much larger, much bigger, and insidious.

I see nothing here but evil in action attempting to get it's way.

I'm not sure you read or understand any of my prior posts in this thread. :)

noxon medem
9th October 2010, 20:37
obviously this has been pointed out before (in USA, the country of abreviations.)
Snap Scout shotens to SS.

Carmody
9th October 2010, 20:42
The other thing. Boy scouts.

Clannish mentality and mental constructs in the given child. Those with tribal religious bent and instinct or wiring. The most blind of the victims of the PTB, are in that group. The PTB's favorite weapon to use against those who attempt to rise above this mess and deal with it.

This is the crew or mental design/construct group.... that is used as soldiers in the field, in the military ...to be patriotic and kill for this nightmare machine. In the end, these kids would be the ones with the machine guns coming for you, in your house, if they mange to get this ball rolling. Start em' young!

You know....the ones who end up becoming Policemen, Soldiers, rotary club members, union officials, local church groups...etc. The ones who are most likely to become Freemasons, to be in a club, to feel safe. Directly targeted as young children...in order to build a perefect web of actual neural wiring, permanently, in their minds (they re children, they are growing their minds in those instances and thinking) ... so they cannot ever understand they are in one by the time they are 20 or so.

Stuck forever in a web of deceit and paranoid tribalism --against their fellow man. With the nightmare mirror reflection built into them that they are trying to help and that they are good people.

And soon... they will resemble the soldiers of the IDF when they deal with Palestinians.

noxon medem
9th October 2010, 20:46
Snap Scout shortens to SS.
was the sentence ment to be.
A technical issue, unable to edit
the post at the moment, so make
this new one to explain.
Was thinking of starting a thread
of technical questions, issues and advice
and shearing experiences on the same.
the better everyone knows the technique of
the possible, and the hold of the ultimate, on a
forum like this one, the better it is for everyone
and everything involved ..

Carmody
9th October 2010, 20:50
yeah..I keep editing too. such is life!

bashi
9th October 2010, 22:37
"SnapScout and SnapScout Reports are produced and developed by MiniTru, LLC

MiniTru, LLC. is a non-profit organization created to find modern solutions to the timeless threats to democracy and freedom. We are funded by a variety of organizations, including but not limited to CCTV UK, Minutemen Civil Defense Corps, XE, and the Centre for Defence and International Security Studies."

source themselves: http://www.snapscouts.org/faqs.php

Carmody
9th October 2010, 22:50
"SnapScout and SnapScout Reports are produced and developed by MiniTru, LLC

MiniTru, LLC. is a non-profit organization created to find modern solutions to the timeless threats to democracy and freedom. We are funded by a variety of organizations, including but not limited to CCTV UK, Minutemen Civil Defense Corps, XE, and the Centre for Defence and International Security Studies."

source themselves: http://www.snapscouts.org/faqs.php

From my post in the thread: What kind of people run for public office?

..a comment on sociopaths:

Warning, sociopaths, by their very existence, learn quickly, in childhood..that for their own safety, they need to cover up their sociopathic core or they will not get their desires fulfilled. The first thing they learn is to hide and cover up, they are master snakes and covert operators right at their core beginnings.

Never underestimate how well they can hide from your gaze and understanding of their existence. sooner of later they trip up, watch for it. Closely. However, since the PTB and elites are primarily of their genotype and basis...they can be pretty darned easy to spot, in many cases.

They are the 10% of mankind, that to varying degrees, can cut through the majority of humane thinking and acting 'mankind'..as they do not posses the limits that being essentially human imposes on the rest of mankind.

They are found in politics, organized crime, tribal religions, military, banking, elite societal circles..and in corporations..corporations being their favorite hang out, as that encompasses their favorite things that constitute their way of being. Combinations thereof are their biggest hiding places.

So, black op military corporations/operations tied to banking, elite families.. and politics (tribal religious nuts within those circles). That is the biggest depository of the most sociopathic of and in man. The kind of inhuman entities (can't call that thing human) that are the most dangerous and desecrating to and of mankind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to specifically mention the ownership and involvement of Blackwater (XE) as hitting every single point on the head directly......

But I think that this makes my point in more of a 'matter of fact' manner and is exceedingly correct, in that: when you look at XE , there is no doubt ....of looking right in the true face of the deepest of enemies of mankind.

Grizzom
9th October 2010, 23:28
Problem editing?

Ive been hitting "GO advanced" and then hit summit reply and it works. :p

Carmody
9th October 2010, 23:44
I've edited this post as it was a direct poke in the eye. I have to stop causing myself grief, to some extent. I was getting a bit too 'warm' there, for those who read the post, you may understand.

noxon medem
9th October 2010, 23:51
- without further comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM

Luke
10th October 2010, 17:57
Somehow this whole issue got me thinking about short story by Philip. K Dick ... The Chromium Fence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chromium_Fence)

sjkted
11th October 2010, 07:27
Wow. It's like Hitler's Youth Corps. Get all the neighborhood kids involved! And from a do-good non-profit, no less.

--sjkted

Humble Janitor
12th October 2010, 01:25
Where I come from, you mind your own business unless your neighbor's actions directly threaten you or your family.

MzVaFf
12th October 2010, 02:14
Where I come from, you mind your own business unless your neighbor's actions directly threaten you or your family.

I'm with you on that.....

xbusymom
12th October 2010, 14:30
if they cant get kids trained for police action one way... just hit them from all angles...

http://www.datelinezero.com/?p=4599

http://www.harrowobserver.co.uk/west-london-news/local-harrow-news/2008/09/18/police-investigate-school-s-alien-invasion-116451-21847932/

Celine
12th October 2010, 14:37
http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/HitlerYouth.jpg

Fredkc
12th October 2010, 14:49
if they cant get kids trained for police action one way... just hit them from all angles...
Bingo!!

Take a look at "TV" nowadays. ( I look at the show schedule while going from one movie to another).
Cop show, after Cop show, after Cop show; and all with the same themes;
Tax-Eating people, who make their living by identifying and prosecuting an ever-increasing number of criminals are the only thing between you and the lawless hordes of wild beasts in the world.
That no one, including you, is exempt from being included in this horde.
That any, and all action taken to hold this horde back is always justified.

It amounts to a pattern of de-humanization, fed by every news report, and every episode. Manufactured Mental Disease. Little wonder why people don't know their neighbors, anymore.

Fred

Dale
12th October 2010, 14:57
It amounts to a pattern of de-humanization, fed by every news report, and every episode. Manufactured Mental Disease. Little wonder why people don't know their neighbors, anymore.

Exactly right! The message seems to be quite clear: Be suspicious of everyone... Including yourself!

Celine
12th October 2010, 14:59
Reminds me of a certain tactic..

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR

As soon as you say that...it increases doubt in peoples minds..

I wonder how well all this is working on the "masses"

Is PA a good example of the greater society?

Fredkc
12th October 2010, 15:11
Exactly right! The message seems to be quite clear: Be suspicious of everyone... Including yourself!

He heh... reminds me of the National Lampoon parody of Desiderata, called Deteriorata (http://fredsitelive.com/fun/deteriorata.htm)

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
[...]
# Know yourself.
# If you need help, call the F.B.I.
# Exercise caution in your daily affairs, especially with those persons closest to you; that lemon on your left, for instance.
# Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls will scarcely get your feet wet.
# Fall not in love therefore; it will stick to your face.
http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif
Fred