PDA

View Full Version : Question: Why are Women, now more than ever 'Beating the Shyte' out of each other..?

jackovesk
23rd January 2014, 09:22
Note: I am not Condoning this is a growing problem, but (WHY?) are so many women getting in so many fights..?

Is it the Food, the copious amounts of chemicals in their makeup, Social Media..?

Why all of a sudden are Women bashing each other up..???

:noidea:

Young Gold Coast woman almost blinded by 'stiletto stab' attack

January 23, 2014 4:42PM

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2014/01/23/1226808/635098-4c92845e-82ea-11e3-9ce1-b10e1a59eb0c.jpg
Jess had multiple injuries on her face after the vicious attack. Source: Supplied

FOR most women high heels are synonymous with fun times: getting dressed up and having a great night out with your friends.

But not for Jess Taylor*. When the 20-year-old retail assistant looks at a pair of stilettos she doesn't see a sexy fashion statement. She sees a weapon.

Last year a fun night out on the Gold Coast went terribly wrong after a young woman wearing 16cm stiletto heels allegedly punched and kicked Jess in the face.

Jess was left nearly blind in one eye and with shocking facial injuries.

Since the attack she has fought a private battle with her physical and mental recovery. Now she's bravely come forward in the hope of stopping the growing trend of young women acting like savages.

Full story here...

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/young-gold-coast-woman-almost-blinded-by-stiletto-stab-attack/story-fnixwvgh-1226808635570

PS - Again, Why are Women beating up one another moreso than in the past..?

PSS - In Australia it seems the GOVT. & MSM are creating a Hysteria around Achohol Violence...

Laws are changing...
Its debated constantly on TV

Is this an issue (Worldwide) or just in Australia..?

More examples...

Vicious glassing incident at Barking Dog hotel injures Norlane woman
http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/geelong/vicious-glassing-incident-at-barking-dog-hotel-injures-norlane-woman/story-fnjuhovy-1226775226537

Police officer 'glassed' by woman during ugly domestic | Coffs Coast ...
http://www.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/news/police-officer-slashed-during-domestic-incident/2036003/

Woman seeks compensation to fund glassing surgery | Sunshine ...
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/woman-in-glassing-compobid/2075204/

Today Tonight : Glassing attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Bn_UB3bhQ

lastlegs
23rd January 2014, 09:29
Because the issue of power or feeling of power is very corrupting. If you look at history there were very few women with power and those few that had it are not know for being gentle or beneficent. I note Cleopatra, Queen Elizabeth, Catherine the Great, Eleanor of Aquitaine, and Queen Victoria who all sought to reign and remain supreme.

Women of the current era who come to real power seem to have the same traits as men and one of the reasons they come to power. ie: Margaret Thatcher and probably Hillary Clinton.

Violet
23rd January 2014, 09:45
And hormonal imbalances in the food of course.

jackovesk
23rd January 2014, 09:46

Must be something, because the problem is getting worse by the day.

jackovesk
23rd January 2014, 10:04
Mods, you can take down this thread if its not appropriate for the forum.

I'm lost, as to find the answers to this increasing problem..?

sheme
23rd January 2014, 10:13
Here in UK it is very common with the culture of "binge drinking" kids go out - but before they do they consume large quantities of cheap alcohol -then continue to drink throughout the evening, it is a revolting practice and humiliating for all humanity.

The men do exactly the same BTW.

jackovesk
23rd January 2014, 10:28
Here in UK it is very common with the culture of "binge drinking" kids go out - but before they do they consume large quantities of cheap alcohol -then continue to drink throughout the evening, it is a revolting practice and humiliating for all humanity.

The men do exactly the same BTW.

But (Why) are there more & more instance of women fighting..?

Binge-Drinking has been around for decades. When I was younger I got in my fair share of fights but never ever witnessed girls fighting one another...:noidea:

The men do exactly the same BTW

Please don't bring the Gender-Wars into the equation...:nono:

Men have always fought and nothing is going to change that..!

I repeat the Question...

"Why are Women, now more than ever 'Beating the Shyte' out of each other..?"

Shane
23rd January 2014, 11:13
The program for the younger females is different than in prior generations.

Today, it is "Crazy B!tch"/"Warrior Princess" programming more than the older "damsel in distress". Young boys seem to be heading in the opposite direction. "My Princess Boy"

Something to consider.. Likely not the only factor.

Nanoo Nanoo
23rd January 2014, 13:16
I have been noticing it my self when im out and about. The aggression i notice is usually coupled with alcahol.. just this week i noticed at least 3 instances ... mind you one of them was from a woman who was sober...

IMO any sort of aggressive behaviour brought on by alcahol are repressed frustrations.. we all do it .. Perhaps women are more frustrated these days ?

N

lastlegs
23rd January 2014, 13:23
Female aggressive behavior is rampant on TV and that is surely social conditioning. I am convinced my mind is different from most here by the mere fact I never saw a TV until I was ten and had already read hundreds of books that produced lots of thinking plus I lived in a society where I still had the time to think.

ghostrider
23rd January 2014, 13:40
Media conditioning , it's cool to back your mate if he is in battle , gotta be a ganster , it is the way of our day ... everyone things they are ganster , movies try and make it cool ... now we see the results , as I always say , everyone is under some sort of mind control ...

spiritguide
23rd January 2014, 13:44
The EGO has no sexual proclivity. Living an EGO based selfish lifestyle begets vile behavior. Alcohol and drugs just heighten this frame of mind. IMHO

Peace!

Lifebringer
23rd January 2014, 14:03
Woman like men experience anger issues. Most time the submissive woman hides her true feelings and can be hell on wheels in a church sunday school. Some women were bullies in my day, but you know what they say? You run into the right one and your bullying days are over. I was that "right one" who had a punch like a mule's kick and knockout record among unruly men who wouldn't take no for an answer, or if the groin kick to get away didn't work. In the late sixties of the ghetto alleyways, of Passaic NJ, you learn to climb out of the gutter and rise above the rats who are comfortable living in it, being bad bullies or doing crime. If these girls, don't have a father figure that is paying attention to them, then they must channel that warrior spirit in sports. They may have been Amazons in a past life. I believe I was. I'm so serious about equal justice and can take one as well as give one. I think I may have been a soldier in several wars of revolution in past lives. That spirit of rising up flows freely through me, and aiding others is like a second skin to slip into, because I like being able to do something as simple as listen to a troubled soul, and lending a little advice through experience, makes me happy inside.
Sometimes if they work in a nursing home to see the injuries of those who's body break down, they learn to respect other people's soul vehicles. The truth is, idle hands are the devils workshop, when someone is bored with their own life and use others as entertainment. Remember Roman Colliseum. They think a few missing teeth or a felony record, makes them hard or gives them a rep so they aren't bullied.

Lots of reasons for girls especially if they weren't part of a click, and after growing up in the school of hard knocks, return to those who harmed them to hash it out. Then there's the "say it and run drunk girl," who talks crap while your in the bathroom stall at the club, and thinks your too stupid to notice what shoes the "heifer is wearing when you get out and go on the floor and stomp the heck out of her toes . Ooops....well, a girl soon learns to "act" like a lady, but be ready to kick a **, if you run into an enemy/jealous bully/or mean person.

Momma Panther protected her cubs from ignorance, stupidity, and bad environmental development.

korgh
23rd January 2014, 14:20

LOL. I though the same :)
The problem , in addition to hormonal imbalance , also lies in the fact that more and more young people lose some social values ​​that are fundamental , such as respect for the elders, the family and those around them .

All this still adds to misinformation that the media produce in its daily programming . Violence against everything (without apparent cause ).
Nowadays, "to be cool" is stealing something ,drugging yourself, fighting, do not have any respect for the family . This represents 90 % but 95 % of the programming on primetime television ( news, soap operas , series, etc. .. ) but also on own music. The young people today have more access to information that most us 30 years ago ..

They lost some fundamental values. ​​Also, there is the social factor aggravating the economic difficulties of most families and as a result, reflects in the nature of younger people .The lack of occupation, to be useful in something is also a factor . My grandmother told me when I was little : The empty mind is the devil 's workshop ... ( this phrase has become part of my consciousness ) .

I always had my time busy and I assure you that this only contributed to the formation of my character and my social relationship. I have two children, a boy and a girl. I can not say anything bad about them ( of course they are children and we have to learn to respect them too) . In my house, runs the education that my parents and my grandparents taught ( The Old School ) where mutual respect , education , care and love should be a constant.

There are rules, obligations and rights. Both are in the scouts , music , swimming and fultebol ( boy ) . Of course, obligations is not everything. After having fulfilled the task, can play, ride bikes , watch TV , play ps3, etc. .. Also the family activities are very important .

Sometimes , jokingly , when my son did not want to do something and says : I don't do this , I don't like it! ( he was asked to help with the vacuum cleaner in the room ) , I said to him : What? do you think this is a democracy here ? hahaha ..
Of course it helps in the tasks and everyone help each other a lot.

The family, for me is the most important in this life, because they know we respect our family , we respect our neighbor. I am trying to give everything and give my best that I can to my children in education and do not set limits so they have access to best and who can give the best to the society.

Cheers

Realeyes
23rd January 2014, 14:21
I would say these examples are what happens when a collective consciousness collapses - I find it more worrying that children are killing or raping children.

I wonder what world we would live in today if violent TV programs, movies or violent computer games did not exist? We have had 3 decades of children no longer playing outside in Nature, building camps, climbing trees, building go-carts or playing card games - their observation has been captured by fast pace entertainment that has been intentionally controlled to corrupt young minds that violence is okay, where bashing someone's head to the ground is the norm and fair play that gains respect from their peers. We have 3 generations of children whose childhood was robbed - and now we are seeing the consequences of it with them trying to escape this predatory hell by numbing themselves with alcohol and drugs and the suicide rate is heartbreaking.

AND, I do not in anyway blame it on the parents - I monitored everything in my home, what was seen on the TV, read in books etc we never did computer games, we entertained ourselves with wholesome activities in Nature and spent time with each other enjoying conversations and life social skills to relate with others. I let my children have a natural childhood and none of them would behave in such a violent uncaring lack of self responsibility manner, yet they all followed that 'bitch I'm not bothered' attitude for a while due to peer pressure thinking it was 'cool'. Thankfully they soon realised the hurt in this behavior and found better friends.

So parents can do all they can to guide their children Yet children naturally visit their friends homes where technology seeps in no matter how one tries to avoid it. We cannot lock our children away - children need to breathe and have their own space. It is difficult to juggle especially in our present times. Teenagers today are not satisfied in sharing and sipping from 'one' bottle of smuggled cider thinking how naughty they are being - its all about loads of pills and getting high as a kite and not 'bothered' nor 'care' if they get caught - many think they are untouchable.

It is all a very, very sad state of affairs. We humans can be so much more!

Realeyes
23rd January 2014, 14:25
I would also like to add into this equation all the electronic 'smog' are brains are bombarded with on a daily basis. Also Poisoned foods, poisoned air, poisoned water - no wonder people are behaving in a toxic manner.

Afterthought: I perhaps did not make myself clear in my two posts in this thread. I was speaking generally about humans (all genders) especially how values have changed in the last three decades due to children growing up in a techno childhood where human values have been desensitised in our daily environment - I was NOT in any way singling out women, just in case anyone got the impression due to the thread title discussion. We are all in this together :hug:

sheme
23rd January 2014, 15:12
The men do exactly the same BTW

[/QUOTE=jackovesk;Please don't bring the Gender-Wars into the equation...:nono:

Men have always fought and nothing is going to change that..!

I repeat the Question...

"Why are Women, now more than ever 'Beating the Shyte' out of each other..?"[/QUOTE]

Jakovesk I was not attempting to bring " Gender wars into the debate" - I was referring to the Binge Drinking before going out for the evening, nothing more, Binge drinking is new to me and not part of my experience.

TV real time police shows with the cameraman waiting for sensational film must also antagonize the kids , I have seen the Police response defuse or stir up a situation. When there are no mysteries anymore it is just what they do because they know no other way to entertain themselves.

Lifebringer
23rd January 2014, 15:20
Programming and thinking that's the way a lady behaves. You have your Michelle Obamas and then again you have your Roseannes. It's out there, it just more videoed these days. I really had a jaw dropping moment reading just now that someone here never saw a physical fight among women before.

Hmmmm...interesting to know what part of the country, planet or orbit you came from. Wondered if they were brought up in Religious school school or something? ? Not even a bathroom brawl?

jackovesk
23rd January 2014, 15:40
Programming and thinking that's the way a lady behaves. You have your Michelle Obamas and then again you have your Roseannes. It's out there, it just more videoed these days. I really had a jaw dropping moment reading just now that someone here never saw a physical fight among women before.

Hmmmm...interesting to know what part of the country, planet or orbit you came from. Wondered if they were brought up in Religious school school or something? ? Not even a bathroom brawl?

I'm talking about women punching the crap out of each other or shoving a glass in another's face...

NO, I have never witnessed that...:nono:

Sure the odd spat or two but nothing along the lines 'above'...:noidea:

Having said that, I've witnessed more Bitch-Brawls right here at Avalon...:pound:

christian
23rd January 2014, 16:03
I think it's fair to say that women were very suppressed in a patriarchal society since a very long period of time. This is unwinding more and more, however, in a very complex and multi-faceted process, where not everything is just positive and empowering.

In the past, it was very hard for women to exert any power whatsoever, because of the way they were suppressed. Now, with increasing freedoms and rights of self-determination, I think it's only logical to see more women engaged in activities that have hitherto been reserved for men. However, I strongly suspect that the number of men committing violent crimes is still way higher than the number of women doing the same.

So the answer, in my opinion, is of course not to suppress women again, but to continue to work on ourselves and our relationships in general, going beyond the fault lines of gender, race, and so on. It's the old mantra of why we're all here, creating love and harmony. Let's not be too cynical and judgemental during the process, because this is sand in the gears of the so-called awakening.

Violet
23rd January 2014, 16:04
i watched a few French banlieue (hood) movies recently and a UK teenagers-gone-bad-movie too. The titles escape me now. I was very shocked to see what these teenagers are willing to do to one another. At the end of the movie I somewhat understood where director was putting the cause. And yes, more often than not, worse case scenarios come from poor, disadvantaged, marginal families. They grow up with such bad things around them that at a certain point they become numb to boundaries.

If they rape, loot, vandalise, it might be because they simply feel like it and no one can stop them. They have no fear. They used to have fear when they were little. Fear of losing things, fear of pain, fear of so many things that one after the other have already happened to them. So, they probably think they've seen it all, now how terrifying do you expect that cop to be. They feel that now they have a right to have fun in the world too. Everything was already taken away from them from childhood, and now...they're taking it back. By their own standards.

On the otherhand, even though we weren't yet killing each other (literally) in childhood, we must remain honest when comparing. Those wicked teenagers ready to set the place on fire also existed a few decades ago. They could bully other teenagers to the temptation of suicide too. Lots of meanness and sexual competition among the girls in school too...And occasional fights too, on both sexes' sides, but yes, nothing like the serious injury fights we see now.

I agree with Realeyes that many different factors are at play, some very new, some very old.

So, the essence is still here, the format has changed.

donk
23rd January 2014, 16:11
Are these examples really signs that women are increasingly losing control, or is it just that media is increasing the amount of these stories they push?

C'mon, really? Mind control and programming is mentioned in thread, ya think maybe we are capable of falling victim to it? Don't take the bait...

Christine
23rd January 2014, 16:18
Dear Friends.. for anyone who is tempted to make any further generalizations or get into a scuffle that will not lead us to UNDERSTANDING, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPASSION. Please re-read this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67451-For-The-Men-&p=787316&viewfull=1#post787316). There is a LOT to understand but provocative charged thread titles and emotionally charged responses are traps.

jackovesk
23rd January 2014, 16:32
Thanks for all your posts so far...:thumb:

It was a legitimate concern of mine and thanks for shedding some light on some theories I hadn't thought of.

Rgs,

Jack

PS -

Dear Friends.. for anyone who is tempted to make any further generalizations or get into a scuffle that will not lead us to UNDERSTANDING, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPASSION. Please re-read this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67451-For-The-Men-&p=787316&viewfull=1#post787316). There is a LOT to understand but provocative charged thread titles and emotionally charged responses are traps.

Mods, you can take down this thread if its not appropriate for the forum.

I'm lost, as to find the answers to this increasing problem..?

I'm Ok with you changing the title to something more suitable, or ending the 'Thread" altogther...:yes4:

OnyxKnight
23rd January 2014, 16:53
No Jackovesk, they just watch you guys behave and copy. That is all. No conspiracy here.

gripreaper
23rd January 2014, 17:05
Before you do, I would like to add:

The new surveillance and microwave entrainment control grid is imbedding in the collective consciousness the "meme" that we humans are despicable animals and are to be objectified, marginalized, and divided. See how we treat each other? This sets up a conscious energy signature which makes it "okay" to eliminate the elements of society which are miscreant and who cannot control themselves and stay inside the defined parameters of the system, and it makes the other slaves "okay" with these eliminations, arrests, and other due process violations.

In other words, it is a very powerful "meme" and it is taking hold right now as we speak.

Violet
23rd January 2014, 17:43

LOL. I though the same :)
The problem , in addition to hormonal imbalance , also lies in the fact that more and more young people lose some social values ​​that are fundamental , such as respect for the elders, the family and those around them .

All this still adds to misinformation that the media produce in its daily programming . Violence against everything (without apparent cause ).
Nowadays, "to be cool" is stealing something ,drugging yourself, fighting, do not have any respect for the family . This represents 90 % but 95 % of the programming on primetime television ( news, soap operas , series, etc. .. ) but also on own music. The young people today have more access to information that most us 30 years ago ..

They lost some fundamental values. ​​Also, there is the social factor aggravating the economic difficulties of most families and as a result, reflects in the nature of younger people .The lack of occupation, to be useful in something is also a factor . My grandmother told me when I was little : The empty mind is the devil 's workshop ... ( this phrase has become part of my consciousness ) .

I always had my time busy and I assure you that this only contributed to the formation of my character and my social relationship. I have two children, a boy and a girl. I can not say anything bad about them ( of course they are children and we have to learn to respect them too) . In my house, runs the education that my parents and my grandparents taught ( The Old School ) where mutual respect , education , care and love should be a constant.

There are rules, obligations and rights. Both are in the scouts , music , swimming and fultebol ( boy ) . Of course, obligations is not everything. After having fulfilled the task, can play, ride bikes , watch TV , play ps3, etc. .. Also the family activities are very important .

Sometimes , jokingly , when my son did not want to do something and says : I don't do this , I don't like it! ( he was asked to help with the vacuum cleaner in the room ) , I said to him : What? do you think this is a democracy here ? hahaha ..
Of course it helps in the tasks and everyone help each other a lot.

The family, for me is the most important in this life, because they know we respect our family , we respect our neighbor. I am trying to give everything and give my best that I can to my children in education and do not set limits so they have access to best and who can give the best to the society.

Cheers

Sounds like a wonderful project your working on! May God bless your grandmother.

conk
23rd January 2014, 18:15
Their brains have been hijacked by marketing and advertising, and by sugar, MSG, fluoride, aspartame, 1,000s of chemicals, and God only knows what else. Their neurological system is on fire, shortcircuited by malnutrition and ingestion of toxins.

Kristin
23rd January 2014, 18:24
It appears that what is effecting women is basically effecting everyone. We need to be vigilant of not only what we eat and how we choose to live, but also, how we treat others. It is important to take care not to marginalize anyone, to respect one another despite our differences. To uplift each other in the way we walk through this life. After all, it is what we shall be remembered by.

From the Heart,
Kristin

onawah
23rd January 2014, 18:57
Thanks so much, Christine, for giving the link to that post, which I had not read before.
It's very encouraging to see something so intelligent and insightful posted here on a subject that usually leads to a lot of emotional headbutting, even here on Avalon, and to see that it came from a man is wonderful.

Nanoo Nanoo
23rd January 2014, 19:41
I would say its hard to desypher behavioural trends without specifically examining stereotypes and norms of the subject. This may upset some here as when they are under the microscope its not often welcomed with open arms.

SO i have some opinions on this but to avoid another thread blow out ill wait and see whats acceptable.

N

Milneman
23rd January 2014, 20:45
Maybe it's just as simple as:

*there are more of us than there was 100 years ago.
*there are more of us with cameras than there was 100 years ago.
*there are more of us with time to care about "Jerry Springer" drama, and to create "Springer" drama. After all, if it's a choice of dealing with improving one's self or focusing on how one's been wronged and what one deserves....

Conflict is easy. Taking pictures of conflict is really easy.

I'm in a class with 35 people ranging in age from 19-35. With the exception of 4-5 people, everyone's got mush for brains. It's not that nobody knows how to think, nobody wants to think.

When did common sense become public enemy number one?

blufire
23rd January 2014, 21:30
I feel this observation of women acting out more aggressively is primarily because of the continuing breakdown of society and I feel this breakdown of society is largely because of . . . . .

And oh good lord I’m gonna get it . . . . . and I don’t want to cause another brouhaha . . . . . .

But I truly do feel ladies it is our fault . . . . . . . .

Women are the nest builders (homes) and the primary nurturers of those homes and families.

Women are the gender that incubates, nourishes, develops and gives birth to the children of humanity . . . . . . and this should continue after that child takes its first breath and continue until we take our last breath or the child does.

Look around you today and ask yourselves, ‘Where are the matriarchs of our families?” “Where are the older wise women?” Where are those one or two women in the families that ‘rule the roost’ with a firm but loving hand?

Where are those wise matriarchal women that make it their lives fulfillment to raise up the next matriarchs and wise women? Can you think of one in your family, community, area?

Without our matriarchs and older wise women we have no one to nurture and teach the next generations of men and women. Without our matriarchs and older wise women we have no one to maintain a society that is full of love, comfort, safety and hope.

The men are OUR equal partners and the other end of our Balanced Scale . . . . men complete us as we complete them but in the home and in our societies and tribes and nations and countries the Matriarchs and Older Wise Women will always be the anchors and safe harbors to return to when life becomes too difficult and for a future that is strong and balanced and prosperous.

We have dropped the ball ladies and I feel we should look only to ourselves and decide to take back our responsibilities and nature to become the matriarchs and older wise women so we can bring back the nurtured and love filled homes that our babies and families and neighbors and communities can turn to for guidance and teaching and most of all peace and hope.

Milneman
23rd January 2014, 21:33
And it's our job, as men, to help facilitate the return of the crones. Because we need them as much as you do.

You help us on the horse, we'll help you on the horse, and hopefully we'll be facing the right direction. :D If you see tail....uhoh....

Tesla_WTC_Solution
23rd January 2014, 21:34
the simple answer, to me, is "Monkey See, Monkey Do".

The kids see it on TV and grow up before we realize they've left home,
only to repeat what they see on TV in their own homes.

The trick is not to watch, encourage, vote up, spread, or otherwise contribute to the "VIRAL DUMBING DOWN" of America.

Remember Planking and Jackass?
It's evolved and taken a violent turn.
People act this way because people watch it on Youtube :(

Maybe boycott "selfie" style media and start watching educational stuff and art films again!!

p.s. if you don't believe me that it's the media's fault, read about the "knockout" crap on CNN and why they took it down from page 1

Tesla_WTC_Solution
23rd January 2014, 21:39
I would say its hard to desypher behavioural trends without specifically examining stereotypes and norms of the subject. This may upset some here as when they are under the microscope its not often welcomed with open arms.

SO i have some opinions on this but to avoid another thread blow out ill wait and see whats acceptable.

N

If the gender threads get old,
there is always the other 9,999,999,999 sections of the forum --

Like the Crypto thread -- we need someone with a brain in there,
not wasting time on here.

p.s. an intentional spelling error or two in a code makes it a lot harder to crack,
lol

SPIRIT WOLF
23rd January 2014, 21:50
One can look at this in several ways but lets not be blinkered here guys, such behaviour is fairly common in the younger age group, those females that go just as their male counterparts, binge drinking. You must have all seen the tv shows etc, its sad pathetic to see these youngsters spill out of bars and clubs drunk out of their minds and ready for a fight, thats BOYS AND GIRLS. Some seem to think there is no such thing as a violent female, a female abuser, a wife whom batters her partner. Its real, its life and we should not turn a blind eye to such things. Humans as a species can be very aggressivem barbaric even, that goes for both genders.

Robin
24th January 2014, 01:15
You know, I could write on and on in great detail about the fundamental differences between men and women and why society is so muddled with controvercies, contradictions, and tragedies...but I really don't feel like it anymore.

Every argument one could make about society being screwed up all leads back to the same thing, in my opinion.

Life is not meant to be this way. Cities were constructed to separate people from nature as well as each other through materialism. If we lived in a world-wide agrarian economy with small, sustainable communities spaced out just enough to give ample room for wildlfie to flourish, there would be no materialism. Because there is no materialism, there is a huge lack of greed, poverty, corruption, and stress.

In addition, there would be less competition, whether that is looking for a "career" or looking for a mate without cultural social pressures.

Every bad thing that goes on in this world is because of one thing: Illuminati Parasites.

It's time to shake these parasites like fleas on a dog so both men and women can live a sovereign life without all this Mother Cultural cow-manure pitting everyone against one another.

DeDukshyn
24th January 2014, 01:23
I grew up in a small town, and girls there fought a fair bit too. At least once week in high school, there would be a "fight" in the park, and often it was a chick fight. I don't see any increase, but I do see more exposure. Back in those days there was no mobiles, and of course no cameras - if you weren't there, you didn't see it.

The trend that I do see as disturbing is the incredible embrace of using weapons on each other. In my high school days, in my town, no one ever, ever dared use a weapon in a fight. I did see it happen once, a knife was pulled on someone during a fight and the crowd swarmed, and buddy never brought a knife to school again (after he was well enough to come back) ... we just didn't allow that stuff to happen, and onlookers where like, "oh no, this ain't happening, weapons are for pussies" and the person with the weapon took the most incredible beating of his life -- from people without weapons. Another thing was two on one -- unless the fight was agreed that way, it was ended swiftly.

People, even during the middle of a fight, used to have a little class still in them somewhere ...

turiya
24th January 2014, 02:04
The repetitive idea - the programming - the conditioning...
What are girls made of?

Sugar & spice & everything nice.

'Nice' is a four letter word.
Its simply time to balance the books.

Releasing pent-up emotions from within the body/mind mechanism....
Its cleaning house time... especially the basement of the house... the subconscious mind needs a deep cleaning.
it is needed to be done... and, not only by the women.

The problem is society has not taught its members that there is a "civilized" way to clean house. That it can be done in privacy without hurting others, without damaging valuable property, without hurting one's own self.

The civilized way is to make a meditation out of cleansing oneself of repressed emotions.
Psychic healer, Chris Thomas, suggests the method called the "giveaway". A method of clearing out emotional garbage to prepare oneself to receive the entire soul to be contained within the physical body.
The Indian mystic Osho has also promoted the combined use of cathartic therapy to be used in conjunction with meditation.

There are several methods that are available.
One of the methods is called Dynamic Meditation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Ao--mbIho

I have previously posted a video that shows another way that can be used to throw out emotional garbage. I call it "The Red-Neck Rant". Remember, after catharsis, to complete the meditation, sit in silence watching & becoming more aware of the empty space that is left behind in the wake of liberally expressing one's pent-up emotions. This is the civilized way to take care of one's body/mind mechanism without harming oneself & others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjbEQcGq7Xo

cheers turiya :cool:

Nanoo Nanoo
24th January 2014, 05:14
is this poke in the ribs telling me you are back in love with Naniu ? i hope so

Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)

N
If the gender threads get old,
there is always the other 9,999,999,999 sections of the forum --

Like the Crypto thread -- we need someone with a brain in there,
not wasting time on here.

p.s. an intentional spelling error or two in a code makes it a lot harder to crack,
lol

You will have to forgive me but english is my third language .. p

MargueriteBee
24th January 2014, 06:29
Get a grip guys. I graduated high school in 1975. I remember all thru high school the girls gangs beating each other up. Nothing new here just being focused on.

korgh
24th January 2014, 09:10
Get a grip guys. I graduated high school in 1975. I remember all thru high school the girls gangs beating each other up. Nothing new here just being focused on.
I remember when my sisters told us about fights between girls in school but were just scratches, slaps and hair pulling. I think that nowadays there are more and more aggressiveness and serious risk of permanent injury or fatal victims. Practically there is no limit to the madness. The social, emotional imbalance and lack of responsibility are main factors in this type of violent assault. Again, bad company, the lack of responsibility, bad education and social condition are preponderant factors in these situations.

There is an article by FBI about "Addressing School Violence" Maybe it can be interesting to this topic:

"Incidents, such as the recent ones at Columbine, Virginia Tech, and Northern Illinois University, produce horrifying, enduring images. Members of the mass media publicize and inadvertently glorify these events to capture the attention of viewers and readers. Unfortunately, many of the portrayals have led to faulty assumptions and stereotypes of the school violence perpetrator. Further, researchers have devoted much attention to generating a working profile of these offenders and describing many typical characteristics.
However, it is important to caution against the use of a profile because many apparent warning signs may be irrelevant and restrictive and even could unfairly categorize a student who may not pose danger.1 Therefore, an awareness of the potential warning signs empirically based in making accurate threat assessments in the school setting proves critical."

Read more more here: http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/law-enforcement-bulletin/may_2011/school_violence

Cheers

Flash
24th January 2014, 11:30
What I have seen: same amount of fight, but heavier damages, the reasons: drugs intake (legal and non legal drugs)

OnyxKnight
24th January 2014, 17:11
If you think this is something new people, you must have been sleeping under some rock. Events like these are more accessible nowadays, that's all. Its only a seeming increase of such behavior.

Nanoo Nanoo
24th January 2014, 20:04
I have noticed over the years an increase in female anti social behaviour.

In the last 25 years what i have noticed in social circles girls mainly when drunk showing agressive/cheeky tendancies where as 25 years ago it was quite the opposite. I refer to social experiences and recall many accounts.

Just recently i can recall 3 accounts of such activity. 2 were drunk under 25 years of age and being completely antisocial. One girl walked up to a man bent over fixing something on a stage and pulled his underpants up out of his pants .. when he turned around she scurried off behind her boyfriend and proceeded to give him the bird. I thought this was a weird thing to do.. and another incident where i was involved while driving my car on a road 2 women were in the mddle of the road having a conversation .. one had the sense to move and the other definatly stood there making a gesture for me to drive closer to the parked cars so not to have to make her move off the road... i couldnt believe my eyes .. she had that defyant look in her eyes .. I mean seriously Its a road ..

I pulled over and aksed her why she was standing in the middle of the road , looking at me and ushering me to drive to the curb so she didnt have to move ? I further explained that if a car hit her she would be in a great deal of pain .. i then explained to her that " roads " were designed for " cars " and foot pahts for people .. her friend was having a good chuckle at her friends expense as her defyant look glazed over to a look of embarrasment and failed experiemnt at being " Bossy "

this is in part what triggered my latest rant.. I have never in my life ever seen such behaviour , i am still surprised this is happening.. and dont quite know what to make of it all.

N

korgh
24th January 2014, 23:50

In the last 25 years what i have noticed in social circles girls mainly when drunk showing agressive/cheeky tendancies where as 25 years ago it was quite the opposite. I refer to social experiences and recall many accounts.

Just recently i can recall 3 accounts of such activity. 2 were drunk under 25 years of age and being completely antisocial. One girl walked up to a man bent over fixing something on a stage and pulled his underpants up out of his pants .. when he turned around she scurried off behind her boyfriend and proceeded to give him the bird. I thought this was a weird thing to do.. and another incident where i was involved while driving my car on a road 2 women were in the mddle of the road having a conversation .. one had the sense to move and the other definatly stood there making a gesture for me to drive closer to the parked cars so not to have to make her move off the road... i couldnt believe my eyes .. she had that defyant look in her eyes .. I mean seriously Its a road ..

I pulled over and aksed her why she was standing in the middle of the road , looking at me and ushering me to drive to the curb so she didnt have to move ? I further explained that if a car hit her she would be in a great deal of pain .. i then explained to her that " roads " were designed for " cars " and foot pahts for people .. her friend was having a good chuckle at her friends expense as her defyant look glazed over to a look of embarrasment and failed experiemnt at being " Bossy "

this is in part what triggered my latest rant.. I have never in my life ever seen such behaviour , i am still surprised this is happening.. and dont quite know what to make of it all.

N

I think this kind of stupid behavior (antisocial would be politically correct) is general for both genders these days. What most stands out is because this type of behavior in women is not acceptable by society. However, men can have this kind of behavior and most often much more stupid but there is always the excuse that they are men. I think it is a matter of social imposition. When women begin to form gangs, planning robberies and control the space that was once exclusive and very restrict to men, the society will have to rethink the model that have hypocritically defends during years.
Winds of change, my friend... to the worst.

DeDukshyn
25th January 2014, 01:37
If you think this is something new people, you must have been sleeping under some rock. Events like these are more accessible nowadays, that's all. Its only a seeming increase of such behavior.

A perspective that springs to mind is that crime is actually continually dropping almost everywhere since the 90's sometime.

I saw an article again just a couple days ago affirming this again. Yet the media won't let you know it - they want you to fear.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

N

You've never seen drunk girls in public? You need to get out more. :P :P

Nanoo Nanoo
25th January 2014, 02:52
Dedunkshun you naughty person ! lol

No ill clairyfy, 25 years ago when i was around drunk women their general behaviour was actually amorous , flirty , fun , conversive ... now its just weird , combative , confrontational.... i dont see it being even close and thats over 25 years.. i truly worry and i have some theories as to why this is happening ...

N

DeDukshyn
25th January 2014, 03:03
Dedunkshun you naughty person ! lol

No ill clairyfy, 25 years ago when i was around drunk women their general behaviour was actually amorous , flirty , fun , conversive ... now its just weird , combative , confrontational.... i dont see it being even close and thats over 25 years.. i truly worry and i have some theories as to why this is happening ...

N

Hehe, but more seriously ...
It's not just women in the trend you notice ... it seems ubiquitous. But again, I am wondering how much media and the resultant collective consciousness are having influence in our perceptions ...

Nanoo Nanoo
25th January 2014, 03:14
I dont watch TV and havent for over 4 years so Media has zero influence. Collective conciousness is something for people who wish to plug into it .. i am not even remotely interested in doing that. My observations in this regard are latent and not something i look out for normally ..

N

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th January 2014, 04:15
One weird thing we are seeing in modern schools is that the schools will pretty much suspend or expel even a kindergartner for "sexual harassment" and "terrorism",
so formerly natural and normal children are growing up really repressed (not just sexually but in every regard!).

They have fewer "normal" (i.e. petty and short) fights (dad used to say a fight in high school was over quickly) in the modern system;
we are seeing more true "assaults" vs. what used to be a scuffle, 1 on 1 has become 1 vs 6+, etc.

I think there used to be more "individual credibility" and responsibility in the school culture, i.e. people had their own reputations to defend,
and now it's like some sort of gang, hive mind, maybe groupthink sort of deal, where the potential for a real explosion is quite high and there is no end in sight once the conflict is triggered... if that makes any sense!

I.e. kids in my dad's time used to meet after school and establish pecking order.
Now kids are skipping that part and taking guns to school, even hurting their friends.

Back in the old days, it was common to see former enemies become best friends after a fistfight.

It is actually part of the bonding process of troubled kids, to establish these little "orders and hierarchies" at school.

They have been seeing an awful lot of that being sorted of via gunfire on TV. it's not really the Repubs or the Dems etc. it's the media!!

p.s. i think the term for what's wrong with the kids is "sado-masochism" :(
and attention whoring

OnyxKnight
25th January 2014, 05:24
A perspective that springs to mind is that crime is actually continually dropping almost everywhere since the 90's sometime.

I saw an article again just a couple days ago affirming this again. Yet the media won't let you know it - they want you to fear.

Exactly. Just pay attention to what they are 'promoting' to be heard/seen and what they don't.

Perhaps this push backfires in that now people start to suspect that this is just another conspiracy to transfix the gender norms/roles in behavior. You don't wanna put more dirt on an already dirty underwear. Clearly the objective was something different.

Has anyone noticed if they report the crap in Africa there where you are? So far I haven't.

Diversion, diversion, more lies and perversion.

OnyxKnight
25th January 2014, 05:30

Well, I'm about that old myself, so I can only speak for those 25. But as for before them, I have others who have shared experiences. Unless you and them were in different timelines, I don't see a very good match in anecdotes.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I dont watch TV and havent for over 4 years so Media has zero influence. Collective conciousness is something for people who wish to plug into it .. i am not even remotely interested in doing that. My observations in this regard are latent and not something i look out for normally ..

N

You can watch TV and still not be influenced. You can throw out your TV set and still get affected by stuff that's on the internet (its a media outlet by itself, as you probably know). So nobody is safe, if they are easily affected or influenced, so to speak. I mainly pop up a channel on TV just to see latest twists in the game, then analyze, compare, analyze, compare, etc. You should try it.

Lifebringer
25th January 2014, 05:34
Hi Jacko; just reading the "Greatest Story NEVER Told by Lana Cantrel and she says that the ancient aliens used Electro-Magnetic Resonance and it drove the women and men mad when exposed to radiation and it was done because their DNA had been damaged so badly they would birth deformed children and so they would electric shock the men and women causing the women to miscarry as well as go mad. So it stands to reason with Fukishima sneaking up on our DNA without media warning that the MRI Magnetic Resonance Imaging can be doing the same. They use it for everything now in dianostics and they've not been known to tell the reprecussions of their treatment over the period of decades. Perhaps, someone is increasing the dosage of electro-magnetic resonance and slowly ending up giving everyone manic depression drugs?

With NWO, everything is possible when they get devious. The books download was free and i'm on page 119 where she tells of it. She has a bone to pick with Carl Sagan over the lies told about ancient alien theory and because of her credentials in education and doing the actual work to write this book, they wouldn't even allow her info to be printed. They are stuck on "big bang/bank theory.'

jackovesk
25th January 2014, 05:46
Hi Jacko; just reading the "Greatest Story NEVER Told by Lana Cantrel and she says that the ancient aliens used Electro-Magnetic Resonance and it drove the women and men mad when exposed to radiation and it was done because their DNA had been damaged so badly they would birth deformed children and so they would electric shock the men and women causing the women to miscarry as well as go mad. So it stands to reason with Fukishima sneaking up on our DNA without media warning that the MRI Magnetic Resonance Imaging can be doing the same. They use it for everything now in dianostics and they've not been known to tell the reprecussions of their treatment over the period of decades. Perhaps, someone is increasing the dosage of electro-magnetic resonance and slowly ending up giving everyone manic depression drugs?

With NWO, everything is possible when they get devious. The books download was free and i'm on page 119 where she tells of it. She has a bone to pick with Carl Sagan over the lies told about ancient alien theory and because of her credentials in education and doing the actual work to write this book, they wouldn't even allow her info to be printed. They are stuck on "big bang/bank theory.'

G'Day Lifebringer...

Some great analogies have been placed on this thread...:yes4:

A common 'Theme' has been 'of course' women fight, its being going on for a long time...

However, my spidy-senses tells me its goes (Way Way Way Deeper) than that & their definitely is an 'Underlying Agenda' behind its cause...:yes4:

I'm talking on a (Physiological Level), a PTW spanner has been thrown into the works and this thread to me is all about trying to uncover it...:noidea:

In other words...

Something definitely is (Not Right)...:wizard:

MargueriteBee
25th January 2014, 08:04
They fought dirty like men and hit as hard as they could with their fists and carried knives. There were tough girl gangs back in the seventies.

I remember when my sisters told us about fights between girls in school but were just scratches, slaps and hair pulling. I think that nowadays there are more and more aggressiveness and serious risk of permanent injury or fatal victims. Practically there is no limit to the madness. The social, emotional imbalance and lack of responsibility are main factors in this type of violent assault. Again, bad company, the lack of responsibility, bad education and social condition are preponderant factors in these situations.

There is an article by FBI about "Addressing School Violence" Maybe it can be interesting to this topic:

"Incidents, such as the recent ones at Columbine, Virginia Tech, and Northern Illinois University, produce horrifying, enduring images. Members of the mass media publicize and inadvertently glorify these events to capture the attention of viewers and readers. Unfortunately, many of the portrayals have led to faulty assumptions and stereotypes of the school violence perpetrator. Further, researchers have devoted much attention to generating a working profile of these offenders and describing many typical characteristics.
However, it is important to caution against the use of a profile because many apparent warning signs may be irrelevant and restrictive and even could unfairly categorize a student who may not pose danger.1 Therefore, an awareness of the potential warning signs empirically based in making accurate threat assessments in the school setting proves critical."

Read more more here: http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/law-enforcement-bulletin/may_2011/school_violence

Cheers

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th January 2014, 08:14
hm you remind me of that book "the cross and the switchblade", talked about how the Mau Mau gang of NY made the women and girls carry weapons because the cops couldn't search a female without cause... this was probably during the 50s and 60s??

hardened murderers at age 13!

Agape
26th January 2014, 07:53
I had to think about it .. also because of some problems popping up between me and mum and I'm not sure half of that 'stuff' is good for public viewing .

But it helped me to orient my thoughts. Clearly, human society is in serious out-balanced state where genders are concerned .
Sure plenty of you may disagree with what I'm going to say but that's alright, it's my relativistic point of view as of the moment ..

When I go back in my thoughts to India.. there are still some of the most beautiful , feminine , divine mothers and women walking there unnoticed, living no-show type of life , some of the kindest mothers, selfless wives , gifted daughters ..
unmatched in their conduct ..and qualities ..gentleness, patience, sweetness, loving kindness .. ( sure they are everywhere, just saying .. ) .
The traditional feminine qualities of listening, healing, loving kindness and patience .. and honesty, of course required equally qualified men of character.

Sometimes I fear if society has fallen so much that both of those unique qualities will disappear forever .

And that's from me as a being who knows that Being is beyond any and all genders .

Yet, human life and biological profile is naturally polarised and there used to be unique beauty in it ;)

These days and in all our modern society, woman folks are trying to compensate the gap, the millennia old debt-to-be-payed , at least so it seems ,
it's all about equality and we are losing our nerves easily . We are still vulnerable and no matter what you or I do, we will be vulnerable and will need protection from brute force till such exists .

These days it's lots of women in media and everywhere , talking and talking and no one stops them .. because it'd be impolite and impossible and the neurosis turned chronic ,
and men do surprisingly the same , they too are talking a lot .. and able to do much less and everyone pays attention to how it looks and much less to what are the true characters and motives behind.

As H.H. Dalailama says ''much in the shop window and little in the store room''.

Women are taking chief roles at many places and while sometimes it's a blessing and totally deserved and substantiated,
the general trend of 'strong ' almost masculine woman who has to dominate the family, and can't be regulated by any means unless it'd break her sovereignty is something I have hard times to accept .

Then there comes 'human sexuality' to the equation and things turn even more edgy .

I don't understand how so many boys( and girls ) nowadays claim to be homo-sexual, it used to be slim percent of the society, it's multiplied by ten probably judging common reactions and claims ( if they could be only trusted, just joking .. ).

But I think there's a problem with this untamed sexual energy, possibly much stronger on the woman side ..
could be result of hormonal overdose, also many undergo some kind of hormonal therapies . Experiments with all from kundalini yoga and natural therapy, vitamin overdose , chemicals, high protein diet .. what else , all of that .

You may know how some of us react when touched inappropriately by man , we hit back and scream .

But you may not know how we react when accidentally touched by the same-sex women . I had it happen to me once when I was kid , in swimming pool . Nothing happened .. the lady could have been my mother .. but I remember the feeling . I felt as if struck by lightening . Shocked .

I probably had such experience in small way later in my life though I simply don't let people too close unless it's life necessity ,
but it came up very often between mum and I and I know her reactions are completely different . It's just the energy that makes people violent .

It makes you want to run away or hit the other person to stop it. Stop it to being perverse and intrusive and hurtful at the soft spots .

It goes the same between opposite genders but there somehow we have learned to define the rules better , or at least so we try and if can't , we run away fast . Or end up in trenches and that's another dark side of human history .

The clue is in balance ,

patience and loving kindness ..

:angel:

Natalia
26th January 2014, 22:47
I'm not sure of the level, frequency of violence by women/girls...it was quite high when I went to school (I am 38), and I was on the receiving end of it...they tend to pick on the more gentle sensitive ones...it seems to me that for young girls and women now a days and in the recent past, more "cool" for them be tough and gentleness and sensitivity are sometimes seen as weakness...and some women don't want to be weak or seen as weak...and there can be this shame of feeling deep emotions and being vulnerable and having needs and sometimes needing or asking for support...

Some people say that the strong bully the weak, but I do not see this to be true, there is like a dark kind of strength, and a light kind of strength...(and weakness)...and people can have a mix of both...

Society does have different expectations of men and women...so to some people it is more disturbing for women to be violent...

I personally am not against "gender roles", to me what's most important about it is if people are happy with it (or some of it)...if it comes natural to them and is true to their nature...so, taking violence out of the equation, if it's natural for a woman to be more masculine than is expected of her, and for a man to be more feminine that is expected of him, that is ok with me...I don't think/see/feel that we are all meant to have the same level of masculinity or femininity as men and women...

I am more feminine than masculine, but of course I do have some masculine aspects, like all women do, and all men have some feminine aspects...

SPIRIT WOLF
26th January 2014, 22:58
I'm not sure of the level, frequency of violence by women/girls...it was quite high when I went to school (I am 38), and I was on the receiving end of it...they tend to pick on the more gentle sensitive ones...it seems to me that for young girls and women now a days and in the recent past, more "cool" for them be tough and gentleness and sensitivity are sometimes seen as weakness...and some women don't want to be weak or seen as weak...and there can be this shame of feeling deep emotions and being vulnerable and having needs and sometimes needing or asking for support...

Some people say that the strong bully the weak, but I do not see this to be true, there is like a dark kind of strength, and a light kind of strength...(and weakness)...and people can have a mix of both...

Society does have different expectations of men and women...so to some people it is more disturbing for women to be violent...

I personally am not against "gender roles", to me what's most important about it is if people are happy with it (or some of it)...if it comes natural to them and is true to their nature...so, taking violence out of the equation, if it's natural for a woman to be more masculine than is expected of her, and for a man to be more feminine that is expected of him, that is ok with me...I don't think/see/feel that we are all meant to have the same level of masculinity or femininity as men and women...

I am more feminine than masculine, but of course I do have some masculine aspects, like all women do, and all men have some feminine aspects...

That last sentence bugs me a bit, it might apply to some but not all men have some feminine aspects, maybe gay men, and perhaps gay women have more masculine aspects than straight women? Curious angle

scanner
26th January 2014, 23:06

The men do exactly the same BTW.I hope you mean SOME men , I certain don't . However I take your point .

Natalia
26th January 2014, 23:48
That last sentence bugs me a bit, it might apply to some but not all men have some feminine aspects, maybe gay men, and perhaps gay women have more masculine aspects than straight women? Curious angle

I find your post surprising and interesting! I didn't think/feel that anyone would be bugged by that and I don't mean to offend anyone. I personally do not see how anyone can be always totally masculine or always totally feminine...and I see that a man can be mostly masculine (and seem and be generally very manly, have strong masculinity) but also have feminine aspects, too...so to me having both aspects does not take away from the overall masculinity in a man or the overall femininity in a woman...

Agape
27th January 2014, 17:08

I find your post surprising and interesting! I didn't think/feel that anyone would be bugged by that and I don't mean to offend anyone. I personally do not see how anyone can be always totally masculine or always totally feminine...and I see that a man can be mostly masculine (and seem and be generally very manly, have strong masculinity) but also have feminine aspects, too...so to me having both aspects does not take away from the overall masculinity in a man or the overall femininity in a woman...

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/yinyangday_zpsc1c7272c.gif (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/yinyangday_zpsc1c7272c.gif.html)

YIN YANG . I think it's best explained on those principles . Every human being contain both sets of chromosomes , from your mother and father Spirit Wolf ,
and every being and creature has full potential to evolve either to a woman or to man , depending on biological circumstances and evolution line of the specie .

We all contain both man and woman within us . In advanced stage of evolution mankind will again be probably androgynous . But there are forces of nature here causing a split and polarisation of roles and it will be so for long yet .

The YIN and YANG mandala was used for many thousands of years to explain feminine-masculine principles within each individual ,

as you can see .. any extreme principle turns to its own opposite.

Men turn to ladies and ladies turn to men .. at the end it's natural . Homo-sexuality was often explained as extreme YIN ,
according to traditional Chinese medicine .

When I say the society is in state of disbalance it unfortunately affects most individuals within, and out-of-balance state is traditionally condition for every diseases to evolve easily .

Dwelling on principles to extreme 'point' is either extremely YIN or YANG. Extremely YANG man won't give up on who they are causing the woman to extreme YIN point,
which looks for example like OCD .
No one is able to give up on their principles and convictions, thus keeping each other in check , and state of balance - by forceful agreements .

Thus is the state of politics, society, families .. and species .