PDA

View Full Version : Thought projecting my reality.....

truth4me
25th January 2014, 02:59
Keep this simple.Thought projection is real IMHO and I seem to be doing it.I thought about a friend calling less then 5 minutes my friend called.I'm riding a bus and this homeless man was siting across from me and my thought was " I'm going to give him 2 dollars" then he within 10 seconds ask me if I had a couple of bucks I could spare. Then today I thought about my daughter calling and within 10 seconds she called.Now a couple of hours ago I thought about another friend calling and right then she called! This has been happening a lot and very simple things but it's like our true abilities are being released to us slowly as we awaken more and more to this REAL illusion that we have been living in.....

pumashared
25th January 2014, 03:52
the question is why is this happening?

STR
25th January 2014, 13:25
God readily becomes any ideal or vision you hold as truth. Our belief systems create our reality. Read that again and slowly to digest it. The space before you, I.E., consciousness-God-you and extension of your body- is alive, interactive and reactive to the thoughts impressed upon it. Just as the body can cause the mind to get into gear by exercise, so too can the mind get the body into gear by visualization of exercise. Its the same for the space. The body can influence the space and the space the body.. It is a two way street as the space defines you and will continue to define you so too can you define the space by control of the thought patterns harbored that are impressed upon it. The space is alive, it responds to your thoughts as the body responds to your thoughts and while not immediately seen in this 3D space the effects radiate outward.

Harboring of thought patterns create their effect in reality. The body, like the space before you is a delicate and plastic instrument for and of consciousness to discover itself. Enjoy the space knowing you should explore it! It is exploration of self because both the observer and that which is observed are the same thing but it is a great exploration! Dive in! Just remember that like the body, you can make the space sick by the thoughts you harbor. Realize and examine your subconscious desires and leanings. Mediate on it, dwell on where you are, where you want to be, what obstacles you have created that lie before you and see the space as you. No different than your bedroom. Is your bedroom tidy, arranged, or a mess? Whatever the bed made before you the first step is realizing you made it. If you like what you see keep it up and push to a new desire to fulfill. If however, the space needs tidied up then clean up is needed and then move forward.

Jake
26th January 2014, 14:50
Keep this simple.Thought projection is real IMHO and I seem to be doing it.I thought about a friend calling less then 5 minutes my friend called.I'm riding a bus and this homeless man was siting across from me and my thought was " I'm going to give him 2 dollars" then he within 10 seconds ask me if I had a couple of bucks I could spare. Then today I thought about my daughter calling and within 10 seconds she called.Now a couple of hours ago I thought about another friend calling and right then she called! This has been happening a lot and very simple things but it's like our true abilities are being released to us slowly as we awaken more and more to this REAL illusion that we have been living in.....

It's been happening your entire life,,, You are just now noticing? :) I'm loving it. I noticed a longo time ago... You can put creative meditations into play, and you won't be disappointed. I posit that we have been doing the 'creation/manifestation' thing for manymany lifetimes. We moved into a place where we 'loved the creation' more than we 'loved the experience. (creation and experience being inseparable..) One of the reasons that we 'notice',,, is that we are getting back into balance, regarding creation/experience. There is not much greater joy than experiencing creation,, AND KNOWING IT!!!! Physicality is an illusion,,, and thought projecting is what we DO....

Love to you.
Jake.