PDA

View Full Version : Global consciousness project dot

seleka
25th January 2014, 07:33
I went to see what the gcp dot was like, and it isn't working, or its off the charts, anyone can see it like it normally looks? http://gcpdot.com/

greybeard
25th January 2014, 07:49
Checked from your link seleka and its working.
Chris

A paste job from their site.

How it works
The Global Consciousness Project collects random numbers from around the world. These numbers are available on the GCP website. This website downloads those numbers once a minute and performs sophisticated analysis on these random numbers to see how coherent they are. That is, we compute how random the random numbers coming from the eggs really are. The theory is that the Global Consciousness of all Beings of the Planet affect these random numbers... Maybe they aren't quite as random as we thought.

The probability time window is one and two hours; with the display showing the more coherent of the two. For more information on the algorithm you can read about it on the GCP Basic Science page

seleka
25th January 2014, 07:59
you can see an active graph at bottom left with data points plotted? I can see nothing and one other report of nothing. It was just a dot, at the red stage when I turned it on, then it stayed at the top and grey. it normally looks like a graph