PDA

View Full Version : Men Who Stare at Goats

25th January 2014, 19:06
It's a snowy day in Toronto.... again... and for reasons unknown, i found "Men Who Stare at Goats" on Netflix. I know this movie has been the subject of discussion on PA over the years... but i watched it and loved it.

Now, more than ever... We need the Jedi!

Kryztian
25th January 2014, 23:18
Yeah, it is a fun film. It does poke fun of woo-woo ideas and new age-ish cliches, and I imagine, these aspects of the history are greatly exaggerated for the sake of humor in the film. What the film does not tell you was that these programs were primarily focused on remote viewing, had the support of MANY higher-ups in the army, who felt they worked, and are probably continuing to utilizes these techniques in secret now.

Also, the experiences these men had in the "New Earth Army" is probably very different from what many others in MK-Ultra programs and other Super Soldier development programs have experienced - torture, forced drug addiction, blackmail, mind control, etc. You might want to check out the Project Camelot interview of Duncan O'Finoian to get the other side of the picture.

Project Camelot interviews Duncan O'Finioan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUgThru7JY)

Ellisa
26th January 2014, 01:38
One of my favourite movies! Although it does poke fun, it leaves just enough uncertainty to cause a shadow of doubt among disbelievers I think.

Fellow Aspirant
26th January 2014, 04:53
Lynn, the character played by George Clooney, was real. Do a little digging. You'll be amazed.

He was instrumental in setting up the original program; it influenced the training of many remote viewers, including Courtney Brown.

Namaste

B.

CD7
26th January 2014, 23:35
I loved the movie too!

Do you think the character played by Jeff Bridges was a real person ?

27th January 2014, 02:59
I loved the movie too!

Do you think the character played by Jeff Bridges was a real person ?

Jim Channon...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCcs2ChTV8