PDA

View Full Version : Reptile says they were here first.

Lost Soul
10th October 2010, 17:19
Interview in Sweden with no photos or drawings of interview subject. Per the reptile subject, they were here first, that our genes were manipulated by the Illohims (Elohims?), and that the reptiles went underground and remain there to this day.

Part I (http://www.subversiveelement.com/AliensReptoidsLacerta1.html)

Part II (http://www.subversiveelement.com/AliensReptoidsLacerta2.html)

Some of it makes sense, like aliens coming here for our minerals (the reptile says copper, but I read from Stetchin it was gold), but other parts the jury is out for me and I'll have to do more reading. I welcome your comments.

Here's a quote from Part II. This is what Jon Peniel (Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis) wrote about in another work where aliens performed surgery on humans for DNA or fiber so as to sustain their own dying species.
Furthermore, two of the species are also interested in your body, in your human tissue and blood, because their own genetic structure is defect through bad evolution and radiation (as far as we know) and they need intact strings from your kind and from animals to repair their own genetic again and again, but they are not really able to repair the defects completely because their DNA and your DNA is not fully compatible (my own species is absolutely incompatible with them, so they are not very interested in us) and they try to make more compatible crossbreeds between you and them by use of artificial fertizilations and artificial wombs.

Samothrace
10th October 2010, 17:33
Some of it makes sense, like aliens coming here for our minerals (the reptile says copper, but I read from Stetchin it was gold), but other parts the jury is out for me and I'll have to do more reading. I welcome your comments.

I never understood that. Aren't there other places in the galaxy with the same minerals but with less belligerent natives? Asteroids perhaps?

lightblue
10th October 2010, 17:44
don't think they (the reps) are going to make it through the ongoing earth's heightened frequency mode..their days are numbered i am afraid....i mean, even as it is, they can't withstand walking upon the face of the earth for longer than a very short time, or else why don't we see them sprawling around, particularly as they say they were here first..i think they must be panicked...they can't keep up with the changing frequencies..their genetic make up does not allow it... :no: l.

Snowbird
10th October 2010, 17:51
Whether or not the Lacerta situation was real, there are many other sources that state the same general premise.

The one thing that I do not understand (I've never read Sitchin) is why the reptiles went underground and did not stand their ground so long ago, to remain top-side. Is it because they could not/cannot survive in the atmosphere on the surface? And, consequently, humans' numbers increased beyond the point of control? Although the control of the human populations was set in motion tens of thousands of years ago, we are now uncontrollable because of our numbers.

What a major quandary!! :fencing:

Carmody
10th October 2010, 17:53
the problem with such issues as we face here, on the forum..in the fundamental '3-d reality' way of existing...is the sheer paucity (means:lack-low number) of information or facts. All we have is a trail of difficult to follow crumbs. Even if we were in lets say, a underground base and meet some aliens and reptilians face to face, this does not increase our knowledge base regarding the vital part of framing what we see in front of us. Meaning..we have no definite state of 'past' and no definite state of 'now' and this cannot draw a line to the future. Due to this, we cannot create a stance (position) for ourselves, we cannot orient or polarize our knowledge base and go from the discomfort of unknowns to the comfort of knowing.

This lack of hard information allows for just about any scenario to be painted convincingly..in any direction.

A wise and wide ranging researcher will look into the possibility of Reptilians being here first, which was my original conclusion when I was in my late teens, from considering the fossil record and time considerations for development into sentience. In the realm of reptilian domination of the planet in ancient fossil records (whatever that means!) there was enough time for reptilians to gain sentience a good 10 times over. This comes from th4e modern scientific ideas on time periods required for development of species, when compared to the fossil record. So when fitting facts to theory, it is definitely a potential reality that one has to deal with. With regard to them removing their record of existence, well we find almost nothing of early human habitation/civilization, either! And that only goes back 12,000 years in the official books. However, that has changed as of recent, with regard to homo habilius, Africa, etc. Or..that they (reptilians) were never here in the first place....

So it is easy to slip into the idea that reptilians were here first (I expect the information says they hid underground for a long, long time, and that is the why of no fossil or habitation record), and that they are the victims in a war. I also have to deal with the idea of reverse psychology in myself, on the idea that my body and mind WANT me to be right and WANT me to be on the upside, morally and ethically on this and therefore the reptilians MUST be the enemy.

One has to be very careful here, we are slipping into...potentially...the Patty Hearst Story line, where she identified with her captors. Now known as the 'Stockholm syndrome'. (the irony of citing Stockholm syndrome in this 'cast' and case, and with modern immediate history..is not lost on me) This was extensively explored in the film 'V for vendetta', for example, as a main plot component. It has to do with high levels of mental involvement that create re-wiring and orientation on all levels. A form of brainwashing, it can be seen as. Identifying emotionally with our captors (raptors? craptors? :p ) in a hostage or kidnap situation. Or not! Our mental model of the basis of logic formation in the mind is one when we were a child, we reached out with the only thing we knew at the time..which is our emotions.

When we reach into the unknown with our minds as adults, this facet is still in there at the formation of thought and we still reach into unknowns and try to categorize them with emotions as the basis of forming a reality or logic framework. Bodily protection is done first so the emotions and coloration of 'fight or flight', and then emotional categorization occur before logic is even allowed to begin shaping the body's input....which is all input we will ever get! (bodily input, that is-on the mechanistic 3-d level)

Thus the mental dangers that need be considered.. when considering unknowns. The logic always has an emotional component when the supporting data is thin on the ground..as we do our best to 'make it real'.

Thus the quandary we have here in the idea that reptiles were here first and they are the victims.

All we can do is try and find any 'factual' evidence we can, in order to frame our logic on the given situations. Note that such (evidence) is always held from us, and that alone is a great clue as to the realities that exist.

The other is to not try and force it into a black and white aspect, which we always try to do, in order to move past the emotional discomfort of not knowing the truth in an area where we feel directly and deeply threatened.

Carmody
10th October 2010, 18:36
I never understood that. Aren't there other places in the galaxy with the same minerals but with less belligerent natives? Asteroids perhaps?

My understandings with regard to transmutation makes the entire gold thing a giant red herring. However, in the same area as Gold, occurs the oxidized form of gold, known as monatomic gold or 'the philosopher's stone..which is IMMENSELY valuable, for dimensional transfer and /or energy extraction. Look on the forum for any posts by me on the philosopher's stone and alien presence/bases. Besides the vortex points being favorites for the alien/reptilians for dimensional transfer and similar energies, the gold and monatomics are seemingly the big deal, as it was and is for the alchemists or the druidic part of the Illuminati. Which might be one and the same, at the top of the system. Our bodies are loaded with it (glandular and otherwise) , thus the human sacrifice/fear/spirit angle of the stories.

lightblue
10th October 2010, 18:42
My understandings with regard to transmutation makes the entire gold thing a giant red herring. However, in the same area as Gold, occurs the oxidized form of gold, known as monatomic gold or 'the philosopher's stone..which is IMMENSELY valuable, for dimensional transfer and /or energy extraction. Look on the forum for any posts by me on the philosopher's stone and alien presence/bases. Besides the vortex points being favorites for the alien/reptilians for dimensional transfer and similar energies, the gold and monatomics are seemingly the big deal, as it was and is for the alchemists or the druidic part of the Illuminati. Which might be one and the same, at the top of the system. Our bodies are loaded with it (glandular and otherwise) , thus the human sacrifice/fear/spirit angle of the stories.

that's why, and if this is true, i don't feel so sorry that the reps will be left behind once the heightened frequencies really kick in.. :yu: l

Agape
10th October 2010, 18:47
Reptile who speaks is by definition not a reptile :haha:

lightblue
10th October 2010, 18:50
Reptile who speaks is by definition not a reptile

have you met one? hope not... l

Agape
10th October 2010, 19:00
My turtle didn't want to talk...

but some do..

:hug:

Samothrace
10th October 2010, 19:10

Thanks, I'll look up some of those posts.

Bill Ryan
10th October 2010, 19:25
The Lacerta interviews, which have been around since 1999, are very highly strange. (Although I wanted to!) I've never been able to dismiss them completely.

If anyone knows, or can analyze, that they're a hoax - I would very much appreciate the details.

Carmody
10th October 2010, 19:48
I've never looked at them before. Like everyone else, I'm not liking the idea of sitting down and having my grounding challenged. I guess I'd better take a look and see what they say. I'll probably have to do it in chunks.

for me, it was looking at the fossil record and standard thinking on evolution,as a teen. Then (at that teen age) I looked at the bible and all surrounding it as a giant piece of horsepuckey in so may evil and contradictory ways..that the dude who gave us intelligence and discernment just (in the bible) had to be the good guy. There seemingly just wasn't any other option due to the sheer insanity in that text. This,-if looked at with evolutionary thinking tossed in, as an attempt to discern the bible as some sort of stilted factual record. But, the whole thing stunk to high heaven on the lack of information front so I put it down and went on to things that were more rewarding.

Fredkc
10th October 2010, 19:57
You know it's intelligent, down-to-earth, common sense, rational questions like that which make people slowly move away, then point fingers at you. Happens to me all the time. Of course it would also support notions re. our DNA.

Or else why don't we see them sprawling around, particularly as they say they were here first..
I saw a Reptile drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.
His hair was perfect.
Reptiles of London.
Draw blood.

Fred

Ki's
10th October 2010, 20:31
I found the letters to be quite compelling.

What I find interesting here is that although we are quite able to entertain the idea that human looking (both terrestrial and alien) races can be either positive or negative … we tend to automatically assume that any/all reptilian races are negative.

I only gave the letters a cursory read through and want to get into them in more depth; however, it seems that she was very specific that the warring alien factions are alien human and alien reptilian races.

She states that her race went underground for survival during war and the subsequent 200 year long nuclear winter. She didn’t give any indication of survival concerns over ‘the coming heightened frequency mode’.

I can’t help wondering now if perhaps we need to be open to the possibility of more than one reptilian race. And also to be willing to consider that those differing races don’t necessarily have the same MO or agenda.
Just my thoughts.
Ki

Samothrace
10th October 2010, 22:26
I didn't see this in the original post, but I found the second follow-up interview on Google. Here is the link.

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_lacerta_files.htm (Didn't see this on the website in the original post, but here is another link I found on Google containing a second follow up interview. http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_lacerta_files.htm)

She claims that her species experiences pleasure from exposure to the Sun. So then why haven't they relocated to the surface? We seem to pose little threat to them and our "creators" haven't been seen for thousands of years. Well . . .

Question: Will the other extraterrestrial species undertake nothing against these war-like actions? Specifically, something ought to be on Earth for the more highly developed species.

Answer: You're wrong there. Specifically, for the more highly developed species there is simply at the very least your fate. You are animals for them. Animals in a very large lab. Understandably, an alien intervention on your planet would disturb their projects, but I don't think that they accept a confrontation with other species for it. Many of them could look for another research planet for themselves or they could study over a long distance your behavior and your consciousness/awareness, since crisis situations could have an attraction for their studies. Whenever you people take a look at an ant hill, and another person comes along and steps on the ant hill, what do you do? You go on your way, or you search for another ant hill or you observe the ants in their crisis condition. But would one of you —even though he were larger and more powerful than the one who stepped on the ant hill in the first place— defend the meaningless ants? No. You have to imagine for yourself the viewpoint of the more highly advanced creatures. You are the ants. Don't expect any help from them.

Of course we would also ask for help when it became clear that your old partners were ganging up on you. Some members of that human government are fully aware of our existence —also partially owing to an old religious basis. For example, there is a gigantic partially underground building in the capital which is totally dedicated to my species and that also has a direct approach to an elevator shaft and to an underground system. In this building partial meetings have taken place and do take place between us and humans. We have passed on information to you in the last few years; according to what I know, we will keep ourselves as far away from the conflict as we can. You ought to learn to solve your own problems yourselves or to become intelligent enough never to create those kinds of situations. What will come and who will possibly place themselves on your side, only time will tell. I really do not want to make any indications about that.

A dozen or so alien groups are interested in humanity and or the Earth's surface for various reasons. These groups are currently in a "cold war" which may become (or already has become) a "hot war". They apparently know this and are staying out of it.

So. . .

"Hey you want to go sunbathing later?"

"No can do bro. The Humans just set off a couple of nukes to stop Aliens from harvesting their DNA."

This amuses me.

Luke
10th October 2010, 22:32
You know it's intelligent, down-to-earth, common sense, rational questions like that which make people slowly move away, then point fingers at you. Happens to me all the time. Of course it would also support notions re. our DNA.
[...]
You do not get many asteroids with free slave labour force and as big concentration of needed mineral
Still the longer I think about it, "gold" story seems more and more as allegory .. we use gold as proxy for our energy.. traditionally that is.

Carmody
10th October 2010, 22:50
My quick analysis of the text:

1: female-more trustworthy and less threatening. Helps bring male monkeys on-line, physically and mentally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:Age cycle: "periodically returning cycles in the earth magnetic field" 57,653 magnetic cycles old, or 28 human years. I know of no cycle or even possible to propose explanation for an electromagnetic or magnetic cycle in this system that is ~3.7 hours long. In any case, rationally speaking I cannot quite imagine (humanly psychologically connect) anyone measuring their lifespan in something akin to hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3: Evolutionary scaling: Answer: I understand that this must sound absolutely unbelievable to you, because you are a young and genetically engineered species. Your historical horizon ends at a scale of just some thousands of years and you think this is right. But it isn´t. This is impossible. Your programmed mind is obviously not able to handle with such large time scales. Our evolution time may seem incredible long to you, but this is in fact the original way of nature. Remember, your early mammal ancestors developed together with dinosaurs and they survived the bomb like us. They evolved slowly during the next millions of years and they divided into various species and shapes, some of them larger, some of them smaller. This is evolution of the body. But what about their mind and intelligence? They were simple animals. The mammals evolved since - let us say - 150 millions of years, but only in the last 2 - 3 millions of years they were able to became intelligent and thinking. And within this small period beings like you were created. From nature? 148 millions of years time for the evolution of animal-like mammals, 2 millions of years time for the development of (more or less) intelligent beings like you? Ask yourself: Do you really think this accelerated evolution is natural? Then your species is more ignorant then I've thought. We have not evolved wrong but you.

The thought in mankind being the the change in self, ie the beginnings of intelligence then speeds evolution as it thus self driven. Mankind as a species now is on the edge of driving it's own evolution directly.
The danger in all prior lines and questions-answers in this text ...is the way the points fit our expectations or capacity for plausibility in the supposed facts or speculations on observations.
The essence of a good con is how it plays on our sympathies and undermines our logic function. 3/4 of the way through the text I find myself very sympathetic to this 'female'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4: Technology trip: The plate contained detailed descriptions of both species (but more about the humanoids) and about the events and weapons, including the fusion bomb.
In this time and date, Joseph Farrell, in his books on the Nazi Bell... outlines how in human current knowledge terms, fusion bombs and radiation are already fully obsolete, and have been moving into that obsolescence for about 50 years. What I mean is radiation and fallout being obsolete. This text dates 1999, and Joseph's works come after so the possibility of a fraudulent text tripping up on technological explanations increases over time. As it may just have done so, right here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:Technology trip:Question: You speak sometimes about underground cities and artificial sunlight. Do you mean something like a "hollow Earth" with this. Is there a second sun inside our planet?

Answer: No, Earth is not really completely hollow and there is no second sun inside. This story is ridicolous and physically not possible (even your species should be intelligent enough not to believe this.) Do you know how much mass a sun must have to produce energy and light for a longer time by fusion?

Kozyrev in the 50's and neutrino counts both seem to indicate in recent scientific ideas that the sun is not a truly a fusion system. electric universe. etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 : Probability/odds trip: When we are on the surface and we meet human beings (even a large group of them - this makes no difference. All of your minds are like one mind) we are able to "touch" their mind and induce them via telepathy the command "See us as one of your kind" and the weak human mind will accept this order without refusion and they will see us (despite our reptilian look) as normal humans. I´ve done this many times and you weak humans generally see me as an attractive brown-haired woman, because I have created this special "mimicry image" in my mind years ago and I can induce it into your minds without problems. I´ve needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. There is a simple switch ("See us as we really are / See us as we want you to see us") in your consciousness which was placed there from the "Ilojiim" when they created your kind and we can use this swich to convince you that you see humans when you look at us (other aliens use this switch, too). It is easier as you think. When there are meetings between your kind and aliens which seem to look exactly like yours, these aliens have used that switch and some of the meetings with man-like aliens can be also explained with meetings with my kind.) When I met E.F. the first time, he saw me also as a normal human woman and I remember that he was very frightened and shocked when I revealed him my real appearance.

We would have seen photos by now. No doubt. You can fool the mind, as is indicated in the interview, the touching of minds..but she is not speaking of physical mimicry. Just mental. Psychic. So she can fool minds, but not the camera. She says it's forbidden to be seen 'out and about'....but there is no doubt in my mind that we'd see such by now. Too many cameras in this day and age. Digital cameras and remote recorded observation were not as common as they are now - back in 1999.

There is a considerable amount of information that involves many suspected underground bases, etc aspects. UFO sightings, etc. All mixed up.

The copper fusion part is interesting.However, if this is a fraudulent release, this could be an attempt to have people fall into the cuperate (copper) based superconductor indication hole of some fusion thingie of some 'undefined' sort. That puppy don't fly with me. Not on the tail of the Kozyrev findings concerning scalar waves, the table of elements, and aluminum. Information which was not well circulated in 1999, by any way of thinking. However, the point that copper can be made into a monatomic, according to the current literature on monatomics, this is not lost on me. But...I've seen no evidence for copper hoarding or copper gone missing in huge amounts.

Hmm...In conclusion, I can't dismiss it 100% either. But pretty close.

I like it as it is a fun story. One of us inadvertently screwing our reptilian brethren over and we need to give them a big hug ...and together ...we will fight the sky people.

However...with my personal knowledge base and a desire to do so, I myself could build a more convincing story that would hold up under the most intense technological scrutiny.

Bonus thoughts:
7: No follow up as promised.

8: Not one hard fact that can stick. If the desire was to convince us of anything, anything at all, one hard undeniable point would have emerged. At the very least. Note there were none. Everything was entirely slippery and subject to interpretation by the reader to create believability. This is the essence of a good con, in the human world.

John Parslow
11th October 2010, 00:56
Hello Ki's

Just some late night thoughts:

I also found The Lacerta interviews a really compelling reading and personally did not read any particular threat into her answers only with regard to finding their patch then leave it alone which actually makes a lot of sense to me. It is a subject that not only interests me deeply but I would like to see some positive interaction with these people - lizzard or otherwise - if there are other races living here then surely it would be a better thing for us all to meet - get over our innate repugnance reactions to someone/something different to us, after all when aliens finally get here we are going to have to start growing-up at some point - meet the situation square-on so to speak. We all might have a fantastic amount of information share with each other. I vote we hold out the Olive branch and try to make ourselves known and that we are friendly towards them (The World Govenments excluded and Military of course). It always brings me back to the fear factor generated during and at the end of World War 2 when I was growing up and was taught to hate Germans! Since adulthood I have realized the sham of it all. I have lived in France and Germany and found them to be just like us. I have never hated any races or foreigners or any with a different colour of skin or different creeds - we are all basically the same with the same wants and needs - I for one would love to meet this lady, I feel that I could have many hours of conversation with her because the implications of these interviews are fascinating - and yes my friends can any of us here prove her wrong or the whole thing a sham? How much more wonderful it would be if we discovered it to be true ...

Love and peace to all (including) the reptilian race. JP :cool:

ponda
11th October 2010, 01:47
Some people might find this interesting.It is a book written by a women who claims to have had a relationship with a man who she says was sort of possessed or controlled by a reptilian being.She also has what she claims is information from another human/reptilian being who had been alienated (pardon the pun) from the reptilian group.I don't know how much or if any of the info is true but it is very interesting reading.In the book the author tells of the reptilian plans for the planet.A lot of what is said ties in with things like chip implants,chemtrails,cashless society,ID cards etc.Personally I don't think that things will unfold as is hypothesised in the book.It's called The Body Snatchers by Susan Reed.

There is a lengthy review of the book here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20565

Here is a link to the ebook. http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/bodysnatchersSusanReededited.shtml

Here are a few quotes from the book:

Foreward

This will be my only book as long as I am left alone. Here are four years of my experiences. I have to write them out or they will stop it by stopping me. One reptilian has already made attempts; this is why I have had to write it.

The reason I wrote this book was to get rid of the reptilian entity I will call Ettissh. Ettissh was originally sent to me by the man I will call Brian. Brian is depicted on the front cover and was hosting a reptilian. Ettissh fell out with Brian and started working alone. I had some personal information on the reptilians that I had no intention of telling others, but the connection of Ettissh and his attempts to harm me, which went on for three and a half years, meant that I had no choice but to publish the information in order to stop him. He was following a reptilian rule inappropriately. "We stop people before they expose". But I wasn't going to expose them anyway, so he was quite ridiculous to have brought this about. His characteristic of "I have to win no matter what" was also partly to blame.

The other reason that this book was written and published is that Ettissh enticed the overseeing entity of "John of God" psychic surgeon in Brazil to work for him. He enticed her with reptilian secrets such as one about karma and another an alien agreement. In exchange, she joined forces with him against me. At the same time, however, she wanted to help out against the reptilians and was instrumental in producing this book.

The reptilian Ettissh doesn't care about the reptilian organization - only himself.

13. Weapons.
13. (a) I have personal experiences with most of these weapons.
13. (b) Weapon # 1 is used to kill and it appears as though the victim has had a heart attack, always at night. Time of death is 2.40 a.m. or soon afterwards.
13. (c) Weapon # 2: Lethal. Creates a stroke. A wavelength is used that transfers a chemical which create blood clots.
13. (d) Killing in groups; their London meeting takes place in the Royal Albert Hall as Freemasons. Opponents are killed using weapon Numbers 1 and 2.
13. (e) Weapon # 3: Non-lethal, temporary effect. Suddenly out of nowhere, you feel very disorientated and unable to function normally. A hand held device no bigger than a credit card is used to fire toxic energy/substance. Usually fired from a distance. Could be used against public speakers.
13. (f) Weapon # 4 - Non-lethal, permanent effect. Causes general debilitation including depression, mind suppression, tension, and dullness. Given between the hours of approximately 12.00 noon until 10.00 pm, there is a peak at approximately 3.00 pm. The afternoons are the worst. Work output is reduced.
13. (g) Weapon # 4A: Mass toxic energy/substance put in the atmosphere to suppress us all. Sent between the hours of 12 noon until 10 p.m. approx.
13. (h) Weapon # 5: Non-lethal, permanent effect. This causes anxiety resulting from harmful vibrations given into the body and a timer is involved. There is a break between 9.00 p.m. and 5.00 a.m. at night
13. (i) Weapon # 6: Non-lethal, temporary effect. Used at night at 2.40 am. Creates tension.
13. (j) Weapon # 7: Non - lethal, permanent effect. Creates depression. Used on activists.
13. (k) The source of some of their weapons is a machine attached to their space stations.
13.(l) Harming using their minds. Visualisations.
13. (m) Enhanced witchcraft. Black witchcraft combined with E. L. F radio-wave enhancement.

Their Overall Plan

They Want This Planet For Themselves

Here I start the conversations which are throughout this book with Ettissh; he used to mimic Brian's voice. Q - is my question and E - is his answer. I have not included all of my questions which were probing to shorten the information.

Here Ettissh explains how the reptilians plan for us is to have us all implanted with a minute device. We will agree to this implant because it will seem better than not having one. In order for us to agree they are currently replacing cash with a card, this card will be made to seem insecure and subject to theft, we will then believe that a small device under our skin a financially better option. The whole world is to be implanted so native cultures that do not bank are being or will be destroyed. The most likely way that the reptilians believe they will implant this device is via an identity card and this will then be made to seem inconvenient, it will get lost and replacement will be difficult. We will agree to an identity implant as a solution to the problem of lost identity cards. This device will enable the reptilians to kill us and they plan to do this when everyone in the globe is implanted. Ettissh says we will all be killed by electrocution via the implant. I believe this is possible having received the weapons I describe.

What We Can Do To Stop You?

Basically we need to know what is going on, burying our heads in the sand is the worst thing we can do because they are more than half way through their plan and won't give up unless they are forced to.

E - if you all refuse or a lot of you refuse to take part in our control mechanisms then our plan won't work. You could all refuse to use credit cards and bank cards and then we haven't got a leg to stand on.

Q - What is the most important thing anyone could do to stop you and keep the planet to themselves?

E - Riot like crazy and that will do it. (mass riots)

E - Refuse all credit cards E - Campaign for a pin if you use credit cards.

E - Refuse to send your children to school

E - Expose the top dogs

E - Refuse to vote for any president what so ever because it will always mean we're in control.

E - Take all your money out of the bank and put it in a safe deposit box

E - expose us basically and then we won't hang around.

E - If you don't use a credit card then we are not going to be able to do away with money and if money is still there we can't implant you and without an implant we can't destroy you.

E - right now there's still money around but when we need to withdraw money then you need to prevent us doing that by not wanting it and the way to do that is not use credit cards.

Q - how are you going to get rid of money?

E - it will seem more sensible to have everything on card

Q-Why?

E - Its going that way already. It's so easy to use a card why bother with money, there'll still be cheques, cheques or a card. The protests/ riots need to be when we propose getting rid of money, because once we've done that we're on a role - more and more stuff is on cards will simplify things

Q - What will children use?

E - Children will have cards too- their parents, with a spending limit on it. At the till there won't be any cheques - it will all be on card. The shops will not accept anything but cards soon.

Q-Why?

E - Because it's easier. We have to remove money in gradual stages - so its harder to use - cash machines are not safe - people will start getting mugged at cash machines, the machine will swallow their card more easily, they've got no card for another 20 days, the banks are open at **** hours - you've got to take time off work to get there- huge queues at lunchtime. We'll make it a dam side harder to get your cash.

They'll invent something else and it will seem like the ideal way of purchasing, like an identity card- it will give you everything you need in one card but then of course it will be converted to an implant because they'll get lost.

Samothrace
11th October 2010, 01:50
- and yes my friends can any of us here prove her wrong or the whole thing a sham? How much more wonderful it would be if we discovered it to be true ...

Love and peace to all (including) the reptilian race. JP :cool:

Define wonderful.

According to the interview humanity was created by an egotistical alien species who hard-coded susceptibility to mental influence, dualistic thinking, and an inability to understand the universe (and thus an inability to advance) into our genetic make-up. Not to mention these beings may or may not comeback to take us away for eradication or for use as slaves.

On top of that we are also currently the target of various ET groups, three of which are overtly hostile, who at best think of us as animals to be studied.

But yeah if this is true then at least our neighbors seem to be pleasant people. Or at least have the capacity to be. Which is a little more real than the portrayals of "negative" entities.

Ki's
11th October 2010, 03:11
It seems a possibility that the Reptilian blood line in TPTB could be the ET/transdimensional(bubble) races. It might be in the planets best interest as well as to our native races to at least explore the option of an alliance of sorts.
There are of course questions. (about a million) I'm a carnivore so I can't be too judgmental, but still, I'd like to know precisely [I]what [I] kind of flesh they eat. I mean, do they have cattle herds down there? Chicken farms? McDonalds? What about their garbage and sanitary facilities? Do they use computers? Do they sing, dance, tell each other jokes? What the hell kind of a joke would a Reptile tell anyways? "So, sttttarrrrkshishhh, did ya hear the one about the human who thought he was descended from monkeys?"
As an abductee, I'm far too cautious to send out the welcome wagon just yet, but I'm certainly willing to consider some options here.
Probably one of the most difficult things for us as a race, is the dawning realization that we're really not at the top of the evolutionary ladder. We've believed ourselves to be top dog for a very long time. And now, it's a bit of a blow to our collective self-esteem and a great frustration that we may have been spiritually tethered.
Seems the more I learn the more my brain buzzes with questions.
Ki

*In the event that Reptilians do have computers and read this....there was absolutely NO insult intended in my use of the invented word 'sttttarrrrkshishhh"*

Lost Soul
11th October 2010, 04:01
Hi Ponda,I clicked on the link and read most of it. It discusses an alien reptile agenda and not that of the so called domestic variety that is the subject raised here. The domestic reptile stated that she and her kind evolved here on earth but that outside reptiles visited from other places.

heyokah
11th October 2010, 07:51
My quick analysis of the text:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:Age cycle: "periodically returning cycles in the earth magnetic field" 57,653 magnetic cycles old, or 28 human years. I know of no cycle or even possible to propose explanation for an electromagnetic or magnetic cycle in this system that is ~3.7 hours long. In any case, rationally speaking I cannot quite imagine (humanly psychologically connect) anyone measuring their lifespan in something akin to hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part caught my eye as well.
It reminded me of my Yoga education, where I learned there was a cycle of 3 hours and 40 min !!! (2 X 1 hour. 50 min)

~~~~
ANULOMA-VILOMA

Anuloma Viloma is in fact and alternate Nostrol. Breathing Technique. It is also known as Nadishudhan pranayama and it is a process of purification. It strengthens the lungs and calms the nerves. It helps the human body to get rid off the toxins that have built up through stress and pollution. It also helps to cure cough and colds, insomnia, chronic headaches and asthma. Normally, the person performing this exercise, actually inhales through one nostrial and then he or she has to retain the breath for a few moments and then exhale the air through the other nostrial. As a general rule our left nostril is considered to be the path of the Nadi, called Ida and the right one the path of the Nadi called pingala. A healthy person is very likely to predominantly breathe through the Ida nostril for approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes, followed by the other nostril. Unfortunately, due to a series of factors related to the precarious health condition, many people have their breathing rhythm disturbed. In such cases, Anuloma Viloma restores, equalizes and gradually balances the flow of Prana in their body.~
~~~~

It's a curious fact that there IS a cycle of 3.7 hours in the human body :)

FrankoL
11th October 2010, 09:03
This was very fascinating dialogue. In particular, the notion that human are easily to maneuver and the reality can be different what we usually perceive. It can be seen as a gap in DNA structure. I immediately linked to the story of the movie "They Live".

On the other hand I don’t believe they would live in underground caves (as they adore sun light). With all technology they possess this would not be a question to move to the surface, whether we like that or not.

John Parslow
11th October 2010, 11:07
Hello Samothrace

Define wonderful.

According to the interview humanity was created by an egotistical alien species who hard-coded susceptibility to mental influence, dualistic thinking, and an inability to understand the universe (and thus an inability to advance) into our genetic make-up. Not to mention these beings may or may not comeback to take us away for eradication or for use as slaves.

On top of that we are also currently the target of various ET groups, three of which are overtly hostile, who at best think of us as animals to be studied.

But yeah if this is true then at least our neighbors seem to be pleasant people. Or at least have the capacity to be. Which is a little more real than the portrayals of "negative" entities.

It occurs to me that most of us – at least those on this forum anticipate disclosure and seem to welcome whatever that disclosure shall bring. How many of us have really thought through the ramifications of such an event taking place? To have alien beings arrive on this planet – some of whom may not even be humanoid; one hears of reptiles; insect types et al – how many of us can actually say we are prepared not only to admit these other life-forms exist but are ready and willing to accept them at all? It is my contention that most human beings cannot even get on with their neighbours let alone beings from other galaxies or universes. To answer your question I define 'wonder' in the literal sense of the word – it would be a phenomenon to meet races far in advance of us mere homo sapiens - it’s time we took a long hard look at ourselves and realized that we are not ‘top dog’ around here. If the ‘The Lacerta’ interviews are not a hoax and the female is who she says she is; then she certainly did not appear hostile. So much the better for us to meet her kind and begin our understanding of how things really are than trying to blow alien craft out of our skies before we or they have the chance to offer the hand of friendship … Just my opinion of course.

Love and peace to you. JP :cool:

Richard
11th October 2010, 13:49
I for one really love reptiles. (as well as all of Earths creatures)
They are fun to watch in their natural habitat as well as their little glass enclosures at pet shops.

And some are really good with BBQ sauce as well :)

Zook
11th October 2010, 15:02
I for one really love reptiles. (as well as all of Earths creatures) They are fun to watch in their natural habitat as well as their little glass enclosures at pet shops.

And some are really good with BBQ sauce as well :)

Thanx, Richard!

You just got us all cooked, with that last sentence of yours.

(To any reptilean that may be reading this thread, I, Uncle Zook of the Halifax Regional Municpality, do not and have not ever liked the taste of reptiles! Fish and shrimp (and eggs) are the extent of my meat intake. Richard is the guy you want! I believe he is located at ...)

Celine
11th October 2010, 15:06
I love halifax...

I do hope the reptilians stay away...
Bad enough when the leafers show up int he fall ;)

I miss the cabot trail every fall..

Zook
11th October 2010, 15:14
I love halifax...

I do hope the reptilians stay away...
Bad enough when the leafers show up int he fall ;)

I miss the cabot trail every fall..

Yes, autumn in New England gets all the hype ... but autumns here in New Scotland are a pretty picture, too!!! Maybe we can get the reptileans interested in the taste of leafers? (See Richard, buddy, I'm looking after ya!)

Richard
11th October 2010, 15:27
Thanx, Richard!

You just got us all cooked, with that last sentence of yours.

(To any reptilean that may be reading this thread, I, Uncle Zook of the Halifax Regional Municpality, do not and have not ever liked the taste of reptiles! Fish and shrimp (and eggs) are the extent of my meat intake. Richard is the guy you want! I believe he is located at ...)

It's all good dear Uncle, the reptilians are well acquainted with me and know exactly where to find me.
I will be waiting with BBQ sauce in hand and my fire well stoked.

btw. http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Cook-Reptiles is a good read ;)

MzVaFf
12th October 2010, 00:06
What are your thoughts on these U-TUBE Videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX-gMG_WH4k&feature=related

Agape
12th October 2010, 02:03
It's a longer story..it would overtype all internet, why bother..

Human ancestors are much older than reptilian race ,

however reptilians evolved differently ..

and their civilisation reached its peak levels where they will reside for very long ,

as sovereign space civilisations we can only respect each others differences

and never cause harm.

It's difficult to say which of the stories are true or not because things do happen beyond our comprehension and expectations about what reality is,

in short..

:angel:

noxon medem
12th October 2010, 02:09
My turtle didn't want to talk...
but some do..

- the turtle seems to be highly evolved beings,
obviously well adapted to recent times of turmoil ..

Steven
12th October 2010, 12:40
Hello Lost Soul,

I haven't read all the Lacerta papers, nor the whole thread, but it is not the first time I hear this comment ; 'that we, human, are not the first to be here on Earth, the reptilian are'.

Assuming this report/interview is genuine, it doesn't give any special privilege to the reptilian race toward the human race on Earth because they were here first.

The real question is ; who, as a race, originated from Earth? The reptilian did not originate from Earth. They were visitor and explorer. They might have come here before the human race was present, but it doesn't make them 'from' Earth. On the other hand, we human, have originate from Earth. We are a specie who evolved like all other animals from the Earth's evolution. We might have been altered genetically by some of this reptilian race, but it doesn't take off our origin.

Being from Earth doesn't make us owner either, but rather caretaker, and responsible for our mother Earth. All Life that originate from Earth is part of Earth, the human specie included. In this regard, the reptilian race is a visitor and should behave like one, an uninvited guess.

Namaste, Steven

Celine
12th October 2010, 13:09
http://www.enemyofdebt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/responsibility.jpg

http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/media/B-ProudHumanBeing.gif

truthseekerdan
12th October 2010, 15:55
http://www.reptoids.com/images/INDEX%20IMAGES/RRCa2.jpg (http://www.reptoids.com/)

lightblue
12th October 2010, 20:10
cats are the best rep repellents...they can't stand them and won't rest until they eliminated, or sent them off....ever seen your cat hiss away for no apparent reason? chances are your cat knew better... :yu:

Ross
12th October 2010, 20:20
well my cat certainly gets stuck into snakes and lizards...:p

lightblue
12th October 2010, 20:27
well my cat certainly gets stuck into snakes and lizards...

..is what i meant..but the reps can't stand the presence of cats either... they keep well away if they can help it...the species just don't smell each other..

wonder why ancient egyptians adored cats.. :wink: l

AtlasFactor
12th October 2010, 20:54
Hello Samothrace

It is my contention that most human beings cannot even get on with their neighbours let alone beings from other galaxies or universes.

That may be true at a cursory glance. But if you consider that there are those in power who look human, but who are in fact hidden manipulators, when I look at my neighbour, I see not only my own race but my oppressor race. (Or so I believe.) People of this world have not had accurate history presented to them, nor accurate spiritual information... our choice is an obviously baloney story, or nihlistically believing there's nothing after a brief and meaningless life.

This is not even to mention things like chemtrailsm, poison in our food, water, and medicine as factors when judging our performance. We have as a species lived as slaves. Some concentration camps ("nations") are nicer than others, to be sure, but that doesn't change the basic fact that we're imprisoned and always have been.

People are so quick to attribute our faults to us. I'd say we have not been given a fair chance to prove our character without vile and devious manipulations of hidden forces who are not human.

That is what meaning I take by the phrase Alex Collir used in one of his lectures, "free will violation".

Ross
12th October 2010, 21:08
That may be true at a cursory glance. But if you consider that there are those in power who look human, but who are in fact hidden manipulators, when I look at my neighbour, I see not only my own race but my oppressor race. (Or so I believe.) People of this world have not had accurate history presented to them, nor accurate spiritual information... our choice is an obviously baloney story, or nihlistically believing there's nothing after a brief and meaningless life.

This is not even to mention things like chemtrailsm, poison in our food, water, and medicine as factors when judging our performance. We have as a species lived as slaves. Some concentration camps ("nations") are nicer than others, to be sure, but that doesn't change the basic fact that we're imprisoned and always have been.

People are so quick to attribute our faults to us. I'd say we have not been given a fair chance to prove our character without vile and devious manipulations of hidden forces who are not human.

That is what meaning I take by the phrase Alex Collir used in one of his lectures, "free will violation".

good post...we have to forgive ourselves and others due to the fact that we have been duped, beyond what the majority of the worlds human inhabitants understand.

Regards

Ross

Samothrace
12th October 2010, 22:09

Personally, I believe all of us are guilty in our own complacency. Any conversation about such a group tends to include it being extremely secretive and having to enact grandiose schemes in order to sucker the rest of humanity into their vision of the future. If they were really that powerful then why would they need to do all that? We probably have more influence over our own destines than we'd sometimes like to admit.

ponda
12th October 2010, 23:01
Personally, I believe all of us are guilty in our own complacency. Any conversation about such a group tends to include it being extremely secretive and having to enact grandiose schemes in order to sucker the rest of humanity into their vision of the future. If they were really that powerful then why would they need to do all that? We probably have more influence over our own destines than we'd sometimes like to admit.

Fair perspective Samothrace.I would imagine that the bigger picture is somewhat complicated.There might be rules and protocols that have been put into place by much higher powers that must be obeyed by all.It might also be in negative higher beings best interests to be acting in stealth and secrecy at this time.I agree with you that we must try to be aware of our own complacency.

Lost Soul
12th October 2010, 23:23
..is what i meant..but the reps can't stand the presence of cats either... they keep well away if they can help it...the species just don't smell each other..

wonder why ancient egyptians adored cats.. :wink: l

So, the best defense against reptiles are a couple of domesticated mountain lions? A small male tabby can spray 'em, but I don't know if that will repel them.

Heise
13th October 2010, 07:14
someone challenges a few points of this story.

http://www.francescograssi.com/adv/2004_07_06.htm

Samothrace
13th October 2010, 11:52
http://www.francescograssi.com/adv/2004_07_06.htm

Thanks for the link.

The main logical mistake is obviously, that many interesting questions and answers are simply missing in the transcript. It's claimed that the document will show the "truth" about UFOs and aliens and the coming war (as usual) and such things, but the interviewer asked generally more unimportant or even silly questions like "What do you eat'", "What kind of clothing do you wear'" or "How do you appear on photos'" instead of more important questions. Well, Mr. K. said already in advance (to prevent such suppositions') in his Introduction that many parts of the whole transcript are not included in this shortened form, but how should we know whether this is true or not. Maybe this is the entire transcript. A good example for an overseen and unasked question: the being replied in one case "we are not your enemy (most of us not.)" What do this "most of us not" mean' Are there reptiles who are our enemies' This is an important question, so why didn't Ole K ask this question. There are more of such "hints" in the answers, but Mr. K seems to not hear most of them and preferred to ask more uninteresting questions. Why'

Seriously.
You'd think if the interviewer actually met a sentient reptilian who claimed there is an invisible war going on he'd, you know, focus on that.

RedeZra
13th October 2010, 12:37
We will agree to an identity implant as a solution to the problem of lost identity cards. This device will enable the reptilians to kill us and they plan to do this when everyone in the globe is implanted. Ettissh says we will all be killed by electrocution via the implant.

soo the plot n the plan is to kill us

what else is new

but why must they fry us through implants

don't they like a good fight

treacherous trickery n traitors of humanity

I can't stand the stench of your sulfur

Celine
13th October 2010, 12:41

what else is new

Now that is something I can agree with you about Red.

Ego hates being in the Light.. hence the lack of honor

ponda
13th October 2010, 12:56

what else is new

Remember it's pure speculation from a supposedly low ranking and rejected loner if indeed the whole thing is true at all.I would take it with a grain of salt.But IF there is some truth in the book then you can get a sort of vague idea of what their agenda might be and how they might construct it.You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that that many of the big decisions that have been made that affect society seem to be agenda driven.Why is this?

Carmody
13th October 2010, 17:01
The vast number of people this piece ends up being read by do not have the technological prowess or the cutting edge research aspects of said technology in mind..so the speculation in the text heads into misty unknowns and they have to make an emotionally based judgment call on the veracity of the written words therein. this, in every case that makes up the web of facts and statements within the text.

When it comes to emotional concerns, the emotional weighting is of that of a human woman, in the psychological considerations therein, regarding the feel of the text. Since the vast majority of the potential readers do not have a good background in psychology or even the essential aspect of dealing with the constructional characteristics of the human mind and how we 'fill in the blanks' to help support a story or feel. A story from a 'being',and we internally, unconsciously attempt to build a structure of sympathetic understanding to bridge the unknown components in the storyline. It is therefore... considered that this piece is capable of dragging the average mind down a path of emotionally based speculation on the contents therein.

It is a beautifully constructed piece that hits the nail on the head very, very well, when it comes to dragging the mind into the sympathetic condition of believability and agreement with the contents.

It is very well done and is capable of pulling the bulk of humanity into it, in all the right ways. Whomever wrote this knows human psychology very very well. This must have been gone over more than once, and edited multiple times in order to perfect the feel and structure.

+99.99% of the readers of this piece will not be able to find the 'trip points' that help lend more falsity to the argument, as the primary trips or faults are technological. Deeply so. Thus it is harder to see the rest of the construction clearly, as those subtleties become the believability structure for the mind that finishes the tale on it's own, via emotional reach.

To me, that much is obvious.

RedeZra
13th October 2010, 19:47
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that that many of the big decisions that have been made that effect society seem to be agenda driven.Why is this?

the Hidden hand is clutching for control over the world

why so why not

it is evil and can't even separate wrong from right

it simply cannot be trusted

it's not aliens not even anomalies but ethereal entities entering

what to do when astrals want the pleasures of physicality

well possess of course n even try to make n mold matter to inhabit

what's needed is a serious session of exorcism in high places

I kid you not

Chakra
13th October 2010, 20:20
why so why not it is evil and can't even separate wrong from right it simply cannot be trusted it's not aliens not even anomalies but ethereal entities entering what to do when astrals want the pleasures of physicality
well possess of course n even try to make n mold matter to inhabit what's needed is a serious session of exorcism in high places I kid you not

High places - low places, very very low places.
Even some of our very own Avalon membership places....

Exorcisms via visualizing explosions of ruby blue coloured balls of lighting descending - is a useful tool!
As well as Shiva - dancing / stomping on the heads of the arrogant and ignorant (ignorant of their own ego's projection onto other's what they themselves do - and too arrogant to see it)

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif (http://www.sherv.net/penguin-emoticon-143.html)

morguana
13th October 2010, 20:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KtF82Q99oI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KtF82Q99oI

http://www.comicsreporter.com/images/uploads/dinosaurcomics.jpg

;)

m

RedeZra
13th October 2010, 20:35
Exorcisms via visualizing explosions of ruby blue coloured balls of lighting descending - is a useful tool!

is it

does the thought of explosions of ruby blue balls scare them away

RedeZra
13th October 2010, 21:30
quote from the 'Lacerta papers'

'10 million years ago the small simians started to grow and they came down from the trees to the ground (again because of the change of the climate - especially on the so-called African continent.) But they evolved very slow as it is normal for a mammal and if nothing extraordinary had happened to your kind, we wouldn´t be able to sit here and talk because I would sit in my comfortable modern house and you would sit in your cave clothed with fur and trying to discover the secrets of fire - or you would maybe sit in one of our zoos.'

do you believe that you are an advanced animal genetically engineered by aliens

a mere monkey with a monkey mind

do you believe that

if so then I'm not sure if I want to know why you believe it

Kulapops
13th October 2010, 22:41
...and I say " Up yer bum, kermit !"

Ethereal Blue Being
13th October 2010, 22:59
CARMODY, WOW YOUR POST #51. Thanks for the eye opener

ponda
13th October 2010, 23:02

why so why not

it is evil and can't even separate wrong from right

it simply cannot be trusted

it's not aliens not even anomalies but ethereal entities entering

what to do when astrals want the pleasures of physicality

well possess of course n even try to make n mold matter to inhabit

what's needed is a serious session of exorcism in high places

I kid you not

Good comment.

Yes of course what influences the negative aliens.Possibly something much older,much larger and more pervasive.Something that hides in the background even more so than the negative aliens.

I believe the exorcism session is on it's way

Chakra
13th October 2010, 23:20
is it does the thought of explosions of ruby blue balls scare them away

You think it - it manifests in their realm, it's one of those multidimensional things I guess. But it blows up / burns up all the surrounding negative energy and entites, thought forms, returning it to it's pure energy source.
Seems to take care of what ever I need it to anyways. I will visualize it around me whenever I have to go somewhere there is lots of people.

Our matter universe - is apparently only 4-7% all told - what makes up the universe....so our matter - doesn't really matter all that much in the big picture. What does really matter - a lot is what we don't see and what kind of matter that might be is the dark (unseen) matter.
(I am sure you know all this - just repeating stuff for new people that don't)

And for me all that matter's right now is dinner!
Pun intended :)

Galaad
16th October 2010, 14:11
Hi there,
I saw many thing about reptilians, my pov is that's more a 'psychological picture', i mean the form, where background could be an energetic and intelligent entity (even E. Tolle talk about 'ego' in this term), Gnosis call that 'archontes', Casteneda 'flyers' and so on... but all see that as a negative parasit able to push human 'wrong way' through emotionals disturbations).
Something hurts me: 2:40am since what i call 'psychics attacks' occurs near 3.00, i haven't see this detail elsewhere before, it was only a personnal thing i'd noticed since years.

Galaad
16th October 2010, 20:41
i noticed this subject has been covered at many places here, so i'd to return reading a little bit more posts before 'remake the wheel' ;)
(if my english sounds strange because of translation: let me know, it will help me becoming clearest, a real need in french too btw :cool: )

Victoria Tintagel
4th November 2010, 21:52
Wow, Carmody! You are certainly qualified to value the subject of your post on its merits, yes! You are certainly a linguistic talent!
I always love those many leveled ways of phrasing, like in the old English literature...these everlasting sentences....so surprising in expressing feelings with words.....typically English formal, steel eyed and stoic in real life, ha ha .....but that's not the point here, ahem...excuse me :) You certainly made something clear here, although I can't easily tell you what it is, exactly, in my own words...:)

The vast number of people this piece ends up being read by do not have the technological prowess or the cutting edge research aspects of said technology in mind..so the speculation in the text heads into misty unknowns and they have to make an emotionally based judgment call on the veracity of the written words therein. this, in every case that makes up the web of facts and statements within the text.

When it comes to emotional concerns, the emotional weighting is of that of a human woman, in the psychological considerations therein, regarding the feel of the text. Since the vast majority of the potential readers do not have a good background in psychology or even the essential aspect of dealing with the constructional characteristics of the human mind and how we 'fill in the blanks' to help support a story or feel. A story from a 'being',and we internally, unconsciously attempt to build a structure of sympathetic understanding to bridge the unknown components in the storyline. It is therefore... considered that this piece is capable of dragging the average mind down a path of emotionally based speculation on the contents therein.

It is a beautifully constructed piece that hits the nail on the head very, very well, when it comes to dragging the mind into the sympathetic condition of believability and agreement with the contents.

It is very well done and is capable of pulling the bulk of humanity into it, in all the right ways. Whomever wrote this knows human psychology very very well. This must have been gone over more than once, and edited multiple times in order to perfect the feel and structure.

+99.99% of the readers of this piece will not be able to find the 'trip points' that help lend more falsity to the argument, as the primary trips or faults are technological. Deeply so. Thus it is harder to see the rest of the construction clearly, as those subtleties become the believability structure for the mind that finishes the tale on it's own, via emotional reach.

To me, that much is obvious.

Thanks, Renee, that's a great post :)

Our matter universe - is apparently only 4-7% all told - what makes up the universe....so our matter - doesn't really matter all that much in the big picture. What does really matter - a lot is what we don't see and what kind of matter that might be is the dark (unseen) matter.
(I am sure you know all this - just repeating stuff for new people that don't)

And for me all that matter's right now is dinner!
Pun intended

Reptile says they were here first...So what? The "here" was certainly the very first presence...here :)
I believe "here" is a "her" and she's perfectly able to take care of herself, she simply will cast away all non life-sustaining forms.
She's got strong survival skills...you know? She's been through rough storms many times and knows how to deal with all that is evil to her.
It might come to pass that, one day, only one, no...... rather two :) beings are allowed on this blue planet Earth, to support and sustain life.

And who knows...this same phrase will be spoken to their offspring :) much later....
"Reptile says they were here first" Are we sure we haven't been reptiles and crocodiles, before?:)
I like the suggestion that we're gonna meet up with our brothers and sisters: waiting for us to release our fear induced concepts of them.
Slithering Tint.

witchy1
10th November 2010, 13:53
Almost finished the Lacerta notes: I was wondering why the reptiles have similar names in different reports of encounters with them - reminds me a bit of Harry Potter speaking all those ssssssounds talking to snakes. (was it parsel or something like that) Have also read the Thomas Edwin Castellonotes. That whole Dulce thing just isnt right and as usual difficult to find any evidence. (I know looking up the internet isnt really research) I kind of feel that there are similarities in the two tho.

MichalPtacnik
10th November 2010, 15:25
Well, strictly speaking, that being would be related to birds, since it would have been the descendant of dinosaurs, just as birds are.

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 17:45
OK now I will wade into the whole subject of reptiles and 'reptilians' - in recent years science has learned that its understanding of ancient reptiles (dinosaurs) is incorrect. Some dinosaurs were warm-blooded, some even had feathers, and therefor more resembled BIRDS. Science has considered the human brain to have been 'built' evolutionarily, upon the so-called 'reptilian brain' or the medulla oblongata. Moreover observation of the human fetus at different developmental stages shows remarkable resemblances to different animals at 'stages' of evolutionary development. Carl Sagan in his book "The Dragons of Eden" explores the implications for modern humans of our biological ancestry rooted in the so-called 'reptile brain.' People around the world have ancient traditions tied to some form of the serpent, dragon, salamander, or mythical fire bird (Quetzalcoatl.) The dragons, or wise serpents, have been with us for a long time and the very image of such carries enormous psychological weight and meaning to humans. The recent preoccupation with so-called "reptilians" may be just another permutation of that potent symbol..................especially telling on a purely psychological level is that the reptilians may be in some way related to us genetically, that they take a mysteriously intense and personal interest in us, that they are secretive and somehow just on the other side of our normal reality and thus inaccessible to us in everyday consciousness but that they appear at night at the foot of the bed with enigmatic expressionless basilisk faces, observing, perhaps even abducting and experimenting on us. Psychologically the whole current concept of reptiles is very telling, mirroring our mental state - i.e. that we are divided in our own consciousness, separated out from the deepest most mysterious parts of ourselves and our ancestral heritage and the persistent appearance of the 'reptilians' is trying to tell us something important about ourselves. I know this is a pretty psychological interpretation, but I think the results of reflecting on what, on a psychological level the reptilians are trying to tell us about ourselves at this juncture may be more fruitful and practical than speculating about whether these creatures are "real" or not. Try as we like we will never discover any proof that they are 'real' - but they are as real as any other symbols and beings we project out onto our world. THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OURSELVES. Jung explored the phenomenon of UFOs and his take away was that they are 'real' - as real and concrete as anything else in the human imagination, and that they are more than likely multi-dimensional phenomena and are meaningfully understood on the symbolic level, i.e.: what are they trying to tell us now.

Assuming we are the creators of our reality, the reptilians, ETs, UFOs (which can be divided into several categories) are to be correctly understood as projections of ourselves. They are not alien, they are part of our minds.

It is dangerous to read books by Sitchin and others and combine all these ideas into some kind of collage and believe that these ideas accurately represent the reality we occupy. Serious questions have been raised by scholars about the works of Mr. Sitchin, entertaining as they are, and his works are to be understood as imaginative adventures and not as fact.

When in doubt about our history and the phenomenon we and others observe it is more intellectually honest to say "I really don't know" than cobbling together a fanciful artifice of all kinds of stories and ideas. Again, we are thrown back upon ourselves.

Do not be misled by those purveyors of false ideas. Maintain your equilibrium and rely on your own judgment and common sense.