PDA

View Full Version : Shocking - Justin Bieber’s Eyes Change In Court

rgray222
2nd February 2014, 18:15
I normally don't post threads like this but came across this video today, not sure whether to be shocked or amused.

***OP Update***
If you are new to Project Avalon, I encourage you to look around. Check out some of the other topics.

http://worldtruth.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/r7d65teyudgwtudwed7eh64g6detwy43dewdewewde.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl12afrfLD8

http://youtu.be/rl12afrfLD8

gripreaper
2nd February 2014, 18:20
Maybe all of the young performers are hybrid alien reptilian mind controlled shapeshifters and are programmed to follow an agenda?

blufire
2nd February 2014, 18:23
I can do alterations like this with my $99 photo/video shop software . . . and I am ignorant when it comes to computer tech . . . .

MorningFox
2nd February 2014, 18:29
Maybe all of the young performers are hybrid alien reptilian mind controlled shapeshifters and are programmed to follow an agenda?

I don't understand why when there are millions of kids world wide that would do anything to be in Justin Bieber's position and would happily follow any agenda, sing any song, wear any outfit they were given if it meant being rich and famous. Sad but true.

The eyes are slightly strange but as has already been stated it's something easily achievable on even a simple smartphone app. I'm open minded but this doesn't make much sense to me. Though of course I could be completely wrong.

UpToLight
2nd February 2014, 18:35
Ok, I looked for official videos and found this one (Fox News). In this video also something is wrong with his eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_HjUAg1irU

shadowstalker
2nd February 2014, 18:35
Ppl eye colors depend upon mood and disposition
Going into REM or meditation state, and the like.
This happens to me and everyone else I know.

Now unless every single person I know is a hybrid.

MorningFox
2nd February 2014, 18:47
I must admit it does look almost as if he is aware of it as he really starts blinking and then looks down away from the camera as if to hide it. Pretty strange whatever it is.

Milneman
2nd February 2014, 18:55
You started it! :P

http://i.imgur.com/ZkCaUOt.jpg

DeDukshyn
2nd February 2014, 18:56
Until I see the original video, I won't think anything odd has happened.

Too many of these types of videos recorded off a low res screen, zoomed in, out of focus, and heavily compressed.

Let's dig up the original video and take a look at that. and see what that looks like first for a bit of investigation. If a higher quality version of the video shows the same strangeness, now that might be something interesting.

Calz
2nd February 2014, 18:58
In the same spirit yet not quite on topic ...

http://vimeo.com/44435862

DeDukshyn
2nd February 2014, 18:58
Ok, I looked for official videos and found this one (Fox News). In this video also something is wrong with his eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_HjUAg1irU

heavily compressed 240p video is not good enough -- it is little better than the original.

There has to be high res video out there on this, no?

gripreaper
2nd February 2014, 19:04
I can do alterations like this with my $99 photo/video shop software . . . and I am ignorant when it comes to computer tech . . . .

Try this with your software...

http://i.imgur.com/cN8jYdR.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeviwOTIcAAWU0I.jpg

UpToLight
2nd February 2014, 19:06
This video is from Miami Herald youtube channel in 480p and his eyes are ok. Those claims seem to be fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuPV3HGaGI

DeDukshyn
2nd February 2014, 19:08
This video is from Miami Herald youtube channel in 480p and his eyes are ok. Those claims seem to be fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuPV3HGaGI

These types of videos can almost always be attributed to the quality of the video. When the resolution goes down, the compression engines get confused as to the details sometimes and you get weird artifacts. I do a bit of work in video, so I do see this occasionally and have an understanding of it.

Thanks Up to Light for the find.

Shane
2nd February 2014, 19:12
I was with a few people who were watching this LIVE on TV.. At the time I was not paying attention, but all the onlookers (People who have no interest in anything "conspiracy" related) started exclaiming "What just happened to his eyes.."

The next day I saw these videos on the internet. The videos are all low-res it seems however, so it doesn't look that strange to me. This sure did make "the rounds" quickly. That is the only point of interest for myself.

I have met this young man and spent a few hours talking with him. Having a great deal of experience with "mind control" I was actually surprised by him. In no way do I say this to defend him.. but.. He is no reptilian shape shifter :)

Lifebringer
2nd February 2014, 19:21
Maybe he was letting the NWO judge know, he's one of them, a hybrid? I saw it with my own eyes, and it was really telling.

Wind
2nd February 2014, 19:28
Miley, Justin, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Beyonce, Ke$ha and the rest of them are just brainwashed and mind controlled, it's actually really sad. I'm not really sure how much the fame and power distorts their egos and how much there is brainwashing going on, but if you look at them in the eyes you just know that there is something wrong with them... And millions of people watch and listen to their music.

Sidney
2nd February 2014, 19:50
Looks like a bad hangover to me. :)

blufire
2nd February 2014, 20:15
I think it is shocking that 68 people are currently on this thread. . . . Even more shocked (at myself) that I am posting on it. :eek:

WHOMADEGOD
2nd February 2014, 20:28

Really....could you show me please, I would like to learn how. I suspect I am even more ignorant, but please show me some alterations too.

johnf
2nd February 2014, 20:36
Sometimes we have no choice about the title of a video posted on facebook.
But we do have a choice of how we title our post containing that video.
I don't find this shocking, or very important at all, however the masses within
alternative media seem to.
There have been hundreds or more videos posted over the years that have focused on
some compression artifact and tried to blow it all out of proportion in order to further whatever point the youtube poster wanted to push, or believed themselves, it is up to us to not further the distortions for others.

John

gripreaper
2nd February 2014, 20:48
I think it is shocking that 68 people are currently on this thread. . . . Even more shocked (at myself) that I am posting on it. :eek:

I'm not shocked. Beiber is the "distraction of the month"

Today is Imbolc Candlemas.

http://littleguyintheeye.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/wheel-of-the-year.jpg

February 1 and 2 — Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog’s Day. One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights.

“The serpent will come from the hole
On the brown Day of Bride,
Though there should be three feet of snow
On the flat surface of the ground.”
Carmina Gadelica: Hymns and Incantations, Ortha Nan Gaidheal, Volume I, p. 169

On February 1 or February 2, Brigid is celebrated at the Gaelic festival of Imbolc, when she brings the first stirrings of spring to the land. Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Christians, and some Anglicans mark the day as the Feast of Saint Brigid; the festival is also known as Candlemas and Purification of the Virgin. The holiday of Candlemas, also known as Imbolc, falls on February 2nd. The ancient Celtic goddess Brigid was honored on this day, and even after she was absorbed into the Church as St. Brigid, celebrations for her changed very little from their Pagan roots.

So, 40 days after the "birth of the sun" at Winter Solstice, where the sun is entombed behind the horizon for 3 days, the purification ceremony takes place, and typically a virgin is sacrificed.

So, while beiber is put out in front as a distraction, three bankers mysteriously commit suicide this week, and the Imbolic ritual takes place at the super bowl, what is "really" going on?

Atlas
2nd February 2014, 20:49

Really....could you show me please, I would like to learn how. I suspect I am even more ignorant, but please show me some alterations too.
Here you go my friend:

Rwpf_hBo6SM

778 neighbour of some guy
2nd February 2014, 20:55
OP picture reminds me of old James Dean images, the kid is a car crash waiting to happen, after his death posters of this Hollywood fraudboy will bring in more cash then when he was alive, mark my words.

Hearsechandise.

pumashared
2nd February 2014, 21:01

Here you go my friend:

Rwpf_hBo6SM

is this actually real? it cant be. i know a bunch of video editing tools that you can get easily to change eye color. how do we know this is real?

Atlas
2nd February 2014, 21:07
Uploader of the video wrote:

I used a program from Adobe called After Efeects, It's a bit like photoshop but for videos. In detail, I put motion tracking onto both of my eyes, applied colour correction to the full clip, then applied a mask so the colour was only on my eyes. I needed to use keyframes a bit for the position of the mask when my eyes blinked, and I needed to add keyframes for the opacity of the colour correction. If you've never used the program that explanation doesn't make any sense, but hopefully it helps!

Here is a tutorial:
Wi5GUB-SxtE

pumashared
2nd February 2014, 21:12
Uploader of the video wrote:

I used a program from Adobe called After Efeects, It's a bit like photoshop but for videos. In detail, I put motion tracking onto both of my eyes, applied colour correction to the full clip, then applied a mask so the colour was only on my eyes. I needed to use keyframes a bit for the position of the mask when my eyes blinked, and I needed to add keyframes for the opacity of the colour correction. If you've never used the program that explanation doesn't make any sense, but hopefully it helps!

Here is a tutorial:
Wi5GUB-SxtE

haha i dont think he was looking for visual effects but rather a way to change your eye color using emotions

Atlas
2nd February 2014, 21:21
He was talking about video editing alterations:

-Wew1M2eLao

DeDukshyn
2nd February 2014, 22:05
It is so easy to do. I work with a late version of after effects and what you can do with rotoscoping and adjustment layers and masks is nothing short of "magical" =)

Ellisa
2nd February 2014, 23:02
Or maybe it is contacts. Sometimes they slip down the eye, as in the right eye in the first photo. You have to blink to move them back to the correct position. As I would imagine this sad boy has an epic hangover it is likely his contact lenses are drying out and his eyes are irritated. Note the eyes are blurry and reflective. It looks like lenses-- does he have corrective lenses?

He's is the news again today--- he bit a stripper on her boob. He's certainly piling up some bad behaviour that he will need to deal with. I am quite upset to find that we all seem to find his decline fascinating, (and I include myself in that judgement!).

DeDukshyn
2nd February 2014, 23:42
Or maybe it is contacts. Sometimes they slip down the eye, as in the right eye in the first photo. You have to blink to move them back to the correct position. As I would imagine this sad boy has an epic hangover it is likely his contact lenses are drying out and his eyes are irritated. Note the eyes are blurry and reflective. It looks like lenses-- does he have corrective lenses?

He's is the news again today--- he bit a stripper on her boob. He's certainly piling up some bad behaviour that he will need to deal with. I am quite upset to find that we all seem to find his decline fascinating, (and I include myself in that judgement!).

There is nothing in the more original video higher res version that UptoLight found. -- its the low res high compression "devil" again ...

But ,
I agree, that boy is going to be dead or burned out soon. He also needs a good tongue lashing by Sinead O'Conner ... my 2 cents ;)

Azt
3rd February 2014, 01:01
The truth is we got "our role models" all wrong, Woody Allen (a child abuser) , Justin Bieber, Beyonce and so on ...

ct0StLPZI7Q

DeDukshyn
3rd February 2014, 17:05

520 people on the thread now, that's interesting ... :)

Carmody
3rd February 2014, 17:34
Meh .

christian
3rd February 2014, 18:01
520 people on the thread now, that's interesting ... :)

It's often the sensationalist pop-culture themed threads that quickly attract most visitors...

Did you ever notice that what you could observe when you meet someone in person, what's happening in a person's aura, also in some way gets transmitted on video? I see that on Skype all the time, but also on other films sometimes (not in movies though). It's not like the aura gets transmitted, it looks kind of like the heat on a street when it looks glimmering, it's like you see the impulse of one person's energy on the screen, not the aura itself. And, of course, what happens in the aura is quite complex, sometimes there's action going on particularly in distinct area, like the eyes. What I mean looks actually pretty much like what can be seen in the Bieber video. TV's are quite sensitive anyways to energy, especially the older ones. When there's an outburst of energy close to the TV set, you can see some static...

Back to the point, I have seen people's auras literally morphing their face in real life, I have seen very strange video effects that in my discernment certainly had to do with their aura, and these people have not been reptilians. It's time to wrap one's head around the idea that not everyone who has strange stuff going on in one's aura or in one's appearance on video is a reptilian shapeshifter, I reckon.

TargeT
3rd February 2014, 21:27
2 members and 509 guests at this posting... all web crawlers?

hmm....

as far as CGI and video editing, simple google searches will give you a lot

https://www.google.com/search?q=free+CGI+video+editing+softwARE&oq=free+CGI+video+editing+softwARE&aqs=chrome..69i57.5962j0j8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

http://wolfcrow.com/blog/special-effects-software-guide-part-one/

for example