2nd February 2014, 18:55
A few weeks ago my uncle had a local Ghost hunting group come
to his house for an investigation. They got some really good EVPs
from the spirit box and they also captured this Ghostly Image on
a mirror in his bedroom
I wanted to see what you guys thought?

Milneman
2nd February 2014, 19:09
Is this fading within the mirror? You know what I mean jag? Like how some older mirrors will sometimes take on a patina under the glass that creates shadows in the mirror itself?

jagman
2nd February 2014, 19:23
Is this fading within the mirror? You know what I mean jag? Like how some older mirrors will sometimes take on a patina under the glass that creates shadows in the mirror itself?

There is no staining on the mirror. The mirror was in perfect shape

Milneman
2nd February 2014, 22:08
You sitting down?

You see the shadow over the bed?

AAAAAAAAH! :O

STR
2nd February 2014, 22:50
It is an older woman in a burial shroud. It is like the ones I've seen at Catholic funerals kind of see through netting like the head cover worn during mass. There must have been a viewing in the room or building or maybe it was a funeral home? I get that impression just looking at the photo.

Atlas
2nd February 2014, 22:56
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/divers/Ghost-Image-zoom.jpg

We can't see the details because the image is too small. Can you provide the original image ?

Ammit
2nd February 2014, 23:55
I do not see a shadow over the bed but it does look like the image is standing ( for want of a better description ) at the edge of the bed. I have seen these types of images before and they cast NO shadow.

Cidersomerset
3rd February 2014, 00:04
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=24759&d=1391366902

A slightly enlarged version a little clearer, definitely an image of something or
one by the looks of it.

STR
3rd February 2014, 00:06
On the blow up it almost looks like the elevator ghost in Scrooged as one can imagine at least 16 faces within the image in that blow up! Ten or more just along the bottom and the higher up you go the more faces you see. Eyes, mouth, outline and all ghostly non human looking skeletons about like those in and around the ribs of the third ghost of xmas future

Ammit
3rd February 2014, 00:06
Thanks Cider, this is how they cast no shadows.

jagman
3rd February 2014, 03:28
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/divers/Ghost-Image-zoom.jpg

We can't see the details because the image is too small. Can you provide the original image ?

The paranornmal investigator e-mailed the image today at the reveal
at my uncles. She has the original.I could ask her for it.
I wanted to give you guys a little more info on this story.
this is the 3rd investigation at my uncles house. The house itself is
108 years old.During this investigation while using a spirit box the
question was asked "How many spirits are in this house?" It answered 6.
One spirit said his name was Chuck and another spirit answered Rick.

Sidney
3rd February 2014, 05:14
Great capture Jagman!!!!! Are those eyes that you can see? There also may seem to be another face, above the shrouded womans head to the left.

jagman
3rd February 2014, 06:07
I have submitted the image to C2C. The more I stare at this image the more I see.

DarMar
3rd February 2014, 08:50
I see a double reflection, can you post an image without that red thing arround area of iterest?
notice that left part of ghost is darker, and that is a exact shape of ghosts right size, so there is reflection of a reflection of a ghost?
onwards.. nothing else double reflects.

picture taken is completely ankward, it has taken with nothing specific actually targeted and framed, yet it looks more like i had take specific angle to composite image there.
do you have any more pictures? Not needed of this scene specific, just to feel dude's framing attitude.

Hard to analyze this way but on surface yes it does have shape of a ghost but double reflection turns me off greatly.

it could be better seen on high resolution without red markers on it.

fact that it is small compressed image, while initially existed hires one only adds to the fire.. do you have hires image?
were photos taken digitally or analog way?
did you saw them right after taking on spot or are they sent to you later?

Thats just for start, but if you want to analyze it better even more questions should be adopted and examined.

jagman
3rd February 2014, 14:55
Here is another pic she e-mailed me

Atlas
3rd February 2014, 15:13
It is still a 640x480 pixels image (= too small), the original one must be 3 or 4 times bigger and will let us see the details.