PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Entities

myriaddimension
3rd February 2014, 13:27
This post is to ask everyone in avalon if anyone has been experiencing the influence of ghost-entities in their lives?

I have heard about someone who might have been "possessed", for the lack of a better word.

1) One person has been having episodes in which his personality changes, and all of a sudden he is not the same person. He has been telling his family members that he feels like a different person while having these episodes (verbally violent) and more so, his voice changes (more guttural)! Not sure if it just a split-personality (can a person simply change within a couple of days) or a person being "possessed" by ghost-entities, but this person states that he is not entirely in control of himself. He told his wife that he does not remember these episodes (which is verbally violent for what I know), and he acts very paranoid/violent. He went to shamans/priest - he has been offered healing as a treatment - and at the time being he apparently is normal.

2) The second story I heard today was that a person has been experiencing inter-dimensional entities trying to choke him! He has been to shamans/priest, and they have provided him a spiritual remedy for now.

3) I personally felt a heavy and a dark entity in my bedroom yesterday, but after awhile the energy felt normal.

4) My parents told me that while they were in China (a couple of years ago), they used to feel a presence of a dark orb circulating their room. During their sleep, this entity would slowly slide their blankets away from the bed, or open the zipper of the blanket. More often that not, the dark orb wanted its presence to be known. They said the energy was very heavy, so they started sleeping with the lights on. In the same time-period, my sisters and I had a similar experience 1000 of miles away!

So, I am just trying to understand if the presence of ghost-entities has suddenly increased? Or, are these just sporadic episodes?

I sincerely believe in both light and dark entities, but the presence of the latter seems to be more rampant at the time being!

donk
3rd February 2014, 15:20
I doubt the "amount" of their presence changed...only your awareness of them. That's presently happening to me, too. If they are sporadic episodes, they are probably very personal.

And remember that probably no entities are all "dark" or all "light"...

shadowstalker
3rd February 2014, 15:31
If one has ever experienced an entity in ones life they have been influenced by one means or another.

RichD
3rd February 2014, 15:43
For the first time ever I felt a presence this morning as I was waking up. With my eyes closed I could see a beings face with a halo of large scales around the head/face (it was all black/shades of black). It felt as though it was trying to communicate but was getting angry and trying to push through my aura/shield (unknown energy around me) as I wasn't communicating back. I was not afraid and it produced no feeling of fear. I asked it to go away, but it would not and seemed very persistent. In the end I had to ask my guardians to help (I'm not very experienced with other entities, so wasn't sure what to ask for really) and eventually the being faded.
I've felt a few strange things since joining Avalon, but this seems to be the most tangible for want of a better word. Has anyone else felt a greater presence of other being trying to communicate recently or since joining Avalon?
All good stuff :eek:
Thanks Rich

Spirithorse
3rd February 2014, 20:00
For the first time ever I felt a presence this morning as I was waking up. With my eyes closed I could see a beings face with a halo of large scales around the head/face (it was all black/shades of black). It felt as though it was trying to communicate but was getting angry and trying to push through my aura/shield (unknown energy around me) as I wasn't communicating back. I was not afraid and it produced no feeling of fear. I asked it to go away, but it would not and seemed very persistent. In the end I had to ask my guardians to help (I'm not very experienced with other entities, so wasn't sure what to ask for really) and eventually the being faded.
I've felt a few strange things since joining Avalon, but this seems to be the most tangible for want of a better word. Has anyone else felt a greater presence of other being trying to communicate recently or since joining Avalon?

All good stuff :eek:
Thanks Rich

Hi Rich,

I have not had any of those experiences but you might want to go to Simon's thread and explain what happened to you. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=791953&viewfull=1#post791953

He is very experienced in this field and has helped a lot of people with similar issues.

RichD
3rd February 2014, 20:19
Hi Spirithorse,
Thank you for your message and support. I'm very interested in Simon's thread and keep up avidly with the many questions and answers that appear. I think for my experience I'll see if I have any recurrences then will message Simon. It was interesting as I've never experienced anything like that before. Perhaps the being was just passing by, although I don't believe in coincidences so will just wait and see.
Many thanks for your help
Rich