PDA

View Full Version : Gov text message : Warning you are a participant in Civil unrest.

Theseus
4th February 2014, 08:57
“Dear subscriber, you are registered as a participant in a mass disturbance.”

That's a text message that thousands of Ukrainian protesters spontaneously received on their cell phones today, as a new law prohibiting public demonstrations went into effect. It was the regime's police force, sending protesters the perfectly dystopian text message to accompany the newly minted, perfectly dystopian legislation. In fact, it's downright Orwellian (and I hate that adjective, and only use it when absolutely necessary, I swear). But that's what this is: it's technology employed to detect noncompliance, to hone in on dissent. The NY Times reports that the "Ukrainian government used telephone technology to pinpoint the locations of cell phones in use near clashes between riot police officers and protesters early on Tuesday." Near. Using a cell phone near a clash lands you on the regime's target list.
A cup of coffee in the morning, maybe a little terrorism in the afternoon? Weather permitting of course..

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/blog/maybe-the-most-orwellian-text-message-ever-sent

Holy smokes! Whoever said the NSA had the Orwellian thing all sewn up never hung out in the Ukraine I guess.
This is just the NWO flexing at ya. Keep those eyes on the NSA now :)

Unlike the Ukraine I am certain that this type of text would never be sent to protesters here in the USA right?

Note to self: If i plan on standing up for human rights today, Id better leave my phone home -_-

2Zf-JMuf5YE
uG9O7gafU4sI just want to add this in here, Sort of set the tone for the NWO kinda .. 2014 this is whats going on in the world..

Lifebringer
4th February 2014, 11:14
Some of this stuff is hilarious as they talk to us like children yet tax us as adults. Charge us as adults yet, use childish and unnecessary bullying when they want to keep their crap on the books. If Ukraine was serious, when their "dictator, stated Yeah, I'm the best dictator out there and proud of it" they'd have handled it the way their ancestors showed them, and left it a mystery until dug up. I watched antique show this morning and they had one of the szar's prized swords on display, and guess who had it? Someone from the Appalachia mts with over alls and all, he just liked swords. It was priced at 20,000. Sterling silver with diamonds, and turquoise and other precious metals on the hilt cover and ingraved with the crown symbols on the blade.
Just saying, it's their mess, and they are just doing their duty to put their dictator out. WE find that even when we put a good President in, the rotten skin of the apple/congress/senate/corporate people, don't want that, and worked hard to keep their 1913 status quo FED banker ripoffs in place.

Theseus
4th February 2014, 11:20
Hell yea man u keep it up : ] Don't let them pull no #%#@ on you

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Non violently of course.

christian
4th February 2014, 14:23
The more they panic, the more they show their true colors. I don't think this is gonna work out for them. As for not taking your cell phone to remain invisible for that surveillance technology, couldn't you just remove the battery?

Hazel
4th February 2014, 15:48
The more they panic, the more they show their true colors. I don't think this is gonna work out for them. As for not taking your cell phone to remain invisible for that surveillance technology, couldn't you just remove the battery?

Yup! Adeeeeer.... tsk tsk... :tinfoil3:

spiritwind
4th February 2014, 15:58

I think you have to remove the SIM card too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subscriber_identity_module

DeDukshyn
4th February 2014, 16:23
They want you to start leaving your phones at home so there's no video evidence as to what really happens ... I don't have a mobile, but I do have a tiny personal video recorder. :)

Carmody
4th February 2014, 16:34

I've made sure I have a cell phone where the power -the battery-, is easily removable by the end user (me) and it is designed so the removal of the battery is quick, as is the re-insertion. That the phone can do this all the time, without falling apart.

It seems some manufactures are looking to rid the market of that type of phone. Which means you have no capacity to truly shut those types of sealed phone down quickly, except for destruction of the phone.

Also, the phone I have, it's operating system is one I have access to (android), and can reboot it in a old(er) software mode (possibly... have not tried that one yet). O h yes, lots of new batteries available for purchase, so I can carry around lots of standby power. And it has a FM radio on it - in case cell power is down in the given area, then I can tune into FM radio. An excellent camera, and a strong built in flashlight. These days portable FM transmitters are not that expensive and portable ones can transmit for miles, which is far enough in most cases.

So if someone cuts out the cell towers to stop people from communicating, if one has a FM radio on their cell phone and a small portable $200 FM transmitter, then they have two way communication that the government is ill equipped to jam these days, as few people have FM transmitters or 2-way radios in that bandwidth anymore.

Of course, one can still buy small two-way radios for quite low prices, so such things are not necessary. I just like the idea of back-up plans for back-up plans.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
5th February 2014, 00:03
This all makes one wonder,
what was the next big break through after electricity and phones,
that they didn't tell us about?

How much power do they need in order to get information,
considering the kinds of advances being made?

:(

Theseus
5th February 2014, 04:10
They want you to start leaving your phones at home so there's no video evidence as to what really happens ... I don't have a mobile, but I do have a tiny personal video recorder. :)

Oh wow i cannot believe that did not occur to me, Usually i think in a billion different directions. That one got past me though.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I've made sure I have a cell phone where the power -the battery-, is easily removable by the end user (me) and it is designed so the removal of the battery is quick, as is the re-insertion. That the phone can do this all the time, without falling apart.

It seems some manufactures are looking to rid the market of that type of phone. Which means you have no capacity to truly shut those types of sealed phone down quickly, except for destruction of the phone.

Also, the phone I have, it's operating system is one I have access to (android), and can reboot it in a old(er) software mode (possibly... have not tried that one yet). O h yes, lots of new batteries available for purchase, so I can carry around lots of standby power. And it has a FM radio on it - in case cell power is down in the given area, then I can tune into FM radio. An excellent camera, and a strong built in flashlight. These days portable FM transmitters are not that expensive and portable ones can transmit for miles, which is far enough in most cases.

So if someone cuts out the cell towers to stop people from communicating, if one has a FM radio on their cell phone and a small portable $200 FM transmitter, then they have two way communication that the government is ill equipped to jam these days, as few people have FM transmitters or 2-way radios in that bandwidth anymore.

Of course, one can still buy small two-way radios for quite low prices, so such things are not necessary. I just like the idea of back-up plans for back-up plans.

I really like you bunch :]

sigma6
5th February 2014, 07:37
This may be off topic by why on earth would the Ukraine, want to join the bankrupted EU Banking System? The IMF is bankrupt, the BIS is bankrupt. The West is preparing for the biggest economic collapse in history. How can the Ukraine be blind to this? The economic future is moving toward the East. I thought everyone on the planet was at least aware of this. The only thing the EU can do is impose an "austerity plan" on them and lock them into an economic rape plan of whatever economic resources they have.

I have no doubt the West is fomenting this in the background, using various covert means, both propaganda and technological. I am suggesting there are bigger forces at work then wanting to deprive a bunch of youths from listening to Western music and being able to buy cheap blue jeans, etc. And if they actually succeed. That will just provide more 'fresh blood' for the IMF banking system to grind on that much longer, when the rest of the world is trying to bring them down. Are they blind to what happened to every nation state who takes their poison money loans?

If a country wants to improve their economic situation, then get the government should first consider issuing their own money, like in Japan. And make their own people the creditors Which in reality, is true for everyone on the whole planet. It is the International Bankers that have in fact hid this planetary truth, by acting as a middleman and mixing everyone's portfolios, while they fattened themselves like the pigs they really are. Ukraine is on an economic suicide plan to even consider joining the West at this stage.

I just don't get how can they be so blind to the future? Don't they have internet/alternative media over there? This hatred and fear of Russia is coming from the past. Russia and Asia are on the rise. The US (not withstanding a WW as the only way out ( which = MILLIONS OF MILLIONS of deaths) is going to collapse economically, EVERYONE is talking about it, including WESTERN Financial Experts...) I don't get where these people are coming from. It's like they are living in the past.

At the very least I would be staying pat and holding. The next 5 years is going to be a very telling period for the world. Makes absolutely no sense, except from a historical past that no longer exists. i.e the Bolsheviks (Zionists backed by the Jesuit Federal Reserve Banking system) which have all but been eliminated by the Russians, and China is too big to be controlled by anyone entirely, especially now. Thus they alone know full well what is going on, and are going to set the standard for the future in the East and it is going to be without a bankrupted EU, or a collapsed US dollar. At the very least those entities won't run those countries as they are in the West right now.

Google Karen Hudes, as the highest level whistle blower and starting point. She is still pumping out interview after interview.

Theseus
5th February 2014, 07:46
Im not looking forward to it.... I doubt ill be able to escape the US.

sigma6
5th February 2014, 12:25
Here is info showing that China and the BRICs are pumping liquidity into the IMF right now... What does that tell you?
Bretton Woods has made a pariah out of the US, Britain and France, they were supposed to increase world living standards, but instead gorged themselves on Military Hardware in anticipation of the day of accounting, so they could tell the world to go f*** themselves... And then spend the rest on black ops and propaganda.

they are all Lackey states of the Vatican. (aka the mutual a**hole society)
ROME = Vatican = Latin Language States = Group of 7 Nations = nothing new under the sun...

Vatican, Inner City of London, And Washington DC are all separate sovereign states that COLLECT TAXES...
from lackey Common Wealth countries, like newly yoked Iraq with it's newly minted "Constitution"
And the Ukraine is rioting to have this happen to them ???????????????????????????????????
What do they watch for media over there?

SDR’s and the New Bretton Woods – Part One
BRICS Inject Capital into I.M.F. Basket of Currencies
http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/01/21/sdrs-and-the-new-bretton-woods-part-one/

SDR’s and the New Bretton Woods – Part Two
The Renminbi SDR Composition and the Great Consolidation
http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/01/23/sdrs-and-the-new-bretton-woods-part-2/

SDR’s and the New Bretton Woods – Part Three
The Real Global Currency Reset
http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/02/04/sdrs-and-the-new-bretton-woods-part-three/