PDA

View Full Version : Psychopathic Snuff Films Now Used For Mind Control

dianna
4th February 2014, 16:30
WARNING, EXTREMELY GRAPHIC
From Red Ice Creations
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=28796

Sick People Using Death and Horror To Terrify and Control Audience

Message: Conform and comply, or you’ll end up dead, or worse.
These following videos demonstrate how fear, violence and horror is harnessed to manipulate and control.

In the running for the sickest advert 2014

Stay in school, kids — or you’ll end up in a horrifying situation.
The Learn for Life Foundation of Western Australia, which has a sketchily barren website, found a disturbing way to push the message of education. Filmmakers and comedians Henry Inglis and Aaron McCann created a PSA titled “Set Yourself Free.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STHpMUYeznQ

"No pressure, we’ll just blow you up if you don’t want to do anything about global warming."

From the ’No Pressure’ campaign:
No Pressure is a controversial 2010 short film produced by the global warming mitigation campaign 10:10, written by Richard Curtis and Franny Armstrong, and directed by Dougal Wilson. Intended for cinema and television advertisements,[1] No Pressure is composed of scenes in which a variety of people in every-day situations are graphically blown to pieces for failing to be sufficiently enthusiastic about the 10:10 campaign to reduce CO2 emissions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDXQsnkuBCM

Disrespecting polar bears will teach you to respect polar bears!

Reliving 9/11 with graphic images of bodies falling and jet engine sounds should sufficiently soften you up to receive our message about ’loving the earth’.

Sickened yet?

Project name: Polar Bear
Client: Plane Stupid
Brief: We wanted to confront people with the impact that short-haul flights have on the climate. We used Polar Bears because they’re a well understood symbol of the effect that climate change is having on the natural world.
Creative agency: Mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxis7Y1ikIQ

Our Planet is Brutal - But We’re Worse

This advertisement from the World Wildlife Federation received much criticism for it’s callous and exploitative use of 9/11 trauma to make you ’respect’ earth (somehow).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mxDPhVc9iM

Carmody
4th February 2014, 17:16
As for the short haul planes, the people demanded it, after they were shown that they could get places 'quicker'.

And with the destruction of the public transit systems enacted in the early 1900's on the USA, by the ownership of standard oil and the car companies..this is the result.

Instead of fast (high speed) short transit trains, which would be easier on the environment, we have short haul aircraft instead, in the west (in general).

The short haul 'fast' trains would also have been good for the layout of the cities and the traffic congestion. The cities would have been much more efficient. The transport would have been marginally slower but the outlying suburbs and constellation cities/areas, would have been more efficiently located and put together, so the transport issues would have been alleviated in that way. The trains would give the people more personal time, as they are not driving, they are passively involved in the transport 'time'.

High speed Bullet trains would have been the norm in North America right now, if not for Rockefeller and standard oil, and the car companies. They bought the transit systems (city buses, rails, etc) and shut them down, city by city. IIRC, they even bought the companies that produced the rail cars, and so on.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
5th February 2014, 00:21
As for the short haul planes, the people demanded it, after they were shown that they could get places 'quicker'.

And with the destruction of the public transit systems enacted in the early 1900's on the USA, by the ownership of standard oil and the car companies..this is the result.

Instead of fast (high speed) short transit trains, which would be easier on the environment, we have short haul aircraft instead, in the west (in general).

The short haul 'fast' trains would also have been good for the layout of the cities and the traffic congestion. The cities would have been much more efficient. The transport would have been marginally slower but the outlying suburbs and constellation cities/areas, would have been more efficiently located and put together, so the transport issues would have been alleviated in that way. The trains would give the people more personal time, as they are not driving, they are passively involved in the transport 'time'.

High speed Bullet trains would have been the norm in North America right now, if not for Rockefeller and standard oil, and the car companies. They bought the transit systems (city buses, rails, etc) and shut them down, city by city. IIRC, they even bought the companies that produced the rail cars, and so on.

This is all true!

In Seattle you can see where they came and tore up the train tracks, that were perfectly good,
in order to improve sales re: automobiles!!

Amanda
5th February 2014, 11:44
Could only watch one clip - brutal - but very effective. On one hand as a Teacher - I know that young people need to relax and enjoy their lives with no pressure. On the other hand I know too well how poorly Children are educated due to the tight government control on what Teachers HAVE to teach and how many Teachers are sound asleep. All in all not good combinations.

The title of the thread got my attention - recently - as a Child Abuse Whitleblower (Australia) I was directed to a short clip of a radio interview with Bill Maloney. Bill Maloney is a Child Abuse advocate and working to bring high end paedophile practices to light. He describes in the interview - stop reading now if you cannot handle graphic images of Child Abuse - how a young boy - I think he mentioned the age of 12 - he was taken to a place by a group of adults to make a paedophile snuff movie - the young boy must have been terrified - with a scalpel - his penis and scrotum were cut off - it took him three minutes to die. It was filmed as entertainment.

I want to add this - as a direct comment to the information being shared within this thread - Children are the current target of the cabal/illuminati/whatever. Children are not safe and not being properly educated or cared for medically. I never would have used this term before but so many people who are supporting my current journey use the word evil - there is an evil presence on this planet - they have Children as their main aim - they cannot be humans as no human with a soul or a conscience or empathy or human instinct would or could ever harm a Child in the methods I now have etched in my psyche.

Guard your Children because the cabal/illuminati/whatever have much control over them already - they must legally attend school and have vaccines etcetera

Much Peace - Amanda