PDA

View Full Version : What to believe

East Sun
10th October 2010, 23:06
Well, where do we stand now?
First,whistle blowers let us know about secrets about UFO and hidden agendas kept from the public by the known legal ptb.
Second, We call for this to be revealed.
Third, It is revealed but---now we are told it is a red herring and not to believe anything that might "show" evidence of ETs, like a fake ET invasion---if you see a "UFO" it's probably a military vehicle because unknown to us the military is far more advanced than we could imagine etc.
Fourth, we are left as confused as ever.
The 'chess' game goes on.
Thoughts anyone...

shadowstalker
10th October 2010, 23:10
Your right, some folks even hear still think on those lines, we are still a split camp, But at least we can still sorta talk about it. which is something TPTB don't want.

One is only a fool if one gives up on what they know and feel.

Keep up with a more positive knowing;)

Wood
10th October 2010, 23:23
Third, It is revealed but---now we are told it is a red herring and not to believe anything that might "show" evidence of ETs, like a fake ET invasion---if you see a "UFO" it's probably a military vehicle because unknown to us the military is far more advanced than we could imagine etc.

There is a latin proverb: 'facta, non verba' (facts, not words). We should, IMO, be careful and not fall quickly for what we are being told at any time. The key, as always, is to think, and that is precisely what the PTBs do not want us to do by ourselves. To not surrender ourselves to the hive mind, or to blind love, light or whatever. To stay mindful and to stick to our inner values. We all can tell good from bad and right from wrong. And to act when we finally see what is going on.

East Sun
10th October 2010, 23:34
I agree with both of you. I'm am certainly not giving up, just trying to sort out all this misinformation from what is most likely true. Misinformation is their technique to throw us off.
We seem to be a few million Davids against a sea of Goliaths. It may all be predestined or up to us to use our free will. But think we will and communicate as long as we have the internet. If that disappears..........?

Wood
10th October 2010, 23:36
Do not worry, we will prevail, and we will get our freedom back :)

frank samuel
10th October 2010, 23:43
When is all said and done is up to each individual to discern and question the information we receive as the testimony of whistle blower only uncovers a small part of the big puzzle that we call the big picture.

Each person's experience becomes part of the puzzle as it relates to the big picture and is up to us to figure out according to the information we receive how to put the pieces of the puzzle together. No one however can tell you what to believe or not to believe.

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

Samothrace
10th October 2010, 23:53
When is all said and done is up to each individual to discern and question the information we receive as the testimony of whistle blower only uncovers a small part of the big puzzle that we call the big picture.

Each person's experience becomes part of the puzzle as it relates to the big picture and is up to us to figure out according to the information we receive how to put the pieces of the puzzle together. No one however can tell you what to believe or not to believe.

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

I was going to post something similar to this.

I generally try to relate any information given to my own experiences. Interpretations of those experiences could quite possibly be incorrect or ill-informed, but it does provide somewhat a base to branch out from.

East Sun
11th October 2010, 00:31
I was going to post something similar to this.

I generally try to relate any information given to my own experiences. Interpretations of those experiences could quite possibly be incorrect or ill-informed, but it does provide somewhat a base to branch out from.

Yes, you're right to do so, of course, but what really significant experiences do we have in this new, constantly changing process where we are intentionally led astray, second guessed with reverse psychology used on the masses all the time? I keep saying it, but we need to make sure we are not outmaneuvered and wake up some morning to find that we don't have the internet as a means of communication.

Solphilos
11th October 2010, 00:50
Well, where do we stand now?
First,whistle blowers let us know about secrets about UFO and hidden agendas kept from the public by the known legal ptb.
Second, We call for this to be revealed.
The 'chess' game goes on.
Thoughts anyone...

Confusion is a good thing; it's your higher self's way of pointing you in the direction of something new, a lesson perhaps.

Firstly, I would not believe anything that I do not experience first-hand. I don't believe a single utterance from the mouth of any 'whistleblower' or anyone who claims anything that I have not experienced directly, however, I do not disregard them as false either. I simply don't settle on a belief.

Beliefs are often a complicated issue, but they don't have to be. Forget what anyone says about 'ET's' or UFOs, what do you believe about them? Not sure what to think? Good, that means that you do not believe in any particular situation or idea; it suggests that you are not imposing artificial limitations on a universe full of infinite potential, therefore opening yourself to a wider range of possibilities.
Don't become frustrated with your confusion; rejoice in it and take comfort in knowing that anything is possible and your desired reality has the opportunity to manifest.

East Sun
12th October 2010, 00:54
Solphilos,

I agree with you about being open to whatever and not be dead set on anything heard or seen. The more I search the more I realize that I don't know and neither does anyone except a few who know a lot about one certain thing and nothing about other parts of the puzzle.
As for the ptb, I don't know how some people sleep at night.

Hiram
13th October 2010, 00:17
Evolution is about creating questions that can be neither borne nor answered.

What do the little being do now? How do they square the circle?

It's impossible, and yet it must be done.

The little fish has been poured out by Aquarius onto the dry land. How will you breath little fish? How?

You must, or you will die.