PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails over the thumb

Ki's
11th October 2010, 03:50
Just wondering if any of the groups Michiganders saw any of the chemtrails late this afternoon.
I'm in the thumb and the skies were covered. My grandson and I watched for a good hour as two planes criss-crossed the skies. They were quite high up.

My grandson tells me that a classmate asked their science teacher what chemtrails were. She didn't have an answer, but it indicates to me that at least a few in the neighborhood are having some discussions around the dinner table.

Beth
11th October 2010, 15:11
Funny you should mention that. I'm in the metro Detroit area and I was pointing them out to my Dad yesterday afternoon. They were quite heavy indeed in the South part of the sky from where I was at.

Celine
11th October 2010, 15:13
Its funny... we are in quebec.. and Rich was saying yesterday.. how he had heard there was an "absence" of trails recently.

Fredkc
11th October 2010, 15:20
Simple.
People in Quebec have no thumbs.

Fred

Dale
11th October 2010, 15:27
Well, being I'm from Michigan, I figured that I'd ought to contribute to this thread.

I live just south of Grand Rapids, and my current place of residence sits on a slight, open hill; providing a good view of the sky in all directions. I've been watching the "chemtrail phenomenon" for a good while now; it never made sense to me as to why some planes left trails and others did not.

Earlier this year, I managed to take several photographs of a very heavy spraying that literally criss-crossed the entire eastern skyline. it was enough to catch the attention of a few locals at the gas station. I will look for the pictures once I finish typing out this comment.

Yet another interesting story occurred just a couple months ago. I was just outside of town when I noticed two, large, white jets in the sky; flying side-by-side at the same altitude. The odd thing was, only one of the jets was leaving a trail. The trail, of course, persisted until the sun finally set; turning to that all-familiar murky haze.

Certainly a high strangeness!

pyrangello
11th October 2010, 15:57
Hey I live in mid michigan but was up by the top of northern lower michigan this weekend, for the last 3 days it's been heavy spraying criss-cross patterns all day from friday to sunday and this morning in mid michigan they are flying stacked one on top of another probably 5000 ft apart. It's been quiet for a while but here we go again.

Info wars .com has a dvd coming out october 26th all about the chemtrails for purchase. Whats in the chemtrails , aluminum, barium, rf chips perhaps, maybe thats why you can see from a satellite from 13 miles up in the air thru the clouds and storms cause were inhaling this hair size chips , just a hunch but anythings on the table these days . Lots of spraying going on for sure though!

Beth
11th October 2010, 23:04
Just took these pics a few minutes ago, this was right above my house.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/yaya551/P9110088.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/yaya551/P9110089.jpg

Dale
12th October 2010, 02:50
Here's the picture I was promising earlier:

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd474/the_cipher_replied/IMG_0316.jpg

Ki's
12th October 2010, 03:07
I'm kind of hesitant about writing this, but I spoke to a family member today that is in the military. Apparently there are a lot of rumors, speculation and suspicions amongst the enlisted and rank. They have been told that it is to encite fear in the population because it makes them more manageable. They (the military) are training weekly in the event of an incident that would require martial law.
There's some talk within the lower ranks about a relationship between the chemtrails, flu and vaccinations and suspicions of biologicals.
It seems they are as confused and worried as the rest of us.

Project_Buggy_Beach
12th October 2010, 10:46
Seeing this kind of news makes you wonder what may happen next.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/13/world/europe/13france.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Beth
11th November 2010, 23:41
Wish this picture could have come out better, but it was very bright. Took it after I was done with a job in Canton, MI. Couldn't believe the activity today, it was insane.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/yaya551/chemtrail.jpg

onawah
11th November 2010, 23:54
That's how it looked here in NW Arkansas a couple of days ago.

nomadguy
12th November 2010, 03:36
http://thetruthdenied.com/c2010/images/drone.jpg2897

Niobe
12th November 2010, 04:48
Yep, same here up in NW lower MI. It's been especially crazy the past two days to the point that every time I step outside I am commenting on it.

Ahkenaten
12th November 2010, 16:37
Here in Northern CA the sky (when it is not obscured by fog) often looks like a grid.

Ki's
12th November 2010, 16:55
Yep...it was heavy up here in the thumb too. I called Selfridge ANG (again) Nobody knows nothing. Natch. Either they think I am crazy or I am going to get arrested for repeat calling of the air force base. Yesterday I told them I had seen the UN doc's on it so there was no point in lying any more. I ended up talking to some poor kids (who answered the phone) CO. They claimed they weren't aware of what I was talking about and said he would check into it. Right.
I've decided to start making a lot of noise...every time I see the skies smudged up, I just get PO'd to the max.
Also...and this is kind of weird...a couple days ago when they were chemtrailing, I was watching a plane and it's trail and then suddenly the plane completely disappeared. Poof..gone. The trail stopped at the point that the plane disappeared. Anyone ever see anything like that? The plane had been clearly visible in a bright blue sky.
Ki

Skeptix
12th November 2010, 17:33
Same thing up here in Toronto, I was at a old friends house yesterday,in a small city just east of Toronto. The whole drive home I could see them spraying the chemtrails a good 50 kilometers(31 miles) all the way from Toronto to Oshawa. Haven't noticed much chemtrails in the sky the past few weeks around here, but yesterday they were pumping them out relentlessly.

Ahkenaten
12th November 2010, 18:02
I have spent some time observing this phenomenon. I used to pooh-pooh it. What I have seen is that some planes are flying along and poof! Suddenly the 'vapor trails" disappear! If these were in fact vapor trails, caused by moisture in the atmosphere, that would not happen. AND I also have observed this phenomenon - where the trails suddenly stop......then the planes fly along for awhile and there are some spurts of vapor like dots, and then they are back on the job again leaving long trails. I have also observed planes stop emitting these trails, make a broad turn, and come back parallel to previous tracks and resume leaving trails. I have therefor come to the conclusion that many of these trails that I have seen are made deliberately, though WHY is purely speculation at this point.

Aviator
12th November 2010, 18:40
Frankfurt, Germany, 2 weeks ago:

Istanbul, Turkey, Last week (belongs not to the EU but is also member of the NATO):

Zillah
12th November 2010, 19:04
same story here - the sky has been covered with so many chemtrails in Wpg, Canada you can't see any blue, just an eerily streaked milky blanket that stretched from one side to another. on a normal day we get a few chemtrails, but this time it was ridiculous.

nomadguy
13th November 2010, 01:49
those are some crazy shot Aviator!, I too have seen plane literally vanish into a oddly soft round cloud them not re-appear. I mean a small cloud. Like a fog cloud.

shadowstalker
13th November 2010, 03:15
I'm kind of hesitant about writing this, but I spoke to a family member today that is in the military. Apparently there are a lot of rumors, speculation and suspicions amongst the enlisted and rank. They have been told that it is to encite fear in the population because it makes them more manageable. They (the military) are training weekly in the event of an incident that would require martial law.
There's some talk within the lower ranks about a relationship between the chemtrails, flu and vaccinations and suspicions of biologicals.

You are awesome to let us know this. I just wish we could get more military men/women to talk about these things

Connecting with Sauce
15th November 2010, 14:34
Also...and this is kind of weird...a couple days ago when they were chemtrailing, I was watching a plane and it's trail and then suddenly the plane completely disappeared. Poof..gone. The trail stopped at the point that the plane disappeared. Anyone ever see anything like that? The plane had been clearly visible in a bright blue sky.
Ki

Yes I've seen it numerous times. last year during the summer. 3 -4 planes poof... 2-3 planes poof... all in the same direction but the lines not lining up and no plane to be seen in the direection of the line.

These are for me the best explanation of what I saw:

http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/lte/ashleysastraltravels15apr10.shtml

The show which is linked to in the link above is worth a listen also...

http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/ct/index.html

witchy1
15th November 2010, 14:48
Found this link to whats could be really in them dated back to 2003 - have they been at it that long????? We were sprayed here the other day, and all this fine white filamenty fluff quickly followed.....

1. The operation is a joint project between the Pentagon and the pharmaceutical industry.

2. The Pentagon wishes to test biological diseases for war purposes on unsuspecting populations. It was stated that SARS is a failure as the expected rate of mortality was intended to be 80%.

3. The pharmaceutical industry is making trillions on medications designed to treat both fatal and non-fatal diseases given to populations.

4. The bacteria and viruses are freeze-dried and then placed on fine filaments for release.

5. The metals released along with the diseases heat up from the sun, creating a perfect environment for the bacteria and viruses to thrive in the air supply.

6. Most countries being sprayed are unaware of the activities and they have not consented to the activities. He states that commercial aircraft flying are one of the delivery systems.

7. Most of the "players" are old friends and business partners of the senior Bush.

8. The ultimate goal is the control of all populations through directed and accurate spraying of drugs, diseases, etc.

9. People who have tried to reveal the truth have been imprisoned and killed.

10. This is the most dangerous and dark time that I have experienced in all of my years of serving this country.
This information is relayed without qualification, as I am knowledgeable in the level of integrity of the researcher that has made this information available to the public. There is both risk and restraint that has been exercised in the preparation of this statement.

Clifford E Carnicom
Jul 26 2003

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_depopu07.htm

witchy1
15th November 2010, 14:57
I might add, if this were the case, they failed miserably - we are all still here and "reasonably" healthy.........or are they just getting us used to them so they can dump a contaminated load???? Dont want to even think about that!

Connecting with Sauce
15th November 2010, 17:52
A good article which linked a few topics I'd recently researched and discussed with the author...

http://www.anno70.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=494&Itemid=1

pyrangello
16th November 2010, 14:47
I see them all the time here in northern michigan , what are they? If the chemtrails were for global warming and a shield then why are they not spraying this in the upper atmosphere? The stuff there spraying now drops from the sky very quickly , so that being said , does this crap have rf chips in it ?

When the radar site was up for chemtrails worldwide I was thinking maybe this could be for global warming , then when I looked at austrailia they were only spraying over the southern tip where all the cities are?? So many theories, such little time.

Why hasn't someone come forward , ? Maybe there all drones with no pilot? And the merry go round continues to turn. .......

grannyfranny100
16th November 2010, 15:50
Hi Ki

I'm in the Bay City area.

Your statement was amazing:

When I read, "They have been told that it is to encite fear in the population because it makes them more manageable." It made me damn mad. Do you think they are trying to get hunters since it is deer hunting season and they are out in the open where the chemtrails could do more damage to them?

It seems we are having some success about airport body scanners; the net is alive with tactics. I wish I knew what we could do that would end the chemtrails.

Granny Franny

Beth
14th January 2011, 17:35
Stole this pic from a friend who didn't even realize what he was taking a picture of. Anyways, here ya go:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1364.snc4/163637_1511242545893_1379256862_31150687_7282618_n .jpg

selinam
14th January 2011, 17:47
Hi all
Just the other day I was wondering why there were no chemtrails at night! Then, the very next day, I was out in the evening at about 7pm Eastern and, lo and behold, there was a chemtrail going right over where I live! Coincidence??

14th January 2011, 17:54
I'm in rural Southern Ontario. Today it's perfectly clear. Lately I've noticed the non-precip and non-overcast days have for the most part been perfectly clear. A couple times there have been trails but a lot less lately, at least this is what I have been noticing.

I also wonder if there is any significant difference in the quantity of spraying in rural areas vs populated areas (cities). When I am out driving sometimes I see more trails over cities but less in rural areas.

Axman
14th January 2011, 18:07
Beth thats the norm around Chicago if you dont see it you wonder whats going on.

The Axman

9eagle9
14th January 2011, 18:28
Glad there's some other ganders noticing that. Its not something I'm inclined to discuss with the local neighbors ....lol. Throughout all the warmer times of fall there was some very funky stuff going on atmospherically in my area (I'm in northernmost Oakland county in the sticks). I have no doubt its still going on but its been so overcast of late its difficult to see with the bare eyes. I'm going to have to flip back through my journal and see if October was the month where the cloud cover was behaving strangely for a few days followed by some intense golden colored atmospheric light late in the afternoon and early evening.

Flash
14th January 2011, 20:41
Hi Witchy 1,

Answering to your inner question

Re: Chemtrails over the thumb
Found this link to whats could be really in them dated back to 2003 - have they been at it that long????? We were sprayed here the other day, and all this fine white filamenty fluff quickly followed.....

I must say that to my immediate knowledge, they have been at it on one form or another since the Sixties. My grand father was complaining then that they (the government) were spraying the cloud in his region to provoque rain and that it rained so much that the land would not produce on that year. They even had farmers protests in the street at the time. They were saying that silver iodine was used. The mothers also complained and asked the health ministry for vitamins for the children because they could not see the sun all summer. In 1965, the Minister of Natural Resources of Quebec ordered the stop to spraying (I can tell you the order is not taken into account these days). God knows what else they were spraying. The newspaper articles links are below, however, one is in French.

French: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59146320108
Great, here is an English version:
[URL="http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=A1ARTA0006663"]www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com

However I also found a site mentioning spraying by the CIA in Winnipeg Canada as early as the fifties, article that I saw elsewhere as well: [QUOTE]In 1953, an odious series of 36 tests was conducted on citizens of Winnipeg in Canada. Our government lied to the Winnipeg mayor, assuring him that the tests were non-toxic and defense-necessary. The actual purpose of these CIA-designed tests was to see how large a percentage of the population could be given chemical-induced cancer.

http://www.skyhighway.com/~chemtrails911/docs/human_experiments.html (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59146320108)

Flash
14th January 2011, 20:44
Sorry oup, missed on the English link about spraying in the sixties in Quebec to make rain pour. I am not used to post yet
here it is
http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=A1ARTA0006663

Fred259
14th January 2011, 22:06
This is an interesting thread. What is the situation in the US / Canada so far as Washington and Toronto are concerned, have you had any official response from the government about this contamination in the upper atmosphere?

Who do you think is doing this is it purely government contractors and the military, or do you think commercial airlines are involved as well?

Flash
14th January 2011, 23:01
Hi Fred 259,

For the rain spraying, it has officially stopped in mid Sixties - nothing else officially. As for Winnipeg, it was officially acknowledge by the government years later and it was done by US military. However, officially, nothing since. The sky has been moslty cloudy most summer around Montreal with what seem like chemtrails (I was walking at 6 AM every morning with the nice Sun up and it was gone by 10 AM or 11 AM, the sky being covered). Lately it seems toi be quiet, mostly sunny but cold, however with snow flurries today (but no chemtrails).

In the Sixties, we knew officially that it was government contractors, now they officially do not exist those chemtrails, so I don't know who is doing it. However, I see many commercial flights on a regular basis and they do not seem to leave much chemtrails on the regular sky paths they use. When there is chemtrails it seems to be other kind of airplanes or at least not the usual airlines paths.