PDA

View Full Version : David Wilcock update 2014-02-07: Decloaking Lucifer - A Holographic, Angry Child Throwing a Tantrum

PathWalker
8th February 2014, 15:52
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1157-decloaking-lucifer

Very good article of substance.
Connecting the dots with scientific discoveries.

Indeed brilliant.

There is undeniable, ever-increasing evidence that a Cabal of powerful world elites believe in and worship something they call "Lucifer."

Is there any truth to the idea that an "opponent" exists in a Universe that is truly holographic -- where we are all reflections of One Infinite Creator?

Who, or what, might Lucifer be?

If we move fear out of the way for a moment, ask the question objectively and apply the latest scientific knowledge we now have, we may find a solution to the mess we are in.

Lucifer may well be a holographic projection of the part of ourselves that is an angry, rebellious child, defiantly throwing a temper tantrum and screaming "F- You Mommy and Daddy!"

By healing this wounded child within ourselves, we may actually be influencing the collective -- and quickening the defeat of the Cabal on a planetary scale.
What appears to be a visible universe, with a clearly defined past, present and future, is not real.

The Universe is actually a holographic projection of a single geometric form -- which these two physicists call "The Amplituhedron."
Even after all the work I've done, I never expected that a single scientific discovery would so precisely define the Law of One as a universal truth.
The full proof of the geometry, and how it functions, will be laid out in my next book, The Hidden Architecture of Time -- and this new discovery will now form a key part of the argument.

The Amplituhedron discovery proves that all of space, all of time, all of matter, all of energy and all of consciousness is emanating from a single geometric form.

Like the "recursive" patterns within a fractal, there are many sub-geometries of this central pattern that we will find in space -- and in time.
Consciousness is a universal phenomenon. That is the big secret.
Consciousness is geometry.

A thought is ultimately a geometric ripple in the Source Field.

Different geometric regions of space impart different influences upon the minds of all who pass through them.

This is the science of astrology -- which I defend with far more provable data points in The Synchronicity Key.
The Synchronicity Key provides undeniable evidence that Jesus' single most important secret teaching was of the truth of reincarnation.

This knowledge was orally transmitted from Jesus to St. Peter, to Clement of Alexandria, then to Origen, who documented it in De Principiis.
Reincarnation is an established, scientific fact. Jesus taught this same truth, but the Romans stripped it from the Bible for political purposes.
Unlike what some critics complained about in the comments -- that only the "elite" are reincarnating this way -- I believe in time we will discover that this is happening to everyone.

We keep coming back, and repeating the same patterns -- over and over again -- in extremely precise, organized cycles of time.
WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM THIS?

Synchronicity also shows compelling proof that cyclical time is the biggest hidden mystery of the Bible and the teachings of Jesus.

Certain passages in both the Old and the New Testament suggest that Biblical figures were well aware of this hidden aspect of reality.

This means that free will is not as free as we think. Critical, generation-defining events keep repeating in very even cycles of time.

The Nemesis is inevitably defeated in each of these cycles. However, in most cases they come back again -- and do the same thing later on. If we believe in a loving Creator, as the significant majority of people in the world do, then we must deal with the fact that this is all part of a Universal design.

This epic "story" of our struggle against a seemingly all-powerful villain appears to be built into the basic blueprint of our lives on Earth -- at least so far.

But why?

The ancient teachings also tell us that once we master the lessons these cycles are teaching us, the pattern will no longer need to keep repeating.

This is what ultimately propels us into the true Golden Age. It is a journey that simultaneously occurs on a personal and collective level.
HOW CAN YOU TELL IT IS AN ILLUSION IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE ILLUSION YOURSELF?

We now have a "jewel-like geometric object" forming the entire universe -- an object that doesn't actually exist in space and time at all.

It is only making space and time appear to exist... as a "construct."

We are all currently living within this vast "illusion" that is being created. Therefore we can only see the illusion itself.

However, the tools of mathematics and science have now allowed us to peer outside the "box" that surrounds us -- which we call reality.

The Universe just became far more like what was imagined in The Matrix than we may have ever dared to believe.
BY DEFINITION, WE MUST BE HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTIONS

Just like a hologram, each one of us, by definition, must be a projection of the unified whole that we arise from -- since nothing else actually exists.

This is what makes the question of "is there a Lucifer, and if so who or what is it" so provocative.

Most people do not even believe in a Lucifer at all.
The negative force requires fear, anger and sadness to stay alive, just like we require food and water.

Those who do believe tend to see it as this overpowering, all-encompassing menace -- the sum of all fears.

The vast majority of articles and videos exposing the Luciferian agenda are angry, bitter, vindictive, terrified and often hopeless.

Sadly, this is exactly what the negative aspect of our holographic universe needs us to feel in order for it to stay alive.

We may well discover that negativity cannot exist and persist on earth unless we create a habitat for it in our own minds and hearts.

As long as we continue co-creating this habitat, the Nemesis will continue appearing, and oppressing us, in the great cycles of history.
The biggest challenge we will face once the Cabal is exposed will be for us to not repeat the same genocidal mentality that Hitler once stirred up against the Jews.

If we do this, we will not have proven that we've learned our lessons. We will be bound to continue repeating the same mistakes, in the same cycles of time.
TO FEAR AND HATE THEM IS TO MAKE THEM STRONGER

Remember -- whether or not you believe any of this is true, there are people putting these symbols out, on a widespread scale, for a very definite reason.

What this Cabal wants more than anything is to create a feeling of extreme, supernatural terror. To fear and hate them is to make them stronger. This is the basic "law of attraction" in effect -- holographically playing out in the events here on earth.

Is it possible that there is such a thing as the Devil? As Satan? Or a character -- a force -- like Lucifer?

Do these people believe that they can appease this force -- to look to it for guidance -- and receive power and dominion over the earth from it?

Again, this may or may not be true -- but this is what they believe.
WHAT IF... AND WHY NOT?

Right for now, my interest is just to get you thinking -- to tickle those frontal lobes in your brain.

"What if?"

And if you can accept the what if, then the next question is why not?

If it is true that simply staying in a peaceful, loving, compassionate and forgiving state towards others can create peace on earth, as documented in the Meditation Effect, then why not? Instead of eagerly awaiting each new piece of news about the imminent defeat of the Cabal with bated breath, and getting increasingly angry when these hopes do not materialize, why not try the holographic approach?

Instead of believing that a single mass meditation is the answer, why not make forgiveness and acceptance a daily practice?

THEY ARE "FEAR FARMERS"

These beings are indeed farming the earth for fear. This is why so many of the actions of the Cabal do not seem to make any sense -- from a human perspective.

The fear energy these negative ETs feed on is called "loosh" in the Cabal.

One insider told me, "My God, David, do you have any idea how much loosh was created by all the people who thought the planet would be destroyed in 2012?" You will note that I always had a very positive, optimistic view about this potential "event horizon" -- and of our future in general.

I was told by these insiders that the grip the negative has on this planet could be utterly destroyed, forever, in a single day.

If enough people on earth felt simple happiness and gratitude, for one day, the negative would suffer so much energy loss that it would be forced to leave.

I know this may sound crazy -- but again:

What if? And Why Not?
WE ARE NOT POWERLESS -- JUST THE OPPOSITE

There is much more that can, and will, be said. Simply put, I am not going to avoid talking about these subjects just because it will anger some people and/or subject me to potential ridicule.

I do believe the Cabal is going to be defeated either way. There is much more insider info to be leaked on this stunning subject. This year should reveal major changes.

We are not powerless. Nor should we simply "sit back and wait for the fireworks," and complain if they don't happen as quickly as we might like them to.

Even if only a small percentage of us started really, truly practicing this, it could have a huge impact. Think about what those seven thousand ordinary people could do.

Very good, fresh and innovative article.
David Wilcock at his best.

Carmody
8th February 2014, 16:05
Yes, the collective ego-consciousness, as a animal bubble, an energetic and energized animus of the collective unconscious of humanity. Even if it is something else, it still needs to be approached.

As we get to it, we find this thing, as we approach it....we find this animated creation, a collective tulpa. A collective energetic form, that can be used. Used as a tool, a lever....by some.

8Adamas8
8th February 2014, 16:34
There is a bunch of good information in this thread...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46028-A-New-World-Order-Exposing-the-Luciferian-Agenda

Also to all the new agers out there pay close attention to whats in it and see how all this ascension/mind, body, spirit stuff has been manufactured by the very same forces you are trying to counteract.

Camilo
8th February 2014, 18:51
The only way to deal with it is by "confronting" it with love and compassion.

Yetti
8th February 2014, 19:10
Thank you Pathwalker! Great post. I believe totally in the " WHAT IF". We have the power to defeat em!. just ignore all the fearmongering tactic (economics , politics , and environmental manufactured wheather) Our goals are more important than their dark agenda!.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th February 2014, 19:11
Remember, people who are your true friends are willing to tell you the truth, even if it's hard to hear.

Thank you for sharing the work of this brave man.

Rachel

STR
8th February 2014, 19:37
There is nothing to heal and nothing to fix. All is just as it should be, has unfolded before and it could not happen any other way period end of story. Any side show to distract away from this is simply distraction. The fact that we age one second more is confirmation of the consensus of the all that it must be so, it is so, therefore it must be approved of and consented to. Consciousness, the one, the all, you, me, we all approve. If one stepped away all would stop. The consensus is in front of us. The true test is learning the keys to navigate the fields of our Lord!

Know looking outward that you are not really solid at all. The distance, relatively speaking between your molecules is akin to that of the space between the planets in the heavens. Know that you are indeed a pattern of energy and information, an interference pattern collective of self awareness connected to and interactive with that which is outward perceived in your focus and attention. Realize that which is seen is you, yes, both the observer and that which is observed are the same thing, one organism of desire ready and waiting to readily become any ideal or vision you place upon it because this outward space, it is alive you see? It is you, it is your body like the body you use to manipulate into the outward. And so it goes as you manipulate about into the outward world, co-creating with and of God because you are the manipulative fingers of the one, searching, playing, discovering, learning and growing. This is awakening! Like the body that which is the space, consciousness which is the substance of that which you witness before you readily responds to the thoughts and impressions you place upon it. Like the body this space is a delicate and plastic instrument for your consciousness to manipulate as you believe. Your key belief systems create the very reality in which you find yourself! Change that belief, perceive of the world in a new way, and instantly the space has changed, just as the body does when it goes from calm to shock, and back to calm again. In that instant all of the space, not just you, has changed. By the nature of this examination of that which is the outward today the space which defines you has indeed changed and by the time you finish this last word you also have indeed now changed. This is what energy does you see? It is all about change, learning and growing, and doing it again to fulfill that which we are.....desire!
STR

superconsciousness
8th February 2014, 20:43
Al Qaeda's Strategic Plan: 2000-2020

The paragraph below is presented by Ackerman and Tamsett (p. 25):

In a 2005 book by journalist Fu’ad Husayn, which is entitled Al-Zarqawi, al-jil al-thani li-al-Qa’ida (Al-Zarqawi: Al-Qa’ida’s Second Generation), the author purports to describe a strategy for victory that has been carefully outlined by al-Qa’ida’s own leaders. This particular scheme has seven rather than three phases, and is thus even more elaborate – and arguably more of an exercise in wishful thinking – than Naji’s. The first is the “awakening” stage from 2000 to 2003, during which the umma will be awakened from its state of hibernation by the jihadist precipitation of an American invasion of the Muslim world. The second is the “eye-opening” stage from 2003 to 2006, during which the United States will open the eyes of the believers by occupying Muslim lands and thence be engaged directly by the mujahidin on Muslim soil. The third is the “standing upright” stage, from 2007 to 2010, during which the jihadist vanguard and the umma will develop the capacity to take effective offensive action, especially in the al-Sham region (Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan). The fourth is the “recuperation of power” stage, from 2010 to 2013, during which apostate Muslim regimes will be overthrown by means of direct combat, thereby accelerating the deterioration of U.S. power and influence in the region. The fifth is the “declaration” and establishment of an Islamic state stage, from 2013 to 2016, during which the Caliphate will be restored even as American and European power declines in relation to that of China, India, and the Islamic world. The sixth is the “all-out confrontation” stage, from 2017 to 2020, during which there will be total war between the dar al-islam and the dar al-kufr and the creation of a new balance of power. The seventh and last is the “final victory” stage, after 2020, during which the unbelievers will suffer complete defeat at the hands of the Islamic umma.

Reference

Ackerman, G., & Tamsett, J. (2009). Jihadists and Weapons of Mass Destruction. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.

==============================

Compare the timeline outlined above with the document below. Gordon Novel mentioned how the Looking Glass was used by agencies who shall remain nameless to set the stage for the Middle East war. The fact that the Syrian conflict did not escalate into a regional war last year is promising, but we're not over the hump yet.

www.toddhathaway.com/555plan.pdf

==============================

Egocentrism does NOT solve the problem as "the Wilcock approach" implies...nor do you find anywhere in Wilcock's posts the actual solution to altering the timeline for the Middle East through 2020:

PRAY PEACE IN ISRAEL AND THE MIDDLE EAST.

Those are your marching orders. Pretty simple, huh...and you don't even have to attend a symposium and/or surrender your faith to someone else at considerable expense to yourself to win the game on Earth.

WhiteFeather
8th February 2014, 20:50
Always resonated with Davids work. However I wasn't a big fan of the Edgar Cayce reincarnation story thingy. But,,,,,,, If at least, one of the things that DW has is an incredible mind and his utiliziation to help push this consciousness field in a forward/positive direction. I truly appreciate that spark he gives out. And together as a collective, we can level this playing field soon im quite sure. DW is one of the first persons that has opened my mind and has mentored me in my infant awakening stages. Perhaps soon we can free ourselves from the slimy grips of the reptillian race. Yep its time to move forward as a sovereign race and to be free from all the Bull-Shyte agendas. Kudos to you David. And keep pushing the consciousness field in a forward direction. What we think we become. This is a powerful tool that us humans have. "Its all about Consciousness"

With all my heart......

W.f.

cursichella1
10th February 2014, 08:27
Not to rain on the parade or anything, but am I the only one here who finds David to be majorly full of himself? "My research" "My hard work" "working non-stop""my book""my discovery" .

And how he's constantly covering his ass after the fact...This one quoted from above 're: 2012 slays me, "You will note that I always had a very positive, optimistic view about this potential "event horizon" -- and of our future in general." Well, so did my mother...

Honestly , if any of us did this for a living and had a full time staff dedicated to researching what other people have uncovered, would we not be able to connect more dots than not? Sorry, but it pains me to see people swooning over the guy because it feels like he feeds on it.

We don't hear Bill Ryan bragging about how he slaves away seeking the truth on our behalf, or how he was right or "knew" such and such was going to happen, or how his research is "paying off" or how since he's "personally vetted" someone or "my insiders told me", their word is golden. My guess is that's because his head and heart are in the right place, he's humble and isn't seeking gurudom, just truth like we are. He doesn't yammer on for the sake of providing copy. Even David Icke credits everyone but himself (except for exposing the Jimmy Saville thing years ago and Icke deserves kudos for that) and makes a point to tell people to follow the truth and not him.

I imagine David Wilcock started out with good intentions, but somewhere during the ride he decided to go the parade route. It doesn't necessarily make his message any less true (though he's probably more susceptible to being fooled because he needs a steady supply of scoop to keep his followers hanging on).

Ok, I'll shut up now and I apologize if I've offended anyone but I hate to see good energy dissipate

superconsciousness
10th February 2014, 10:59
http://www.marcovuyet.com/ALARMA%20FALSI%20PROFETI8.htm

He used to look more like Fulford's doppelganger before his illustrious makeover...the indigenous don't spread themselves all over the Internet and on television like a weed - ever ask yourself why? Worldly gain equates to spiritual loss as a general rule, and this is no exception.

You know what, people deserve him if that's who they resonate with.

outerheaven
10th February 2014, 16:01
How dare someone make reference to the fact that they're working hard. They must be completely full of themselves.

And laughing at someone's physical appearance?

Well, one thing is right, anyway -- we all have a long way to go.

Edit: Allow me to expand so my post seems less snarky.

Personally, I take it as a given that anytime you are searching externally for "truth," you're going to encounter -- even with the things that resonate so strongly within you -- a mix of truth and untruth. Sometimes that is intentional, sometimes not.

I enjoy reading David's postings, and I enjoy reading Ben's postings. I am not too sure how much faith I put in either. It's entertainment to me. Sometimes they provide good material to springboard off of.

There's a strange trend here on Avalon, I'm noticing, where open-mindedness is accepted and encouraged ... for certain topics ... and for others, the discussion slips into puerile name-calling and slandering, etc. I'm wondering what is the purpose of this, why this is necessary?

I appreciate these threads because I don't check each and every person's website. The thread is a nice alert that there's new content for me to check out. But it seems that more and more people, instead of ignoring content they do not like, have to come in and let everyone know that they do not approve of said content.

I don't get it.

I do agree with the subtle implication you both seem to be making, however, that we don't need any of these experts, or gurus, hell, these forums, etc. In fact, when you consider how people become seemingly addicted to these sources and rely on the next piece of info like a drug fix, it's not a stretch to say that they can impede our progress!

But how do we get to that next step, where we don't need them? By the way, what is the next step to get there? (Be careful how you answer, someone might be waiting to tear you down!) I was under the impression that it's a process of searching out the truth: ferreting out the pieces of the puzzle and testing to see what goes where. That includes allowing others to test things that you don't agree with. And I'm not saying you're wrong. I am suggesting, though, that you will be a lot more effective if you shy away from slander and insults and rely on the strength of your argument.

Just my $.02.

mountain_jim
10th February 2014, 20:02
Personally I was real happy to have that new physics research published (final paper) in December pointed out to me. It goes well with some of the Seth material I am re-reading now, concerning Time and Space, and also various shamanic realizations from my experiences.

So I have David's ongoing monitoring/research on the fringe-science areas to thank for the heads-up, as I don't keep up with physics late-breaking-news normally. He summarizes thusly:

What appears to be a visible universe, with a clearly defined past, present and future, is not real.

The Universe is actually a holographic projection of a single geometric form -- which these two physicists call "The Amplituhedron."

Ok, floor handed back to the bashers who found nothing of worth apparently from going to and reading this physics research paper and how it may help move us closer to the time when science 'discovers' The One, the All-That-IS that is at the root of our perceived reality.

GreenGuy
16th February 2014, 17:48
There's a strange trend here on Avalon, I'm noticing, where open-mindedness is accepted and encouraged ... for certain topics ... and for others, the discussion slips into puerile name-calling and slandering, etc. I'm wondering what is the purpose of this, why this is necessary?

It's because we have a diverse group, with many levels of understanding and knowledge. It's because for some, life is measured in terms of fear and of ego. Discernment is a skill that takes a lifetime to learn. David Wilcock is a smart guy, but he doesn't know everything. Neither does David Icke, nor any other individual.

Alexander
17th February 2014, 00:10
Not to rain on the parade or anything, but am I the only one here who finds David to be majorly full of himself? "My research" "My hard work" "working non-stop""my book""my discovery" .

And how he's constantly covering his ass after the fact...This one quoted from above 're: 2012 slays me, "You will note that I always had a very positive, optimistic view about this potential "event horizon" -- and of our future in general." Well, so did my mother...

Honestly , if any of us did this for a living and had a full time staff dedicated to researching what other people have uncovered, would we not be able to connect more dots than not? Sorry, but it pains me to see people swooning over the guy because it feels like he feeds on it.

We don't hear Bill Ryan bragging about how he slaves away seeking the truth on our behalf, or how he was right or "knew" such and such was going to happen, or how his research is "paying off" or how since he's "personally vetted" someone or "my insiders told me", their word is golden. My guess is that's because his head and heart are in the right place, he's humble and isn't seeking gurudom, just truth like we are. He doesn't yammer on for the sake of providing copy. Even David Icke credits everyone but himself (except for exposing the Jimmy Saville thing years ago and Icke deserves kudos for that) and makes a point to tell people to follow the truth and not him.

I imagine David Wilcock started out with good intentions, but somewhere during the ride he decided to go the parade route. It doesn't necessarily make his message any less true (though he's probably more susceptible to being fooled because he needs a steady supply of scoop to keep his followers hanging on).

Ok, I'll shut up now and I apologize if I've offended anyone but I hate to see good energy dissipate

Actually no, you're not the only one. I followed David's stuff for a while on his site divinecosmos.com I found him humble at the time and thought his messages for the most part were good, though I was uneasy over the "Ra" thing.

That was 4 years ago. David kinda jumped the shark, insisting government disclosure of aliens had to happen, even after the time it seemed less and less likely. He also clearly developed a leftist political bias and alienated a lot of people on his forum, including me. Prior to that he had an attitude of "This is what I believe, but if you believe something different that's ok."

I appreciate the fact that being a public figure is hard. David mentioned how he was receiving a lot of hate mail, and he had a policy of reading ALL of his incoming mail regardless of how negative. That among other things led to his decline in my opinion.

I was also an active member of divinecosmos.com forum but it became harder and harder to remain a member of that community. I had to give up on the forum and most of what David was posting as it was not as "divinely-inspired" as it was previously. At least in my opinion. I don't judge him but you have to be open to feedback from others in your community, especially when it's intended with love.