PDA

View Full Version : 10/10/10 Well the day has gone by.

Arpheus
11th October 2010, 14:09
So i feel a little optimistic about this and i hope i am not alone on that boat,i was a bit concerned about that date knowing how much the cabal loves to pull their stunts on us on dates like that.Yet the day has gone by and nothing major happened anywhere that i am aware of,so does that mean we are on safe grounds now or what?Does it mean our vibration has actually been raised to a level high enough to start avoiding such terrible things from happening again?Or are they still holding something up their sleeve that's coming really soon?In two days will be october 13th,does anyone think that date has anything special being the 13th ,or does anyone believe that false flag event crap that people have been talking about is actually going to happen at all,personally i don't believe it at all,but i am just glad 10/10/10 went by and nothing bad happened.;)

Celine
11th October 2010, 14:15
Everything is Ok

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/161/390803048_0e100cc4ae.jpg

http://techyum.com/blog%20art/oktape72.jpg

Martin
11th October 2010, 14:26
Talikng about dates and numbers. The 27th of October 2010 would be exactly 3333 days after the 11th of September 2001. Also as one can see: 10/27/2010, the crossfoot is well ... 13. Buuuh! Not that it has to mean something at all, but "they" do seem to love numerology.

MfG

Martin

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 14:34
10.10 was one of of Gaia's Cristal Core Christic Activation. That's all. The first of several to come. 6 of them.
The world wide meditation was a a way, a mean to ancor the energy that was sent. The collective «asked» and «received». :)

Namasté

Solphilos
11th October 2010, 14:38
Was something supposed to happen?

I was aware of the trinity of tens, but there was nothing special astrologically or out of the ordinary about the date, besides it's seemingly significant number in an artificial time calendar which is not actually based on any true cycles of 'time'. This is why, for me, any and all dates and times are insignificant, unless they actually bear some semblance to the actual astronomical positions.

I wouldn't want to unnecessarily expect something to occur that I wouldn't like, especially if there are no grounds for suspicion.
If you wanted to look at it as a significant date, you could look at it from a more positive point of view, as Ten represents many things that can be seen in a positive, creative light.
No need to anticipate negative events when you can instead create positive ones. :thumb:

Celine
11th October 2010, 14:46
Kind of a "binary" date...

Mu2143
11th October 2010, 14:51
Something did happen to me personal, but it was to short to describe what I fully saw . What I can describe is a short powerfull burst of energy + a Vision that lasted a view seconds when I woke up in the middle of the night. I think I saw a full growing paprika ,but it was different. This is the second time I had experienced this and first time it happened to me I saw what looked like plant life growing before my own eyes. So my pineal gland must still have been open when I woke up to able to experience this.

One thing I did notice is that the back ground was light blue. The first vision was around 08/07/2010- 12/07/2010 can't remember the exact date ,but I did reply to a post about this date about some else I experienced.

What you should be looking at with does specific dates is your own experiences

Fredkc
11th October 2010, 14:55
I can tell you exactly what it was!

It was....

Yesterday!

Pretty soon tomorrow will be yesterday, too. Its a damned plot, I tell ya.
Fred

The One
11th October 2010, 15:08
It is being called a multitude of things: the Powers of Ten Day, Eames Day, 42 Day, etc. Some are just calling it 10/10/10 day, or Ten Ten Ten day. It's one of those calendar oddities that no one really knows how to explain, but for some reason, we're all fascinated by it. It's probably because 10/10/10 will never happen again during the lifetime of any human alive to witness it today, and it definitely shows just how fixated we all are on numbers and strange patterns. For as much as the human race pretends not to care about "meaningless details," it seems that people sure care about numbers

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 15:17
........if you guys didn't notice...it didn't happen............to you...........

Namasté

Celine
11th October 2010, 15:18
........if you guys didn't notice...it didn't happen............to you...........

Namasté

So only a "few" experienced "something"?

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 15:29
The energy flow was very stongly felt by those who pratice yoga, taichi etc.... but also people with reiki attunemenets and people with other «lines» of attunements...which was very interessing to hear...

Celine
11th October 2010, 15:30
I am intrigued..

1- What did "they" experience?

2- Are you one of the "few" ?

3- Will "it" happen again?

Fredkc
11th October 2010, 15:39
It's one of those calendar oddities that no one really knows how to explain, but for some reason, we're all fascinated by it.

Had me laughin' The One. The whole notion of making "calendar oddities" out of sequential numbers does get a bit unreal. You have to wonder what evil plot was built into the idea of having 6 fall between 5 and 7. ;)

Now to really complete the thinking here, you have to go whole hog. My favorite?

Check the history books to see what happened precisely thirty four minutes after twelve, on May 6th, 1978. Why?

Because at that moment in time, it was precisely 12:34 5-6-78 ;)

Surely an auspicious moment.
Fred

Came back to add:
Consider that 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36. 3+6 = 9
Seems "they" will stop at nothing!

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 15:41
Yes, it will happen 6 more times.

One felt the energy flowiing in heart chacra...like a pressure in the heart...and a lot of energy in the body .....it was something...some were gasping for air

Wood
11th October 2010, 15:41
I agree there was a lot of energy floating around yesterday. I spent all day 'drunk' of energy. I half-expect something more concrete to happen tomorrow though. However, as usual, the odds are against it :)

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 15:43
The calendar time has nothing to do with anything. It just a way of coming toguether for a world wide reunion.

One may think the numerology is significant,but it isn't.

it is one who gives meaning to thinghs, not the other way around.

Celine
11th October 2010, 15:46
Yes, it will happen 6 more times.

One felt the energy flowiing in heart chacra...like a pressure in the heart...and a lot of energy in the body .....it was something...some were gasping for air

I have experienced this..but it is not dependent on dates

who are the "some" you are talking about Maria?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The calendar time has nothing to do with anything. It just a way of coming toguether for a world wide reunion.
d.

I though it was only a few..

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 15:51
You bet there was energy :):flame::flame:...

..................after I went out for a red glass of wine....it's Portugal , you know ?! We are the ones who make «Porto Wine» :)

Fredkc
11th October 2010, 15:54
Sigh...
now if you only made a good Gamay Beaujolais.

I love dry reds.

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 15:55
I posted the event on Avalon forum on the 9 TH...there was a video on you tube, lots of sites talking about it for months, like the LIGHtWORKERS site , for exemple.... so many... t

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 16:01
Hum... Beaujolais ..that's french...but great wine :)

Try...let's see...to introduce you to portuguese dry wines maybe.............a light «Grão Vasco», «Perriquita» or «Porca de Murça». They are not expensive.

For a more specific advise , you must state your taste in other wines...LOL

Celine
11th October 2010, 16:05
You bet there was energy :):flame::flame:...

..................after I went out for a red glass of wine....it's Portugal , you know ?! We are the ones who make «Porto Wine» :)

MMM I LOVE white Porto..

I posted the event on Avalon forum on the 9 TH...there was a video on you tube, lots of sites talking about it for months, like the LIGHtWORKERS site , for exemple.... so many... t

Yes , I know..was just looking for your perspective.

Arpheus
11th October 2010, 16:10
The reason why i posted this thread in the first place was because of all those warning that were happening the previous week about a possible terrorist attack somewhere in europe,i thought that the cabal would have picked that specific date to try and pull some of their nasty moves,and nothing happened so i decided to post this to see what some of you thought about the date that's all,nothing bad happened wich is great so its all good hehe.

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 16:16
Prespective ???..i already told you everything that was experienced.
There were no fireworks. .............and everybody on earth is receving the energy...so it is of no consequence...

The more you pratice meditation the more one feels.

I didn't do meditation until I started doing Yoga. Now, I teach yoga and meditation. It's so simple to do . People complicate things.

In fact...the difficult thing is to do it every day for 30 minuts. All because people are always in a hurry and they don't make it into a continous pratice... :)

JoshERTW
11th October 2010, 16:19
I also felt a lot of 'energy' yesterday - it started off very negatively, baby was unusually unhappy and it rubbed off on the rest of us. I went out for a walk with her and sat down by the lake, remembered it was 10/10/10 and just did some meditation, imagined myself channeling positive energy through myself and out to everyone/everythign, plants trees, UFO's whatever. Just had the urge to do so, baby was sleeping so I just took a few minutes, and got the notion in my head a lot of others were doing the same thing at the same time. After the walk I got home and it was 11:11.

That numerological correllation on the 27th of Oct. is intriguing. Will keep it in mind when the day comes.

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 16:21
Yes :)http://www.visitportugal.com/NR/rdonlyres/CDDF9150-760C-4CCB-9CDD-BF5A110EF38F/0/PDfCaption_D3007.jpg

Arpheus
11th October 2010, 16:24
I quit drinking,its one huge step into spiritual development,a must if you ask me,the only thing i miss is a good glass of wine every now and then,but i am stronger then the urge :p

Celine
11th October 2010, 16:37
Prespective ???..i already told you everything that was experienced.
There were no fireworks. .............and everybody on earth is receving the energy...so it is of no consequence...

The more you pratice meditation the more one feels.

I didn't do meditation until I started doing Yoga. Now, I teach yoga and meditation. It's so simple to do . People complicate things.

In fact...the difficult thing is to do it every day for 30 minuts. All because people are always in a hurry and they don't make it into a continous pratice... :)

I am sorry if i have upset you..

I was interested in your experiences, but respect your desire to keep it general

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 16:39
Jesus drank...Canâ Wedding ....but then again...it was JESUS ....LOL !!!

Yes, it's better not to drink. Alccol is sugar to the body...a poison...like pasta...chocolate...

go eat an aple.............mind the snake LOL :)

MariaDine
11th October 2010, 16:43
You didn't upset me. The thought never crossed my mind.
I like sharing personal experiences...

Carrera
11th October 2010, 17:44
Nothing much "unusual" happened here, only heavy Chemtrail-spraying, which may have been the source of me feeling sick today....which I often do when they spray their toxins....feels like a flu or cold is on its way:(

shadowstalker
11th October 2010, 18:52
So only a "few" experienced "something"?

Thats the way it usually goes , the more attuned get it more often then not.
Not everyone will get it as they are not attuned.

In other words it's what your true spirit is able to pick up not the brain as they are not always in synch.
Not only that but most may feel it but think of it as something else.

onawah
11th October 2010, 19:50
Here are some channelers messages about the significance of 10:10:10:

WB: www.carolfitzpatrick.com * EM: carol@carolynnfitzpatrick.com

The ruling factions that have mastered the fine art of exerting various levels of control over others will not feel the effects of this kind of pulling away until around mid-2011 thus rendering the game over for all intent and purposes.

For those that have already transcended the influences of control, the old and familiar way of living and working is no longer valid. Growing numbers have come to realize that the heart must lead the way toward the ultimate realization of freedom. It's the deep stillness of inner peace that flows through us that serves the purpose of transcending any inference and reconnects us to our source. As we continue to turn away from outside influences, we will only grow in our faith and confidence of the wisdom that is already within us.

The inner strength required to continue to vision the way ahead and listen to the wisdom of our heart is a simple thing to do, and requires trust of self.

October marks the time of acceleration where this way of manifesting is concerned because more of us than ever before are doing so as a collective force of light. It also marks the time when we are on the move again. We can feel the call to move forward and to step into those visions that have been guiding us along the way. We can sense a big shift or change in the air. Some us are now seeing our visions made manifest in our current day reality and some are sensing, feeling or getting a taste of what is on our immediate horizon.

It's now time to sit up and pay close attention. The linear time-line is not the dictator of these manifested visions; only pure intention activates the time-lines of the heart. When we are ready to fully accept love and joyousness as our mode of being those visions start popping up as physical manifestations, which signal the shift or change in direction.

The energies of October will find us sharing our heart with others in ways that will bring us much closer to the full manifestation of these visions, and as we do, expect the unexpected.

Finally, may you be surprised, delighted and oh so ready to receive what you have envisioned for yourself and your world. May it be so with ease and grace.

Love and honor,
Carol Fitzpatrick

Polaris: The Meaning of 10-10-10
Channeled by Karen Murphy
October 10, 2010
============================

One of the major phenomena that have been occurring for a while now is the collective attention to and activation of numbers that occur in everyday life. With the advent of the digital age, people are able to routinely see 11:11, 4:44, and other such power numbers appearing on the clock as part of daily observation. This serves much the same purpose as does the attention that comes to power dates that appear on the calendar.

One could argue that since the present-day Western calendar has little astrological basis, it is therefore arbitrary and the numbers and dates contained within it all have a consequently arbitrary meaning, but there is energy to numbers. In cultures where counting is performed as “one” and “many,” the energy of numbers still exists even without the a symbolic numeral that represents the energy of the number itself. It is important or useful to remember that the numeral is not the energy of the number but instead serves as a symbol of that energy — the power — contained within it. Numerologists are on the right track when they attempt to attribute meaning to the number energies contained within names and dates.

Having then arrived at the conclusion that the upcoming date 10-10-10 (October 10, 2010, which is written the same way in both the American calendar and the European calendar) has significant meaning. Many people have been planning events and connecting rituals for that day. But what does it mean? How does 10-10-10 play out in the dance now being woven through human history?

Notice first the exquisite symmetry in the number, and the similarity to digital binary code. This is no accident. There is, encoded, within the number 10-10-10, a message that is available to all who attend to it. There is nothing special that you need to do other than notice that 10-10-10 seems to have some meaning. You may, of course, wish to strengthen this meaning and its reverberations within yourself by observing a private or community ritual or other observation, but this isn’t strictly necessary. The message is available to all, whether or not it is understood, interpreted, or even noticed in any way. Simply being alive and on the planet on this day avails you of the encoding within.

The message of 10-10-10 is this:

You have come to a time in your life, both as an individual and collectively as the mass of humanity, whereupon change is no longer avoidable. All who attend to the encoding contained within the symbolic numerals 10-10-10 will be attuned to an energy frequency change. This attunement is available to all, whether or not there is awareness of it on a conscious level. The attunement helps gather resources necessary to support further and more noticeable change later on. It helps you regain lost knowledge about your life path. It helps you remember your connection to All That Is.

What can you do with this information? Simply by opening your awareness to the changes that are taking place within you and around you, you assist with the flow of energy necessary to help support this level and degree of change. Start with what is different about yourself. Begin with the most fundamental part of you: your breath. Attend to your breath, noticing the rise and fall of your chest, the contraction of muscles, the inflow and outgo of the life force within you. Move next to your heartbeat, and feel within you the beating of seven billion hearts, all connected in some small way to the bird-flutter inside your own chest.

Breath and heart; heart and breath.

For the next sixty days, attend to yourself with a simple meditation on your breath and heartbeat. Know that you will notice changes and slight fluctuations as the days progress, and as you do so pay particular attention as well to all the mundane things you do in the course of the day that now begin to seem brighter and with added purpose. As you do so, realize that the message of 10-10-10 is one that connects you more firmly to your soul’s purpose, and rest in the knowledge that you are being supported by seven billion other heartbeats around you.

Polaris is a being of energy * www.polarisrising.com/ *

Metatron: The Fall of Atlantis Revisited: The Crystalline Field of 10-10-10
================================================== ============

Greetings Masters, I am Archangel Metatron, Lord of Light! I greet you all in a vector of unconditional love!

And so as the 10-10-10 rapidly approaches, the powerful Atlantean Temple Crystals across the planet surge into greater potency. The Emerald Crystal of Healing, activated with the 9-9-9 launches into sovereign prominence, and serves as the initial manifold to activate the others into stalwart crystalline-field projection.

On the 10-10-10 the Emerald Crystal, long held in dormancy beneath Mount Maga in Arkansas, achieves 50% of its potency, and at 10:10:10 am on the morning of October 10.

And so again we speak clearly on the emerging mega vortex of Arkansas, the portal of the quantum crystalline frequency. For now, in 2010, this vortex vaults into global prominence with the further unfolding of the dimensional lock that held the Atlantean crystalline wisdom, that of the Golden Age of Atlantis, that of the highest frequency obtained on your earth plane.

Indeed that time has come. And in 2010 continues the exponential flux and expansion of the great Atlantean Temple Crystals, held for over 12,000 years in dimensional seal within the magnetic complex of Arkansas. Many of you will be drawn to take part in the unveiling, for indeed you were there as witnesses to the deluge and some of you to the consequent movement of these amazing Atlantean Master Crystals to this and other areas. The new Crystalline Age is upon you.

The diamond phase of the Crystalline Transition of Earth is realized on the 10-10-10, in correlation to the 10th dimension and 12th Chakric resonance. The 'Crater of Diamonds' in Arkansas will release coherent energy of diamond resonance into the Crystal Vortex on the 10-10-10, trigger from and relayed to Mt Maga, and this will further activate diamond crystal regions in Africa, South America, Canada, Russia, Australia, and Asia. All will axial-tonally connect.
Dear Ones, Crystalline energy is an omnipotent power source that has implications far beyond humanities current understanding. Crystalline structure is formed by an essence of frequencial light resonance that is multidimensional and coherent, existing in matter and antimatter. It is the Metatronic divine template that sources all creation manifestation, and forms the very matrixial composition of every plane of existence. It is the enzyme of reality and the vitality spring of the Cosmos itself. The very thoughts you have must rise to coherent crystalline format in order to become manifested. Coherent light is crystalline energy, the very vitality of which forms the integral nature of all worlds and realities. The crystalline structure forms the apparent boundaries and divisions between dimensions, planes and the matter / antimatter flash of consciousness, in parallel and probability. All is crystalline.

The graduation of your planet, that termed the Ascension, is in effect the critical mass conversion of this Earths receival capacity template from, in your vernacular, analog to digital, black and white to color. The Crystalline Conversion thru the antennae of the 144-Crystalline Grid is vastly increasing your earth's dimensional reception from 3d to 12d and beyond. It is akin to your television changing from the archaic antennae to satellite reception. It is the Crystalline Age.

The fulcrum apexial point was the Cosmic Trigger. It is a lot of energy to manage. But release the fear Dear Ones, this time, in this New Crystalline Era, you won't mismanage it.

Three Atlantean Wisdom & Healing Crystals that once beamed magnificent light and celestial energy in the Temple of Healing, the Temple of One and the Temple of Knowledge on Poseida were placed in dimensional lock in the Atlantean Crystal Fields of Arkansas. The first of these was awakened in 2008, the 2nd in 2009. In 2010 these further activate and align with the Temple Crystals held in Brazil, Mount Shasta, Bimini and Lake Titicaca.

Masters, the Violet Crystal of Sound, located in Brazil awakens on the 10-10-10 thru the manifold of Mt. Maga. And in 2010 and 2012 the completions and activations of all will finalize in graduated measure.

Indeed these now energize the Golden Sun Disc placed in Arkansas and align with the 12 patterns of same throughout the planet, and with the paradigm of the 12 crystal Skulls , in forming the sacred 13 pattern. That of the 13-20-33, you see.

In Arkansas then, many are called, and many will come to participate in this awakening, as part of an ancient contract, a sacred promise whose time has finally come. Many are there already, having been called to live within this crystalline vortex that will be fully in place in 2012. And so on the remaining Triple Date Portals, those of the Law of One are called, for this time the Crystals will not be misused, they will not be taken from you by forces of dark greed.
(See the rest of this message at www.Earth-Keeper.com or in the Spirituality Forum in the Little Grandmother thread.)
This channel is copyrighted to www.Earth-Keeper.com Tyberonn@hotmail.com *

On a more personal note, I wrote this on the Little Grandmother thread in the Channeled Messages sub forum of Spirituality forum:
"I was in a 2 hour ceremony with Little Grandmother and a big circle of other people on 10:10. At 10:10AM, she began and at the end, she buried 2 crystals that she was guided to bring to Arkansas, which were meant to help with the reactivation of the ancient Atlantean crystals which had been returned for safe keeping to the crystal beds in Arkansas just before the last deluge (or so we are told--see the channeled message for more at post #28 on this thread
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ndmother/page3 )
The cleansing of the famous healing waters of Arkansas was also stressed (in some legends, the Fountain of Youth which Ponce de Leon sought was located in Arkanas), connecting to the healing of the waters of all the earth. It was a very moving ceremony, and Little Grandmother kept stressing the importance of this day, one she said that many of the indigenous peoples have awaited for a very long time. This is to be the time when humankind goes from living from the mind to living from the heart. "

noxon medem
11th October 2010, 20:48
10.10.10 ( the 20th august 2010 )
here it
was a fine day indeed, sunny allmost summer,
that is rare here at this tme of the seasons ....
went for an afternoon walk in the hills with my
girlfriend, and the two cats actualy followed,
up the sunny afternoon hills and still blossoming
land, late late summer, a real indian summer ..
amazing walk in the hills, the cats, my cirlfriend
and me, allmost like a little family ...
: - )

Anchor
11th October 2010, 21:48
The value of dates like this is that is provides a focus for intent on a wide scale.

Now, if that intent could be a bit better organized, then we may be able to magnify the benefit to the world - however, a sharp sword can cut both ways.

Personally I was not convinced that this particular date was that significant, and if it was, sadly I missed it.

John..

avid
11th October 2010, 22:46
Explain this then....
10 10 10 12 12
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2010/c2/20101010/20101010_1212_c2_1024.jpg

The familiar vast ship near the sun again....

onawah
11th October 2010, 22:57
That ship (if that's truly what it is) is pretty interesting looking.
Thanks for posting
Any more info on this?
Such as: Was the same shape seen before? How big is it? How far from the Sun? Any disclaimers from NASA? etc.

MzVaFf
11th October 2010, 23:02
It was a very nice day kinda. A year ago my fiance Picked the date 10/10/10 to get married on. But due to my injury we were unable to get married on that day.
needless to say it was our 5 year anniversary so it wasn't all that bad of a day anyway :)

noxon medem
11th October 2010, 23:20
they say that 2012, and spesific dates around 21.12 is very special, since we are on a 32.000, or was it 120.000.., cycle, and these conjunctions
only occure every 32... or whatewer nr. of years, very rare surely, and truly, if we are on a slow cycle in space then every second is unique to a 32... or
whatever thousands or millions of a cycle are now "charged".., and hold a grip on the alternative, collective mind,
2012 and respective connected dates, of course could be moments of greater potential, since they are shared by many.
Ultimately maybe every moment is equally rear, precious and significant, on every possible timeline.

xbusymom
12th October 2010, 03:40
Jesus drank...Canâ Wedding ....but then again...it was JESUS ....LOL !!!

Yes, it's better not to drink. Alccol is sugar to the body...a poison...like pasta...chocolate...

go eat an aple.............mind the snake LOL :)

What... you're saying... pasta is poison, and chocolate too!... ok, so much for my stress-busting-pleasure-breaks - at least now It will be a happy death! bwa-hahahaha!

bluestflame
12th October 2010, 04:32
me father had a stroke on the 101010 , he's still learning to let go

Mulder
12th October 2010, 06:54
I feel dates like 10/10/10 or 01/01/00 are just too simplistic - the illuminists like to use their minds and find less "obvious" dates to bring their agenda forward.

ascendingstarseed
12th October 2010, 10:48
As of 10-10-10 it feels as tho there's been a shift towards a much better direction in my personal life, a major issue was finally resolved after 3.5 months, I had a minor windfall that took care of pressing matter and there's just been a good vibe in the air. The kind of vibe where for no apparent reason you feel happy to be alive - must admit that's been a difficult feeling to come by for quite awhile....

Although admittedly, moving from Los Angeles to Hawaii last March was a big step toward attaining this new found happiness....