PDA

View Full Version : The Major Weakness Of The NWO: Stupidity!

GreenGuy
8th February 2014, 21:30
There are many times I have felt discouraged when I considered our prospects to defeat the New World Order and their plan globalist plans of ultimate enslavement of humanity. At times, the banksters who have hijacked our government seem invincible. However, when I look closely at the minions of the New World Order, that have been handpicked to rob us of our civil liberties, our property and even our lives, I can only come to one conclusion: The servants of the New World Order are absolute morons. They prove that in politics, stupidity is not a handicap.

The Major Weakness Of The New World Order (http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/02/07/the-major-weakness-of-the-new-world-order/)

lelmaleh
8th February 2014, 21:49
IMO psychopaths tend to overestimate their intelligence and underestimate everyone else's. They are fanatical about achieving their goals and so are very organized and completely immoral with no regard for life whatsoever except possibly their own families. Our problem, in being healthier, is that we tend to be too trusting and have difficulty conceiving of the abject evil that they are capable of and so they continue to get away with things. It's not that they are smart and we are stupid it's that we don't want to face the reality of their complete corruption and greed. Most don't seem to want to see what they are capable of because it's too upsetting, they would rather play on the internet, watch TV and go to football games. It's hard to wrap your head around how they think and then try to respond to it.

GreenGuy
8th February 2014, 22:00
Well said, lelmaleh! I've observed that most people tend to assume that others are similar to themselves. So, honest people tend to be too trusting because they assume that "most people are honest." And thieves and liars tell themselves that "everyone does it."

Shezbeth
8th February 2014, 22:10
This is an important series of points that I find to be of the utmost importance to anyone planning or hoping to avoid much of the police-state totalitarianism that is just over the horizon.

Think of stormtroopers in Star Wars. These idiots couldn't shoot to save their souls, couldn't figure the most simple of ruses (Kansas City shuffle, etc),... heck they even got diverted by an old man telling them what they wanted to hear.

I freely recognize that there are chess-masters working in/with the NWO, but the chess-masters aren't going to be the ones operating at a local level; Instead you will find beauracrats, order-followers, and yes-men (in addition to a surprising number of 'waiting for the right moment' types of infiltrators). This IMO, is where the shatterpoint is to be found.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shatterpoint

ceetee9
9th February 2014, 01:17
There are many times I have felt discouraged when I considered our prospects to defeat the New World Order and their plan globalist plans of ultimate enslavement of humanity. At times, the banksters who have hijacked our government seem invincible. However, when I look closely at the minions of the New World Order, that have been handpicked to rob us of our civil liberties, our property and even our lives, I can only come to one conclusion: The servants of the New World Order are absolute morons. They prove that in politics, stupidity is not a handicap.Yet we continue to let them so who are the true morons?

GreenGuy
9th February 2014, 02:37
Yet we continue to let them so who are the true morons?

I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that. What we're talking about here is that the NWO minions are just as dumb as the sheeple, and that's dumb. And yet, it's not entirely accurate to say that people are stupid - we need to give them more credit than that. The old saying, "There is none so blind as him who refuses to see," pretty well lays out how it is with folks. They don't want to know - but I think there's a part that does know. They don't want to look because then they'll have to do something.

There's a paradigm in the corporate world that allows people to lie, defraud, backstab and steal, simply because that's "what it takes" to climb the ladder. Most people are basically decent, and many drop out of that life or even become whistleblowers. That's not the stupid part - in fact, it can take a good deal of cunning and intelligence to negotiate those treacherous corridors. The stupid part is the part that any dog can see: you don't sh*t where you sleep.

We the people have allowed ourselves to be hypnotized by glittery things, so that the NWO can pull the rug out from under us. We're mad, as we should be. But they also live in a house of cards, and they are the ones spoiling their beds. At least that's how I see it.

RichD
9th February 2014, 11:28
But they also live in a house of cards, and they are the ones spoiling their beds. At least that's how I see it.

As you say GreenGuy they are spoiling their own beds. Unless the powers that were are true psychopaths I cannot see why they would deliberately destroy the planet they live on. As many people have said, it makes no sense to do that if nothing else but for their children's sake. It really does boil down to the fact that they're either bat**** crazy or something else is pulling their strings.

sheme
9th February 2014, 16:30
Messengers must be prepared to be shot/ cut/ ostracized/ vilified - we have no way of knowing in advance the perception of those we cry out to.

Too much info too soon can shut down the reception of the sleeping totally - Hit the people with one message designed to hold their eyes open.

After thought - We are as unleavened bread, Earth is the proving ground >

Now what if "they" play devils advocate just to provide the negative that enables us to recognize/ choose- the positive ?

GreenGuy
9th February 2014, 16:44
[QUOTE]Unless the powers that were are true psychopaths I cannot see why they would deliberately destroy the planet they live on. As many people have said, it makes no sense to do that if nothing else but for their children's sake. It really does boil down to the fact that they're either bat**** crazy or something else is pulling their strings.

I vote for crazy. The hubris of the wealthiest classes is staggering, and don't forget they're inbred as all get-out. As for string-pulling, I always see another bat***t crazy, evil genius up the line. Things could be directed by evil ETs as some say... I don't see the evidence, and I can think of much more mundane explanations for what goes on.

Carmody
9th February 2014, 19:01
There are many times I have felt discouraged when I considered our prospects to defeat the New World Order and their plan globalist plans of ultimate enslavement of humanity. At times, the banksters who have hijacked our government seem invincible. However, when I look closely at the minions of the New World Order, that have been handpicked to rob us of our civil liberties, our property and even our lives, I can only come to one conclusion: The servants of the New World Order are absolute morons. They prove that in politics, stupidity is not a handicap.

The Major Weakness Of The New World Order (http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/02/07/the-major-weakness-of-the-new-world-order/)

Read my comments here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?68290-Arctic-Army-Base-construction-in-the-fifties---army-Video-&p=795105#post795105

War is conducted by fools, brigands, sociopaths/psychopaths and idealists of low order and low mental reach.

ceetee9
9th February 2014, 20:38
Yet we continue to let them so who are the true morons?

I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that. What we're talking about here is that the NWO minions are just as dumb as the sheeple, and that's dumb. And yet, it's not entirely accurate to say that people are stupid - we need to give them more credit than that. The old saying, "There is none so blind as him who refuses to see," pretty well lays out how it is with folks. They don't want to know - but I think there's a part that does know. They don't want to look because then they'll have to do something.I'm not so sure I agree with you GreenGuy on this point (i.e., "to give them more credit than that" that is). According to Merriam-Webster, the definition of stupid is: "given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner: dulled in feeling or sensation : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting (etc)." Yet isn't that how we are all behaving--not just the "sheeple?"

Is not ignoring or denying the existence of something--despite the overwhelming evidence that supports that something's existence--simply because it upsets one's belief system and/or because it might force one to take action that one would rather not have to take, a very unintelligent and unreasonable (and, potentially even, life threatening) decision?

Similarly, are we not stupid when we "see" what is going on and recognize that it is not in humanity's or the planet's best interest or future, yet we do little more than pontificate on websites like PA? Yes, the information that PA and many other websites bring to light is critically important (i.e., after all people can't take action to correct something if they are unaware that that something is a problem that needs correcting), but at some point debating the issues must stop and action must be taken to correct the problems. And burying one's head in the sand and hoping that the problems will go away or that someone else will solve the problems for one is beyond stupid to my way of thinking. But, hey, that's just me. :cool:

We the people have allowed ourselves to be hypnotized by glittery things, so that the NWO can pull the rug out from under us. We're mad, as we should be. But they also live in a house of cards, and they are the ones spoiling their beds. At least that's how I see it.And you are absolutely right. However, it is our bed that they are spoiling as well and still we do little to nothing to stop it.

Carmody
10th February 2014, 00:24
KjSwsww5SfQ

GreenGuy
10th February 2014, 16:33
I'm not so sure I agree with you GreenGuy on this point (i.e., "to give them more credit than that" that is). According to Merriam-Webster, the definition of stupid is: "given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner: dulled in feeling or sensation : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting (etc)." Yet isn't that how we are all behaving--not just the "sheeple?"

Actually, I disagree with Mirriam-Webster (am I presumptuous or what?)...instead of "given to unintelligent acts..." I'd say, "unable to act intelligently." Besides, since stupid and unintelligent mean the same thing, it's less a definition than offering a synonym. Nevertheless your point is a good one, and to an extent that is how we all are acting. I think it's less from stupidity than from being deer in the headlights.

Is not ignoring or denying the existence of something--despite the overwhelming evidence that supports that something's existence--simply because it upsets one's belief system and/or because it might force one to take action that one would rather not have to take, a very unintelligent and unreasonable (and, potentially even, life threatening) decision?

Absolutely. And that's the stupid part: refusing to see what goes on, and deal with it. We've all been partly complicit in that. Yet, what are we to do? We can't agree on shopping at MalWart vs spending an extra buck to support local businesses. If we can't get together on something that directly affects longterm quality of life in our cities and neighborhoods, how will we agree on what to do about an out-of-control government that is profoundly negligent and recklessly predatory?

Similarly, are we not stupid when we "see" what is going on and recognize that it is not in humanity's or the planet's best interest or future, yet we do little more than pontificate on websites like PA? Yes, the information that PA and many other websites bring to light is critically important (i.e., after all people can't take action to correct something if they are unaware that that something is a problem that needs correcting), but at some point debating the issues must stop and action must be taken to correct the problems. And burying one's head in the sand and hoping that the problems will go away or that someone else will solve the problems for one is beyond stupid to my way of thinking. But, hey, that's just me. :cool:

And you are absolutely right. However, it is our bed that they are spoiling as well and still we do little to nothing to stop it.

Sometimes events or processes occur that we really can't stop. Social forces can be as powerful as earthquakes or CMEs. In these cases, it's our response that counts. I think that failing to respond to the government described above will be, in a word, fatal if not to our very lives, then certainly to our integrity as a nation. Once the fall of Rome was underway, no force on earth could have stopped it. At that point, the fact that it was the result of men's hubris and errors was irrelevant. Survival becomes a matter of chance or individual planning.

I have to concede that there's plenty of genuine stupidity to go around. I've always said there's scant evidence that we are any smarter than cave men.

Sunny-side-up
10th February 2014, 20:27
IMO psychopaths tend to overestimate their intelligence and underestimate everyone else's. They are fanatical about achieving their goals and so are very organized and completely immoral with no regard for life whatsoever except possibly their own families. Our problem, in being healthier, is that we tend to be too trusting and have difficulty conceiving of the abject evil that they are capable of and so they continue to get away with things. It's not that they are smart and we are stupid it's that we don't want to face the reality of their complete corruption and greed. Most don't seem to want to see what they are capable of because it's too upsetting, they would rather play on the internet, watch TV and go to football games. It's hard to wrap your head around how they think and then try to respond to it.

Just adding this note quickly:
This might have been said already in some post but!
I'm not saying your saying this lelmaleh:
That it's an indiscriminate war against 'Psychopaths' because i'm sure there are many Psychopathic personalities on our good side, we need the good one's so that's make sure we don't alienate them :)
And as for the 'being healthier beings' there are many a healthy minded being who becomes corrupted and or forced to the dark side as it where!

But this post is good to point out passable weaknesses in the so called NWO!

Love and Hugs and Love some more.

ceetee9
11th February 2014, 17:13
I think that failing to respond to the government described above will be, in a word, fatal if not to our very lives, then certainly to our integrity as a nation. Once the fall of Rome was underway, no force on earth could have stopped it. At that point, the fact that it was the result of men's hubris and errors was irrelevant.I couldn't agree more with you. America is going the way of Rome and it is still because of the hubris, errors, and egos of mankind. We learn absolutely nothing from history because we think we are smarter than those who came before us. Yet we make the same mistakes. As some wise one once said, "the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result." It's also another very good definition for stupidity and, as you said, there's plenty of it to go around.

And it will become very relevant once the masses wake up and realize, it is too late.

bruno dante
12th February 2014, 02:43
Well, there are different forms of stupidity. And intelligence.

To simply call the NWO stupid is dismissive, as they are clearly intellectually formidable. Consider all the plans and contingency plans that have gotten them to this point, dating back to Babylon. Strategically speaking, they are peerless.

Perhaps they are spiritually stupid. Clearly they are lacking in empathy. I don't think I'd call this stupid, however, I call it evil. I don't think they can plead stupidity, or even ignorance. They know exactly what they are doing in terms of harm to the people and the planet, and they do it anyway.

GreenGuy
12th February 2014, 16:32
Strategically speaking,.

Supposedly they have been pursuing their plans for decades or even centuries. How is that peerless strategy? I think they are beatable by a unified people. Are they really so well-organized or are we just less so?